Ladies

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
Sharlee
Silver Member

Ladies

Post by Sharlee » Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:49 pm

As I sat thinking of my Mom this came to me and it to all you ladies here. Hope you will like it.

There are many women and girls but few ladies. Many will say there is no difference but they are so wrong. A lady speaks softly but is always heard. Her hair is always in proper order. Her clothes are neat and fit perfectly. She walks with her head up and takes her time, never in a hurry. When she smiles you see it in her eyes and her laugh is from deep within. There is always a hug for those who hurt and a listening ear for one and all. Her beauty comes from within and brought out by her heart of love.

Hope
Diamond Member

Re: Ladies

Post by Hope » Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:06 am

Sharlee,
What a wonderful description of the example your Mom set for you. This is so good and so true.
Than you so much for sharing this. Send me a message on how every thing is going when you have time.

God Bless You Love Eva

Happy Holmes
Registered Member

Re: Ladies

Post by Happy Holmes » Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:24 am

Dear Sharlee, :) what a kind tribute to your Mom! She must have been a very elegant lady.
Thank you for sharing this write, and Merry Christmas to you and your family! -Dawn