Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:13 pm

“KEEP,…THESE,…WORDS!”…

Friends. Please, note-well,…what / our – Jesus; has been given, by the hand,…of / His-Father!... *(Yahweh / His-Magnificent-Name)*…

*(Please-read, John 17: 2 )*…

Yes!... The-Father, has given,…His-Son, (Jesus) / “Authority!”… But, it’s very much,…”specific” / and; it pertains to, all,…(“flesh”)!... Amen.

The-Son, offers,…(“eternal-life”) / to all; whom, His-Father,…has given / to: The-Son!...

Clearly,…The-Father / chooses, all-things!... The-Father, elects-and-draws,…near / whom-ever, He; deems – worthy, to belong,…to / His-Son!...

And, in turn,…The-Son / thereafter; gladly-accepts, these very same,…individuals / whom: The-Father, has given,…Jesus!...

I-ask-you, (dear-reader and friends); why, aren’t,…the-worldly-churches / teaching: this,…”absolute-truth?”…

Notice, how,…our / Jesus; defines,…(“eternal-life”)!... *(please – read, John 17: 3 )*…

“And, this is,…(eternal-life); that-they, (meaning – us),…know / You, (referring-to-God): the only, true,…God!... (AND),…Jesus-Christ, whom,…You, (Father); have sent!”… Amen.

Folks!... If you’re not, confessing,…this / simple-truth, then; I’m afraid, that you,…remain / completely: “Stupefied!”… Yes!...

How, does our,…Jesus / “Glorify”: His-Father?... *(on-this-Earth)*…

Answer: By, having accomplished,…(“The-Work”) / that, Almighty-God: gave,…His-Son / to – do!... *(read, John 17: 4 )*…

Dear-reader and friends, I pray,…that: “You, come-to-see,…clearly / the-(hoax): behind, the-age-old,…(Trinity-Doctrine)!”… Amen.

God,…will / (Not),…be: ever,…mocked!...

Yet, it seems that,…the-whole / of mankind; has tried,…for / centuries: to do, just,…that!... Yes!..

Know this, truth. Neither,…The-Father / nor, His-Son; can ever, (“deny”),…one-another’s-existence!... Both, are very much,…(“Alive”)!...

Each, remaining,…”uniquely-proper” / each – proportioning; very-specific-roles!...

One,…(“Superior”) / and – above: (“All-Things”)!...

And, the other,…(“Subservient”) / and – freely: pleasing, the other,…in / all-things!... Amen.

This, chapter,…17 / of: John!... Must-be-read, in its,…entirety. When, done,…so / you – too; will conclude, that,…Jesus / owns-only: what, His-Father,…has / rewarded: Him,…with!...

Meanwhile,…there, still / remains; an,…(“Everlasting”),…and / most: (“High-God”)!... Called,…*(Yahweh)*… Amen. Yes!...

Creator, of,…all-things / of which; His-Son, our,…Jesus / is known: to be, the very,…(“first-born”)!... *(of – God’s / entire: creation)*…

It’s what, our,…Bible / teaches; and it’s what,…I / embrace: wholeheartedly, today!... (“Praise-God”)!... Jesus, has manifested,…the / Name-of-Yahweh; to the people, whom,…His-Father / has – given: The-Son!...

Yes!... *(truly, a-remnant-class / of: believers)*… These, are those,…who have / always; belong, to,…The-Father!...

And, now,…The-Father / “shares-them”: with,…The-Son!...

I pray, that: “You, dear-friends. Be those, who,…also / (KEEP-THESE-WORDS)!”... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.php ... start=7425
Attachments
116404_th.gif
116404_th.gif (7.9 KiB) Viewed 2569 times
14089086_901218126677142_1798882777790772252_n.jpg
14089086_901218126677142_1798882777790772252_n.jpg (179.07 KiB) Viewed 2569 times
15207923_1563777803637704_1171231916_n.gif
15207923_1563777803637704_1171231916_n.gif (188.55 KiB) Viewed 2569 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:05 pm

“EVEN-AS,…WE,…ARE-ONE!”…

Friends. Who-of-us, will even dare,…to / go-up-against: the existing,…”status-quo?”…

*(please-read, John 17: 7 )*…

Here, we have,…our / Jesus; saying-that,…”Now, we know that, (everything),…that / God; has given, His-Son,…has-come-from / none – other: than, God,…Himself!”… Amen.

Really?...

Is this, what our,…”worldly-churches” / are – teaching?...

Answer: I-think-not!...

Folks!... The-Religionist, has,…(“erroneously”),…placed / The-Son: inside, His-Father’s-Shoes!...

Incessantly, our,…Lord-and-Saviour / instructs; all-who-will,…(“listen”); that,…His-Father / is-indeed: (“Superior”)!... Amen.

All-the-contrary, sadly enough,…is / true!... The countless, denominational-groups,…out there / within; our own,…”Christian-Faith” / these-very-same; believe that, Father-and-Son,…are the / same-person!... *(literally)*…

Such, is the,…Subtleness-of-Satan!... The world, has,…(Not) / come-to-know: in Truth!... That, Jesus’-own-words, are but,…those / given: to Him!... Yes!...

Taught-to-Jesus, by,…His-own / Father!... *(Yahweh / His-Mighty-Name)*…

Our,…living-God / “sent”: Jesus!... *(to this / dying-world)*… Amen.

Only, a few,…really / know; that, the very,…Romans / who-hung, our; Jesus!... *(over 300 years / after: Jesus’-Death)*…

These, (who-were / Jesus’: enemies): they, actually began,…”embracing” / The-Christian-Faith!... Yes!...

A,…man / called: (“Emperor – Constantine”)!... In, his,…infinite-wisdom / decided; to join, the,…”Christian-Cause!”…

That’s-right!... Christianity, couldn’t be,…”Completely-Abolished!”… *(so, if you / can’t – beat: them. Well. Then, you must,…join / them)*… Amen.

Friends. Jesus,…prays / in-behalf-of; only those, whom,…His-Father / has given, to: The-Son!...

Jesus,…does,…(Not) / “intercede”: for the rest, of our,…(“unbelieving-world”)!... No, sir!...

*(please-read, John 17: 9 )*…

Note-well, that,…although / Jesus; receives this, “remnant-class”,…He / still-calls-them: His-Father’s, own people!...

Our,…Lord / knows-nothing; other-than-to, constantly give,…His-Father / “first-place”: in-all-things!...

Do you, (dear-reader and friends)?... Oh’, how-I-pray,…so!... Amen.

Or, are you,…part / (“OF”): this-present-world?...

Are you, calling,…Jesus / God: Himself?... *(erroneous-you-stand / if-you: are)*…

Remember, it is,…in / (“Love”); that, our,…Maker, (“chastises”)!... Yes!...

Making, all-the-wrongs,…(“right”) / in-the-end!...

And, so,…I-also / in: Love!... (“Correct”),…my-brethren / in: “Faith!”… May, we all,…sooner-than-later / come-to-realize; these, real-truths!...

As,…”together” / daily – we: resist-the-Devil’s, own,…(“deceit”)!... For, it seems that,…this / “Dark-One”; holds, the-whole-world,…in / His-Snares!... Amen.

Friends. The-Father and Son, desire most,…that / we-all; become as,…they both / stand-today: yes!... As,…One!...

In,…Love!... In,…Cause!... In,…Vision!... And, in,…”Mindset-and-Mission!”… Amen.

*(read, John 17: 11 )*…

The-Son, is the,…”fullness” / of: God!... Just, as,…The-Son / desires-that; His-own-Joy, be,…”fulfilled” / in: ourselves!... *(“His-Faithful-Followers”)*… Amen.

*(read, John 17: 13 )*…

As I, come to a close,…with this / passage: I pray, that,…many others / believe: in Jesus!... Yes!... *(by-in-and-thru / our-own: spoken-words)*…

*(read, John 17: 20 )*…

Note-well, this word,…of / (“US”)!... *(read, John 17: 21 )*… Yes!... Father-and-Son!... They are, indeed,…two / separate: entities!...

Folks!... There, is a special,…”Glory” / for those, who; know-these-truths!... *(read, John 17: 22 )*…

Your Friend,

Izzy!…

http://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.php ... start=7410
Attachments
337036_th.gif
337036_th.gif (7.97 KiB) Viewed 2519 times
124769_th.gif
124769_th.gif (7.88 KiB) Viewed 2519 times
340468_th.gif
340468_th.gif (7.81 KiB) Viewed 2519 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:01 pm

“JUST”,…ARE / HIS-WAYS!...

Friends. Tell me, one-thing!... Why, would our,…Jesus / say: “Father,…You,…Loved / Me; since before, the-very-foundation,…of / the world!”…

*(please-read, John 17: 24 )*…

Why, would,…He, (Jesus) / continually-speak-about; being,…(“Love”),…by: another?...

If indeed, this supposed,…(“other”) / were not; a-separate-entity?...

*(Folks!... Indeed, God-is-apart: an individual entity, separate from / His-Son)*….

To, make-up,…”Fables-and-Follies” / about, our; God!... I consider, truly to be,…”blasphemy!”… Our,…Creator / doesn’t – possess: three-different-natures!...

Truth-be-known: He is, quite,…immeasurable / unconfined: and most, unfathomable!... Amen.

Dear-reader and friends. God,…is,…(“Spirit”)!... So, this makes,…Him / Divine!... Above, us,…humans / who – are; merely, a part of,…His / over-all: Creation!...

Let’s remember, that,…God’s-own-Holiness / prohibits, mankind’s: fallen-presence, to stand before,…Him!...

Confusion,…is of / The-Devil… And, we,…confuse / others; when we, begin to merge,…both / Father-and-Son!... *(as if, they were / two: in the same, person)*…

This, was,…(“never”) / The-Son’s-Teachings!... All-the-contrary, is most,…true.

Our, Jesus,…(“insists”) / on-the-fact, that,…He; was sent, to us,…by / His-Father!... Why?...

Answer: To complete, a necessary,…(“assignment”)!... One,…which was / set-forth-by: The-Father!... *(Yahweh / His-Magnified-Name)*…

It’s why, our,…Jesus / calls-it: (“The-Father’s-Works”)!... Yes!...

They are, manifested,…in this / realm; (by-in-and-thru, The-Son),…as / God’s-own: (“Intercessor”)!... *(and/or,…Mediator)*…

Yes!... Jesus-of-Nazareth!... The-Anointed-One, for this,…(“Sacrificial”) / task!...

Friends. The-Son, was,…(“commissioned”) / for-this-task. To be, that,…unblemished / untarnished: and most, spotless,…(“Lamb”)!...

And, only,…Seed / of: The-Father’s-Seed!... *(would-suffice)*…

The-Father, all-along,…(“trusted”) / Jesus!... To,…”fulfill” / this: ordained-task!... There’s an,…”emphatic-and-unequivocal” / bond, present; and eternally, so. Between, this,…Father-and-Son!...

Note-well, in,…*(John 17: 25 )*…

Folks!... The world, (in-general),…does not / know: this, living-God!... Yes!... He, is,…ours / and: *(Yahweh / is: His-Marvelous-Name)*…

But, The-Son,…knows / Him; first-and-foremost, above any one,…else!...

And, we,…(“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”) / are the ones, who; today, also know,…(“These-Real-Truths”)!... Amen.

Especially,…(“The-Truth”) / about, God: sending, our,…Jesus / to: us!...

An, inseparable,…(“Love”) / is-ever-present; between,…The-Father / and: His-Son!...

And, they both,...desire / most, that; we – too, become part of this,…(“Endless-Love”)!...

The-Father,…(“indwelling”),…in / Love: with, His-Son!... As, The-Son,…seeks / for – us; to allow, Him,…to / also: (“indwell-in-Love”)!...

*(with us / who: believe)*…

Friends. The-very-fabric, of our,…exercised / “Faith”; hinges and is, inter-woven,…with / countless: “Threads-of-Love!”…

Yes!... So, strong,…is this / (“Love”); that, although,…torn / at-the-seams, (by-the-unbeliever): God, still,…”works-wonders!”…

Yes!... With, its,…(“remnant-pieces”) / God, is making; the,…least / of – us: into,…Greatly-Favored / Followers!... Amen.

While, at the same,…time / purposely – abasing; (“The-Mighty-Ones”)!... Why?...

Answer: To prove, that,…He / is: God!... Above,…all-things!... Yes!... Almighty – and – True!...

Just,…are / His-Ways!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.php ... start=7395
Attachments
120389_th.gif
120389_th.gif (6.69 KiB) Viewed 2510 times
118622_th.gif
118622_th.gif (6.29 KiB) Viewed 2510 times
118621_th.gif
118621_th.gif (6.14 KiB) Viewed 2510 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:51 pm

TO-YOU,…HIS / “REMNANT-CLASS!”…

Friends. Jesus,…(“never”) / claimed – to – be, the: “King of the Jews!”… No, sir!...

*(it was, the / Roman-Governor: Pontius-Pilate)*…

As,…Pilate / questions – our; Jesus!... He,…(“asks / Jesus”): “Are you, the,…King / of – the: Jews?”…

*(read, John 18: 33)*…

Jesus, then,…answered: “Do you, (Pilate),…say this / of – your – own: accord?...

Or, did,…(“others”),…say-it / to you: about,…Me?...

*(read, John 18: 34)*…

Jesus,…”emphatically-and-unequivocally” / denies: this-false-claimer!...

“My Kingdom, (Jesus-speaking),…is not / of: this-world!”…

*(read, John 18: 36)*…

For, a-second-time,…(“Pontius-Pilate”) / asks, our; Jesus!...

“So, you,…(Jesus) / are-a: King?”…

Jesus, answered: “You,…(Pilate) / say-that: I am, a,…King!”…

Folks!... Never, did,…Jesus / Himself; claim-this-position, of,…being / King-of-the-Jews!...

When, read,…”correctly” / Jesus – continues, to; explain-and-define,….”clearly” / His: actual, role-in-life!... Amen.

*(read, carefully / John 18: 37)*…

Jesus, assures,…(“Pilate”) / that, for-the-purpose,…of / “bearing-witness”: He, (Jesus),…was / born: into-our-world!...

Bearing-witness, to what?... *(you may be / asking)*…

Answer: Dear-reader and friends. Jesus, was born,…and / came: into-the-world. Yes!... To,…(“bear-witness”) / to-the: “Truth!”… Yes!...

The-Truth!... The-whole-truth!... And, nothing,…but / “The-Truth!”… Amen. *(WHICH INVOLVES / HIS-FATHER: OUR-LIVING-GOD)*…

And, everyone,…who-is / of: “This-Truth!”… Ultimately,…(“listens-well”) / to: Jesus’,…Voice!...

*(read-well,…and / discern-spiritually)*…

So,…(“Pilate”) / believed, Jesus; to be, an actual,…King!... But, more so,…as a result / of: second-hand-news. Yes!...

Rumors, false-testimonies,…and / claimers!... *(they spread / rather-quickly)*…

It was,…these / (“others”): who, had said,…so!...

Let us, remember,…that / “The-Jews”, said: (“Crucify Him, crucify,…Him. We have, no,…King / but: Caesar”)!...

Yes!... So, even,…Jesus’ / accusers: the chief-priests and the,…Pharisees!... They, openly-and-publicly,…confess / that: Jesus, is,…(Not): their,…King!...

Yet, millions of people,…still / today: believe, Jesus,…to be / “The-King-of-the-Jews!”… *(how fast/ these – lies: indeed, spread)*…

And,…(“Pilate”) / fell-into: this, snare of,…believing / lies!... *(generated-by / the: chief-priest and Pharisees)*…

So, now,…by this time / like a: run-a-away, train!... *(without an engineer / at the: helm)*….

“Pontius-Pilate”,…repeats / this: “misnomer!”…

*(read, John 18: 39)*…

“Do you, (Jews),…want – me, (Pilate) / to release; to you, the,…”King-of-the-Jews?”…

*(read, John 18: 39)*…

Folks!... The-Devil’s, best weaponry,…is: “deceit-and-lies!”…

Dear-reader and friends. Are, you,…(”listening”) / to the words, of these: (“others”)?... Oh, how I pray,…(Not)!... Amen.

Or, are you,…simply / repeating; what these, (“others”),…have told / you?...

*(read, John 18: 34)*…

Only, those,…(“chosen-by / God”)!... Hear-and-Follow, the,…Son’s-Voice!... These-are-those, whom,…The-Son / calls: His-Sheep!...

Yes!... The-very-ones, whom,…have / (“always-belonged”),…to: The-Father!... *(Yahweh / His-Only-Name)*…

And, now,…The-Father / (“shares-them”),…yes / (“eternally”): with,…His-Son!...

God, has,…(“always-worked”) / with – a: (“remnant-class”)!… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.php ... start=7380
Attachments
thumbnail (7).jpg
thumbnail (7).jpg (169.86 KiB) Viewed 2480 times
thumbnail (8).jpg
thumbnail (8).jpg (186.15 KiB) Viewed 2480 times
thumbnail (6).jpg
thumbnail (6).jpg (160.86 KiB) Viewed 2480 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:40 pm

JESUS-SAID,…NO-SUCH / “THING!”…

Friends. Please, note-well,…as we / continue-our-study, of: God’s-Word!...

*(please-read, John 19: 3 )*…

It is, the,…(“soldiers”) / who-call, our Jesus: “King-of-the-Jews!”…

Folks!... It was, also,…the / (“chief-priests”); and also, the,…(“officers”) / who-cried-out: *(“Crucify-Him, crucify – Him”)*…

And, so,…it / seems, true – still: even, today!...

Yes!... The entire,…(“religious-world”) / erroneously – calling, our Jesus; by some other, title,…other-than: (“Son-of-God”)!...

Funny, how,…”lies” / and – “false-accusations”: run-rampant and spread!... Yes!... Like,…”Wild-Fires!”…

Never, did our,…Jesus / confess, to be the: “King-of-the-Jews!”… No, sir!...

*(read-well, John 18: 37)*…

For, what purpose,…was our / Jesus; sent-to-Earth?...

Answer: To,…(“bear-witness”) / to: “The-Truth!”…

What,…Truth?...

Answer: That,…His-Father / Yahweh: is indeed, the only,…”True-God!”… Amen.

Let’s never, forget,…that / Jesus, claims; His own, position,…in-a-Kingdom / (Not): of-this-world!...

*(read, John 18: 36)*…

Note-well, how these,…(“Jews”) / answer, this; Roman-Governor,…(“Pontius-Pilate”)!...

*(read, John 19: 7)*…

According, to,…”Jewish-Law” / Jesus; ought-to-die, because,…He, (Jesus); has made, Himself,…the: (“Son-of-God”)!...

*(the accusations, of,…”blasphemy” / were not, because: Jesus, was calling,…Himself / God)*…

Dear-reader and friends. Even, our,…Jesus’-accusers / knew; Jesus’-own-claimer!... Yes!... Openly-and-publicly, Jesus,…freely / confesses: to be,…(“The-Son”)!... *(and – not / God: Himself)*…

Yet, millions-of-people,…for / centuries-on-end; remain completely,…(“Stupefied”)!... *(spiritually-speaking)*…

”Behold-your-King!”…

Words, spoken,…again / by: (“Pontius-Pilate”)!... Not,…by / Jesus: Himself!... *(read, John 19: 14)*…

Words, of which,…even / Jesus; questions,…”Pilate”: “Do you, say-this,…of / your-own: accord?... Or, have,…(others) / told-you: so?”…

Even, the,…chief-priests / of: The-Jews!...

These, very same,…answered: “We, have no,…King / but: Caesar!”…

There, you have it. The-Religious-Order, rebuked,…Jesus!...

So, why,…are-so-many / today, still – calling: our Jesus,…”King?”…

*(read, John 19: 15)*…

This chapter, (19) / of: John!... Is, indeed,…quite / lengthy!... I shall, cover the rest,…of / it; at another, time-and-space!...

In closing: We, see that,…(“Pilate”) / insist-on, calling; our Jesus,…”King-of-the-Jews!”… Yes!... To the point, of having,…written-an-inscription / and; putting it, on-the-Cross!...

In, three, (3) / separate: languages!... Aramaic, Greek-and-Latin!...

*(read, John 19: 19)*…

In, verse: (21) / we see, how,…”falsely-accused” / was, our: Jesus!... The, chief-priests,…said – to / “Pilate”:

“Do not, write,…The-King-of-the-Jews!... But, rather,…write: This man, said,…I-Am / King-of-the-Jews!”…

Never-the-less,…(“Pilate”) / ignored-their-request: and insisted, on keeping,…what was / already: written.

*(a plaque, was nailed / over-head, on-the-Cross: and it read, “Jesus-of-Nazareth!”… King-of-the-Jews!...)*…

Folks!... I pray, that: “You see, clearly,…how – words / were placed,…and-falsely, (inserted),…in-our; Jesus’-mouth!... Undeservingly-and-unjustly, so!”... Amen.

No, sir!... Truth-be-known!... (JESUS-SAID,…NO-SUCH / “THING”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.php ... start=7365
Attachments
341433_th.gif
341433_th.gif (7.99 KiB) Viewed 2453 times
336279_th.gif
336279_th.gif (7.74 KiB) Viewed 2453 times
332297_th.gif
332297_th.gif (7.2 KiB) Viewed 2453 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:44 pm

“WHO’S-WORKING,…FOR / THE-FATHER?”…

Friends. I plead, with you,…today!... You, must read,…*(John 20: 17 )*…

Here, in this scene, *(once-you-read / the entire: chapter)*,…we see, our / risen : Jesus!...

Alive!... Yes!...

Although, He,…had not / yet – “ascended”,…up to: His-Father!... *(Yahweh / The-Only: True-God)*…

These are,…”Jesus’-own-words!”… And,…I / quote – them:

“I am, ascending to,…(MY-FATHER) / and – your: Father!... To,…(MY-GOD) / and – your: God!”… Amen. *(Yes!... Jesus, has indeed,…a / God: to whom, He,…answers)*…

I’ve been trying, to tell you,…of this / “Truth”: for many, years,…now!... I pray, you,…finally / believe!... Amen.

Folks!... Here, we have,…our / Jesus, advising; “Mary-Magdalene”,…not-to-cling / to: Him!... Why?...

Answer: Because, He, (Jesus),…was-to-be / “Glorified!”… Yes!... A,…(“coronation-of-sorts”) / was to: occur.

And, Jesus,…did not / want to, defile: Himself!... *(by being, touched / with: human-hands)*…

You, see,…dear-reader and friends / a-divine-consecration, had to take-place; immediately – after, Jesus’,…Resurrection!... And, this was to be,…done / in the presence, of: His-Father!... *(Who, is-in-Heaven)*…

Hence, the need for,…Jesus / to: “Ascend”,…to,…His-Father’s / presence!...

And, interestingly enough,…although / both: the disciples, John-and-Peter,…had looked / and entered: into, Jesus’-tomb. Neither, one,…actually / witnessed: the presence, of,…Jesus!...

All they saw, were the,…linen-cloths / tossed-about: in disarray!... And, the,…”Head-Cloth” / used to bind: Jesus’-own-Head, this was,…”neatly-folded” / and: placed-apart, from the rest of,…the other / linen…

*(Spiritual-Symbolism / dictates – that: Jesus, being our,…”Head”: neatly-addresses, all-things)*…

It’s why, Jesus,…obviously / took-the-time; to actually, fold-neatly,…His / “Head-Bands!”… *(representing, orderly-conduct / spiritually-speaking)*…

As, are,…(“all-things”) / done: in our, celestial-realm… Yes!... Almighty-God, has taught,…His-Son / to proceed: in-an-orderly,…”fashion” / with regard: to-all-things!... Amen.

Neither, John-nor-Peter,…were / “privy”: to being,…”eye-witnesses” / to: Jesus’-Resurrection!... They, both,…returned / to their: respective-homes!... *(after being convinced / that: Jesus’-tomb, was indeed,…”empty”)*…

But,…”Mary-Magdalene” / she-was-different: yes, sir!... She, remained,…behind / “weeping!”… She, longed,…to know / the-where-about, of: Jesus!...

Here, we have,…someone / who – society, has; in essence,…”tagged” / as – an: untouchable!... An, undesirable woman,…an / “Adulteress!”…

The,…”Least” / of whom, anyone; would figure, should deserve to,…(“bear-witness”) / to: Jesus’-Resurrection!...

Yet,…”Mary-Magdalene” / was – indeed: (“Highly-Favored”)!... Yes, chosen,…as / one: to be,…”First!”…

Here’s, a-fine-example,…of / “The-Last, shall-be-First”: and,…”The-First, shall-be-Last!”…

Yes!... “Mary-Magdalene”,…was / considered: “Worthy!”… She, was actually,…the-very-first, to; (“bear-witness”),…of – our / risen: Christ!...

Dear-reader and friends. Your, inner-circle,…of / friends; your local, community-centers,…and/or: the-entire-world!...

All-of-them, may deem you,…(“Unworthy”)!... *(Yes!... Of, not being able / to – receive: many things)*…

Yet, what really counts,…in-the-end / is: the actual,…”position”,…of / your-own: “Hearts-and-Minds!”… Amen. *(Yes!... With regard, to the,…very-things / of: The-Father and His-Son)*…

Note-well, how,…the / (“dispersing-and-receiving”),…of this, (“Holy-Spirit-Power”),…is done / by – our: Jesus!...

Yes!... Jesus,…(“breathed-on-them”) / meaning, onto: “His-Disciples!”…

Friends. This, is a,…(“Transferable-Power”) / an-entity: Whom, proceeds from,…God / and – is: “Ordained-by-Christ!”… Yes!...

To, actually,…(“indwell”) / with those, chosen; and specifically assigned, to complete,…appointed: tasks!...*(read, John 20: 21 – 27 )*…

Jesus,…(“Transferred”) / the ability, to actually; “forgive-sins!”… Yes!... Onto, His-own-Disciples!...

Just, like,…our / Jesus – Himself; (“received”),…this ability / upon: His-own-Baptismal… Received, from,…His-own / Father-in-Heaven!... *(when, The-Holy-Spirit / entered-into: Jesus!... And,…began, "indwelling" / with-much: permanence)*… Amen.

Jesus,…also / “gave-this-gift”; to another,…*(70-disciples / whose-names: are not, listed,…in our / Bible)*…

It was, for this,…(“Ability”) / to: “Forgive-Sins!”… That, Jesus,…was being / called – a: “Blasphemer!”…

Yet!... Here, we clearly, can see,…that / Jesus; is-well-able, to,…(“Transfer”) / this: Holy-Spirit!... *(onto – whom / He; so-ever-wills)*… Amen. *(From, Father-to-Son!... And, then,…from / Son-to-us!...)*…

These,…(“specific-people”) / The-Disciples, of: Jesus!... And, the other,…(70) / chosen; who journeyed, in,…(“pairs-of-two”) / these – were: all-instructed, by our,…Jesus!... Yes!...

Actually,…(“SENT”) / by: Jesus!... To do, many,…”signs-and-wonders” / even – to: raised-the-Dead!... Just, as our,…Jesus / always – insisted; that, He,…also / was: (“SENT”),…by / His-God!... Amen.

Folks!... This, was,…a-time-specific / era!... One, that,…was about / “gifting”; certain chosen, individuals,…for the purpose / of: completing,…God’s-Plan!... *(Yes!... Servants, they all / were: of-our, living-God)*… Amen.

And, I am personally,…”convinced” / that – it, was most prominent; during the,…first-century-era. Very, necessary,…were these / “signs-and-wonders”; for proving, the power of our,…living-God!... *(onto, an-otherwise / unbelieving: world)*…

Note-well, that,…Eight, (8),…Days / later: on a, second-visit,…by / our: Risen-Christ!... Was, our,…(“Doubting-Thomas”) / finally-present. Yes!... Interestingly – enough, this number,…of / Eight, (8): stands, for,…”New-Beginnings!”…

After, the,…Great-Flood / of: Noah’s-Days!... There, were only,…a total / of: eight-people, who,…started – over / the act of: occupying, our,…planet / Earth!...

There was, Noah and His,…three-sons / and: each of them, had their own,…wives!... *(Yes!... A total of, only,…Eight / (8): people)*…

And, there’s,…the known fact / that: God, took,…seven, (7) / Days: to create, The Heavens and The Earth!... *(although, one day / is liken: to a thousand-years, in,…God’s-own-Eyes)*…

But, what about,…the / Day-After?... After, those,…”supposed” / seven, (7): Days!... Yes!... Entire,…(“New-Beginnings”) / began: for the whole, of,…God’s-Creation!...

The number,…(8) / represents: (“New-Beginnings”)!... Amen.

He, (Thomas),…had / missed; Jesus’-first-visitation. And, Thomas,…subsequently / also – missed- out; on receiving, this,…”Holy-Spirit-Power” / which was: “breathed”,…onto-the-others!... *(previously)*…

*(read, John 20: 24 – 27 )*…

Sadly-enough, millions-of-people,…have made / religious-beliefs, out of: “one-liner-phrases!”… Yes!...

Folks!... A-Figurative-Expression, taken from an actual,…(“Doubting-Thomas”) / doesn’t, justify: any–verity, to his,…uttered / words!... This, Disciple-Thomas,…said:

“My Lord, and my,…God!”… Of course, previously,…Thomas / had-said-that: he would, (never-believe), unless,…he / saw-for-himself!... *(The-Risen-Christ)*… Here's our, Thomas / who - had: no more, excuses,...for / not: believing!... Of course, Thomas,...must have been / "Amazed": and most, excited to have seen,...the / "de-facto", presence: of our, Jesus!... Amen.

Yet, from this very,…”figurative-language” / the world, has created; whole-beliefs!... Thinking, that,…Jesus / is: God, Himself!... *(and so, “stupefied” / remains-the-masses)*… Amen.

This,…(“Doubting-Disciple”) / Thomas: uttered-the-following: *(read, John 20: 28 )*…

Let’s, never-forget,…Jesus’-own-words!... He, has,…a / Father!... And, One,…Who / happens-to-be, also: Jesus’-own-God!... *(as-well)*… Amen.

Read-well,…*(John 20: 17 )*…

Jesus’-Words, here,…”outweigh” / by-far; anyone else’s, “figurative-speech” / and: they are, indeed,…most, emphatic-and-unequivocally,…(“TRUE”)!... Amen.

And, in closing: *(read, John 20: 31 )*…

Friends. The-New-Testament, was written,…for / this-purpose; that you, may believe,…that / Jesus, is: (“The-Christ / The-Anointed-One: of-Almighty-God!... Yes!... Chosen-and-Destined, by,…The-Father / to: complete, a specifically-commissioned,…WORK”)!... Amen.

And, that,…by / believing-this-Truth; you may, obtain,…(eternal-life),…in / Jesus’-Name!...

Folks!... There’s, no-other-name,…which / will: “Save-You!”… Why?...

Answer: Because, it’s,…The-Father’s / own: set-forth-terms. Yes!... Jesus-of-Nazareth!... He’s,…The-Son / (“Working”): for, His-own-Father,…and / God!... Amen.

I pray, that: “You, also,…be found / (WORKING-FOR,…THE-FATHER)!"...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.php ... start=7350
Attachments
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif (1.37 MiB) Viewed 2450 times
thumbnail (3).jpg
thumbnail (3).jpg (116.93 KiB) Viewed 2450 times
18946752_217901888730814_6446148571539439616_n.gif
18946752_217901888730814_6446148571539439616_n.gif (2.66 MiB) Viewed 2450 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:01 pm

GUARD-AGAINST,…(“JUMPING”) / TO-CONCLUDE!...

Friends. I want to, make a correction.

I am, most-guilty,…of / “jumping-to-conclude!”…

In the past, when we first,…began / studying-together; the very, first-chapter,…of-the / “Book-of-John!”…

I had, made the comment,…that / it was: “John-the-Baptist”,…who had / written: this-entire,…(“Book-of-John”)!...

No, sir!...

Truth-be-known, by reading,…the last / chapter: (21)…

Who, actually wrote,…this Book / of: John!... Was, none-other-than,…The-Disciple / whom: Jesus,…Loved!... *(The-other / John)*… The very same, who is,…attributed / the: “Book-of-Revelation!”…

And, in addition,…this specific / Apostle: was the very last, to be,…”martyr!”…

*(read, John 21: 20, 24 )*…

So, please,…forgive me!...

This proves, that,…to / (“err”): is-to-be,….”human!”…

The, Apostle-John,…merely-speaks / about: “John-the-Baptist!”… With regard, to the whole,…of / chapter: (1)…

Let us, always-strive,…to / not: rush-to-judgment!... May we, always,…exercise / the-will; to wait, upon our,…Lord!... *(for-the-truest / “Revelations”)*… Amen.

With, this being,…said / let’s-move-forward; to reading, (together),…the: “Book-of-Acts!”… Shall we?...

In,…(Acts 1: 3 )*… We, see,…our / Jesus; walking-the-Earth!... *(after / His-Resurrection)*… For, the sum,…of / forty-days: (40)…

What, did our,…Jesus / do; during this time?...

Answer: What,…The-Son / always-did: He, spoke-about,…The-Kingdom / of: God!... *(Yahweh / His-Everlasting-Name)*…

Jesus’-Disciples, were most,…”anxious” / to-know, if He, (Jesus); was going to, “restore-the-kingdom?”… Yes!... *(over-throw, the current, Roman oppression)*…

Especially, now,…that / He, (Jesus): had-risen, His,…followers / still-didn’t: quite understand!... *(all-things)*…

Jesus’-focus, for them,…was to / remember; that-they, (His-Disciples),…were about, to be / “Submerged”: with, very-special-powers!...

Many, besides,…Jesus’-original-twelve / were-given: the ability, to baptize,…with / The-Holy-Spirit!... *(something quite / obsolete: now-a-days)*… Truly!...

People, certainly get,…(“baptized-daily”) / with: water!... But, when they rise,…from this / water; none-of-them, have the,…(“ability”): to actually, heal anyone. Much less,…(“raise-the-Dead”)!...

This,…”Holy-Spirit-Power” / was-specific: to that, first-century-era!... Fulfilling, God’s,…own / agenda: in-the-end!... *(something, not replicated / today: at-all)*…

So, after,…Jesus’ / final-ascend; onto, His-Father!... Specifically-chosen, individuals,…assisted / in: the spreading, of many,…works-and-wonders!... These, super-natural-acts,…and/or: “signs!”… Were, necessary,…for the / convincing: of the majority, who,…in reality,…didn’t / believe!...

So, ten,…(10) / days: after, our,…Jesus’-ascend / to: Heaven!... He,…(“ordains”) / The-Holy-Spirit: to descend, and over-shadow,…approximately / 120: devout-individuals!...

This,…”Spirit-of-Truth” / was: (“poured-out”),…rushing-into / that-given-room: like a,…”Thunderous-Wind!”…

Known, as the,…(“Day-of-Pentecost”) / 40 days – Jesus: walked the Earth, *(Resurrected)*… Followed by, another,…ten, (10) / after: He, ascended-to-Heaven!... 40 + 10 = 50…(“Pentecost”)!...

Remember, this,…that / this: “Spirit-of-Truth”,…actually-proceeds-from: The-Father!... Yet, and although,…at-this-time / He’s: (“Ordained”),…by / Christ-Jesus!... *(to descend, to Earth: and to occupy, with much-permanence: until, Jesus’-return)*…

Yes!... Guiding-and-comforting, us,…(“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”) / with-all-truths!... Amen.

Please, note-well,…that / meanwhile: it is,…(Not),…for us / to: (“Know”),…”times-or-seasons!”... It suffices, that,…our / Heavenly-Father: has appointed, and/or,…(“fixed”),…by / His-own: “Authority!”…

*(Yes!... Many-things, to occur / even: yet-future)*… Amen.

*(read, Acts 1: 7)*…

Jesus, once-again,…re-iterates / that, only; His-Father,…(“Knows”) / all-things!... This, is-especially-true,…when / it comes; to actually, knowing,…the: Hour-and-Day!... *(of-our-Jesus’ / return)*…

Per, Jesus’-own-confession!... This, intimate-information / only: His-Father, in,…Heaven / is privy: in-knowing!... For, not even the very,…”Angels-in-Heaven!”… Know, of this,…appointed / event!...

Why?...

Answer: Lest, the,…Hour-and-Day / should-leak-out: and the, Devil,…have a chance: to delve, his-hands,…into / this: matter!...

*(And, so,…”undefiled-remains” / this-secret-information… Such, is the very,…”Power” / of: Almighty-God!...)*…

As, I come to a close: Please, note-well,…how this / “Holy-Spirit”: gives,…(“power”)!... *(read, Acts 1: 8)*…

Folks!... When, *(read-correctly)*,…Jesus / “gives-commands”: (“through”),…this / Mediator!... *(The-Holy-Spirit)*…

This, fact is most,…True / ever-since, our,… Jesus, was,…”taken-up!”… *(read, Acts 1: 2 )*…

The-Father,…(“Commands”) / Jesus!... And, now,…today / our, Jesus: Commands,…The-Holy-Spirit!... Yes!...

*(a-definite / “rank-n-file”: existent, in this,…”celestial-realm”)*…

P.S. Know-this-Truth!... Previously, throughout mankind’s-own-history,…this / very-same: “Holy-Spirit!”… He, has had,…many other / “assignments!”… Yes!... Other,…appointed / ”commissions”…

Appointed-by: Almighty-God!... Of which, this,…”Spirit-of-Truth” / has-successfully: also, accomplished!... Amen.

Two-examples, are: How, our,…King-David / was, “wholly-inspired”: to write, the whole,…”Book-of-Psalms!”…

And, secondly / how-our, Moses: also, foreknew that,…another / “Prophet!”… *(would follow / behind: his-own-foot-steps, teaching-truths. Of which, we all / must: “listen-to-Him!”… Meaning, our,…Jesus)*…

And, finally,…as for those / who-purposely-rebuke: Jesus!... These, very same,…shall be / (“removed”): from amongst, the-true-believers!... Amen.

*(folks, this is also / most: Biblically-True. It’s not, just me; blowing-smoke-here)*…

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.php ... start=7335
Attachments
113255_th.gif
113255_th.gif (7.85 KiB) Viewed 2357 times
336644_th.gif
336644_th.gif (7.87 KiB) Viewed 2357 times
327030_th.jpg
327030_th.jpg (34.91 KiB) Viewed 2357 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:40 pm

“I-PRAY-THAT,…YOU-SEE / THE-LIGHT!”…

Folks!... Our,…”Jesus-of-Nazareth” / was: (“Delivered-Up”),…according to the / “Definite-Plan”: and the foreknowledge, of,…Almighty-God!... *(Yahweh / His-Truest-Name)*…

*(Read, Acts 2: 23 )*…

Yes!... It was,…(“through-Jesus”) / that-our, Mighty-God; revealed many, of,…His-Works!... And,…Wonders!...

Jesus,…God’s-Best / “Workmanship!”…

Friends. There is a promise, made to,…King-David / by-our: living-God!...

Yes!... God,…(“promised”) / that, He: would place, one of,…David’s-Descendants, on: “David’s-Throne!”…

*(Read, Acts 2: 30 )*…

Dear-reader and friends. This chapter, (2) / of-the: “Book-of-Acts”,…you must / devote-to-reading!... *(in-its-entirety)*… Amen.

Our,…Apostle-Peter,…is quoted / as-he, speaks: “The-Truth!”…

God, had-sworn,…by / His-own, Name: to our,…King-David!... Yes!... A most, “solemn” / Oath!...

What,…Oath!...

Answer: That, a descendant,…(yet-future) / would-occupy: David’s-own-Throne!... *(permanently-so)*… Yes!... Eternally!...

Yes!... (“A-Legacy-Unbroken”)!... Amen.

Peter, tells us,…that / King-David: “Foresaw”,…and / spoke-about: “The-Resurrection”,…of-our / Christ-Jesus!... Yes!... Hidden-Manna, within the written-words,…found / in: The-Book-of-Psalms!...

And, Peter,…also / tells-us, that; this,…(Jesus) / our, living-God: had-raised-up, from amongst,…the / Dead!...

And, of this,…Truthful / event, he: (Peter),…and many, others,…were-actually / “eye-witnesses!”…

*(Read, Acts 2: 32 )*…

Note-well, how,…Peter / “Boldly-Declares”,…that / it-is-God: Who, actually,…(“raised-up”) / our: Jesus!...

And, that,…it-is-this / very same, God: Who, also,…there-after / “Exalted”: His-Son!... *(Yes!... A recompense-of-sorts, was in order: for our, Jesus)*… Why?...

Answer: For, fulfilling,…His-Father’s-Will / in: unmatched-and-exemplary, ways!... Amen.

Today,…(dear-reader and friends) / Jesus-stands: at the, right-hand,…of / His-Father!... *(Who, is-in-Heaven)*…

This, in itself,…*(spiritually-speaking)* / means-that: Jesus, holds,…a-very-high, “celestial-positioning!”… Yes!...

One, of,…much / “Authority”: over many, other,…(“Powers-and-Principalities”) / Who, in-turn, occupy: (“High-Heavenly-Places”)!... Amen.

*(Read, Acts 2: 33 )*…

Once-again, Folks!... Never-once, do we read,…anywhere / within-our-Bible: that, our,…Jesus / is: God,…Himself!... No, sir!...

But, rather,…that / Jesus, indeed; is the, only begotten,…(“Sired-Son”) / of-our: Heavenly-Father!...

In, proper-and-sequential,…(“order”) / read-it-carefully: Jesus, after,…His-Exaltation / has-thereafter: (“received”),…from / The-Father!... *(many-promises)*…

Especially, and including the ability,…to / “Ordain”: The-Holy-Spirit!... Yes!... Although,…This-Spirit / of: Truth!... Actually / “proceeds”: from our, Father!...

He,…is / “Ordained”: by our,…Jesus!... Yes!... (“Commissioned”) / to: remain, down here on,…Earth / with-much-permanence: and to function, as our,…spiritual / Guide-and-Comforter!... Amen.

This,…Holy-Spirit / is-a: “Power-Source!”… Which, continues today,…to be / “poured-out”: onto, whomever,…The-Father and His-Son / deem-worthy: to literally,…(“receive”)!... Why?...

Answer: Those, whom,…”This-Spirit-of-Truth” / indwells-with: result always, in,…(“bearing-witness”) / about: Truth!...

Meanwhile, we must all,…come-to-know / that: Almighty-God, has,…(“made”) / Jesus: both, our,…”Lord-and-Christ”…

*(Read, Acts 2: 36 )*…

Folks!... With regard, to this,…(“divided-tongues”) / or: “Cloven-Tongues!”… This,…(“Gift”) / of-the-Spirit: is-indeed, very special and unlike,…what we / see-and-hear: in our, worldly-churches,…even / today!...

Such, is the,…”Real-Power” / of: Almighty-God!...

That, although,…countless-different / other cultures; were present, on that,…”Day-of-Pentecost”: bewilderment, over-took the masses,…as the multitudes: questioned, what was going,…on?...

Here, we see,…”These-Galileans” / speaking, in a; simultaneous-fashion, (yet-at-the-same / time: in an, orderly-way): uttering, understandable-speech,…from various / different: dialects-and-languages!...

Why, was this,…being done?...

Answer: It’s, just one example,…of how / our: God!... Functions!... He, purposely-defies,…human / logic!... Amen.

Although, the-original-apostles,…were considered / “unlearned-men”: by the general-public, who surrounded,…them / daily!... These, very same,…men / were being: “perfectly-understood!”…

That’s-the-Key!... Are you, (dear-reader and friends): truly-understanding, what you are,…seeing-and-hearing / in your: churches, today?... *(if not. Then, you must question / if-indeed: it comes, from,…God)*… Amen.

That’s-Right!... In their own,…”Native-Languages” / people, from over: a dozen-different, regions,…were / “Amazed-and-Astonished!”…

Indeed,…(“Perplexed”) / because, although; those speaking, were,…(“Galileans”) / each-one-present: from various, other nations: “understood-fully!”… Yes!...

Clearly,…as this / “Spirit-of-Truth”: overshadowed, the chosen,…devout-men / “Utterances”: and not,…(“Jibber-Jabber”): were being expressed!...

Yes!... Much,…Spiritual-Edification / and: “Clarity!”… Was being,…shared-and-received!... Amen.

In, all-things,…God / calls-to: Himself!... His-own,…”chosen-and-destined!”… And, He’s,…doing / so: (by-in-and-thru: His-only-Son,…Jesus)!...

*(Read, Acts 2: 39 )*…

P.S. Just remember, this one,…Truth!... Next time, you,…walk-into,…any / Church: if there’s no,…(“interpretation”): of what’s being,…”Uttered-in-Tongues!”…

Then, the whole,…of the / “congregation”: at hand, cannot ever truly,…be / “Edified!”… And, God’s,…all-about / “building-you-up!”… Not,…knocking-you-down / to the: ground!... Many are those, who,…”imitate” / well-rehearsed: pretenses!... Amen.

None-of-it, I’m afraid,…comes / from: God!... I pray, that: “You, seek-out,…(spiritual-clarity) / and: full-understanding, in,…all-things!... If you, walk-out,…of a / place-of-worship: not knowing, what was,…said: then, you remain,…in the / Dark!... And, our,…living-God / is-all-about: Light!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.php ... start=7320
Attachments
18949150_451904715170395_2595164586231463936_n.gif
18949150_451904715170395_2595164586231463936_n.gif (216.44 KiB) Viewed 2265 times
24302530_475837289484110_220689494276308992_n.gif
24302530_475837289484110_220689494276308992_n.gif (410.28 KiB) Viewed 2265 times
22528299_1481092911944083_5465208501223238293_n.jpg
22528299_1481092911944083_5465208501223238293_n.jpg (53.48 KiB) Viewed 2265 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Dec 22, 2019 3:24 pm

NO-BLESSINGS,…WITHOUT / (“OBEDIENCE”)!…

Friends. Note-well, as we continue reading,…(“together”) / this: “Book-of-Acts!”…

*(Read, Acts 3: 13 )*…

Our, Apostle-Peter,…speaks-here: It is, the very same,…living-God / “Yahweh”: Who,…(“Glorified”),…His-Servant / our: Jesus-of-Nazareth!... Amen.

“So,…Who / was: Jesus?”…

Answer: Not-only, the only begotten,…Son / of: The-Father!... But, also,…just-as-important / a-very-special: (“Servant”)!... That’s-Right!...

Jesus,…(“Served”) / The-Father!... He, is,…(Not) / God: Himself!... As, the-erroneously-taught,…(“Trinity-Doctrine”) / supposes!...

Yes!... Jesus, indeed,…is / Holy-and-Righteous!... *(read, verse: 14 )*…

Why?...

Answer: Because, He, (Jesus) / is-a-direct, descendant: of our, Heavenly-Father!... And, every entity,…which,…”descends” / from: Heaven!... Is, considered,…to be / “Holy!”… Amen.

Even,…(“Lucifer”) / was-once, also: (“Holy”)!... Yes!... Up,…until / The-Day, He: Himself, desired to over-take,…the very / “Mercy-Seat”: of our, Almighty-God!... *(Yes!... Pride, comes before a,…fall. Each-and-every, time)*…

This,…(“Dark-One”) / obviously-forgets, that; He, too,…has a / Creator!... Yes!... To whom, He, (Lucifer),…must / answer!...

And, Yes!... Our,…Jesus / is-indeed: “The-Author”,…of / Life!... *(eternally-implied)*…

Why?...

Because, The-Father,…(by-in-and-thru / His-Son: established, a-new-covenant / with: mankind)!... And, it involved,…the shedding / of: The-Son’s, innocent-and-blameless,…(“Blood”)!... Yes!...

Jesus!... Humanity’s / “Sacrificial-Lamb!”… Per,…The-Father’s / set-forth-criteria!... Amen.

This,…valiant-act / of: Jesus!... Has, allowed and has presented,…the possibility / of: “correcting”,…mankind’s / fallen-state!... This, accomplished act,…”entitles” / Jesus: to be,…our / “Author!”…

Tell me, dear-reader and friends. Is He, (Jesus) / not-preparing: a place, right now,…for you / and: for me?... He, (Jesus),…is-indeed / “writing”: the scrolls, of our,…eternal-tomorrows!...

Just remember, that,…This-Plan / “proceeds”: from, our,…Heavenly-Father!... And, it originates,…from / none-other: than,…He!... *(Yahweh)*…

Yes!... This-Plan, happens to be,…(“executed”) / under-the: (“Authority”),…of / The-Father!...

Let’s never forget,…Who / actually-raised: Jesus, from among the,…Dead!...

Answer: It was, none other than,…God / Himself!... This,…”Truth” / is-repeated; countless times, throughout our,…”New-Testament!”… *(Yes!... For, emphasis-sake)*…

*(Read, Acts 3: 15 )*…

Dear-reader and friends. Will, our,…Jesus / ever-find: “Faith?”… *(when / He: returns)*… Oh’, how-I-pray,…so!... Amen.

Note-well, that,…in the / “Old-Testament”; Almighty-God, foretold that,…His / “Anointed-One”; would indeed, suffer!... Why?...

Answer: Because, starting with,…”Abraham’s-Descendants” / few: would ever, believe!... That’s-right!... They, knew,…that someday / their: “Messiah”,…would be sent.

But, truth-be-known. Nobody, wants it to happen,…just / yet!... Can’t it wait, just until,…say / “tomorrow?”… *(sarcastically-speaking)*…

Folks!... Our,…Maker / has-no-need; to digress, Himself!... He’s already, the,…(“Most-High-God”)!... And, has been so,…from / “Everlasting-to-Everlasting!”… Amen.

God,…was / (Not); The-One, humanity-hung,…on that / horrendous: Roman-Stake!... No, sir!... It was,…The-Son!... And, if we confess this,…truth / then-why: would we, turn-around the next moment,…and /say: “differently?”… *(confusion is brought about / by: Satan, himself)*…

Jesus!... He’s either,…The-Son / or: The-Father!... Which is it, with you,…dear-reader?... He, cannot be,…both / literally!... Otherwise, it only reveals,…that / He: God!... Is a most,…”pompous-entity!”…

One,…Who / delights-in; boasting about, Himself!... By, pretending to be,…other / personalities: like, for example: Claiming, to be,…The-Son!...

Friends. I pray, that: “In the end, you finally come,…to clearly / see: that the world, has complicated,…the otherwise / (Simplicity-of-Christ)!… And, His,…Teachings!”… Amen.

Jesus, incessantly,…speaks-about,…being / (“SENT”): by His-Father!... Were, He,…(Jesus) / to have been: God, Himself!... I’m convinced, that,…He, (Jesus) / would-have: told us, so!... Amen. *(otherwise)*…

Yet, nowhere,…within the / written-pages, of our: “Holy-Scriptures!”… Is this, (“direct-claimer”),…ever / found!...

My, focal-point,….found inside / all-these-passages: remains the same. Who, does,…all-the / “Appointing?”… To include, the,…(“sending”) / of: His-Son, to be that,…”Sacrificial-Lamb?”…

Answer: God!... Not,…Jesus!... Amen.

And, no one,…else!... God, will soon,…also,…(“send”) / us: Jesus!... Yes!... He,…The-Son / returns: sooner-than-later!... No, sir!... He, will not,…tarry!...

Believe, this one,…Truth!... Our,…present-and-crooked / generation; shall-not, pass-away,…before / this-marvelous-event: “Reveals”,…itself!...

Meanwhile,…Heaven / has: (“received”),…The-Son, back: into its, bosom!...

As, He,…(Jesus) / stands-at-the: Right-Hand, of,…The-Father!... *(as-we-speak)*… Yes!... The-Son, today,…holds / a-great: “celestial-positioning!”…

One, with much given,…(“Authority”)!... Yes!... Given, bestowed, invoked, commissioned, empowered-and-ordained,…all / by: God,…Himself!... *(onto / His-Son)*… Amen.

*(read, verse: 22 )*…

Moses, was also,…(“spiritually-enlightened”) / knowing-that: (“A-Prophet”),…like, himself: would come, after,…him. Yes!...

One, whom,…we / all: (“must-listen-to”)!... And, those who,…”rebuke” / our: Jesus!... Shall be, in the end,…(“removed”) /from-among: the-true-believers!... Yes!... Even,…”Destroyed!”… *(read, verse: 23 )*…

The-Plan, was to,…(“send”) / Jesus!... Yes!... To the,…(“Jews”) / first-and-foremost!... Why?...

Answer: Because, God,…keeps / His-Word: a covenant,…sworn-by-oath / shared: with our,…brother / “Abraham!”…

That’s-right!... God, when,…He / “Swears-an-Oath”: He does, so,…in / His-Own-Name!... Why?...

Answer: For, there is no other,…”Greater-Name!”… Nor,…Higher / “Power!”… By, which,…anyone / could ever: “swear!”… That’s-right!...

No other, besides our,…already-existing / “Most-High-God!”…

*(Yahweh / His-Eternal-Name)*…

This, promise made by,…God / dealt-with: blessing the very, “off-springs”,…of / Abraham!... Yes!... The families, of the entire,…Earth / would be: “Blessed!”… *(Read, Acts 3: 24-26 )*…

Folks!... God’s, whole-goal,…is to / turn; humanity, as-a-whole,…”away-from” / Wickedness!...

And, in closing: Just know that, “Blessings”,…can’t be / ever: (“received”)!... Without, exercising first,…(“Obedience”) / onto: our, one-and-only,…true / God!...

Just, look at,…The-Son!... Highly-Favored, and most,…”Exalted” / all-because-of: His-Obedience, onto,…The-Father’s / Will… Amen. The same, awaits us,…all / if-only: you, would,…believe!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.php ... start=7305
Attachments
108637_th.gif
108637_th.gif (6.79 KiB) Viewed 2221 times
124786_th.gif
124786_th.gif (7.92 KiB) Viewed 2221 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (11.82 KiB) Viewed 2221 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Dec 27, 2019 3:08 pm

“FOR,…EMPHASIS,…SAKE!”…

Yes!... Friends. Christ-Jesus,…of / “Nazareth!”…

The very same, was actually,…(“raised”) / from: The-Dead!...

But,…by / whom?...

Answer: By,…our-living / God!... *(Yahweh / His-Glorious-Name)*…

This,…”Name-of-Jesus” / it was, given; among men, by our same,…Creator!...

And, therefore,…because / it’s; God’s-own, set-forth-criteria,…there shall be / no-other, Name; under Heaven, itself,…by which / humanity: must-be-Saved!... *(all-flesh / implied: here)*…

*(Read, Acts 4: 12 )*…

Yes!... Jesus, has-been-given,…a / specific: (“Authority”)!... One, which,…”over-sees” / (ALL-FLESH)!...

Whereas,…The-Father / (whom – The-Son / reverences: always): controls-and-governs, all other,…(“things”)!... Yes!... And,…why?...

Answer: Because, our living,…God / is – from: “Everlasting-to-Everlasting!”…

By, contrast,…The-Son / stands – as: the very first, of,…God’s-entire: “Creation!”…

Folks!... This, by-no-means,…disrespects / nor: demeans, our,…Jesus’-role!... No, sir!...

All-the-contrary, is most,…true!... My goal, always done,…in / Love; is to,…(“re-iterate”) / the roles, of: both,…The-Father and His-Son!... *(as-so-stated, within: our-own, Bible)*… Amen.

Yes!... I-too, am,…but / a-common: man!... *(Read, Acts 4: 13 )*…

So, don’t be,…”astonished” / only-because; I-also, desire only,…to be / with-our: Jesus!... *(As, His-Faithful-Follower)*…

Why, were,…*(signs-and-wonders)* / so-necessary; during this, first-century-era?...

Answer: So, that,…there would be / no-denying: this,…(“True-Power”)!... *(Of, our,…One – and – Only: God, Almighty)*…

This,…”Power-Source” / called: The-Holy-Spirit, was indeed,…”transferrable!”… But, only,…to a / “remnant-class”, of: chosen-and-destined, individuals!...

Note-well, that it was,…always / “The-Religionist”: who felt, most,…”threatened” / by: Jesus’-Apostles!... After, all,…these individuals / were – healing: various types, of diseased people… Even, dispelling,…”demon-possession!”…

Something, of which,…”The-Religionist” / couldn’t achieve: themselves!... So, a-real-threat,…manifested. One, that,…endangered / the influence; of these, who called themselves,…otherwise: “learned-scholars!”…

Men, of the,…(“Cloth”)!... *(in today’s / language)*…

Hear, we see,…a new / “Faith!”… *(arising)*… And, spreading-about,…at an,…(“incredible”) / speed: *(read, verse: 17)*…

Jesus’-Chosen-Apostles, were men,…who – were / actual: “eye-witnesses!”… Of, Jesus’-own,…miraculous / cures: done, onto,…countless – others!...

And, now. This,…same / “Holy-Spirit-Power”: had been,…”Transferred” / onto: Jesus’-Followers!... *(specifically – Jesus’ / inner-circle: of-twelve-disciples. Plus, another / 70 – individuals: whose-names, aren’t mentioned, in our / Bible)*…

Dear-reader and friends. The-Son, of,…God / was: (“sent-down”)!... Yes!... To accomplish, a commissioned,…(“Work”)!... In, behalf,…of / His-Father!... And, for the benefit,…of / humanity: as-a-whole!... Amen.

Jesus’-Apostles, knew very well,…Jesus’ / position: as the,…(“Anointed-One”),…sent-by / God!... And,…(Never) / did any, of the Apostles: claim, different!...

No,…Jesus / is-not: God,…Himself!... *(like, our-worldly-churches / would have you: otherwise, believe)*…

Jesus,…The-Christ!... Chosen, by,…His-Father / to be, that: (“Messiah”)!... *(read-well, Acts 4: 26-31 )*…

The-Key-Word, here,…is / “together!”…

Yes!... With,…One-Accord / the – Apostles: of our, Jesus!... They, all,…(“raised”) / their – voices: together, to,…God!... *(verse: 24 )*…

Although, they all,…considered / themselves, to be; (“servants-of-God”)!... Note-well, how the,…Apostles / refer – to – Jesus: *(as, God’s-Holy-Servant)*…

Yes!... This, fact,…is mentioned / (“twice”): in this, chapter 4 / of-the: “Book-of-Acts!”… Why?...

Answer: (“FOR,…EMPHASIS,…SAKE”)!... Amen.

Friends. Our,…Bible / is-written, with; much repetition, in mind!... Yes!...

It’s how, we humans,…”retain” / best: all-things!... Many things, are,…”repeated” / more-than-once. Especially, the fact,…that / our – Jesus: was actually,…(“Sent”) / by: His-God!... *(to us / down-here: on this, Earth)*…

(Not),…that / Jesus – is: God,…Himself!...

Oh’, if only,…we / would: (“Believe”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.php ... start=7290
Attachments
24302530_475837289484110_220689494276308992_n.gif
24302530_475837289484110_220689494276308992_n.gif (410.28 KiB) Viewed 1919 times
20272273_1501102729948135_1681864229100978176_n.gif
20272273_1501102729948135_1681864229100978176_n.gif (1.84 MiB) Viewed 1919 times
104512_th.gif
104512_th.gif (6.67 KiB) Viewed 1919 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:09 pm

TO-YOU,…THE-TRULY / “NEEDY!”…

Friends. Please-read, *(Acts, 4: 35 )*…

It reads, in part: “To each, as any,…had / (need)!”…

And, so,…I-ask-you / dear-reader: and friends… “What’s-wrong, in,…today’s,…world?”...

Answer: Everything’s-wrong. Nothing’s-new, under our,…Sun!...

This, chapter 4 / of-this: “Book-of-Acts!”… It, deals with the,…complete-discord / present-between; the priests, of those days. The,…(“captain”) / of-the: (“Jewish-Temple”)!...

Between, also,…”The-Sadducees” / as-well: the scribes. And, let’s not forget,…nor / leave-out: all-the-ignorant!...

All-of-these, were in disagreement,…with / Jesus!... As, well,…with / His-Apostles: after, our,…Jesus / died!... Why?...

Answer: Because,…”The-Apostles” / were-teaching, the people; and proclaiming, in,…Jesus’-Name / “The-Resurrection”: from-the, Dead!...

“Absurd-and-ludicrous”,…thought / these: (“Religionist”)!... Yes!... A totally, unheard,…of / concept. Although, many,…”signs-and-wonders” / were-being, done: these, scholarly-men,…felt / threatened!... *(read – verse: 2 )*…

Why?...

Answer: Well, for starters. Their, ritualistic-influences,…over the / ignorant: was finally, being,…actually / “challenged!”… Yes!...

Their, supposed,…”powers” / was-actually, slipping-away; from,…underneath / their-own: noses!... *(read – verse: 17 )*…

Yet, the plot,…of these / worldly-men, (to-get-rid / of-these: Disciples),…would, turn-out,…to be,…completely / in: (“Vain”)!...

Praise-God!... *(Yahweh / His-Infinite-Name)*… *(read – verse: 25 )*…

The rulers, of this,…present-world / are-still; setting themselves, (“against”),…Almighty-God!...

And,…(“against”) / His-Son!... *(Our-Anointed-One)*… *(read – verse: 26 )*…

And, so,…those,…(“Jesus’-Disciples”) / who-were, professing: these-marvelous-powers, had to be,…”stopped!”… *(immediately – so)*…

Dear-reader and friends. The various, denominational-groups,…existent / within-our-own: “Christian-Faith!”… These, very same,…in them / lacks-this: Oneness, spoken,…of / in-our: Bible!...

Folks!... (“Divisions”),…come / from: The-Devil… For, the,…very-word / “Denomination”: is defined, as meaning,…just / that!... Yes!...

Each, group,…sets / different: face-values, to,…themselves. Each, claiming to be,…”closer” / to-the: Truth!... Than, their,…nearest / “brethren!”…

Yes!... Humanity, as-a-whole,…has done / a-great-job, at: “Dividing”,…The-Faithful… Amen.

When, asked,…the question: “What, are,…you?”… The answer, usually – follows:

Answer: I am,…(“Catholic”)!... I am,…(“Protestant”)!... I am,…(“Jehovah’s-Witness”)!... I am,…(“Mormon”)!... I am,…(“Baptist”)!... I am,…(“Pentecostal”)!... I am,…(“Seventh-Day-Adventist”)!...

And, the list,…goes / on-and-on!... Yes!... Endlessly!... Yet, there’s but,…One / God!... And,…One / Son!...

And, this,…Son-of-God / warned-us, that there; would be, many,…who / would come, in: His-Holy-Name!... Yes!...

Falsely-Professing, to be,…Him!... And, so,…it seems / “True!”… After-all…

I-ask-you, today. Do we, really,…have / “everything”,…in: common?...

Answer: I think,…(Not)!... *(read – verse: 32 )*…

Neither, is there,…(“Great-Grace”) / upon-us, all…

Hence, the,…(“needs”) / are-indeed: many!...

Pompous-preachers, teaching only,…”fables-and-follies!”… Yes, sir!...

All-the-while, standing firmly,…and / “proudly-so”: behind, their,…putrid-pulpits!...

Collecting, much,…monetary-gains / yet: distributing, very little,…to none / of: The-Truth!... Yes!... The-Truth!...

It’s, what,…humanity,…(“needs”) / the-most!... Amen.

Folks!... There would, exist,…no-more / “need”: if we, were to,…in / “earnest”: follow, in the true,…foot-steps: of these, first-century,…(“Apostles-of-Christ”)!...

Truly,…Holy-Spirit / filled: touching-and-healing, sharing their,…(“all”) / with-any: as-had,…need!... Amen.

Friends… Wants-and-Desires, are,…totally / different; than-the, topic,…at / hand!... Tell me, is your,…every / (“Need”): being,…met?...

Are, your,…(“church-leaders”) / fulfilling, this-truest; of,…callings?...

Oh’,…how-I-pray / so!... Amen. If not, then,…start / questioning: why?...

Are, they,…really / (“Gifted”): as were, these mentioned,…in / chapter: 4…

In closing: I urge you, to always,…and / incessantly-so: keep, searching!... Keep-asking, all the hard,…questions!... Yes!...

Keep, knocking,…on / Heaven’s-Door!...

For, your,…individual / answers, will indeed; come. Yes!... All, in,…God’s-Good / Time!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.php ... start=7275
Attachments
124814_th.gif
124814_th.gif (7.86 KiB) Viewed 1900 times
341244_th.gif
341244_th.gif (6.83 KiB) Viewed 1900 times
315784_th.jpg
315784_th.jpg (19.47 KiB) Viewed 1900 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:16 pm

THESE,…CHANGING / “TIMES!”…

Friends. Greed-and-Jealousy, is truly a,…(“dreadful-thing”)!... *(read, Acts 5: 1-11 )*…

When, was the last time,…anyone / held-you, in: high-esteem?... *(verse: 13 )*…

Jesus’-Apostles, of that,…first-century / era, were indeed; carrying-out, many,…(“signs-and-wonders”)!... Yes!...

Regularly, done,…among-the-people / who – came; from all, neighboring,…”parts-and-regions!”… *(surrounding / Jerusalem)*…

And, more-than-ever,…(“believers”) / were – added!... *(Yes!... Multitudes, joined our,…exercised / Faith)*…

*(read, Acts 5: 12-16 )*…

The sick, and those,…afflicted / with-many: “unclean-spirits!”… *(meaning / demon-possessed)*… Yes!...

They, were,…(“All”) / healed!... Amen.

Praise-God!... His-Holy / Name: *(Yahweh)*…

How, could it be,…that / by-doing-these: (“good-works”)!... Others, become,…actually / upset?... *(it’s beyond / reasoning: isn’t-it?...)*…

These, (“High-Priests”),..like / “Annas”: and also,….the other / named: (“Caiphas”)!... These, along with the party,…of / “Sadducees”: were all, filled with,…Jealously!... *(read – verse: 17 )*…

Folks!... I want you, to discern,…”spiritually” / all-things!...

Why, were these,…(“Apostles-of-Christ”) / teaching: (“inside”),…The-Temple?...

Answer: The-Temple, represents,…a-sacred-place / of: worship!... *(read, Acts 5: 25 )*…

They very,…(“Ark”) / of-the-covenant; was placed,…(“inside”) / this: Temple!...

Spiritually-speaking, God’s-Word,…emanates / from – wherever: His-Presence, resides!...

But, more,…specifically / this-was, the; (“Jews”),…place-of-worship!... And, our,…Jesus / was-sent, by: God!... Yes!...

First-and-foremost, to the,…very,…”House-of-Israel”… Why?...

Answer: So, that,…they / may-turn-away, from; all-wickedness!...

*(otherwise, these, Jews / couldn’t: lead-others, towards our,…living / God. No, sir!... Until, they,…themselves / changed, both-their: hearts-and-minds)*… Amen.

The-Jews, and their own,…(“actions”) / warranted: a complete, (“change-in-principles”)!... *(perverted-and-twisted / they-were)*…

Hence, it’s why,…Almighty-God / (“sent”): His-only, begotten,…Son!... *(Jesus-the-Nazarene)*… Yes!... To, set-these,…(“Jews”) / back-on: course!...

Yes!... It’s truly, a very,…(“straight-and-narrow”) / path: which we, trod!... Amen. Whereas, by contrast,…wide-and-winding / is-this, other: worldly-path!... *(One, which leads / only-to: “perdition”)*… Amen.

Just, look at what’s,…happening / “daily!”… Right, inside,…all these / “places-of-worship!”… Rampant,…”Shootings!”… Why?...

Answer: Folks!... The-Devil’s,…loosed / and: he-has, but a,…short-time!... *(Demon-Possession / is-running: Wild)*… And, these supposed,…”places-of-worship” / have never, really: held, God’s-own,…Presence!...

*(otherwise, none of these / tragedies: would-occur)*… When, will we,…wake-up / and finally, learn: that, our living-God,…”indwells” / in: Us!...)*…

And, has never,…”indwelled” / inside: any, man-made,…”structure!”…

Dear-reader and friends. Who-of-us, will,…finally / (“Obey-God”)?... Rather, than,…”traditions-of-men” / and: the world’s, ritualistic-ways!... *(read, Acts 5: 29 )*…

Yes!... When, will we,…stop / “playing”: Church?...
Why, did,…God / “Exalt”: His-Son, to this,…”right-hand-position?”…

Answer: To become, mankind’s,…”Leader-and-Saviour!”…

Yes!... And, to give,…”Repentance” / to: The-Nation, of,…Israel… First!... And, also,…”Forgiveness-of-sins” / to: all-others. Whom, would,…dare / to: “believe!”… *(verse: 31 )*…

The-Apostles, of,…Jesus / were: “eye-witnesses!”… Yes!... To all, that was,…occurring / in: (“THESE,…CHANGING,…TIMES”)!...

Note-well, how this,…(“Holy-Spirit-Power”) / is-given, to those; who-truly,…(“Obey”)!... *(verse: 32 )*…

Folks!... These,…”Truths” / still-today: “enrage”,…those, who still / “refuse”,…to: (“believe”)!... *(verse: 33 )*…

We, (“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”),…only-speak / of: God’s-own-Plan!... For, the whole,…of / humanity!... Not, of,…some / “man-made”,…and: conjured-up,…(“Doctrine-of-Devils”)!...

Hence-forth, real-truth,…continues / to: “emerge”,…Yes!... Even, in these,…Days!... Despite, all-other,…oppositions!... Amen.

We,…aren’t / exercising; some-sort, of,…”Undertaking!”… No, sir!... None, of what,…we / share: is-of, our,…own-accord!...… *(verse: 38 )*…

Who-of-us, really,…is / in earnest: most willing, to suffer,…”dishonor!”… And, do,…so / for-the-sake, of: Jesus’-Name?... *(verse: 41 )*…

In closing: I pray, that,…”You, be one,…to / actually: Dare!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.php ... start=7260
Attachments
341673_th.gif
341673_th.gif (7.64 KiB) Viewed 1851 times
125711_th.gif
125711_th.gif (7.86 KiB) Viewed 1851 times
336305_th.gif
336305_th.gif (110.48 KiB) Viewed 1851 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:56 pm

“GOD,…WITH,…US!”…

Friends. As we, (“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”) / continue-studying, together this; “Book-of-Acts!”… Please, note-well,…the following: *(read, Acts 7: 9)*…

This chapter, you’ll find,…quite / interesting: indeed!... Amen.

But, don’t,…(“skip-over”),…chapter 6: because, it speaks about,…seven, (7) / men: chosen by the, “congregation”,…of / newly-converted: (“believers”)!...

This,…(“vote”) / for these, seven, (7) / men; involved, choosing men,…of / “good-repute!”… And, the voting process, was being led,…by / the-original-twelve: Disciples-of-Christ!... (read, Acts 6: 2)*…

(“Stephen”),…is mentioned / first: among the rest, of these,…mentioned / seven, (7)…

*(read – verse: 5)*… Yes!... Specially-chosen, men!...

He, (“Stephen”) / was-a-man: full-of-Faith!... And, of the,…”Holy-Spirit!”… *(Power)*… Amen.

We,…therefore / can-respectfully-assume; that, he,…led / the other: six, (6)… With, regards to the,…”appointed-task” / of: tending to the widows!... *(with the / daily-distributions)*…

*(please-read, Acts 6:1)*…

Focusing, on this,…(“Stephen”) / some-more, we see clearly; that, he was doing,…”great-wonders” / and: many-other-signs!... Yes!... Among, the people!... *(read, Acts 6:8)*…

(“Stephen”),…was / envied: for this, partaking!... Mainly, by the,…(“Religionist”)!... *(read, Acts 6:9)*… And, later-on,…in time / was, eventually: “stoned-to-death!”…

*(with, Saul / whose name, later: was changed, to Paul. As, an-eye-witness / to this: stoning-of-Stephen)*…

In our, Bible / “Stephen”: is often, considered,…as the first,…”martyr!”…

These, very same,…”scholarly-men” / disputed: (“Stephen’s-Stance”)!... *(read, Acts 6:9-13)*…

And, so,…”secretly” / these men, instigate; false-witnesses!... Yes!... Stirring-up, the general-masses. To include, the elders and the,…”scribes!”…

(“Stephen”),…was, ultimately / arrested; and brought, to council…

Note-well, how,…(“Stephen’s-Semblance”) / changed!... Yes!... His, face,…while-being / questioned: was like, the face,…of / an: “Angel”…

The same, was true,…of / Moses: when he, climbed-down,…from that / Mountain!... The people, asked,…Moses / to: veil his, face. Because, its,…”brightness” / was-overwhelming.

Folks!... Such, are the,…”true-marvels” / that occur: to those, whom,…God / chooses: to represent, His-overall-Plan!... Amen.

Now, we move onward,…to / chapter: (7)…

This,…(“Stephen”) / reminds-the-scholars; of their own, history!... Note-well, how the,…descendants-of-Abraham / fail: Almighty-God!...

*(Yahweh / His-Everlasting-Name)*…

Yes!... Dear-reader and friends. It’s true. Humanity, still today,…falls-short / of: deserving, God’s-Mercy!... Yet, our living-God,…continues / believing: in us, despite our intimate,…imperfections!... Amen.

(“Abraham”),…was, never-promised / an-actual: “Inheritance!”… But, rather,…God / promises: that, Abraham,…will receive / (“as-a-possession”): a certain, portion-of-land,…and/or: region!...

Yes!... Once,…Abraham / (“Obeyed”): the commands, of,…God / to-exit: from the land, of,…”The-Chaldeans!”… *(who-happen / to be: partakers-of-pagan, practices)*…

And,,…to also / thereafter: live-in,…a land / called: “Haran!”… *(read, Acts 7:4-5)*…

I want, to close,…with these / following-thoughts: In,…*(verses: 6-9)*… (“Stephen”),…continues to share / with: “The-Religionist”… This, past-history,…regarding / their-own: forefathers!...

Interesting, to me,…is-the-fact / that: the land of, (“Israel”),…was-not: actually-an-inheritance!... But, rather,…given to our / Patriarch-Abraham!...

Yes!... Given,…(“as-a-possession”),…by / God!... As, something,…for / Abraham, to: *(Possess-by-Promise)*… Let’s remember, that this,…”land” / was-already-occupied: by others!... Yes!...

And, these,…”others” / were-ultimately: “disposed-of-the-land!”… *(by / the-hand-of: God)*… Yes!... As, God,…often / goes-before-us: to fight, all of our,…”battles!”… Amen.

So, know-this-truth!... God, not only,…”Swears-by-His-Name” / by-giving-oaths: onto, whom,…He / so-ever-wills!... But, He,…(God) / also: “disposes”,…anything-from-anyone: as He, (God),…so / desires!...

Why?...

Answer: Because, He,…is / God!... All-knowing,…All-Powerful / and: All-Consuming!... Amen.

Note-well, in,…*(verse: 9)*…
How, because of,…”Jealousy” / Jacob’s-Son’s: end-up, selling,…their youngest / brother: (“Joseph”)!... Yes!... Into,…slavery / to a land: called,…”Egypt!”…

Here, we have,…Jacob’s / “Highly-Favored”: Son!... *(Joseph)*… Who, because of this,…”Favoring” / ends-up-being: sold, into slavery,…by-the-other / eleven, (11): brothers!... Wow!...

Never-the-less,…Almighty-God / (“WAS-WITH”): Joseph!...

Later, as we continue,…in-this-chapter / with our study: we’ll learn, how blessed,…(“Joseph”) / ends-up: becoming!... Yes!...

(“GOD,…WITH,…US”)!...

Something, tells me that,…Joseph: was very,…(“Obedient”)!... Yes!... Towards, his-earthly-father!... *(Jacob)*…

Hence-forth, becoming,…(“Highly-Favored”)!... *(here, we have / a-type: of Jesus, Obeying-the-Father)*…

Yet, many,…throughout-the-centuries / have become: very confused, with this,…(“symbolic-figurative-speech”)!...

(“GOD,…WITH,…US”)!...

Is, He,…(God) / not-still: with all those, who,…freely / Love-Him?...

Answer: Of course, He,…(God) / is-with-us!...

Emmanuel,…(“GOD,…WITH,…US”)!...

In the,…”Old-Testament” / it was, the name: to be given, to the,…(“sent-forth”): “Messiah!”…

Yes!... Dear-reader and friends. “Figurative-Language!”… Holding, much,…(”spiritual-connotations”) / indeed!...

God, never-forsook,…His-Son / (“except”): for that, necessary time,…of / 9:00 a.m. thru 3:00 p.m. Yes!... On, that,…”Dark-and-Gloomy” / Day!...

Over,…2,000 / years-ago!...

Yes!... (“GOD,…WITH,…US”)!... With, all-who-believe,…and / “Obey!”…

Just, ask the,…Son / if-this, isn’t: so?... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

P.S. Folks!... Becoming,…”Highly-Favored” / of: God!... Comes, indeed,…with / a: “lofty-price!”… Often, we are,…hated / envied: and/or, dealt with,…much / “Jealousy!”… And, it all,…can / occur: right-inside, our own,…”family-nucleus!”… Amen. But, that’s,…okay!... In the end,…we know / that: we are, never-forsaken. No, sir!... (“GOD – IS / WITH – US”)!... Still, and forever,…more!... Amen.

http://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.php ... start=7245
Attachments
341398_th.gif
341398_th.gif (4.3 KiB) Viewed 1817 times
341501_th.gif
341501_th.gif (7.19 KiB) Viewed 1817 times
103621_th.gif
103621_th.gif (4.66 KiB) Viewed 1817 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:15 pm

“OBEDIENCE”,…EQUALS = “FAVOR-AND-WISDOM!”…

Friends. What, was it,…that / Jesus’-Apostles: taught?...

Answer: That,…*(The-Anointed-One / The-Christos)*…is / Jesus!...

Anointed-and-Sanctified,…or / “set-apart”: but-by,…whom?...

Answer: By,…none-other / than: His-Father!... *(Yahweh / His-Eternal-Name)*…

(Please-read, Acts 5:42)*..

That’s-right!... The,…(“Jews”) / knew-that, their own: living-God, would someday,…indeed / send-them, a: (“Messiah”)!...

Folks!... Another, key-point,…you’ll find / in many,…of,…my passages!... Is, the topic,…of / “Finding-Favor!”…

Our, modern-world,…and / our-local-communities: have always, given this,…(“word”) / a-negative, connotation!...

Example: “Have you, ever been told,…that / You: are,…your-mother’s,…(Favorite)?”…

We’ve, likened this,…(“word”) / of: “Favor!”… To,…(“erroneously”),…mean / the same, as being; someone’s-own,…(“pet”)!...

But, our,…Bible / speaks-about; seeking-out,…(“God’s-Favor”)!... Yes, sir!...

In, and with regard,…to,…everything / we-do: and/or,…ever-say!... Amen.

Are, we,…doing / just-that?... Oh’, how-I-pray,…so!... Amen.

Almighty-God,….(“WAS-WITH”),…Joseph: the youngest, of,…Jacob’s: twelve-sons!... And,…(“spiritually-speaking”) / this-means-that: God, shows,…”Favor” / to-whom, He: so-ever-wills!... *(read, Acts 7:9)*…

In, our,…”Old-Testament” / the-name-of: “Emmanuel”,…springs-forth!...

And, it’s defined,…as / (“GOD-WITH-US”)!...

Yes!... *(Never, are we really,…forsaken / nor, ever: forgotten)*… No, sir!... But, how,…so?...

Answer: By-in-and-thru / all those, whom: God, has always,…(“used”)!... Yes!...

(“MEDIATORS,…AND,…INTERCESSORS”)!...

Yes!... (“Specially-chosen”),…and,…(“definitely-destined”),…individuals!...

Yes!... “Highly-Favored!”… *(By / Almighty-God)*…

Yes!... People,…*(a-small-remnant / class)*…who, have proven; their own,…(“Love-and-Loyalty”)!...

*(with-regards-to / the very things,…of: God)*…

Note-well, in,…*(read, Acts 7:10)*…

How, God,…(”rescues”) / Joseph!... Yes!... From,…(“all”) / of his, personal: afflictions!...

And, how,…God / (“gave”),…Joseph: (“Favor-and-Wisdom”)!... Yes!...

This, was displayed,…in front / of: “Pharaoh!”… *(The-King / of: Egypt)*…

Yes!... This, makes me,…think / of: “King-Solomon!”… He, also,…(“received”) / much: (“Favor-and-Wisdom”)!...

From, whom?...

Answer: From,…our / Creator!...

Note-well, all the details,…then / compare-them, with-what; you’re being,…(“taught”)!...

Inside, our-worldly-churches,…today / a-cover-up: exist!...

Dear-reader and friends. There’s more, to be,…covered / “together”: in this, chapter,…seven, (7): of the,…”Book-of-Acts!”…

And, we shall,…do so / at another: time-and-space!... Yes!...

*(God,…Willing)*… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.php ... start=7230
Attachments
121800_th.gif
121800_th.gif (5.84 KiB) Viewed 1801 times
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif (1.37 MiB) Viewed 1801 times
thanksgiving-observance-UmH2NuBBkas-700x394-474x300.jpg
thanksgiving-observance-UmH2NuBBkas-700x394-474x300.jpg (73.4 KiB) Viewed 1801 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:42 pm

“THERE’S,…ALWAYS,…MORE!”…

Friends. As we, continue forward,…with-our-studies / *(Please-read, Acts 7:30)*…

“An-Angel, of,…God / appeared, to: Moses. In a,…(flame-of-fire) / in-a-bush!”…

Note-well, first-of-all,…that / it’s-not: God!... But, rather,…”An-Angel” / Who: shows-up, to,…Moses!... *(representing / God’s-Spoken-Word)*…

The, personal-name,…of-this / Angel: is not, mentioned in our,…Bible!... Many-of-you, *(understandably-so)*…are-easily-confused, and: led-astray, by what is being,…taught / in-our: worldly-churches, today!...

Especially,…”Hollywood’s-Version” / of: The-Ten-Commandments!...

Yes!... Notice, that for,…”emphasis-sake” / this, Angel: is mentioned, a total of,…three, (3): times!... *(read, verses: 30, 35, 38)*…

Folks!... Almighty-God, *(Yahweh / His-Mighty-Name)*…has always / reached-out, to the; whole-of-mankind!... But, He’s,…done-so / by-means, of: “Mediators!”… Yes!...

Be, them,…”prophets-of-old!”… Be, them,…Angels / from: Heaven-itself, who descend to,…Earth!... And, even,…*(by-in-and-thru / His: only-begotten, Son)*…

Why?...

Answer: Because, God’s-own,…(“Perfect-Holiness”) / prohibits, us: fallen-mankind, from,…otherwise / being-in-the: (“de-facto”),…presence / of-our: living-God!... He, won’t,…allow / anything-or-anyone: to defile, His-Perfect-Holiness!... *(This-Truth, is indeed / Biblically-factual)*… Amen.

Never, did,…our / Moses, actually; (“see”),…with-his-own / eyes: God’s-Face!... *(read, Exodus 33: 14-23)*…

Dear-reader and friends. It is, God’s,…(“spiritual-presence”) / the actual, (“Power”),…which-we / can indeed: “experience!”… Yes!...

He,…(God) / makes: His-Presence,…”Known!”… And, typically,…this-is-done / *(by-in-and-thru / His-Mediators)*…

These,…”specially-selected” / individuals,…and/or: “entities”,…speak-in-behalf / of: God!...

And, they do so,…in / a: (“Verbatim-Fashion”)!... Yes!... Perfectly,…so!... These, are,…God’s-own / “Sounding-Boards!”… *(if-you-will)*… Amen.

They, relay,…”word-for-word” / God’s-Message!... *(to-the-whole / of: mankind)*…

It’s what, Jesus,…did!... And, as well,…the / “Prophets-of-Old!”…

So, did,…God’s / selected: “Angels!”…

In,…*(chapter 7 / verse: 31)*… As we read, this,…”Book-of-Acts!”…

(“The-Voice”),…of,…God / let’s-remember, always; (“descends”),…from / Heaven: itself!... The-Angel, noted in,…*(Acts 7:30)*…presents / himself: “as-a-flame”,…in / a: “bush!”…

(“Fire”),…represents / God’s-Power!...

Back-in-(“Genesis”)!... God, placed,…an / Angel, holding-a-sword; (“flaming-with-fire”)!... Yes!... To, ultimately,…(”guard”) / the-gate-entrance: into, this,…”Garden-of-Eden!”… Why?...

Answer: To avoid, the-first-pair,…(“Adam-and-Eve”) / from, re-entering: into, this,…”Paradise-Place!”…

Folks!... “Angels-and-Fire”,…are not / new-ways, for: God, to,…(“Work”)!... No, sir!... He’s, the same,…yesterday / today: and shall remain, always,…tomorrow!... *(eternally-so / Amen)*…

The Earth’s, own,…”wickedness” / God-Promises: to eventually, destroy,…by-means-of: (“Fire”)!... He, won’t use,…(“Water”) / as, He: did-in-Moses’s,…Day!...

So,…(“Fire”) / is-indeed-a: “purifying-power”, used by,…Almighty-God!... *(As, He,…so-ever-wills)*… Amen.

The, color-of-white,…stands-for / purity: as well,…(“Fire”) / also-stands-for: purity!... All-things, which,…”descend” / from: Heaven!... Are, indeed,…in the end / always-considered: to be,…most / pure!... Amen.

So, the,…(”words-spoken”) / by-this: Angel. Are, the,…(“Verbatim-Words”) / of-our, living-God!... *(read, Acts 7: 31-32)*… Yes!...

God, speaks to,…Moses / from: Heaven!... While, at the same,…time / Moses, witnesses: this marvelous, spectacle,…occurring:

“A-Flaming-Angel”… In,…a,…Bush!... This,…Angel / “instructs”: Moses!...

Yes!... To, eventually,…in due / time: Lead-and-Rule, out of,…”bondage” / this-nation-called: “Israel”…

The,…(“command-or-will”) / is: God’s!... For, all-things,…”proceed” / from: God!... But, it was,…by / the-hand-of: The-Angel… Yes!...

That, our,…Moses / “receives”: living-oracles, to give,…to: us!... *(who-believe)*… Amen.

Dear-reader and friends. (“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”), are those,…who / “embrace-these-truths!”…

There’s, much-more,…that / follows: inside-this-chapter, (7),…of / “The-Book-of-Acts!”… *(God-Willing / we-will-meet: again)*… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.php ... start=7215
Attachments
105521_th.gif
105521_th.gif (6.7 KiB) Viewed 1720 times
341501_th.gif
341501_th.gif (7.19 KiB) Viewed 1720 times
10338287_776782629120693_6565025979571991814_n.jpg
10338287_776782629120693_6565025979571991814_n.jpg (76.66 KiB) Viewed 1720 times