Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:51 pm

“TAKE-A-MOMENT,…TO-REFLECT,…ON-THIS!”…

Please read, (Genesis 33: the entire chapter)…

Today, I happen to have opened my Bible,…without any, specific purpose; other-than to edify, my own,…spiritual-understanding!...

Upon reading this mentioned-chapter, of Genesis,…I realized; something worth-noting, which I want to share,…with you,…(dear-reader and friends)!...

Jacob, recognizes his brother,…(”Esau”); as being his elder. And, out-of-respect,…Jacob, refers to his brother; by the title of, “lord!”…

Let’s take a good-look, at this word,…”lord!”…

Throughout our Bible, although used in both the Old-and-New-Testament,…I believe-that; it always pertains, to someone who we esteem,…as being, superior: to ourselves. Yes,…”lord”; a title-given, to someone,…for whom: we may feel,…indebted!...

Someone, of a higher-power and/or authority,…than ourselves!...

Someone, to whom we express-reverence,…because; of their position. Even, still-today,…do we not, pay-rent; to our land-lord?...

In our modern-age, a Mortgage-Company and/or lending institution,…could be our; “lord!”… As well, an individual,…acting in behalf, of the original owner; with regards to some-sort, of property,…(this person, is often-called; an agent)…

In cases, where deceased-loved-ones,…appoint, an executor; in their last-will and testament, this person possesses,…what’s called, a power-of-attorney: status!...

Yes, this individual could also,…(”lord-over”); the will of others!...(as-so-stated, by the written instructions,…left-behind; by the deceased, at hand).

Yes, we humans,…indeed-mirror; our celestial-realm, in many ways!...

Our Bible’s, over-all message,…to; (“Repent-and-be-Saved”),…is in fact: most infallible. But, the over-all binding,…composing and editing, of our Bible; has in fact, been adulterated,…(over-the-ages); by the very delving, of Satan,…and his own: appointed, insurgents!...

Is this, blasphemy?... No, sir!... It’s real-truth, at its best!...

Mankind, has always adulterated,…everything; that we’ve, come-in-contact,…with. Since our own,…days-of-old. And, our Bible is no,…exception!...

Remember, always-that,…Jesus-of-Nazareth; reprimanded most, the religionist,…of: His day. Why?...

Because, they had made putrid,…the Word-of-God!...(Jehovah, His Excellent-Name). The Pharisees, reverenced more-so,…their own, man-made commandments; rather-than-reverence, God’s own,…Commands!...

One fine-example, of confusing the general-masses,…in subtle-ways; lies in the insertion, of this word,…(”lord”): into such, an inter-changeable,…title!...

I ask you, (dear-reader and friends); who was it, that first dared,…to replace: God’s own, proper Name?...

Of course, it was those,…who-bound; composed and edited, our Bible!... And, is this not,…adulterating; the original Aramaic, Greek and Hebrew,…manuscripts?... Of course, it is!... Yes, the Devil’s in,…all-the-details.

Folks, Jesus-of-Nazareth,…either; lords-over, our personal-lives,…or, He: does not!... Just as, His own God and Father-in-Heaven,…lords-over, all-things; including His only-begotten Son!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=3765

https://www.123greetings.com
Attachments
country-christmas-700x394-474x300.jpg
country-christmas-700x394-474x300.jpg (92.7 KiB) Viewed 4049 times
336433_th.jpg
336433_th.jpg (21.92 KiB) Viewed 4049 times
the-christmas-song-474x300.jpg
the-christmas-song-474x300.jpg (79.89 KiB) Viewed 4049 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:00 pm

“LET’S-KEEP-TRUTH,…IN-ITS-CONTEXT!”…

Please read, (Genesis 32:30)…

In this verse, Jacob says-that,…”I have seen God, face-to-face.… And, yet,…my life, has been delivered!”…(meaning, Saved and/or spared).

Now, let’s read-ahead,…just-a-bit; please read, (Genesis 33:10)…

In this verse, Jacob says-that,…”Seeing the face of his own brother, (Esau); is like seeing, the face-of-God!”…

Now, please read the entire chapter of,…(Exodus 33)…

Read it, slowly-and-carefully. I pray-that, “You come to see, what I see. Yes,…real-truths!”… In the Book-of-Exodus, (chapter 33:2); we see clearly, that,…Almighty-God, (Jehovah, His Excellent-Name); always sends His own Angels, ahead of us.

For, these very same,…are God’s own; Messengers-and-Servants!...

These Angels, they relay first-hand,…God’s instructions, commands-and-desires; they are all, forwarded to humanity. They function as Mediators and/or Intercessors, between mankind and our Creator!... (much like the Son, Jesus-of-Nazareth; still does, even-today)…

In, (verse, 9); of this great Book-of-Exodus, (chapter 33): Moses enters the tent, and God’s-Presence, (in the form of; a pillar-of-cloud); descends from Heaven, and stands at the entrance,…of the tent. Notice-well, as God speaks to Moses,…He, doesn’t enter; into the tent!...

In, (verse, 11); it reads-that,…God; used to speak to Moses, (“face-to-face”),…as a man; speaks to his friend!... Yes, I dare add; as (“If”), you and I,…are speaking: to each-other.

I ask you, dear-reader and friends. Don’t we also, today speak to each other,…”face-to-face”, (figuratively-speaking); even while using, our phones?... Of course, we do!... It’s a figurative-phrase, identifying the fact that,…there’s an intimacy-involved; in the given, conversation at hand.

Folks, these types-of-expressions,…were never meant, to be taken; literally!...

Yes, one-on-one,…true-intimacy; can indeed occur, “face-to-face”,…(figuratively): between two individuals, to include in our modern-age,…”Hang-outs,…and,…Skype!”…

Telecommunications, have advanced in such ways,…that-we-today; can feel as though, the person with whom we are talking to,…is right-there: present and accounted, for!...(although, we may be, miles-apart; physically)…

Focus, for one-moment,…on verses, (18-23)…

God’s-Glory, represents His finest-characteristics. Yes, His Grace, His Mercy and Boundless-Love,…are all; God’s own strong-virtues. But, no man-or-woman, (for that matter); can see God, (while still in the flesh-and-blood, state of existence): and still live, to tell,…about-it!...

We, can stand-by,…God, (figuratively-speaking); as His own Glory, passes-by, (like in the case, with Moses). Yes, we can be close-or-near,…God’s own Presence; (often manifested as, pillars-of-fire and/or pillars-of-clouds)!...

Another example, was the burning-bush,…atop the Mount; this was an, (“Angel-of-God”); who was sent-down, to represent God’s own,…Message!...(it was never, God; Himself)…

And, yes,…Holy-Ground; is considered any environment, where these Heavenly-Bodies, (such-as-Angels): may presently be, occupying. Such as the case, with the,…”Burning-Bush!”…

Moses, was in the presence of one,…”Holy-Angel”; who requested that, Moses remove his sandals. These Angels, speak as perfect,…sounding-boards, (if-you-will).

They relay, exactly what God,…wants us, (humans); to hear!... Although, God’s own,…”Thunderous-Voice”; has indeed, been quoted,…as being heard: descending-directly, from Heaven,…itself: on several occasions!...

Like when God, was well pleased,…with His Son’s; over-all, Obedience!...(example: at Jesus’, water-baptism. And, when Peter, James and John; heard a Great-Thunderous-Voice, speaking-out from a descending cloud,…upon that: “Mount-of-Transfiguration!”…

We can hear, God!... But, as long as we’re in these,…fleshly-bodies; we can, never-ever,…see God!...(in a de-facto, manner). Why?... It’s because, of His Perfect-and-Holy,…nature; God, does not permit us, (putrid and fallen-humans),…to defile: His otherwise, perfect-state of,…existence!...

Yes, impeccable is our living-God!...

We humans, are the fallen-and-defiled,…ones!...

But, when all ends,…finally-meet; just know that, for the most part,…it is always: God’s own Angels, who meet with mankind. Yes, these Angelic-Beings,…represent; God’s own perspective, most perfectly,…so!...

And, so,…it was, (“God’s-Back-Side”); which Moses, finally saw!...(read, Exodus 33: 23). Why?... Because, God won’t allow our imperfections,…to ever-taint; His most, Holy-Standings!...

Going-back, for one-moment,…to, (Genesis 32:1)…

It was the, (“Angels-of-God”); who met with, Jacob. And, it was one of these very same,…Angels; with-whom, Jacob,…scuffled-and-wrestled: all night. Yes, an Angel,…who-took; the form of a man!…(verses, 24-25).

In the following verse, (30); Jacob, once again says-that,…he-has-seen: God!... Yes, (“face-to-face”),…but, this is; figuratively-speaking.

And, in,…(Genesis 33:10)…

Jacob, declares that,…seeing his own brother, (Esau); this experience, in itself, (of re-uniting with his brother; elated Jabob): was like seeing, God,…”face-to-face!”…

In closing, I pray,…that; “You, dear-reader and friends. Come to rightly-divide, all-things. Always keeping,…real-truths; in its, proper-perspective!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=3750

Attachments
120797_th.gif
120797_th.gif (46.22 KiB) Viewed 4037 times
117270_th.gif
117270_th.gif (24.74 KiB) Viewed 4037 times
102425_th.gif
102425_th.gif (40.31 KiB) Viewed 4037 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:01 pm

I PRAY, THAT-YOU,…DEAR-READER AND FRIENDS; FIND SOME REAL ADDED-VALUE, AND TRUE LASTING-WORTH,…WITHIN THESE TWO-LINKS: WHICH I SHARE, WITH YOU,…TODAY!... AMEN.

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=3735

Attachments
111919_th.gif
111919_th.gif (7.97 KiB) Viewed 4035 times
105511_th.gif
105511_th.gif (6.57 KiB) Viewed 4035 times
103526_th.gif
103526_th.gif (6.92 KiB) Viewed 4035 times
Last edited by izzyfalcon on Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:03 pm

I PRAY, THAT-YOU,…DEAR-READER AND FRIENDS; FIND SOME REAL ADDED-VALUE, AND TRUE LASTING-WORTH,…WITHIN THESE TWO-LINKS: WHICH I SHARE, WITH YOU,…TODAY!... AMEN.

NOTICE-WELL, THAT EACH ONE TAKES YOU FURTHER BACK IN TIME; TO EVEN THOSE MOMENTS, OF MY OWN INFANCY IN WRITING THESE DEVOTIONAL PASSAGES!... SHOULD THEY IMPACT YOU, IN POSITIVE WAYS,…PLEASE PAY THEM, FORWARD!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=3720

Attachments
113478_th.gif
113478_th.gif (7.99 KiB) Viewed 4033 times
113366_th.gif
113366_th.gif (7.59 KiB) Viewed 4033 times
113012_th.gif
113012_th.gif (7.79 KiB) Viewed 4033 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:11 pm

NOTICE-WELL, THAT EACH ONE TAKES YOU FURTHER BACK IN TIME; TO EVEN THOSE MOMENTS, OF MY OWN INFANCY IN WRITING THESE DEVOTIONAL PASSAGES!... SHOULD THEY IMPACT YOU, IN POSITIVE WAYS,…PLEASE PAY THEM, FORWARD!...

FOR, WE HAVE RECEIVED FREELY. AND, SO,…SHALL WE GIVE, UNTO OTHERS; FREELY!... WE PAID NOTHING, AND RECEIVE NO PAY FOR THESE REVEALED TRUTHS!... BY DIVINE-REVELATIONS, ALL-THINGS OF,…ALMIGHTY-GOD, (JEHOVAH, HIS PRECIOUS-NAME); ARE INDEED, FREE!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=3705

Attachments
315351_th.jpg
315351_th.jpg (26.01 KiB) Viewed 4029 times
311007_th.gif
311007_th.gif (7.92 KiB) Viewed 4029 times
122130_th.gif
122130_th.gif (7.27 KiB) Viewed 4029 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:40 pm

“WHO-OF-US,…HAS-FOUND-FAVOR?”…

Friends, please read, (Genesis 46:2)…

Here, in a more realistic manner,…we read-that, God; speaks to mankind, by means of visions,…and/or: “DIVINE-REVELATIONS!”…

Our Apostle-Paul, spoke about this fact,…in our New-Testament!... What-we-know, as real truth,…is not taught by; any man-or-woman. Nor, by the established wisdom of,…this world. Notice-well, that it was an Angel,…with-whom, Jacob wrestled; all night!...

He declares it so, more clearly in,…please read, (Genesis 48:16)…

Yes, when we back-track to read, (Genesis 32: 24-30); we realize Jacob’s own, inner-turmoil, (much like, we ourselves experience; everyday). Tell me, dear-reader and friends,…who of us; has not fought, with our own,…inner-demons: from time-to-time?...

Outwardly, this often,…manifest-itself, as rebellion; towards our living-God!...(Jehovah, His Excellent-Name). Many of us, still,…despite having lived, to a ripe-old-age; continue to wrestle inwardly. To include times, when God,…sends us; His very own, Angels!...(all, for our better-good).

Let’s take a good look, together,…at, (Genesis 48:17-20)…

Here we can see, God’s principle,…at work. The first, shall be,…last. And, the last,…will be; first!... Why, do you suppose,…this is, so?...

Take the case-in-point, with regards to Joseph, (Abrahams’-favored-son). He was seen, as the least amongst,…his own; blood-brothers. Yet, in Joseph’s case,…God, blessed him; well-beyond-measure!..

Yes, it pleases Almighty-God,…to use, those; whom this world of ours, views as being,…the least: important!...

Why?... It’s how, God demonstrates that He is,…indeed, God!... He purposely defies, all of our,…human-reasoning. Demonstrating always, His Superior stance,…over mankind; as our, ultimate Creator,…of: all-things!...

Yes, God enjoys using a remnant-class,…of people. That scrap, of humanity’s own fabric,…which the masses; generally, tosses-away!...

And, with us,…He, creates-and-designs; whole, kingly-robes and gowns!... Amen.

God, is not a,…respecter-of-persons. And, He,…has used; the female-gender, many times-over,…since, days-gone-by. Yes, since times when females,…were, looked-upon; as being, that weaker-vessel…

Let’s take this moment, to remember,…Mary, (the mother of Jesus)!... I ask you, “Was she, not highly-favored,…among all; the women?”... Of course, she was!...

And, what about,…Mary-Magdalene?... Although known as the village, prostitute,…she-also; was highly-favored. This Mary, was privileged,…in seeing, our Risen-Lord, (Jesus-of-Nazareth); yes, she was first-and-foremost,…amongst: all-the-other, brethren,…in Faith!...

Let’s not-ever, forget,…Deborath-and-Ruth!... Yes, these were women,…possessing; true-lasting-virtues!... Folks, God reads our hearts-and-minds,…the most. And, it’s from there,…that; He chooses, whom so-ever,…He: wills!...

Do you remember, Elizabeth?... The mother, of John-the-Baptist!... She was a cousin, to the mother-of-Jesus!...

Yes, dear-reader and friends. We-too, have a Kinsman-Redeemer!... He, whom was viewed,…as being, the least; among-many. One, who was ultimately Exalted,…to God’s; own, right-hand!... (a spiritually-symbolic-position, of much,…Celestial-Authority. Although, our Jesus,…is-not-our; Most-High-God. As so many, erroneous-teach)!...

As practiced, by our forefathers,…this, (“Right-Hand-Side”); defines a position, of inheritance. Usually, the first-born,…of any family; was to inherit, what-was-then,…called: ”A-Double-Portion!”…

Yes, double of what any other sibling,…in that, given-family-unit; would otherwise, inherit…(read, Genesis 48:17-20).

Did Jesus, not inherit,…the very, Kingdom-Keys; to our promised, New-Heavens and New-Earth?... Of course, He did!... And, is Jesus,…not-known; as the very,…(“First-Born”): of God’s own, Creation?... Of course, He is!...

All of it, a direct-result,…of Jesus’; exemplary Obedience-and-Humility!...

Yes, these two attributes are indeed,…two-necessary-keys; which open many, doors-of-opportunity!...

To enter into the Kingdom-of-God, there are conditions,…to-be-met. And, Obedience alongside of Humility,…are on top; of this pre-requisite, list. In closing, I pray-that,…”You-too, find-much-favor,…in; God’s own eyes!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=3690

Attachments
116332_th.gif
116332_th.gif (7.42 KiB) Viewed 4016 times
1.jpg
1.jpg (16.4 KiB) Viewed 4016 times
1 (1).jpg
1 (1).jpg (14 KiB) Viewed 4016 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:50 pm

FOR, WE HAVE RECEIVED FREELY. AND, SO,…SHALL WE GIVE, UNTO OTHERS; FREELY!... WE PAID NOTHING, AND RECEIVE NO PAY FOR THESE REVEALED TRUTHS!... BY DIVINE-REVELATIONS, ALL-THINGS OF,…ALMIGHTY-GOD, (JEHOVAH, HIS PRECIOUS-NAME); ARE INDEED, FREE!...

MANY PASTORS, PREACHERS-AND-PRIESTS,...WOULD ANSWER, THAT: "THE LABORER, IS TRULY WORTHY OF HIS-OR-HER,...HIRE!"...

EVEN THIS, THEY HAVE PERVERTED. TO BE HIRED, DOES NOT NECESSARILY MEAN THAT,...MONEY-IS-INVOLVED; IN RETURN FOR OUR LABORING-IN-LOVE!...

YES, WE ARE THOSE,...INDEED, HIRED; CHOSEN AND DESTINED, I MIGHT ADD!... ALL DONE, BY OUR MOST HIGH GOD!... JEHOVAH, HIS EXCELLENT-NAME!... BUT, WE DO ALL-THINGS PERTAINING TO HIS WRITTEN-WORD,...FOR THE FINAL-AND-ULTIMATE, PURPOSE; OF GLORIFYING-OUR-CREATOR!...

YES, FIRST-AND-FOREMOST,...WE SAY-AND-DO, ALL-THINGS!... FOR, THE GLORY-OF-GOD!... NOT, FOR OUR OWN INTEREST AND/OR SAKE!...

IT'S WHAT THE SON, (JESUS-OF-NAZARETH); HAS TAUGHT US, AND IT IS ALSO,...WHAT-WE, (HIS-FAITHFUL-FOLLOWERS): SHARE-AND-BELIEVE, WITH OTHERS!... AMEN.

I PRAISE OUR LIVING-GOD, IN JESUS'-NAME; FOR, THIS IS THE SEASON OF THANKSGIVING-AND-PRAISE!... WE EXTEND OUR GRATITUDE, TO THE ONE WHO,...PROMISES; TO NEVER FORGET-NOR-FORSAKE, US!...

AND, TO YOU,...DEAR-READER AND FRIENDS!... THANK YOU, FOR FOLLOWING THESE WRITTEN PASSAGES. I WOULDN'T HAVE A STEADY GROUP OF OVER 2,500 LOYAL READERS, ENTERING INTO MY BLOGS,...WERE IT NOT-TRUE; THAT FAITH, COMES BY HEARING. AND, HEARING,...BY; THE WORD-OF-GOD!...

MAY YOU ALWAYS, REMEMBER THE TRUE-REASON,...FOR THIS, CHRISTMAS-SEASON!... YES, REMEMBER-ALWAYS,...THE, "CHRIST",...IN CHRISTMAS!... AMEN.

YOUR FRIEND,

IZZY!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=3675

Attachments
331826_th.gif
331826_th.gif (5.33 KiB) Viewed 4014 times
311166_th.gif
311166_th.gif (7.83 KiB) Viewed 4014 times
303159_th.jpg
303159_th.jpg (26.65 KiB) Viewed 4014 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:37 pm

“WE-ALL,…FOLLOW-THE-FATHER!”…

Friends, thank-you for your loyal-support!...

I know that, some of you have followed my writings,…since my, very beginnings. Together, we shall continue to follow Christ-Jesus,…inside this wonderful-website; called,…”Nethugs.com!”…

It’s been over 8 years, now; that I have labored-in-love, learning-and-growing,…myself: as I, walk-with-God!... May we, together,…continue giving; all the Glory, to Almighty-God!...(Jehovah, His Precious-Name).

Yes, His truths shall prevail,…so-help-us, God!... Amen.

Come along, as we strive-forward,…in observing-and-examining; all-things. Let’s read, (Matthew 26:39).

How many of us, today,…fall-face-first; on the ground, to pray and worship,…our: living-God?... I know, of no-one,…myself. Yes, truly a submissive-posture,…to take; when addressing our Creator!... The Son, did it. And, so can we. Should you-and-me, be so inclined.

Mankind, has always lived,…by, giving ourselves; much-importance. Yes, we spend our days,…exercising-aimless-thoughts. And, in the end,…it’s just; much-to-do, about nothing!...

Inside of our false-hood, lie-many,…pretenses. Included in them, has been humanity’s own,…conjured-up-causes; corrupting, Christ-Jesus,…and His: original-gospel-message!...

Many, would try to convince you,…that, God’s-Nature; is indeed, a complex one. And, that,…only-those, of the clergy; the well-learned, Theologians,…truly-understand: these issues, about our God!...

Yes, and that,…the Magnitude, of His Majesty; is beyond the reach, of any common,…man: and/or, woman!...

Hog-wash!... All of it, has been fabricated,…yes, fables; to keep the common, and hard-working-class,…from-ever: realizing the true-simplicity, of Christ’s-Cause!...

Dear-reader and friends, it’s always been about,…the Father’s-Kingdom!...

Why, would Jesus,…want-to-confuse, His-Faithful-Followers; by talking about His Father, as being a separate,…and unique, (Superior-Entity); if indeed, Jesus has been God,…Himself: all-along?...(as so many, erroneously teach-and-belief).

Completely ludicrous, and totally,…absurd!...

Despite the written-warnings, (within the pages, of our Bible); of curses, befalling mankind,…for daring-to-change, even; one-iota, of the original manuscripts, (The Aramaic, The Greek and The Hebrew); we’ve managed to do, just that,…along the course: of these past, centuries-of-old!...(are we not, cursed; globally)?...

Humanity, as a whole,…has always struggled; with the concept, of grasping something larger,…than ourselves. Much less, be asked to become,…”submissive-and-subservient”; in our, personal-posture,…towards any: Authority figure, exercising power,…over us!...

The intangible, the invisible, the spiritual-realm,…has-always, puzzled; all-peoples!... Tell me, are the Heavenly-Stars,…not present; even-during, the daylight-hours?... Yet, we cannot see them,…until, night-fall; although, it is the same brightness,…of our own, Sun: which these stars, reflect unto us!...

Yet, plainly,…Jesus-of-Nazareth; incessantly-so, demonstrates that our much needed,…counseling-and-guidance, must be sought-out: by imploring, (with humility), our Creator,…of all-things!...(yes, Jesus’ own God; and Father-in-Heaven).

It may take, all-of-eternity, (and, so-be-it); to cover, the countless examples,…illustrated, by the Son; claiming, emphatically-and-unequivocally,…that, His Father: truly is,…”Greater than-the-Son!”…(read, John 14:28).

It would behoove us, to read both,…(chapters: 14-and-17; of this, Great-Book-of-John,…in its: entirety)!...

Yes, the,…(”Word”); was, made-flesh. He left, His Father’s own,…abode; commissioned and invoked, to function as,…God’s own: ”Sacrificial-Lamb!”…

Folks, it was the Father’s own,…set-forth-criteria; and not, the Son’s!... Jesus’, exemplary Obedience,…in fulfilling, His assigned-and-appointed work; resulted in, a reward.

He was Exalted, (a position, which He didn’t hold; prior to His, accomplishments).

In contrast, and by comparison,…we cannot, exalt; a living-God, who already claims,…to be: the,…(“Most-High”)!…

On-and-on, we battle inwardly,…with regards, to the Son’s,…truest-purpose. He, (Jesus-of-Nazareth), mediates-and-intercedes,…even, today; because, often we do not-know,…for, what-or-how: to pray, as we ought!... Amen.

Yes, there’s only One-God!...(Jehovah, His Excellent-Name).

And, there’s only,…One-Mediator, (and/or Intercessor); between mankind and his Creator!... The Man, called,…Jesus-of-Nazareth!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=3585

Attachments
christmas-love-2-1-474x300.jpg
christmas-love-2-1-474x300.jpg (54.88 KiB) Viewed 3942 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:49 pm

“ENDLESS,…REST!”...

Peace!… Peace!… these-Angels-sing.
Good-will, to mankind,...Heavens'-Bells, ring.
Christ, our appointed,...King;
Has, finally-come,...to Earth.
God’s-own-Son,...born-and-living!....

Peace!… Peace!… my, joyful-strain.
Not-of-sorrow,...sin-nor-pain.
Good-will, to mankind,...we, only tell.
As our voices,...rise-and-swell…

Heaven’s-Joy,...has, come-to-Earth.
Born-a-babe,...of, lowly-birth.
And in Him,...the Son-from-Heaven.
God’s-Eternal-Peace,…finally-given!....

Peace!… Peace!… this-story-is.
As-Angels-sing,...of, Grace-and-Bliss.
Because, on Mary’s,...gentle-breast;
Laid-our-Gift,....of,…(“ENDLESS,…REST”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=3555

Attachments
old-toy-trains-8211-roger-miller-1967-I2KeRtvJ-A-474x300.jpg
old-toy-trains-8211-roger-miller-1967-I2KeRtvJ-A-474x300.jpg (58.95 KiB) Viewed 3940 times
11aEXa2YDk0-700x394-474x300.jpg
11aEXa2YDk0-700x394-474x300.jpg (88.78 KiB) Viewed 3940 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:20 pm

“FIND,…YOUR,…FAITH!”…

Friends, it was Pilate-the-governor,…who-questions, our Jesus!...(read, Matthew 27:11).

“Are You, (Jesus); the King of the Jews?”… And, Jesus answers: “You, have said so!”…

In other words, it’s not Me,…but-you; who-says-so!...

Notice-well, when Jesus was accused by the chief-priests and elders,…He; gave-no-answer. Why?... Simply, because,…Jesus, never claimed; this title of King!... It was these others, jumping to conclude.

And, yes,…Jesus; was sent to the lost, “House-of-Israel”. Sent, by His own God,…and Father-in-Heaven!...(Jehovah, His Glorious-Name). He was commissioned, to reach-out to the Jews. But, in the midst of this task,…both the Son, and His Father; soon altered the original-plans of Salvation!...

Yes, more-and-more,…Jesus, witnessed; great Faith, from the Gentiles!... In His many, sojourns,…during, Jesus’ public-ministry; He saw first-hand, greater Faith coming from the Gentiles,…than-often-times; from the very, “House-of-Israel”: to whom, Jesus was originally sent,…to preach!...

Although, our living-God is known to be steadfast,…remaining the same; yesterday, today and forever-more. He can also, freely choose-to-change,…His original Plans, as He; so-ever-wills!... Why?...

Because, He can and He,…does!...

As Supreme-Ruler and Creator of all-things, it’s His prerogative,…to-do-so!... Some of you, have issues with this real-truth. As you, also have issues with,…submitting; to a higher-authority, than yourselves,…presiding: over your, everyday-lives!...

And, so,…we, (Jesus-Faithful-Followers); shall-pray for you, the most. Only those, who Obey and submit-humbly,…are those; who are promised, to enter there-into,…this: Kingdom-of-God!...

Yes, indeed,…it’s very much; a conditional matter. Repentance, is a number-one,…criteria; as well, forgiveness,…must-also, be implored; before, we could ever-believe ourselves,…to qualify: as being,…”justified!”...(in God’s, own eyes).

Many, believe that-by repeating,…well-rehearsed, prayers and petitions; that-this, qualifies them,…to enter-into: The Father’s-Kingdom!...

What-truly, are your motives?... Where-in, lie your own,…heart-and-mind?... Who, is your,…First-Love?... Remember, always that,…we worship, a God; Who is, (Not), a respecter-of-persons. Although, our,…”good-works”; do follow us, into the here-after!...

Yes, Faith-without-works,…is completely, Dead; in its own, tracks!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=7185

Attachments
fwBIUC0deLE-474x300.jpg
fwBIUC0deLE-474x300.jpg (26.76 KiB) Viewed 3933 times
336369_th.gif
336369_th.gif (7.58 KiB) Viewed 3933 times
124814_th.gif
124814_th.gif (7.86 KiB) Viewed 3933 times
Last edited by izzyfalcon on Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:35 pm

“MY-PERSONAL,…PRAYER!"...

Sweet-Jesus, we are truly,…amazed; at Your-Father’s-Grace, so fair.
Thank-You, for Your deeds,…accomplished once; for-all-times.
Because of,...Your-Father's-Forgiveness;
Ours-is-now,...a-complete-restoration.
And, yes,...even-for; my relationship, with You!...

Now, that-we,...can be used, by You;
May we touch, the very-lives,…of others.
I trust-and-walk,…only- in, Your-Ways.
As, I’ve felt,...Your-Hand, lead me; day-by-day!...

We stand amazed, and-in-awe,…of, Your-Father’s-Creation.
Yes, its-distant galaxies,...and Angelic-Realm.
Mine, is a world,…who-speaks-loudly;
Of this Love,...You've taught: with much, affection!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=7170

Attachments
Train-Ride-700x394-474x300.jpg
Train-Ride-700x394-474x300.jpg (66.64 KiB) Viewed 3931 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:54 pm

“TO-US,…WHO-BELIEVE!”…

Make the time, dear-reader and friends. And, examine well,…all-things. Don’t be led, by spoon-fed-here-says,…uttered by; pompous-preachers, ravenous-wolves standing behind their,…putrid-pulpits: teaching only, “Doctrines-of-Devils!”…

Yes, these very same,…often are found; dressed in sheep’s-clothing!... We’ve been forewarned, have you read it?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!... Amen.

Read, Jesus’ own quoted-words,…then question; your own hearts-and-minds. Ask yourself, all the hard-questions. Dispel the fogged-findings, of these false-teachers. Yes, come into this bright-light,…of God’s-Truth!...(read, Matthew chapter 26: in its entirety)…

Notice-well, how Jesus emphasizes,…these facts; with regards to His own God, and Father-in-Heaven!...(Jehovah, His Glorious-Name). Yes, of how we must all,…constantly seek; this higher Authority!...

Folks, it’s found only,…in-and-at; the very foot, of Almighty-God’s,…own: Throne-of-Judgment!...(read, verses 29, 39, 42). It’s all-about, Jesus’ own God and Father-in-Heaven!... When reading, (verse, 63); we can clearly see, that the high-priest,…where those, who questioned most; the validity of Jesus, being that Anointed-One!...(and/or Christ).

Yes, the One,…chosen-and-destined; by our Creator, of all-things!... Jesus-of-Nazareth, set-apart for a specific-work. He wasn’t being accused, of being anything else. It was the ignorance, of the unlearned, (in spiritual-matters); who called Jesus,…”King of the Jews!”…

Never-once, did Jesus,…claim this title; for Himself!...

Much less, of ever-being,…God, Himself!...(as millions, erroneously believe; even-today). Who of us, like our Apostle-Peter,…continue to deny; the Son-of-God, and His truest-stance?...(read, verse 64). Jesus, even unto this day,…stands at, the right-hand; yes, He’s at the ready-stance,…awaiting: for His Father’s-Further-Instructions!...

For, only the Father knows,…of that-specific, Day-and-Hour; of His Son’s return. Yes, the Son,…commissioned-and-ordained; anointed-and-appointed, invoked-and-empowered,…bestowed-and-exalted: to the highest-celestial-position: imaginable. Yes, to His Father’s own,…right-hand-side, of Power!...

Yet, none-of-this,…makes Jesus, out-to-be; our Most-High-God!... No, sir!...

All the contrary, Jesus was God’s,…(”First-Born”),…of all, God’s-Creation!... Thereafter, came the Angelic-Realm and the Heavens itself,…which they, occupy. Followed by, us humans,…inhabiting, this globe; we call,…Earth!...

May we all, finally come to see,…the Majestic-Vastness; the order-and-placing, of all-things. Just as, our Father,…has planned it, in Jesus’-Name!... For, there shall never be,…another, like Him; nor a greater-warrior, than Jesus-of-Nazareth!...

Yes, One who said-and-did, (as He, still-does),…all-things; for the very Glory-of-God!... The same Glory, of which the Father,...envelopes; His only begotten!... Yes, Father-and-Son!...

One-in-Love!... One-in-Mindset and Mission!... Yet, each possessing a uniquely-proper,…identity; much like you-and-me, dear-reader and friends. Each, donning their own,…”Crown-of-Righteousness!”… Just as promised, even unto us,…who-believe!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=7140

Attachments
mail (5).jpg
mail (5).jpg (71.65 KiB) Viewed 3908 times
16144494_367796030251257_1410290637_n.jpg
16144494_367796030251257_1410290637_n.jpg (80.4 KiB) Viewed 3908 times
uzjFEMmM0Xs-700x394-474x300.jpg
uzjFEMmM0Xs-700x394-474x300.jpg (52.97 KiB) Viewed 3908 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:30 pm

“ARE-YOU,…HUNGERING,…FOR-REAL-TRUTH?”…

Folks, it was by way-of-mockery,…that, our Jesus-of-Nazareth; was called,…”King of the Jews!”…

That’s-right!... The enemies of God’s own Son, claimed this title,…for Jesus!...(read, Matthew 27:29). I ask you, dear-reader and friends,…how many of us, today; are feeling truly, compelled to carry,…our own: heavy-cross?...

Few are those, who despite the weight of our own,…personal burdens; are freely willing, to bear-down on our,…tests-and-trials. How is it, that Almighty-God, (Jehovah, His Glorious-Name); knows all too well, that rewards,…must be, in the cards; before, we humans will consider,…doing anything: of lasting value and true-worth?...

And, so,…God, promises; a share, in the Son’s,…inheritance. What does the Son, own?... Well, He today,…holds, the very Keys; to our New-Heavens and our New-Earth, promised. And, the Son,…also, freely-states; that He, shall place us,…at His own: right-hand-side!...(just as He, Himself; stands at His Father’s own, right-hand-side)…

Yes, much Power,…indeed; I would add, wisdom-and-knowledge,…awaits those: who will endure. Notice-well, in (verse, 37); that our Jesus, was charged, (and wrongly-so), of being the,…”King of the Jews!”…

Yes,…(“Charged”),…against Jesus; read the very words, over His head,…”This is Jesus. The King of the Jews!”…

Tell me, dear-reader and friends. Do we not, still use the term,…”You are, guilty-as-charged!”… Of course, we do.

Our man-made court-system, declares us, (and/or,…“charges”); an individual, either innocent-or-guilty,…at-the-end: of every trial. False testimonies, made by false-witnesses,…came forth; in Jesus’ trial.

Ultimately, it was His own enemies, (meaning, the chief-priests and elders; yes, the religious-order of that day); who,…”Charged”,…our Jesus, falsely. Yes, with Blasphemy!... Why?... Because, Jesus was professing to be,…the very; Son-of-God!...

And, (Not),…”King of the Jews!”…(read, Matthew 26:63).

Yet, here-too,…humanity, (as a whole, and in general); has fallen into, the countless deceits,…andsnares: of Satan,…himself. Why?... Because, the majority,…never-really; examine all-things, for themselves. Yes, spoon-fed-here-says,…and; “Doctrines-of-Devils!”…

These fabricated-fables, continue to easily confuse and lead-astray,…millions; of church-members. As, the very,…(“Spirit-of-Stupor”),…overshadows them; because they choose-freely, to believe these,…out-right: lies!...

Even those, who doubted-and-derided,…our Jesus, (as He hung, on that horrendous, Roman-Cross); wagged their heads, saying: “If You, are the Son-of-God,…come-down, from the cross!”…(read, Matthew 27:39-40).

Yes, the people knew,…Jesus’ own, claimer!...

But, notice-well,…that, in (verses, 41-42); it was the chief-priest, the scribes-and-elders,…who mocked, Jesus: by saying,…”He is the King of Israel”…

Yet, in (verse, 43); the false-accusers, repeat Jesus’ own utterances,…by quoting: “For, He said. I am the Son-of-God!”…

Folks, this is why,…it’s so important; to study, entire chapters,…at one time. Yes, dissect each sequential verse,…and order-of-events; as it really, occurred. Only those, who hunger for real-truths,…shall be fed.

Yes, Jesus is appointed by Almighty-God,…to be our, King, (yet-future)!... And, He will preside over,…David’s-Throne!... Right-down here, on the New-Earth,…promised. All of it, taking place inside His,…Father’s-Kingdom!...

We are joint-heirs, with the Son!... But, not-yet,…inheritors; and/or possessors!... This, too,…is-yet-future!...

I pray, that,…”When all ends-meet, God’s Mercy,…Triumph!... As His Ways, are certainly,…higher-than ours; so shall, the last-of-you,…to surrender, you capricious-ways: will be first, to enter,…there-in. Folks, the Son is standing,…just beyond the horizon; with arms-wide-open, ready-to-receive,…whom: so-ever-wills!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=7125

Attachments
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif (1.37 MiB) Viewed 3906 times
20272273_1501102729948135_1681864229100978176_n.gif
20272273_1501102729948135_1681864229100978176_n.gif (1.84 MiB) Viewed 3906 times
20859665_10214016114226854_260753013637906432_n.gif
20859665_10214016114226854_260753013637906432_n.gif (227.57 KiB) Viewed 3906 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:40 pm

FRIENDS, REMEMBER-ALWAYS,...THE REAL-REASON, FOR THIS CHRISTMAS-SEASON!...

REMEMBER, THE AGONY, THE SEPARATION BETWEEN FATHER-AND-SON!... REMEMBER, THE HOPE WE LIVE DAILY,...IN THE EXERCISED-GRACE, OF ALMIGHTY-GOD!...

I BELONG, TO NO CULT, NO RELIGIOUS-ORDER; I HAVE DEVOTED MUCH TIME AND EFFORT, HAVE SAT WITH THE VARIOUS DIVIDING-DENOMINATIONS OUT-THERE,...EXISTING: INSIDE OUR CHRISTIAN-COMMUNITIES!...

ONLY AFTER MORE THAN 18 YEARS, OF ASKING, KNOCKING AND SEARCHING,...FROM WITHIN; HAVE I DARED TO BE A,...DANIEL.

YES, I INVITE YOU TODAY,...TO BE LIKE,...DANIEL.

DARE TO BE A DANIEL. DARE, TO STAND FOR TRUTH...

DARE TO MAKE IT KNOWN.

YES,...DARE TO STAND, ALONE!...

KNOWING ALL THE WHILE, THAT ALONE,...WE ARE NOT!... AMEN.

YOUR FRIEND,

IZZY!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=7110

Attachments
24302530_475837289484110_220689494276308992_n.gif
24302530_475837289484110_220689494276308992_n.gif (410.28 KiB) Viewed 3904 times
24726710_158341148251499_1238699257_n.jpg
24726710_158341148251499_1238699257_n.jpg (46.24 KiB) Viewed 3904 times
mail (4).jpg
mail (4).jpg (199.26 KiB) Viewed 3904 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:21 pm

"READ-ABOUT,...THIS-LOST-TRUTH!"...

Friends, the Demons know-that our Jesus-of-Nazareth,…is truly, the only; begotten Son of the Father!...(Jehovah, His Precious-Name)…

As well, all the enemies of God’s own Son,…unknowingly, also confess; that-truly, Jesus is the Son-of-God!...(read, Matthew 27:54). Yet, millions remain completely duped!...(as they erroneously-continue, to call our Jesus,…God; Himself)…

The very Roman-Empire, who nailed our Saviour,…to that, horrendous-cross; remains today, the most powerful, religious-order,…in: our planet. Folks, Jesus refers to His own, (Faithful-Followers); as His,…”Brothers!”…

Whereas, our living-God, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, if you prefer); refers to His own, chosen-and-destined,…as His, children. Big difference, between these,…two.

I pray, that: “You, dear-reader and friends,…come-to-see; the bright-lights, of this,…simplest-of-truths!”… Amen.

Jesus, is (Not),…God, Himself!... As, the,…”World’s-Religionist”; would have you, otherwise believe. Here lie, the works of those,…chief-priests; who-had, assembled with the elders,…and: taken counsel.

They gave, a sufficient-sum of money,…to the soldiers; (who-had, witnessed an Angel-of-God; sitting atop the rolled-stone, at Jesus’ tomb); to tell the people, that Jesus’-Disciples,…came-by-night, and stole: Jesus’-Body!...(read, Matthew 28:11-15).

Yes, indeed,…a fabricated-lie; which to this very day, suits-well,…all-unbelievers!...

Notice-well, how in verse, (18); Jesus, claims that all authority,…in both, Heaven and on Earth; has been,…(“GIVEN”): to Him!...

Yes,…(“GIVEN”)!... But, by whom?... Answer: By His own God, and Father-in-Heaven!... Yes, friends. The Religionists, would have you believe in their fabricated-fables,…like the, age-old; Trinity-Doctrine!...

As well, the,…”Rapture-Theory!”…

Folks, if Jesus-of-Nazareth has asked us, (His-Faithful-Followers); to baptize others, we must think,…”spiritually”; and in depth, regarding this assigned,…task!...

Not only, was Jesus referring to the,…act-of,…(”water-baptism”); but-also, to a much deeper-commitment,…on our part: that of having, all-others,…who-will-listen, to ultimately,…(”submerge-themselves”); completely-and-fully, in furthering along,…the Son’s: original-gospel-message!...

Yes, the unadulterated version,…which; talks-only-about, His Father’s-Kingdom,…being at hand,(back-then, and still-today)… Yes, a spiritual-kingdom available,…all, for the grasping; to whom-so-ever, wills!...

Remember, always-that,…our Jesus, confesses; that-this Kingdom, of which He speaks,…is, (Not): of this present-world. No, sir!...

If Jesus speaks, about three (3) entities,…Father, Son and Holy-Spirit; then this means, that there are indeed,…three (3): uniquely-proper and separate, entities,…involved. Yes, they are One-in-Love,…and One-in-Mindset; as well, mission!...

All three, (3); desire most that, humanity come to an earnest Repentance,…and, a-total-change: of heart-and-mind. Yes, to include the eliminating of,…”old-life-styles!”... Amen.

Notice-well, that these three (3),…mentioned; are indeed, (“titles”); and not, proper-names,…at that!...

We know, that the Father is named,…Jehovah!... We also, know that,…the Son, is called; Jesus-of-Nazareth!... But, what ever happened to the Holy-Spirit’s,…own-name?... Here, we have a Power which overshadowed Mary, (the mother of Jesus); impregnating her, with God’s own,…Seed!...

Yes, this Holy-Spirit,…also, overshadowed; all the 120 disciples of Jesus, on that Day-and-Hour,…called: Pentecost!... So, is it,…an entity?... Or, is it a,…Power; which is shed-upon, all whom God,…chooses-and-destines?...

I say, it is both!... Are there, not many,…”Powers-and-Principalities, in high-heavenly-places?”… Of course, there are.

And, is Jesus-of-Nazareth,…not standing, today; at the right-hand, (Power): of His own God, and Father-in-Heaven, (awaiting for His, further instructions; with regards to returning, to Earth: the second-advent)?... Of course, He is!...

Is there, not much,…(”Power”); handed-over to those, whom God-Anoints,…the very same: who exercise, God’s-Spoken-Word?... Yes, of course there is!...

Dear-reader and friends, you-too,…are part; of this, “Power!”… Are we not-known, to be branches,…of this same,…”Vine?”…(which is to say, Jesus-Christ). Of course, we are!... (spiritually-speaking)…

The Devil, does (Not),…know, your own; thoughts!... Only, when you speak them,…out-loud; and your thoughts, are heard by others,…can-then; this, (“Dark-One”),…also, hear your inner-most: thoughts-and-desires!...

You see, until the Day-and-Hour of God’s own,…reckoning; Satan remains the,…Ruler-of-the-Air!...

It’s why, our television media and music,…today, is so; perverted-and-twisted!... Hollywood, has been primarily responsible, (for decades, now); in “normalizing”,…all-immoralities; which-we-witness, today!...

And, they-do-so,…thru; the air-ways. So, guard-against uttering words,…you don’t, really mean. And, at the end,…of each-day; mean-only, what-you-say!...

It’s why, many of your most,…private-plans, many-times; become disturbed-and-adulterated, by some-sort of,…unexpected circumstance: often-times, beyond your control. And, despite your best,…personal-efforts!...

Yes, folks!... The Devil, is indeed in,…all-the-details!... Never forget, this truth!... But, praise God!... His days are short-and-numbered… Amen.

Getting back to the point-in-case, regarding the proper-name,…of this; Holy-Spirit!... It is my personal opinion, that it was blotted-out,…throughout, the ages-of-old; in the midst and very-act, of transcribing and/or translating,…the original Aramaic: Greek-and-Hebrew,…manuscripts!...

Jesus, said to His Disciples: “I ascend now, unto My Father. But, soon,…(Another-Comforter); shall be sent-to-you. And, He will guide you into,…all-truths!”…

Friends,…(Another-Comforter); means just that. Separate, uniquely-proper and apart from,…Father-and-Son!... Otherwise, Jesus would have-had,…no-real-need; to ever ask, His Disciples,…to baptize, all-other future believers: in the Names, of the Father, and of the Son and of the,…Holy-Spirit!... (Unless-indeed, they have always-been; three-separate-entities)…

Just like, you-and-me, (dear-reader and friends); are-also, uniquely-proper,…yet, we share: in the same vision, faith-and-cause. Or, we do,…not!...

There are two, Arch-Angels,…named; Gabriel-and-Michael. This identifies them, as being separate,…uniquely-proper and apart; one, from the other!...

Yes, folks. All spirits, that originate from Heaven,…are indeed,…Holy!... And, the one-third which left their original habitation, (without God’s own, permission); these are called,…”Fallen-Angels!”…(read the Book-of-Genesis).

This very word of,…(“Holy”); is defined as someone, being set-apart,…becoming; uniquely-proper and typically assigned, and/or appointed to perform,…specific-tasks: at hand!...

All according to God’s-Plans!... So, this,…(”Holy-Spirit”); who was sent-down to us, (to remain as our, other-comforter); has stayed with all believers, as promised,…by: the Son-of-God!...(since the Day-of-Pentecost).

Approximately, ten (10),…days, after Jesus’ ascension; back-up to Heaven, where He stands today,…at the: right-hand of His Father!...(a celestial-position of Great-Power)… Yes, a Power which originates all,…from His Father; who has bestowed, His Son,…with this, Greatness!...

Yes, this,…(”Holy-Spirit”); with much permanence, has instructed for centuries now,…countless, loyal-followers: of our exercised, Faith!... Yet, I believe that,…there’s; (“A-LOST,…TRUTH”),…which has obscured, this Holy-Spirit’s own,…proper-name!....

Yes, the end results,…of mankind’s; own-delving. Despite the forewarnings, written in our Bible,…of curses, befalling those; who dare to change, even one-iota,…the original-message!... (find this truth, in the last pages,…of the; Book-of-Revelation)…

And, so,…I ask you: “Does our planet, not-stand-cursed,…today?”…

It’s the,…(”Religionist’s”),…best-work; to date!...

Satan, has always had,…his-own-insurgents; often-times, these are those,…whose intents, they believe: are honest-and-true. When in reality, their spiritual-stance,…has been, tainted-totally; by the many, traditions-of-men and their,…ritualistic practices: going back, centuries ago!...

Sadly, these pagan-rites, (within our own, Christian-Faith and local communities); attempt to make void, and annul completely,…the true: Word-of-God!...

In closing, this quite lengthy passage,…remember, always-that; we worship a living-God, (and no, I’m not a Jehovah’s-Witness; simply because, I happen to include,…God’s own, proper-name: within all of my writings); a God of much Light-and-Truth!...

Yes, a God of many,…”Divine-Revelations!”...

Our Apostle-Paul, reminds us,…that; we-are-those, who are,…(Not); necessarily-taught, all things,…by: men-or-women. Nor, by our world’s-standards,…of learning. But-rather, by the gift-of-revelation!... Amen.

Ours, is not a God,…of; Obscurity-and-Darkness!...

Throughout our entire Bible, we read that,…the, (“Angel-of-God”); performs, various assigned,…tasks-and-duties: as appointed, by our Creator,…of all-things!...

We also know-that, Heaven itself,…holds; a myriad of,…Angels!...

All of them, Powers-that-Be!... All-of-them, emanating from One-Supreme-Source!... Almighty-God, Himself!... To include, His only begotten Son!...

Ask your pastors, preachers and priests,…all these, hard-questions; get your, much-deserved,…answers!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=7080

Attachments
mail (3).jpg
mail (3).jpg (107.36 KiB) Viewed 3873 times
28468250_203154457105293_1503918693847518920_n.jpg
28468250_203154457105293_1503918693847518920_n.jpg (48.63 KiB) Viewed 3873 times
we-wish-a-you-a-merry-christmas-474x300.jpg
we-wish-a-you-a-merry-christmas-474x300.jpg (92.2 KiB) Viewed 3873 times