Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon »

“DON’T,…BE,…DISCONCERTED!”…

Friends!... Without,…”discipline” / the spirit of mankind: Dies!... Slowly, perhaps,…but: surely!...

Are you, displaying the best version,…of / yourself: today?... Oh’, how-I-pray,…so!... Amen.

Folks!... The various, world-religions have become,…more / of-a-habit; and more of an, empty-tradition than a genuine,…”conviction!”… Our source, lies inside the centrality,…of / our: Jesus!... Yes!...

Our focus, daily,…is / about: “The-Father’s-Business!”… Amen.

Ignorance-and-sin, confuse us,…and / in-our-confusion; we cause much, suffering to those,…around us. In,…Jesus’-preaching. In,…His-Advice and during / all-of-His: confessions. I-for-one, sense the truth,…the goodness / and-the-guidance, of: “His-Father!”… (Yahweh-His-Name)…

Yes!... Our-Sweet-Jesus!... He, served,…His / God, our: God!... And, God’s own people,…with the / sublime-monotony, of: routine!...

Some, practice altogether,…differently / their confessed: Faith!...

Friends!... Indifference, toward,…God’s-Son / and-a-lust, for material-comforts; in the end, are the biggest obstacles,…for-the-masses. Yet, they see themselves,…as / possessing-a-true: spirituality!... Yes!...

For many, out-there. It’s not convenient, to find,…God’s-Grace / necessary; hence, these very same,…live / without: integrity!...

Dear-reader!... The endorsements, of immoral-men and women,…is / not-worth: having!... No, sir!... Hence-forth, the silence of a virtuous-person,…is / often-times, much louder; than most, men’s-words.

In-an-oath, a,…man-or-woman / gives-themselves; as a guarantor. Yes!... We are those, who,…stand / before: Almighty-God!... (as-we-join / ourselves: with the truth)…

In, today’s-world,…the oath / of-a-man, or woman; willing to perjure, him-or-herself,…is truly / not-worth: having!... Why?...

Answer: Because, we sense that,…he-or-she / has no: “self”. To commit. No guarantee, to,…offer / for; he-or-she, has given,…his-or-her / “self”: away!...

Compromised, it. Or, sold it,…piece-by-piece / along: “The-Way!”… This is why, in the modern-world,…we / prefer-people-to, guarantee their statements; with,…cash-and-financial: assets. Rather, than,…with / their: oath!...

Jesus’,…”self” / was: non-negotiable!... He, had become so,…by / the-practice-of, temperance: and many long hours, of,…prayer!... Yes!... He, is history’s most,…authentic-model / of: selfless-and-virtuous, leadership!...

Whereas, by-contrast: Most, men-and-women, can be bought. And, done so,…quite-cheaply!... Some, with money, power, status-or-possessions. Others, with pleasure, land, knowledge-or-fame!...

Those, who are able to maintain,…possession / of their: “self”. In the midst, of,…these / offerings: these very same, are truly,…but-a-few!...

This world, then tries to buy,…these / rare-souls, with: “Suffering!”… Meaning, (Not),…that / you-can-buy, a man-or-woman; by offering, him-or-her,…suffering. But, that you can impose,…suffering / and-then, offer them: “escape!”…

Our, Jesus!... In-the-midst, of,…poverty / was-not: (“disconcerted”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
107645_th.gif
107645_th.gif (6.89 KiB) Viewed 463 times
107629_th.gif
107629_th.gif (7.95 KiB) Viewed 463 times
107598_th.gif
107598_th.gif (6.55 KiB) Viewed 463 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

THIS,…”JESUS-TAUGHT-ME!”…

What is, “Holiness?”… Holiness, is all the incredible things,…God / will-do, in-by-and-thru: You!... Yes!... If only, you would make yourself,…”available-to” / Him!... Amen.

Folks!... Almighty-God, has given us the ability,…and / the responsibility; to make, “right”,…ourselves. The defects in our character, are not part of,…our / “Best-Self!”…

Who of us, is glorifying,…our / living-God; in-by-and-thru, our daily,…work?... May we all, begin a conversation with,…Jesus / by; remaining open, to the,…”Spirit-of-Truth!”… Amen.

Friends!... Regardless, of our age,…or / vocation; we are called, to seek and live,…an-authentic-life!... Yes!... Why is it, that there seems to be,…a pervading / sense-of-purposelessness; in many people’s, lives,…today?...

Dear-reader!... To believe, that,…we can find / happiness; without discovering our, “essential-purpose”,…is-simply: foolish!... The greater danger, for,…most-of-us / is not that; our aim is, too-high. And, we,…miss-it.

But, that,…it-is-too / low, and we: reach, it. Those of us, who have no central,…purpose / in their lives; these very same, fall,…easy-prey / to-petty-worries; to endless fears, troubles-and-self-pity!...

Who of us, will strive to be spiritually,…all we can / be?... Here-and-now?... This, brings-about,…much / “good-fruit!”…

The-truest-challenge, this life of ours,…presents / to-each-of-us, is to: become, truly,…”ourselves!”… Yes!... Not, the,…”self” / we, have imagined: or even, fantasized about. Not, the,…”self” / that, our friends; want us, to be.

Not, the,…”self” / our-own-ego; would have us, be. But, the,…”self” / God; has ordained us, to,…become: Yes!... From, before,…we / were-in: our-mother’s-womb!... Amen.

What, does our,…Jesus / want: most?...

Is it, not,…for / His-Followers, to imitate: His-Ways?... He, didn’t come,…to / solve; all of our, problems!... No, sir!...

Jesus, came to show,…us / “The-Way!”… To, His-Father’s-Kingdom!... And, this involves developing,…certain / characteristics; adopting, specific-principles!... Embracing, a pleasing,…”conduct” / onto-our: Heavenly-Father!... (Yahweh-His-Name)… Yes, sir!...

THIS,…(”JESUS-TAUGHT-ME”)!...

That, cooperation with,…His-God / equates-to-becoming: “Vessels-of-Light!”… And, of,…Love!... Yes!...

Folks!... Jesus, has a,…God / and-a: Father!... (Who, happens, to-be-ours: by adoption)…

Contrary, to,…popular-opinion / “discipline”; doesn’t stifle or restrict, the,…human-being. No, sir!... “Discipline”,…isn’t something / invented-by: The-Church!...

It’s not, something,…used-to-control / or: manipulate-the-masses. Nor, is it the,…tool / that, unjust-tyrants, and dictators; use to make people, do things they don’t,…want: to do!... No, sir!...

All these, are the lies of a,…culture / completely absorbed; in a philosophy, of,…”instant-gratification!”… Those of us, who,…do not find / this-grounding-in: discipline. These become those, who also,…may do / many-things: but-none,…well.

First,…”Discipline!”… Then,…”Satisfaction!”… Yes!...

Superficiality, is the curse,…of / our: modern-world!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
107648_th.gif
107648_th.gif (6.87 KiB) Viewed 463 times
107536_th.gif
107536_th.gif (7.96 KiB) Viewed 463 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

“JOSEPH’S,…PRAYER!”…

Little-Jesus,…close, Thy: lids.
In the shade,…of pyramids,
Cuddle to,…Thy-Mother’s-Breast.
Fear-is-fled,…now, calmly-rest!...

Little-Jesus,…Holy-One,
Child, Who art,…my / Foster-Son.
I have led, Thee,…weary-miles,
Saving-Thee,…from, Herod’s: wiles!...

Over the burning,…African sand,
Into Egypt’s,…bondage land.
Where our,…forefather’s-slaved,
And, the,…God-of-Justice: Saved!...

Child-of-Mary,…my, virgin-spouse,
Whom, the humble,…barn: did house.
Lowlier-dwelling,…here, give I;
Mounds-of-sand,…beneath the sky!...

Jesus, must,…it-ever-be,
Pain-and-Poverty,…for, Thee?...
How, my love,…would, rear-a-throne,
Richer than,…the / Pharaoh’s: own!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28106&start=7485
Attachments
20272273_1501102729948135_1681864229100978176_n.gif
20272273_1501102729948135_1681864229100978176_n.gif (1.84 MiB) Viewed 439 times
24302530_475837289484110_220689494276308992_n.gif
24302530_475837289484110_220689494276308992_n.gif (410.28 KiB) Viewed 439 times
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif (1.37 MiB) Viewed 439 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

“AN,…EGYPT,…NIGHT!”…

Little-One, I do,…but, dream,
Of things, that,…pleasant, seem.
What, would be,…with, kingly-home,
We, who bid,…are-to-roam?...

What, would we,…with, joys-of-Earth,
We, who-know,…whence, Thou: hast-birth?...
Life, is but,…(“AN,…EGYPT,…NIGHT”).
Where, we yearn,…for, morning’s-light!...

Life, is but,…a-bondage, place,
Till we see,…Thy-Father’s-Face.
Bondage-ah,…but, little-Child,
Thou, hast made,…our bondage: mild!...

Into, bondage,…we’ve-been, led.
We-and-Thee, whom,…believer’s, worship.
But, when comes,…The-Father’s-Command;
Back, we-go,…to our,…Holy-Land!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28106&start=7290
Attachments
107058_th.gif
107058_th.gif (6.91 KiB) Viewed 438 times
112932_th.gif
112932_th.gif (7.94 KiB) Viewed 438 times
ONE NATION UNDER GOD.jpg
ONE NATION UNDER GOD.jpg (36.79 KiB) Viewed 438 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

TO-YOU,…THE / “STRIVERS!”…

Friends!... Find, that place within you,…the life / that, Jesus; invites us, (His-Faithful-Followers): to live!... Why?...

Answer: For, it possess an over-whelming-power,…to / influence: the-whole-world. Yes!... Who of us, will begin to take,…the teachings / of, Jesus: seriously?...

Do you practice: (“singleness-of-purpose”)?...

Let us, stop,… the wasting, of,… our lives / with such; shallow-and-superficial, activities.

Folks!... We, were created to praise,…reverence-and-serve / Almighty-God!... (Yahweh-His-Name)… Then, again. God, may never give,…any of us,…spiritual-clarity; all we can do, is,…”Trust!”… Amen.

What is, this,…”Will-of-God?”… (I-ask-myself)…

Answer: In the broadest sense, He,…wants us / to become, that,…man-or-woman; who will, most perfectly,…allow / Him: to work, by-in-and-thru,…you!... None-of-this, is as mysterious,…as many / make-it-out: to be. No, sir!...

Can you,…”Hear-this-Call” / to: Sanctity?... Please-read: (1st Thessalonians 4: 3 )…

Dear-reader!... What, our,…living-God / can do; by-in-and-thru, you and me,…is more / important-than: anything you, could ever do,…yourself!... That’s-right!...

We’ve been told, what is good. And, what,…God / wants-of-us: many times. That being, that,…you-and-me / live-our-lives; justly. With, love. Tenderly walking. Humbly, with,…His-Son!... (our-dearest: Jesus)… Yes!...

Please-read: (Micah 6: 8 )…

I believe, we all know,…what / justice, really: looks-like!... Yes!... Walking – humbly, with,…God / is: difficult. Indeed!... But, habits-create-character!... Amen.

And, your character,…is / your: ultimate-destiny!... Our lives, change. When, our habits,…change. Think-about, all of our,…heroes / leaders: champions. As well, the saints. What, set them apart from,…their / peers?...

Answer: They, just had better,…habits!... That’s-right!...

Theirs, were not the,…”self-destructive” / type, that,…we-effortlessly; tend to pick-up, by,…traveling-the-path, of: least resistance.

Their,…”habits” / were acquired: intentionally. Yes!... By-in-and-thru, the effort,…of,…”Discipline!”… Amen.

What, constitutes,…a-good-friend?...

Answer: One, who is striving,…to: Love!... First-and-foremost, their,…Creator!...

Friends!... “Goodness-is-Contagious!”… Let us, begin,…today / to develop this,…”Striving”,...to: Love-God!... (by worshipping: His-Son)… Yes!...

And, this will better,…ourselves. Let us, do all the little,…things / with: Great-Love!... Don’t be, proud-and-arrogant,…about: who-you-are. And, about what,…you / have-done. This world, has a great need,…for / the example, of: authentic-lives!...

Because, we all need to,…be / “inspired!”… Amen.

Yes!... We, (Jesus-Faithful-Followers); need to be, reminded of what is,…”possible!”… Won’t you allow,…God / to-fill-you, with: His-own-Love?... Oh’, How-I-pray,…so!...

It will, always be those,…we / least-expect. And, those who,…dare / to make themselves; available to God!... These very same, are those who,...strive most / for: “Virtue!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=33743&start=90
Attachments
15207923_1563777803637704_1171231916_n.gif
15207923_1563777803637704_1171231916_n.gif (188.55 KiB) Viewed 434 times
127501_th.gif
127501_th.gif (6.7 KiB) Viewed 434 times
120550_th.gif
120550_th.gif (7.88 KiB) Viewed 434 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

THESE-PARENTED,…OUR / (“PRINCE”)!...

(continuation-of-story)…

As we continue, to view the life of our,…Joseph-and-Mary; I shall do my best, to illustrate what I capture,…their spirit: to be like!... (especially / Joseph; whom has been, the least: remembered)…

Hard, though life was, (and still remains, for most of us); Joseph, was not the type, to waste his time. His duties, lay-clear,…before: him. He, must work to support,…his / family: a novel idea, to many,…today. Who, typically are simply,…”sluggards!”…

Joseph, was not a lazy individual. Sitting-about, with nothing to do,…but / observe; the unending, miracles. No, sir!... He, was a poor,…laborer. And, whether in Bethlehem-or-Nazareth,…or / even: Egypt. He, had to earn,…bread: for himself, and his family!...

Yes!... A hard fact, for those who,…still-today / live-in-earnest!... Amen.

So, I know that the first thing,…Joseph / did; after arriving in Egypt, was to get a job. And, like the work of most,…exiles / even-today; the job, was a menial,…one. There was no possibility, of his,…imitating / his-name-sake; and of possibly rising, to the heights,…of / government: of that, foreign country!... (Egypt – implied)…

He, himself,…would have / smiled-at-such, a suggestion; far-be-it, from him,…to, “fancy”,…rising-above / his position: in life. He, was a poor-carpenter. Nothing, more. And, of that,…he / was-fully: conscious!...

How long, the exile in,…Egypt / endured?... We, do not know. But, everything points to a very,…short / residence: there!... The death of Herod, occurred not very long,…after / the-flight; since the stay, in,…Egypt, was timed: to his, Death!...

Yes!... King-Herod, now,…Dead!... After, a seemingly long-life,…of / iniquity; there was, no time lost,…in acquainting / Joseph: of-this-fact. Again, The-Angel of God,…came to / Joseph: in-a-dream!... (Please-read: Matthew 2: 20, 21 )…

It was, a-happy-deliverance. Joseph, was home again,…in / his: native-land. History, was repeating itself: “Out-of-Egypt, have I, (God – speaking): called, My-Son!”…

Folks!... We too, are-but-exiles, here on,…Earth!... Yes!... Mere pilgrims, just-passing-thru. For, we-too, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); shall be led, from our present,…abode / into-our-own: “Promised-Land!”…

When,…”The-Holy-Family” / left – Egypt; there was good reason, for that,…decision. It was, in,…Bethlehem-and-Jerusalem / that-all-the, marvelous events; connected with the birth, and early-days of,…Jesus: had-happened!...

So many, were those marvels,…that / Joseph; might well believe, that they would,…continue. After all, these strange experiences,…of the past / common-sense, would dictate; that he, would keep himself, (and-his-family); in readiness, for the next-act,…in-the / “Divine-Drama!”…

The-Angel, of,…Almighty-God!... He, had led this family,…to / Bethlehem; and there, they would remain,…until / the will of God: revealed itself, otherwise!... Amen.

(to-be-continued)…

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28106&start=7380
Attachments
20859665_10214016114226854_260753013637906432_n.gif
20859665_10214016114226854_260753013637906432_n.gif (227.57 KiB) Viewed 423 times
11274977_705073706267765_596392086_n.gif
11274977_705073706267765_596392086_n.gif (182.94 KiB) Viewed 423 times
18946752_217901888730814_6446148571539439616_n.gif
18946752_217901888730814_6446148571539439616_n.gif (2.66 MiB) Viewed 423 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

THIS-WE-FIND,…(“WITHIN”)!...

Folks!... Never, underestimate the importance of,…”Stories!”… Our, two-thousand-year,…Christian-History / is full of: extra-ordinary,…(“STORIES”)!... Yes!...

About, ordinary people, (like you and me); who opened their,…”hearts-and-minds” / to: Almighty-God!...(Yahweh-His-Name)…

They, allowed also,…the life / the teachings; and the person, of,…Jesus-Christ / to transform: them!... Our modern-day, desperately needs,…men-and-women / who are willing; to live, for our,…exercised: Faith!...

What are you, willing to live,…for?...(dear-reader and friends)…

Are there, any mothers,…out-there / who are, selflessly-raising; their children?... I-believe-so!...

Tell me, have you given,…”Death” / a-thought: today?... Whenever, I am confronted with the,…reality-and-inevitability, of: Death!... It, truly heightens my awareness,…of / how-brief; and of how, precious,…my time, here: on this Earth, really,…is!...

We, tend-to-waste,…much time / in: drowning!... Yes!... With, the issue,…of / “forgiveness!”… Also, in,…irresponsible-activities; which countless others, endlessly,…immerse / themselves: in!....

Friends!... Life, is passing us,…by. Many, simply choosing to be,…lazy-and-procrastinate: everything!... Yes!... Much time, is wasted.

“Darkness”,…has / one-enemy; that it can never, really-defeat. This being,…”Light!”… Amen.

So, let your light,…shine-forth: Yes!... Remember, you have only,…one-spirit / and; this one, life,…to: live. Which is, short. And, it has to be,…”lived!”…

By, you,…alone. And, there is only,…one-glory / which is: “Eternal”… Amen.

Remember, these things!... And, nothing else,…really / matters: more. No, sir!..

Who of us, will make ourselves,…”available” / to: God!... I pray, that: “You, will”… Amen.

Explore, your incredible potential,…as-a-believer. For, ours,...is-not-some,…lifeless / set-of-rules; nor regulations. It’s a complete, lifestyle. Enriched, in,…very-dynamic-ways / all designed; by our, living,…God!...

Folks!... We’re at a, turning-point in our,…human / history: that’s-right!... Most people, don’t recognize this,…truth / because; they are so, consumed with their own,…”Selfish-Desires!”…

Just, take a good look….around / you; the modern, western-empire is today,…in its: decline. Yes!... And, it will soon,…die-off / to another: dispensational-era. It’s not, the end of the,…world / nor-of-humanity; it’s the beginning, of a new,…”Age!”… Amen.

A new civilization, will emerge. And, what will it be,…like?...

Answer: That’s entirely, up-to-the,…”Stories” / we-tell. We, listen,…to. And, we,…live!... Yes!...

So, have the courage to,…struggle-anew / and to overcome; whatever it is, that holds you,…back. Playing-small, doesn’t serve this world,…because, each of us; have been born / to manifest: The-Glory-of-God!... Yes!...

And, this truth,…is found,…(“WITHIN,…US”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=33744&start=240
Attachments
thumbnail (7).jpg
thumbnail (7).jpg (169.86 KiB) Viewed 422 times
thumbnail (8).jpg
thumbnail (8).jpg (186.15 KiB) Viewed 422 times
thumbnail (6).jpg
thumbnail (6).jpg (160.86 KiB) Viewed 422 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

FOLLOW-ME,…IF / (“YOU-DARE”)!...

(Continuation-of-Story)…

Joseph, was a prudent man. And, therefore would make his plans,…like any / other-man; he was one, of possessing much,…common-sense. But, he was,…sane-enough / to know, that; all his plans, were only tentative,…plans!...

Yes!... Personal plans, limited by human-foresight. And, necessarily dependent upon,…God’s-Will. Nothing, could disturb him. Nothing, could surprise,…him. Joseph, was beyond that. His heart, was set-upon the return,…to / Bethlehem!...

Here, he would have the,…companionship / of, the-remnant-class: of this people, called,…”Israel”… Many, could come-and-adore,…”The-Son-of-God!”… The wants, of,…Joseph’s-Family; were small and simple. Yes!...

Bethlehem, appealed to his prudence. And, then came,…The-Angel / of: God!... Again, to decide the issue. Joseph, was warned in a dream,…not / to-return-to: Judea!... But, rather,…to-go-to / “Nazareth!”…

The reason, given,…was-that / though, Herod; was dead. Yet, his son,…”Archelaus”; reigned, in his stead. Herod, was bad. But, this,…Archelaus / was-worse. He, had begun his reign,…by / slaughtering; 3,000 people, within the precincts of,…The-Temple: itself!...

In cruelty, oppression and evil-life,…he / surpassed: his own, father. The,…life-of-Jesus / was-now-in: “greater-danger!”… (under this / new-ruler)…

So, Joseph,…acted-in-accordance / with the warning, of: The-Angel…

It was, (Not), Joseph’s decision to,…choose. When, God,…spoke / there was, only; one thing, to do. And, that was for,…Joseph / to-lay-aside; his own, plans.

I-ask-you, (dear-reader and friends); “Is it, so easy, to-put-aside,…one’s / own will?... And, follow the certain will,…of / Almighty-God?”… (Yahweh-His-Name)…

Isn’t it true, that we often-times,…want,…to / set-forth; our own little, argument,…before: God?... Or worse. Misinterpret, His-Voice?... (altogether)…

Here, lies the,…”essential-sanctity” / of: Joseph!... Quick, unquestioning-obedience,…to / God!... Tell me, of what value,…is / our-own wisdom; and foresight,…or / personal-inclinations: when compared to, the,…”Divine-Commands?”…

True, Joseph,…was / well-trained; in the school, of,…”Obedience!”… Plus, not to mention,…that / he-would-have; in the near future, his own,…son: as the finest-example, to,…follow!... As well, his spouse,…our / dearest: Mary!...

Yes!... Mary!... The very, hand-maid,…of / our: living-God!... And, he knew that,…he wasn’t / fit-for-their; company. Unless, he,…Joseph / too: was, obedient. (in-all-things)…

Is it, any easier for the,…rest-of-us / to know, all of: these-truths?... To be led, by the hand,…blindly?... (spiritually-and-physically / speaking)...

Friends!... Clearly, before us,…is / much brightness; all-about. Yes!... Such, surrendering,…does not / flatter; our own pride. Does it?...

In closing: Tell me, one thing. When, God,…speaks / is that, enough: for us?... Oh’, how-I-pray,…so!...

I pray, that: “You, dear-reader. Be also, raised to a higher-position. Above, your present,…one. One, of spiritual-clarity. Which dispels, false-teachings. I also, pray that the fragrance,…of / God’s-Word; walk and speak, to both your,…hearts-and-minds. May we all, be worthy to hear,…The-Voice / of: God!”... Amen.

And, may you break-forth,…into the / living-voice-of: His-Son!...(our-dearest / Jesus). Yes!... Yourselves, becoming disciples.

FOLLOW-ME,…IF / (“YOU-DARE”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

(To-be-continued)...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28106&start=7620
Attachments
103708_th.gif
103708_th.gif (3.96 KiB) Viewed 410 times
102111_th.gif
102111_th.gif (6.47 KiB) Viewed 411 times
332858_th.gif
332858_th.gif (7.78 KiB) Viewed 411 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

“EXTERNAL-ACTIONS,…INTERNAL-DISPOSITIONS!”…

Folks!... To have a global and historic, impact,…start-acting / locally; for the greatest misery, imaginable,…is-to-be: purposeless!... Yes!...

Just-be-real. As, our God,…is / also: “Real”…

Lord, Jesus!... Teach, us to pray: Please read, (John 11:1)…

Friends!... The-Son, has taught me,…that / His-Father’s-Desires; can indeed be, written in our,…hearts-and-minds. Why?...

Answer: Because, we were created by,…(“Yahweh”): just for, Him!... That’s-right!...

Dear-reader!... Our, living-God,…never-ceases / to-draw, mankind,…to: Himself!... In, God,…lies / truth-and-joy, so never; stop searching for it. It’s only a matter, of,…time / before; your next, storm,…arrives. Be, Strong!...

Be, deeply-rooted,…well-learned / and: founded. Yes!... In-God’s-Word!... Amen.

Gather together, with others,…who / also: year-to-learn. You shall be, fed. All, according to your own,…level / of: thirst-and-hunger!... (spiritually-speaking)..

Christ’s-Classroom, will transform your,…”vices-into-virtues!”… Reflect upon, Jesus’ own,…character. Who, we,…ultimately become,…is / infinitely-more-important; than what, we’ve done. Or, have ever,…possessed!...

For, ours-is-a,…promised / inheritance; Yes!... As,…”joint-heirs” / with: God’s-Son!... Inside, His-Father’s-Kingdom!... Amen..

Know this, one-truth. Mediocrity, has a,…firm-grip,…on / the-various; worldly churches. Yet, I can’t help,…but / see, that; our own weaknesses, is the key,…to a,…richer, spiritually-abundant: life. Yes!...

Our future, is intimately linked to our,…own / “weaknesses!”…

I pray, that: “ You desire, your future,…to be / bigger-than: your past!”… Amen.

This world, has no interest,…in seeing / you; become, whole. Our culture, is driven by,…productivity / and: consumption. But, both,…The-Father / and: His-Son!... Well, they have a greater,…vision / for-both: you-and-me!... Yes!...

For this reason, I encourage you today,…to explore / your-own: weaknesses. Jesus, has taught us,…that / He: yearns for our, cooperation. But, He,…will / (Not); go, where,…He / is-not-invited!... No, sir!...

“Repent”,…Prepare-the-Way!... Please-read, (Matthew 3:2)… Turn back, to,…His-God / our: God!...(Yahweh-His-Name).

At,…Jesus’-side / we become; a-better-person. And, the opposite is true,…when / we, turn-our-backs; on,…our-true-self!...

I pray, that: “ You, be-well-able,…to stomach / this moment, of: Truth. Give, truth,…a place / in-your-lives; above all your, other,…excuses-and-justifications!”… Amen.

Although, external-actions,…don’t / guarantee: internal-dispositions!... Try, just try,…doing the right / thing: once. And, see if your day,…doesn’t begin to / change: all for the, better. True, that!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28106&start=7590
Attachments
103710_th.gif
103710_th.gif (6.85 KiB) Viewed 401 times
112295_th.gif
112295_th.gif (7.97 KiB) Viewed 401 times
112590_th.gif
112590_th.gif (7.94 KiB) Viewed 401 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

TO-WHAT-SCHOOL,…DO-YOU, (“BELONG”)?...

(Continuation-of-story)…

Folks!... The-Gospels, give us,…but / the-merest-hint; in regards to, the-childhood-days,…of / our: Lord-in-Nazareth!... (Please-read: Matthew 2: 23)…

And, Saint-Luke,…shares: (Please-read: Luke 2: 39,40)…

No details, what-so-ever!... And, if nothing is said of,…Jesus-and-Mary / during these; beautiful days. We can understand, why,…nothing / at-all, is said; of our dear,…Joseph!...

But, I like to think of these days,…as especially / the-silent-days. He is, of course,…a-silent-man; all-throughout the Gospels. Not, one word is quoted. But, it is a silence,…that / is: eloquent!...

It is, an-active-silence. A silence, so-to-speak,…that / one: can really, hear. And, that,…silence / seems-to-become; a kind of, “passive-silence!”… As this, Holy-Family,…returns / to: Nazareth!...

Up, to-that-time,…from the day / Joseph, left: Nazareth!... To go, to,…Bethlehem; to comply with, the census-law. He, was in the thick of an,…active-life!... Yes!...

He, was a man of many,…journeys; running, hither-and-thither,…at the command / of: Almighty-God!... (Yahweh-His-Name)…

The active, protector of,…God’s-Son!... (our-dearest: Jesus). And, the very shield, of,…Mary!... (his-spouse). But, now,…all-that / is quite: over. There is, an end to,…the / marvels.

Life, now resorts to the,…”humdrum” / if-a-life, lived with: Jesus-and-Mary, could ever be described,…as-such. But, we are down,…now / to-the-natural; flow of life. Even, if the participants,…breathe / a-super-natural: atmosphere!... Amen.

Our, Joseph,…is like a / forerunner, of: John-the-Baptist!... In that, neither,…really / “Stars”: themselves!...

Joseph, knows that he,…must / decrease; as our Jesus, (his-adopted: Son): must in turn, increase. Yes!... In all things. What had, this poor-carpenter,…whom / they-knew, so well; to do, with,…miracles?...

As, the people of,…Nazareth / couldn’t-grasp; the possibility that, perhaps one of their own,…possessed / anything: extra-ordinary.

Friends!... Joseph, was not one,…to / exalt-himself; before the neighbors. He, possessed enough humility,…to keep / in-the-background: Yes!...

It took, an,…Angle / to lead, our Joseph; to the front. Because, it was in the background,…of things / where; our Joseph, always remained. Silent-Days!... But, learning-days!...

For, it-is-only,…in / “silence”, that; anybody can really, learn anything. Indeed!... But, the difference is,…that / we-like to; make a lot, of the little,…we: have-learned. How true, this is for / so many, of: us!... Amen.

Yes!... Most of us, are very likely to think,…that / we know more; than we really, do. And, we want to tell it,…to / all-of: Creation!... (don’t – we)?...

Dear-reader and friends!... Would you agree, with me,…that / now-a-days; there’s much more talking, in the world. Than, actual,…”thoughts?”…

Our, Joseph,…could have written / many beautiful: books!... Had, he,…cared / to-do-so!... And, how we would cherish,…those / books: today!... Yes!... With, all the details,…about / the childhood, of-our: Sweet-Jesus!...

From, (His-Foster-Father); who had taken, part. Yet, if,…Almighty-God / had thought it; necessary. Joseph, would have written,…those / books.

God,…”prized” / more: Joseph’s-silence!... His eagerness, to learn. Rather-than, to,…teach!... Yes!... And, what-a-school,…to / learn-in. That, of,…”Jesus-and-Mary!”… Amen.

To-be-continued.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=33743&start=180
Attachments
124732_th.gif
124732_th.gif (7.93 KiB) Viewed 389 times
122936_th.gif
122936_th.gif (7.67 KiB) Viewed 389 times
121462_th.gif
121462_th.gif (7.94 KiB) Viewed 389 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

“AT-THE,…EVEN,…TIDE!”…

Often, the day,…was dreary,
While, his trade,…he plied.
Often, his limbs,…were weary,
(“AT-THE,…EVEN,…TIDE”)!...

Still, his heart,…was cheerful,
In spite of,…toil-and-care.
Life, was,…never fearful,
While, his two,…were there!...

Though, his back,…was breaking,
With the,…lumber’s weight.
Though, his hands,…were aching,
Early hours,…and, late!...

There was balm,…of healing,
In the,…evening, dim.
Gentle hands,…revealing,
All their love,…to, Him!...

What of all,…the striving,
Pain,…and,…weariness?...
Came the,…touch, reviving,
Of, Loved-Ones,…to, bless!...

Work, with,…joy abounding,
So, he,…heard the strain.
Of their,…voices, sounding,
With the,…ax-and-plane!...

Joseph,…joyous worker,
Pray, that I,…may-not-be.
In life’s toil,…a shirker,
But, that,…I-may-see!...

Jesus, Mary,…keeping,
Vigil at,…my side.
Bringing,…Peaceful,…sleeping,
(“AT-LIFE’S,…EVEN-TIDE”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=33744&start=270
Attachments
111526_th.gif
111526_th.gif (7.66 KiB) Viewed 388 times
112305_th.gif
112305_th.gif (7.88 KiB) Viewed 388 times
124786_th.gif
124786_th.gif (7.92 KiB) Viewed 388 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

“TREE,…OF,…SHAME!”…

Joseph, when you,…felled-a-tree,
Did the driving,…ax, proclaim;
The,…enduring,…prophecy:
Of the, future,…(“TREE,…OF,…SHAME”)?...

Did the sighing,…of-each-leaf,
Sound a canticle,…of pain?...
Did you fathom,…Mary’s-grief,
Visioning her,…Jesus’ / slain?...

Perhaps, you were,…spared-the-woe,
Of,…foreseeing,…Calvary.
Jesus, Mary,…loved, you-so,
Spared, they,…you: this-agony!...

While, me-thinks,…when trees, would fall,
At your, ax’s,…sturdy blows.
You drank, passion,…tears-of-gall,
Knowing, Jesus,…must: suffer-so!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28106&start=7410
Attachments
115791_th.gif
115791_th.gif (4.99 KiB) Viewed 386 times
124732_th.gif
124732_th.gif (7.93 KiB) Viewed 387 times
101499_th.gif
101499_th.gif (5.66 KiB) Viewed 387 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

“WISDOM,…OF-THE,…JUST!”…

(Continuation-of-Story)…

Folks!... Joseph, may have been silent,…with / the-world. But, he was most eloquent,…with / God’s-Son!...(our-dearest: Jesus). Yes!...

It’s vain, on the one-hand,…for mankind / to-seek-to, plumb; the very depths, of,…God’s-Wisdom!... We, truly,…cannot / comprehend; all-the-mysteries. And, that-thought,…comes home / strongly; when we consider, the relation of Joseph,…with / The-Child!...(Jesus).

One, of Joseph’s duties, (and I say this / with: Awe), was to be a teacher, of,…Jesus!... We know that, Jesus,…was the / Son-of-God!... We know that, Jesus,…was / infinitely: wise. The all-knowing,…One!...

And, yet,…we read / in the Gospel; that our Jesus, grew-in-age, in grace, and in,…wisdom!... To us, (who-believe), it must ever,…remain-a-mystery / how, Jesus; submitted Himself, (further): to develop, in,…Spirit!...

As-in-body!... Jesus, willingly accepted the,…”commissioned-work” / which required; descending from, His-Father’s-Side!...

He, (Jesus), left,…His-Abode / and; The-Glorious-Presence, of,…His-Father!...(Yahweh-His-Name). He, did so,…to complete / a: “Plan-of-Redemption!”…

Whose,…”Architect-and-Orchestrator” / was-none-other; than our living, God!... The facts, are there. Even, though,…we cannot / appreciate-nor-fathom, it: fully!... Amen.

Yes!... Jesus / The-Son-of-God!... He, was well pleased,…to / learn, from: mankind. For, He,…wished / to-be-a: Child!...(in-all-things)…

And, the one man,…He / was-pleased, to have; for His-Teacher, was none other than,…Joseph: himself.

And, Mary,…of / course; in the natural-order, of,…things. For, she was the very,…first / teacher, of: Jesus!... Yes!...

Friends!... On her breast, and at her,…knee / and during, the long days; when our Joseph, was at his work. Yes!... Mary,…taught / Jesus!...

Even, while,…He / strangely-enough: taught, her!... Amen.

Never-the-less, according to the,…”Jewish-Law” / the father; was the official teacher, of his son!... He, was,…”bound, to teach / his-son; as the ruling, went!”…

It was declared, that,…to give / to-one’s-child, a knowledge; of the,…”Law”; this in itself, brought to the father,…(as-great-a, spiritual distinction), as if he, had been the one to,…receive: The-Law, itself. On,…”Mount-Horeb!”…

Everything else, had to give-way,…to that / duty; even the daily meals, and the laboring. All must be, sacrificed, rather-than omit,…that: instruction!... Yes, Sir!...

The man, who neglected that duty,…was not / worthy; to be considered, as belonging to the,…”chosen-people” / of: Almighty-God!...

So, we can easily picture,…Joseph / a lover, of: “God’s-Law!”… Undertaking the work, of,…training: “The-Child!”… Who, was under,…his / care.

Fathom-that!... Joseph, could,…not!... Yet, again,…Joseph / never: questioned. He, was the father,…in that / family. Fulfilling, his duties,…as / such. There was,…”The-Law” / plain: before him. That, was the true,…”Voice-of-God!”… Amen.

Jesus, placed,…Himself / in-the-attitude, of-a: learner. And, it was for,…him / Joseph; to assume, the office,…of / Teacher!... If, God,…wanted anything / else, to be done; instead of that, it was for,…God: to-say-so!...

Dear-reader!... Since,…”The-Family” / is the, bulwark; of our civilization. This is why, God,…chose this,…Plan. Jesus, could have been sent,…to / Earth; without a father, without a mother. After the order, of,…”Melchisedech!”…

But, our,…Heavenly-Father / He; did not, so choose,…this,…for: “His-Anointed-One!”…(The-Cristos). Our, Creator,…He, would not / detract, from: The-Family, unit-and-nucleus. No, sir!...

As I bring, to a close, my story about,…this,…favored-family / remember-that; most of all, their example, is one,…to-be: followed!... Yes!...

Joseph, was the model / for: all-fathers!... And, hence,…nothing / was subtracted; from his, fatherly-office. No, sir!... The Father, was the Teacher. And, Joseph,…would be / made to exercise, that: Office!...

Even, though,…in-this-instance / he was, set-up; as a teacher, of,…God’s-Son!... All that, Joseph,…knew / he-had-learned: from, his,…God!...

(Jesus, would later: claim-the-same. All that, Jesus / learned: was from, His-Heavenly-Father!... A spiritual-type. Beholding, deeper-connotations: here)… Amen.

In the stillness, of his meditation,…most of it / perhaps; was but, an-infused-knowledge. And, now,…he was / giving-back / that, knowledge; to the, only,…”Begotten-of-God!”…

A mystery, and a beautiful,…one. Jesus, had,…”emptied” / Himself; and this Joseph, was elected to,…fill-up / that assumed: “emptiness!”…

Jesus, could look back to,…His / childhood-days; in that carpenter, shop. And, hear once more,…the voice / of: His-Father!... Rising, clearly,…above the / singing; of the plane, as Joseph,…told / Jesus: the meaning of,…”The-Law!”…

(let’s remember / that, Jesus; came to fulfill, this: Law)…

Not, in,…vain / had, Joseph: taught!... “The-One!”… Who, needed,…no / teaching. And, it gives us,…an-exalted-idea / of: Joseph!...

To know, that,…as / Jesus, grew; He condescended, to learn from,…Joseph!...

Friends!... From the fact that,…Joseph / taught: Jesus!... He, must be a,…”Past-Master!”… Yes!... In the very, art,…of,…Teaching!...

Tell me, who of us,…today / will give, this man: His-Due-Place?... Oh’, how-I-pray,…that / you: will… Amen.

What, position,…do you suppose / Joseph, occupies-in-Heaven,…today?...

(End-of-Story)…

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28106&start=7470
Attachments
15207923_1563777803637704_1171231916_n.gif
15207923_1563777803637704_1171231916_n.gif (188.55 KiB) Viewed 292 times
14141673_901290143336607_511813425260500504_n.jpg
14141673_901290143336607_511813425260500504_n.jpg (69.69 KiB) Viewed 292 times
19030320_1091539797644973_8598399129272562085_n.jpg
19030320_1091539797644973_8598399129272562085_n.jpg (59.74 KiB) Viewed 292 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

WISDOM-OF-THE,…(“JUST”)!...

Out of the,…East,
Three-wise-men,…came.
Oh’, wondrous-wise,…they were,
To bring, Jesus,…wealth-and-fame!...

Back to the,…East,
These-three,…returned.
With wisdom,…trailing-in-the-dust,
As-they-saw,…Joseph’s-eyes: Burned!...

Much, incense,…gold-n-myrrh;
Was given, to these,…The-Just.
Oh’, how-I-pray,…you learn;
That, believing,…truly: is-a-must!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
328000_th.gif
328000_th.gif (6.96 KiB) Viewed 167 times
328103_th.gif
328103_th.gif (7 KiB) Viewed 167 times
122839_th.gif
122839_th.gif (7.79 KiB) Viewed 167 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

WE-ARE,…(“TRIUMPHANTLY-VICTORIOUS”)!...

Folks!... It’s important to realize that we cannot, journey to a new place,…and / at-the-same, time; stay, right where you are.

Who of us, is willing to be more,…attentive / to what, God; is calling us, to be?...

Don’t we, want to delve into,…other-people’s / happiness?... Instead, of their own,…existing / miseries?...

Friends!... There are many people, out there,…who / very-well; may love, you. Yes!... But, these very same individuals,…cannot / ever: Save, you!... No, sir!...

We, (the-believer), need a Saviour!... That’s-right!... And, it’s in the clarity of this realization,…that / our personal lives; begin to change.

I am, “imperfect” / but: I am capable, of change and growth. We, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers), are all imperfect. But, also,…”perfectible!”… Amen.

Dear reader!... The whole drama, of a person’s life,…can be understood / by examining; the tension between, “the person, I-am” / and: “the person, I-ought-to-be!”…

When, we forget the goal,…nothing else / makes any sense; our confessions and convictions, should be a humbling,…not a humiliating / experience.

A tragic, “mediocrity” / has gripped our; worldly-churches of today. Yes!...

Open, yourself up to,…God!... (Yahweh-His-Name)… Bring your faults. Bring, your failings and all of your,…flaws / to: His-only-Begotten!... (Our-Dearest-Jesus)…

Folks!... “Grace”, is the power of,…God!... Alive!... Within us. It heals the wounds, that our sins,…have created / and; helps us to maintain, “moral-balance!”…

God’s-Grace, helps us to,…”persevere” / in the pursuit, of: “Virtue!”…

It enlightens, our,…”hearts-and-minds” / to see; and to know, which actions will help us,…to become: all that God, has created us,…to be!... Amen.

“Grace”,…is not a / magical illusion; it’s truly, real. Let’s fan, the inner-desire with all our,…energy / to become; a better version, of ourselves. Shall we?... Yes!...

The secular culture, propagates the myth that,…there’s not such / thing as; sin-or-evil… No, objective,…Truth!...

And, no Universal,…”right-or-wrong!”…

They, tell us that,…these are / just ideas; that the church, (and its many membered / Body-of-Christ); invented to control, and to manipulate people… (in general)…

Jesus, was not sent by His,…Father / simply to heal, us. He came, to address issues which go beyond,…our / “external-behaviors!”…

The,…”Son-of-God” / wants to, re-orient; our own attitudes. The very way, we,…”think” / because; it’s our own,…”thought-process”: which, Satan,…seeks to influence. The most. Yes!...

The battle is within. Remember that, confession is deeply rooted,…in the life / and teachings, of: Christ-Jesus!...

Jesus, (breathes-or-transfers), power to,…”His-Followers!”… Power-to-overcome, and become a new creature. Tell me, who of us,…will truly / follow: Him?... Please read: (John 20: 21-23)…

Those, that,…do. Will ultimately become: (“TRIUMPHANTLY-VICTORIOUS”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...