Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:19 pm

“TRUTH-SPOKEN,…SINCE,…DAYS-OF-OLD!”…

Yes, friends. Today, I bring you,…yet-another, fine example; of the distinctly unique, reality existent between,…the Father: and His-Son!... (although, they’ve always walked-and-worked, cohesively; and in complete unison, demonstrating the very same: mindset-and-mission)…

Notice-well, in (2nd Corinthians 1:19); how our Apostle-Paul, brings to light,…Jesus’: own position. Yes, folks!... Jesus-of-Nazareth, is the Son-of-God!... And, (Not),…God, Himself!...(as the majority, of our worldly-churches; erroneously-teach).

Read further, (verse, 20): “For, all the promises of God,…find their, (Yes); in Him, (meaning, Jesus-the-Christ)!”… Why?...

Answer: Because, God works by, in-and-thru,…many-mediators; all throughout-mankind’s-history, God has always reached-out,…in this, fashion: (as-a-whole).

Dear-reader and friends, we can find-and-reach,…the Father; by, in-and-thru,…the Son’s-Intercession!... Yes, Jesus,…stands-in-our, stead. For, there is only,…One-God!...(Jehovah, His-Precious-Name).

And, One-Mediator,…(Jesus-the-Christ); between mankind and our, Creator!...

Yes, Almighty-God,…does, all-the-establishing!...(verse, 21). Yes, God,…does, the anointing. And, He, (“marks”), with,…His-Seal; whom He,…so-ever-wills!...

(to include, even,…Cain; so-that, no one would every dare,…attempt to kill, him; despite Cain’s, despicable-act of murdering his own,…brother: Abel)… Find this truth, mentioned early,…in the; “Book-of-Genesis!”...

All of it, is God’s-doing,…(Not),…the Son’s!... For, the Son, (Jesus-of-Nazareth),…”Subjects-Himself”,…(even-today); to His own, God’s-Authority!...(His-Heavenly-Father, and ours).

Just as we, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers), freely,…(“Subject”),…ourselves, to our Head, (which is to say; Christ-Jesus)!...

Folks, it’s a celestial-hierarchy,…and, an eternal; (“chain-of-command”)!...

Which, runs decently and with,…much-order; I might-add!...

Yes, everything-and-everyone,…in its, place. And, a proper-place,…for, all-things; both those, known-and-unknown. As well, for all-things,…seen-and-unseen!...

Friends, rightly-dividing the Word,…is more-than, a clever-cliché; more than just, memorized and/or well-rehearsed,…rhetoric. It involves, always asking yourself,…”Who, is saying,…what?... And, about,…whom?”…

I pray,…”For your continual, clarity,…(spiritually-speaking). And, that the Holy-Spirit,…come-and-overshadow, you; with His, comfort-and-guidance,…making you, well-able; to decipher, the real differences,…existing: between figurative-speech, and literal-language!”... Amen.

Emphatically-and-unequivocally, the Father-is-Greater,…than, Jesus!... Why?... Because, Jesus’-own,…quoted words; tell us, so!...(read, John 14:28).

And, I for one,…elect, to take; Jesus’ own utterances, as absolute,…Truth!...

Our Apostle-John, was the last to be,…”martyred”. He’s known to have occupied, an intimate-and-special place,…in, Jesus’-own; heart-and-mind!...

But, I am of,…(“the-personal-opinion”),…that, one bound-book, (our Bible); done so, by the hands of mankind,…throughout-the-ages: is not, without some degree,…of flaws, present!...

Take, (John 1:1)…for example.

Complete,…(“Doctrines-of-Devils”),…have been, conjured-up; and erroneously-erected, using one-liner-phrases,…rather-than, measuring: the complete-weight, of God’s-Word!...

Friends, please read,…most-carefully, (the Book-of-John; Chapters 14 & 17)… These two chapters, quote a more entire picture,…of Jesus’-own; submissive-and-subservient, posture towards,…His-Father: A-Higher-Authority, and Supreme-Being!...(referring-to-Jehovah).

Never-once, did Jesus,…ever-say: “I-Am,…God!”…

Only, a,…(”Narcissist”),…boasts-constantly; about, (“self”)!...

And, were Jesus,…to be, truly; God, (as the worldly-churches-teach), then this equates,…to Jesus, always-praising: Himself, as a true,…”Narcissist!”…

All the contrary, is true!...

Folks, (“Denominations”),…by definition, only divide; and not, otherwise,…unite: the people. Yes, many tend to follow,…the very, men-and-women; who have, baptized them!...

Yes, men-leading-men. Instead, of God,…leading, mankind!... It happened, since the first-century,…congregations; began to establish, themselves. And, our Apostle-Paul,…warned-the-members.

Yet, it continues to happen,…even: today!...

Ravenous-wolves, all dressed-in,…sheep’s-clothing!... Putrid-principles, being taught,…as they, stand; behind their, pompous-pulpits. Praise-God!... These truths, are finally coming into,…the; (“light-of-day”)!...

And, to the point,…where; the entire globe,…(even-the-blind); are clearly seeing, what has been forewarned,…since: days-of-old!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=6870

https://www.123greetings.com
Attachments
18946752_217901888730814_6446148571539439616_n.gif
18946752_217901888730814_6446148571539439616_n.gif (2.66 MiB) Viewed 3669 times
the-lords-prayer-2-700x387.png
the-lords-prayer-2-700x387.png (398 KiB) Viewed 3669 times
23376419_10210810211115795_3791339997255853333_n.jpg
23376419_10210810211115795_3791339997255853333_n.jpg (28.35 KiB) Viewed 3669 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:51 pm

“A-MESSAGE,…FROM-THE-MESSENGER!”…

Friends, I’m not here,…to change, your hearts-and-minds!...(as some of you, many very well, think).

Millions, are those,…die-hard; Catholics, Baptist, Methodist, Jehovah’s-Witnesses, Pentecostal, Seventh-Day-Adventist, Mormons,…and: the like!...

I fully understand. We all need, a sense of true-identity. And, once found,…no one, nor anything; can take-it-away. For, it represents our very own,…security-blanket. It’s where we’ve, nestled our fragile-eggs!...

Believe me, I get it!...

For, all those same reasons,…and more, I-too; am much, like the rest of you. With one, exception. My embraced-identity, is that of being,…a,…(“Follower-of-Jesus”)!...

It keeps me, (“IN”),…this world. Yet, I’m no longer partaking,…(“OF”),…its, man-made; pagan-practices. I’ve chosen, to study-well,…the, New-Testament, (for over, 18 diligent years, now).

And, what qualifies me,…most, in-seeing-myself; as a,…(“child-of-God”),…is the, fact-that: I happen to believe, (whole-heartedly),…the Son’s-Message!... (with regards, to: His-Father’s-Kingdom)!...

Yes, a Message,…brought to us; by God’s own, Messenger!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth). One, who qualifies as our,…Messiah!...(and/or, Saviour). Why?...

Answer: Because, Jesus happens to also believe,…His-Father’s-Word!... Amen.

Yes, folks!... This is the bottom-line. If you believe the Son’s-Message, then you also,…believe, in Him, (meaning, Jehovah: our Creator); Whom, has sent the Son,…to relay: Our-Creator’s-Message!...

No. Not, one man-or-woman,…knows-all. And, I don’t pretend,…to profess, any different. What I do know, is that my living-God,…expects us, (humanity-as-a-whole); to listen well, to His-Son’s-Message!...

Like, no other belief,…it’s a Message, whose contents; include, unspeakable-riches,…(spiritually-speaking). A Message, of being,…(“SAVED”),…even-from, our own; self-destructive-deeds!...

Yes, there are many,…(“gods”),…out-there. All of them, serving-well,…the selfish-satisfactions; of this, present-planet!...

But, I,…like, our Apostle-Paul; speak-most-about, the unknown,…God!...(Jehovah, and/or Yahweh; if-you-prefer).

A,…”Most-High-God!”… Not, because I-say-so. But, because,…He, Himself,…says-so!... Our,…(”good-works”),…do, indeed; follow us, into the here-after.

And, because of them,…each person, shall-be; recompensed!...

Some, thirty, (30); some, sixty, (6); and yet-others,…one-hundred, (100),…fold!... It’s our belief, (and/or exercised-faith), which gets us,…inside, the very-gates; of this eternal,…promised-land.

Learn, to question your own,…actions!...

What happens, the Day-After?...

Some, are merely,…interested, in getting-inside. While, others,…thirst-and-hunger; for greater-things, (not-driven-by, greed. But, by Love).

Yes, we are those,…who-want, more than; just-to-enter,…therein!...

It is, a direct result,…and, because-of-our,…(”great-faith”); that we keep exercising, our,…”good-works!”… For, faith and good-works,…always, walk; hand-in-hand.

Only, what you do,…for, Christ-Jesus; shall hold, lasting-values and true-worth!...

Yes, this is what,…follows us, into the; here-after!...

P.S. Let’s remember-that, not even Jesus,…can appoint, who; shall sit by His, left-or-right,…hand!... By the Son’s own, admission,…even-these-positions; are held-and-appointed, by His own God,…and: Father-in-Heaven!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=7290

Attachments
thumbnail (3).jpg
thumbnail (3).jpg (139.19 KiB) Viewed 3665 times
107058_th.gif
107058_th.gif (6.91 KiB) Viewed 3665 times
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif (1.37 MiB) Viewed 3665 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:06 pm

“IN-THE-SIGHTS,…OF,…ALMIGHTY-GOD!”…

Friends, why does God,…test, us?...

Answer: To know, whether you are obedient,…to Him, in everything; or whether you, rather-obey-only,…your-own-will.

If God, (Jehovah, His-Majestic-Name), forgives our wrong-doing,…He, does so; in the presence of, His only begotten Son,…(Jesus-of-Nazareth)!... Why?...

Answer: Because, the Son,…is the Father’s-Best-Witness; unto all-things. And, God doesn’t forgive us,…because; we deserve it. No, sir!...

God, forgives us,…for the very-sake; of His own, Good-and-Holy,…Name!... (of Yahweh, if-you-prefer). Just like, when He,…placed a, (“Protective-Mark, and/or Seal”); over Cain. Despite his committed-atrocity, of murdering his brother,…Abel.

Why, do you suppose,…God; did this?... Answer: Well, Cain worried himself sick,…thinking-that, surely; someone else, would-and-could,…easily; kill him, once-they,…found-out: about his, horrendous-crime!....

God, gave Cain,…the rest of his life; to reflect on his, wrong-doing. To have, Cain’s own conscience,…convict him; time-and-time, again!...(or not, if Cain; didn’t display any degree, of repentance)…

But, most importantly,…God, protected Cain; For the Good, of His own,…Holy-Name!...(of Jehovah, and/or Yahweh; if you’re so, inclined). Cain, certainly didn’t deserve,…to be, Saved!...

Just, like so many are still,…today, killing; in the same, cold-blooded-fashion. Yet, we’ve made a complete,…industry, (employing-countless-individuals); maintaining, cold-blooded-murderers,…at: tax-payers’-cost!... Why?...

Is it, because of our own,…good-name’s-sake?... I doubt-that, very much. None of us, can make any,…(”good”),…out of, any efforts; to safe-keep, our family’s-name,…nor lineage!...

That’s right, folks!... We are all, wretched-sinners!... Lost and without any real-hope, were it not,…for, God’s own; exercised Mercy!... Amen.

Let us, never be out-witted by,…our biggest-adversary; Satan, himself. For, we are those,…no longer, ignorant; of this Dark-One’s-Designs!...(please-read, 2nd Corinthians 2:11).

Today, I much like,…our Apostle-Paul; also give thanks, to our living-God!... Who, in-thru-and-by,…His-Son, (Jesus); leads us, the faithful,…as we continue, to spread: this marvelous-fragrance, of the knowledge about,…our Creator!...(verse, 14).

Yes, it’s all about,…God!... Amen. The Son, leads us, (His-Faithful-Followers); to the very foot, of His-Father’s-Throne!... And, what we do,…best, is to spread; Jesus’-gospel-message. Which is all-about, the Kingdom-of-God!...

A Kingdom, available still today,…to whom; so-ever-wills!...

Paul, says it best: “We are, the very aroma-of-Christ,…to God!”…(verse, 15).

Folks, by ourselves,…our-stench, is one of: Death!... But, as Jesus’-Faithful-Followers,…we, become-instead; men and women, of sincerity. Commissioned by God!... Just like, the Son was also,…commissioned-by-God!...

And, in the sight of our,…Maker; we speak, what Christ,…spoke!... As we, freely,…continue-furthering-along; the Son’s own, accomplishments.

Dear-reader and friends, our sufficiency comes from,…God!... We, don’t commend ourselves,…with-any-letters, (nor-any-sort, of personal-promotions); we’re not those, who live their lives,…”show-boating”: inside these man-made, institutions of,…higher-learning!...(read, 2nd Corinthians 3:1-5).

We, claim nothing,…as coming, from us!... But, rather-that,…our sufficiency; is from, God!... For, we know that,…only, He; can offer us, real-lasting-value,…and true-worth: to all-things.

And, our unveiling,…we-do-boldly; never losing-heart, always knowing that,…our ministry, is indeed: backed-up, by the very,…Mercy-of-God!... Amen. (read, 2nd Corinthians 4:1).

Yes, we are those,…who-renounce; all disgraceful-and-underhanded, ways!...

We also, refuse to practice,…the Devil’s own, cunningness; nor do we tamper, with God’s-already,…written: Word!...(as this world’s-religionist, have done). But, by our public-statements,…declaring these-truths; we commend ourselves, only to everyone’s own,…conscience!...

And, it’s all done in the very,…(“SIGHTS,…OF,…ALMIGHTY-GOD”)!... Amen. (verse, 2).

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=7275

Attachments
24302530_475837289484110_220689494276308992_n.gif
24302530_475837289484110_220689494276308992_n.gif (410.28 KiB) Viewed 3656 times
20859665_10214016114226854_260753013637906432_n.gif
20859665_10214016114226854_260753013637906432_n.gif (227.57 KiB) Viewed 3656 times
24726710_158341148251499_1238699257_n.jpg
24726710_158341148251499_1238699257_n.jpg (46.24 KiB) Viewed 3656 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:43 pm

“A-MOMENT,…WITH-GOD!”…

Friends, our gospel-message is veiled,…to those, who are perishing. The very, (“god”), of this present,…system-of-things; has blinded, the hearts-and-minds,…of those, who choose: not-to-believe!...

Yes, it’s done,…to keep,…these-very-same; from, otherwise seeing the light,…of the gospel: of the Glory-of-Christ!… Who, in the end,…is the; image-of-God!...(please-read, 2nd Corinthians 4:3-4). Notice-well, it says,…the minds.

Folks, not the eyes,…but, their minds; are being blinded, by Satan,…himself!... How so, and why?...

Answer: With all the information, (over-load), in today’s-world. Examples are, T.V., Radio, Social-Media, Smart-Phones,…and, the Free-Press!... We find, daily,…everyone; always browsing-and-buying, never really having,…any-other-time: to think-nor-believe, spiritual-matters!...

That’s right!... Our constant, (“busyness”), deprives the individual,…from otherwise, having: (“A-MOMENT,…WITH-GOD”)!...

The very,…(”Giver-of-Life”),…has risked it, all. How?... By giving you, His,…best-gift-ever. Your, free-will-choice. And, you’ve chosen to worship-and-idolize,…everything-and-anything; but, God,…Himself!...

You can’t seem, to ever notice,…our, “Tree-of-Life!”… Because, the forest,…seems-to-always,…get; in-the-way. Yes, you’re surrounded,…by a world; of many, illusions-and-follies.

It’s why, Death,…surprises, so-many; and becomes such a, “shocking-reality!”… You never, give,…Death; a moment of your day, nor much less,…any: thought.

Hence, you can’t really,…”fathom-nor-appreciate”,…the very life; which you have been, given!...

Yes, Christ-Jesus,…is the, (“expressed-image”), of our living-God!...(Jehovah, His-Precious-Name).

I ask you: “Are we, not-also,…made; in the very-image, of our living-God?”…

Answer: Of course, we are!...

Yet, this-in-itself,…does, (Not); make-us-out, to be God,…Himself!...

Any-more-than, Jesus-of-Nazareth,…is God, Himself!...

Is a son-or-daughter, not typically,…known-as; (“the spitting-image”), of their parents?... Yet, these siblings are uniquely-proper. Each, possessing their own,…”characteristics-and-personalities!”...

Even, in the case of,…identical-twins!...

Well, folks,…the same, is most true; of our Heavenly-Father and His-Son!... Each, is uniquely-proper. Each, is donning their own,…”Crown-of-Righteousness”. Each, possesses their own,…Honor-and-Glory!...

For, there are many types of,…”Glories!”…(read, 1st Corinthians 15:40-41).

Yet, the Father-and-Son,…are as, One!... Mainly, in Love, in Unity, in Cause-and-Vision!... Their Mindset-and-Mission, is One!... Yes, that of,…offering-humanity, (as-a-whole); a second-chance, to live as our God,…first-intended: us to live!...

Eternally!... But, this Salvation is,…indeed; most-conditional. We, must implore,…for this,…forgiveness. As the Son, implored forgiveness.

“Father, forgive them. For, they know-not,…what-they-do!”… Amen.

Dear-reader and friends. It is thru, this very act-of-Repentance,…that-we, then begin; to really see, our-own,…hearts-and-minds,…truly change: from within. And, not-just,…in; outward-appearances!...

And, so,…in closing, I pray-that: “You, take a moment with God,…each-day. Practice-makes-perfect, all things. Even, with regards to the studying of,…His-Written-Word!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=7260

Attachments
125340_th.gif
125340_th.gif (4.31 KiB) Viewed 3653 times
20272273_1501102729948135_1681864229100978176_n.gif
20272273_1501102729948135_1681864229100978176_n.gif (1.84 MiB) Viewed 3653 times
20859665_10214016114226854_260753013637906432_n.gif (227.57 KiB) Viewed 3653 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:14 pm

“THIS-IS,…PLAIN-N-SIMPLE!”…

Yes, friends. It is God, (Jehovah, His-Glorious-Name); who has shone, in our hearts-and-minds,…to give, (unto-others); this light of knowledge, regarding,…His own: Glory!...

A Glory, which is found-and-reflected,…best, by; the very Son-of-God!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth)…(please-read, 2nd Corinthians 4:6).

Moses, was one to have,…pleaded-with-God; especially, with regards to seeing,…God’s-own-Glory!...(please-read, Exodus 33: the entire chapter, slowly-and-carefully).

What is, this,…(“Glory-of-God”),…which is found, best; and reflected most, by the very Son-of-God?... Well, let’s go back to this chapter. Number 33: of the,…(“Book-of-Exodus”)!...

Almighty-God, always sends someone,…in Authority; to fight-or-assist, in fighting-off,…our many: adversaries.

In, (Exodus 33:2); An Angel, was sent before the Israelites,…to drive-out, six (6); different-occupying-tribes. This was done, so that the Israelites,…could-claim, that very land; of Canaan, as their own.

But, notice-well,…how, God; claims in verse, (3), that He,…won’t go up: among the Israelites, into this,…(“promised-land”)!... Why?...

Answer: Because, for the previous forty, (4o), years,…the Israelites, proved themselves; to be a very,…“Stiff-Neck-People!”…

God, threatens to consume,…the Israelites; were, He,…to continue; to put-up and tolerate, with their continual,…defiant-ways!...(verse, 5).

Moses, used to pitch-a-tent,…far-off, from the; Israelites’ own camp. He, called it a,…”Tent-of-Meeting!”…(verse, 7).

When Moses, entered this,…”Tent-of-Meeting”,…a pillar-of-cloud, would descend; and stand at the entrance, of this tent. And, God,…would speak, to Moses!...(verse, 9).

Notice-well, that God, never actually,…(“enters”), into the mentioned,…tent; where Moses, is otherwise standing,…and/or: occupying.

But, rather,…God, remains; outside-the-tent, and stands every time,…(“outside-its”): entrance!...

Speaking-to-someone, (“face-to-face”),…even, today; is very possible, by using,…(“Skype”)!... Yet, both parties are not really-present,…in a, (de-facto, manner).

With Moses, the pillar-of-cloud,…represented, God’s-own-presence!...(spiritual-symbolism, must be implied-here). The phrase, (“face-to-face”), is used as,…a,…(”figure-of-speech”)!…

An intimacy, (is implied), obviously is present,…between; God-and-Moses!... Yet, the draping of the mentioned tent,…separates, Moses; from God!... As well, the,…(“pillar-of-cloud”); was also, a veil, (if-you-will),…between them….(verse, 11). Why?...

Answer: Because, God-is-Holy, Holy, Holy!... This Holiness, has always been our,…spiritual-barrier; impeding humanity, from otherwise being in the,…(”de-facto, presence”): of Almighty-God!...

We are not, Holy,…plain-and-simple!...

We are asked, to set ourselves-apart,…from; the world’s-pagan-practices. This, is termed as being,…”Sanctified!”…We tend to forget, often,…this fact.

*(And, yes. Although, Jesus-Christ has removed this veil. We still need, Jesus, as our Intercessor; to reach-out to God, so that our petitions-and-prayers: can indeed, be finally-heard)*…

We are,…(”Justified”),…in God’s-own-eyes, to enter; into the Kingdom-of-God!... Only, by the shed-and-atoning blood,…of the Son!... A very conditional-issue, of which the Son,…fulfilled; in unmatched-and-exemplary, ways!...

Getting back, to the point-in-case!...

Yet, Moses continues to plead. And, so,…God, finally-yields; by telling Moses, that His,…(“presence”): will go, with the Israelites!...

This, (“pillar-of-cloud”),…was representative; of God’s-own-presence, (but, not in a: de-facto-manner)!...

During those, forty, (40), years in the wilderness,…God’s presence; would display itself, as a pillar-of-fire,…by night. And, a pillar-of-cloud,…when, God; descended to speak, to Moses!...(by day)…

Folks, these acts of God,…are done, only because; He finds, favor with certain individuals… It’s what, sets-us, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); aside from,…all others….

Yes. God’s-Favor!...(verses, 14, 16). And,…verses, (18-23). This is what, truly defines God’s-Glory!...

Answer: His Goodness, His-Holy-Name, His exercised Grace,…and, His: Merciful-Ways!... Read, chapter 33 of Exodus!... Amen.

Bottom-line, Jesus couldn’t have been God,…Himself!... Because, no man or woman,…can see the face, of God, (while still, in the flesh); and live, to tell about it… God, is the same yesterday,…today-and-tomorrow!...

This fact, has never-changed!...

Humanity, nailed His Son,…unto-that, horrendous; Roman-Cross!... For, it was the Son’s,…own-commissioned,…task-to-fulfill; Jesus-of-Nazareth, willingly became, God’s-Sacrificial-Lamb!...

Let-us-stop, being so,…(“double-minded”), about,…Biblical-Truths!...

We can’t, for one moment,…talk-about, the Father’s distinctive-deeds, *(our Old-Testament, focuses on the promises of a Messiah; to be sent, to Save: the whole-of-humanity)*; to later, the next moment,…want to merge; both Father-and-Son, as being two,…in the: same-person!...

Folks, this is,…what’s-called,…being, (“double-minded”)!...

And, our Bible declares,…that,…(”double-minded”),…people; are indeed, most unstable!...

I pray, that: “You be, not one of these. But, rather,…see-clearly; the fact that, Father-and-Son are indeed,…uniquely-proper: each-fulfilling, their respective-roles!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=7245

Attachments
100236_th.gif
100236_th.gif (6.8 KiB) Viewed 3632 times
121252_th.gif
121252_th.gif (6.22 KiB) Viewed 3632 times
120550_th.gif
120550_th.gif (7.88 KiB) Viewed 3632 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:20 pm

“EMBRACING,…THE,…UNSEEN!”…

Yes, friends. I believe and so,…I speak!...(please-read, 2nd Corinthians 4:13).

Notice-well, how Paul insists on the fact that,…it is, God’s own; Resurrection-Power, that will ultimately raise us, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers), as we are brought,…to our Creator’s-Presence: with His-Son, alongside!...(verse, 14).

Folks, our Apostle-Paul,…and his writings; were chosen-and-selected, included-and-inserted,…into our New-Testament; for good reasons!... He, was God’s chosen-vessel. And, the Son used Paul,…as one of His; best instruments.

Here’s a man, who was originally a foe,…to this new-twist; of Faith!... But, whose personal-experiences,…later, caused Paul; to become a true-friend, of Christ-Jesus!...

Paul, knew well,…the distinction; between the Father and His Son!... Never, did Paul blend them,…together; as being two, in the same person. No, sir!...

Just like you-and-I,…are also, uniquely-proper; different-and-separate individuals, (dear-reader and friends), so is it,…also, true: of the Father and His Son!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth).

Yet, we are all,…the same; in the Spirit!... Or, we are not!... Yes, is ours the same,…Spirit-of-Faith?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!...

Let us, today,…give our thanks; according to what, has been written…(verse 13). We are those, no longer being led,…by the, “Religionist!”…

But, rather,…by a written-reality!... Yes, found only,…in our, Bible!... One-Bound-Book!... That, by no means,…defines-fully, all things. But, it sure is,…the best-book; which leads us, to real-substance,…to lasting-values: and true-worth!... Amen.

So, meanwhile,…let us, never; lose heart. Though, our outer-self is indeed,…wasting-away; our inner-self, (which is to say, our spirit), is being renewed,…day-by-day!...(verse, 16).

Have you, not-noticed,…that, a small-child; never really, appreciates a gift,…freely-given?... Often-times, misappropriating it, misusing and/or mishandling it. Finally, even breaking and/or abandoning the gift,…altogether.

All done, because what was received,…was never, really; earned. Jesus, was exalted to the Father’s-right-hand!... Yes, a celestial-positioning of great-power. And, one which Jesus,…did not, occupy; previously. Otherwise, there would be no-need,…to define it; as an, “Exaltation!”…

Jesus, earned this,…as a direct-result of; His due-diligence, in demonstrating an exemplary-and-unmatched,…Obedience: with regards to, fulfilling His-Father’s-Will. Something, not replicated by anyone else,…even-today!...

We-too, must grow from our,…spiritual-infancy; into a more-mature, godly-wisdom!...

But, it comes at a price. Jesus, paid your ransom-and-mine. What, will you do,…now; that you are part, of this eternal-family?...

Paul, encourages us,…by saying, that; our personal afflictions, are light-and-momentary,…when compared to; the shared Glory, which awaits those,…who-endure: to the bitter-end!...(verse, 17).

Yes, we are those,…who, freely-believe; even in the very things, still-unseen. For, in our own hearts-and-minds,…we, have embraced; our eternal-tomorrows, (as promised, by our Prince-of-Peace)!...(verse, 18). Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=7230

Attachments
107382_th.gif
107382_th.gif (6.97 KiB) Viewed 3626 times
332398_th.gif
332398_th.gif (7.57 KiB) Viewed 3626 times
117572_th.gif
117572_th.gif (36.52 KiB) Viewed 3626 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:58 pm

“ALL,…IS-FROM,…GOD!”…

Friends, please note-well,…how, our Apostle-Paul; refers to the Holy-Spirit, as,…(“The,…Spirit”)!...(read-slowly, 2nd Corinthians 5:5).

It does, (Not),…read-that: “God, has given us, (HIS,…SPIRIT), as a guarantee!”…

Folks, the Holy-Spirit,…is our, (“other-comforter”)!... Commanded by God, ordained by His-Son,…this, Holy-Spirit; was commissioned, to remain down-here, (in this Earthly-Realm): and with much-permanence, I might-add!...

Until the day-and-hour, of our Lord’s return!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth). Which will occur, also,…at a Day-and-Hour; of God’s own reckoning.

I personally-believe, that this,…Holy-Spirit; is higher-ranking, than the two Arch-Angels, (Gabriel-and-Michael)…

I also, believe that,…He, holds; His own, proper-name, (although, blotted-out; when our Bible was, edited, transcribed-and-translated,…then, bound: into one-book). Why?...

Well, the Father,… has, His-Name!...(Jehovah, and/or Yahweh; if-you-prefer).

The Son, has,…His-Name!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth. Son of Joseph and Mary). Yes, Joseph a carpenter. From the Tribe-of-Judah!...(hence, Jesus’-Kingly-inheritance)…

And, Mary, (a highly-favored-woman); from among all the other-women, of the tribe-of-Levite!...(hence, Jesus’-Priestly-inheritance)…Amen.

Yes, Jesus is known as both,…our King; presiding over David’s-Throne!... And, our High-Priest!... As, He,…continues to, intercede for us; because often-times, we don’t know how,…nor; for what, to pray,…as we: ought!...

But, what ever happened to,…the Holy-Spirit’s-Name?... I mean, its proper-name?...

We were asked, to be baptized in these,…three, (3), names: Father, Son and Holy-Spirit!... Yet, the general-masses don’t come to realize,…that-these; are but, mere-titles.

Again, folks!... The Devil, is in,…(”all-the-details”)!... He’s allowed, to remain there,…(for a short-season). To test, the very hearts-and-minds,…of all. Amen.

Some, are comfortable where-they-are,…right-now. Freely choosing, to remain,…”Infants-in-Christ!”…

As for me, and my household,…we-choose-Christ!... And, the simplicity of His own,…quoted-utterances.

Dear-reader and friends, I boast only of what,…is in, my own; heart-and-mind!...(verse, 12). I do not, commend myself,…but-rather, strive; in giving you, sufficient cause to boast,…about, us!...(Jesus’-Faithful-Followers).

I’ve allowed, the love of God’s-Son,…to control; all of my, writing!...(verse, 14).

Most importantly,…(“ALL-OF-IT,…IS-FROM-GOD”)!...

Yes, Who,…by-in-and-thru, His Son; has finally, reconciled us,…unto: Himself!...(verse, 18).

Why, would we want to pervert-and-twist,…this, plain-and-simple; truth?...

It is, on behalf of the Son,…that-we, are reconciled; to a true-dearness, and nearness,…with: our Creator, of all-things. It is God, Who made,…commissioned, commanded-and-ordained; His Son, to become,…sin!...

God, always-works,…by-in-and-thru; others!...

To combat, sin!... For, He,…Himself; is Holy, Holy, Holy!...

And, God,…cannot; and-will-not, partake in sin,…regardless, of its: shape-or-form.

Mediators-and-Intercessors, as well,…Ambassadors, have-always; been used as instruments, serving God’s overall,…purpose-and-plan!...(verse, 20).

And, so,…I-also, implore you; on behalf of the Son, to be reconciled,…back-to-God!...

Our ultimate goal, is to become the very,…”Righteousness-of-God!”... A feat, not accomplished as we stand-today,…(in-the-flesh). Why?...

Because, (“flesh-and-blood”),…cannot-inherit, this promised; Kingdom-of-God!...

Many things, shall come-to-pass, (yet-future). After, we are Resurrected!... Remember-always, that we must all,…appear, before; the Son’s-Judgment-Seat!...

After our Resurrection, and during the Millennial-Era,…each of us, will receive; what is due!...

So, measure well,…what you do; while still, in the flesh!...(go-back-to, 2nd Corinthians 5:10)… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=7215

Attachments
123057_th.gif
123057_th.gif (7.99 KiB) Viewed 3624 times
111273_th.gif
111273_th.gif (6.69 KiB) Viewed 3624 times
332173_th.gif
332173_th.gif (7.18 KiB) Viewed 3624 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:31 pm

“ON-EARTH,…AS-IT-IS,…IN-HEAVEN!”…

Friends, as servants-of-God, (and friends, with His Son); we commend ourselves, by subjecting ourselves,…in: every-way. To include, afflictions, hardships-and-calamities,…handling, them; with great-endurance!...(please-read, 2nd Corinthians 6:4).

Yes, by truthful-speech,…and by the; Grace-of-God!...(go-I)…(verse, 7).

Never mind, that we are treated,…as though; impostors. For, we seek only,…God’s; own Favor!...(in-all-things).

Punished, by popular-vote,…we speak, the truth; as it was, first-taught by,…the very: Son-of-God!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth)…(verses, 8-9).

This present-world, views us,…as being, poor. Yet, we make,…many, rich. We appear, to have nothing. Yet, we possess,…unspeakable-riches; regarding everything!...(verse, 10).

I have always, spoken-freely,…to you, (dear-reader and friends). As my heart-and-mind, remains wide-open!...(verse, 11).

Guard-against, being unequally yoked,…with, the unbelievers. For, we hold,…no partnership; with lawlessness!...(verse, 14). Notice-well, how our Apostle-Paul,…once-again; makes a true-distinction, between the many, (“Lords”), that indeed,…exist!...

In, (verse, 18); Paul quotes, God’s own utterances,…which, end; by saying: “The-Lord-Almighty!”…

Folks, Jesus is the Son-of-God!... Created-and-expressing, the very image-of-God, (as we, humans; also do). But, there’s only,…”One-Almighty-God!”…

Jesus, (“Lords”),…over, many powers-and-principalities; which are positioned, in very,…(“high-heavenly-places”)!... A direct-result, of His recompense-and-exaltation.

Jesus, (“Lords”), over the personal-lives,…of all, (who-believe)!...

But, Almighty-God, (Jehovah, and/or Yahweh; if-you-prefer); Lords over, all-things!... Yes, to include,…His; only begotten, Son!...

I pray, that: “You begin to see, (spiritually), the big-picture. That, indeed,…we-worship, a living-God; of much Law-and-Order. And, that,…a true, rank-and-file; does exist, on Earth. As it is, in Heaven!”… Amen.

And, so-shall,…God’s-Kingdom-Come!...

Yes, a Kingdom presided by,…a powerful-governing-body!... To include, our appointed King,…(Jesus); ruling from, David’s-Throne!... And, not,…from; God’s-own-Throne!...

For, in the New-Jerusalem, (to come, yet-future); there shall be, two-thrones. One-for-God!... And, one-for-the-Lamb!...(which is to say, Jesus-the-Christ)… Read it, it’s in the last chapter of the,…Book-of-Revelation!...

And, alongside the Son,…144,000; specially-selected-saints, chosen and destined. Loyal to the Son’s-Cause!... Sharing the same, mindset-and-mission. Yes, to rule-and-reign, (even-over, the myriad of Angels; found in Heaven)!...

For, there is a New-Heavens and a New-Earth,…promised!... Of these, I speak. Yes, folks!... The Father’s-will, shall ultimately be accomplished,…on Earth. As it is, in Heaven!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=7200

Attachments
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif (1.37 MiB) Viewed 3621 times
15207923_1563777803637704_1171231916_n.gif
15207923_1563777803637704_1171231916_n.gif (188.55 KiB) Viewed 3621 times
12687866_789672631165026_1553631177507654893_n.jpg
12687866_789672631165026_1553631177507654893_n.jpg (29.83 KiB) Viewed 3621 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:24 pm

“TO-YOU,…CHEERFUL-GIVERS!”…

Friends, we worship a living-God, (Jehovah, His-Mighty-Name); who comforts the down-casted!...(please-read, 2nd Corinthians 7:6).

If we grieve, in any way,…let it be, because; we find ourselves, repenting of old-ways!...(verse, 9).

I ask you, (dear-reader and friends): “Is there an eagerness, being produced in your hearts-and-minds,…leading you; to clear yourselves, of who you’ve been,…in your, past?”...(verse, 11).

Is our, earnest-ness,…being revealed; in the sight, of our Creator?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!...(verse, 12).

Could our living-God, say today that,…you are obedient; and that He, has complete confidence,…in you?...

Learn, to give of yourselves,…to others, (not-just-monetarily); so that, the Son-of-God,…Jesus-of-Nazareth, can testify: unto His Father-in-Heaven!...(in-your-behalf).

Yes, give according to your means,…and God-Given-Talents!... Do so, of your own,…accord…(read, 2nd Corinthians 8:3).

Notice-well, our Apostle-Paul,…as he, speaks-about; the act-of-giving!...(verse, 5).

Give yourselves,….”First”,…to our, Lord!...(Jesus-the-Christ). Then, and there-after, by the very will-of-God,…give-to-others.

This is why, to,…”Give”,…is so, much-better; than to,…”Receive!”… Why?...

Because, (giving of yourselves), represents an act of total-surrender, (spiritually-speaking). And, when we surrender our all,…to the, Son-of-God; only then, do we begin to reap,…the very wisdom-and-knowledge: which the Son, is so eager to share,…with us, (who-believe)!... Amen.

Trust, our Maker!... As He, thru His Son’s-own-leading,…causes you, to excel; in all-things!...(verse, 7).

Let your Love, be genuine!...(verse, 8). I pray, that: “You come, to actually desire to work,…for, Christ’s-Cause!”… Amen. (verse, 10).

Should you, possess any sort-of-abundance, (be it, in Faith; in speech, in knowledge and/or in: grace); then-freely, share it, (as-I-do): with others, in real-need!...

For, truly,…God, sees this; as a matter-of-fairness!...(verses, 13,14).

Let us, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers), always strive in doing,…the right-and-honorable; thing!... Not, only in the sight of our,…Saviour!... But, also,…in the sight; of all men-and-women, alike!...

Yes, we are those,…sent-forth, messengers; reaching-out to you, and all-others,…who: will listen. So, give your proofs,…by your; reasonable-and-sober, service. May those, who surround you,…daily; begin-to-boast, about your,…”good-works!”…

All done, for the Glory of both,…the Father; and His Son!... Amen.

May, the boasting of others, (about-you), never prove to be,…empty, in these matters; with regards to our, eternal-tomorrows, (as promised). Let, the giving of yourselves,…be a willing-gift!...

Remember-always, that God,…Loves: (“A-CHEERFUL-GIVER”)!...read, 2nd Corinthians 9:6-7…

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=7185

Attachments
20272273_1501102729948135_1681864229100978176_n.gif
20272273_1501102729948135_1681864229100978176_n.gif (1.84 MiB) Viewed 3590 times
18946752_217901888730814_6446148571539439616_n.gif
18946752_217901888730814_6446148571539439616_n.gif (2.66 MiB) Viewed 3590 times
22528299_1481092911944083_5465208501223238293_n.jpg
22528299_1481092911944083_5465208501223238293_n.jpg (53.48 KiB) Viewed 3590 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:34 pm

“IT-SUFFICES,…TO-KNOW-THAT!”…

Friends, this is why,…I’m convinced that-the; (“Trinity-Doctrine”),…is a completely-fabricated-fable!... Yes, a man-made,…(”Doctrine-of-Devils”)!… Why?...

Answer: Because, were Jesus to be God,…(”Incarnate”); this would equate, to He,…being-quite-disappointed; in His, otherwise,…own: perfect-creation!... (what-do-I-mean)?...

If God, had to come-down,…to Earth,…Himself; this would reveal, a God,…who-in-essence, is saying: “If you want something done, (right),…you-have-to, do it,…yourself!”…

It would negate, the fact-that,…God,…has always, chosen; a selected few, to function as,…(“His-Mediators”)!... Prophets-of-old, were all eventually killed,…for; representing, God!...

This proves, that God, uses,…others; whom He, (God), fully-trust,…to fulfill: His-assigned-tasks!...

Otherwise, we worship,…(“in-essence”),…a living-God, who; (“micro-manages”),…everything-and-everyone!...

Folks, let’s-not-place,…God,…in a position, where; His spoken-word, and His perfection,…is: at stake. All the contrary, is most true. It has been, and still remains true,…that, mankind; misinterprets-and-misunderstands, our Creator,…fully!...(I include myself, in this fact)…

Since the very, beginning-of-time, (as we know it),…the seed-of-greed, was planted; by our Adversary,…Satan!... And, it has germinated-and-grown,…into; one-hairy-monster.

When we merge, Father-and-Son,…into being, the same person; unknowingly, we begin to question,…the very-reality,…of God’s-Power!...

And, yes,…starting in the, (“Book-of-Genesis”); we read that, it,…(”Pained-God”),…to have made, mankind!...

This refers, to the fact of,…our present-composition, (that-being, of flesh-and-blood). God, recognizes,…that: it’s our, biggest-weakness!...

It’s not a, (“Flaw”),…in; His-own-Design!... For, God is,…”Holy, Holy, Holy!”... And, we are not!...

Yet, we try-so-hard,…to fit, Him; into our man-made, (“Pandora’s-Box”),…of buried-treasures!...

Dear-reader and friends, we worship a living-God,…who is; immeasurable, unfathomable and most,…unconfined. So, let’s stop trying to define Him,…with our, limited; and feeble-vocabulary!...

That’s-right!... The desires of our flesh, and its lust,…has over-whelmed, us; since days-of-old!... It’s why, we’ve fallen and have been,…(”Driven-Away”),…from, God’s; otherwise, de-facto,…presence.

Disobedience, to a higher-ruling-authority,…has been, a big-issue; with us,…all… Amen.

We have an opportunity, to practice-serving,…under, an-appointed-authority. These, God-Given-People,…are called,…parents. (for those of us, who are fortunate enough,…to-even-have; parents-to-claim)!…

Yet, we fail them,…as well.

This current-and-present, dispensation of time,…has been given, to us; for many reasons. One important one, is to practice,…(”humility”)!...

Tell me. Who do you, Honor?... And, to whom,…are-you, standing; accountable-today?... If your answer, is to,…(“no-one”); then how, do you suppose,…you-will-fair,…come: Judgement-Day?...

Personally, I believe,…this-is-why,…we shall be, given; spiritual-incorruptible-bodies, in the here-after!...

Yes, a new-housing, (if-you-will); transcending more than just, mere-walls. We, like our Jesus,…shall, transcend; all that is recognized, today,…to be: the sublime-and-surreal… Amen.

(“Emmanuel”),…God-with-us!...

Yes, but in the,…Spirit!... Is He, not involved,…every day,…with us; still?... The Name-of-Jesus, is defined as,…”Jehovah,…Saves!”…

Again, God,…has-always,…worked; by-in-and-thru, commissioned and ordained,…mediators. It’s how, He,…reaches-out, to mankind. Why?...

Because, God’s own,…(“Holy-State”),…prohibits, Him; from otherwise making a, (de-facto),…presence: here on Earth!... That’s-right!...

Mankind’s own, putrid-principles,…prohibits, God’s-Presence; here on planet-Earth!...

Thru prophets and/or selected individuals, our Holy-God,…has always,…attempted; to share His, intents… Yes, God,…has always; shouted-the-words: “Here,…I,…Am!”…

I pray that, “You focus well, on who,…is saying-what?... And, about,…whom?”…

Do this, daily. Only-then, can we come to,…(“rightly-divide”),…this seemingly, complicated Book; we call, the Bible!...

Yes, dear-reader and friends. The laborer, is truly-worthy,…of; his-hire. But, folks,…hired, (not-for-money); but-rather, to further-along,…these hidden-truths!...

Not hired, for the primary sake,…of; filling-our-pockets,…with money!...

For, we cannot worship,…God-and-money,…equally!... You will end-up, unequally-yoked,…and become, most likely; a double-minded-person… Amen.

We are, that,…”Temple-of-God!”…

There’s no need, to upkeep,…any-sort, of administrative costs; like these other, worldly-institutions,…who, only masquerade: themselves, as prophets-of-God!...

Yes, the Bible is clear,…on; this point. Jesus, was that,…last-prophet. Even, He,…stated-that; many would come, falsely-professing,…that,…they are: Him!... Why?...

Because, Jesus knew-that,…only, He; was invoked-and-commanded, to share,…(“His-Father’s-Message”),…with this, hurting: and lost-world!...

Folks, mankind did, (Not),…hang, our living-God; up on that, horrendous Roman-Cross!... It was the, Son-of-God,…who; was sacrificed, in-our-stead.

Yes, Seed-of-God’s,…(“own”),…Seed!... Amen.

Humanity’s-vain-glories, have perverted and twisted this,…plain-truth.

The Potter, (meaning, God), becomes the vessel,…by the, (“works”); of His-Hands!...

It suffices, to know-that,…Jesus, is the finest-example; of God’s own,…workmanship!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=7170

Attachments
108637_th.gif
108637_th.gif (6.79 KiB) Viewed 3588 times
119281_th (1).gif
119281_th (1).gif (7.72 KiB) Viewed 3588 times
29512609_1265861823546102_7807394058222246443_n.jpg
29512609_1265861823546102_7807394058222246443_n.jpg (28.4 KiB) Viewed 3588 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:07 pm

“TO-THE-FRAGILE,…YET,…STRONG!”…

Yes, friends. There are indeed, many lofty-opinions,…raised against, the knowledge; of our living-God!...(Jehovah, His-Excellent-Name).

Let us, therefore be known,…as those, who; destroy these vain-arguments, by captivating our every reasonable thought,….to obey: the Son-of-God!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth)…(please-read, 2nd Corinthians 10:5).

It’s what the Father, desires most. That we, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers), listen well,…to the Message; which the Son, has been commissioned to,…deliver!... Amen.

Here stands, a fine-example of how God’s-Presence,…is strongest, even-when; we speak of those, whose outward-appearances, may seem weak!...(read, 2nd Corinthians 10:10).

Let’s take our Apostle-Paul, for instance. Obviously, we read that he,…was a man; whose bodily-presence, was weak, (and/or of a fragile-stature). And, that he may have,…not-been, a man; known for his, eloquent-speech!...

Never-the-less, this least of all,…became; greatest-among-many!...

A late-bloomer, indeed. Although, well-learned, versed-and-founded,…in the; Law-of-Moses!... Paul, a known,…Pharisee, as well; was ultimately selected-and-included, in our bound-book,…The-Bible!...

His letters-of-Faith, and encouragement,…occupy, the better-half; of our New-Testament!...

May we all, learn that,…”It is not, the one who commends himself,…who, is approved. But, rather,…it is, the one, (he-or-she); whom our Saviour, commends,…that, counts-most: when all-ends-meet!”… Amen.

Only those, who publicly profess,…Jesus’-Name, (as their, Redeemer); will the Son-of-God, (in-turn),…also, profess: before His own God, and Father-in-Heaven!...(Jehovah, His-Glorious-Name).

Let us, forever-guard,…our sincere; and pure-devotion, to our Saviour!... Lest, that old-dragon, (Lucifer, himself); deceive us, with his cunning-ways!...(read, 2nd Corinthians 11:3).

Yes, we are those,…who-humble-ourselves; preaching God’s-Gospel-Message, to you,…(dear-reader and friends): FREE-OF-CHARGE!...(verse, 7).

And, what I do, (personally, thru-this-medium); I will continue, to do, (God, willing), in order to undermine,…the claim-of-those: who, would like to claim, that they-too,…work-for-God!...

On the same-terms, as I do,…(and so, few-others; also-do)!... (“FREE,…OF,…CHARGE”)!...

Yes, without any-charge!...(verse, 12). For, those other,…such men-and-women; are false-and-deceitful, workers. Disguising themselves, as apostles-of-Christ!...(verse, 13).

It was happening, in the first-century-churches. As it, continues to occur,…even-today!...

And, no wonder. For, even Satan,…disguises, himself; as an,…”Angel-of-Light!”…(verse, 14). So, it is no surprise,…if his servants, (pompous-preachers, standing behind; their-putrid-pulpits); also disguise themselves, as servants of,…”righteousness!”...

But, rest-assured that,…their, end; will correspond to their,…dirty-deeds!...(verse, 15).

Notice-well, once-again,…that, Paul; knows the true-identity, and difference existing between,…the Father: and His-Son!...(please-read, 2nd Corinthians 11:31).

“The God, (AND), Father of our Lord,…Jesus. He, (meaning, God), who is blessed-forever,…knows that; I am-not-lying!”… Amen.

Yes, folks!... We are to, (“bless”),…our, living-God!... Paul, recognizes the power of the,…(”spoken-word”). And, realizes that,…he-too, (like us, as well); are well-able, to bless,…and/or: tear-down,…anything-and-anyone!...

*(all, by how we choose; to use our words)*

Yes, folks!... Jesus, has a God!... Who, happens to also be,…His; Father-in-Heaven!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=7155

Attachments
120471_th.gif
120471_th.gif (3.94 KiB) Viewed 3586 times
127420_th.gif
127420_th.gif (7.87 KiB) Viewed 3586 times
24302530_475837289484110_220689494276308992_n.gif
24302530_475837289484110_220689494276308992_n.gif (410.28 KiB) Viewed 3586 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:26 pm

“AIM,…FOR,…RESTORATION!”…

Friends, we are not those,…who-seek; what is yours. Bur, rather,…you-the-person; and your undivided attention, is what we truly,…desire!...(please-read, 2nd Corinthians 12:14).

It is, in the sight of Almighty-God, (Jehovah, His-Majestic-Name); that we speak, to you,…dear-reader: and friends!...

We, like God,…speak; by-in-and-thru, our Lord-and-Saviour!... Jesus-the-Christ!... And, all of what-we-share,…is, ultimately; for your-own, upbuilding, (and/or edifying, spiritually-speaking).

Yes, folks!... Inside our worldly-churches, we still find, (just like it was, back in the first-century); much quarreling. Although, realistically,…it’s done; under-breath. We find also, jealously, (as we continue, to measure even; who’s-wearing-what?... And how much, is one-member-tithing; versus another?).

Anger, is holstered,…typically, only for; a-one-hour-span!... Usually, during Sunday’s-Service!... And/or, on Wednesday-Night’s,…Bible-Study-Course!...

Hostility, runs-rampant. Inside-and-outside, all these places of worship, (take a good-look, at all the mass-shootings; occurring as our, new-norm,…right-inside: these places-of-worship)…

Slander, gossip, conceit-and-disorder,…abounds!...

Yet, we consider ourselves,…to be, (“Christ-like”)!... Yes, Christians,…we-call-ourselves!...(please-read, 2nd Corinthians 12:20).

Why, is all of this, (and more), still-true,…today?...

Answer: Because, we refuse to repent. We remain, a,…”Stiff-Neck-People!”… And, our hearts-and-minds,…are everywhere; except focused on, God’s-Principles!...

At best, our findings-are-fogged. Sexual-immorality is impurity, in God’s-own-eyes!... Yet, inter-faith-groups,…spring-forth; by the masses. All of them, professing that God,…accepts us; as we are. We’ve become, an all-tolerant-society!...

Even, claiming-publicly that,…we are all; (“Children-of-God”)!...

Clearly, these very same,…have-never-read; (2nd Corinthians 12:21).

Folks, ours is an absolute-and-exclusive,…Faith!... Not, an-all-inclusive,…one. We, have learned to Love,…what; God-Loves!...

And, yes,…even-hate; what God, Himself,…abhors!...

The very, Son-of-God, (Jesus-of-Nazareth), lives-today,…(although, once-crucified); by the Power-of-God!...(read, 2nd Corinthians 13:4).

In closing, examine-well,…you-own-stance. Which Faith, is it,…that-you, exercise?...

I pray, that: “You not fail, to meet-and-exceed,…all; of your own, tests-and-trials!”…(verses, 4-5).

Learn, what is right,…and; what is wrong, (in-God’s-Eyes)!... Then, do what is,…right!... (verse, 7).

Your restoration, is what I, (just like our, Apostle-Paul), pray-for!...(verse, 9).

For this primary-reason, I-too,…write; these things. Yes, for your,…(“building-up”). And, not for your,…(“tearing-down”)!...(verse, 10).

Finally, my dear brothers-and-sisters,…(“AIM,…FOR,…RESTORATION”)!... Amen.

Live in peace, and our God-of-Love,…will be; always-with-you.

Notice-well, how Paul closes-out,…this chapter…(2nd Corinthians 13:14)…

This is, my definition of what is written. The Grace, which the Son has received,…from, His Father; Jesus, today shares,…with you. As this Grace, originates from the greatest,…(“power-source”); in-existence. Yes, I’m talking-about,…the very, (“LOVE,…OF,…GOD”)!...

And, because of God’s-Great-Love,…He; has established for us, (who-believe), a wonderful-fellowship,…with: the Holy-Spirit!...

Yes,…(“ANOTHER,…COMFORTER”); who has been commissioned, to guide us into,…all-truths!... Amen.

(please-read, 2nd Corinthians 13:14). And, while you’re doing so,…don’t discard; the very important word, included of,…(“AND”)!...

Yes, I insist that-there are,…three, (3); separate-and-uniquely, proper entities. Father, Son and Holy-Spirit!... Paul, knew this. Do you?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=7140
Attachments
103630_th.gif
103630_th.gif (6.37 KiB) Viewed 3575 times
23231412_1178576715607947_758617083092680720_n.jpg
23231412_1178576715607947_758617083092680720_n.jpg (64.44 KiB) Viewed 3575 times
23755564_1187558151376470_5487841819022745627_n.jpg
23755564_1187558151376470_5487841819022745627_n.jpg (29.84 KiB) Viewed 3575 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:01 pm

“TILL,…KINGDOM,…COME!”…

Friends, I shall, (with God’s-Good-Grace), continue to guide you… Not, to what,…(“I want”),…you-to-believe. But, rather,…to how; our Bible, presents the,…real-truths!...(Please-read, Galatians 1:1)…

Our Apostle-Paul, defines his position, (of preacher); as one, which has been appointed,…not, from men: nor women, (for-that-matter). Nor, sir!...

But, that, his own,…(apostle-ship),…has been ordained, (“through”); our Jesus-the-Christ!...

(“AND”),…through,…God-the-Father!...

Who, also happens,…to have raised,…His-Son; from among the Dead!... That’s-right!... This Resurrection-Power, is owned by,…”One-and-Only!”...

God, Himself!... (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, if-you-prefer).

Time-and-time, again,…Paul, starts his letters; by clearly depicting, the plain-and-true distinction,…existent-between: the Father and His-Son!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth)…

Yes, folks!... Two-separate-entities.

Otherwise, there would be no-need,…for this, (“Holy-Inspired”); man of God, to incessantly mention,…these-two-different, individuals. Were-it-not, also true,…that,…they-are-indeed: uniquely-proper!... Amen.

Yes, I’m going to drive-this-point,…home!...

(“TILL,…KINGDOM,…COME”)!... Amen.

Why?... Because, the Bible,…(“tells me”),…so!...

The, (“Religionist”),…have misinterpreted-and-misunderstood; the Father-and-Son, and their One-ness!... Unknowingly-or-intentionally, so.

They have taken, this concept of,…(“One-ness”),…(taught-by-the-Son); literally. Rather-than-spiritually!...

Jesus, professes that,…humanity-in-general,…has issues; understanding-fully, (spiritual-matters)!... Proven-before, by mankind,…(“killing-off”),…all-the-prophets; sent by God!...

Yes, we tend to,…(“destroy”),…that, which; we do not, understand!...

Let us, instead,…diligently-strive; to digest-these-truths,…and the, (“simplicity-of-Christ”)!...

You-and-I, (dear-reader and friends), are as one. Yes, in Love, in Faith, in Unity and in,…Mindset-and-Mission!...(or-we-are-not). Plain-and-simple!...

For, we, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); who-believe, this gospel-message,…desire-most; that, all,…(“come-to-repentance”): and be ultimately,…Saved!...

Well, the same is true,…of the,…Father-and-Son!...

Just as, you-and-I,…are; (“unique-individuals”)!... So, are they,…(Father-and-Son)!... Yes, uniquely-proper.

We, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers), negate, annul-and-make,…completely void; the real pain-and-suffering, which both,…the Father-and-Son,…experienced: while Jesus, hung on that horrendous,…Roman-Cross!...

*(if we-were, to merge these,…two-entities. Making them, two in the same-person)*

It’s absurd-and-ludicrous. And, quite contrary to,…”Christ’s-Teachings!”...

His, constant,…(submissive-and-subservient), posture,…taken-towards, His Father; suffices for me, as proof-that,…”The Father is Greater, than Jesus!”…

This, by no means,…be-littles, our Lord, (Jesus)!...

You miss, my point-in-case,…should you, think-that; I’m not aware, of Jesus’ own,…value-and-worth!...

My point is clear, (Religion),…has perverted-and-twisted; the real-truth, of the,…Son’s-original-gospel…

Our God, (Jehovah, His-Unmatched-Name); is not an,…”Author-of-Confusion!”…

It’s the Devil, himself,…who is the: “Master-of-Deceptions!”…

(“Religion”),…is so, deeply-rooted, (for centuries-now); and so-well-steeped, in its,…(“suspended-stupor”): that I realize, breaking-away,…is not,…an-easy-task!...

So, I plead with you. Be patient, with yourselves. But, most importantly,…keep questioning; your spiritual-leaders, within your own,…local-communities!...

Yes, challenge them,…with all; the hard-questions!...

Show them, your hunger-and-thirst,…for, truth!...

For, it was the very-will,…of God, (not-the-Son’s); that our Jesus, give Himself,…up: as a ransom-price, for sin. Again, a clear-and-distinct,…purpose, demonstrated-here!...

One individual, (“serving-as-ordained”),…another’s: direct-commands!... It’s a Celestial-Governing-Body, which runs as a,…(”Hierarchy”)!…

Not, as a Democracy,…as we, know; ourselves to be. It’s not a situation, where the majority,…rules.

(“Webster’s-Old-Volume-Dictionaries”), would define the,…(”root-word”),…for Democracy; to be further defined as,…(“Demon”)!... And, it’s why our country, (America),…has; run-amuck. Why?...

Because, the new-majority,…seems, to have become; the,…(L.G.B.T. – Groups)!...

They’ve occupied, positions of legislative-power,…changing-existing-laws; which were once, dictated by God-Fearing-Folks!... Yes, a lost-art,…indeed.

God,…Save,…Us,…All… Amen.

Getting back, to my point-in-case.

Almighty-God, runs-a-real,…(“rank-and-file”),…order; with-all-things!... That’s-right!... God, runs the show,…from the top,…down!...

With Jesus, recognizing His-Father,…as being; (“Superior-to-Himself”)!...

Why, would we want to question,…the Son’s-own-teachings. Yet, continue calling,…ourselves,…Christians?...

For, emphasis-sake,…we find, in, (Galatians 1:3); that our Paul, repeats himself,…by using, this: all-too-important word, of,…(“AND”)!...

Folks, all that Jesus did-and-said, (as well, His Apostles); was ultimately, for the very,…”Glory-of-God!”…(verses, 4-5).

It’s God’s-Will, in-and-for,…our personal-lives; that we should, pursue most,…what His-Son: is sharing, with regards to,…His-Father’s-Kingdom!...

A Kingdom, not of this present-world. Of which, the Son,…is appointed, King; presiding over all, of God’s-own-subjects.

Yes,…(“Subjects”)!... Just like the Son, (“Subjects-Himself”),…to His own; God-and-Father, in Heaven!... We, too,…(“Subject-Ourselves”),…to the Son; who has been appointed, our Head!...

Since, the early,…first-century-churches; were being established, the Devil and his insurgents,…have been: hard-at-work. Distorting, the original-message,…as delivered; by the Son!...

Paul, recognized this truth,…and; (“brought-it-to-light”)!...(verses, 6-7).

Even, today,…our worldly-churches; seek only, the approval of their own,…(“colleagues”). Just take a good-look, around you. And, tell me,…that, we aren’t,…(“CURSED”)!... As a Nation, as well,…as-a-planet!...

Why?... Well, as a Nation,…we are cursed; because we’ve fallen-away, (the great-apostasy, is here-and-now): from otherwise functioning, as a,…(“NATION,…UNDER,…GOD”)!...

And, as a whole-planet,…we are cursed; because of the various-other-faiths, (with-pagan-roots): which have been in existence, all practicing exactly what God,…abhors!... Idolatry, for starters!...

Funny, how over 2,000 years ago. A Roman-Soldier, at the very foot of Jesus’-Cross,…confessed-these-words: “Truly,…this-was,…the Son-of-God!”…

And, from that Day,…forward; these very same, (“Romans”),…began-taking: a new twist, towards a newfound-faith!... It took, more than 300 years-later,…when, finally; a man named, (“Constantine”), would fully-embrace,…Christianity!...

But, he did so,…as a cunning-ruler, would demise; any conquering-strategy,….against: his own enemies.

The Romans, were an all-tolerant-society. They allowed, the cultures which they would conquer,…to continue, to serve; their own, (“gods”)!...

As long, as these,…(“conquered-cultures”),…would also, pay-homage; and monetary-tribute, to Roman-Laws,…and: Deities!...

In the end, there was a,…(sort-of-harmonious),…co-existence; practiced by the Romans, which made them,…(so-successful),…for: such-a-long, time.

A Ruling-Empire, which included,…(eventually),…our, Jesus’-Teachings!… But, not exclusively!... No, sir!...

This mentioned Emperor, ( a true Roman-Conqueror/ and Warrior),…”Constantine”,…simply-added, our Jesus-of-Nazareth; unto the Roman’s, already-existing,…(”entourage”): of other-worshiped, (“gods”)!...

And, so,…the heritage, remains. Yes, the,…(“status-quo”),…today, we call; (“The-Roman-Catholic-Church”)!...

A Holy-Roman-Empire, which patronizes,…its-own-people; making them, into; (“saints”)!... A people, who have made,…(“Mary”),…the Intercessor; of-our-prayers.

A people, who pray,…to; life-less statues, of patron-saints!...

Yes, folks!... The world, does indeed,…Love-its-own!... Amen.

In closing, all these guilty-acts,…(of abomination),…makes-the-majority; false-impostors. Instead of true-servants, of Christ-Jesus!...

Yes, ravenous-wolves,…(all-dressed-in),…sheep’s-clothing; preaching-pompous-principles, as they stand,…(“stiffed-neck”),…behind, their: putrid-pulpits!...

We, were forewarned,…centuries-ago!... Have you, read it?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=7125
Attachments
100872_th.gif
100872_th.gif (6.78 KiB) Viewed 3560 times
11392454_1596994037255450_618171690_n.gif
11392454_1596994037255450_618171690_n.gif (303.22 KiB) Viewed 3560 times
20859665_10214016114226854_260753013637906432_n.gif (227.57 KiB) Viewed 3560 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:36 pm

“GOD-HAS,…ORDAINED,…THIS-SO!”…

Friends, note-well,…how our Apostle-Paul; declares that-the-gospel, which he preaches,…is, (Not); man’s-own-gospel, message!...(Please-read, Galatians 1:11).

This man’s-true-knowledge, with regards to spiritual-matters,…comes through: (“REVELATIONS”)!...

Yes, a once-known-persecutor of the,…(“Church-of-God”); who violently tried, to destroy it,…now, finds himself; becoming a loyal-servant, of our Lord-and-Saviour!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth)…

*(by the way, this is the only true-name of God’s,…established Church; headed of course, by His only begotten Son. Yes, this name of,…”The-Church-of-God”; is found several-times-mentioned, throughout our New-Testament)*

I want you, (dear-reader and friends), to once-again, note-well,…Paul’s-position; and his own ability, to distinguish-and-discern perfectly,…the real difference, existing: between the Father and His-Son!...

In verse, (15); Paul knows that, he was chosen-and-destined. Yes, set-apart. Even, before he was ever-born. To ultimately, be called by God’s-Good-Grace!...

In verse, (16); Paul declares that, God was pleased to have revealed,…His-Son, (Jesus): to him. Clearly, we’re talking-about,…two-separate-entities; Father-and-Son!...

In verse, (16); it also continues, to read that,…this calling-of-God; was done in order, for Paul to preach to the,…Gentile-Nations!...

Yes, he, (Paul); who was least-thought-of, to ever qualify,…as-a-preacher; became ultimately, the most talked-about person,…throughout: the various regions, he visited!...(verses, 17-24).

Folks, all-of-it,…done, for the,…”Glory-of-God!”…(Jehovah, His-Precious-Name).

Paul, was truly filled,…with-divine-wisdom. He, could spot a,…”false-brother”,…from-far-off!...

He, did not ever yield, (nor-shall-we); in submission, even for a moment. So, that-the real truths,…of our gospel; might be preserved, for all,…(who-believe)!...(read, Galatians 2:4-5).

So, as we continue, (together),…to further-along, these truths; let us never, forget the poor,…in: Spirit!... Yes, included are the poor-in-health,…the poor-in-knowledge, (referring to the things-of-God): and the poor-in-principles!...

Why?... Answer: Because, God’s-Plan is for the whole-of-humanity!...(verse, 10). Amen.

May we, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers), continue to be seen,…as: (“Justified”)!... In the very-eyes, of Almighty-God!... Why?...

Answer: Because, we believe in the Son’s-Delivered-Message,…regarding; His-Father’s-Kingdom!... And, of all its promises, (yet-future), regarding our,…eternal-tomorrows…(verse, 16).

For, we are those,…who-today; live our personal lives, in the flesh,…by our exercised-faith: in the Son-of-God!... We believe, in His sacrifices accomplished,…in-our-stead.

Friends, God’s-Good-Grace,…includes, these; set-forth-terms. That, His Son, (Jesus-of-Nazareth), become that necessary,…”Sacrificial-Lamb!”...

God, saw this, (“need”),…to make possible; a true-and-lasting, atonement,…between: mankind-and-His,…Maker!...

Yes, we’ve been, (“reconciled”),…back-to, a dearness-and-nearness; with our living-God!... All-of-it, a direct result,…of the Son’s,…willing-efforts; to include, the shedding of,…”His-Blameless-Blood!”...

Yes, (“spotless-and-unblemished”),…was, this; Son-of-God!... Never, was any guile,…and/or lies, found-to-be; uttered from, His,…mouth!...

A criteria of which, only Seed,…of the Father’s-own-Seed; could-complete. Jesus, strove-hard,…to meet-and-fulfill,…His-Father’s-Will. And, He did so,…in; unmatched-and-exemplary, ways!...

Not, replicated, by any other,…man-or-woman,…even; to this day!...

Jesus, was rewarded, recompensed-and-exalted, (to an even higher-position, than He,…had-previously-held; prior to descending, to Earth. As He, was always with,…His-own-God,…even-before; mankind’s own beginnings)!...

Never forget-that, Jesus is known,…as the,…(“first-born”); of all-creation!...

Yes, Jesus,…known as; God’s-own-Intermediary!... God’s-own-Ambassador!... Son-and-Intercessor, completing unspeakable tasks,…as He, exercised: (“Obedience”),…unto, His-Father!...

Something, we humans, fall-short,…in doing; each and every-day.

Jesus, today,…stands, at His Father’s own; right-hand. A celestial-position, of great-power. Overseeing, many principalities,…situated in; high-heavenly-places.

Yet, Jesus,…still, Honors-and-Glorifies; His Father!... With all, that He says-and-does.

And He, remains in total,…(“Subjection”),…to our; Supreme-Being!...

God, is Jesus’ own,…Head!... As Jesus,…is our-own,…Head!... We all, have someone,…to-answer-to. And, to also,…be,…accountable: in all-things!...

Only the Father, stands,…(“Exempt”)!... To the issue of, being in,…(“Subjection-to-Jesus”)!... Aside from this truth, all other-things, (whether known and/or unknown, to mankind); remain in, total-and-complete,…(“Subjection”): to this, Son-of-God!... Why?...

Because, the Father has,…ordained it,…so!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=7110
Attachments
333314_th.gif
333314_th.gif (7.96 KiB) Viewed 3552 times
337799_th.jpg
337799_th.jpg (34.58 KiB) Viewed 3552 times
ONE NATION UNDER GOD.jpg
ONE NATION UNDER GOD.jpg (36.79 KiB) Viewed 3552 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:39 pm

“I-PRAY,…THIS,…TO-BE-CLEAR!”…

Friends, it is only-when,…we begin, to believe; God, for His-Word,…that-there-after: we are counted, as being,…(“Righteous”)!...(please-read, Galatians 3:6).

Not, by anything we do-or-say. But, because we exercise a true-faith, (by hearing, His-Message; as delivered originally, by His-Son).

And, as this becomes,…true, for us, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); God, then begins to count us,…as worthy-and-justified!...

*(you-see, we believe in the purpose, for shedding Jesus’-blood; it was to justify, our future,…and, eternal-existence: alongside, our Creator)*...

That’s-right!... It is, those of faith,…who are, counted!...(verse, 7).

All nations of this present-world, would be blessed,…if only; they would exercise, their own faith,…in our: one-and-only, living-God!...(Jehovah, His-Glorious-Name)…(verse, 8).

For, without,…(“Faith”),…it is, impossible; to ever please, our Maker!... Hence-forth, we stand,…(“cursed”); as a community, as a state, as a whole-country,…and even, as an: entire-planet!...(verse, 10).

Why?... Answer: Because, laws were made,…to be, broken!... This seemingly, old-cliché,…holds-true; even when we, talk-about God’s-own-Laws!...

These written-laws, (whether man-made, or God-written), only prove unequivocally,…how, mankind; falls-short, every time,…as we try, our hardest; to live by, the very letter,…of: these-laws!...

The proof, is in the pudding,…they-say!...

The Son-of-God, (Jesus-of-Nazareth), willingly became,…(“cursed”), in our stead!...(verse, 13).

Folks, there is a promised,…(”Gift-of-the-Spirit”),…given to all; who through their, exercised-faith,…receive-well: God’s-Message, of Salvation!...(as delivered, by His-Son)…(verse, 14).

Dear-reader and friends, our inheritance as joint-heirs,…of unspeakable-riches, in Glory; shall be shared, by the Son!... This truth, (although, today, we are not-yet; possessors, of such-spiritual-treasures), comes to us,…by a: (“Promise”)!...

Yes, a promise-previously-ratified,…by, God!...

Even, before the Law-of-Moses,…ever-became; the order of each-day…(verses, 15-18). Read this portion, slowly-and-carefully. Always praying in earnest, for spiritual-clarity,…in; all-things!...

Why, were,…(“laws”), (man-made or God-made); put-in-place?...

I repeat, it was to make us, well-aware,…of the consequences; yes, of the price-to-pay,…for the transgressing: of such,…established-disciplines.

It also proves, our fleshly-weaknesses. Yes, of the truths,…which reveal-plainly; that we aren’t able, to uphold fully,…any: established-law!...(without, sooner-or-later; breaking-them).

Moses, was that,…(“Intermediary”),…mentioned, in verse, (19). Note-well, that,…”Angels-of-Light”; have always-worked, alongside of God,…as His: Truest-Messengers!...

For, it was these Angels, (whose Names, aren’t mentioned); who ultimately, guide-and-inspired,…Moses,…to write-down: God’s-own-Laws!...

This act, never came from, a simple man,…like; Moses!...

Although, raised and brought-up,…by, Pharaoh’s-daughter; Moses, became well-founded in worldly-knowledge. But, his own,…speech-impediments; would eventually, forced him,…to use, his-brother; (“Aaron”),…to communicate-clearly: unto the Israelites!...

Yes, sir!... All things, come ultimately,…from, God!... And, often-times,…through; many-different-types, of,…(“Intermediaries”)!... Amen.

The prophets-of-old, (like, Daniel, Enoch, Jeremiah, Noah, King-Solomon); as well, the very Son-of-God!... All of these, and many others,…have-always-worked, as: (“Intermediaries”)!... Why?...

I’ve said it, before. It’s how, God reaches-out,…to a; fallen-humanity.

God’s own Holiness, prohibits Him from otherwise,…going-back; on His own, Word!...

And, His Word tells us,…many-things; to include, the fact-that,…He abhors,…sin. Sin, is a complete,…(“Abomination-to-God”)!... And, it defiles,…everything; God, stands for.

And, He cannot be present,…where, sin; is present!...

Such, is the Holiness-and-Purity,…of our, living-God!... Amen. It’s why, He’s the same,…yesterday; today-and-tomorrow!... Steadfast-and-immovable, unfathomable, immeasurable,…and-most,…unconfined!...

Getting back, to the point-in-case.

Literally,…(“laws”),…only, pin-point; our physical-and-emotional, weaknesses!... They represent, written-proofs,…of, what-we-humans; cannot, really-ever,…fulfill, completely: nor-carry-out, in its,…totality!... Amen.

The purpose of God’s-Laws, (agreements-or-covenant, with Abraham), put-in-place,…by God; served the purposes, I just,…highlighted. And, they were put-in-place,…until the,…(”Off-Spring”),…of Abraham, (meaning, Jesus-the-Christ): should come!...

Generations, later,…God’s promises, were fulfilled; when Jesus,…entered-the-scene!... Often-times, we believe otherwise. We tend to want, God to function on our own,…schedules-and-timing!...

Yes, Abraham was promised by God,…that, all-nations; would be blessed, (eventually, and down-the-road), by one of Abraham’s own,…”Off-Spring!”…(Jesus, implied-here). It wasn’t fulfilled, by Isaac!...(which would be, the natural, inclination-of-thoughts)…

Are we really-blessed?... Are all-nations, of this present-planet,…truly-blessed?... Are we there, yet?... Not, in the least,…I-dare-say!... Why?...

Answer: Because, every knee must bend,…first-and-foremost; before the Son-of-God!... And, the 2nd Advent of our Messiah,…is still, pending.

And, so,…this promise; of God, still-stands,…yet-future. Yes, by-in-and-thru,…Jesus; all who believe, will ultimately be blessed,…in that: we are promised, eternal-tomorrows!...(although, as we stand-today; we are not-yet, possessors of such-promises)…

Keep-Hope-Alive!... Keep-the-Faith!... All-Good-Things, come to those,…who-wait!... Amen.

In today’s-present-world, not everyone accepts our Jesus,…as their, Ruling-King!...

In closing, I make emphasis on something that,…our Apostle-Paul, makes-most-clear. That, although there have been,…indeed; many, (“Intermediaries”), there is but,…only: One-Most-High-God!...(Jehovah, and/or Yahweh: if-you-prefer)…Amen. (read, Galatians 3:20)…

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=7095
Attachments
122839_th.gif
122839_th.gif (7.79 KiB) Viewed 3549 times
a-beautiful-life-8211-jim-reeves-eKOqeZ0ntU-700x394-474x300.jpg
a-beautiful-life-8211-jim-reeves-eKOqeZ0ntU-700x394-474x300.jpg (66.58 KiB) Viewed 3550 times
16144494_367796030251257_1410290637_n.jpg
16144494_367796030251257_1410290637_n.jpg (62 KiB) Viewed 3550 times