Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:33 pm

“OUR-VICTORIOUSLY,…TRIUMPHANT-GAIN"....

Heavenly Father!... “I Petition You, this afternoon,…on behalf of all; my readers-and-friends. Father, we need You to send,…a most dedicated Angelic-Force; unto each and every household, to take full-charge with Your Spirit's presence,…and to bring Peace: to all its inhabitants!”... Amen.

Lord Jesus, Son-of-God!... “We securely hold Your right-hand today, as we usher ourselves,…unto Your Father's-Throne!... Hear our plea and intercede with this, our prayer,...unto; our Heavenly-Father!”...(Jehovah, His Glorious-Name)… Amen.

Father-in-Heaven, in Jesus'-Name!... “We ask for Your Divine assistance, in managing our lives,…and; our own ways. Jehovah, nothing is impossible with You... And no one, can be against us,…when; we have You. We, (the Faithful-Believers); believe as we receive, Your strength,…that; a sense-of-normalcy, will be regained,…within: our homes and its occupants!”... Amen.

Father, I pray that,…”You don't forget Your promises to us,…and of; (“OUR-VICTORIOUSLY,…TRIUMPHANT-GAIN”), as followers of Your Son,…our Saviour: Jesus-Christ!"... Amen.

Sweet Jesus,…”As we petition Your Father, in Your-Name,...please know that; without a shadow-of-a-doubt, our Faith relies upon,…Your-Powerful-Deeds. Thank You, Jesus,...for Your sacrifices; and please forgive us daily, for we are constantly learning,…Your-Father’s-Ways... Have patience with us, and show us Your-Loving-Hands... Overshadow my precious, new friends,…and their entire households; with Your limitless Love!”...Amen.

Folks, remember always that,…I love you; as He Loves us!... And that I am, and will forever remain,...most affectionately Yours!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6240
Attachments
111911_th.gif
111911_th.gif (38.98 KiB) Viewed 3673 times
106076_th.gif
106076_th.gif (45.48 KiB) Viewed 3673 times
105594_th.gif
105594_th.gif (64.57 KiB) Viewed 3673 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:38 pm

“NOTHING,…CAN-BREAK,…THIS-BOND!”…

Friends, I pray that,…you, too; “Continue diligently, to grow in your knowledge of Jesus,…and in your own, personal Obedience; towards His Father-in-Heaven!”… Amen.

We show our Love, by striving to keep,…Jesus’ commands; as He, Himself,…kept: His Father’s-Commands!...(see, John 14:21). Together, we will live-out,…our present lives; on the basis, of our Bible’s-Teachings!...

I urge you, to read your Bible,…daily; and to pray, pray,…pray!... Learn how to live this present-life, in such a way,…as to Honor, our Creator and His Son!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth). Dare to give your testimony, to others,…about, how Jesus; has made a real difference, in your lives!...

Communication with the Son-of-God, through your prayers,…keeps our focus; on eternal-things. If you are truly, one of Jesus’-Faithful-Followers,…your desires, will be; to Glorify His Father-in-Heaven, (Jehovah, His Glorious-Name), in everything you do and say!...

It’s all about, His Father’s-Kingdom,…folks; and about the Church-of-Christ, (with its many membered-body, not housed within any man-made building, Temple, Synagogue, Chapel, Cathedral, Mosque or the like)… I pray that,…”you, (dear-reader and friends); find real-joy and encouragement, in fellowship with God’s people!”… Amen.

Jesus, gathered His Father’s chosen few,…under the stars of Heaven; and in the open-air!... Be them, one at a time and/or in masses,…He simply, said; (“Follow,…Me”)!…

Just as I do, here within this open arena,…and public-platform; which we call, the Internet,…I challenge you: to reach-out to others, somehow and in some way. I shall pray, for each and every one of you. So, that,…you stop falling-away; no more backsliding, for you nor for,…me!...

Folks, the Son-of-God,…assures us, that; “Whoever comes to Me, (Jesus, speaking), I will never cast-out!”…(read, John 6:37). Our Salvation is sure, because Jesus’ sacrifice of Himself,…on that, horrendous; Roman-Cross!... Yes, that sacrifice in itself,…His God and Father-in-Heaven; sees as being greater, than any sin.

Friends, our Salvation is not based on our feelings,…but, on the fact that; Almighty-God, has welcomed you and me,…into His own Family; by our exercising this Faith, in His only begotten Son!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth). That’s God’s own set-forth-terms and criteria. We must believe, the Son’s own message about His Father’s-Kingdom!... It’s the Way, which leads us all,…ultimately; to our final destination, that being,…our Creator!...

(“NOTHING,…CAN-BREAK,…THIS-BOND”)!... We are joint-heirs, with God’s-Son!... Yes, adopted by God’s-Good-Grace,…shed on all; who simply, believe. The written-words found in our Bible, are powerful and wise. Read them with reverence.

Yes, with joy and delight. With much dignity-of-expression, my personal goal has been,…(for the last 17 years of my adult-life); to carry forward, Jesus’ own legacy. All for His Father’s-Glory!... Have your daily-devotion, reflect seriously,…your study; research well, question all-things in your heart and mind,…and memorize, this one fact: “God Loves you, and so do,…I.”

Allow yourself, to be used with all,…of your present-imperfections and inadequacies; Honor and Praise His Son, our Prince-of-Peace!... “May we, together,…prove to be most useful; always showing our gratitude, for one another’s own help!”… Amen.

For, it is our truest on-going-wonder,…that; our living-God, should entrust to us, (His Son’s-Faithful-Followers); so momentous a task, as we freely exercise,…today. To our Heavenly-Father and to His only begotten Son,…be all the Glory and Power; forever and ever,…Amen!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6195
Attachments
105823_th.gif
105823_th.gif (6.9 KiB) Viewed 3669 times
101755_th.gif
101755_th.gif (6.81 KiB) Viewed 3669 times
105631_th.gif
105631_th.gif (6.44 KiB) Viewed 3669 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:41 pm

“MY-KEY,…TO,…LOVING-OTHERS”…

Lord Jesus,…”Ours cares and worries, often keep us from,…a genuine relationship; with You. May we see You, more as our very food,…and not only; as our Divine, problem-solver”

Are you (dear-reader and friends); going through something hard, right now?... What can you still do, for another?... Embracing, our Lord’s Love for us,…is; (“MY-KEY,…TO,…LOVING-OTHERS”)!...

Heavenly-Father,…”You are the Creator, of our entire universe,…and have given us; creative abilities. May we learn daily, to honor You,…through them. Help me to be ready, at any time,…to be; Your hands and feet, to those in need”.

Folks, our Faith is seen,…in; our actions.

Sweet-Jesus,…”Help me to see, if there’s something,…You want me; to leave behind, so that I may be able to,…better follow You: completely”.

Friends, Jesus is looking for full-time,…followers!... His Father’s-Love, knows no limit.

Jesus,…”Help me to seek, those things which are from,…above. I want to turn-off, all that distracts me,…to then; draw nearer to You.”

Dear reader, turning-down the volume of this present-life,…allows us; to listen more carefully, to our Christ!... Tell me, how can I be,…an encouragement; to others, whose hearts are weighed-down,…by the present and immediate cares: of this temporary life?...

Jesus’ presence, brings me personal comfort,…and I pray; “That my presence, brings others,…their individual: yearning for calmness, and inner-tranquility”. Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!..

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6165
Attachments
121132_th.gif
121132_th.gif (7.93 KiB) Viewed 3664 times
112780_th.gif
112780_th.gif (46.72 KiB) Viewed 3665 times
112273_th.gif
112273_th.gif (7.37 KiB) Viewed 3665 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:46 pm

“SHARING,…WISDOM”…

If we are truly honest, with ourselves,…dear-reader and friends; we would admit that, the self-centeredness that makes it difficult for us,…to hear the concerns of others; also makes it very hard, for us to hear,…the voice: of Christ-Jesus, living in us. I didn’t realize that, the biggest enemy,…I would ever face; would be my own, natural self-centeredness. I thought Salvation, would make me,…good. I didn’t see, at first,…that my own faults; stacked the deck against me, if I didn’t learn to live,…the wisdom of Christ!...

I was wrong, to assume that,…my whole life; had already changed, through faith in Jesus,…Faith: didn’t automatically make me good, or wise. Upon a couple’s public confession (for example); a minister declares a man and a woman,…married: but, not mature in their love. And, when we put our faith,…in Jesus; His Father-in-Heaven, declares us legally blameless,…but: not good or wise!...

In both cases, there is a difference,…between; the legal declaration, and the resulting quality,…of life. We (The Believers), follow Christ-Jesus,…not because; we are better than others, but because we know,…we need His Father: and one another, to overcome the problems that are,…consuming us. I wish, I had understood sooner,…that; believing in Jesus, is (Not) the same,…as: “SHARING,…HIS,…WISDOM!”…

Thanks for reading this passage. If you’re ever inclined, I’d love to hear,…where; life has taken you!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6135
Attachments
314550_th.gif
314550_th.gif (7.86 KiB) Viewed 3660 times
127541_th.jpg
127541_th.jpg (34.83 KiB) Viewed 3660 times
124757_th.gif
124757_th.gif (7.66 KiB) Viewed 3660 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:48 pm

“READ-ABOUT,…THESE-RAVENOUS-WOLVES”…

The Gate-of-Life, (Eternal); is straight,…because, there is but, one; absolute condition. Self-righteousness, must come-down. We are most dependent upon, the merits of another. For, Christ-Jesus,…is our only; and all-sufficient,…Saviour!...

Yet, the crowds,…will not, come to Him; that, they might have,…Life, (Eternal). And, His Father’s Grace,…cannot make any other terms; with mankind. (“RAVENOUS,…WOLVES”),…abound; notice well that, their dress,…is that: of sheep’s-clothing!...

They seem, as though,…their outward appearances and conduct; are irreproachable. They look like sheep, (docile, harmless, tender); but, inwardly,…they possess, the Wolf-nature: (cruel, carnal, and Blood-Thirsty)!...

These very same, are the,…(”Religious”). Appearing as teachers, and ministers,….of righteousness. They are, Satan’s emissaries,…sent-out, to defeat; the purposes, of Almighty-God!...

This adversary of ours, is too Cunning,…which is to say; most Cleverly-Cautious!...

Also, He’s too Devilish,…to send-out; vicious, irreligious men and women,…to commend, his doctrines; and to lead the people,…astray. Don’t forget, that he,…himself; has the capacity, of transforming into,…an: Angel-of-Light!....

But, we are expected,…to discern; these Evil-Workers,…and not be caught; in these,… “Net-of-Lies!”…

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6105
Attachments
330818_th.gif
330818_th.gif (6.78 KiB) Viewed 3658 times
330784_th.gif
330784_th.gif (7.9 KiB) Viewed 3658 times
127543_th.jpg
127543_th.jpg (38.43 KiB) Viewed 3658 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:50 pm

My invitation for friendship,…is all inclusive; of the diversity which I find, in this Internet community. My written words, best represent my Spiritual Path and attitude aspiration.

My core belief is that God, formed mankind, in His own image; giving us the awesome Gift and responsibility of personal will and choice!...

My favorite pass-time is simply writing away; expressing my deepest passions. It’s an escape from the mundane obligations of my everyday living. Come read my passages, and view my personal thread called Izzys-thoughts.

God Bless you, and I truly hope we can cultivate a meaningful friendship, God willing!...Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!....

Pray for me, as I shall,...for you!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6075
Attachments
336017_th.png
336017_th.png (12.76 KiB) Viewed 3656 times
335965_th.gif
335965_th.gif (7.37 KiB) Viewed 3656 times
332173_th.gif
332173_th.gif (7.18 KiB) Viewed 3656 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:52 pm

“JUST-SPEAK,…THE-TRUTH!”…

Today, I wish to publicly,…pledge-my-allegiance; to the One-True and Living-God, (Jehovah, His Glorious-Name); and to His only begotten Son, (Jesus-of-Nazareth): two, uniquely-proper and separate entities. Yet, both,…are One-in-Spirit; One-in-Love, One-in-Unity, One-in-Cause,…and: One-in-Vision!... (no folks, I’m not a Jehovah’s-Witness. I belong to no sect, no cult, no denominational-group; I’m simply, a believing child of our living God, who happens to believe the Son,…and take: His Word)!...

Yes, we (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); are also, One!... In both, mindset and mission. We, too,…desire most; that the whole of humanity, would reach and earnest state of repentance,…inwardly changing their old-ways; their current life-styles, to include our hearts and minds!... And, to finally come to spiritually-discern and rightly-divide, who is saying what,…about; whom?... Many, have misinterpreted and misunderstood,…the difference; between emphatic-statements, made by Jesus,…Himself; versus figurative-speech, uttered by the various writers found,…within: the pages of our Bible!...

The fear of Death, no longer silences,…men and women; of Almighty-God!... We, will (Not),…die, twice; unlike those, who despite all future manifestations,…choose to remain; brazenly-brutal, purposely-defiant and most-unruly!... By contrast, we take Jesus’ own literal-language,…to heart; knowing that, when He speaks,…He admits; His complete, “Subjection”,…unto: His God and Father-in-Heaven!...

For these others, a second and final-death,…awaits them; even a death of their own, spirit. Incomprehensible as it may seem, many will holler their own reasons,…for resisting the rule; of God’s own Son!... Yes, soon enough,…we shall witness; the bravado of the unbeliever, diminish by the day!... Folks, it is the Father’s own,…”Dominion”; of which His Son, has been appointed,…King: to preside over David’s own Throne!... (Jesus, stands at His Father’s right-hand; He does not occupy, God’s own Throne).

Friends, remember always that,…there is only; One-God!... And, One-Mediator, between God and mankind,…that being; His only begotten Son, our Christ-Jesus!... Let’s keep it, that way,…shall we?... Those who teach,…”The-Trinity-Doctrine”; only manage to bring about, much confusion among the masses!...

As their, “doctrines-of-devils”,…are well-rooted; going back to the days, of the Roman-Emperor,…(“CONSTANTINE”)!...

They couldn’t defeat the Christian-Faith, so they merged unto it,…defiling; our original principles. Yes, these Romans, (our modern-day, Vatican); idolized even themselves. Caesars, were looked upon as being,…gods; added to their already existing entourage, of Mythical characters,…was: our Jesus-of-Nazareth!...

It was just another way, to continue collecting tributary-funds. The Romans expanded their wealth, by making Jesus,…into a god; now Christians were included in their masterful-schemes. And, to this very day,…the Roman-Catholic-Church; (yes, the Mother of all-harlots), continues to dupe, millions of their followers!...

They continue onward, with their pagan-practices,…of converting their patrons; into god-like-characters, by inducting them,…into: self-imposed-sainthood. A rank-n-file, (if you will), paying homage to their own,…participants; rather-than, keeping God,…first and foremost: in their worship!...

Mary, is called the,…”Mother-of-God!”… I have a newsflash, folks!... Our living-God, is everlasting. Yes, He has always been,…in existence. Not, born of the flesh. All-knowing, and Omniscient!...

Mary, is reverenced as their,…”Mediator”; instead of Jesus!... I pray, that,…”You, dear-reader and friends, begin to see the big-picture,…here; and that, the very spirit-of-stupor,…continues to over-shadow: all of these, who willingly and freely,…have chosen, to believe these fabricated-fables!”… Amen. (Practicing-priests, exercise the power to absolve our sins; thru the act of confession. When, it’s Jesus’ shed and atoning-blood,…the necessary criteria; this was the only, true pre-requisite,…set-forth by our Creator: which was met and completed, willingly,…by the Son-of-God)!...

Yes, sent by our God,…Himself; this,…”Spirit-of-Stupor”,…fulfills his commissioned work; that of keeping in complete derision, all who freely choose to be led by these,…ravenous-wolves: in sheep’s-clothing. These pompous-preachers, behind their putrid-pulpits!... We’ve been forewarned, and these false-teachers have all been marked,…for perdition!... (to include, the many knock-off branches,…thereof; any and all, who preach the Trinity).

Folks, God has way more than just,…three (3) natures; open-wide, your spiritual-eyes!... We worship, an immeasurable, an unfathomable and most unconfined,...living-God!... Yet, we selfishly insist, in inserting Him,...within; our little own, "Pandora's-Box",...of hidden-treasures. He's beyond our vocabulary, words fall-short in defining,...our Deity!... Amen.

Millions are kept, in a constant state-of-derision,…because they refuse to believe,…Truth!. Is this not, what you witness, all around,…you?... They’ve chosen, traditions-of-men,…over; God’s written Word!... Have you, read it?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!... He’s in control. Divine-Intervention, is just beyond the horizon,…and around the next-bend; in this straight and narrow path,…of ours!...

We shall be Saved, even from ourselves,…and our own; self-destructive-ways!... So, look-up,…because; our Redeemer, draws ever nearer with,…each breath: you take!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6045
Attachments
20139648_1118746488257637_1667791169164570974_n.jpg
20139648_1118746488257637_1667791169164570974_n.jpg (36.77 KiB) Viewed 3654 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:21 pm

CAN YOU IMAGINE, A WORLD WITHOUT TEARS?...

IT'S ONE OF THE PROMISES, FOUND WITHIN THE WRITTEN PAGES OF OUR HOLY-SCRIPTURES!... HAVE YOU READ IT?...

OH', HOW I PRAY,...SO!...

YOUR FRIEND,

IZZY!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6030
Attachments
auto-draft-VRWIFWY8VJ0-700x394-474x300.jpg
auto-draft-VRWIFWY8VJ0-700x394-474x300.jpg (37.66 KiB) Viewed 3645 times
Last edited by izzyfalcon on Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:22 pm

TELL ME, DEAR-READER AND FRIENDS; WHO REALLY IS, YOUR DAILY-BREAD?... IS THE WORD OF GOD, YOUR SUSTENANCE?...

OH', HOW I PRAY,...SO!...

YOUR FRIEND,

IZZY!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6015
Attachments
the-lord-8217-s-prayer-ZVnOYWiuxrk-700x394-474x300.jpg
the-lord-8217-s-prayer-ZVnOYWiuxrk-700x394-474x300.jpg (78.01 KiB) Viewed 3644 times
Last edited by izzyfalcon on Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:26 pm

WHEN, WILL WE STOP HORSING-AROUND?...

MANY OF YOU, SIMPLY CONTINUE TO WONDER-ABOUT, WALKING AIMLESSLY IN YOUR SELF-IMPOSED DESERTS,...FILLED ONLY, WITH; ENDLESS-DIRTY-DEEDS!...

NOT ONCE, BELIEVING THAT WE OWE HOMAGE TO A LIVING-GOD, (JEHOVAH, HIS EXCELLENT-NAME); WHO HAPPENS TO SEE AND KNOW, ALL-THINGS PERTAINING TO OUR PERSONAL LIVES!...

BARREN YOU REMAIN, WITH NOTHING TO FEED-ON; EXCEPT YOUR ILL-GOTTEN-GAINS. YES, MUCH LIKE THE HORSE,...DEPICTED; IN THIS SCENE!... AMEN.

YOUR FRIEND,

IZZY!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6000
Attachments
wild-west-now-8211-vending-machine-v1CJC7KO8xo-700x394-474x300.jpg
wild-west-now-8211-vending-machine-v1CJC7KO8xo-700x394-474x300.jpg (71.24 KiB) Viewed 3643 times
Last edited by izzyfalcon on Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:43 pm

HOW MANY-OF-US, REMAIN TODAY,...AS TRUE; "BABES-IN-CHRIST?"...

ALWAYS SUCKLING ONLY, ON THE MILK,...OF; GOD'S-WRITTEN-WORD!... NEVER-REALLY, MOVING FORWARD,...NEVER TRULY; WANTING TO ASK, KNOCK-NOR-SEEK,...ANY FURTHER: THE HIDDEN-MANNA. YES, MANY PROFOUND-PROOFS,...CAN INDEED; BE FOUND, BETWEEN-THE-LINES!...

WHEN WILL WE, PROGRESS TO CHEWING THE REAL-MEAT, (OR SPIRITUAL-SUBSTANCE); WHEN WILL WE ASK ALMIGHTY-GOD, FOR THE NECESSARY WISDOM TO DECIPHER-AND-DISCERN,...ALL-THINGS?...

I PRAY, THAT STARTING TODAY; "YOU, DEAR-READER AND FRIENDS; BEGIN TO DEVELOP, A NEWLY-FOUND HUNGER,...FOUND ONLY; DEEP-DOWN, WITHIN THE INNER-MOST PART,...OF: YOUR-OWN-SPIRIT. AND, THAT,...WITH THIS SPIRITUAL-HUNGER; YOU GROW INTO, THAT MUCH NEEDED,...LABORER: FOR OUR HEAVENLY-FATHER!"...(JEHOVAH, HIS PRECIOUS-NAME). AMEN.

YES, YOU CAN BECOME,...STARTING TODAY; AN INDIVIDUAL. NOT JUST, ANOTHER CLONE-OUT-THERE,...WHOSE LOST; EVEN THE ABILITY, TO GREET ANOTHER PERSON,...AS YOU, PASS-THEM-BY. TOO-BUSY, LOOKING DOWN INTO YOUR SMART-PHONES,...SOONER-THAN-LATER; THESE VERY SAME, WILL BE FOUND-AND-CAUGHT,...IN THEIR COMPLETE: UNAWARES!...

I PRAY, YOU BE (NOT); ONE OF THESE, WHO MERELY GOES WITH THE FLOW,...OF MAINSTREAM-MEDIA; NEVER REALLY-EVER, LEARNING TO QUESTION AND THINK,...FOR YOURSELVES. JUST AS, MANY OF OUR,...WORLDLY-CHURCH GOERS; ERRONEOUSLY-CONTINUE TO BELIEVE, THESE MANY,..."DOCTRINES-OF-DEVILS"; BEING PREACHED OUT THERE, WITH REGARDS TO,...THE REAL-TRUTH: YES, THE WHOLE-TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT,...THE-TRUTH!... AMEN.

P.S. DEAR-READER AND FRIENDS, IT'S TIME TO WAKE-UP FROM,...OUR; SPIRITUAL-STUPOR. OUR NATION IS IMPLODING, FROM WITHIN. AND, EVERYONE SEEMS TO THINK IT'S JUST,...ANOTHER; SOAP-OPERA-SCENE!... A REALITY-CHECK, OF HOW DIVIDED WE STAND,...IS JUST-BEYOND, OUR HORIZONS; AS AROUND THE NEXT-BEND, IN THIS ARDUOUS-PATH,...WE ALL, CALL-LIFE: STANDS THE SON-OF-GOD, (JESUS-OF-NAZARETH), WITH ARMS-WIDE-OPEN!...

YES, JESUS IS READY TO TAKE,...JUST AS MANY STEPS, TOWARD YOU; AND YOU ARE FREELY-WILLING, TO TAKE TOWARDS,...HIS OWN, GOD: AND FATHER-IN-HEAVEN!... AMEN.

YOUR FRIEND,

IZZY!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=5985
Attachments
111556_th.gif
111556_th.gif (42.18 KiB) Viewed 3642 times
Last edited by izzyfalcon on Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:43 pm

FOLKS, THERE'S ONLY ONE,...WHO TRULY MAKES; INTERCESSION FOR US, UNTO OUR HEAVENLY-FATHER!...(JEHOVAH, HIS GLORIOUS-NAME)...

AND, THAT PERSON IS HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON,...JESUS-0F-NAZARETH!...

WHY?... BECAUSE, THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD AND ONE MEDIATOR BETWEEN MANKIND AND HIS MAKER!... FOR, EVEN TILL THIS VERY DAY, JESUS CONTINUES TO INTERCEDE UNTO HIS OWN GOD AND FATHER-IN-HEAVEN,...IN OUR BEHALF!...

WHY?... BECAUSE, OFTEN TIMES WE DON'T KNOW HOW OR FOR WHAT TO PRAY,...AS WE OUGHT!... AMEN.

YOUR FRIEND,

IZZY!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=5970
Attachments
e9vW1zrfNhs-700x394-474x300.jpg
e9vW1zrfNhs-700x394-474x300.jpg (57.1 KiB) Viewed 3616 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:50 pm

“JUST,…SIMPLY,…BELIEVE!”…

Dear-reader and friends, even though our present situations,…may not represent; what you’ve always dreamed of,...I today; have the strangest sensation, in the pit of my stomach,…that; it’s very important for us, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers), to stay,…right where we are!...

Yes, very soon,…we shall know; why?... In our hearts, we well know,…that; all of our experiences, both the good and bad ones,…are preparing us; for this great, turn-of-events. However true, it might be,…that; your head-strong ways, may not be able to reconcile such an outlandish,…prospect!...

After all, most of us,…today; are not exactly living, a lifestyle,…we have always conjured; in our private minds. Many of us, even with all of our studying,…and all of the plaques; which may indeed, be hanging in our den,…are not, really prepared: for the return of God’s-Son!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth).

A whole new-world, of incredible feeling and understanding,…shall open to us; on that Day, and on that Hour!... The possibilities are thrilling, the responsibilities,…will be, enormous; the connection with Christ, will infuse us, (who believe),…with incredible: eternal-sensations of spiritual-freedom!...

Love and Joy, will not be,…too far, behind; yes, it’s the same fullness of Almighty-God,…that today: fills His Son’s-Heart, daily. Specifically, in this past decade or so,…I have had; the great-fortune to reach-out to thousands of you, (dear-readers and friends); all done through, this international symposium,…we call: the Internet!...

The experience for me, personally,…has been extremely-gratifying; intensely emotional and overwhelmingly, positive. I have learn to let go, of my egotistical desires. And today, thru these written passages,…I am allowing my life; to flow-freely in whatever direction, the Spirit,…takes me!...

It has certainly been, an exciting 17 years,…all-in-all; as a free-lance writer, (by hobby). Yes, a true adventure with my Faith,…forever-flourishing; and I can’t wait, to see what’s,…next?...

Mine, has been a spiritual quest,…a journey; believing in the existence of a living-God, yes,…a Supreme-Being: of which, there is none other,…like Him!...(Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious-Name). Remember, you gravely “err”,…if you tag me; as a,…“Jehovah’s-Witness!”… I belong to no cult, no sect, no religious order of the day!...

My God, is One who has always communicated with mankind,…the very; apple-of-His-Eye!... And, He has done so,…thru other; mediators-of-sorts. Although we may indeed appear, to be quite different on the outside,…let me assure you; we are much the same, inwardly!...

That’s right, made in God’s own image,…is humanity, itself; who of us, will daily grow in His wisdom?... Who of us, will shine-forth as beacons-of-light,…for others; to follow?... Each one of us, is also perfect,…if we would, only; seek to develop our fullest, potentials!...

However, truth-be-known,…the majority of us; get caught-up, in the,…“ego”,…of self!...

Yes, that’s the human part,…of ourselves; which often causes us, to rarely come close,…to the real-truths: of who, we are and of who,…we can become. I pray, that,…”We all, come up to the same spiritual-level,…to stand, finally; upon the very shoulders, of God’s own Son!... For, it is from here,…that we can; clearly see, beyond the horizon,…and just around: the next bend. Yes, from these higher-heights,…we can spiritually-discern; His Father-in-Heaven,…standing firm: and with Arms-Wide-Open!...

Yes, God is ready and well able,…to receive; all of you, who,…(“JUST,…SIMPLY,…BELIEVE”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=5955

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:53 pm

“ONLY-TIME,…WILL-TELL”…

Friends, before the Millennium,…there must come; a time of reckoning, a terrible time,…when the wheat is separated: from the chaff. Yes, when good,…will finally; triumph over evil.

According to the Books of Daniel and Revelation, it will be a nightmarish era,…during which; Satan and his henchmen, will rule the world,…and Jesus’-Faithful-Followers: will suffer, “Great-Tribulations!”…

It is the time, of the Anti-Christ,…and of great-wars; famines and plagues and finally, the second-coming of God’s own Son!... Jesus-of-Nazareth, will lead His Father’s-Angelic-Armies,…to a triumphant-victory; over the existing powers-that-be!...

Yes, a wonderful time,…follows, indeed; when this Evil-One and his followers, are at last,…imprisoned; sentenced to an eternity, within their own self-imposed dungeons,…to their own: demise!... Our Earth, will be transformed into the long-awaited,…Paradise; and the thousand-year-millennium, begins.

Folks, who these worthy ones,…to be called, the righteous-saints, will be; depends totally, on our individual Faith!...

No one knows, for certain,…when these, “End-Times”; will begin. Our Bible says, that,…there will be, no warning…(see, Luke 12:40).

That’s right,…(“ONLY-TIME,…WILL-TELL”); the beginning of the end, because there will plagues, pestilence,…natural-disasters: and terrible wars. Evil, will run rampant,…as it has never; before. Is this, not true,…today?...

Many of these signs and others, are with us,…today; the Bible’s final prophecies, are about to be,…fulfilled. However, Almighty-God (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious-Name); does (Not) intend to punish, His stubborn and disobedient people,…forever!...

He will, one day,…sooner than later; bring us back, to our Promised-Land!...

Yes, when ends meet,…He will cause us; to dwell safely. He shall turn our captivity, from alcohol and drugs. He will show compassion, upon the physically and mentally,…challenged. He shall gather, His chosen Remnant,…from all nations; where He has scattered us!...

In His anger, we have been driven-out and away,…from; His Favor!... The purposely defiant and unruly ones, will see His Fury and Wrath!...

While, part of our Bible,…seem to be; much doom-and-gloom, our Creator didn’t overlook the everyday,…concerns; of ordinary folks, like you and me,…dear-reader and friends. Let’s not forget, that,…at the end of this thousand years, of Earthly-Paradise; Satan and his insurgents, will be allowed another attempt to defeat our,…living-God: and His forces of Good!...

Why?... You may ask. Because, God is God!... And, in His just and fair ways,…He demonstrates the same gift; over and over, until no doubt is left behind,…that: there’s none like Him!...

Incomprehensively so, there will be some,…who freely choose; to follow, Satan. Despite the manifestations and the countless de-facto teachings, (yet, future),…of Christ-Jesus; yes, in spite of having our Lord’s presence,…and Love; some will suffer a final and lasting Death!... Even, of their own spirit!...

Why?... Because, they insisted on freely choosing,…the path of least-resistance; the unruly, free-for-all,…path-of-lust: instead of Love!... Of personal-pleasures and ill-gotten-gains, instead of godly-principles. Of quick-fixes, instead of lasting-spiritual-values and real-eternal-worth!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=5910
Attachments
104329_th.gif
104329_th.gif (6.46 KiB) Viewed 3602 times
104323_th.gif
104323_th.gif (5.6 KiB) Viewed 3602 times
100308_th.gif
100308_th.gif (4.77 KiB) Viewed 3602 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:55 pm

“THIS-IS-MY,…PRE-EMINENT-HOPE”…

Our apostle Paul, describes our present days as being,…”perilous-times!”… God’s Word is very clear that, impossible situations such as this will increase as the tribulation period draws,…nearer. Ungodly leaders will ascend to thrones of authority, around our entire globe. Though many in the Christian community continue to try and persuade the masses to claim the promise of (2nd Chronicles 7:14); the time for that, has long since,…fled!...

That promise declares that,…”if my people, which are called by my Name (of Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Glorious-Name), if only they shall humble themselves and pray and seek,…my face; and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from,…Heaven: and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land!”…

God has kept His Word, in this regard,…down through the ages; and it will yet again be fulfilled, when Israel (as a nation), cries out to Him,…during the tribulation. But, the times in which we currently live,…are extraordinarily different; perilous times are now the order of our day. Paul also warns: “Let no man deceive you, by any means,…for that day; shall (Not) come, except there come a falling-away,…first: and that man of sin, be revealed,…the son of perdition!”…(see, 2nd Thessalonians 2:3).

Many may think that this verse, simply means that things must get worse before they ever can get,…better; but that is not the teaching here. Paul rather speaks here of the Day of our Lord, (The very Son-of-God, Christ-Jesus); when He shall officially set-up His Father’s-Kingdom!...

Situations such as the conditions which prevail today in America, will become more widespread,…than they are today; along with much more unrestrained wickedness, and violence around our planet. Paul informs us here, that such a “falling-away”,…will continue and escalate; until it finally climaxes, not with “revival”,…but: with the revelation of the anti-Christ, who will officially be unveiled!...

There is no amount of prayer, faith, fasting or supplication that,…will stop the events; leading up to the revelation of this man-of-sin. There will be no “healing”, of any land around the world,…before that time. We (The Faithful-Believers) however, are (Not) at a complete,…loss. We can, and must,…fall on our faces; before Almighty-God, but our plea is (Not) for the restoration or “return-to-greatness”,…of our current nation, or any other: but rather, that our Creator protect His Own,…during this most devastating and dangerous times!...

Let us praise His Son, (Jesus-of-Nazareth),…today; unto Him that, is well able to keep us from falling, and to present us faultless before the very presence,…of His Father’s-Glory: with exceeding Joy, to the only wise living-God,…Jehovah!... Yes, to Him be all the Majesty, Dominion and Power,…both now; and ever!... Amen.

I shall indeed pray, for all those in America,…that our Heavenly-Father; will literally pull you out of this most devastating firestorm, protect you from the powers that be,…and; give you wisdom, as to how to conduct yourselves,…should this devilish decree: become the law of our land. But, the urgent prayer which must be on the lips of every believer,…who; would be a part of the aforementioned remnant, and whose desire is to reign with the Son-of-God,…must be in: absolute agreement with our apostle John!...

Please read, (Revelation 22:20). “He which testifies these things, says,…Surely I come, quickly. Amen. Even so, come,…Lord Jesus!”… Folks, our pre-eminent hope and desire,…must be; for a speedy return, of Christ!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=5895
Attachments
112273_th.gif
112273_th.gif (7.37 KiB) Viewed 3598 times
111158_th.gif
111158_th.gif (6.32 KiB) Viewed 3598 times
104331_th.gif
104331_th.gif (5.09 KiB) Viewed 3598 times