Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon »

“BEYOND,…ANGEL’S,…DREAM!”…

Folks!... It was,…”God’s-Will” / that, His-Son; be born, of a,…Virgin!... By-in-and-thru, the power of the,…Holy-Spirit!... (without the ordinary, intervention of man).

“Jehovah”,…chose the mother, of whom,…Jesus / was to be: born. He, chose,…Mary!... I need to know, nothing else,…about her / quite-frankly. Of all, the millions of women,…of / all: Creation!...

To be chosen, by,…God / for such a, sublime-and surreal; honor. This, was the one,…fundamental-fact / of: Mary’s-Greatness!... Yes!... No matter, how fulsome our praise,…of / her; we could not, begin to approach,…the praise / given her: by, God,…Himself!...

Friends, to say that,…she / is the; Mother-of-Jesus!... This, in itself,…bespeaks / volumes: yes, everything!... I cannot see, where any of us,…could limit / the favors, of God: to her.

Mary!... Privileged,…(“BEYOND,…ANGEL’S,…DREAM”)!...

Dear-reader and friends. It was, in the,…”Plan-of-God” / that, a husband; should be given, to her. Both, to protect her virginity. And, her,…good-name. As well as, to protect the good name,…of / her: “Child!”… And, provide for,…His-Material-Needs!...

It was, due-to-her,…that / a man; should be chosen, for this office. One, who would not be,…”unworthy” / of: Mary!...

I know that, Almighty-God, (Jehovah-His-Name); could make, no mistake about the,…man. And, I also know,…that / Mary; would not allow, herself to be married,…to / a-man-that; was not, in every respect,…”Worthy!”…

For, this,…Mary / was: “God’s-Maiden!”… Yes!... He, (God); would see that, the chosen man,…be / a-fitting: guardian.

Dear-reader!... Our-living-God, lent,…His / Mary: to our, Joseph’s-Care!... Yes!... Wherein, He,…was to / plant-the: “Tree-of-Life!”… Amen. When, our,…Mary / was espoused, to Joseph. She, was,…known-and-seen / to be, perfect-in-intellect: spirit-and-heart!...

We, are not told,…of all / God’s-Dealings, with: Mary!... After all, why should we,…be?... I am sure, that,…Mary / was very familiar; with, God!... Enough, to have,…Him / speak-to-her; and to direct, her,…personally.

If you, cannot,…”Believe” / that, God; held this, pair,…in-high-esteem. Then, all of this,…surely / must be,…but, a-closed-book; to you.

Anyway, in closing: The fact remains, that,…Our-Creator / made, a very personal; choice. Mary, could only choose,…a-just-man. They were both,…”One-Spirit!”… Amen. (to-be-continued)…

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

MY-LITTLE,…”HOUSE-OF-DREAMS!”…

I know this,…little-house;
Washed, white,…by the rain.
A little,…humble-house;
By a narrow,…green-lane!...

Nobody,…comes-or-goes;
Vacant, it,…always seems.
Sleeping,…the years thru;

I fancy,…you there;
Behind, its,…golden-doors.
Soft footsteps,…heard-there;
Upon, its,…hard floors!...

In that, dear,…little-house;
I’ve always,…fancied, Three.
Dwelling there, for,…end-less-years;
Yes,…God’s,…Family!...

Jesus-and-Mary,…Blessed;
Dear Joseph,…too.
Fancy, that,…this-little-house;
Can be now,…yours, too!...

Yes,…of,…Nazareth.
Where,…prayers,…uplift;
By,…living,…streams!...

Come, possess,…this home;
Happy, you,…will be.
As your,…heart-is-housed;
Inside,…God’s,…Family!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

“A-SPECIAL,…NOTE!”…

Folks!... All, there was in the world,…for / our-dearest, Joseph; was the loving task, of making himself more pleasing, to those dear,…Ones!... Yes!... To those, whom he,…loved. Indeed.

Jesus-and-Mary, on the other hand,…had every reason / to be grateful, to this: Joseph!... For, his overall protection. What a man. Who, for sure was,…most deserving; of the gratitude,…of / Almighty-God!... (Jehovah-His-Name).

And, the fundamental truth,…of / his-sanctity?... Was, Joseph’s silence!... Yes!... He, was there. When, the little-Jesus,…prayed. It was not, sleep,…with an / Angel; speaking through, his dreams. But, rather,…the stillness / of-an-ecstasy; through which, was heard,…the very,…”Voice-of-Jesus!”…

Joseph’s attitude, of,…listening / is what, impresses; upon me, the most. He is, as ever,…”the-silent-man!”…

Friends!.. They say, that a good,…listener / is-indeed; most rare. Joseph, is the best possible,…listener. He, never says a,…word / but-just-simply: listens!... For, he learned from,…Jesus / the habit of: “Listening!”…

In closing: “I pray, that we too,…can come / to learn; this arduous-task, of,…listening-well: yes!... To the, (Voice-of-Jesus); as He, ushers the believer,…into / His-Saving-Sheepfold: with the words,…Follow-Me!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

“FOR,…SANCTITY’S,…SAKE!”…

We, (Christians); seem quite sure, that it was immediately after,…Mary’s-return, from / visiting-her-cousin; Elizabeth, that our dear,…Joseph, became / aware-of-her: condition!...

Yes!... That, Mary,…was about to become a / Mother!...

Folks!... It was to be a,…”foretaste-of-Heaven!”… Indeed. That, special visit from an,…Angel / to our: Joseph!... In his dream, he was told that the woman,…Mary / he loved, so dearly; had been singled-out, from among all women,…to be / a-mighty-influence: in this, great-act-of,…”Redemption!”…

What a sunburst, as the cloud was lifted. Not only, was there happiness,…that she, whom / Joseph, loved; was a sinless, maiden. But, the over-powering joy,…nestled / in-his-heart!... Yes!...

“Redemption-of-Israel”,…was at hand!... With a wonderful, humility,…he / went through; the nuptial-ceremonies, with,…Mary. The ceremony-of-marriage, consisted chiefly in bringing,…the wife / home; to the husband’s-house/

Joseph, was now a,…married-man. He, knew-what,…extra-ordinary / responsibilities; were his. Some-of-you, are apt to think of Joseph,…as-a-cold / individual; chosen merely, to give our,…Mary / his protecting: name!...

And, not as a lover,…with / a heart; to be thrilled. But, so-to-picture,…him / is-to-do, truly; an injustice to his true,…character. The more, perfect-the-man,…the bigger / his-heart!... Amen.

Joseph, had loved,…Mary / first-of-all; for herself, alone!... Yes!... He, knew her,…beauty-and-grace. The love, of the virginal,…for the virginal / can be, beyond; all telling. Just, to behold her,…was / reward: enough!...

And, the reward was all the greater,…with the knowledge / that, she-in-turn; loved, him!... When, the,…”Light-of-Heaven” / shone into, Joseph’s-eyes; he knew, ,then,…that, he was: co-worker with,…Almighty-God!... (Jehovah-His-Name).

Yes!... Joseph, was there to,…ward-off / any evil, that; might pervert the fulfillment, of,…God’s-Designs!... Joseph, was the,…”gate-keeper” / of a new: dispensational-era. God’s-Grace, was being ushered-into,…the world.

And, the,…”porter” / who would, receive: our, Prince!... Was, none-other-than,…our / dearest: Joseph!...

“Worthy”,…Joseph, did not / think-himself: to be. No, sir!... But, as soon as,…he, received / the assurance; of the, Angel,…that / Mary, was indeed: Faithful, to him. One, does,…(Not); find any, mock-humility,…about / him.

He, was chosen by our,…living-God!... To be the, husband,…of this / blessed-woman. And, he accepted the obligation. He, was glorified in the,…honor.

Dear-reader and friends. All the dignity that, was his. All the glory that, was his. It came from his, marriage-to-Mary!... For, it is one,…of / the-greatest-principles; to know, this truthful,…fact.
“The greatest reverence, is due to a man-or-woman,…from / the relationship; which he-or-she, holds to,…God: Almighty!”… Amen.

And, in closing: Joseph’s, unique-role is the reason,…and the source / of his most: “Sublime-and-Surreal”,…sanctity!... Tell me, dear reader: What, have you been,…”set-apart” / for?...

*To-be-continued!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

“HEAVEN’S,…GAIN!”…

Joseph, built-a-house,…for, Mary.
Such-a-house,…Jesus, also got.
Grand, it never,…was, nor broad.
Just-a-lowly,…little, cot!...

Joseph’s-heart,…he gave, the more,
His-Brawny-Arms,…built-boards and walls.
While his face,…was, bending-over;
He, the roof,…which, sheltered: all…

Such-a-palace,…poor-and-bare;
Where, God’s-Son,…was, to reign.
Yes!... Christ,…dwelling-there;
As-Angels, saw,…(“Heaven’s-Gain”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

“WITH,…GOD,…ALONE!”…

Joseph’s-burden,…great, he bore;
Yet, never,…did he, mind.
Beneath the weight,…his-heart, sore;
But, not so,…sore, as mine!...

He bore,…toil-and-poverty;
Yet, more,…his, ceaseless-care.
Lest harm,…touch, his family;
And, hurt,…that, blessed-pair!...

Oh’, but-sweet,…was, the task;
That came, from,…Heaven, above.
No-sweeter, burden,…could, he ask;
Than to hold,…God’s-Son: in Love!...

Joseph, today,…I’m-weighted, low;
With sinful,…heart-of-stone.
Pray, henceforth,…that, I-may-know;
No fear,…(“WITH,…GOD,…ALONE”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

“TO-THE-REMNANT,…OF / ISRAEL”…

As you ponder,…”The-Christmas-Season” / don’t forget, to reflect; a bit upon, our dear,…Joseph!... Mary and the,…Baby-Jesus / both, steal-away; the lime-light, of,…this glorious / time-of-year. But, never forget,…he / who-draws; all the heavy, curtain-drapes,…backstage!...

That’s-right!... Joseph!...

This,…”Christmas-Season” / God, has put it; in my heart, to bring attention,…to this / “silent-watch-dog!”… A true, Prayer-Warrior and Protector,…of our / “Prince-of-Peace!”…

Folks!... Please keep in mind, that our,…Joseph / was not; a mere figure-head, chosen to give his name,…to: Mary!... And, then,…to-be-told / to-step-aside: no, sir!...

His life, was intimately,…bound-up / with; the life of, Jesus-and-Mary. Poor laborer, he was. But, he had the traditions,…of / his-tribe. He, knew the history,…of / his-people. Something, many of us,…have / lost: throughout the generations!...

Joseph, belonged to the,…”Remnant-in-Israel”… Who, kept alive,…the true / traditions, of the: Messiah!... (to-come).

Otherwise, one cannot conceive of him,…being chosen / for the work; he was, to do. He, was indeed a just-man. Yes, sir!... All, of,…Israel / in its; sense-of-being, overwhelmed by the enemy. Had, now,…gone-astray / in the: “Messianic-Prophecies!”…

A conquered people, wanted to produce,…a / “Conqueror!”…

Hence, the conviction of the people,…at / large; a conviction that, finally destroyed then. And, robbed them, of their true,…inheritance. That, their coming,…”Messiah” / was to be; a worldly-conqueror. To smite, as they had been,…smitten!...

The day, would come,…they-thought / when they, would; crush these,…”Romans!”… And, be, once-more / a: world-power!... That was, all they lived,…for / and hence; the aspirations for the, new-leader. Who, would make their land,…to flow / with: milk-and-honey!... (once-more).

The,…”spirit” / of-the-world; had become, the spirit of,…Israel. Yet, there were some,…who did / not: bend-a-knee, to,…”Baal”. In the midst, of this carnal,…Israel / the spiritual, Israel; was still, alive!... Yes!...

And, Joseph,…was / of-the-house; of the spiritual, Israel. That’s-right!... From-the-stock, of,…Abraham!... From, the tribe of,…Juda / “The-Messiah”: was to be, born. Jesus!... The-Anointed-One, of,…God!... The-Cristos!...

Bethlehem, is to be,…the place / of: His-Birth!... And, Galilee,…His / native-land. And, a virgin is to be,…His-Mother!... How, the spirit of,…Joseph / must-have: thrilled. As, he reached that part,…of / the-story: his-story!...

Knowing that, this,…virgin-mother / is-also; his very own, spouse!... Hallelujah!... Glory-to-God!... (in-the-highest)… Hosanna!... Amen.

*To-be-continued!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

“THE-TALK,…OF,…ANGELS!”…

There was a darker-side, to the overall picture. As our Joseph, meditated. He, saw,…”The-Holy-One” / led, as-a-lamb; to the slaughter!...

But, now, was not the time,…to think / of that side; the one thing, above all,…was that, “The-Messiah”: was at hand. Yes!... And, Joseph,…being a married-man / husband-of-Mary; was now, in a school where,…he could learn: many-things!...

Fancy him, through these long months of waiting,…for / Mary’s-Deliverance!... He, a man,…rather-eager / in his: Hope!... Bringing up, the subject,…a thousand times; just as anyone else, who loves to talk,…about: godly-matters.

Oh’, how Joseph,…must have made / Mary; repeat, over-and-over again,…the story / of that: great-day!... Yes!... Of the, “Angel’s-Visitation!”… What, did,…”Gabriel” / say: to her?... And, what did,…He / look-like?...

Repeat, again,…what had happened / on-that-day; of Mary’s visit, to,…Elizabeth?... Tell, once- more about the vision,…”Zachary” / had-seen; and, of all the other marvels,…that preceded / the conception: and birth, of,…”Little-John!”…

Tell me, (dear-reader and friends); is your spirit, magnifying our,…Lord-and-Saviour / Jesus: right-now?... Oh’, how-I-pray: so!... Amen.

In those,…”Nazareth-Evenings” / Joseph, filled-in; the old traditions, that, had been sacredly,…kept: in-his-family. It was,…(“THE-TALK,…OF,…ANGELS”)!... Yes, sir!...

Hope, was glowing in the spirit,…of / Joseph!... If things, had been different,…he / might-have-sat; upon a throne, (himself). But, that didn’t matter,…anymore. Throne, enough for Joseph,…to sit / upon-a-stone; at the door, of his,…humble-cottage. Yes!...

Close, to the unborn,…”Child” / who, was the: Hope, of the world. In those months, before the,…”Nativity” / Joseph, had; but-one-thought. That, of,…”Hope” / and of much: longing. Yes!...

Tell me, (dear-reader); do you,…”Hope” / for the return, of: Jesus?... And, do you,…do / so: with much, longing?... Oh’, how-I-pray,…so!... Amen.

Yes!... It was, a very special,…time / for: “Hope!”… Oh’, that,…Jesus / soon: come!... Oh’, that our deliverance / will-soon-be: accomplished.

This, was the undertone,…of the song / of Joseph’s; ax-and-plane. That, was the,…”Trumpet-Sound” / of his: hammerings!...

Friends!... Remember this, in closing:

When, life-is-hard,…at / times; and the days, of,…waiting: seem endless. Get-new-courage,…as / we: catch-a-glimpse, of the waiting,…Joseph!... And, let us learn, what it is,…to / Hope!... Looking, as he did,…to / The-Star, of: “Hope!”… Yes!...

A star-rising, to the,…heights-of-Heaven / has visited, us; illumining them, that sit in the,…shadows. And, in the,…darkness-of-Death!... Leading our steps, within the,…path-of-peace!...

*To-be-continued!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

“THE-DESIGNS,…OF,…GOD!”…

Tell me, (dear-reader and friends); do we exercise,…”Obedience”: to the will, of,…God?...

In the ordinary, humdrum of daily necessity,…are you even / mindful of your: Creator?... (Jehovah-His-Name)… Oh’, how-I-pray,…so!... Amen.

I want to continue, sharing with you,…the story / of: Joseph-and-Mary!... Every, month of December,…is / quite-nostalgic: for me, personally. Yes!...

I enjoy the fact, that as a people,…we / still-stop; to reflect on the, real-reason for the,…”Christmas-Season!”… Typically, all throughout the year,…I-write-about / The-Father: and His-Son!... But, this year,…something / urges me; to focus a, little-more on,…Joseph-and-Mary!...

And, with that said. I shall continue. Joseph, had learned many things, (I’m-sure); from his wife, Mary. Especially during those months, preceding the birth of their,…”Child!”… (Jesus-our-Lord).

And, one thing in which he,…advanced / was: “Obedience!”… Yes!... To the,…”Will-of-God!”… (Jehovah-His-Name). The time, for,…Mary’s-Deliverance / might come now; at any time. Had, Joseph,…figured / how, it would all: come-about?...

Their home, humble,…though it was / by: God’s-Love!... Was, also,…truly / “Sanctified!”… A beauty, of which,…Joseph / had never: imagined. Something special, was about to,…unfold. Yes!...

It was, an abode,…of / peace!... A fit, birthplace for the,…”Son-of-God!”… And, He,…was going / to be: well-received. No, doubt. Please-read, (Luke 2: 1, 3-5).

There was every indication, that,…their / “Child”; was to be born, there…(in the city / of: Nazareth). And, then,…God / ordered-things: otherwise.

There, went-out a decree,…from / Caesar-Augustus!... The whole-word, should be enrolled. And, Joseph,…also / went-up, from: Galilee. Out of the city, of,…Nazareth / into: Judea!...

Yes!... To the city, of,…David / which is called: “Bethlehem!”…

Because, he was of the,…house-and-family / of: David. To be enrolled, with,…Mary, (his-espoused-wife); who-was-with,…”Child!”…

Bethlehem, indeed,…was to be / the place, where: Jesus, should be born. Mary’s time, was-at-hand. And, there was,…Bethlehem / miles-away; a journey, that would consume several days,…by: foot. Over roads, that,…were already / roughened, by: a nearing, winter-season!...

Joseph, dreaded the hardship,…which such / a journey, would impose; upon, his dearest,…Mary!... But, whatever the hardship or the fear,…Bethlehem / stood-in-the-cards: and inside the,…”Will-of-God!”… So, go to,…Bethlehem / they: must.

To a great-extent, it was all hidden,…in / the: darkness. Yet, Bethlehem,…had-to-be / reached; the census, was the occasion,…to / be: used. That, the prophecies,…might / be: fulfilled. But, it was to be,…a road / of: “The-Cross!”…

Friends!... Jesus, began life,…with / much-suffering; and that suffering, He,…also shared / with: Mary-and-Joseph!... It was, also a blind,…journey/ one-of-blind: “Obedience!”…

But, Joseph,…was / urged-on; not one word, of,…questioning, from: him. Who, was,…he / to question: (“THE-DESIGNS,…OF,…GOD”)?...

*To-be-continued!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

TOO-DEEP,…FOR / “WORDS!”…

Dear-reader and friends!... Would you agree, with me,…on / this-one: truth?... If there is anything, in this world,…that / is-hard, to do; it is, to obey,…”blindly-and-silently!”…

With the, eternal-things,…of / God; the question, of,…”Why?”… Is always, on our lips.

Why, do things have to be,…this way / or: that?... Why, could not,…”things” / be: otherwise?... If we were, only,…to be consulted / more-often; then, there wouldn’t be the possibility,…of / so-many: errors!... (we often, cry-out).

Yet, all-the-while,…Almighty-God / Jehovah; is telling us, how-to-act. Things, that we call,…”mere-circumstances”; tend to govern, our actions. And, mold,…our / lives!...

But, that’s-just-it!... They are, (Not); circumstances, at,…all. They are the,…”Providence-of-God!”… Thus, when I see,…our / dear: Joseph!... And, how he puts,…aside / his-own-ideas; and blindly obeys, the almost hidden,…”Will-of-God” / I begin: to think!...

How many, have been his,…”rewards?”… Back, home,…in the land / of: his-forefathers. He, came,…face-to-face / in the stable, of,…Bethlehem: with the,…”Royal-Son-of-God!”… (Jesus-the-Christ). Yes!...

God, rewards-the-faithful… Amen.

And, I also think,…of / how-happy; life would be, for all of us,…even, as / we-walk: the rough, roads. If only, we would learn,…of the / wisdom of exercising: “One-Step-at-a-time!”…

Angels, will not be sent,…to speak / to: us. For, what is the need of,…Angels / when: God, Himself,…is speaking / into our own: “hearts-and-minds!”… (always, by-in-and-thru: His-Holy-Son)… Jesus-of-Nazareth!...

*To-be-continued!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

“LOOKING-INSIDE,…THE / NATIVITY-SCENE!”…

Yes!... Jesus, Mary-and-Joseph!... One, can never break-up this,…”Holy-Family!”… But, why is it that,…Joseph / seems to go; into the background, (so-to-speak): when we view,…(“THE-NATIVITY-SCENE”)?...

On that, starlit-night when,…Joseph / driven-almost; to desperation…(calm-though, that / desperation: was). He, discovered the abandoned stable,…as / the only place; on this planet, Earth!... Yes!... the only place, willing to give a welcome,…to / “The-Son-of-God!”… (our-dearest / Jesus).

Joseph, opened its door to,…Mary / helped her; into its gloom. Then, sat her upon / its, straw-covered-floor; to thereafter, withdraw. Was, Joseph,…present / at-this: unfolding mystery?...

I like to fancy, Joseph,…at / that, instant; seeing him there, beneath the stars,…his staff / in-hand; his other hand, upon the rough-latch,…of: the-stable-door. Yes!... Joseph!... Standing-silent, to guard,…if need / be; with his own, life. The-Holy-Son, of our,…living / God!...

No doubt, the tears-streamed from,…his / eyes. In the grief, that-the-very,…”Son-of-God” / should have to; be born, in this awful-place. Had, he,…been able / Joseph; would have provided, Jesus,…with the most / magnificent: palace!... Yes!...

Though, deep-within,…Joseph / knew-that, our Jesus; wanted no palace. Our, living-God,…had already / preset-and-pre-planned; the very, lowly-things,…for: His-only-Begotten!... And, deep-down,…Joseph / knew-this. For, Joseph,…had-also-regarded / himself, as the; “lowliest-of-Earth!”… And, yet,…Almighty-God / had chosen: him. To be, guardian of,…”His-Son!”…

In closing: May we all, this approaching,…”Christmas-Season!”… Be, well aware of the many,…sacrifices / made, by both; Mary-and-Joseph!... As, they gladly,…parented / God’s-Son!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

THERE’S-NO-GREATER / (“HONOR”)!…

Joseph, when you,…hold, Jesus;
In your, loving,…quest.
What, were-the-things,…He: talked?...
Did, Jesus,…ever, rest?...

Did, Jesus,…kiss, your hands?...
Were you, not,…The-Son’s / Daily-Bread?...
Did, Jesus,…whisper-gentle, thank-you’s?...
For, His,…very-own, bed?...

Did, He,…smooth-away, wrinkles;
From, your,…tired-face?...
Did, He,…close-your-eyelids?...
For, more-than,…a-little-space?...

Did, Jesus,…tell-you, secrets;
Of joys,…He, planned?...
Planned, for,…you-and-Mary;
In, His,…Holy-Land?...

Did, He,…call-you: Father-Joseph?...
Yes, He,…did / I-know.
Could, He,…give-greater-honor;
Than, to,…call-you, so?... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

“KIN,…BY,…BLOOD!”…

Joseph, of the,…Royal-Line;
Heir, to,…David’s-Mighty-Throne.
Your shield,…is-our-sign;
Of, the-regal-rights,…you own!...

(“KIN-BY-BLOOD”),…to our, Christ;
Foster-Father,…kin-by-Love.
By, that right,…inheriting;
Office, at,…His-Court, above!...

Prince, to,…your / Queen;
Bonded to Mary,…your-spouse.
Now, the glory,…you’ve seen;
In,…God’s-own,…Holy-House!...

Ruler, of,…Christ’s-Dwelling, here;
You, bearing that,…flowered-rod.
Holy, patron,…ever-near;
To protect, this,…Church-of-God!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

“LIGHT,…DISPELLS,…DARKNESS!”…

Jesus, depended so much,…upon / Joseph; humanly-speaking. Only, through,…Joseph / was-much-of, this; “Divine-Scheme”,…to become: practical.

He, was the man,…of / resource, to: Jesus!...

Joseph, was,…”needed” / by, both: Mary-and-Jesus!... Yes!... As, we-too-need,…The-Son / of: God!... Amen.

May we, never leave our,…dearest-Joseph / without, due; recognition-and-respect. I like to think, of,…Joseph / as-a-mighty; candlestick. Yes!...

Holding, the living,…”Flame!”… Amen.

That’s-right!... Jesus, our,…”Light!”… Dispelling, all darkness. Both, physically-and-spiritually!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

“THE-SILENCE,…OF-A / BABE!”…

Friends!... Doesn’t it seem, strange to you,…that / in-all-the, gospel’s narrative; there’s not one word, quoted from,…Joseph?...

It goes, without saying that,…he / must-have-given; expression to many, beautiful thoughts. Yes!... He, who had conversed with the,…”Seat-of-Wisdom!”…

What, an imitation of Jesus’-Wisdom,…Joseph / could-have: written. Yet, no one knew,…Joseph’s-place; as well as, he,…himself: did. That’s-right!... He, was the,…”Silent-Watchdog!”…

When Joseph, was led to the manger,…wherein / Mary; had laid,…”The-Child”; there was no other, attitude conceivable on Joseph’s,…part / but-that-of: silent-adoration!... Amen.

I personally, never knew the true-meaning of,…silent-adoration / as when, I think of our: Joseph!... There, in those first moments,…before / the manger. It was a moment, wherein-words could mean,…very little.

There were, the thoughts of thousands-of-years. The aspirations, of his people. The gratitude of generations…(yet-to-come). Yes!... All, to be expressed. And, there was no expression,…for / the: inexpressible.

Just, a sigh of,…Love!...

And, when,…a short-time / later; the adoring shepherds, came with their humble-gifts. They, must have found,…our dear / Joseph; still, on his knees. Hidden-away, perhaps. In the shadows of that, lowly-stable. Well-content, to be unknown: hidden-and-silent!...

For, he would be the one,…to / nourish: Jesus!... Whom, the faithful were,…one-day / to: receive as the,…”Bread-of-Life!”… I like to think, of,…Joseph / in-those-days; of the dwelling, in the stable,…as / wrapped-about: with, silence!... Yes!...

It was the first,…”real-retreat” / you could: say. That, any man made,…in the presence,…of / God’s-Son!... (our-dearest / Jesus)… Little, Jesus,…was preaching / “silently”: from His-Manger. And, His,…parents / were: intently-listening.

Words, would but,…interrupt / that communication: one of Love!... And, of,…Grace!... It was a,…”Silence-of-Joy!”… I would guess, that our,…Joseph / was not a moody, individual; but-rather, a very practical man,…indeed.

Even, when,…Heaven / comes-down, to: Earth!... The life, of Earth must go-on. There was work, to be done. Food, to be provided,…and the future / to be: arranged. For, Joseph did all that. I can picture him, going to the town.

Complying, with the demands of the government,…in regard / to: the census!... which had been, the occasion of their return,…to that city / of: “Bethlehem!”…

Yes!... Almighty-God, (Jehovah); was working, in silence. Even, in the silence of,…a / speechless: “Babe!”… And, it was not for Joseph,…to break / that: silence!...

*To-be-continued… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...