Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:09 pm

“GOING-WHERE,…ANGELS,…FEAR-TO-TREAD!”…

Knowing the hope of Christ’s return, promises us,…the Faithful believer; a better day ahead, while the reminder of the consequences of sin and judgment,…urge and motivate us: to share with others, the message of His Father’s forgiveness. The truth of the enduring Word-of-God, gives me foundation,…for; all of my thinking and living. We should never underestimate the impact, of those who work quietly,…behind the scenes; to reach one heart, at a time!...

We may never be in the spotlight, but great will be,…our reward in Heaven!... Sharing our Faith begins, with a desire for other people,…to; find what we have found, in Christ-Jesus. Who of us, is willing to call anyone,…and everyone; to the knowledge of our Saviour?... Oh’, how I pray that,…you will. Taking a stand,…isn’t easy. You know your own heart,…but; you cannot clearly know, what is in the heart of another person. Sometimes people disappoint us, sometimes they even,…betray us; sometimes we get burned, badly!...

It’s better to, ("err"), on the side of compassion,…than; on the side of judgment. It’s better to try and fail,…than; not to try, at all. It’s better to invest in others, even at the risk,…of; losing that investment. Who of us, is willing to step in,…("WHERE-ANGELS,...FEAR-TO-READ")?...

Who of you, will invest your time,…effort and encouragement; be assured that this pays, huge returns for the body,(or True-Church): of Christ-Jesus!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=4155

https://www.123greetings.com

http://tinyurl.com/8glq9
Attachments
315698_th.gif
315698_th.gif (7.81 KiB) Viewed 4346 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:01 pm

“DRAWN,…TO,…THIS-FLAME!”…

Prayer’s central purpose, is not to transfer information. After all, what can you tell an all-knowing God,…that; He does not already know?...

Rather, it is to deepen the relationship we have,…with the One, Who; is all that a father, could ever be,…and: much more. Prayer, is about our Father’s Glory!...

“Hallowed be Your Name!”...This, is a plea,...that God’s reputation; will be honored, by mankind.

“Your Kingdom come!”... This, anticipates that our Lord’s reign, (His only begotten Son, Jesus-of-Nazareth); will be established, right-down-here,...on earth; it is the Father's own Kingdom, of which the Son has been appointed King,...to preside: over it!...

Dear-reader and friends. Ultimately, we look forward to Jesus' own return,…which shall occur; in His-Father's-- Glory!... We, (Jesus-Faithful-Followers); are also reminded that, as God's own chosen-and-destined people,…we, can live under; this Divine-Authority, right-now. And, extend His-Father's-Rule,…by sharing; the Son's own, true-gospel-message!...

We pervert-prayer, if we make it primarily about,…getting our needs, met. Rather-than, desiring that,...our Heavenly-Father; be Honored and Glorified, not to mention,...Obeyed: in all that we say-and-do, each and every day!...

To say, that prayer,....is primarily, God-centered; is not to say, that our petitioning,...is: all-together-wrong. On the contrary!...

There are no concerns, that our Father,...does not want us; to bring to Him.

“Daily-Bread!”... Represents every need, related to our physical existence. Bread is a necessity, not a luxury,…an essential; not just, a desire. We come for such needs, just as we also come,…asking; “Forgive us our sins!”... A sobering admission, that we are sinful,…failing people; who need desperate help, in our relationship,...with our living-God, (Jehovah, His Excellent-Name): and with others, as well...

And, we are vulnerable people,...who are drawn-to-sin; in the same-way, that a moth,...is drawn: to the Flame!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=4095

Attachments
123468_th.gif
123468_th.gif (7.84 KiB) Viewed 4330 times
44-Incredible-Photos-That-Show-the-19th-Century-World-700x394-474x300.jpg
44-Incredible-Photos-That-Show-the-19th-Century-World-700x394-474x300.jpg (62.36 KiB) Viewed 4330 times
17-Beautiful-Life-Quotes-700x394-474x300.jpg
17-Beautiful-Life-Quotes-700x394-474x300.jpg (49.97 KiB) Viewed 4330 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:18 pm

“MY,…BIG,…BROTHER!”…

There’s a natural human tendency, in us all,…to get revenge; with interest. “Don’t, just-get-mad, let's-get-even!”... But, is,...(“getting-even”); really enough?...

“I’m going to, make you pay. You’ll never do that again!”... There’s a lot of dirty-Harry, in each of us,…daring someone to; (“go-ahead, and make-my-day”)!...

The way of our Saviour, (Christ-Jesus), is entirely different. Our Lord is asking us, not to count,…how often; we forgive, at all. This is a super-natural response, possible only,...by; God’s-Grace, being exercised within,...us. The natural-man, craves revenge. Whereas, we, (Jesus'-Faithful-Followers); as disciples of God's own Son,...are to overflow: with forgiveness!...

Yes, Jesus-of-Nazareth,...is always, trying; to remind us, of our debt,…before: His own, Holy-God and Father-in-Heaven!...(Jehovah, His Precious-Name). We tend to often, see-sin,...as a little-thing. After all, we all do it!... Right?...

But, sin,...is no, small-matter; to an absolutely-righteous, and perfect,...Living-God!...

Sin, places you-and-me, (dear-reader and friends); in a constant-position, of spiritual-bankruptcy,...with an obligation; which-we, cannot-discharge,…were-we-given: all of eternity, to do it. The reason for forgiveness, is found in the forgiver,…not; the forgiven. It is an act, of Grace!... This is the great-truth, about our forgiveness,…through Jesus; the Son-of-God!...

His Father, being Who,...He is; chooses to forgive us, by exercising His own,...Divine-Grace!...

And that is the model,...for; all forgiveness. The nature of forgiveness, is to release you-and-me,...from a specified-debt; and it's typically recognized, that this act of forgiveness is done best,...in the form of, some-sort: of payment and/or price-paid!... And, in the case of the whole-of-humanity; since we've considered to be "slaves-of-sins", we are also considered to have been,...(RANSOMED)!...

Yes, set-completely-free,...from this bondage; called, (SIN)!...

The forgiver, pays,...what, the forgiven; owes!...

Jesus, (“MY,…BIG,…BROTHER”),…paid-in-full; what I owed, to His-Holy-Father, through the shedding of His own,...Atoning-Blood: for, this was His Father's set-forth terms. And, it was finished,...on that; Horrendous-Roman-Cross!... Amen.

Yes, Jesus-of-Nazareth!... He is, our Kinsman-Redeemer!... And, the only true-Mediator and/or Intercessor,...between mankind; and his-or-her, Creator!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=4065

Attachments
102404_th.gif
102404_th.gif (6.89 KiB) Viewed 4327 times
100906_th.gif
100906_th.gif (6.63 KiB) Viewed 4327 times
50-Incredible-Vintage-Photos-of-Life-in-America-during-the-1950s-Volume-5-474x300.jpg
50-Incredible-Vintage-Photos-of-Life-in-America-during-the-1950s-Volume-5-474x300.jpg (48.75 KiB) Viewed 4327 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:42 pm

“SINCE,…THEN!”…

(“SINCE,…THEN”),…Jesus, has-not-come;
Still, my heart’s,…aflame.
With His-Love,…day-and-night;
Since then,…my-own-Love:
From-clouds-above,…I-do-claim...

(“SINCE,…THEN”),…He’s, not-fallen;
As, in-me-rings,…Victory-Bells.
By creating,…many-melodious-sounds;
I have-reached,…our World.
And,...with-loud-shouts;
I make,...my-rounds!....

(“SINCE,…THEN”),…with my, every-hour;
I've-come, to speak,…of His-Power.
Lifting us out,…these pits-of-Hell;
Hear-me-ring,…these, Victory-Bells!....

(“SINCE,…THEN”),…God's-Son; dwells-in-me.
Yes, I'm shouting,…over, land-and-sea.
And, at His-Table,…with, daily-spreads;
Believers-dine, on milk,…meat-and-barley: bread!....

(“SINCE,…THEN”),…He, fills-my-Soul.
With oil-and-wine,…I press; His-Father's-Will.
Boxing-and-battling,…all the Way;
Freeing-captives,…everyday!...

Yes,....(“SINCE,…THEN”),…from-the-skies;
I await,...my, Glorious-Prize.
Oh', just-come,…yes; come-with-me.
Let-His-Spirit,…fall-on-thee;
For, only Jesus,...gives: Victory!....

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=4035

Attachments
Hold-Me-In-Your-Arms-Lord-700x525-474x300.jpg
Hold-Me-In-Your-Arms-Lord-700x525-474x300.jpg (72.87 KiB) Viewed 4324 times
105511_th.gif
105511_th.gif (6.57 KiB) Viewed 4324 times
336190_th.gif
336190_th.gif (6.33 KiB) Viewed 4324 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:18 pm

“ANGELS-AWAIT,...CHEERING-YOUR-DECISION!”...

Currently, ours,...is; a fallen-world. It has become, a dwelling-place,…for, Demons!....

Yes, this planet of ours,...has become; a true-prison, for every foul-spirit. And, a cage,...for every unclean; and hated-thing. All nations, have become drunken,...with; their endless-fornication. This Earth, has become rich,...through the abundance; of its, many luxuries!....

We, (Jesus-Faithful-Followers); are on our way, out of this,…wicked-world: and its horrific-scenes. Yes, we are those,...who have heard; our Lord's Thunderous-Voice, speak to our very hearts-and-minds. A Voice, from Heaven,…saying: “Come-out, of her,…lest-you share; in her sins. And, lest you receive,...of her; already appointed-plagues!"...

You see, dear-reader and friends. For her, (The-Earth’s),…own sins; have finally reached, Heaven-ward.
And, Almighty God, (Jehovah, His Glorious-Name); has remembered,…all-of-our: iniquities!…

Folks, soon-enough,...many; won't-know, in the least,...what to say. The way, Angels-in-Heaven,...see-all-things; millions are not expected, to even-hold,…their-own-Faith!... That's-right!... Although God, desires for no-one to perish,...many-are-those; who indeed, shall suffer!...

I for one, would rather,...we, (Jesus'-Faithful-Followers); just line-up, and pick a few lost-and-hurting souls,...and begin: feeding them,…Real-Truths!... Amen.

Yes, I want all,...who today, remain as undecided; to look at all-things, in this Way!...

Jesus, comes first,...in our personal-lives. And, if we embrace this Faith,...we could be; among the first, to witness,…The Son's: Glorious-Appearance!... Tell this, to whom-so-ever,…is freely-willing; to listen!...

Jesus'-Fighting-Forces…is against; all who rebuke, His Father's-Findings!... Yes, these very same,...will be out-numbered; a thousand, to one,...in the very end!...

Many, have no idea,...what-to-expect; next. So, to these,...I say; why not, ..join-in,…this winning-team?...

Yes, you must know that,...enlisting in these ranks; brings, Big-Divine-Dividends!... So, come and get-out,...of your eerie-palaces; and dark-dungeons. Come to this place, where there is,...no-gloom. A place, where all,...wounded-souls; found within its boundaries, know-well,...what: I'm trying to say!...

Yes, only those who have suffered and lost,...much; these, who for so long,...have been in extreme-pain, (physically-and-emotionally); no longer stand, disoriented. As, our Lord, (Jesus-of-Nazareth); will find them all,…”New-Bearings!"...

No more, limping; no more,…staggering-about. Yes,...(“ANGELS-AWAIT,...CHEERING-YOUR-DECISION”)!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=3900

Attachments
106188_th.gif
106188_th.gif (6.57 KiB) Viewed 4320 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:19 pm

“THIS-COULDN’T,…BE-ANY-CLEARER!”…

Friends, there are countless examples all throughout the New-Testament,…which proves; how deceived this world of ours, truly stands even today…

The Great-Deception, originated by the Harlot of all Churches, (The Catholic-Church); is obvious to only those, who seek real-truths. Let’s read together, yet-another fine-example of Jesus’ own Submissive-and-Subservient posture,…when compared; to His own God, and Father-in-Heaven!...(Jehovah, His Excellent-Name).

Please read, (Matthew 20: 20-23)…

Notice-well, how the Son-of-God, (Jesus-of-Nazareth); responds to the mother of the sons of Zebedee, who approached Jesus,…kneeling before Him; asking that each of her two sons, be seated at Jesus’ own right-hand and left,…in the soon-to-come: Kingdom-of-God!...

Jesus, answers the woman,…by saying: “To sit at my right-hand and at my left, is (Not),…mine, to grant. But, it is for those,…for whom; it has been prepared, by my Father!”…(verse, 23).

Dear-reader and friends, here we have,…real-truth. I ask you, today,…to continue; in your own daring, in your own challenging and questioning,…of your spiritual-leaders: within your own, local communities. Yes, these are hard-questions. But, they only bring-forth the light-of-Truth!...

Whereas, Darkness, Deception, Obscurity, Confusion,…half-truths and full-out-lies; these are all, of this Dark-Entity,…called: Lucifer, himself.

Jesus’ own quoted utterances, outweigh all the one-liner-clichés,…fabricated; by the clergy-of-old, from centuries past. Who does, all the preparing?... Answer: The Father!... An obvious, Higher-Power and Celestial-Authority,…who happens to preside; over all-things, including His only begotten,…Son!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth).

Jesus, only Glorifies His own God and Father-in-Heaven,…in all, that He; says-and-does!... Folks, there’s no greater blind person,…than-that; who wishes not, to see clearly, to discern-spiritually and to come to a full understanding,…of: emphatic-and-unequivocal, statements and/or declarations!...

There’s a simplicity in Christ-Jesus, of which this whole-world,…has been deprived. Yes, we (humanity); have always leaned towards, complicating the otherwise,…black-and-white: of the Bible’s, written Truth!...

Let us never-forget, that God’s-Mercy,…must-be-implored: “Father-in-Heaven, have Mercy on us,…wretched-sinners!”… Amen.

Yes, ask,…dear-reader and friends; and you-too, shall receive. May your spiritual-eyes, be finally cleared from this world’s own,…fogging-scales; so that you, may come to know,…God’s own: pity!...

Yes, both the Father-and-Son,…are; full-of-pity. That’s-right!... Pity!... A Powerful and compassionate attribute, for us to develop,…and; possess. (read, Matthew 20: 33-34). The Son, was empowered, invoked, commissioned, ordained, Anointed-and-Sanctified,…all done; by His own God, and Father-in-Heaven!...

Jesus, was (SENT)!... He, did (Not) come,…on His own, accord!... We deny, the separation and suffering necessary,…to meet the Father’s own; set-forth criteria, for humanity’s own Salvation,…if we: combine both Father-and-Son, as being one in the same,…person!...

God, cannot separate Himself,…becoming, someone else; to later praise Himself, thru the words of what would result,…in-the-end: as being, nothing short,…of Conceitedness,…disguised!... Nothing, could be further from this ludicrous-lie!...

Almighty-God, does not need any of us,…yet, He desires freely; to share His own Love!... And, because of this immeasurable, unfathomable and unconfined,…Love; He continues to be, retro-active towards all,…of our own: constant-errors!... Amen.

God’s set-forth criteria, pre-requisites and demands,…involved; the shedding of innocent-human-blood, for the remissions of mankind’s own,…sins. No one, other than a direct-descendant of His own,…Seed; could have ever met, this specific-condition!...

It’s why, Jesus was sent. Overshadowing Mary, (Jesus’ Earthly Mother); was the necessary function, carried-out by the Holy-Spirit-Power,…of our living-God!...

Did not, the fallen-Angels,…(”Overshadow”); earthly women, as they saw-fit?... Yes, they lusted after the women of the world,…and as a direct-result; Giants, were born!...(find this truth, in the Book-of-Genesis)…

And, this occurred because,…these fallen-Angels; left their first-habitation, (that is to say, Heaven; itself); without permission from our Creator!...

So, of course,…a Holy-Spirit; One that is set-apart, justified and approved by Almighty-God, (whose proper Name, I’m convinced; has been blotted-out from the original manuscripts: and completely lost, in the translating and/or transcribing of our own,…Bible); this chosen-and-destined, Holy-Spirit,…was appointed; various important and specific functions, throughout mankind’s entire,…history!...

To include, the,..(“OVERSHADOWING”); of Mary, impregnating her with God’s own,…Seed!... Amen.

Folks,…Jesus-of-Nazareth; is the very first-born, of God’s,…own, Creation!...

He used His Son, (known as the Word, in the beginning of our understandings); to create all, other-known-things,…as we: know-it. Don’t ever think, for one moment,…that God; has stopped Creating!...

It’s why, He’s handed over the very Keys,…to His Son; with regards to, our New-Heavens and our New-Earth,…promised!...

God, is from Everlasting-to-Everlasting!... Always has been, always will be. This is why, there’s a serious grammatical-error,…present; in the Book of, (John 1:1). The Word, (Jesus); was,…(WITH),…God; yes, indeed!...

But, in the very same sentence-structure,…we cannot claim-that; the Word,…(WAS),…God: also!...

Why?... Well, for starters. Simply, because,…God; never, (WAS),…Anything!... Again, I repeat myself,…by saying; Almighty-God, has,…(ALWAYS-BEEN): Yes, folks!... He’s from Everlasting-to-Everlasting!... Amen.

I pray, this is clear to all who read this passage,…today!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

P.S. Go beyond, and read the entire chapter one,…of the Great-Book of John!... And, while you’re,…at it. It would behoove you, to focus also on reading,…chapters 14 and 17; of this same Book-of-John!... This Apostle of ours, was not confused,…in the least; when he, quoted,…all: of Jesus’ own, utterances!... Amen.

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:55 pm

“WE’RE-GUILTY,…AS,…CHARGED!”…

Yes, our modern-day scribes-and-Pharisees,…have indeed, neglected; the weightier-matters of God’s, own Laws!...(please read, Matthew 22:37-40).

Friends, even Jesus-of-Nazareth,…considered Himself, to be; the people’s own, Teacher!...(read, Matthew 23:8).

And, He taught us,…that-we; have but, One-Father,…Who is: in Heaven!...(Jehovah, His-Glorious-Name)…(read, Matthew 23:9).

Jesus, for emphasis-sake,…repeats, His own position; here on Earth!...(verse, 10). That’s-right!... He’s the Christ, or Anointed-One!... Chosen-and-destined, by His own God and Father-in-Heaven!... Yes, to teach us,…the truest-Way!...

His Father’s-Kingdom, being our,…final-destination… Amen.

Folks, our worldly-churches,…have been, our blind-guides; spoken of, in this,…(verse, 16). Dear-reader and friends, where has our Justice, Mercy and Faithfulness,…gone?...(read, Matthew 23:23). Tell me, are we not,…still; full-of-greed and self-indulgence?...

Just, take a good-look around you. Is Obesity, in America,…not, an epidemic; out-of-control?... What about, our alcohol-and-drug abuse?...(verse, 25). You bet,…(“WE’RE-GUILTY,…AS,…CHARGED”)!...

Outwardly, to the rest of our planet,…America, appears; very beautiful and appealing. As I write this passage today, (November 30th, 2018); an Exodus, of thousands, from Central-America, South-America and all other points,…in between, ( God, only knows; who these people, really are?),…are attempting, a forceful-entry: into what they have been told, is Paradise-on-Earth!...

But, within,…America, is full of much; hypocrisy-and-lawlessness!...(verse, 28).

We are, sons-and-daughters of those,…who, have murdered; God’s own, sent-forth,…prophets-of-old…(verse, 31). How, are we to escape,…being sentenced; to Hell?...(verse, 33). Yes, many things are yet-to-come,…upon our generation; and upon, a once,…well-known,…(NATION,…UNDER,…GOD)!...

Cursed, we remain…(verse, 36). We must implore, to the Son-of-God,…for; His Father’s-Mercy!...

“May our living-God, (Jehovah, His Precious-Name); have pity on us, who-have-already,…Repented!”… Amen. Yes, only those,…who come, to God’s-Great-Throne of Judgement; and do so, in Jesus’-Saving-Name,…shall be: Blessed!...(verse, 39).

Brothers-and-Sisters, in Christ-Jesus!... If we aren’t yet, convicted by these written truths,…then, we cannot ever expect; to make that, all-too-important,…inward change: which starts inside our very, hearts-and-minds!...

What, will be the,…(”better-good”),…of us?... And, what example are we setting, for others,…who; surround, our every-day?... Let’s wake-up, from our,…spiritual-stupor. And, let’s arise from this,…present-state; of constant-derision!...

Remember, always,…that, Almighty-God; desires most, that none,…should-perish!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=3885

Attachments
112273_th.gif
112273_th.gif (7.37 KiB) Viewed 4298 times
119851_th.gif
119851_th.gif (28.18 KiB) Viewed 4298 times
32-Vintage-Photos-of-Dallas-Texas-in-the-1950s-474x300.jpg
32-Vintage-Photos-of-Dallas-Texas-in-the-1950s-474x300.jpg (69.37 KiB) Viewed 4298 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:22 pm

“SEPARATING,…GOATS-FROM-SHEEP!”…

Dear-reader, and,…friends. Is it not-true, that many have,…”Fallen-Away”?... Also known as, the Great-Apostasy!...

The whole-world, seems to be deceived. Even those who share, in our own Faith and Beliefs!... Doctrines-of-Devils!... Yes, we have been indeed,…forewarned. Have you read, any of it?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!...

Is there not, much betrayal-and-hatred,…even amongst, these very same; who call themselves, “Christians?”…(read, Matthew 24:10).

Yes, many have been, (for centuries, now); easily confused and led-astray, with fabricated-fables. Created and told, by false-spiritual-leaders. These ravenous-wolves, tend to always dress-in,…sheep’s-clothing!...

They’ve preyed upon, our own children of tomorrow. Jesus, asks us to remain as children,…innocent, blameless; till the end. But, these I speak of,…have robbed; all innocence, (physical-and-spiritual). Cunningly and gentle as doves, they’ve gained the complete confidence-and-trust,…of parents; all-the-while, devouring our youth!...

Yes, like roaring-lions,…practicing-perverted-principles; behind their closed-doors. Yes, the love-of-many,…has grown, very cold!...(verse, 12). Children, being raised publicly,…by lesbian-and-gay couples; most unnatural, counter-intuitive and productive. Not, in the least, a part of a pro-creation, atmosphere and/or environment!...

Today’s children, grow-up learning and accepting as a new,…”Normal”; these twisted-truths, generated by people who themselves,…have suffered much, injustice: during their own, youth. Hence, a rotten-tree cannot ever bear,…”good-fruit!”…

Yes, there’s much still,…which-we, (Jesus-Faithful-Followers); must endure!...(verse, 13). Great, indeed,…are these; tests-and-trials!...(verse, 21). Many, have erroneously professed,…false-Christ’s; it’s what chapter 24 of the Book-of-Matthew, mentions!...

I would add, to this truth,…by saying: “To the shame, of all who call themselves,…Theologians; they’ve made putrid, the very purposes of Jesus’ own,…commissioned-work!”… Amen.

In the name, of becoming an all-tolerant-society,…humanity’s limited mentally; has always thought-it-best, to group together,…both the goats, and the sheep!...(spiritually-speaking). Tell me, dear friends,…have you ever, tried; to place a collar, around a goat’s neck?...

It’s an animal, that won’t allow itself,…to be led; because of its defiant-and-unruly, nature. Just remember, this. The Son-of-God, (Jesus-of-Nazareth),…returns; sooner-than-later. And, this time,…He wields a; (“ROD,…OF,…IRON”)!...

And, yes,….as our, Good-Shepherd; Jesus, will indeed separate the goats,…from: His otherwise, docile-and-obedient,…Sheep!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=3870

Attachments
o-come-all-ye-faithful-8211-epic-flash-mob-carol-XI2c9yptr4U-700x394-474x300.jpg
o-come-all-ye-faithful-8211-epic-flash-mob-carol-XI2c9yptr4U-700x394-474x300.jpg (69.78 KiB) Viewed 4211 times
315351_th.jpg
315351_th.jpg (26.01 KiB) Viewed 4211 times
usa-new-york-city-in-1941-ComYAeX_8DQ-474x300.jpg
usa-new-york-city-in-1941-ComYAeX_8DQ-474x300.jpg (41.15 KiB) Viewed 4211 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:20 pm

“WALK-WITH-GOD,…ON-THIS-ONE!”…

Please read, (Matthew 24:36)…

“But, concerning that Day-and-Hour, (meaning, Jesus’ own return to Earth); no-one-knows. No, not even the very,…Angels-in-Heaven!... Nor, even the Son-of-God!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth). But, only the Father!...(Jehovah, His Excellent-Name)”…

Tell me, dear-reader and friends. Why, would Jesus,…speak-about-Himself; as being a completely, different entity,…if indeed: He has been, God,…all-along?...(as so many, erroneously believe-and-teach).

Answer: Jesus, speaks of His Father, (all throughout our New-Testament), as being His own,…Superior; and Jesus incessantly confesses, that His own God and Father-in-Heaven,…is indeed: a Higher-Power and Celestial-Authority, than Himself!...

Why?... Folks, because it is simply,…the-truth. Let’s always remember, that-there was never any guile,…(and/or lies); to be found, uttered from Jesus’ own,…lips. Notice-well, in (verse, 39); how the wicked, the purposely-defiant and unruly ones,…are those, who are: “Swept-Away”,…first!...

Yes, as in the,…”Days-of-Noah!”…

The following verses, (40-41); bespeaks of those, swept-away by false-teachings,…false-teachers; and the many, false-Christ’s,…fabricated: throughout the centuries, past. Folks, those left-behind,…will continue; working-the-fields, (which is to say, further along, all-good-works; according to God’s over-all, Plan).

And, those left-behind,…grinding, at the mill; are the small-remnant-class, of true laborers, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); who remain, on the New-Earth,…promised.

Yes,…”Thy will, be done. On Earth, as it is,…in Heaven!”… Amen.

Did Noah and his immediate, family-nucleus,…not remain, behind; on Earth?... Of course, they did. God, used the flood-waters,…for His; cleansing-purposes. Just, as He’s promised to use,…Fire; for the same, purifying-purposes, (yet-future)!...

But, friends,…when-ends-meet; we remain, right-down-here. God needs us, as His eye-witnesses,…as His proof; of His own, existence and Mighty-Works!... Just like, with any marriage certificate. Two witnesses are needed, to authenticate the marriage-ceremony!...

Escapism, is not in the cards,…with our Creator!... This, “pie-in-the-sky”,…Rapture-Theory; is a completely fabricated-hoax!... Have your preachers, pastors and priests,…look-up, in our Strong’s-Concordance; the reference with regards to the phrase, “caught-up in the air!”…

You’ll see, that it refers to the word,…Spirit!... Yes, this phrase of,…”caught-up in the air, to meet with our Lord!”… It is defined further, to mean that,…we are caught-up; in the very spirit, of this marvelous-event: Jesus’ own, 2nd Advent!...

Do we not, use the term,…even today, of: “Let’s get into, the Spirit-of-Christmas?”… I’m afraid, to simply repeat figurative-phrases from others,…without examining well, what is being said; opens us all, to committing many-mistakes!...

Yes, God’s-Written-Word,…is infallible; what I question most, is the well-intents of those scribes and/or kings-of-old,…and their efforts: in the transcribing and/or translating, of the original manuscripts?...

Anyone, who speaks and writes more than one-language,…also knows, that; never can we fully, convert verbatim,…word-for-word: certain given idioms and/or expressions, from one language,…unto another!...

Our Bible, was indeed edited, translated, composed-and-bound,…by the hand-of-men; and as all things, delved into by mankind,…yes, it has: its own flaws. We would be, most gullible to think and/or believe,…otherwise!...

The Devil, has always been in every detail,…from; the very beginning!... And, our Bible is no exception,…to this truth!... Of course, churches, temples, synagogues, chapels and the like,…would not be filled, with paying-members; were these, hard-truths,…ever publicized!...

Hence, religious institutions and/or organizations,…thrive-on; commandments-of-men and not on God’s own,…Commandments!... Jesus-of-Nazareth, warned us about this,…also. Just remember this, the Dead,…know-nothing; this is, most Biblically-true!...

They, await their Resurrection!... Hence, the 1,000 year Reign-of-Jesus!... During this age, everyone who has ever lived,…will be given; the same opportunity, to recognize their own short-comings,…and: to Repent!...

Yes, especially those who lived before,…Jesus, walked the Earth!...

Included, are those who lived,…even-before; any of the Hebrew, Aramaic and/or Greek manuscripts,…were-ever-written: on papyrus-rolls. Yes, Jesus,…in the Millennial-Era; will teach, (in a de-facto-manner); all-truths!...

Only then, will we be given,…the splendid opportunity; to further-fine-tune and to smooth-out,…all: of our current, rough-edges,…with these things-of-God!... Amen.

And, at the end of this 1,000 year period,…Jesus, relinquishes back; His Authority, to His own God and Father-in-Heaven!...(Jehovah, His Precious-Name).

But, not before,…Satan, is released; from his chains. That’s-right!... This old-dragon, will be bound in chains,…for 1,000 years; no more of his influence, during that time. This-Dark-One, has always been around!...

But, at the end of the same,…1,000 years: Satan is released!...

Inconceivable, as it may be, to many of us,…there will be some; who shall continue to be swayed, by Lucifer!... Hence, some shall be subject to a,…second-death. I dare say, defined as an eternal separation,…from our, otherwise; loving-Creator!...

And, without any further spiritual-protection,…what-so-ever!...

Yes, a place of eternal-punishment and torment,…night-and-day!... You see, dear-reader and friends,…our-spirit; by God’s-very-design, was created to live,…forever: and to never-really, die!...

And, so,…although, a second-death; is indeed spoken of, in our Bible Scriptures,…I relate this, to be more so: an eternal-separation, from our Creator!... (it’s why, our Bible, bespeaks of a “Gulf”; ever present, separating the wicked: from the righteous)…

Yes, those-there,…shall be subject to; much evil and dark-forces, all-about. I pray, we not ever fall-into,…this, snare!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

P.S. All the contrary, my biggest desire for you, (dear-reader and friends); is that you, come-out, at the end of it all,…most refined: by God’s own, purifying Fire!... Just like, fine-gold. Yes, when-ends-meet. And, after-all,…has finally; taken place!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=3870

Attachments
111919_th.gif
111919_th.gif (7.97 KiB) Viewed 4206 times
105511_th.gif
105511_th.gif (6.57 KiB) Viewed 4206 times
102143_th.gif
102143_th.gif (36.66 KiB) Viewed 4206 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:00 pm

“I-PRAY-THAT,…YOU’RE-WELL-ABLE!”…

Friends, we must remain ready. I pray, that,…”You never be caught, in unawares!”… Amen. (read, Matthew 24:44).

Almighty-God, (Jehovah, His Glorious-Name); always does things, unexpectedly. Who of us, continues to feed others,…spiritually?...(verse, 45). Blessed is he-or-she, whom, Jesus,…finds, so-doing; when He returns!...(verse, 46).

Yes, some of us,…will be appointed, to oversee; our Lord’s own, possessions. I pray, that,…”This be you!”… Amen.

How sad, that millions say,…”Our Jesus-of-Nazareth, tarries!”… All the contrary, is most true,…folks. Our Master, does not tarry!...(verse, 48). Yes, there is a place for those,…who-doubt; as well, for those who,…stand indifferent: to these hard-truths!...

Yes, many are those who,…blatantly rebuke, the Son-of-God; and His bestowed, Authority!... These very same, shall be cut-asunder,…and placed, alongside; the countless hypocrites. Yes, a place of much weeping!...(verse, 51).

So, let us stay-awake!... Be, well-equipped. Notice-well, how at midnight, (read, Matthew 25:6); our Bridegroom, (which is to say, Jesus), comes to meet those,…who-have, long awaited: for His arrival.

Just as, the Son-of-God,…hung; on that horrendous, Roman-Cross,…from the hours, of 12:00 noon: until 3:00 p.m… I am, also,…of the personal opinion; that-here, within these written-words,…we can, clearly see: a hidden-clue!...

Yes, a clue that perhaps,…our Jesus, returns; at the midnight-hour!...

Although, no one really knows the exact,…Day-and-Hour. Yes, the Day of Jesus’ Crucifixion,…this, world-of-ours; became very dark, for the time span of three,…(3): hours!...

A miracle, indeed,…although some; would excuse it away, by saying that it was a Solar-Eclipse!...

I believe that, the return of Jesus,…will occur; during the hours, of 12:00 midnight,…thru: 3:00 a.m.

Why?... Well, because our world,…lost its, spiritual-sight; when Jesus, died upon that,…Roman-Cross!... But, this very same world,…shall regain, its spiritual-light; with regards to our own, understandings,…of: all-things!...

Yes, upon the Son-of-God’s,…own; return-to-Earth!...

And, since God works in very,…unexpected-ways; just like darkness, fell-upon our Earth,…during the brightest time, of that-day. So, shall the Son’s own,…Brightness-and-Splendor, shine-forth; in the midst, of the darkest-period,…of this-hour: of His return!...(yes, during the hours,…of; midnight-thru-3:00 a.m.)…

Yes, our world shall regain,…its Light!...

We shall come to see, clearly,…all-things. For, the Son,…comes-back; in His, Father’s-own-Glory!... And, with,…(”Rod-of-Iron”), in hand; He shall, correct-the-masses!...

As-sure-as, lightning,…travels, from East-to-West; shining-forth, with all of its own,… thunder-and-brightness. So, will the Son-of-God,…(Jesus-of-Nazareth); also brighten the midnight-skies, as He approaches with the very,…Angels-of-Heaven!...

(Yes, every knee-shall-bow; as His Thunderous-Voice)!...

Dear-reader and friends, will our Jesus,…find, any Faith; in our world, upon His arrival?... Will He, know who you are?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!...

We are all, given-certain-gifts,…both, (physically-and-spiritually); according to our own, ability!...

Are you, well-able to believe?...(read, Matthew 25:15).

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=3855

Attachments
336305_th.gif
336305_th.gif (110.48 KiB) Viewed 4191 times
103430_th.gif
103430_th.gif (6.9 KiB) Viewed 4191 times
125340_th.gif
125340_th.gif (4.31 KiB) Viewed 4191 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:56 pm

“AN-INTIMACY,…UNMATCHED!”…

Friends, yes,…Jesus, possesses; a degree of His own, Glory!... But, not the same Glory,…as His own God; and Father-in-Heaven!...(Jehovah, His Excellent-Name).

We forget, that the Son-of-God,…among many things; also taught us, the varying degrees of,…true Glory: existing, all-around us!...

Jesus, was chosen-and destined,…invoked, empowered, commissioned; ordained, commanded, appointed, and sent-down to Earth,…all-of-it: by His own God, and Father-in-Heaven!... Yes, a Superior-Being, (meaning, Jehovah and/or Yahweh, if you prefer); This Most-High-God, oversees all-things and holds ultimate Authority,…even-over: His only begotten, Son!... Amen.

It is the Father, who has Prized, Rewarded, Recompensed and Exalted,…His Son!... Let’s remember, when Mary Magdalene, first saw Jesus, (after He had, freshly-risen; from the Dead); Jesus said, to Mary,…not to touch, Him; because He, had not-yet ascended unto His Father,…to be: Glorified!...

Jesus, couldn’t be defiled, (nor, run-the-risk); of impurity, by being touched, by any human-hands. Until, He first,…received; His Glorification, from His Father-on-High!... Afterwards, upon Jesus’ return to Earth, (after receiving this, coronation, crowning-of-sorts and/or final recognition from His Father; for completing His assigned-work); Jesus was well-able, to transcend not only,…walls; but-also, go well-beyond everything, we call today,…the Sublime: and/or Surreal… Amen.

And, yes-folks,…Jesus, shall preside; on His Glorious-Throne!...(read, Matthew 25:31).

But, it’s David’s-Throne!... Why?... Because, Jesus comes from both a Celestial-Family-Lineage,…as well; an Earthly one. Jesus, is a descendant of King-David!... It’s why, many implored Him,…using the phrase; “Son-of-David!”…

Yes, this miracle-worker,…was well known; to have come, from the very,…”House-of-David!”…

And, Jesus,…holds; the position of, “High-Priest!”... Why?... Because, from His mother’s-side,…of the Family, (Mary’s); Jesus belongs to, the tribe-of-Levites. This tribe, was known for being in charge,…of all; the liturgical-duties. Yes, the Levites attended to all,…the things; of our living-God!...

So, from His (Earthly), father’s-side,…Jesus, inherited; His Kingship!... And, from His (Earthly), mother’s-side,…Jesus, inherited; the role of becoming, our High-Priest!...

An, esteemed position,…indeed; because only the High-Priest, (in those days-of-old), was allowed to enter,…into; the inner-most-part, of God’s own,…Tabernacle. This sacred-section, of God’s-Tent,…was called the,…”Holy-of-Holies!”… (it’s where, the Ark of the Covenant; resided).

Once per year, the High-Priest would perform an atonement ritual,…sprinkling the blood-of-bulls, (and/or unblemished rams); inside this appointed-part, of God’s own Tent. It was sprinkled, over the Ark; symbolizing forgiveness, implored by the High-Priest: in behalf of the entire, Israelite congregation!...

The New Covenant, involves Jesus,…replacing this ritual; with His own, shed-and-atoning blood!... Yes, He was chosen-and-destined by God, to be that,…(”Sacrificial-Lamb”); for the Salvation-and-Remission, of sins,…encompassing: the whole-of-humanity!... Amen.

The Son-of-God, qualified,…because; He, was actually,…The-Seed: of His Father’s own,…Seed!...

Unblemished, never known to have sinned,…nor spoken; any guile, (and/or lies)… A criteria, set-forth by God’s own,…established-terms. Some, at hearing these truths,…reject-it-all; dismissing the facts, as being,…”Barbaric!”…

Let’s remember always, that God’s-Ways,…are indeed; higher-than-ours!... Being a direct-descendant, of our living-God,…qualifies, Jesus-of-Nazareth; like no other, human-being. Yes, Jesus,…Seed; of His Father’s own,…Seed!...

Jesus, blood-line represents Divine,…as well, Earthly; origins. Yes, He left His Father’s-side,…in Heaven; descended down to Earth, completed His commissioned-work,…and was Exalted; as a direct-result, of His exemplary Obedience,…in fulfilling: (Not), His will… But-that, of His own God,…and; Father-in-Heaven!... Amen.

So, let’s not ever deny,…the sacrifices, involved; between the Father and His Son, which culminated on that,…Roman-Cross!... For, there’s only,…One-God, (Jehovah, His Precious-Name); and One-Mediator, between mankind,…and: our Creator!... Yes, the Man,…Jesus-of-Nazareth!...

In closing, know this,…also. Only Jesus, has both descended from Heaven,…as well; has re-ascended unto, the clouds-above. It’s why, the Dead,…know-nothing, at all. We, upon our Death,…enter into; a state-of-rest, (and/or sleep)… Until, the chosen day,…of our; Resurrection!... At which point, we shall all be,…ultimately; Judged!... (Jesus, referred to Death; as being, a state-of-sleep).

Yes, some of us,…move-unto, eternal-damnation; while-others, enter into,…eternal-life: inside the Kingdom-of-God!... No, no-one else,…who has ever-lived, in the flesh; knows the Father!... But, His only begotten Son!... Only Jesus, knows the Father,…like no-other; has!...

Yes, theirs,…is indeed,…(“AN-INTIMACY,…UNMATCHED”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=3840

Attachments
336399_th.gif
336399_th.gif (7.94 KiB) Viewed 4184 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:17 pm

“HAND-IN-HAND,…WITH-GODLY-THINGS!”…

Friends, I bring you,…yet-another-example; of who Jesus, Himself,…thought, was: His primary-role!...

Yes, a Teacher,…sent-by-God!...(Jehovah, His Glorious-Name). And, never did Jesus,…claim, His Father’s-Throne; as His very own. Although, we all know Him to be the only,…begotten Son-of-God; Jesus-of-Nazareth, preferred to be known as,…an educator-of-humanity: with regards to, His Father’s-Kingdom!...(read, Matthew 26:18).

Yes, folks!... Jesus, directs-the-Way!... Yet, our truest destination lies,…at the very foot of; His-Father’s-Throne!... Take a moment, to realize one-thing…(read, verse 28). Jesus’, shed-and-atoning blood,…was indeed, for,…(“MANY”)!...

It does, (Not),…read, for,…(“ALL”)!... Why?...

Because, Salvation unto eternal-life,…must be, freely-received. Yes, a Gift-of-God,…thru, our Maker’s own; exercised Grace!... But, sadly enough,…not-freely-received, by,…(“ALL”)!...

That’s-right!... Eternal-life, is being offered only to those,…whom; so-ever-wills. In verse, (29); again, Jesus speaks of His Father’s-Kingdom!... Yes, He’s been appointed to be our King,…and also, our; High-Priest!...

Jesus, shall preside over David’s-Throne,…on the New-Earth; as promised. He never, has,…nor-ever-will, occupy; God’s own Throne!... Why?... Because, there is only One-God, (Jehovah, His Precious-Name); and One-Mediator, (appointed by God), between mankind and our Creator,…yes: the Man called, Jesus-of-Nazareth!... Amen.

It’s often said, that roosters crow,…at the midnight-hour!...(verse, 34).

Just like in the parable of the ten (10),…virgins; here we see, another fine example of hidden-manna. Yes, I’m of the personal opinion that,…our Jesus, returns; with very strong probability, at an unexpected hour,…(the midnight-hour)!...(read, Matthew 25:6).

Specifically, with regard to those who deny,…doubt-or-stand, indifferent; Jesus, will not tarry. Many, will be in,…for; a very rude-awakening. This whole world, remains spiritually-drowsy,…as it slumbers; within its highlighted-stupor!...(read, Matthew 25:5).

Yes, there is much mentioned,…between the lines. Much, to indeed feed-upon and be strengthened,…in these present-days. Our Faith and knowledge, must walk hand-in-hand,…as we enter, there-into; our eternal-tomorrows!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=3825

Attachments
KwTfhr2u_cw-700x394-474x300.jpg
KwTfhr2u_cw-700x394-474x300.jpg (80.53 KiB) Viewed 4161 times
104022_th.gif
104022_th.gif (26.99 KiB) Viewed 4161 times
31-Amazing-Vintage-Photos-of-Christmas-Shopping-in-New-York-in-the-Early-20th-Century-474x300.jpg
31-Amazing-Vintage-Photos-of-Christmas-Shopping-in-New-York-in-the-Early-20th-Century-474x300.jpg (61.36 KiB) Viewed 4161 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:02 pm

“REPENT,…AND-BE-SAVED!”…

For, one-thing is certain!... Death, claims all life,…as we, know-it!...

How is it, that these men who wrote, composed,…and edited, our Bible; were-so-certain, of what they,…bound: as real-truth?...

Holy-inspired, many would answer. I believe, our Apostle-Paul, (the one, considered once-to-be, the least; who could answer, this question); he-had, the correct response,…to this inquiry!...

Friends, it is by,…(“DIVINE-REVELATION”); that we can justify, our Bible’s own content. Yes, a Book composed of varying-ages,…yet-in-sync; with one given, Message!...

(“REPENT,…AND-BE-SAVED”)!... Amen.

Otherwise, an eternal-punishment awaits those who freely chose to remain,…purposely-defiant and unruly; with all the, things-of-God!...(Jehovah, His Excellent-Name). (read, Matthew 25:46).

But, what-about all those who lived before,…our Bible, was ever; even a thought, in men’s-minds?... Yes, what-about those,…who-were-around; even before the original Greek, Aramaic and Hebrew Manuscripts,…were-ever-written: composed and/or edited?...

Well, dear-reader and friends. This is why, we worship a living-God,…who; covers-all-things!...

It’s why, His Son, (Jesus-of-Nazareth); shall reign for 1,000 years. During this, (“Millennial-Era”); all-who, have ever-lived, (past, present and yet-future),…will be given, the same: equal opportunity to,…(“REPENT,…AND-BE-SAVED”)!... Amen.

You see, we shall then,…be privileged, to have, (in a de-facto-manner); the Son-of-God, present and accounted for. At the end of this,…1,000 year-reign; Satan shall be loosed, from his chains, (prior to this, he will be bound-in-the-Abyss; so that, no negative and/or dark-influences, can hinder: Jesus’-perfect-teachings)…

As inconceivable, as it may sound,…there will still, be some; who, despite all future manifestations,… continue to allow themselves, to be led: by our biggest-adversary, that old-dragon,…Lucifer, himself!...

There’s a second-death, spoken of,…in our Bible!...

I personally believe, that this deals with,…an eternal-separation, of our spirit; with that, of our Creator’s-own-Spirit!... A place of eternal-punishment, of darkness,…and of-a-distancing; from all, that is called,…”Good!”…

A place, where those,…dwelling-there; won’t have the protection, which-we-believers,…possess: today!...(spiritually-speaking).

You, see,…we are spirits; just like God, is a Spirit!...

Although we currently occupy, a fleshly-abode, (called, the human-body); it is our spirit, which is liable to,…an-eternal-punishment. Yes, a permanent distancing,…from God, without; His-Holy-Protection!...

There are countless, evil-and-dark forces,…sentenced to this place; called, Hell…(read, Matthew 25:46).

Ultimately, Jesus relinquishes His own,…control-and-Authority; right-back to His own, God and Father-in-Heaven!... Notice-well, that in Revelation, (in the last chapter); there’s mention of,…(“two-thrones-present”),…in: the New-Jerusalem!...(yet-future).

One-for-God, and One-for-the-Lamb!...(meaning, Jesus-of-Nazareth).

Yes, we humans mirror-much,…the celestial-realm. It’s how God, has always,…intended it; to be. The Roman-Empire, practiced the,…”separation-of-powers!”...

So, did all other civilizations,…prior-and-after. Yes, governmental-cabinets,…have always; existed!...

Do we, ourselves,…not-have; One President, with his Vice-President and various other,…lesser-ruling-powers; below-and-besides, them?... Of course, we do!... The same, is true of our,…Celestial-Realm!...

Jesus, stands at,…His Father’s-right-hand!... Awaiting, patiently,…further instructions. But, He returns,…in His Father’s; own Glory!... (and not-in, Jesus’-own-Glory). Folks, it’s always been-about,…the Father’s-Kingdom!...

Accompanied by a myriad of Angelic-Forces!... And, once He arrives,…He possesses; David’s own Throne!... Ruling over-all, existing,…worldly-governments. Over-riding Satan, who today stands as,…Ruler-of-the-Air!...(until an appointed Day-and-Hour, of God’s own,…Reckoning)!... Amen.

So, hang-tight!... We’re in for a fast-and-furious, ride,…but; just beyond our horizon, and around the next-bend,…in this arduous-path, we trod-daily: stands, our Jesus-of-Nazareth!...

With Arms-Wide-Open!... Ready to receive, His Father’s own,…chosen-and-destined!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=3810

Attachments
112099_th.gif
112099_th.gif (35.96 KiB) Viewed 4154 times
111919_th.gif
111919_th.gif (7.97 KiB) Viewed 4154 times
101233_th.gif
101233_th.gif (6.89 KiB) Viewed 4154 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:40 pm

“HEEDING-THINGS,…FROM-ABOVE!”…

Friends, notice-well the very words,…uttered by, the Son-of-God!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth)… Please read, (Matthew 25:32-34).

Upon Jesus’ return, (for, only His Father-in-Heaven; knows of the exact Day-and-Hour); He shall separate people, one-from-another. As a Shepherd, separates the sheep,…from-the-goats!...

Those sheep, placed at Jesus’ own right-hand,…will be blessed. But, by whom?... Jesus, answers: “By My Father!”…(verse, 34).

Yes, folks!... Only-those, who have been given real-truth, (by means of, Divine-Revelation; the very spiritual-way, of which our Apostle-Paul: mentions); can come to know, the uniquely-proper-distinction,…between: Father-and-Son!...

Yes, we are those,…(“IN”),…this world; although no longer,…(“OF”),…it!...

Only those, (“OF”),…this world; continue calling Jesus, God,…Himself!...(erroneously-and-ignorantly,…so)!…

These-are-those, easily confused and led-astray,…from the otherwise; profound spiritual-understandings, needed,…to rightly-divide: the written, Word-of-God!...(Jehovah, His Marvelous-Name).

Yes, these very same,…have only managed, to complicate; the otherwise,…“Simplicity-of-Christ!”… The Son, completed His commissioned-work. We, (His-Faithful-Followers); are simply, furthering it along,…to reach-out, to all corners; of our planet. Per, Jesus’ instructions!... Amen.

Please, notice-well,…how Jesus; always refers to us, (who-believe): as His, brothers-and-sisters!...

Whereas, by comparison-and-contrast,…Almighty-God; always refers to us, as His own,…children. Clearly, once-again,…we-see-that, God; is most interested, in maintaining-and-upholding,…a Family-Unit!...(something, of which we, as-a-nation; have seemed, to have lost,…decades ago).

Remember, always-that,…Jesus; was and still remains, the very,…(“First-Born”): of God’s-own-Creation!... We humans, follow suit in,…God’s, over-all plan; as Jesus’ own, brothers-and-sisters!...(verse, 40).

Yes, Father-and- Son!...

Each, uniquely-proper,…and each, deserving-their-own; “Crown-of-Righteousness!”… As promised, even to those,…whom-so-ever; will believe!... Amen.

Yet, both are,…One-in-Love!... One-in-Cause, (each desiring most, that humanity be saved; so that we-too, can reside with Father-and-Son: eternally)… One-in-Vision, as well as,…One-in-Mindset and Mission!...

Yes, both Father-and-Son,…desire most; that none, should-perish!...

Many, for centuries past,…have plotted, together; in order to arrest, these real-truths. And, by,…(“STEALTH”); they have wanted, to kill the Son’s,…original-gospel-message!...

Dear-reader and friends, it’s all-about the,…”Kingdom-of-God!”...(or-it’s-not).

And, all that we say-and-do,…must be, in the end; to Glorify-God!... Or, not!... Amen.

So, today,…let your, (“Yes”),…be Yes!... And, let your,…(“No”),…be No!... Decide and stand-firm, in your beliefs. Why?... Because, the undecided and/or lukewarm,…with regards, to these-truths; shall indeed be, spewed-out!...

“Away from Me, you workers of iniquity and of lawlessness. I never, knew you!”…(Jesus, speaking-here).

In closing, I pray,…that: “You come to humbly-embrace, Divine-Authority,…presiding-over; your own-personal-lives. And, that you come-to-develop,…eyes-to-see /and ears-to-hear; these-things, from above!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=3795

Attachments
336316_th.gif
336316_th.gif (7.57 KiB) Viewed 4152 times
325206_th.jpg
325206_th.jpg (31.25 KiB) Viewed 4152 times
112932_th.gif
112932_th.gif (7.94 KiB) Viewed 4152 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:58 pm

“REFLECTIONS,…ON,…MY-WINDOW!”…

Much of the scenery, I saw during my vacation,...in the state-of-Washington; was through the windows, of a moving train. I was thankful for the glass, that allowed me to see the beauty,…while, remaining warm and dry; during those winter-days. But, the window,...also presented; a challenge!...

When it rained, water-drops on the outside,…obscured; my view. When the temperature changed, condensation,...caused-fog; to develop, on the inside!...

Those challenges, helped me to understand,...why, it-is-impossible; for us-to-see, this present-life,...in the same-ways: that Almighty-God, (Jehovah, His Excellent-Name), intended it. Sin, obscures the beauty of life,…that, God; wants us to enjoy. Sometimes, sin is inside,…our selfishness; creating a fog, that makes us see ourselves,…as more important; than-we-are, and causes us,...to forget: about others and their interests!..

Sometimes, sin-is-outside. The injustice of others, causes our tears-to-fall,…like rain; preventing us from seeing, the goodness of God. Sin, of any kind,...keeps us; from seeing the wonder, and glory,...of life: as God, designed it!...

For now, even though,...“we see things, imperfectly,...like, puzzling-reflections; in a mirror!”,...(read, 1st. Corinthians 13:12),...we also, see-enough: to know-that,…("GOD,...IS,...GOOD")!... (read, Psalm 34:8).

The many wonderful-things, that God has revealed,...will help us; to forsake sin, and work to minimize,...its consequences: in our hurting-and-lost, World!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

P.S. Lord-Jesus,..."Improve our vision. Clear the fog, that comes from self-centered thinking. Help us to uphold, Your-Father's-Justice!... To offer comfort, to others,…and to wipe-away, all-the-tears; that have been left-behind, by all of our,...storms!"... Amen.

Folks, the only way to see life,…clearly; is to focus on, the only-begotten Son-of-God!... Christ-Jesus!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=3795

Attachments
336416_th.gif
336416_th.gif (7.92 KiB) Viewed 4149 times
336415_th.jpg
336415_th.jpg (30.64 KiB) Viewed 4149 times
336363_th.gif
336363_th.gif (7.77 KiB) Viewed 4149 times