Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:55 pm

“AMEN,…AND,…AMEN!”…

Friends. Our,…Jesus / announces, what; has-lain-hidden, since,…Creation!... Yes!... May, we,…always / hunger, after: Him!... For, He,…is / truly-that: Daily-Bread!... Amen.

Mankind, has-naturally-inclined,…to /evil… It’s why, often-times,…our / lives, become; a-constant-battle. Filled, with many,…hardships!...

Yes!... We, all-tend-to,…endure / these: hardships. Yet, they are for,…”perishable-good” / rather-than, for: eternal-Joy!... The, Joy,…promised / us, inside: this,…”Kingdom-of-God!”…

Why, is that?...

Answer: No-one, can easily,…answer / this: truth!...

This, is why,…I-believe / in: Jesus!... Because, He,…frees-us / for-the-Glory, of: His-Father’s-Name,…sake!... Amen.

Like,…a-true-athlete / who, denies: him-or-herself, of,…many-things!... I-too, run this race,…we / call: Life!... Yes!... To,…Win!... But, not-some,…”perishable-crown!”… No, sir!...

But, rather,…an-imperishable / prize!... Yes!... For, today. I-see-my, goal. That, being,…Eternal-Life!... Yes!./..

Folks!... God, is,…(Not) / pleased, with: most-of-us, people!... Despite, our-supposed,…”religious-ways!”…

Pray-with-me, today!...

“Dear-Jesus!... You,…Son-of-God!... Are, my only,…strong-hold. Especially, in-times-of,…distress. I, trust-in,…You!... And, cherish,…You!... For, You,…(Jesus) / forsake-not,…those, who; in earnest, seek,…Your-Father’s-Face!”… Amen.

“Out-of-the, depths of our,…own /misery; we, cry-out,…to / You!... Hear, our,…voice!... Your-Faithful-Followers!... Let, Your,…ears / be-attentive,…to-the-prayers, of: Your-Servants!... For, with,…You / Sweet-Jesus!... Comes,…forgiveness!”... Amen.

“Hence, by-these-reasons,…of / truth; I-shall, wait,…for / Your-own: return!... May, we,…never / show-envy, because; of,…Your-Father’s / own, generosity: towards-others. As, we know,…that / even, the last; shall come, first. And, the first,…last!”… Amen.

“Save, us!... Son-of-God!... Shine, Your-Kindness,…strengthen, our: Faith!... May, we always,…hunger / after: You!... All-the-while, nourishing,…others / with: Your-Spoken-Words!”... Amen.

Dear-reader and friends. May, we never be,…diverted / from, this: one-necessary, thing!... Yes!... The-Salvation, of,…our / spirit!... May, our,…word-and-example / yield, much: fruit. Yes!...

Even, one-hundred-fold!... In, the,…hearts-and-minds / of-those, who: are willing, to,…always: “Listen!”… Yes!...

“Almighty-God!... We, today,…cooperate / fully,…with; Your-only-Begotten,…Son!... By,…”receiving” / His-Spoken-Words: with regard, to,…Your-Eternal-Kingdom!... Yes!... Father-in-Heaven!... A-Kingdom, for-whom,…so / ever-wills!”… Amen.

Readily-available, for the,…”grasping” / even,…so: till-this-day!... Yes!... Very, much-at-hand,…indeed!...

In-closing: Remember, always,…that / the: God-and-Father, of-our,…Lord, Jesus!... He, (God),…truly-knows / who-you-are!... Yes!...

When, all-ends-meet. And, at-the-end,…of / each-day!...

For, this reason,…alone / we-shant: “boast!”… No, sir!... Not, about,…ourselves. Blessed, be,…The-Name / of: Jesus!...

Forever-and-ever!... (“AMEN,…AND,…AMEN”)!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

P.S. Folks!... Only, when-we-confess,…our / weaknesses, will-then; the very,…”Power” / of: God!... Begin-to-manifest, itself,…by-in-and-thru / your-own: personal-lives!... Yes!...

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28106&start=7275
Attachments
112932_th.gif
112932_th.gif (7.94 KiB) Viewed 2569 times
120550_th.gif
120550_th.gif (7.88 KiB) Viewed 2569 times
100308_th.gif
100308_th.gif (4.77 KiB) Viewed 2569 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:03 pm

“KNOW,…THE,…VOICE!”…

Friends. God’s-Favor, is truly sufficient,…for / you-and-me!... Yes!... For, inside-of-our,…own / weaknesses; is where, we can find,…His / “Power!”… *(manifesting)*…

Gladly, therefore,…I-shall-boast / rather, about; all of my, personal weaknesses. In order, for,…God’s / Power; by-in-and-thru, His-Son,…our / Jesus: may continually, rest-upon-me!... Amen.

“Dear-Yahweh!... You, alone,…are-the / Most-High-God!... Yes!... Over, all-the-Earth!... May, we, (Your-Son’s / Faithful-Followers); escape, all present,…and / future: perils!”… Amen.

Yes!... Folks!... To, us,…who-believe / have-been-confided; the very, mysteries,…of / God’s-Kingdom!... That’s-right!... But, to-the-unbeliever,…Jesus’-own / spoken-words; are but, mere,…”parables!”…

So, that,…”seeing” / they; may-not-perceive!... And,…”hearing” / they; may-not-understand!...

Who-of-you, will,…finally / sow: This-Word?... And, do,…so / on: fertile-ground?...

Let us, not allow,…this / Devil, to come; and, take-these-truths,…out / of-our-own: Hearts-and-Minds!... But, rather,…”Believe” / and,…be: “Saved!”…

Yes!... Believe, these,…Truths / with; steadfast-joy!... Not-only,…for-a-while / lest, we-fall; victims-to-temptation,…and,…fall-away / in: these-present-days!...

I pray, that: “You, dear-reader. Not-be-part, of the evident,…”Apostasy” / taking-place: today. Right-inside, our many,…worldly-churches!”... Amen.

“May, our,…spiritual-progress /never-be: stifled. By, the very,…cares-and-riches / as-well, pleasures; of-this-present, life. If so, we,…will not / mature!”… Amen. *(spiritually-speaking)*…

Let, us,…hear-the / Spoken-Word; with much, nobility. And, with,…goodness-of-heart. And, most-importantly,…”retain-it”… And, bear-much,…”good-fruit”. Doing, so,…with / all: perseverance!... Amen.

“Heavenly-Father!... In-Jesus’-Name!... Make-my-feet, walk,…in / Your: paths. That, I-may-not,…falter. Incline,…Your / ear, to: my-personal-pleas!”… Amen.

“And, to,…You / Son-of-God!... Show, me,…Your / Wondrous-Kindness!... For, we-are-those,…who / fully-trust, in”: You!... May, Your-Sacrifices,…bring-us / new-life. And, keep us,…safe!”…” Amen.

Dear-reader and friends. May, we,…all / live-a-life, of: worthy-service. Pleasing, to both,…The-Father / and: His-Son!...

“Sweet-Jesus!... We, implore,…You / to cure: our-spiritual-blindness!... So, that,…we / can-come-to; clearly see, our lives,…deeply-rooted / in-this-Love, of,…both: You-and-Your,…Father!... As, well,…of-our / beloved: neighbors!”… Amen.

May, our-charitable-ways,…be / a-true-sign, of: our-exercised, Faith!... May, the world,…finally / recognize, to-whom: it is, that we,…actually / pray: each-day. For,…this / Jesus: He, is our,…Rock / of: Refuge!... Yes!...

Our,…fortress / in-times-of, much; needed, rescuing!...

“Lord,…Jesus!... Let me, never be,…put / to: shame!... In-Your / Father’s-Justice!... Deliver, me!… Hear, our,…prayers / Son-of-God!... Free, us,…from / the-slavery, of: our-own, endless,…sins. And, protect,…us / against-all: adversity!”…

“For, we, (Your-Faithful-Followers),…today / know: Your-Father’s-Love!... It, is-not,…snobbish / nor: stand-offish!... God’s-Love, does nothing,…rude!... It, is-not,…self-seeking!... But, rather,…God’s / Love; always-rejoices, alongside with,…The-Truth!”… Amen.

In-closing: Friends!... Let’s, put-away,…childish / ways!... Know, this-one-truth!... That, there are,…three, (3): gifts, which truly,…endure. Faith, Hope-and-Love!... But, the greatest,…of / these, is: Love!... Amen.

So, come-before,…our / living-God!... *(Yahweh)*… Serve, Him,…with / gladness; as does, His-Son!... *(our – Jesus)*…

Know, that,…Jesus / His: we-are!... Yes!... His-people, the-chosen-flock!... This / Son-of-God: tends!... We, know,…”The-Voice” / of-our: Good-Shepherd!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28106&start=7215
Attachments
100308_th.gif
100308_th.gif (4.77 KiB) Viewed 2556 times
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif (1.37 MiB) Viewed 2556 times
15207923_1563777803637704_1171231916_n.gif
15207923_1563777803637704_1171231916_n.gif (188.55 KiB) Viewed 2556 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:30 pm

GOD’S-GRACE / “ABOUNDS!”…

“Dear-God,…in / Heaven!... Teach, us,…Your / statutes, so-that; with our lips, we may declare,…onto / others, all-of: Your-Ordinances!”… Amen.

“And, to,…You / Son-of-God!... Sweet-Jesus!... Cleanse-us, from our,…many / sins. In, receiving,…You / our: Bread-from-Heaven!... We, know-that,…our strength / has, increased: against-all-adversity!”… Amen.

Folks!.. Our, living-God!... *(Yahweh)*… Permitted, His-Son,…(Jesus) / to-be: “Tempted!”… Whereas, God,…Himself / cannot-ever, be: “Tempted!”… *(this-is / most: Biblically-True)*…

This-Truth, *(is-contrasted-by)*,…what / the-worldly-churches: often-erroneously, teach!... May, your-own,…Faith / increase; by knowing, that,…each / One: is-truly, uniquely-proper. Yes!...

Father-and-Son!... Each,…(”dons”) / their-own: “Crown-of-Righteousness!”… Even, as so,…promised / onto, us: who-dare, to,…believe!...

I-ask-you, today,…dear-reader / and: friends. Why, then,…should we, (“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”); be-at-all, surprised,…that / we-too, must; confront-and-struggle, against the malice,…and / snares, of: This-Devil?...

Friends. Our,…(“strength”),…to / resist-the-world, with its; countless,…lies-and-deceptions: this strength, only-comes-from,…”Christ-Jesus!”…

Yes!... The,…Son-of-God!... He, guards-and-controls,…our / senses. Yes!... In-prayers, and in,…uniting / ourselves, with: Him!... For, otherwise,…we-are-as / “nothing!”… Without,…Jesus!... Amen.

Yes!... Temptations, to-go-freely,…and / deliberately-against; His-Father, may-and-will,…come / at: many-times. Due, to our inherited,…sin / nature. God’s-own-Peace, in,…us / is-often-times; disrupted. By-in-and-thru,…”sins!”…

This,…Truth / includes-and-involves; The-Devil, and our own,…bad-choices / in associating, with: certain-company. Principally, this-brings-on,…much / “Temptation!”…

And, so. Don’t, take-your-eyes,…off / Jesus!... Or, you-shall-sink,…as / Peter: did!... We, shall-call-upon,…The-Name / of: Jesus!... And, He,…will-indeed / answer!...

Only,…The-Son / can: deliver-us, from: Evil… In, turn,…with / length-of-days, we: shall gratify, Him!... Amen.

Yes!... We, shall-dwell,…in-the / shelter, of: His-Father’s-Kingdom!... *(Yahweh / our: Most-High-God)*…

Meanwhile, in-the-shadows,…of / The-Holy-Spirit, we stand; uplifted, over-joyed,…and / “Safe!”… Amen.

“May, our,…good-works / thru, self-denial; prove-very-pleasing, inside these gates,…where / (GOD’S-GOOD-GRACE,…ABOUNDS)!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28106&start=7185
Attachments
101755_th.gif
101755_th.gif (6.81 KiB) Viewed 2556 times
20272273_1501102729948135_1681864229100978176_n.gif
20272273_1501102729948135_1681864229100978176_n.gif (1.84 MiB) Viewed 2556 times
124092_th.gif
124092_th.gif (7.99 KiB) Viewed 2556 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:47 pm

WITH-EVERY,…BREATH / “WE-TAKE!”…

Dear-reader and friends. Let us, never receive,…God’s-Favor / in: Vain!...

Now, is-the-favorable,…time. Now, is the day,…of / Salvation!...

Maintain, your-own,…personal / ministry: “blameless!”…

Folks!... With, this message,…of / Truth; and with the, very,…”Power-of-God!”…

We, are-those,…who / wield-the-weapons, of: “Justice!”…

Yes!... Whether,…honored-or-dishonored.

We, are-often-times,…called / “impostors!”…

And, yet,…our / only-guilt,…is-that-of / being: “Truthful”… Amen.

May, we,…(“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”), enrich,…many!...

Although, it’s said,…that-we / possess: nothing. I-plead, to,…differ. Yes!...

Knowing, that,…we / “spiritually”: possess, everything!... Amen.

For,…Almighty-God / *(Yahweh)*… He, has-given / many-commands, to: His-own-Angels!... Yes!...

Over,…you-and-me / dear-reader, and: friends!...

We, like,…our / Jesus!... Shall, not-dash,…our / feet, upon: any-such, stones!...

As,…God’s-Angels / bear-us, up!...

No, longer,…do-we / fear; the terrors, of any given,…night. For, we are those,…”rescued” / from: destroying-pestilence!...

Though-a-thousand, fall,…at / your-side, we’ve; been given,…The-Holy-Spirit’s / own: “Protection!”…

Praise-God!...

By, Jesus’-own-Commands!... Because, we,…”cling-to” / this: “Spirit-of-Truth!”…

The, very-same,…Who / has-been-also: (“Ordained-of-God”)!... Yes!...

Commissioned-by-Christ!...

And,…(“Ordained-of-God”)!... Amen.

We, are,…today / “Delivered!”…

“You,…*(Yahweh)*… We, today. Set-on-High!... Because, You,…know / our: personal-names.

And, the very hairs,…on our / head; are-not-only, counted. But, also,…(“numbered”)!... Yes!... Amen.

Note-well, dear-reader!... That, even-the-Devil,…knows / all-too-well: Jesus’-own-position!... Yes!...

That, of,…always / having-been: The-Son!... *(please-read, Matthew 4: 1-11)*…

So, let’s stop,…repeating-the-rhetoric / of: Fools!... Shall-we?...

(“Stop”),…calling-our-Jesus!... God,…Himself!... Yes!...

Our-Worldly-Churches, have created,…many / “Stumbling-Blocks!”…

Out-of-the,…otherwise / “Simplicity-of-Christ’s!”… Yes!... Out,…of / His-own: Teachings!...

It’s,…Satan’s-own-Subtleness!... And, his-best,…work / yet, residing; inside many, (not-all),…of / today’s: “religious-institutions!”…

But,…Thank-God!... For, His,…own / “chosen-and-destined!”… Yes!...

His,…Small / Remnant-Class!...

Of,…True / Believers!... Amen.

For, it-is-by,…in-and-thru / many, tribulations; that, we are to,…finally / enter, this promised: “Kingdom-of-God!”…

*(please-read, Acts 14: 22 )*…

Find, me,…The-Words / Trinity-and-Rapture!... And, then,…perhaps / I’ll – listen: to-these-religionists!...

Hog-Wash!... Their,…many / fabricated-fables: yes!...

Meanwhile, know-this-truth!...

God,…uses / always: “witnesses!”…

To, validate,…His / Mighty-Works!... It’s, His,…personal / prerogative.

Not, by any,…”obligation” / no – sir!... For, He,…owes / us: “nothing-at-all”…

Yet, mankind,…has / managed,…to, also create; a denominational,…group / even-named, after: this-actual-word, of,…”Witness!”…

*(you-know / who-they: are)*…

There’s, no,…”fly-away / concept” – in the cards: no, sir!...

We, are,…”delivered” / from: “The-Hour-of-Temptation!”…

Not, from the,…”Hour-of-Tribulations!”…

We’re, staying,…right-down / here, on: Earth!... Awaiting, patiently. The-return, of,…God’s-Son!... *(our – Jesus)*…

“Thy-Will, be,…done / on: Earth!... As,…it – is / in: Heaven!”… Amen.

Yes!... Everything, shall culminate,…down / here!... Don’t,…(“blink”)!… Or, you,…might-just / miss,…it-all.

And, don’t,…forget / to-look-up: every, now-and-again. For,…Your-Redeemer / He, draws: ever nearer!... Yes!...

(“WITH-EVERY,…BREATH / WE-TAKE”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28106&start=7170
Attachments
23472190_1182819358517016_7635383171191412680_n.jpg
23472190_1182819358517016_7635383171191412680_n.jpg (53.53 KiB) Viewed 2544 times
14591609_941675742631380_3849862743141885440_n.jpg
14591609_941675742631380_3849862743141885440_n.jpg (70.71 KiB) Viewed 2544 times
23755564_1187558151376470_5487841819022745627_n.jpg
23755564_1187558151376470_5487841819022745627_n.jpg (61.22 KiB) Viewed 2544 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:11 pm

“THANK-YOU,…JESUS!”…

“Father-in-Heaven!... You, clearly see,…that / we-are, completely: powerless-of-ourselves!... Protect, us,…(Your-Son’s-Followers); from both, bodily-and-spiritual,…dangers / so-that, we may not: be harmed, by any,…physical-misfortunes. Nor, by those,…evil-thoughts / of-our: enemies!”… Amen.

Dear-reader and friends. What, is,…The-Will / of: God?...

Answer: That, you become,…Holy / Sanctified, even-set-apart; from all, worldly-lusts. And, from,…”sexual-immorality!”… Yes!...

Also, that we,…preserve-ourselves / in: Honor!... For, this has also,…been-given / to-us: to frequently, use… Yes!... Honor!...

Let, us,…not / fall-into, the many; passions-of-desire. As, do those,…who / don’t-know, our: living-God!... *(Yahweh)*…

Yes!... Let, us,…refrain / from, deceiving; our-own-brethren,…in / Faith!... *(something, which-our / worldly-churches, have done: for-ages, now)*…

Know-that, our,…Creator / is-an: “Avenger!”…

Of, all,…sorts / of: mis-behaviors!... Yes!...

“Sweet,…Son-of-God!... We, (Your-Faithful-Followers); today, give-thanks,…to / Your-Father!... Who, is-in-Heaven!... Yes!... For, because of,…Your / Merits; Sweet-Jesus!... In, turn,…Your-Father / relieves-our-troubled: hearts-and-minds!”… Amen.

“Yes!... You,…Jesus!... When-we, set our eyes,…on / You; we come, to understand,…better / why, we-must-also; undergo, so many,…afflictions-and-sufferings!... For, it’s-the-Way,…of / The-Cross!... Which, we must,…pick-up / and: follow!”… Amen.

Yes, dear-reader. It is, by-in-and-thru,…many / tribulations, that; we must, enter,…there-into / this: Kingdom-of-God!... *(please-read, Acts 14: 22 )*…

Friends. Happy-are-those, who,…observe / “what-is-right!”… And, who,…always / do: “what-is-just!”… Amen.

“Jesus!... We, know-that,…Your-Father / “Favors”: His-own-people. Yes!... The-very-ones,…He’s / chosen-and-destined, for: You!... We, visit,…God’s-Presence / today; thanks, to,…Your-Saving / Help!... Thank-You,…Jesus!”… Amen.

Folks!... What part, of,…God’s-Word / don’t we: fully-understand?... *(please-read, Matthew 17: 1-9)*…

God-speaking, here:

“This, is,…My-Beloved-Son / in, Whom: I-take, delight!… Listen-to-Him!”… Amen.

We,…(humanity-as-a / whole); have failed, miserably,…to really / “listen”: to this,…Son-of-God!... Especially, when our,…Jesus / said, this:

*(please-read, carefully: John 14: 28)*…

Jesus-speaking, here:

“The-Father, is,…Greater / than: I”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28106&start=7110
Attachments
120471_th.gif
120471_th.gif (3.94 KiB) Viewed 2542 times
121620_th.gif
121620_th.gif (7.79 KiB) Viewed 2542 times
20859665_10214016114226854_260753013637906432_n.gif
20859665_10214016114226854_260753013637906432_n.gif (227.57 KiB) Viewed 2542 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:34 pm

TO-YOU,…”CHILDREN-OF-LIGHT!”…

“Heavenly-Father!... Look, with,…(Favor) / upon, our: Spirit!... Aid, us,…in these / moments-of-despair. And, even,…in those / brief-instances, of: unbelief. Nourish, daily,…our well / intended: devotions!”… Amen.

Friends. We, cannot be,…”neutral” / in our, relationship; with this, living-God!... *(Yahweh / His-Glorious-Name)*… If we, don’t serve,…Him / by-in-and-thru: His-Son!... Then, pride-and-selfishness,…will indeed / enslave, us: who-believe!… Amen.

Being, a,…”Faithful-Follower / of: Jesus!”… This, in itself,…means / that, there’s: no compromising, with,…evil…

“My eyes, today,…are / ever-toward: Jesus!... For, He,…frees-my-feet / from-the-snares, of: Satan!”... Amen.

“To, You,…Son-of-God!... We, lift-up,…our / spirit. And, in,…Your-Father / we: Trust!... Knowing, that,…Your / Right-Hand; is always, stretched-out,…to all, who: humbly-petition, Your-own,…God!”... Amen. *(Who, happens to be / also-ours, if only: by-adoption)*…

Folks!... May, we be,…also / that, pleasing: “Fragrance!”… Becoming, daily,…”imitators-of-Jesus!”… Following, His-Ways,…of / Love!... Giving-of-ourselves. For, such,…is-the-rule / for, those whom: God, calls,…”His-Children!”… Amen.

Dear-reader and friends. Next time, you,…walk-into / a – Cathedral; or, visit any type,…of,…Temple. Or, are invited,…to / any: place-of-worship. Remember, this,…in / your: “Hearts-and-Minds!”… *(as-you-view, the / many: statues)*… And/or: Graven-Images!...

No, lustful-person,…who / is-really,…an - idolater; has any, true-inheritance,…inside / this – mentioned: “Kingdom-of-God!”…

Friends. I don’t, hate,…the / “ignorant!”… No, sir!... For, deep-down,…I know / that, they only; seek-in-earnest,…God’s-Love!... Yes!...

There are many, well-intended-people,…out / there; only wanting, to be,…Loved / by: God!... Who, I do,…”strongly-dislike” / are-the: put in place,…”Religious-Hierarchy!”… Yes!...

These, are those,…who / are: “established-by”,…our-countless / societies!... These, very same,…have / “preyed-upon”: the ignorant. And, are the same,…I’m-afraid / that, shall receive; the-greater-condemnation!...

Easily-confused,…and,…led-astray,…are the / “religious-masses!”…

By, definition: A deceived, person,…is one / that: doesn’t realize, the snares,…in which / they, have: fallen!... Led, there,…by / many: lies-and-deceptions!... Amen. The, very-work-of,…The-Devil / himself!... Amen.

We, can-only-pray,…that / the: Holy-Spirit!... Overshadow, their,…entire / household. Bringing,…”spiritual-light” / into, their existing: darken-views!...

Friends. Worthless-arguments, are the,…(“sins”) / that-bring, down: God’s-Wrath!... Upon, the ones,…He / calls: “Disobedient!”… Yes!...

So, have,…”nothing-to-do” / with: them. It’s, true,…that / we: were once,…”darkness!”…

But, now,…we / are: “The-Light!”… Yes!... Onto,…this / hurting-and-lost: World!...

Live, then,…as / (“Children-of-Light”)!... Producing, every kind,…of / goodness. And,…Justice!... And,…Truth!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28106&start=7065
Attachments
the-ferris-wheel-of-life-221942592-474x300.jpg
the-ferris-wheel-of-life-221942592-474x300.jpg (74.54 KiB) Viewed 2485 times
thumbnail.jpg
thumbnail.jpg (33.49 KiB) Viewed 2485 times
24302530_475837289484110_220689494276308992_n (1).gif
24302530_475837289484110_220689494276308992_n (1).gif (410.28 KiB) Viewed 2485 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:08 pm

TO-YOU,…WHO / ARE: “FREE-INDEED!”…

“Heavenly-Father!... Let, our enemies,…be / turned-back; overthrown-and-destroyed, before,…Your / very: Presence!... To, You,…we, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); lift-up, our own eyes. Yes!... You,…Father!... Who, are,…enthroned / in: Heaven!... Have, pity-on-us!”… Amen...

Happy, are they,…who / “hear”: this written,…Word-of-God!... And, keep-it… Remember, always,…that / any-house; divided against, itself,…will / fall…

So, let us be,…most / careful, of: God’s-own-Ordinances!...

Happy, shall-be-those,…who / will-dwell, in the: “Father’s-House!”… For, there are many,…”rooms” / there. And,…His-Son, (Jesus); has gone, back. To prepare, a place,…for you!... *(who-believe)*… Amen.

“Self-Denial”,…is / required!... Carried-out, in,…Faith!... This,…leads-to-Freedom!... *(spiritually-speaking)*…

Now, you,…my / “brothers-and-sisters!”… Are, the children,…of / “The-Promise!”… In, the manner,…of / Isaac!... *(Abraham’s-only / begotten: Son)*…

For, the son,…of the / “slave-girl”: it had been, born,…”according-to” / the very, will,…of: mankind!... And,…(Not) / according-to-the, will,…of: God,…Himself!...

*(Hagar / being that: slave-girl, mentioned)*…

And,…”Ishmael” / her-son’s: given name!... Amen.

But, the son,…of-the / “free-woman”: meaning,…Sarah!... *(Abraham’s, true-wife)*…

This, was-to-be,…the very / (“fruit”),… of: God’s-Promise!... *(as-originally-made / onto: Abraham, our-patriarch)*…

And, as-in-those,…days-of-old / the son,…born, according-to-the; (“fleshly-desires”),…persecuted, the one,…born,…according / to: the very,…”Will-of-God!”...

And, it’s,…the same / till-this-day: Yes!...

Folks!... These-two-women, stood,…for / the-two-covenants. One, of which,…was from / “Mt. Sinai”… *(a-mountain / in: Arabia)*…

Bringing-forth,…only,…(”slavery”)… And, corresponds,…to,…the / Jerusalem: of-our-time!... *(which-also, is in,…slavery)*…

Yes!... Today,…Jerusalem / alongside, its-own-descendants; are infiltrated, and invaded,…totally / by: various-Arab-nations!...

*(physically-speaking)*… With regard, to its,…regional-landmark…

But,…”The-Jerusalem” / on-high,…is: (“Free-Born”)!... Yes!... And, this is our,…truest / focus!... The,…”Spiritual-Jerusalem” / Yes!... Amen.

Therefore, my,…”Brethren-in-Faith!”… We, are those,…children / (Not): born-of-a,…slave,…girl… *(descendants-of-Arab / nations)*… No, sir!...

But, rather,…of / a: Mother, who-is-Free!... *(meaning -Sarah)*…

By, “The-Spiritual-Freedom”,…where-with / Christ-Jesus!... Has, made us,…Free!... Yes!... Free,…indeed!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28106&start=7035
Attachments
Iceland-By-Drone.jpg
Iceland-By-Drone.jpg (58.09 KiB) Viewed 2391 times
28685931_10159051601517355_2807111828655737930_n.jpg
28685931_10159051601517355_2807111828655737930_n.jpg (68.54 KiB) Viewed 2391 times
22528299_1481092911944083_5465208501223238293_n.jpg
22528299_1481092911944083_5465208501223238293_n.jpg (53.48 KiB) Viewed 2391 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:43 pm

SEVERING,…CARELESS / “CORDS!”…

“Dear-reader and friends!... May, the very,…Peace-of-God / dwell, within: your-own-walls. May, He,…*(Yahweh)*…bring you, much; spiritual-prosperity, even,…abundance / of: knowledge-and-wisdom!... Yes!... By-in-and-thru, His,…Son / Jesus!”… Amen.

“Father-in-Heaven!... They, who dare,…trust / in: You!... These, are like,…Mt. Zion!... Yes!... Immovable, standing-forever!”… Amen. *(please-read, John 6: 1-15 )*…

Note-well, how our,…Jesus / fleas, to-the-mountain: alone!... Why?...

Answer: Because, He,…(Jesus); knew, that the people,…whom, He / just-fed: would want, to make,…Him / some-sort-of: King!... *(in-the-end)*… As, a result,…of,…Jesus’ / many: “wonders-and-works!”...

Folks!... Jesus, did not come,…to be / “served-upon!”… No, sir!... But, rather,…according / to: His-Father’s-Will… Jesus, came to,…serve / “others!”… *(meaning / you-and-me)*… Yes!...

Jesus, never had any,…interest / in – becoming: a worldly, king!... For, He,…was never / part-of-this: present-world…

Jesus’, sole-purpose,…in this / (“dimension”); was to,…”bear-witness!”… Yes!... About,…His-Father’s-Kingdom!...

Yet, our-worldly-churches,…have / perverted-and-twisted,…this: simple-truth!...

And, since,…the-general-public / never-examines-anything: well enough, for,…themselves. They, remain,…easily-confused / and: led-astray. Yes!... By,…”ravenous-wolves” / dressed-in,…sheep’s-clothing!... Amen.

“Heavenly-Father!... All, that,…You / will: shall-ultimately, come-to-pass. Both, in,…Heaven / and,…on: Earth!... In, unity,…with / Your-Son; we praise,…Your / Holy-Name, of: *(Yahweh)*… For, it was,…set-forth / as: Your-Will. Dear-God!... That,…Your / Son,…be,…(sent-down),…to us: here, on,…Earth!”… Amen.

“You,…Father-in-Heaven!... Anointed, our,…Jesus!... To become, our,…High-Priest!... As, He,…(Jesus) / now-remains,…eternally: our own,…Intercessor-and-Mediator!”... Amen.

“Sweet,…Son-of-God!... From, deceitful-mankind,…rescue / us: (Your-Faithful-Followers)!... Send-forth,…Your-Light!... Lead, us,…on / to: Your-own-Fidelity!... Bring, us,…(who-believe),…to / Your-Holy-Father’s: dwelling-place!”… Amen.

“Do, us,…Justice: Dear-Jesus!... Help, us,…in-our-fight / against these; faithless-people. So, many,…surround / us: daily. We, can’t do this,…alone!... Yes!... Jesus!... Cleanse-our-consciences, from,…all-dead / works!”… Amen.

“So, that,…we / may-worship: our-living-God!”... *(Your-Father / Yahweh)*… Amen.

In-closing: Teach, us,…Sweet-Jesus!...

“To, do,…Your-Father’s-Will… Deliver, us,…from / all-of-our: angry enemies. Exalt us, above their,…violent / virtues. Deliver, us,…from / those,…who-have, oppressed us; since our,…youthful-days!”… Amen.

Friends. No, one,…shall / prevail-against: The-Son, of,…God!... We, shall,…soon / enough: witness, our,…Saviour!... Yes!...

*(“SEVERING,…THE-CORDS,…OF / THE-WICKED”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28106&start=7005
Attachments
124766_th.gif
124766_th.gif (7.96 KiB) Viewed 2383 times
122709_th.gif
122709_th.gif (7.82 KiB) Viewed 2383 times
20688976_960584420750437_8643415481820119040_n (2).gif
20688976_960584420750437_8643415481820119040_n (2).gif (388.08 KiB) Viewed 2383 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:21 pm

“OH’,…HOW-I-PRAY,…SO!”…

Friends. Note-well, how our,…Jesus / does, (Not); seek-any-sort, of,…Glory / for: Himself!... No, sir!... But, rather,…Jesus / makes, very-clear: The-Truth!... That, there is,…One / meaning: His-Father!... Yes!...

His-Father,…”seeks-to-be” / Glorified!... Amen.

The, very-same,…living-God / Who, also: passes-judgment!... From,…Father-to-Son!... And, from,…The-Son / down-to-us!...

Folks!... The-One, Who,…also / “Glorifies”: His-own-Son!... This, is,…He / Whom: we call,…God!... *(Yahweh / His-Glorious-Name)*…

Yes!... The-Son, knows,…His-Father / well-enough, to claim,…that, were,…Jesus / to-be-glorifying, Himself; in all, which,…He / does-and-says; this, in-itself,…would amount / to: “nothing!”… Amen.

*(please-read, John 8: 46-59)*…

That’s-right!... Jesus, didn’t come,…to be / praised,…by: humanity!... No, sir!... He, (Jesus),…was / sent-by: God!... Down, to,…Earth!... For, what,…reason?...

Answer: To,…(”bear-witness”) / of-the-fact,…that, His-God; is the only,…True-God!... Amen.

Yes!... Even,…The-Most-High / God!... *(Yahweh / His-Infinite-Name)*…

Yet, our-worldly-churches,…teach / another: gospel-message!... We’ve, been,…forewarned!... Have, you,…read / it?...

(“OH’,…HOW-I-PRAY,…SO”)!... Amen.

Erroneously, so,…the world / teaches, that: Jesus-is-God!... Himself!... I ask, you,…dear-reader and friends. Who, are we,…to / believe?...

These,…”pompous-preachers” / who, stand-behind,…their, man-made; putrid-pulpits,…teaching / only: “Doctrines-of-Devils?”…

Or,…are-we-going,…to / embrace: Jesus’-own-words?... For, this,…Son-of-God / never-spoke,…any: “guile”… That’s-right!...

“Lies”, were never,…(spewed) / from: Jesus’-own-mouth!... Amen.

It’s, what our,…Bible / teaches: and it’s, what,…I / believe!... Yes!...

“Deception”, is-of-the,…Devil. And, it’s,…well-rooted. Right-inside, all these,…places,…of / worship; especially, those,…who / teach: The-Trinity-Doctrine!... Yes!...

As, well,…the false / “Rapture-Theory!”…

Yes, sir!...

Sure,…I,…understand. But, I – don’t – concur!...

Many, are those,…who / are-in-it,…way, too-deep; to get,…out / now!... Yes!...

Too, deeply,…involved-and-committed, to now,…change; their own,…”hearts-and-minds!”…

These, very-same,…live / for,…one-another’s: “praises!”… Yes!...

Men,…pleasers!... Instead,…of,…God / pleasers!...

And, so,…they’ve-already / “received”,…their: “Just-Rewards!”… Don’t expect, anything,…”eternal” / to-shower-you, from; any place, on,…High!... No, sir!...

Folks!... We, all,…shall-be / “measured”: yes!... Each, according to our,…”works!”… This,…”measuring” / deals-with,…your-own-future: celestial-positioning, with regard,…to-the / here-after!... Yes!...

Many, say: “I-Am-Saved!”… All-the-while, forgetting,…Who / really-does: all-the-Saving!...

“By, my,…exercised / Faith!”... These,…(“others”),…claim / their-own: Salvation!...

By-in-and-thru, God’s-Good-Grace!... Yes!... But, look-up,…this word / of: “Works!”…

Number,…then / the-times, it-is-mentioned; in our,…New-Testament!... Then, tell me,…it has / no-worth: nor-any-lasting,…value!...

Where, will you,…(dear-friends): be, positioned?... All-who-believe, enter,…this / Stadium: but, not-all-will,…”possess” / Box-Seating!... No, sir!...

The-Father and His-Son!... They, will know. Yes!... Who’s,…Who?... When, all-ends-meet!...

“Packed-down”,…and,…well-shaken / is-the,…measure: given-of-blessings!... Yes!... To, those,…who / “Obeyed!”… The-Son’s-Commandments!... Amen.

Yes!... These, very-same,…shall be / “highly-favored!”… By, our,…living-God!... Because, they believed,…The-Son / Whom: The-Father,…sent!...

Dear-reader and friends. We, all,…”work-charitably” / as-a-result,…of: our-exercised-Faith!...

Because,…(“Faith”) / without-works,…is, completely-Dead; in its,…tracks!... Yes!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28106&start=6915
Attachments
18949150_451904715170395_2595164586231463936_n.gif
18949150_451904715170395_2595164586231463936_n.gif (216.44 KiB) Viewed 2377 times
337870_th.jpg
337870_th.jpg (22.86 KiB) Viewed 2377 times
321920_th.jpg
321920_th.jpg (19.24 KiB) Viewed 2377 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:40 pm

WITH,…”ROD-OF-IRON” / IN: HAND!...

“Father-in-Heaven!... Grant, us,…the necessary, strengths,…that we, may; follow the examples, of,…Your-Son / Jesus!... Yes!... His-Patience,…and,…a-real-share / in-our: Resurrection!... This, we ask most,…of / Thee!”… Amen.

Yes!... Friends. Our,…Jesus!... He, has always been,…of / Divine-Condition; in that, He,…was / (“WITH”): The-Father!... Since, before,…our-own,…beginnings. Even,…since-before / Abraham’s…

Yet, our,…Jesus / never-once; greedily-clings, to,…”equality-of-status” / with: God!... *(Yahweh / His-Glorious-Name)*… Why?...

Answer: Because, there’s only,…One / “Most-High-God!”… Yes!...

The-Son, accepted,…His / “commissioned-work!”… By, humbling,…Himself / “Obedient-Always”,…onto, His: Father’s-Will… Yes!... *(never-seeking / fame-nor-notoriety)*…

Because, of,…Jesus’ / exemplary: “Obedience!”… The-Father,,…”Exalts” / His-Son!... Yes!... Above, all-that-is,…known-and-unknown!...

Whereas, by,…total / “contrast!”… God,…needs-no-further / “Exaltation!”… For, He,…*(Yahweh)*…has-always-held, the: “Most-High-God!”… *(celestial-position / implied)*…

Yes!... Folks!... Two, separate-entities,…and / uniquely-proper.

Jesus’,…”earned-dignity” / requires,…that,…at-the-mention, of: His-Holy-Name!... Every, knee,…”must-bend”… And, surely-shall. In, the,…not-too-distant / future!... Amen.

“Sweet-Jesus!... I-personally-petition / You: today!... Take, hold,…of / my: right-hand. And, with,…Your / own,…counsel; guide me, receive,…me / with, Glory: when, all-ends-meet!”... Amen.

Friends. How,…”Good” / is-our-living: God!... Especially, toward,…His / Son’s: (“Faithful-Followers”)!...

By-in-and-thru, Jesus’-own-Teachings!... We’ve, gained,…our / “spiritual-balance!”… No, longer,…are we / envious,…of: sinners!... No, sir!...

These, are those,…who / “prosper”: in this, world. Though, they remain,…most / wicked!... Yes!... And, far-from,…”Salvation” / are-the-words,…they: speak!...

These, very-same,…cry-out / to: God!... Yet, He,…answers / (Not)!... As, by,…night-fall / they, have: no-real-relief!...

“But,…You / Son-of-God!... Yes!... You,…Dear-Jesus!... Soon, shall occupy,…David’s-Throne!... To, You,…a-new-generation / of-believers: Your-Father, has given. Yes!... Soon,…to / come!”... Amen.

Yes!... Dear-reader and friends. The, very,…Heavens / shall-show, forth: The-Father’s-Justice!... By-in-and-thru,…His-Son!...

Because, our,…Jesus / returns, with: (“ROD-OF-IRON”),…IN / HAND!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28106&start=6900
Attachments
337036_th.gif
337036_th.gif (7.97 KiB) Viewed 2167 times
342469_th.jpg
342469_th.jpg (21.31 KiB) Viewed 2167 times
LET HIM IN.jpg
LET HIM IN.jpg (64.57 KiB) Viewed 2167 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:55 pm

IN-OUR-STEAD,…HE / “STOOD!”…

Folks!... When, I read our,…Bible / I-do-so,…always-in-supplication. Praying, that,…Almighty-God!... Open, my,…own-eyes / to-what, I am: reading,…that – day!... Yes!...

To, see,…(“beyond”) / the-written-words; to seek, out,…the / hidden-manna!... Amen.

Today, I want, to share,…a special / message: Yes!...

One, in which,…I pray / that-you: (“REFLECT-ON-THIS,…REALITY”)!... Amen.

When, I read,…the / Book-of-Matthew: and focus, on the following,…two-chapters / 26-and-27…

I receive, the,…following / information: How, so?...

Answer: By,…”Revelation” / of – course!... Amen.

I contemplate, the fact,…that / (“a-legion”),…of: Roman-Soldiers!... Back-in-the-day, represented,…a total / of: 6,000 men… Yes!...

When, I then,…multiply this / number: by the factor, of,…twelve, (12): I get, the sum,…of / 72,000…

Jesus, speaks about,…possessing / the ability,…to: call-upon, His-Heavenly-Father!... And, if so,...desired / He: can have, His-Father,…send-down / more-than: (“twelve-legions / of: Angels”)!... Yes!...

To, defend,…our / Lord-and-Saviour!... Were, it ever,…truly / necessary!...

Now, I consider these,…(“spiritual-numbers”) / mentioned: And, I relate,…the following / to-you, my: dear-reader and friends!...

When, we realize, that,…the nation / of: Israel… Regain, its global,…recognition-and-notoriety / back-in, the year,…of: (1948)…

Yes!... At, a-global-scale,…Israel / the-nation: was officially, recognized as,…a / “True-State!”… *(in / 1948)*…

Well, I thereafter,…take this / number – of: 1948… I add, to it,…72 / representing, (“spiritually”),…many things. 1948 + 72 = 2020…

For, starters: the very, year / of: 2020… Our, present-days!... Could it be, that,…this year / is-the-beginning,…of-our: seven, (7),…year-tribulation-period?... *(Perhaps,…yes / perhaps-not)*!...

There’s-the,…(”twelve-tribes”),…of / Israel… As, one – example.

But, more-specifically / these – mentioned: (“twelve-legions / of: Angels”)…

To me, this number,…of,…(“twelve”) / represents: “Salvation!”… And, another form,…of,…”completion!”… *(spiritually-speaking / of: course)*…

We, have,…(“twelve-months”) / in-a-year. At,…(“twelve-years-old”),…both / girls-and-boys: begin, their,…puberty / stages.

And,…(“twelve”),…stands / for, not only; “changes”,…to / take-place. But, also,…for / (“numbering”): purposes… Yes!...

Why, couldn’t it,…have been,…(“eleven”) / or – even: 10 legions, of,…Angels?...

We, worship,…a-living-God / I’m-most-convinced,…of: “Absoluteness-and-Specifics!”… Amen.

Twelve,…”Starts-and-Ends!”… *(many-things)*… In the, celestial-realm,…as / well,…in: the-earthly-realm… Yes!...

*(please-read, Matthew 26: 36 – 75 / and – Matthew 27: 1 – 60 )*…

Moving-on, to,…(“another”),…note / of: importance-to-me!... *(and / I-pray: to – you, as well )*…

In, both,…*(Matthew 26: 53 / and – in: Matthew 27: 11 )*… We, clearly see,…Jesus / responding,…in: like-manner!... Yes!...

When, push-comes-to,…”shove!”… Jesus, defends,…Himself / best,…by-stating-that: “You, have said,…so!”… *(meaning, that / it’s not: Him, Who,…says-so)*…

That’s-right!... Many, people,…throughout-the-ages / have-erroneously: accused, our,…Lord-and-Saviour!... Of, many-things!... Yes!...

In,…(Matthew 26: 63 )*… Jesus, is being,…put / to: trial. Note-well, for what,…”specific-reason!”…

“Are, You,…(Jesus) / The-Christ?... The-Son, of,…God?”… *(He’s, not-being-questioned / whether: He’s-actually, God,…Himself)*…

And, Jesus,…answers: “You, have-said,…so!”… *(verse: 64)*…

*(in-other-words, it’s not / Jesus: Who, says-so. But, it’s,…”others” / who-say-so)*…

Folks!... By, our,…Jesus’-own-confessions. He, claims,…that / (“His-Truest-Position”),…is that,…of,…being / by-the,…(“right-hand”): of,…God!...

That is, what,…is meant,…by-the / right-hand,…of: “Power!”… Why?...

Answer: Because, all-things,…(”proceed”) / from: Almighty-God!... He, is,…and / has-always-been: The-Only,…”Real-Power!”… Amen.

*(it’s-by, this,…”Resurrection-Power” / that,…the, Son-is-Raised!... Even, from among,…The-Dead)*… Amen.

Never, did,…Jesus / claim,…to be: God!... *(Himself)*…

Nor, was,…He / on-trial, for,…claiming, to be: God,…Himself!... Note-well, how,…all / (“others”): refer to,…Jesus!...

The-Son, always,…spoke / about: His-Father!... *(not-so-much / about: Himself)*…

The-Father, being,…always / the-only: True-Living-God!... *(Yahweh / His-All-Powerful: Name)*…

And, that,…there was / no-greater: “Power!”… Than, that,…of / His-own: God-and-Father!... *(Jesus-speaking / here)*…

Pilate, (The-Roman-Governor),…interrogates / our: Jesus!...

“Are, You,…the king / of-the: Jews?”... “Are, You,…the / so-called: “Messiah?”… “Are, You,…Him?”...

And, Jesus,…answered: “You, (Pilate),…you-say / that: I-am!”…

Yes, Folks!... It, is,…these / (“others”),…who / have-always,…used: “misnomers!”…

When, referring,…to,…Jesus!... Even,…(“till-this-day”),…this / is-so!... As, the majority,…of / our; worldly-churches, erroneously,…call / our – Jesus: God, Himself!...

Such, has been,…the / (“cunning-craftiness”),…of: Satan!... Perverting-and-twisting, ever-so-slightly,…just / enough,…to make; the general, masses,…believe!... “Fabricated-Fables and Folly!”… Amen.

Dear-reader and friends. In-the-manner,…of,…(”mocking”) / was,…Jesus, called: the,…king-of-the / Jews!...

“We, have no,…king / but: Caesar!”…

This, was,…the,…(”true-chant”) / of-the-Jews!... When, our,…Jesus / was-being: accused-and-tried!... Yes!...

“All,…Hail. King-of-the, Jews!”…

Friends. Let’s, get something,…”straight!”… If, you learn,…nothing / else,…from: me. Learn-this-Truth!...

Jesus, is,…God’s-Son!...

Let’s,…(Not) / deny: The-Father!... His-Sons’-Sacrifices!... The-Father,…was / (“an-eye-witness”),…to all: the anguish, and the suffering,…of / Jesus!...

There was,…(“a-spiritual-separation”),…which / took-place,…while; The-Son,…hung on / that: Roman-Torture-Stake!... As, The-Father,…”poured-out” / His-Wrath!... Upon, The-Son,…Whom / God: Loves!...

*(My-God!... My-God!... Why, has,…Thou / forsaken: Me?)*…

Yes!... The-Innocent / paying-for-the: Guilty!...

(IN-OUR-STEAD,…HE / “STOOD”)!... Amen.

All of it, done,…solely / for-the-purpose,…of preserving: His-Father’s-Good,…Name / Sake!... Amen.

So, let’s,…(Not) / deny the,…Son; His-Right,…to,…Glorify / His-Father!...

Let’s,…(“Stop”) / merging-the-two; as-if-they, were both,…the-same / person!... For, they are,…(Not)!... Amen.

Each,…is / (“uniquely-proper”): just like, you-and-me,…are / also: “uniquely-proper!”…

Just, like,…two-snow-flakes / are never,…(“exactly”): the-same. Although, all-of-them,…possess / the-same, constituents: found, in our,…frozen-water!... Amen.

The same, is,…True / of: The-Father, and His-Son!... Separate-Entities!... Yet,…One-in-Love!... As, we are,…with / them!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

P.S. *(read, Matthew 27: 54)*… The Centurion, and his soldiers. After,…”witnessing” / a-great-earthquake; and the, darkening of the,…sky / said: “It is clear. This, was the,…Son-of-God)*…

I pray, that-today: This, Truth,…is / also: “clear-to-you!”… Even, His,…”Foes” / found – Jesus: to be,…The-Son!... Amen.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28106&start=6870
Attachments
thumbnail (7).jpg
thumbnail (7).jpg (169.86 KiB) Viewed 2164 times
thumbnail (8).jpg
thumbnail (8).jpg (186.15 KiB) Viewed 2164 times
thumbnail (6).jpg
thumbnail (6).jpg (160.86 KiB) Viewed 2164 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:28 pm

“BECAUSE,…IT’S,…TRUE!”…

Friends. A,…false / “charge”; was put, (against),…our / Jesus!... Yes!...

Over, His-Head,…was-a-plaque / which, read: “This-is-Jesus!... The King, of-the,…Jews!”…

Yes!... Falsely-accused. For, He,…never-once / admitted, that; He, (Jesus),…was anything / other-than: The-Son, of our,…living-God!... Amen. *(Yahweh / His-Infinite-Name)*…

Emphatically-and-unequivocally, the,…Roman-Soldiers / knew-that; Jesus, was,…The-Son, of,…God!... *(please-read, Matthew 27: 37 )*…

And,…also / read: *(Matthew 27: 54 )*…

Why, would our,…Jesus / cry-out:

“My-God!... My-God!... Why, hast,…Thou / forsaken: Me?”…

*(please-read, Matthew 26: 39, 42 )*…

“MY-FATHER!”… Means, just,…that.

Answer: Because, it’s,…true!... Yes!...

Jesus, all-along,…taught / us,…that, He; had-both,…a / God-and-Father!... Who, happened-to-be,…the very same / entity, which-we-today: call, our,…living-God!...

For, there’s only,…One / “Most-High-God!”… Amen.

But, you,…dear-reader and friends. Won’t know, this,…Truth!... Unless, you,…(“ask, knock-and-seek”); for-your-own,…self.

You’ve, trusted,…for / ages,…now; in-these-men, of,…the / “cloth!”… And, they’ve,…(“violated”) / your-own: innocence!... Yes!...

These, are those,…(”ravenous-wolves”) / dressed-in: sheep’s-clothing!... We, were,…”forewarned” / yet, we never; really,…”listened!”…

In, many ways. They, have,…”robbed” / us: and as, a direct result,…they’ve / “cursed”: themselves, for doing,…so!... Yes!...

Your, children,…you’ve handed / over, to those; “cloaked”,…with / Christ’s-Mantle!... *(Satan’s-own, insurgents)*!...

All-the-while, pretending,…to be,…”saints!”… Yes!... Set-apart, from this,…world / godly-and-worthy,…of: your-own-trust!...

Lucifer, himself,…was once / a-great: “Morning-Star!”… Bright, in,…(“wisdom-and-knowledge”)!... Glowing, in all,…of,…his / God-Given-Splendor!...

Yet, he,…too / has: fallen!... Amen. From, God’s-Good-Grace!... Amen.

Folks!... Our, often-times,…”busyness” / has-prevailed, to our; complete,…demise. It’s cause, millions,…to never / really: examine-well, all,…things!...

And, so. Our,…”Shame” / convicts: us!... Yes!... Gravely,…so!...

Do, yourself,…a-big-Favor!... And, read-fully,…both / chapters: 26 and 27… Of this,…”Book-of-Matthew!”… Yes!...

For, it’s-all-about,…His-Father’s / Kingdom!... *(please-read, Matthew 26: 29 )*…

And, note-well,…Jesus’ / response: in both, of these,…instances: *(please-read, Matthew 26: 64 – and – Matthew 27: 11 )*…

In, both,…cases / Jesus, said: “You,…have – said – so!”…

What, do you,…say / dear-reader?... Are, you,…still / “questioning”:

(“IF”),…He, is: The-Christ?... The-Son, of-our,…living-God?... *(read, Matthew 26: 63 – 64 )*…

As-for-me, and my-own-household. We, choose-to-believe,…Jesus!...

Especially, when,…He / says: “I-Am,…The-Son / of: God!”… *(read, Matthew 27: 43 )*… Claimed, so,…even / by-the-mouth, of: Jesus’-worst-enemies!...

And, more so,…when / even: His-own-enemies, have confessed that,…Jesus / is-the-Son!...

“Truly, this was,…The-Son / of: God!”… *(read, Matthew 27: 54 )*…

Folks!... Both,…”Friends-and-Foe!”… They, all-knew-that,…Jesus / was-and-still,…remains: The-Son, of,…our / living-God!... Amen.

Do,…you?... Oh’, how-I-pray,…so!... Amen.

When,…this world / speaks-emphatically, about: our,…Jesus!... Usually, they,…tend-to-be,…completely / (“Wrong”)!...

Yet, I-have-found,…that / it’s-in-our: questioning-and-doubting, that,…(”unknowingly”) / we-tend,…to actually: reveal,…real-truths!...

Folks!... Keep, a-sharp-eye,…out / for-this-word,…of: (“IF”)!...

Yes!... For, it happens to,…(”fitly-fit”) / right-inside,…the: whole-word, of,…(“Life”)!... Amen.

Example: (“IF”),…You / Jesus!... Are, The-Son,…of / God: come-down, from the,…Cross!... *(please-read, Matthew 27: 40 )*…

P.S. Friends. I’ve-got-news, for,…you / all: Yes!... Jesus, came-down,…from / that: Cross!... Yes!... Over,…2,000 / years-ago!... And,…has-been,…(”Exalted-by-His / Father”) / to-the, right-hand: of,…Power!...

And, today,…(”awaits-further-instructions”) / as-to-when,…He: shall, return!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28106&start=6855
Attachments
11392454_1596994037255450_618171690_n.gif
11392454_1596994037255450_618171690_n.gif (303.22 KiB) Viewed 1860 times
20272273_1501102729948135_1681864229100978176_n.gif
20272273_1501102729948135_1681864229100978176_n.gif (1.84 MiB) Viewed 1860 times
20859665_10214016114226854_260753013637906432_n.gif
20859665_10214016114226854_260753013637906432_n.gif (227.57 KiB) Viewed 1860 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:54 pm

BRIGHT-ANGELS,…WILL / “ATTEST!”…

“Eternal-God!... You, ordained that,…humanity’s / Salvation; be accomplished, upon-a-tree. Yes!... Called,…The-Cross!”... Amen.

“You,…Heavenly-Father!... Used, the-very-instrument,…which / brought us: Death!... This, Satan,…who-once / conquered,…us; by-in-and-thru, the-forbidden-tree!... Today, is,…completely / over-come: by, it!”… Amen.

Folks!... It is, through,…The-Son / that, the very; Angels-in-Heaven, acclaim,…God’s-own-Majesty!... Amen.

All,…”powers-and-principalities” / which-occupy; high-heavenly-places!... Yes!... These, very-same,…today / worship,…in: Awe!... Our, living-God!... *(Yahweh)*…

“May, we,…(Jesus’-Faithful-Followers) / also-join, in,…one-grand-chorus: of, joyous-praise. Yes!... May, our-voices,…blend / with-the, blessed: (Seraphim)!”… Amen.

Dear-reader and friends. The-Resurrection, of,…our / Christ-Jesus!... Is, indeed,…a-historical-fact. When, His,…enemies / believed,…that; they had, destroyed,…Him!...

This, was when,…Jesus’ / real-Triumph: began!... Amen.

For, us,…who / believe. To-die-to,…sin. And, to live,…with / Jesus!...

This, is-our-way,…to achieving, a,…final: “Victory-and-a-Glorious”,…Resurrection!... Yes!...

“Rest,…Your / knowledge: on us, Sweet-Jesus!... Now, that,…You / have-probed, our very: hearts-and-minds. Yes!... You,…Son-of-God!... Know, when we,…rise-and-fall. As, well,…when / we: sit-or-stand,…idle”… Amen.

“So,…Save / us: even from, ourselves!... And, from,…our / self-destructive-ways!... Help, us,…Dear-Jesus!... To, continually,…carry-out / by-our-actions; the very, desires,…which,…Your-Father / places, inside: our own, hearts!”… Amen.

Friends. Let us, celebrate-this-moment. Without, malice-and-wickedness. But, rather,…seek-out / The-Son’s,…own: sincerity-and-truth!... Amen.

This, is-the-day,…Almighty-God / has: made!... let us, be glad,…and / rejoice-in-it!... Give,…”thanks” / to-our: Creator!... For, He,…*(Yahweh)*…is-indeed: Good!...

As,…His-Mercy,…endures / forever!... Amen. *(read, Psalm 117)*…

The-Son, has,…”reconciled-us” / back,…onto: His-Father’s-Presence!... Don’t, pervert-this-truth!... By, confusing,…each / of: their-own-roles!...

Speak, as,…The-Son / speaks!... Declare,…His-Father / as: immortal… Amen.

Our, truest-hope,…has / “risen!”… (“BRIGHT-ANGELS,…WILL / ATTEST”)!...

So,…fear / and,…be: Silent!... As,…His / God,…also: “Rises-to-Judgment!”…

In-closing:

“May, we-be-made,…as / One!... In,…all-things!... As, the,…Father-and-Son / are-also: One!... In, both,…Mindset-and-Mission!... Amen.

P.S. The-Spiritual-Warfare, has been,…fought-and-won!... Yes!... Although, many-smaller-skirmishes,…still-remain / behind: we-shall, overcome!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28106&start=6840
Attachments
104403_th.gif
104403_th.gif (6.35 KiB) Viewed 1855 times
342617_th.gif
342617_th.gif (7.7 KiB) Viewed 1855 times
15207923_1563777803637704_1171231916_n.gif
15207923_1563777803637704_1171231916_n.gif (188.55 KiB) Viewed 1855 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:30 pm

BELOVED-READER,…AND / “FRIENDS!”…

Folks!... Despite, all convincing proofs,…many-doubting / “Thomas’s”,…are-still-saying:

“I’ll,…never,…believe!”…

Yet, millions,…cling-on / to-this-one,…man’s; “figurative-language!”… Yes!...

By,…ignorantly-repeating / Thomas’s – words:

“My Lord, and my,…God!”…

Whole,…”religious-beliefs” / have-been,…developed; throughout-the-ages!... By, misinterpreting-and-misunderstanding,…the expressions / of: others!... Yes!...

Thomas,…was one / who, “missed-out”; on receiving, the,…Holy-Spirit-Power!... Which, was otherwise,…shared / by-our-Jesus!... Given, onto,…those,…present / in that,…upper-room: on our Jesus’, first-visitation… *(after / He-was: Resurrected-by-His / Father)*…

It took,…our / Jesus!... A-second-visit, to,…”convince”,…this,…Disciple!... *(our-doubting-Thomas)*…

Many, will-be-those,…who / will-also, “miss-out”,…on the,…Son’s / given-blessings!... Why?...

Answer: Because, of their,…”unbelief!”...

Folks!... As,…”Babes-in-Christ!”… We, all,…”crave” / that, pure-spiritual-milk!... Yes!...

But, as-matured-believers,…we / “ween-ourselves-off”,…from,…this: (“Milk-Feeding”)!... Amen. That’s-right!...

And, we-move-onward,…to / “chewing”; the-real-substance, of our,…”SAVIOUR’S-SAYINGS!”… Amen.

Spiritual-Discernment, is-a-gifted,…”thing”,…called: (“Revelations”)!... Yes!...

Deep-down, when,…all-ends-meet / we,…know-that; we are not,…”guided” / by-any: man-or-woman’s,…teachings!... No, sir!...

But, rather,…by, the / “guiding-comfort”,…of-the / Holy-Spirit: Power!... Yes!...

This,…(“Other-Comforter”),…He, leads us,…into / all-truths!...

(BELOVED,…READER / AND: “FRIENDS”)!...

He,…(meaning – Jesus),…Who / is-begotten,…by: God!... He, conquers-the-world!... And, by,…us / exercising,…our: Faith-in-Jesus!... In, turn. We, become,…more-than-conquerors!...

Yes!... By-in-and-thru / Christ-Jesus!...

None, other-than,…he-or-she / who,…believes; that our, Jesus,…is-the / Son-of-God!... The, very-same,….shall-be / “Saved!”… Amen.

Friends. Almighty-God, Himself,…(“testified”) / about: His-Son!... *(Yes!... God – Bears – Witness)*…

And, whoever,…believes / in-the: Son!... Then,…(”must-also”) / believe-in,…He, (meaning – God): Who,…sent-us,…Jesus!... Amen.

For,…(“both”),…the,…Father-and-Son / they-each: “bear-witness!”… Of – one- another!...

Again,…(“proving”),…that / each-is-indeed: uniquely-proper. Yes!...

Separate, entities. Yet,…as / One: in many, things!... Like,…Love, Unity, Vision, Cause,…Mindset-and-Mission!... Amen.

Each, desiring,…(“most”),…that / we: Repent!... Change, our,…hearts-and-minds / our: (“entire-thought-process”)!...

Yes!... Our,…Ways-of-Being!... Amen.

And, finally,…come-to-accept / this,…(“free-gift”),…of: “Salvation!”…

Offered, by,…The-Father!... By-in-and-thru / The-Son!...

For, we,…worship / a-living-God, of,…much: “Absoluteness!”… And, of,…much / “Law-and-Order!”…

And, of,…much / “Discipline!”… Yes!...

Everything, in-its-proper,…place!... And,…a-proper-place / for: every-little-thing!... Amen.

The-Son, today,…stands / at-the, right-hand: of,…His-Father!... *(In – Power)*… Jesus, awaits,…further / instructions; as-to-when, He,…shall: return.

The-Son,…is / (Not): The-Father!... Amen. *(as-many / worldly-churches: would-have-you, otherwise,…believe)*…

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28106&start=6825
Attachments
118639_th.gif
118639_th.gif (21.2 KiB) Viewed 1850 times
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif (1.37 MiB) Viewed 1850 times
The-Easter-Story.jpg
The-Easter-Story.jpg (115.17 KiB) Viewed 1850 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:04 pm

YES!... STAY,…”READY!”…

“Father-in-Heaven!... May, we,…(Your-Son’s-Followers); be that, good-example,…for / others; by our, constant prayers,…may we / bring-back, those: gone-astray!”… Amen.

“To-You,…Son-of-God!... Know, that,…we are / Your: One-Flock!... As, we have,…freely / accepted,…You; Yes!... To be, our,…One-Shepherd!... Yes!... You,…Christ-Jesus!... Have always, been our,…best / example; when we, attempt to explain,…these / Heavenly-Things!”… Amen. *(onto-our-audience)*…

“Praise, from those,…who / walk-upright; is most, fitting. Glory, be to,…Your-Father / Who, is-in: Heaven!”... Amen.

Folks!... Our,…Earth / is: quite-full. As-a-result, of our,…living-God’s / own: “boundless-ways!”…/

I pray, that: “You, dear-reader and friends. Recognize,…The-Son’s / own: merits. Especially, when you,…Break-Bread / today!... For, only,…He / is-our: Good-Shepherd!... Who, knows,…His / own: Sheep!... And, we,…(His-Faithful-Followers); know-indeed, His,…own / Voice!”… Amen.

*(please-read, John 10: 11 – 16 )*…

“Oh’, God!... Our,…God!... *(Yahweh)*… To-You, we,…watch / at-break,…of: each-day!... As, in,…Your / Son’s-Name,…we, lift-up; not only, our,…hands / but, also: our-all. May, Your-Son’s-Sacrifices,…(work-its-effect); on us,…who-believe!”… Amen.

“As, we rejoice,…today / in: Your-Gift, of,…Grace!... Which, has brought us,…back-to / Life-Eternal”… Amen.

Friends. All-of-us, who resolve,…to,…live-up-to / God’s-Principles,…will indeed; meet with, much,…opposition-and-persecution!... Yes!...

So,…(“STAY,…READY”)!... Amen.

Ours, is-a-detachment,…from / evil; uniting ourselves, with,…Almighty-God!... By-in-and-thru / His-Son!... We, freely-embrace,…”abstinence” / from-many: worldly-practices. This, allows,…us / who-believe; a-much-greater, freedom. Yes!...

So, that,…we can / ultimately-bond; with-our, Creator!... Who, is,…Holy, Holy, Holy!...

“Dear,…Son-of-God!... Show, us,…The-Light / of: Your-Father’s-Truths!... Guide us, (wretched-sinners); toward the path, of,…True / Justice!... Let, those who,…profess,…to be / Yours; avoid altogether, whatever endangers,…their / professions!”… Amen.

“May, we,…all / in-the-end; follow only, those practices,…which / will help,…us: achieve-this-goal”… Amen.

Friends. Avoid, fleshly-desires,…which / “war-against”: your-very-own, Spirit!...

“May, you be praised,…by-our: Prince!... When, you,…excel”… Amen.

Muzzle-the-ignorance, of,…”others!”…

Submit, to,…Christ-Jesus!... And,…”excel” / as-a-Free: man-or-woman!...

The-Son, has sent,…”Deliverance” / to; His-Father’s,…own / chosen-and-destined: people. It,…”behooved” / Jesus; to suffer, all-things!...

And, then,…to / rise-again; even from, among-the-Dead!... It’s how, we-must-all,…enter / into,…this: Kingdom-of-God!... And, into,…this / mentioned: Glory!... Yes!...

By-in-and-thru, many,…”tribulations” / we-must, enter: this mentioned,…Kingdom-of-God!... So, pick-up,…your-own / Cross!... And,…”Follow-Him!”… Don’t, lose-sight,…of / The-Son!...

Lest, you-too,…begin / to-sink; just like,…Peter / did!... *(read, Acts 14: 22 )*…

“Heavenly-Father!... Help, us,…to / subdue,…our: Earthly-Desires!... We, can’t do it,…alone. No, sir!... Teach, us,…to / Love; the-very-things, of,…Heaven / itself. Like,…Your-Son / demonstrates: His-Love, for,…You!... Father!”... Amen.

“Strengthen, us. In,…Spirit!... And, safe-guard,…us / in: Body!... By-in-and-thru, Your-Son,…Jesus!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28106&start=6795
Attachments
24824310_1592027634223669_1001971897_n.gif
24824310_1592027634223669_1001971897_n.gif (160.42 KiB) Viewed 1631 times
31791633_716448228744839_28515597843169280_n.jpg
31791633_716448228744839_28515597843169280_n.jpg (45.29 KiB) Viewed 1631 times
Its-Not-The-End.jpg
Its-Not-The-End.jpg (79.87 KiB) Viewed 1631 times