Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:06 pm

THE-SPIRITUALLY / DEATH: PLEASE, (“HEAR”) - THIS!...

Friends. Our, Jesus,…was not / only: The-Son-of-God!... But, He,…was also / well-known: as – a,…”Teacher!”… *(Rabbi )*… Yes!...

One,…Who,…”Taught” / the very: (“WORD-OF-GOD”)!... Amen.

*(Please-read, John 8: 2, 4 )*…

Note-well, how our,…Jesus / speaks: “It is, not,…I, (Jesus-speaking / here); Who,…Judges. But,…I-and-The-Father / Who: sent,…Me!”… Amen. *(read, John 8: 16 )*…

Countless, are-the-times,…in which, our / Jesus; speaks-about, both,…The-Father / and: Himself!...

Yet!... Our-Worldly-Churches,…would / “swear”: that-they, are both,…One / in-the-same: person!...

Hog-Wash!...

You, who,…believes – such / fallacies; are the, very-ones,…(“subjected”),…to,…God’s / sent-forth:

(“SPIRIT – OF – STUPOR”)!... Yes!...

Sent, by,…God / Himself!... *(for, this is most / Biblically: True)*…

Almighty-God, *(Yahweh / His-Precious-Name)*… Keeps, all-those,…who, choose / to believe; lies!... *(in-a-state / of: complete – derision)*…

These, very-same,…have / freely-chosen; to be led, by,…”pompous-preachers!”… Yes!...

These, are those,…we can find / always -dressed: as-docile-sheep!... Although,…(“inwardly”),…they are / “ravenous-wolves!”… Yes!...

Looking, to completely – devour / the innocent: (“spiritually-speaking”)!... Yes!... With, their,…man-made,…”delusional – deeds!”… And,....many,...("DOCTRINES - OF - DEVILS")!...

They’ve become,…”Men-Pleasers” / in-their-own: minds!... Instead, of remaining,…God / “pleasers!”…

Yes!... We’ve been, forewarned. Have you, read it?... Oh’, how-I-pray,…so!... Amen.

Folks!... Both,…The-Father and His-Son / (“bear-witness”)!... About, the very,…”Kingdom-of-God!”…

*(Please-read, John 8: 18 )*…

Jesus,…(“Testifies”) / that,…He: is,…(Not) / of: this-present-world!...

*(read, John 8: 23 )*…

And, so,…does / His-Father!... *(also – testify)*…

“This, is,…My, (God – speaking : here); beloved,…Son!... In,…Whom / I-AM: well-pleased!... Listen, to,…Him!”... Amen.

This,…quotation / was-heard: on the,…(“Mount-of-Transfiguration”)!... Yes!... By, Peter, James-and-John!...

And, it was also,…(“Heard”) / on-that-Day: of Jesus’-own,…(“Baptismal”)!... Yes!... By, countless - others,...present / on-that-Day!...

(“A-Thunderous-Voice”), descending from,…Heaven / itself!...

Dear-reader and friends. Our,…Creator / now-a-days; has reserved, His,…right / to: speak-to-us!... *(openly)*…

Until, another day,…(yet-future) / of: His-own-reckoning!...

Who, of us,…will / dispute: God’s-Word?... If, He,…Himself / says-that: Jesus, is,…My-Son!... Then, I-for-one,…am-going-to / believe: God!...

Aren’t,…you?... I,…Hope / so!...

Jesus,…(“Seed”),…of-the / Father’s-Seed!... Whereas, we,…are / “created!”… And,…(Not) / “sired!”… By,…God / Himself!...

Yes!... Truly,…a-big / difference!... Jesus,…is – a / direct-descendant!... Whereas, we are,…(Not)!...

We,…are – made / in: God’s-own-Image!... But, this is also,…(“figurative-speech”)!... In that, we,…resemble / God: in many, special – ways!...

We, are,…(“gifted”) / with: the ability, to,…(“reason”)!... Animals, are,…(Not)!...

And, so,…God / asks: us!... To draw, near,…to / Him!... And, to,…(“reason”) / with: Him!... *(in-all-things)*… Amen.

In closing: Please, note-well,…the following.

Our, Jesus,…(”declares - publicly”) / that, He,…(meaning – His-Father),…Who / sent, Me: is,…most,…True!...

*(Jesus, refers / to: His-Father)*…

And, I,…(Jesus – speaking: here); declare, to this world,…what / I-have-(“HEARD”)!… Yes!...

*(from / His-Father: implied – here)*… *(Read, John 8: 26 )*…

“Faith”,…comes-by-(“HEARING”)!... And,…(“HEARING”) / by-the-very: (“Word-of-God”)!... Amen.

Our,…Jesus / is-an-eye-witness!... Who,…has,…(“HEARD”) / God: speak-these-truths!...

*(yes, regarding / many-marvelous-things)*…

Even, still-today,…millions / of: People!... Don’t,…fully-understand / Jesus!... Nor, what,…He / has-been-speaking: about!...

Folks!... With,…our / Jesus!... It’s always, been,…about / His-Father!...

*(in-all-things)*…

The-Son,…does / (“Nothing”): on,…His-own / Authority!... But, rather,…(“speaks-only”) / as: His-Father, taught,…Him!... Amen.

*(read, John 8: 27 – 28 )*…

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=6195
Attachments
101782_th.gif
101782_th.gif (7.91 KiB) Viewed 2429 times
104068_th.gif
104068_th.gif (30.8 KiB) Viewed 2429 times
111522_th.gif
111522_th.gif (7.96 KiB) Viewed 2429 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:02 pm

“(ENTRUSTING),…MYSELF / TO: ONE!”…

Friends. Let’s, finally,…come-to-know / when – our – Jesus; is speaking, in,…(“figurative-language”)!...

*(Please-read, John 8: 29 )*…

And, He,…(meaning – Jesus’ / Father),…Who / sent – Me; He,…(The-Father),…has-not / left – Me: alone. For, I always,…do / the-things-that; are pleasing, to,…Him!”… Amen.

What, have you done,…today / (dear-reader and friends): to actually,…”please” / The-Father?... *(Yahweh / His-Infinite-Name)*…

As we, start,…each – day / this-very-question; needs to be,…”front-and-center” / in; everything, we,…do-and-say!...

*(that is, if we / expect: God’s-Blessings, to come our / way)*…

The-Father,…*(only – forsook / His-Son: once, during-those-six, (6), hours. As, our Jesus / hung-on-that: horrendous, Roman-Stake)*…

Otherwise, these-two-entities,…have been / United: every since, Jesus is known,…to have / been: the-very-first, of,…God’s-own / Creation!... Amen. *(Yes!... Inseparable are / The-Father: and His-Son)*…

Yes!... The-Father,…is / always: (“WITH”),…His-Son!...

The-Father,…is / (Not); The-Son!... Nor, is,…The-Son / the-same-person, as: The-Father!... No, sir!...

And, to,…(“merge-them-together”) / as being: one in the same, entity. Frankly, this is completely,…(“Absurd-and-Ludicrous”)!...

Yes!... The-Devil’s / Best-Deceptive-Deed!... Lies, in-the-belief,…of-this / “Trinity-Doctrine!”…

Folks!... We, cannot-ever,…expect / God, to be: (“WITH”),…us!... Unless, we begin to,…do / what: “pleases”,…our / living-God!...

Tell me, who-of-us,…are truly / (“Abiding”),…in: Jesus’-Words?...

*(read, John 8: 31 )*…

Not-many,…I-dare-say!... Most,…(“Abide”) / in-the-words, of: other,…men-and-women. In whom, even,…The-Son / admits-that: He, cannot ever,…(“ENTRUST – HIMSELF”)!... *(to – believe)*…

Friends. To, whom,…do-you / “Entrust – Yourself?”…

This,…present – world?... Or,…to-the / “Word-of-God?”…

I pray, the,…”latter” / for-your-sake!... Amen.

Tell me, please!... Do,…Jesus’-Words / resonate: or even, find-a-place,…in / you?...

*(read, John 8: 37 )*…

Jesus,…speaks / of-what: He,…has-seen: (“WITH”),…His-Father!... *(alongside, our Creator / implied: here)*…

*(read, John 8: 38 )*…

Yes!... The-Son, has always,…been / (“WITH”): His-Father!... Since, even,…before-the-foundation / of-our: Earth!... Amen.

Emphatically-and-unequivocally, Jesus,…for-emphasis-sake / repeats: Himself!...

“ You,…(meaning – the / unbelievers),…seek to kill / Me!... A Man, Who,…has / told you: (The-Truth)!… The, very-same,…(Truth) / which: I-Have-Heard,…from / God!”… *(read, John 8: 40 )*…

Folks!... God,…sent – us / Jesus!... God,…did / (Not): come-down, to this,…”putrid-and-fallen” / world!... Why?...

Answer: Because, God’s-own-Holiness,…prohibits / Him: from otherwise, allowing,…(“SIN”) / in: His-own-Presence!... *(Ever)*… Amen.

*(read, John 8: 42 )*…

So, God,…did / the-next-best: thing!... Yes!... God, sent us,…a-direct / descendant: His-Son!... Yes!...

God’s,…only / Son!... *( Jesus – of – Nazareth )*…

Dear-reader, it-is-the,…(“Religionist”) / who-cannot: “bear-to-hear”,…Jesus’-own-words!... *(read, John 8: 43 )*…

It’s, why,…this-present-world / can’t-come-to,…ever: fully-understand,…our / Jesus!...

Satan, has-and-continues,…to / influence: the masses. This, present-world,…has never / really – stood: in-the-truth!...

Our, countless,…institutions / of: higher-learning. Our,…religious-organizations / and – their: seminary-schools. Yes!...

These, supposed – places,…of / higher-learning: all speak, out-of-their,…own / “character!”… For, there is,…no / truth: in them. *(read, John 8: 44 )*…

These-are-those, whom,…I call / Satan’s – own: (“Insurgents”)!... Yes!... Ravenous-Wolves,…dressed – in / sheep’s-clothing!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=6180
Attachments
111919_th.gif
111919_th.gif (7.97 KiB) Viewed 2418 times
126770_th.gif
126770_th.gif (5.56 KiB) Viewed 2418 times
313154_th.jpg
313154_th.jpg (26.37 KiB) Viewed 2418 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:25 pm

(“TRUTH”) / EMPHATICALLY - N - UNEQUIVOCALLY!...

Friends. The reason, many-of-you,…don’t / “hear”; the very, spoken-words,…of / our: Jesus!... Is, because,…you-are-not / of: God!...

*( Yahweh / His-Majestic-Name )*…

*( Please-read, John 8: 47 )*…

Folks!... Jesus,…(”Honors”) / His-Father!...

*( Yes!... In, all that,…He / does-and-says )*… Amen.

Do – you,…( dear-reader and friends )?...

Oh’,…”How-I-pray,…so!”… Amen.

*( Read, John 8: 49 )*…

Note-well, how our,…Jesus / states-that:

“He, does,…(Not) / seek: His-own-Glory!... But, that,…there – is / One!... Who,…indeed / does:

*( meaning – His / Father )*

Yes!... For,…Almighty-God / is-truly: “Judge-over / all-things!”…

*( Read, John 8: 50 )*…

Whereas, our,…Jesus / has-been, bestowed: all – the,…(“Authority”) / by: His-Father!...

*( but, specifically / over – all: Flesh )*…

Meanwhile, don’t think,…for one / moment: that, God,…has / stopped: “Creating!”… No, sir!...

Why?...

Answer: Because, our,…living-God / is-from: “Everlasting – to – Everlasting!”…

And, God,…is – the / (“Judge”): over-all-things!... To include, overseeing,…His-Son’s / “Given-Authority!”…

Big-Difference, between,…the / two. Learn it. Believe it. Then,…embrace / it!...

Friends. The, very-same,…living-God / of – whom; we say, is our,…God!... Yes!...

This, very,…One / (“Yahweh”): He,…”Glorifies-His-Son!”…

How,…so?...

Answer: Well. For starters. By, recompensing, rewarding, commending, and even,…(“Exalting”) / The-Son!...

*(as-a-result / of: Jesus’-own-Obedience)*…

Yes!... No one, has every shown,…a better / example – of: fulfilling the,…Father’s-Will…

*(no, sir. None-other / than: Jesus, has)*… Amen.

For, emphasis-sake,…Jesus / repeats: Himself!... For, He,…is-as-nothing / were – He: to actually,…Glorify – Himself!...

How-true, indeed!...

Only, when,…someone else / (“testifies”): about our,…”good-works!”… Can, we,…then / (“validate”): the given, testimony,…as being / True!...

For, by-contrast,…if anyone / (“boast”); about, themselves,…this / in – itself: equates, only,…to many / “Vain-Glories!”… Amen.

*( Read, John 8: 54 )*…

Folks!... (“Incessantly”),…The-Son / speaks-about: knowing, His-Father!... Yes!... More, so,…than / any-other: person, could ever,…claim. That’s-right!...

Nobody, knows,…The-Father / like: The-Son, knows,…His-Father!...

Why, is this,…so /true?...

Answer: Because, Jesus,…was / God’s – own: (“first-born”),…of – all / Creation!... Amen.

Yes!... Jesus, was there,…alongside / His-Father!...

*( Since, before the very,…foundations / of – this: Earth )*…

And, it’s why,…Jesus / says: “Before,…(Abraham) / was,…(“I-AM”)!...

*( Read, John 8: 58 )*…

Friends. Before, any-other-human,…being / existed; Jesus, was,…there / alongside of: His-Father, in,…Heaven!... Yes!...

Before, you,…before / me: before,…anybody – and – everything!... Amen.
Not, only,…(Abraham) / but: what about,…(Noah): as well,…even going back / to: (“Adam-and-Eve”)!...

Yes!... Before, them,…all / Jesus: was-there!... Very much,…(“Alive”) / and,…(“alongside”),…His-Father,…in / Heaven!... Yes!...

Jesus!... God’s,…(“First-Born”)!... Of,…all / Creation!... I-pray-that:

“You, dear-reader,…come-to-see / this – Truth!... Yes!... Clearly,…emphatically-and-unequivocally / so!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=6165
Attachments
318442_th.gif
318442_th.gif (381.41 KiB) Viewed 2406 times
103532_th.gif
103532_th.gif (7.01 KiB) Viewed 2406 times
112273_th.gif
112273_th.gif (7.37 KiB) Viewed 2406 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:20 pm

“HIS-NAME,…IS / JESUS!”…

Folks!... This is why, we all need,…an / “Advocate!”… *( Please-read, John 9: 31 )*…

God,…*(Yahweh / His-Magnified-Name)* / doesn’t listen to,…”Sinners!”…

I – ask – you: “Are we, not,…all / sinners?”…

He-or-she, who,…denies-this-truth / is not: ( “WITH” ),…God!...

Nor, is,…God / ( “IN” ): them, either!... Yes!... Many, worship our,…living-God / but – are – we: doing, His-Will?... *( that’s – the / real: question )*…

Next-time, you wonder,…why / your – prayers: aren’t being, answered. Remember, these,…truths!...

We must, all / examine-and-question: each day, our-own,…( “Spiritual-Stance” )!...

Only, those,…selected / few: who are, indeed,…”chosen-and-destined” / by: God!... Yes!... These, very-same,…truly are / producing: much -sustenance!... *( read, John 9: 33 )*…

Yes!... Jesus,..( The-Son ) / came – from: God!... Otherwise, He,…( “could-do-nothing” ) / were, He: not, from,…God!...

Friends. A,…( “Sheepfold” ) / is – a: holding place. One, that,…contains – and -safeguards!... Against, the very,…”wiles” / of-this: wicked-world!...

When, our,…Jesus / speaks-about: entering, His-Sheepfold,…by – the / door: He, relates to,…not, only: Himself!... But, also,…to those / who – wish: to enter, therein!... Yes!...

Accountability, and the issue of,… being / “Numbered!”… *( that’s the real / subject-matter )*…

Who-of-us, considers themselves,…”Present-and-Accounted” / for: by our,…( “Good-Shepherd” )?...

*( Jesus-the-Christ )*… *(read, John 10: 1 )*…

To, try,…entering / thru, side-doors: or by using, “back-ways”: spiritually – says – that, you,…are / a: ( “Deceiver” )!... Yes!...

And, in-the-end,…are only / fooling: yourselves!...

A Thief, and-a-robber, typically,…work / in-the-night: under the cover, of,…”Darkness!”…

These, very-same,…use / the element, of: “Surprise!”… Yes!... As, their best,…weaponry!... Typically, being successful,…as they / get: in-and-out, fast. Accomplishing, their,…”dirty-deeds!”…

Never, really,…facing / the: “Head-of-Household!”… *( whom, they-have / robbed )*…

By, contrast: Our, Jesus,…always – (“Worked-His-Deeds”) / in-the-day: time!... As, well,…often – times / on – the: “Sabbath-Day!”… Why?...

Answer: To prove, that,…He / was: and still remains,…the very / (“Light”): of this,…World!... Amen.

As for, doing,…(“Good-Works”) / on – the: “Sabbath-Day!”…

Well, this was to,…(“prove”),…to the / “Pharisees”: that, mankind was made,…by / God: with the intent, to also,…”rest” / on: a given day, of the week. Yes!...

So, that,…we / could: fellowship, with our,…Creator!... On that, given,…”Rest-Day!”… *(or / Sabbath)*…

And, that,…”The-Sabbath” / was not: more important, than,…man!...

Dear-reader and friends. God, won’t be,…( “Denied-nor-Mocked” )!...

Neither,…His / right-hand: “Man!”… *( our, Jesus )*… No, sir!...

Both, will,…( “Demand” ) / accountability: from, each and every,…one / of: Us!...

Note-well. That, Jesus,…enters / this: “Sheepfold!”… By, the,…Door!...

As, the,…”gate-keeper” / or: *( The-Appointed / Guardian – Angels )*…

Opens, and,…allows, our,…Jesus / inside, this very mentioned,…”Sheepfold!”…

*( always, look at the / Spiritual-Connotations: implied )*…

Remember, a,…”Sheepfold” / is – a- holding: place!... Yes!... A safe – place / or: “Refuge!”…

Most, importantly,…Jesus’ / (“Chosen-and-Destined”): these, are,…”God’s-Chosen-Followers” / given - to: His-Son!... Yes!...

Drawn-by-God,…to,…listen – well / to: His-Son!... Yes!...

To,…( “Hear” )!... The-Son’s / own: “Voice!”… Amen.

And, Jesus,…calls / His-own-people: each, by their own,…( “Proper-Name” )!... This is why, we are more,…than,…merely / “counted!”…

In addition, consider yourselves,…to be also / “Numbered!”…
As, He,…leads / them: out!... Our,…Lord-and-Saviour / goes – before: Us!...

*( “His-Faithful-Followers” )*…

As, we,…”follow” / only: He!... Whose,…( “Voice” ) / we – recognize!...

*( again / spiritually – speaking )*…

Note-well, the few places,…where / our: Bible!... Actually, “admits-and-confesses” / that,…our – Jesus: uses,…( “figures-of-speech” )!... *(read, John 10: 6 )*…

Yet, even,…today / we: still – seem, to,…(Not) / fully – understand: what our, Jesus,…is – saying / to: Us!... Amen.

Many,…( “False-Christs” ) / have come: before-and-after, our,…Jesus!...

But, we’ve learned to,…(Not) / listen: to-any-of, them!... *( read, John 10: 8 )*

As, I come,…to-a-close: The way, to the,…(”Father”) / is-but: One!...

(“HIS-NAME,…IS / JESUS”)!... Amen. *( read, John 10: 9 )*…

Your Friend,

Izzy!,,,

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=6150
Attachments
336215_th.gif
336215_th.gif (7.95 KiB) Viewed 2395 times
314152_th.gif
314152_th.gif (7.44 KiB) Viewed 2395 times
340999_th.jpg
340999_th.jpg (24.72 KiB) Viewed 2395 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:52 pm

“ONE – FLOCK / ONE – SHEPHERD!”…

Friends. I want you, to,…note-well / the difference, between: being a,…“Lamb!”… And, being a,…”Sheep!”…

The first, is considered,…young-and-inexperienced / yes: unlearned-and-immature!...

The,…”latter” / is – considered: fully-grown, well-aware,…of its / surroundings. And, most,…certainly / recognizes: “The-Shepherd’s-Voice!”…

Yes!... Sheep, are-very-familiar,…with / their: “Master’s-Voice!”…

The same, is true,…when / we: speak of,…”spiritual-matters”… Yes!...

The – Lamb / is-the-same: as being considered,…( “Babes-in-Christ” )!...

*( Although, Jesus / was – God’s-Sacrificial-Lamb )*…

He, was called,…this / because: Jesus, was,…”innocent-and-docile” / in-every-way!... Yes!... Tender, loving-and-young / in – age!...

It’s known that / at-the-age: of only, (33), years-old / He: was crucified… Yes!... A,…young – man / at – that!... Amen.

But, when we read,…chapter 10 / of: John!... Jesus, depicts,…(”sheep”) / as – being: those who, know,…His-Voice!...

The-Spiritual-Connotation, I draw from this,…is / that: we are those, who – truly / know: The-Voice, of our,…Lord!...

*( Yes!... Setting, Jesus / apart: from all, others )*…

Whereas, the,…(“Lambs”) / are those; who tend, to sway,…with / every – wind: of doctrine, out there. Very, (“zealous”),…in the beginning, because, of their: newly – found: “Faith!”…

But, at the same, time. Not, very,…(“knowledgeable”) / with regard: to the, very things,…of / Almighty-God!...

*(Yahweh / His-Immeasurable-Name)*…

(“Babes-in-Christ”),…tend to / only – drink: the,…(”Milk”) / of: God’s-Word!... Whereas, the,…(“Sheep”) / have learned: to chew, the,…(“cud”) / or-real-meaning,…of: God’s-Word!...

That’s-right!... We,…(“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”); aren’t so, much,…led / by: emotions. As, we are,…by / facts!... Amen.

And, by,…”Revelations!”…

(“Sensationalism”),…has always / been, the rule: of-each-day. Especially, for those,… who / are: (“OF”),…this-present-world!...

I plead, with you / to – read: *(John 10: in-its-entirety)*… Amen.

Note-well, that our,…Jesus / speaks – of: (“Sheep”)!... And,…(Not) / of: “Lambs!”…

I-pray-that, you be,…part / of-these-mentioned: (“Matured – Sheep”)!...

Folks!... Only,…our / (“Good-Shepherd”): has, laid-down,…His / Life!...

*(for us / Jesus’ – own: given to, Him,…by / His-Father: Who, is-in-Heaven)*…

*(read, John 10: 11 )*…

The,…Son-of-God / (“OWNS”): His-Sheep!... Yes!... We’ve been,…(“Paid-in-Full”) / by: Jesus’ – shed – blood.

This blood, has made,…an / atonement: between, mankind and our,…Creator!...

Beware,…of / “hired-hands!”… These, aren’t,…”Shepherds!”… They, don’t,…(“OWN”) / The-Sheep!...

Many, are those,…(“pompous – preachers”) / standing, behind their; putrid-pulpits,…teaching / only: “Doctrines-of-Devils!”… Amen.

And, so,…subsequently / The-Sheep: have been,…”scattered!”… *(read, John 10: 12 )*…

Yet, there are,…also / (“others”): of whom, our,…Jesus / speaks-about.

Those, of,…(“another – fold”)!... Yes!... Never-the-less, our,…Jesus / remains: very much, interested,…in bringing / these – others: also, into,…His / One-Flock!...

*(Which, has / only: One-Shepherd)*… Amen.

In other words, we need to,…somehow / eliminate: all these, varying – denominational,…groups. Yes!... Within, our,…”Christian-Faith” / we: can only, be truly,…”Led” / by: One!...

*(Jesus – the – Christ)*…

None, other,…will / do!... *(read, John 10: 16 )*…

Please, note-well,…that / our – Jesus: always, speaks about,…His-Father’s-Authority!... *(read, John 10:18 )*…

An,…(“Authority”) / which – supersedes: The-Son’s, own,…Authority!...

Yes!... For,…The-Father / is – indeed: (“Greater-than-All”)… Amen.

The-Son,…has / (“received”): this,…”Authority” / from: His-Father!...

*(Who, is-in-Heaven)*…

To,…both,…”lay-down and take-up” / again: His, very,…Life!...

Why, does,…The-Father / Love: His-Son?...

Answer: Because,…The-Son / demonstrates: an-unmatched-valor!...

Yes!... Jesus,…(“receives-this-charge”) / from: His-Father!... And,…It’s / The-Father: Who, ultimately,…(“Grants”): all-things!... Amen.

Folks!... There, still seems,…today / to – remain: a true-and-real, (“division,…among”) / we: the-believers!...

Yes!... (“BECAUSE,…OF / THESE-WORDS”)!... *(read, John 10: 19 )*…

Note-well, that,…our / Jesus: (“plainly-pronounces”),…that / His-Works: are always, done,…in / His-Father’s-Name!...

*( of / Yahweh )*…

It’s how, The-Son,…(“bears-witness”) / that – there’s: truly, a-living-God!... *( out – there )*…

Yes!... Jesus-of-Nazareth!... The,…sent-forth / One!... Our,…appointed / “Messiah!”… The-Christ!... *(read, John 10: 25 )*…

Dear-reader and friends. Jesus, never,…once / said – that: He, was,…indeed / God: Himself!... No,…sir!... Not,…once!...

But, you,…who / don’t – believe: it’s obvious, even to me,…that / you – aren’t: among those, whom,…our / Jesus – calls: His-Sheep!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=6135
Attachments
336174_th.gif
336174_th.gif (7.75 KiB) Viewed 2354 times
340955_th.gif
340955_th.gif (7.83 KiB) Viewed 2354 times
329252_th.gif
329252_th.gif (7.89 KiB) Viewed 2354 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:31 pm

(“INDWELLING”),…ONE / WITH-THE-OTHER!…

Friends. Besides,…*( John 14: 28 )*: I want you, to also read,…*( John 10: 29 – 36 )*…

Jesus, always speaks-about,…His-Father!... In this,…*(chapter 10 )* / our Lord, mentions – that; His Father, has given,…Him, (Jesus): a-specifically-selected, group,…of,…”sheep!”…

Meaning,….(“Faithful – Followers”)!... Amen.

In,…verse / ( 29 ): “My Father, Who,…has given, them / to: Me!... He, (God), is-greater-than,…(ALL): and, no one is able,…to / (snatch): them, out of,…The-Father’s / Hand!”… Amen.

First-and-foremost,…(“All-things”) / are held: in the,…”Father’s-Hand!”…

From, whence,…(”nothing”) / can be: “snatched!”… *(away)*…

Secondly. The-Son,…(”receives”) / all-things: from,…The-Father’s-Hand!... Yes!... (“All – Things”)!... Amen.

And, in this case,…(”specially-mentioned”) / these: “Sheep!”… These, very same,…are / (Not): like,…(”Lambs”)… No, sir!...

Folks!... *(Sheep)*, differ-from-lambs / in that: they are, more – mature!... *(especially / when it comes: to spiritual, matters)*…

Yes!... We are those,…(“Sheep”) / well-founded: and very – learned, individuals,…with regard / to – the: “Word-of-God!”…

In,…verse / (30): “I-and-the,…(Father) / are: One!”…

Folks!... This,…(“figurative-language”) / has – been: completely, misinterpreted-and-misunderstood,…for / centuries – now!... Yes!...

Many, are the,…man-made / “fabricated-fables”; with regard, to,…The-Father / and: His-Son!...

Indeed, they are as,…(“One”)!... Meaning, in their exercised,…”Virtues!”… Yes, like: Goodness, Love – and – Compassion!...

Also, these,…(“two”) / are-as: One!... In, both,…”Mindset-and-Mission!”…

Yes!... Desiring most, that we,…all / come: to an, earnest – repentance. And, finally,…receive / this: free-gift, of,…”Salvation!”… Amen.

In,…verse / (32): Our, Jesus,…repeats / Himself!... Making, emphasis,…on-the-fact / that: He, has shown,…the masses / many: “good-works!”…

Note-well, that these,…(“good-works”) / come from: “The-Father!”… Yes!...

Always, accomplished,…*(by-in-and-thru / The-Son)*…

The-Son,…”represents” / The-Father: Who, has sent,…us / His-Son!...

Yet, the world,…has managed / to: pervert-and-twist, this,…”simple-truth!”… Amen.

Note, in,…verse / (34): The-Pharisees, knew,…”Moses’-Law!”… Yes!... All,…633 / of – them.

Somewhere, within the pages,…of those / Laws: is the claimer, that,…we are / as: (“gods”)!...

*(note-well, the,…lower-case / (“g”))*…

It must be,…*(“emphasized”)*,…in this,…matter / to fully: understand, all-these-things,…(“spiritually”)!...

Sure!... Why,…not?... After, all,…God’s-Creation / of: Mankind!... This, portion,…of it,…truly / is – a: “Marvel”…

Both,…the / medical-and-scientific, world: agrees,…to this / fact!...

Now, read,…*(verses: 35 – 36 )*…

“If, Moses,…called them / (gods): to whom, the,…Word-of-God / came. And, Scripture,…cannot be / broken. Do, we,…now / say-of, Him, (meaning – Jesus): Whom, The-Father,…(consecrated) / and sent: into-the-world. You, (Jesus),…are / (blaspheming). Because, He,…says: I-Am, the,…Son-of-God?”…

Note-well, dear reader and friends. Jesus, never – once / claimed: to be, God,…Himself!... No, sir!...

Jesus, always,…did / (“The-Works”): of,…His-Father!... As, The-Father’s,…own / Mediator: and Intercessor, with mankind… Amen.

*(read, John 10: 37 – 38 )*…

Yes!... Father-and-Son!... They, each,…(“Indwell”) / spiritually-speaking: with,…one-another!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=6120
Attachments
120859_th.gif
120859_th.gif (7.08 KiB) Viewed 2286 times
341127_th.gif
341127_th.gif (7.99 KiB) Viewed 2286 times
you-still-have-hope-700x400.png
you-still-have-hope-700x400.png (619.08 KiB) Viewed 2286 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:16 pm

“TO-WHOM,…SO-EVER-WILLS!”…

Friends. Take-the-time, to read,…*(John 11: in-its-entirety)*…

You’ll see, for,…yourselves / that, it was; a-high-priest,…called, (“Caiaphas”); who, in essence,…”prophesied” / that, our Jesus; would die, for-the-entire,…nation / of: Israel…

*(read, John 11: 47 – 52 )*… *(specifically)*…

Yes!... Jesus, was performing,…many – signs / including; the raising, of,…”The-Dead!”… *(verse: 47 )*…

The, chief-priests and the,…”Pharisees” / (religious-order); gathered – counsel, and voted to,…do away / with: Jesus!...

Note-well, how it,…(“Was – Not”) / of, His-own-accord; that – this / “high-priest”; declared, Jesus’-sentencing!...

It was,…(“by-in-and-thru / Revelation”); that,…(“Caiaphas”) / spoke: such – words!...

Yes, folks!... The-Word, of,…God, *(Yahweh / His-Magnified-Name)*… It, comes to always,…”pass” / by-in-and-thru: whom, God,…chooses!... Amen.

Some,…(“Vessels”) / were – made, for; righteousness – sake. While, yet – others,…were / made, for; unrighteousness!...

All-of-it, suits,…God’s-Divine-Purposes!... Yes!... Each-and-every, time.

*( Although, often-times / things go; beyond, our-own-reasoning )*…

In,…(verse: 52 ); our, Bible,…clarifies, that / Jesus: didn’t – only,…”Die” / for-the-nation, of: Israel… No, sir!...

“But, also,…(to gather / into: One); the very, children-of-God!”... *(who – happen / to be, scattered: abroad – globally )*…

Yes!... Dear reader and friends. This, includes,…all / whom: “so-ever-wills!”… Amen.
This, chapter 11: of John!... Ends, by / saying – that: “Now, the-chief-priests,…and / The-Pharisees; had-given-orders. That, if anyone knew,…where / Jesus – was: he – or – she, should let them,…know. So, that – they,…might / arrest: Jesus!”…

Here, you have it. Why, was,…our / Jesus: “persecuted?”…

Answer: For, doing,…(“The-Father’s / Good-Works”)!... Amen.

Friends. Only, the,…”ravenous-wolves” / dressed – in, sheep’s-clothing; are responsible, for truly,…”scattering” / The-Sheep!...

Yes!... Teaching, only,…”Doctrines-of-Devils!”… As, they,…proudly / stand – behind: their own, pompous-pulpits,…preaching / “putrid-principles!”…

Friends. It’s one of the reasons, our,…Jesus / returns: sooner-than-later!... Yes!... To, gather-into,…One-Flock / under: One-Shepherd!...

Yes!... Those, very – same,…whom / The-Father; has given, to,…His-Son!... Amen. *(verse: 52 )*…

Folks!... Learn, these,…real-truths. How?...

Answer: By,…”prayerfully” / asking – knocking; and also, by,…seeking: our – only,…”Saviour!”… *(Jesus, The-Anointed-One )*…

Jesus, had,…raised / “Lazarus”: from among,…The-Dead!...

And, this,…(“action”) / had – caused; all the, affluent – people,…within the local / communities: to – actually – tremble. Their, very-own-places,…self-appointed / politically: were now, being,…”Jeopardized!”…

*(By,…this / Jesus)*…

Yes!... The-Jews,…”Feared!”… That,…The-Romans / would – extinguish; their entire, existence. This-Great, Roman – Empire,…”oppressed” / many – nations!... *(at-the-time)*…

And,…The-Jews / were – no: exception!...

I ask you, dear-reader and friends. Why, is it,…that / even – today; many of us, only,…talk-a-good: game?...

Yes!... We, all,…tend-to-say / that, we; are patiently waiting, for the return,…of / God’s-Son!... Yet, at the same,…time / inwardly: none of us, really are quite,…”ready!”… *(to receive / this: Ruler)*…

Why?...

Answer: Mainly, because of our,…daily / busyness; that’s-right!...

There, appears to be,…no – free / time; to tend, to the very things,…of / God!... *(much less, to actually / receive: His-Son, returning)*…

Truth-be-known!... Many, just don’t,…want-it-to / happen: today!...

Our, busyness,…causes / much – anxiety; many are saying, to,…themselves:

“can’t our, Jesus / just – wait: until – tomorrow?”…

Why?...

Answer: Because, I’m simply,…just / not – ready: for, Him!... No, sir!... Not,…just / yet!...

Friends. Will, our,…Lord-and-Saviour / really – find; any true, “Faith?”… *(when, He / returns)*…

Oh’, how-I-pray,…so!... Amen.

Or, will,…He, (Jesus); find the majority, in,…complete-and-utter / ignorance: will you, be,…in / “unawares?”…

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=6105
Attachments
115155_th.gif
115155_th.gif (4.81 KiB) Viewed 2261 times
330003_th.gif
330003_th.gif (7.05 KiB) Viewed 2261 times
Jim-Reeves-It-is-No-Secret-What-God-Can-Do.jpg
Jim-Reeves-It-is-No-Secret-What-God-Can-Do.jpg (38.09 KiB) Viewed 2261 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:26 pm

“READ-ABOUT,…THESE-RAVENOUS-WOLVES”…

The Gate-of-Life, (Eternal); is straight,…because, there is but, one; absolute condition. Self-righteousness, must come-down. We are most dependent upon, the merits of another. For, Christ-Jesus,…is our only; and all-sufficient,…Saviour!...

Yet, the crowds,…will not, come to Him; that, they might have,…Life, (Eternal). And, His Father’s Grace,…cannot make any other terms; with mankind. (“RAVENOUS,…WOLVES”),…abound; notice well that, their dress,…is that: of sheep’s-clothing!...

They seem, as though,…their outward appearances and conduct; are irreproachable. They look like sheep, (docile, harmless, tender); but, inwardly,…they possess, the Wolf-nature: (cruel, carnal, and Blood-Thirsty)!...

These very same, are the,…(”Religious”). Appearing as teachers, and ministers,….of righteousness. They are, Satan’s emissaries,…sent-out, to defeat; the purposes, of Almighty-God!...

This adversary of ours, is too Cunning,…which is to say; most Cleverly-Cautious!...

Also, He’s too Devilish,…to send-out; vicious, irreligious men and women,…to commend, his doctrines; and to lead the people,…astray. Don’t forget, that he,…himself; has the capacity, of transforming into,…an: Angel-of-Light!....

But, we are expected,…to discern; these Evil-Workers,…and not be caught; in these,… “Net-of-Lies!”…

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=6090
Attachments
330026_th.gif
330026_th.gif (7.82 KiB) Viewed 2259 times
19988838_10213372209448091_1073164758_n.gif
19988838_10213372209448091_1073164758_n.gif (137.69 KiB) Viewed 2259 times
112273_th.gif
112273_th.gif (7.37 KiB) Viewed 2259 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:28 pm

“WILL-YOU,…AFFIRM,…THIS?”…

Please read, (Luke 18:1). We are not always given the reason, for which Jesus spoke certain parables,…but He proclaimed this one; to the intent “…that men ought always to pray, and not to faint.” The overriding theme of these words, teaches persistence as the unjust judge granted the desire,…of the widow; “…lest by her continual coming, she weary me.”…(see verse, 5). Though God does not avenge His Own, for selfish reasons as did the unjust judge,…He is most assuredly, entreated by those; “…which cry day and night, unto Him…”

Almighty-God is honored, by those who are persistent in seeking His only begotten Son,…Jesus-of-Nazareth!... His Son, then asks the question; “…when the Son-of-God comes, shall He find Faith,…on the earth?”… This is surely a reference to our day, and bespeaks the fact that God (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Glorious and Precious-Name); is not only looking for those, who continually seek His Son,…but; also those who cry out to Him, in Faith,…even: in the midst of excruciating circumstances!...

These are days, when it would be easy to simply,…”faint”; or to be weak and weary in heart, but we must surely be men and women,…resembling Elijah; the man whom James, had in mind (I personally believe), when he wrote that,…”The effectual fervent-prayer, of a righteous man avails much.”…(see, James 5:16). Elijah did pray earnestly and continually, and we know from the account in 1st Kings 18,…that; such prayer was tremendously effective, because he prayed in harmony with God’s purposes,…as James states: in (verses, 17-18).

Is ours, (dear-reader and friends),…that same persistent appeal; for Divine-Grace, even despite our wrongdoings?... I pray that, our eyes be opened to His truths,…night and day; it is because of our wretched-sins, that we make constant supplications,…unto this living-God: using the Name of Jesus, to intercede with our petitions!...

Today, I claim this Glorious-Grace for you and for me,…dear-friends; even for those, who remain strangers to our God!... Our primary goal, must be that Jesus’ question,…”when the Son-of-God comes, shall He find Faith, on this earth?”,…be answered affirmatively; in our personal lives!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=6075
Attachments
330078_th.gif
330078_th.gif (7.54 KiB) Viewed 2259 times
313992_th.gif
313992_th.gif (7.86 KiB) Viewed 2259 times
114892_th.gif
114892_th.gif (5.35 KiB) Viewed 2259 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:27 pm

“SPIRITUALLY,…SPEAKING!”…

Friends. Today, I want to continue,…our / study: *(please – read, John 12: in-its-entirety)*…

People, from all,…different / areas; began – believing, in our,…Jesus!... Why?...

Answer: Because, of,…(“His-Works”)!...

*(read, verse: 11)*…

Especially, when,…He, (Jesus) / raised – “Lazarus”: from among, the,…”Dead!”…

Yes!... Many, were those,…who / continued – to; “bear-witness”: to what, our,…Jesus / was – marvelously: doing!... *(referring to / His: signs-and-wonders)*…

*(read, John 12: 17)*…

Folks!... the,…very / “Son-of-God”,…knew-that, His; own – recompense, for having,…fulfilled / His-Father’s-Will: would be, to ultimately,…receive / Glory!... Amen.

Yes!... A,…Mighty-Glory / “dispersed”: by, His-own-Father!... *(Who, is / in: Heaven)*…

*(read, verse: 23)*…

We,…(“Jesus-Faithful-Followers”) / seek – only: God’s-own,…(“Honor”)!...

All-the-while, knowing that,…by / “serving”, His-Son: is-how-we, finally,…(“Receive”)!... *(anything, of any / real-value: and lasting – worth)*… Amen.

*(read, John 12: 26)*…

Note-well, another,…fine-example / of: (“God’s-Voice”)!... *(being – heard / from: Heaven, itself)*…

*(read, John 12: 28)*…
Dear-reader and friends. The-Son’s, sole-purpose,…on / this: Earth!... Was, to,…ultimately / “Glorify”: His-Father!... *(Yahweh / His-Glorious-Name)*… Amen.

*(read, John 12: 12: 28)*…

Witnesses, were,…very – much / “present”: when, a great,…and / “Thunderous-Voice”: was heard, from,…Heaven!...

*(read, verse: 29)*…

Jesus,…answered: “This-Voice, has come,…for your / sake: not-mine!”… Why?...

Answer: Because, mankind,…has / always; needed,…”signs-and-wonders!”… *(in – order / to: actually – believe)*…

Whereas,…The-Son / knows; all-too-well, that,…His-Father / is: (“Real”)!... And, very – much,…(“Alive”)!... Amen.

And, it’s why,…The-Father / sent – us: His-Son!... Yes!... To make,…”The-Father” / (Known); unto, an,…”unbelieving”: World!...

Yet, there will always,…be / those – who; do not, believe!... *(read, John 12: 37)*…

Despite, the countless manifestations,…past / present, and: yet-future!... Yes!...

Another,…sad – truth / lies: well-hidden!... Many, even of our,…exercised / “Faith!”… These, very same,…believe – in: our,…Jesus!... *(as – being / the: Son-of-God)*…

But, they,…”confess” / another: “Christ!”… Yes!... Why?...

Answer: For,…(“Fear”) / that-they, will be; “ousted”,…from their / circles-of-influence, and; from their, religious – positions / held!... Yes!...

They, rather,…go along / with: “Doctrines-of-Devils!”… Calling, our,…Jesus!... God,…Himself!... *(erroneously – so)*…

These, very same,…love / the – glory; which comes, from,…each – other. Yes!... More so, than the,…(“Glory”) / that – comes: from our,…Almighty-God!...

*(read, John 12: 42-43)*…

Note-well, how,…our / Jesus; is always,…(“shunning – away”): all – attention, given,…towards / Him!... And, how,…He, (Jesus) / instead: “re-directs”,…everything / towards: His-Father!...

*(read, John 12: 44-45)*…

Folks!... It’s, all-about,…believing-and-seeing / (“SPIRITUALLY,…SPEAKING”)!... Amen.

The-Father, is always,…our / focal – point; He, has,…”sent-forth” / His-Son: onto, this,…hurting-and-lost, world!...

Whereas,…The-Son / is the: “expressed-image”,…of / His-Father!... And,…(Not) / the: “de-facto / presence”,…of: God, Himself!...

There’s a, really-big-difference,…between / these-two-facts: of which, our,…world, *(being-stupefied)* / fails – to: “Believe!”… Amen.

Learn, this,…truth. Then,…dare-to-share / this-truth. But, only,…after / you – have: embraced, it,…yourselves!...

The-Father,…(“Judges”) / all-things!... Whereas,…The-Son/ does-not: *(read, verse: 47)*…

The-Son,…has-been-given / “Authority”: specifically – over, all,…flesh!... Whereas, by,…contrast / God: Rules-Over,…everything!... *(Yes!... Even,…all-things)*…

In closing: Remember, always,…that / Jesus, speaks; only – as, His-Father,…has / “taught”: His-Son!... That’s-right!...

Jesus, only,…”speaks” / what; The-Father, has,…instructed / His-Son: to say!... *(with – regard / to: all-things)*… Amen.

And, finally,…since / The-Son, only – speaks; His-Father’s-Word!… It is, this very,…(“Spoken-Word / of: God”) / which – ultimately,…”Judges!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.php ... start=7545
Attachments
325504_th.gif
325504_th.gif (2.98 KiB) Viewed 2242 times
107058_th.gif
107058_th.gif (6.91 KiB) Viewed 2242 times
20859665_10214016114226854_260753013637906432_n.gif
20859665_10214016114226854_260753013637906432_n.gif (227.57 KiB) Viewed 2242 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:05 pm

THE-FATHER’S,…OWN / “FAVORING!”…

Friends. Some, although the,…”Real-Truth” / smacks-them; right – on, their faces; will always, continue to defend,…*(instead)* / those – of, their local: municipality-and-communities!...

Why?...

Answer: Well. I can recall, mainly,…that / it’s – because, it happens; to be,…what – our / Jesus: taught!... *(among – other – things)*…

That’s-right!... These, very same, (The-Religionist) / stand – to: lose-much. Yes!... Although, they have been,…completely led / astray; by their own, “pompous-preachers!”…

To you, many,…”pastors-and-priests” / out-there; please, beware,…of,…God’s-Word!...

Many, are those,…who / ironically – still; love – one – another, instead,…of: loving – more,…God’s-Word!... Yes!...

Self-appointed, religious-leaders,…at – all / levels: within our, local – communities!... These, hold much,…”prestige!”…

A-False-Love / is – what; they actually, exercise!... Rather, than,…strive – in / pursuing: The-Son’s, own,…principles!... Amen.

Folks!... However,…”short” / we – indeed; come or fall, with regard to actually,…receiving /God’s-Glory!...

This, truth,…in / itself; shouldn’t, stop us,…from,…otherwise / incessantly – seeking: “God’s-Own-Favoring!”…

*(which is found / by-in-and-thru: Jesus, His-Son)*…

Yes!... It’s in the,…”servicing” / of: Jesus’-own-cause, that we,…in turn / find: our,…freely – given / “Salvation!”…

It’s at stake, and,…no-one,…seems to / really – care: one-iota!...

Owning, the,…(“latest-and-greatest”) / I-Phone: takes precedence, over,…all-other-matters!... *(how-sad / truly: pitiful)*…

Dear-reader and friends. Living in,…Kenosha / Wisconsin; has really been, an adventure for,…me. Even, during our harsh,…winter – seasons / as – I: attempt walking, my,…two-mile-quest / “round-trip”…

To post, my,…devotionals / at – my: local-library’s, gracious,…facility!...

No!... Nothing,…is / “easy!”… It’s not, supposed,…to be. Otherwise, how would we,…truly / appreciate: hard-work?...

On, this,…past,…”Thanksgiving – Day” / November 28: 2019…

I took, the time,…to,…inwardly / reflect: on how, “grateful”,…I remain. Almighty-God, *(Yahweh / His-Excellent-Name)*…has brought me / so – far!...

Friends. Often-times, we don’t realize,…the / truest - purpose: for our, developed,…skills-and-talents!... No, sir!...

It’s only, up,…until, some-further-time,…passes / and we; look-back!... *(across-previously-trodden / paths)*…

Yes!... Today, I expend,…all of my / positive – energies; in the,…full / “servicing”: of our,…Lord-and-Saviour!... *(our, Jesus / The-Anointed-One)*… Amen.

For, He,…*(if-you-allow / Him)*,…shall / finely-tune; and also,…well-hone / all-your: rough-edges, in these,…”spiritual-matters!”…

Yes!... We are, that,…”remnant-class” / of: believers!... Whom,…The-Father / has-given, to: His-Son!... May,…our / “servitude”: as – well – our,…”good-works!”… Always, be found,…”out-weighing” / our – otherwise: ill-gotten-gains!... Amen.

May, you,…(dear-reader) / be – counted: as you, pass – under,…our / Good-Shepherd’s: “Measuring-Staff!”…

Yes!... Jesus,…possess / a: “Saving-Sheepfold!”… And, so,…together / we shall; continue to strive, onward. Despite, our personal – challenges. We, will,…patiently / await – for: Jesus’-own-return!...

Meanwhile, don’t forget to,…”Look-Up” / as – our: Redeemer, draws ever nearer. Yes!... With, every breath,…we / take-in!... Amen.

We are, those,…(“Faithful-Followers”) / who – by – means; of our, own,…”actions” / gain – ultimately: His-Father’s-Favoring!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.php ... start=7515
Attachments
315246_th.gif
315246_th.gif (7.99 KiB) Viewed 2110 times
106762_th.gif
106762_th.gif (6.78 KiB) Viewed 2110 times
24302530_475837289484110_220689494276308992_n.gif
24302530_475837289484110_220689494276308992_n.gif (410.28 KiB) Viewed 2110 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:12 pm

BLESSED-ARE-WE,…FOR / (“KNOWING”)!...

Friends. You, who have,…tagged-along / with-these-passages; you know well, by now,…that / I – only, strive: in Love!... Yes!...

What I share, with others,…is always / in: Hope!... Yes!... That, you,…too / dear-reader: and friends. Finally, come to realize,…this world’s / greatest – deception!...

For, over,…19 years / now; I’ve diligently, sought after,…real-truth. Starting, (back - then),...at,…42 years old / it was time; to filter thru, all the world’s,…garbage / out-there!...

Deep inside, I’ve trusted,…that / Almighty-God; would ultimately, come thru,…for / me: in-the-end!... *(and – yes / He: has – indeed)*… Amen.

He,…in / His-Good-Time; has revealed, to those,…whom / He: has chosen, for,…His-Son!... *(this is / Biblically – True)*…

Truth-be-known, in the beginning,…it’s all / “Greek”: for many of us!... Trying to tackle, our,…Holy-Scriptures / is – not: designed to be, done,…alone!... No, sir!...

And, so,…I sat / with – many; different – denominational – groups. Listening, well,…to those / who – have: gone before, us!... And, who,…claim / to – know: “The-Truth!”…

Yes!... I had done, many,…”Sunday – Worships!”… As, well,…have / sat-down: on many, “Wednesday – Night’s”,…Bible – Study: sessions!... Amen.

Yes!... Despite, holding,…two / jobs: I made, the time,…necessary. Staying – up / late-nights. And, rising,…early – mornings / with: “Zeal”…

As,…(“Babes-in-Christ”) / we all: have this, incredible,…(“Zeal”)!... Amen.

But, there comes,…a time / a point: and a place, when,…we / grow – up!... Yes!... No longer, drinking,…”The-Milk” / of: God’s-Written-Word!... *(Praise – God / for: this – truth)*…

Yes!... A time, when,…our / Creator: obviously, is convinced of,…our / personal – questing. One, that,…deals with / wanting to know: “the-hidden-manna!”…

Today, I mainly,…address / the – advanced: “student!”… I know, many of you,…at first / glance: are completely,…Lost!... *(so – was / I: at first)*…

I pray, that: “You, will outgrow,…the evident / complacency: which exist, among the majority,…of / church – goers!”… Amen.

And, that,…you / rise: to many, newfound,…(“Truths”)!... Revealed, to you,…according to / your own: spiritual, hunger-and-thirst!...

Many, of you,…have / recognized that; there’s more, than meets the,…eye / in these: written – passages!... And, for this,…realization / we should: together, praise,…God!...

Much,…”hypocrisy” / exist: right-inside, our,…worldly-churches!... It, threatens,…our / spiritual – leaders; when their, “flock”,…outgrows: their,…”milk-feeding!”…

Yes!... We are those,…finally / “weened”: acquiring the necessary, courage to,…move – forward!...

Nobody, enjoys,…”muddying-the-waters!”… Only, God’s,…own / “remnant-class”: aren’t scared, to do,…so!...

We’ve,…waded / for – too: long!... Yes!... Erroneously, “delving” / in this: deep – mire!... *(of, man-made / fables-and-follies)*…

Today, we,…rather / “seek”: God’s-own-Favoring!... And, not,…mankind’s / own: favoring!...

Just, like,…The-Son, (Jesus): constantly,…”seeks” / His-Father’s-Favoring!... *(yes, even / to – this: day)*… Amen.

I-for-one,…(”believe”) / The-Son: wholeheartedly. And, our,…Holy-Scriptures / say-that; “The-Father, has given,…all-things / into: Jesus’-Hands!"...

And, that,…our, Jesus / had-come-from: God!... Yes!... *(Sired, by,…God / as: His-only-begotten)*…

And, that,…our, Jesus / returns – to; God!... From, whence,…He, (Jesus) / came!... Amen. *(please – read, John 13: 3)*…

There’s, so much,…”over-whelming / evidence”; of, this,…Son, claiming – that / His-Father: is, indeed,…(“Superior”)!...

Note-well, please!... How, our,…Jesus / makes – emphasis; on the fact, that,…a / “Messenger”,…is,…(Not – Greater); than, the one,…who / sends: Him!... *(read, John 13: 16)*…

Also, read,…*(verses: 17, 18, 19)*… These, are very,…important.

Yes!... *(“BLESSED-ARE-WE,…FOR / KNOWING: THESE-REAL-TRUTHS”)*… Amen.

For, our,…Jesus / does-not; speak to, (“all-peoples”)… No, sir!... He, knows,…who, (He) / Jesus: has-accepted. They are, the very same,…”individuals” / who: His-Father, has given,…The-Son!... *(and – no – others)*…

And, so,…in / closing:

With, this,…known – (“Truth”): in mind. Jesus, confesses to,…all – peoples / constantly: and also, professes – profoundly,…that / He: is-indeed,…”sent-by-God!”…

Folks!... This,…(”validates”) / that – our, Jesus,…is,…(“Not-Greater”): than, God!... Who, sent,…The-Son / to us!... Yes!...

Note-well, always,…the existing / “chain-of-command!”… *(please – read: John 13: 20)*…

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.php ... start=7485
Attachments
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif (1.37 MiB) Viewed 2093 times
15207923_1563777803637704_1171231916_n.gif
15207923_1563777803637704_1171231916_n.gif (188.55 KiB) Viewed 2093 times
18946752_217901888730814_6446148571539439616_n.gif
18946752_217901888730814_6446148571539439616_n.gif (2.66 MiB) Viewed 2093 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:24 pm

“LET’S-PRODUCE,…GOOD-FRUIT!”…

Friends. Read-well, and finally come to,…fully – understand!... *(Yes!... These-Spiritual-Matters)*…

*(read, John 13: 20)*…

Jesus – speaking, here: “Whoever, receives the one,…I / send; receives,…Me!... And, whoever,…”receives” / Me: receives,…The-One, (meaning – His / Father): Who,…sent / Me!”… Amen.

Folks!... This is plainly,…”figurative-language” / for – all: of us, to absorb!... *(spiritually-speaking)*…

Should, you,…dear-reader and friends / also -receive; these given, truths,…then / and – only: then. Will you, become,…as / One: with both,…The-Father and His-Son!... Yes!...

One-in-Love!... One-in-Cause!... One-in-both,…”Mindset-and-Mission!”…

Yet, you shall,…all-the-while / still remain; very much, your own,…”uniquely-proper” / person!... Yes!...

A,…one-of-a,…”Kind!”… The very same, truth,…is / evident: with,…The-Son!... Yes!... He,…along with us, (“His-Faithful-Followers”): are all, considered,…as / One: with, His-Father!... Amen.

*(but – this / relates to: being in the, “Spirit”)*…

Tell me, are we not,…come this time / of year; in the,…(“Spirit-of-Christmas”)?...

Answer: Of course, we are. Yes!... You and I / are all: in the,…(“Spirit-of-Christmas”)!... Amen.

Yes!... As,…(“One”),…in / observance; with regard, to celebrating a certain,…event!...

*(although, Jesus / never asked: us. To actually, celebrate / His-own-Birth)*…

Never-the-less,…(“Christmas”) / is a; shared – event,…amongst / Christians!...

Dear -reader, we are all,…(“Branches”) / of: the same,…(“Vine”)!...

*(which is to / say: Jesus-the-Christ)*…

And, His-Father,…always / does: all-the-pruning!... Yes!... The-Father, is our,…”ultimate” / vine-dresser!... Amen.

Yes!... All-of-us,…”inter-woven” / and: meshed together, in,…Love!... *(or – we – are / not)*…

Note-well, how,…Satan / is permitted; to actually,…(“enter”),…into / whomever: Almighty-God, *(Yahweh / His-Infinite-Name)*…allows!...

Yes!... Ultimately, permitted,…for the / fulfilling of: God’s-own-Purposes!... *(read, John 13: 27)*…

I-personally-believe, that,…this / “Dark-One”: continues to, “enter-into”,…many – others!...

And, these,…(“others”) / involved: are as close, as our,…own / family-members!... *(sadly – enough)*…

That’s-right!... There’s not, one-family-nucleus,…that’s – really / “exempt”: from the, very presence of,…this / “Evil-One!”… *(Lucifer / His-Name)*…

Why?...

Answer: If, for no other reason,…to / “Test”; the very, hearts-and-minds,…of / all-humans!... Yes!...

Where, does you,…”loyalty” / stand?... Is yours, simply,…a lot / of: “lip-service?”…

Or, are you actually,…a / “Doer”: of this written,…Word-of-God?...

Oh’,…how-I-pray / so!... Amen.

On this, recently,…celebrated / “Thanksgiving-Day”: I-Am-Blessed, to share my,…life / with: my own, mother… Whose, still cooking,…our / delicious: meals.

I pray, for those,…who are / less – fortunate; who are not, near their own,…”Mother!”…

Or, perhaps,…have / never – known: the special, unwavering – love,…of / a: Mother!...

Friends. God,…is,…Good!...

I pray, that: “You, come to appreciate,…the very / “breath”: that has been, given,…to / you!... For, truly,…we / run: on borrowed, time!”… Amen.

“Happy – Thanksgiving!”… Folks!...

With Much Love,
Your Friend,

Izzy!...

P.S. Remember, always,…Who / “prunes”: our specially – selected,…”Vine!”… *(meaning – Jesus)*…

Answer: It is, our,…”Heavenly-Father” / Yes!... He,…(God) / does all the: “Pruning!”… Just, look at,…His-Son!... Then, tell me,…that / this: isn’t – so?... Amen.

Dear-reader and friends. Every,…(“Branch-in-Jesus”) / that, doesn’t,…(“bear-fruit”): God, takes-away. *(read, John 15: 2)*…

And, those of us,…who / do: produce, (“good-fruit”)… God, shall continue / “pruning”… Why?...

Answer: So, that,…we can / bear: more-fruitful-works!... Amen. *(read, John 15: 2)*…

http://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.php ... start=7470
Attachments
18949150_451904715170395_2595164586231463936_n.gif
18949150_451904715170395_2595164586231463936_n.gif (216.44 KiB) Viewed 2078 times
126658_th.gif
126658_th.gif (6.56 KiB) Viewed 2078 times
14322628_912113002254321_9207175125581720162_n.jpg
14322628_912113002254321_9207175125581720162_n.jpg (101.04 KiB) Viewed 2078 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:38 pm

TO-ALL,…MY / (“SPIRITUAL-FRIENDS”)!...

Friends. Let’s continue, our,…”joined-study” / of: God’s-Written-Word!... Yes!... Shall we?...

*(Please-read, John 15: 4-27)*…

No branch, can bear its,…own – fruit / unless; it truly, abides,…(“joins – with”),…and/or: attaches itself, to our,…(“Vine”)!...

*(read, verse: 4)*. Which is to say / Jesus-the-Christ!... Amen.

Folks!... Apart, and detached, (otherwise) / from – Jesus: you nor,…anyone else / can – do: (“anything”)!...

*(meaning / of – any: real-lasting worth, or,…value: of course)*… Amen.

*(read, verse: 5)*…

Note-well, what occurs,…to any / “branch”: not,…(“Abiding”) / in – or -with: our,…Lord-and-Saviour!... *(Jesus-the-Nazarene)*…

*(read, verse: 6)*…

How, can you – and – I,…”Glorify – God?”…

Answer: By,…(“bearing-fruit”) / good-works: in other, words!...

Yes!... It’s how, we prove,…that / we – belong, to: The-Son,…of,…God!... *(Yahweh / His-Magnified-Name)*…

*(read, verse: 8)*…

Again-and-again, over-and-over,…Jesus / speaks-about: His-Father!... Being,…(“One”)!... Yes!...

One,…Who / Loves: The-Son!... And,…Who / is – quite: “separate”,…as-an-entity. Yes!... Unto,…Himself!...

Apart, uniquely-proper and very much,…separate / from: His-only-Son!...

The-Father,…(“commands”) / The-Son!... As,…The-Son / (“commands”): us, who,…believe!... *(“His-Faithful-Followers”)*…

*(read, verses: 9-10)*…

Yes!... Our,…Jesus / has-kept: His-Father’s-Commandments!... Amen.

Dear-reader and friends. Neither,…The-Son / nor: The-Father, are,…”Authors-of-Confusion!”…

No, sir!...

Clearly,…The-Son / declares-the-difference: between the, two!... It’s, our,…(“world’s-organized-religionist”) / who: in the end, have,…perverted-and-twisted!... *(real-truths)*…

Only,…those / who – do: what our, Jesus,…(“commands”): these, very – same,…Jesus / calls: (“His-Friends”)!...

All,…that / Jesus; has ever, heard,…from / His-Father: Jesus, in turn,…has / shared: with us!...

The-Son, was indeed,…(“taught”) / first; then, Jesus,…teaches / others!...

That’s-right!... Teaches, only,…what, He: in turn, has been,…(“taught”) / by: The-Father!...

Without,…The-Father / The-Son: is-as-nothing!... Just, as we,…are-as-nothing / without: The-Son!...

This,…(“Truth”) / is – the: very fabric, of our,…exercised / “Faith!”…

Jesus,…today / makes – known: to us, (“His-Faithful-Followers”),…all / that: He, has come,…to know!...

*(read, verse: 15)*…

No longer, are we consider,…”mere-servants” / by – our: Lord-and-Saviour!... Today, we are,…(“His-Friends”)!...

Note-well, that,…we are / to: (“ask”),…The-Father!... Yes!... For,…all-things!...

And, do / so,…*(by-in-and-thru / Jesus’-Name)*…

None-of-us, has really,…chosen / Jesus!... It is,…The-Father / Who: “gives”,…The-Son: His, very-own-people!...

And,…The-Son / Who: in turn, comes to,…(“fully-accept”): these, selected-individuals,…from / His-Father’s-Hand!...

Yes!... Truly,…an-exclusive / (“remnant-class”): of genuine, believers!... Unlike, what our,…worldly-churches / teach: that, we are,…all / “Children-of-God!”…

Not, so!...

Only, those,…who / (“Obey”): The-Son’s,…”Commandments!”…

As,…The-Son / has – demonstrated: to have,…(“Obeyed”),…His-Father’s-Commandments!... Amen.

Indeed, a-very-conditional,…matter / with-regard-to: (“receiving-favor”)!... Yes!... From, both,…The-Father / and: His-Son!...

*(read, verse: 23)*…

Jesus-speaking, here: “Whoever, hates,…Me!... Hates,…(My-Father) / also!”... Emphatically-and-unequivocally, there are,…two / “separate-entities!”… *(being – spoken / of: here)*…

In,…*(verse: 24)*… We, read,…the word / (“Both”)!...

“Me,…and / My-Father!”...

Friends. Jesus, was known for,…speaking / only: “Truth!”… Never, were any,…lies / uttered: from, His-Mouth!... *(no-guile / was-ever: found)*…

Jesus’ – own / “Sanctity”: prohibits, Him,…from / telling: anything, short of truth!... Amen.

That’s-right!... (“Both”),…The-Father / and: His-Son!...

Their,…(“Sanctity”): inhibits,…(“Both”): from, otherwise,…telling / lies!...

And, in,…closing: The last, verses / deal – with: (“Truth”)!...

This,…(“Other-Helper”) / mentioned: this is, that,…”Holy-Spirit!”…

Who,…(“proceeds”) / from: Almighty-God!... *(Yahweh / His-Glorious-Name)*…

Yes!... That’s-right!... (“Both”),…The-Holy-Spirit / and: The-Son, of,…God!... They,…(“Both”) / proceed: or come,…(“From”) / God!...

Neither, is,…God / themselves!... But, rather,…(”Representatives”) / of: God!... Intercessors-and-Mediators!... *(if-you-will)*…

Yes!... There’s an,…(“absolute”) / rank – and – file: which,…proceeds / from: Heaven!... In this, respective,…(“order”)!...

Jesus,…(“sends”) / The-Holy-Spirit: to us. As,…this / “Spirit-of-Truth”: proceeds, from,…God!... And, this,…(“Spirit”) / also – bears: witness!...

About,…what?...

Answer: The-Holy-Spirit,…(“bears-witness”) / about-the-fact: that, there is,…indeed / a: Father-and-Son!... Amen.

*(read, verses: 26-27)*…

Yes!... (“All-Things”),…proceed / from: The-Father!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.php ... start=7455
Attachments
105521_th.gif
105521_th.gif (6.7 KiB) Viewed 2066 times
112438_th.gif
112438_th.gif (7.91 KiB) Viewed 2066 times
16602992_1009529512512669_3498559753481269098_n.jpg
16602992_1009529512512669_3498559753481269098_n.jpg (33.92 KiB) Viewed 2066 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:32 pm

“LET’S-KEEP,…FROM / FALLING-AWAY!”…

Friends. Note-well, Jesus’ own advice!... *(read, John 16: 1)*…

“I have, said all these things,…to you / to-keep-you: from otherwise,…(“falling-away”)!...

Yes, folks!... That’s-right!...

Just, like,…(“Lucifer”) / that – great: “Morning-Star!”… He, became a,…(“Fallen-Angel”)!...

And, just,…like / we – humans; currently live, in a most,…(“Fallen-World”)!...

Falling-away, from,…(“real-truths”) / is – also: a very real, fact,…today!...

From, early-on,…our / Jesus – knew; that we, would be,…(“led-astray”)!... Yes!...

And, easily,…(“confused”),…by,…all – these / (“Doctrines-of-Devils”)!...

Many, today,…(“Fear”) / being-ousted, from; their own, tightly knitted,…inner-circles / of: affluent-hypocrisy!... *(read, John 16: 2)*…

Such, is the actual,…(“discord” / existing – today; even against, us, (the-believer). Yes!...

Don’t be, surprised. The very hour, approaches,…when / we; shall be persecuted, by those,…as close / as: our very own, family – members!...

All-the-while, they believe themselves,…to be / doing: a real, service to,…God!... *(read, John 16: 2 )*… By, turning us,…in / to: the authorities, at hand / come-that-time!...

But, what,…(“god”) / is – it, that; our entire world, is actually,…reverencing?...

Answer: Lucifer!... The-Ruler, of this present,…fallen-world!... Amen.

These, atrocities,…which are so / evident; in our, city streets,…shall continue / to: escalate, as time,…passes!...

Look, around you,…”America” / never before; has there been, such violence,…inside / our - once: “Nation-under-God!”… *(except maybe, during / civil-rights: demonstrations… In our, nations’-past-history)*…

Where, has the civility,…for our / citizens: gone?...

Dear-reader and friends. The world,…(“still”) / has – not – known: The-Father,…nor,…His-Son!... *(read, verse: 3 )*…

Never, over-look,…how – our / Jesus; always, pin-points,…the fact / that, He: and His-Father, are indeed,…two-separate-entities!...

*(although, they – both / are focused: eternally – as – One )*… Yes!... In, virtues / like: Love, Unity, Vision, Cause,…Mindset-and-Mission!...

This, chapter,…16 / of: John!... It’s well worth, taking the time,…to read it / in – its: entirety!... Amen.

And,….as-you-do, (“prayerfully - ask”),…for / “spiritual-understanding!”…

I pray, that: “You, finally,…come-to-see / clearly: Jesus’-spoken-truths!”… Amen.

Our, Lord-and-Saviour,…has many / things; to actually, say!... Yes!... To us, *(“His-Faithful-Followers”)!...

But, we,…cannot / seem-to-bear; nor to, even,…really – fathom: such – given, “Wisdom!”… *(from – above)*…

Not, just,…yet / anyhow: although, there shall soon,…be a time / when: we shall know, more!... Yes!... *(read, John 16: 12 )*…

Note-well, that,…the / “Spirit-of-Truth”,…is; none – other, than,…”The-Holy-Spirit!”… Yes!...

Sent, by our,…Jesus!... This, “Spirit” / in turn,…(”proceeds”) / from: Almighty-God!... *(Yahweh / His-Unmatched-Name)*…

*(read, John 16: 13 )*…

Yet, even this,…”Holy-Spirit” / speaks – not,…on; His-own-Authority!... What, does this tell,…us?...

Answer: That, both,…The-Son / and: The-Holy-Spirit, report-and-respond,…to – our / “Most-High-God!”… *(Yahweh)*… As, He is,…referred / to: in our,…”Old-Testament!”…

All-things, proceed,…from / The-Hand, of,…our,…Creator!... Amen.

All,…that / The-Father, possesses; He, has,…given / to: His-Son,…today!... *(as / Jesus’-inheritance)*…

Yes!... Jesus, was,…(“recompensed”) / for – fulfilling: His-Father’s-Will… *(in-exemplary-ways)*…

Both,…The-Son / and: The-Holy-Spirit,…(“speak-only”): what, they have heard, (or-been-taught)!... Yes!...

Yes!... In other words, God,…directly / (“teaches”): all-things, to whom,…He / so-ever-wills!... Amen. *(read, verse: 13 )*…

The-Holy-Spirit,…(”Glorifies”) / The-Son: by what, this,…”Spirit-of-Truth” / declares: with regard, to,…Jesus’-own-position, and role!...

And, in,…closing: Folks!... Know this, truth. I personal, live for the,…Day / when, our Jesus; shall speak,…”plainly!”… *(about / His-Father)*…

*(read, John 16: 25 )*…

Only, then,…will / all-peoples: “Believe!”… That’s right!... Soon enough, there will be,…no more / (“figures-of-speech”): no more, need for,…”parables!”…

Remember, always,…that / The-Father; Loves us!... Why?...

Answer: Because, we are those,…who / (“believe”): The-Son!... *(especially when, Jesus / says – that: He, came from, God)*… Amen.

Not,…that / He’s: God,…Himself!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.php ... start=7440
Attachments
110844_th.gif
110844_th.gif (7.94 KiB) Viewed 1667 times
20688976_960584420750437_8643415481820119040_n (2).gif
20688976_960584420750437_8643415481820119040_n (2).gif (388.08 KiB) Viewed 1667 times
14591609_941675742631380_3849862743141885440_n.jpg
14591609_941675742631380_3849862743141885440_n.jpg (70.71 KiB) Viewed 1667 times