Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:32 pm

“WE-CAN-BE,…WHO-WE-ARE!”…

Excellent, Father-in-Heaven!... “Blessed be Your Name of Jehovah. Your greatest attribute, is that of Your fathomless,…Grace. We are, Your living-souls,…whose hearts-and-minds; have been filled, with many good-works,…over-flowing: with much joy!…

We, (Your Son’s-Faithful-Followers); sing loudly to you, our Most-High-God!”...

“Show us, Your endless Mercy,…according to the hope-and-trust; we have placed, in You. Let there be, accomplished in us,…Your own; promises-of-old. And, defend our exaltation,…from our, enemies-at-large; as You, have already done,…with Your, own Son: (Jesus-of-Nazareth)!”… Amen.

So, that,…in the end; (“WE-CAN-BE,…WHO-WE-ARE)!... Your children, the apple of Your,…eye.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... &start=285
Attachments
127420_th.gif
127420_th.gif (7.87 KiB) Viewed 3544 times
100765_th.gif
100765_th.gif (56.31 KiB) Viewed 3544 times
24726710_158341148251499_1238699257_n.jpg
24726710_158341148251499_1238699257_n.jpg (46.24 KiB) Viewed 3544 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:37 pm

“GO-ON,…TO,…VICTORY!”….

Casted down, but not destroyed. The Apostle Paul, illustrates this experience, very vividly. He was literally, cast down; but, never destroyed. Our Lord Jesus, had to use this harsh means, to get Paul’s attention. He was struck-down, to the ground; on the road to Damascus, and blinded; but, he was not,…destroyed!....

My Lord, (Jesus),…had a purpose, for his Life, ( as He does, for yours). One, who is moving, in the will of our Living God Almighty; cannot be destroyed. Though, we may be cast-down; either, literally or figuratively: yet, we are never, destroyed. My experience, needs to be, a constant, daily identification,…with Christ Jesus. This daily dying,…(see 1st. Corinthians 15:30-33),…is not,…”Dying-Out”,…to sin; or crucifying the old you.

This was taken care of, at the Cross; but, there is a daily suffering, of the saints, (those set-apart ones),…who know, they have been crucified with Jesus: which is very hard, on the body, (physically & emotionally),…and manifests more clearly that,…it is only Earthen. Jesus, was pursued by His own country-men; and assailed, (shown aggression),…by Satan: sometimes the battle, caused physical strength, to ebb, (to be lowered),…away.

A real Spiritual Battle, saps the strength, of the physical body; and, the Resurrection Life of Christ Jesus, must be poured, into the Earthen Vessel: to quicken, (make it alive and vibrant),…it, for further service. This experience, only comes through, daily dying. The only ones, who know anything about this daily sacrificing, are those who have counted the old self,…dead; and the new you, is now,…Alive!....

There are times, when we feel crushed,…broken. We have no strength, left at all; and would surely collapse. But, if we collapse, and give-in to pressure; others, will collapse also. If we take the strength of Christ Jesus, daily then,…when we feel as though, we are melting into the Earth, under the weights of oppression; we feel the Resurrection Life of Jesus: girding us, from within. Instead of sagging further, we feel a girder, being raised; so, we straighten up, and become stronger,…than ever before!...

I pray,…”That you be able to, illustrate to those around you, this inner-strengthening; so necessary, to,…(“GO-ON,…TO,…VICTORY!”)….(see Ephesians 3:16;…Colossians 1:11)… Be strengthened, with all might; according to His Glorious Power!.... And, Grace!....

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=7110
Attachments
105964_th.gif
105964_th.gif (137.84 KiB) Viewed 3529 times
100144_th.gif
100144_th.gif (84.56 KiB) Viewed 3529 times
a-beautiful-life-8211-jim-reeves-eKOqeZ0ntU-700x394-474x300.jpg
a-beautiful-life-8211-jim-reeves-eKOqeZ0ntU-700x394-474x300.jpg (81.05 KiB) Viewed 3529 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:40 pm

“THE-PROMISES,…OF,…HELP!”…

Heavenly-Father,…”It is difficult to navigate this present life. I tend to drift, sometimes,…but, I will trust-fully; in Your Son, (Jesus-of-Nazareth), to lead me and guide me,…by this Faithfulness and reliability: of which I've found, only in,...Your-own-words!”... Amen.

Sweet-Jesus,…”Although clouds and darkness, sometimes shroud me,…I know that; You are close, by my side. For this, I thank You. Lord, it’s easy to let my circumstances,…change; how I understand You. Help me, to remember that You,…are good and Faithful; even though, I can’t see everything,…and, may not really-understand; how Your Father, is working for,…and in: me!”… Amen.

Dear Jesus,…”Thank You for the friends, who demonstrate Your Love,…to me. Help me to do the same, for them,…and, for those; all-around me. Most of all, thank You,…for being, the friend; who sticks closer, than any brother,...or sister. Lord, we give You,…our deepest grief; as well as, my profoundest Joy!”… Amen.

Thank You, (Jesus),…for; “Your constant presence, no matter what today,…holds. You alone, are as Faithful,…as Your Father-in-Heaven!”… Amen.

Dear Father,…”Help me to manage, my time and enjoy the gifts,…of this present-world; today. Thank You, Heavenly-Father, for the promise of eternal-life,…through Your Son’s; shed-and-atoning, blood. Father-in-Heaven, thank You for the wisdom of Your own words. They indeed help us, when we are tempted,...in knowing that; when all ends, meet,...the truth: of Satan’s power, is indeed,...most limited!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=7110
Attachments
mail (6).jpg
mail (6).jpg (66.77 KiB) Viewed 3527 times
mail (5).jpg
mail (5).jpg (71.65 KiB) Viewed 3527 times
mail (4).jpg
mail (4).jpg (199.26 KiB) Viewed 3527 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:45 pm

Heavenly-Father,…”Forgive me, for focusing on my own,…schemes and dreams. Help me, to look to You,…for guidance, in all; that I do. Father, it’s so difficult for us,…to share our faults; with each other. But, You call us,…to wholeness; as Your people. Empower us, by Your-Spirit,…to live; courageously in Love and honesty. Father, we praise You,…today; for Your gift of eternal-life. You’ve given us, the victory,…through; Your Son, our Lord,…Christ-Jesus!”… Amen.

Lord Jesus,…”Let Your splendor, fill my personal life,…that, I may draw others; to You. Help me walk, in the way that spreads,…(THE-FRAGRANCE,…OF,…YOUR-LOVE); to others. My fears, sometimes over-whelm me,…Sweet-Jesus; yet, I know that You,…are here with me. May Your perfect Love, cast-out my fear,…and make still; my troubled-heart. Lord, thank You for the amazing price,…You paid; to free me, from my sins. May the reality of the victory You won, encourage me to reject the sins,…that so easily entangles; my ability to be, fruitful for You!”… Amen.

I ask Your Father-in-Heaven, today,…to; “Help me, as I battle with pride. It’s so easy, to take my eyes,…off You; and focus on myself. Give me, a humble-heart. Help me, to follow through,…on my promises to You; and to all,…who: depend on me. Especially, help me,…to do; Your Father’s will and, (Not),…just, talk-about-it!”… Amen.

Folks, words may be the,…blossoms-of-our-busyness; but actions, are the good-fruits,…of our: spoken-words!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... &start=210
Attachments
16144494_367796030251257_1410290637_n.jpg
16144494_367796030251257_1410290637_n.jpg (80.4 KiB) Viewed 3522 times
102494_th.gif
102494_th.gif (105.56 KiB) Viewed 3522 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (37.05 KiB) Viewed 3522 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:49 pm

“OUT,…OF-THE,…RUINS!”…

Many of our lives may seem to be in ruins. Troubles of our own making, and conflicts we can’t avoid,…may leave us, devastated. But, we have a Heavenly-Father,…who understands; gently, patiently,…He; clears away the rubble, repurposes it and builds something,…much better!... It takes time, but we can always trust Him (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Holy-Name)!...

He specializes, in rebuilding projects. His Son, (Jesus-of-Nazareth),…has reclaimed us; and His Father-in-Heaven, is remaking us.

“Thank You for Your Love, Sweet-Jesus,…and for Your care; despite our self-centered and destructive ways. Thank You for true forgiveness, and for our newfound unity,…in You!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... &start=180
Attachments
24302530_475837289484110_220689494276308992_n.gif
24302530_475837289484110_220689494276308992_n.gif (410.28 KiB) Viewed 3518 times
115024_th.gif
115024_th.gif (111.96 KiB) Viewed 3518 times
23561312_159768831424242_2159244416735121261_n.jpg
23561312_159768831424242_2159244416735121261_n.jpg (174.06 KiB) Viewed 3518 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:51 pm

“THIS-BATTLE,…RAGES-ON!”…

Friends, we, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); can measure our love, for Almighty-God, (Jehovah, His Precious-Name): by the very fruits, we are bearing!...

Our Apostle John, wrote much about the rebels,…present, right-inside; the early, “Church-of-Christ!”…

Yes, although a fruit-tree,…may display, many-branches; not all of these branches, promise-to-bear,…good-fruit. I ask you, dear-reader and friends. Where is our, spiritual-unity?...

Folks, it’s more-about,…how-we-walk; than about, how we-talk. And, so,…I ask you; where is that Love, which binds us, together?...

Humanity, as a whole,…has failed, to teach; by example. Yes, I speak of those,…who-have; fallen-away. These very same, no longer are conquering,…the Devil. The Love-and-Unity, that is present with the Father-and-Son,…the world, today; has become most, ignorant-of!...

And, so,…(“THIS-BATTLE,…RAGES-ON”)!...

Whole families, for decades now,…have fallen-apart. Countless problems, are always festering,…between, various people; as they-themselves, lack this Love,…whom God, only-gives: to those who are, Obedient!... (to Him).

Folks, just a mere-routine study of John’s own epistles,…won’t; cut-the-mustard!...

You must, possess a profound-purpose in your studies,…to be able; to really capture, this Apostle’s immeasurable, (spiritual), depths. Behold, what a manner-of-love,…our Heavenly-Father; bestows upon us, (who-believe)!...

That, we should ultimately,…be called; sons-and-daughters, of this,…”Most-High-God!”…(Jehovah, His Excellent-Name)…(read, 1st John 3:1). Behold!... What a level-of-love, coming from our Creator,…that, He; should want to offer us, eternal-life!...

He, even allows us,…to call Him; Father!...

He pleads, (thru-His-Son, Jesus-of-Nazareth); for our submissive-attention. As a direct-result, of our willing,…Obedience; we are promised, an imperishable and incorruptible,…existence: with godly-brilliance!...

Yes, we-too,…shall stand, as spirit-beings; enjoying unspeakable riches, in Glory!... Yes, this Omnipotent,…Supreme-God, of the Universe; makes it possible for us, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers), to possess a share,…as joint-heirs: with His Son!...

This truth, transcends all-others. Unfathomable treasures,…await. Meanwhile, our greatest-challenge remains,…to fully-understand, (spiritually); of how, indescribably wonderful,…our calling: really is. And, of how deep-and-unparalleled,…our Maker’s-Love; reveals our eternal-tomorrow, and its potentials!...

Tell-me, is it that strange,…that, our Creator; wants us, to be as,…pure: as He, Himself,…is?...

Don’t parents, want their children,…to follow; their righteous-examples?... Yes, just like these little-children,…we-too; are in desperate need, of spiritual-direction!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... &start=135
Attachments
111919_th.gif
111919_th.gif (7.97 KiB) Viewed 3516 times
100872_th.gif
100872_th.gif (6.78 KiB) Viewed 3516 times
104624_th.gif
104624_th.gif (116.87 KiB) Viewed 3516 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:55 pm

“READ-ABOUT,…THIS,…PERPECT-PEACE”…

I realized once in my past, when a friend mentioned to me,…that she saw an “aura” around me; that it was simply her, not understanding it to be,…the peace-of-Christ!... Folks, as we follow Jesus-of-Nazareth,…He gives us the peace that; transcends all understanding!...(Phil. 4:7). It is, the very same peace,…which He; has received from His own God and Father!...(Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Glorious-Name).

This peace radiates from within, though we may not even be,…aware of it. Jesus promised His followers, this peace when,…after their last supper together; He prepared them for His death and resurrection. He told them that though they would have trouble, in this world,…His Father-in-Heaven; would send them the “Spirit-of-Truth”, to live with them and be in them!...(read, John 14:16-17).

Yes, His Father-in-Heaven,…would send the disciples; this “Spirit-of-Truth”. A separate entity, aside from the Son-of-God!... Let’s keep it that way, let’s allow the truth of God’s-Word,…to settle deeply; within our souls.

Funny, how many can’t see the plain truth here. Notice well, that It is Jesus’ Father-in-Heaven,…who; does all the giving, and that the Holy-Spirit is referred to as,…the: “Spirit-of-Truth!”… Just as we recognize that there’s a,…“Spirit-of-Stupor”; also there’s a,…“Spirit-of-derision”; and a,… “Spirit-of-Division”; and what about, the well-known phrase we all use,…as a worldly cliché’: ”The Spirit-of-Christmas!”…

Please note, that Jesus Himself,…is always mentioning the difference; between Himself, His Father and the Holy-Spirit!... This separate and proper “Spirit-of-Truth”, would teach us,…bringing to mind; His Father’s real-truths. This Holy-Spirit, would comfort us,…bestowing on us (The Faithful-Believers); Jesus’ peace, which is the very same peace,…which His Father has bestowed: upon Jesus!...

Everything in the celestial-realm, follows suit,…perfectly. Though soon, His disciples would face trials,…including fierce opposition; from the religious-leaders, (as we true-believers, still do today), and seeing Jesus executed,…He told them: (Not) to be afraid. The Holy-Spirit’s presence, would never leave them!... Were it not, for this Spirit’s permanence with mankind today,…we would otherwise be; literally devoured by our biggest adversary,…who lurks about, as a Roaring-Lion: Satan himself!...

Although as God’s children, we experience hardship,…we too; have this “Spirit-of-Truth”, living within and flowing-out,…of us. God’s own peace, can be our best witness,…to everyone we meet; whether at a local market, at school or work,…even: in the gym!...

Heavenly-Father,…”Thank-You, for Your Son (Jesus),…and for the Holy-Spirit; yes,…this (Spirit-of-Truth): and for welcoming me, into this tightly knitted circle,…of Love. May I share Your peace, with someone in my community,…today!”… Amen.

Dear-reader and friends,…please read; (John 14:16-17). It reads as follows. “And, I will ask (Jesus speaking), the Father and He (God, Himself),…will give you (The Faithful-Believers); another advocate, to help you and be with you,…forever. The,…Spirit-of-Truth!”…

Notice well, that Jesus says,…it’s (“Another,…Advocate”); folks, this means someone different and apart from Himself. Can we see clearly, that Jesus relates to this “Spirit-of-Truth”,…as someone, besides Himself?... Yes, another entity under Jesus’ command,…sent down to us; upon Jesus’ ascension unto His Father-in-Heaven!... Another Spirit, Holy in nature,…whose Name has been blotted-out; for unknown reasons, throughout the ages, as our Scriptures have been endlessly transcribed and recopied!...

Then, further along,…in (John 14:23-24); again Jesus speaking. “Anyone who loves Me, (Jesus),…will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, (most emphatic statement, Jesus using the word “My”),…and (we) will come to them, (notice well, Jesus says “We”, this means more than one person, folks),…and make (our) home with them. Again, the word “Our”,…refers to more than one person, here present. That’s all evident, in verse 23.

Now, proceeding onward to,…verse 24. “Anyone who does (Not) love Me, (Jesus, speaking); will not obey my teaching. These words you hear, are (Not) my own (Jesus, still speaking); they belong to the Father, who sent me!”

Can this be, any clearer to our reading eyes?... Who sent Jesus, to us?... Answer: His Father-in-Heaven!... Jesus, incessantly claims that He does nothing on His own accord,…and that all, which Jesus has taught us; He Himself has learned, directly from His Father-in-Heaven!...

It’s truly beyond my personal comprehension, the millions who continue to be duped,…by Satan’s own wiles; this cunning serpent, works as gentle-doves,…erroneously influencing mankind; even those behind our pulpits, for centuries till this day.

And, finally,…when we read further; in verse 26, it says,…”But, the Advocate,…the Holy-Spirit; whom the Father will send in my Name,…will teach you: all-things and will remind you of everything, I have said to you!”…

Well, I rest my case,…dear-reader and friends; clearly God’s-Word is edifying, to all those who have eyes to see, and ears,…to hear!... The Father of Jesus, has sent down to us,…the Holy-Spirit; to comfort, to edify and to guide us,…unto all truths: this is done, in the Son’s Name of Jesus!... Let’s keep all things, in their proper perspective, role, honor, glory,…and rank!... Amen.

Clearly, and most emphatically,…we see here; that Jesus refers to the “Holy-Spirit”, as another Advocate,…besides Himself; just like Jesus, is our God’s Advocate unto mankind,…the Holy-Spirit; also advocates for humanity. Today’s passage, highlights one of the differences between those,…who know Jesus; and those who do (Not)!...

The Holy-Spirit dwells within believers, in Christ!... Jesus says that, His followers know Him (This Spirit-of-Truth); and that the world does (Not) know, or accept this Spirit-of-Truth!... Folks, it is this very same Spirit,…who; ultimately identifies us, as Jesus’ followers!... I pray, that you receive spiritual-clarity,…to this subject-matter!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... &start=105
Attachments
120471_th.gif
120471_th.gif (3.94 KiB) Viewed 3512 times
112193_th.gif
112193_th.gif (7.99 KiB) Viewed 3512 times
111928_th.gif
111928_th.gif (7.95 KiB) Viewed 3512 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:00 pm

“THE-SUM,…OF,…THIS-TRUTH!”…

Dear-reader and friends, here,…before-all-else; we need to know, this one-truth!...

“For, there is One-God, (Jehovah, His Glorious-Name); there is also, (this means, besides, God), One-Mediator between God and humanity,…the Man: Christ-Jesus, Himself!”… (read, 1st Timothy 2:5).

Folks, there is no Salvation,…in-or-thru; any other Name!...(read, Acts 4:12).

Let us, then,…stop-calling, Jesus; God, Himself!... The Apostles knew, the Truth about Jesus’ own position. Do you?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!... This Son-of-God, calls us,…His brothers-and-sisters. His is not,…nor, ever has been,…(”A-COMPLEX,…NATURE”)!…

All-the-contrary, is most true. It’s the simplicity-of-Christ, found in His teachings,…my entire, focal-point; within these written-passages, that I devote. Friends, the very,…”Church-of-Christ”; is termed as being, a living-body.

We, as individuals,…are that; visible-aspect of His Church!... More so, than any man-made Cathedral, Church-or-Chapel. In this way, we, (Jesus-Faithful-Followers); become members of that, Body-of-Christ!...(read, 1st Corinthians 12:27).

And, individually,…members of; one-another!...(read, Romans 12:5).

The same is true, of both,…Father-and-Son!... They, too,…are, (“INDIVIDUALLY”); members of one-another. Yes, we are all,…inter-connected; we humans, are considered the branches of this Great-Vine, (which is to say, Jesus-Christ); all-the-while, with Almighty-God doing all the,…pruning!... Amen.

Yes, separate-entities,…all-of-us. Yet, we are also,…One-in-Love, Mindset-and-Mission; or we are, (Not)!...

Yes, there’s quite a,…(“DIVERSITY,…OF,…PARTS”); and of functions, within this known,…Body-of-Christ!... Let’s get this right, shall-we?... There is only, One,…”Most-High-God!”…

Who, for the good of His Son’s-Church,…distributes; His various-gifts, with a magnificence,…equal to: the very richness, of His own,…Glory!...

Yes, God’s-Good-Grace,…distributes; to the needs of all, ministries,…that follow: in His Son’s own, foot-steps. And, at the very heart of this,…”Spiritual-Church”; we find, Jesus and His Sacrifice,…in our: stead!...

Please note, the following,…well. If Christ, is the,…”First-Born”; of all creation, then who was it,…that: sired, Jesus?... Is He, not the Seed,…of His Father’s own,…Seed?... Answer: Of course, He is!... The very same, God and Father-in-Heaven,…who, chooses to adopt us; is Jesus’ own, God!...

The Redemptive-Work, of God’s-Son,…gathers, all-of-creation; and ushers us, into our eternal-destiny,…which is: at the very foot, of God’s-own-Throne!... Yes, Jesus is the Way!... But, our living-God,…is our; truest-destination!...

Although, this process in itself,…often causes us, much pain; we are never left, without Hope!... Remember, we each bring our part,…into the sum; of the whole-truth, nothing-but-the-truth,…so help me: God!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6675
Attachments
124092_th.gif
124092_th.gif (7.99 KiB) Viewed 3508 times
121620_th.gif
121620_th.gif (7.79 KiB) Viewed 3508 times
117942_th.gif
117942_th.gif (7.92 KiB) Viewed 3508 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:01 pm

“HE-WAS,…STILL-IS,…AND-REMAINS-SO!”…

We, (dear-reader and friends); must pay much closer attention, to Jesus-of-Nazareth!... Especially, His original gospel-message, lest we drift-away from it…(please read, Hebrews 2:1).

Notice-well, as you read carefully,…(verse, 6); that Paul, identifies the clear distinction,…between; mankind-and-Jesus!... “What are we?... That, Almighty-God, (Jehovah, His Excellent-Name); should be mindful of humanity and of His,…only begotten, Son?”...

In verse, (7); Paul speaks as though, directing himself,…straight-to-God; notice-please, how Paul recognizes that,…Jesus, was made (by whom?... I would ask you. Answer: By God, of course. For, all-things come from God), a little-lower than the Angels!...

Folks, this occurred when Jesus,…was sent-down, to Earth; by His own God and Father-in-Heaven!... Later, Jesus was exalted and crowned,…with glory-and-honor; because He willingly, suffered death in our,…stead!...(verse, 9).

This Plan, was God’s-Plan!... So, that,…God; can there-after demonstrate, to the whole of humanity,…His, Merciful-Grace; shed upon,…whom-so-ever: wills!...

Friends, Jesus-of-Nazareth,…is not ashamed; to call us, (His Faithful-Followers); His brothers. For, we are all,…branches of the same, Vine, (which is to say, Christ): and His Father, does all the pruning!...(verse, 11).

Yes, we all have,…One-Source!... It’s from where, all the Power,…derives!... God and (Not), Jesus; is the very,…(“Giver-of-Life”)!…

Notice-well, how in (verse, 13); Paul illustrates, how Jesus would express Himself!... Jesus, when all ends,…meet; partakes of all, the very same things, (both good and/or bad, experiences); of those, called,…God’s children.

Yes, Jesus,…shall profess openly; all the names, of we,…(His Brethren-in-Faith). Yes, the very children,…which our living-God; has drawn close, to His Son!... For, no one draws near to the Son,…except; the Father, lures them!...

God, gives His children,…to the Son!... In verse, (17); Paul identifies our Jesus, as a Merciful-and-Faithful,…High-Priest: in the service of God!... Making propitiation, for the sins of the people,…(this means, you and I; dear-friends).

Never, has anyone of any real-reputation and/or reputable knowledge,…ever declared, Jesus; to be, God!...

Folks, the Trinity-Doctrine and all denominations,…that swear-by, the Trinity; are definitely, (Not),…of God!... These are those, many false-teachers and preachers,…of which, we; have been so, forewarned.

“There shall be, many Christ’s!”...

And, so,…it seems; very true. More so, today,…than; ever before. And, in closing this passage,…please note, that; Jesus suffered, when tempted. So, that,…by and because, of those ill-experiences; Jesus,…today; is well-able to help those, who are also,…being: tempted, right-now!...

All the contrary, is true of God,…Himself; He cannot ever, be tempted. This is most, Biblical…

His Holiness, will not allow for such,…conduct; His Son’s first-hand reports, of such experiences,…suffices; for our Heavenly-Father!... God, there-after,…becomes, pro-active; in developing His over-all Plan, regarding our eternal-tomorrow!... Yes, all-done,…accordingly!...

Jesus, represents His Father-in-Heaven!... And, does so,…in unmatched; and exemplary-ways. He was recompensed, as a direct result of such Obedience!... Jesus-of-Nazareth!... The Son-of-God!... Always, was!... Still remains, so,…today!... And, forever shall be,…the Son!...

Friends, Jesus is (Not),…God; Himself!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6660
Attachments
20272273_1501102729948135_1681864229100978176_n.gif
20272273_1501102729948135_1681864229100978176_n.gif (1.84 MiB) Viewed 3506 times
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif (1.37 MiB) Viewed 3506 times
11274977_705073706267765_596392086_n.gif
11274977_705073706267765_596392086_n.gif (182.94 KiB) Viewed 3506 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:04 pm

“TRIBULATIONS,…HAVE,…SPRUNG!”…

Friends, the Son-of-God is getting ready,…to return!...

But, how bad will events,…become; before He arrives?...

Let us not forget, that His Father-in-Heaven, (Jehovah, His Glorious-Name); will super-naturally protect, His chosen,…Elect!... Do you know, what’s coming?.... Oh’, how I pray,…so!...

Thankfully, all of these horrific-events,…lead us, (who, believe); to the second-advent, of Jesus!...

It seems that, some churches don’t want to hear,…about these; appalling prophecies. By not responding, these very same shall end-up,…right-in, the middle; of it all.

Almighty-God, has Roared!... Let the people, beware!...

Many of the ministers, whom the Son has led,…stand-divided, today. In yester-years, their prophetic-message,…stood-strong. Even a casual observer, can see the dramatic changes,…within these; places of worship!...

Only a small-remnant, are blowing the Trumpet. The majority, lack the necessary Faith!... Not all, desire to proclaim such unpopular-truths!...

The world’s-churches, can’t agree with one-another. And, so,…they are unable; to walk together. Yet, no one exercises the courage necessary,…to declare; the obvious split, between the various Christian,…denominational-groups!...

Folks, Tribulations have already,…sprung; upon those, who won’t listen to God’s-Word!... Amen. Just take a good look, at what’s happening inside these supposed churches. Our Creator, doesn’t dwell inside any man-made,…Cathedral, Mosque, Temple, Synagogue, Church or Chapel… Amen.

He either, indwells in you,…spiritually; or He, does,…(Not)!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6630
Attachments
333382_th.gif
333382_th.gif (7.92 KiB) Viewed 3502 times
20272474_1964779987112025_630559932730572800_n (2).gif
20272474_1964779987112025_630559932730572800_n (2).gif (207.74 KiB) Viewed 3502 times
20859665_10214016114226854_260753013637906432_n.gif
20859665_10214016114226854_260753013637906432_n.gif (227.57 KiB) Viewed 3502 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:20 pm

“HIS-PROMISE,…TO,…ME!”….

His, is a Promise; that all, will come out,...all-right: in the very end. I want to wish you well, (dear-reader and friends);as I rise and extend my hand. And, as I lay quiet,...I share these inner-feelings; no longer, shall you find me,...unhappy-and-homesick!...

For, this very moment,...I sense; a sudden impulse, to hold you,…the hurting-and-lost: in my own, hands!...

Remember always, that you and I,...are indeed; part of God's-Golden-Branch!... Among the many dark-shadows, still,...we bloom. Through these countless, nights-of-doubt,...and sorrow; onward go we, (Jesus'-Faithful-Followers): yes, this pilgrim-band.

Singing, many songs-of-expectation,...and marching; straight to, this Promised-Land!....

I find myself, almost overcome,...by the first, unimaginable wonders; of this newfound-land. The magnitude and extent, of its countryside,...itself, amazes me; as it seems, inconceivably,...vast-and-various!...

Yes, this whole-land,...was covered; by the brilliant, yellow-plumes,...of some, well-rooted-plants: most strange, to me. Water-falls, in the wide courses of rivers,...thundered across; and followed for miles, past woods,…beyond the horizon; and just around the next-bend, in this distant-land!....

Forests of tall-trees, pines and firs,...and others, with thin white birches; on their borders. The sea, with wandering-waves,...each, rolling in; to later burst, in white-surfs,...along: pearly-white, sandy beaches!....

The sails-of-ships, against the background of,...a gorgeously-painted; white light-house, sat firmly so,...on this rocky point. This my friend, is the illimitable,...Heights-and-Widths; of my God’s,…(“PROMISE,…TO,…ME!”)… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6600
Attachments
20859665_10214016114226854_260753013637906432_n.gif
20859665_10214016114226854_260753013637906432_n.gif (227.57 KiB) Viewed 3498 times
333314_th.gif
333314_th.gif (7.96 KiB) Viewed 3498 times
333286_th.gif
333286_th.gif (7.95 KiB) Viewed 3498 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:23 pm

“FOR-THE-LOVE,…OF,…GOD!”…

Our Bible, is quite harsh,…when it instructs, us; to avoid the following, types-of-people…(please read, 2nd Timothy 3:1-5). Indeed, these are difficult times!...

Who of us, aren’t lovers-of-self?... Take a good look, around you right now,…and tell me; how many you see, taking a,…(“Selfie”)!… Smart-phones, have become humanity’s,…chain-and-ball. In constant bondage, remain the masses. Jumping, to answer its every,…beck-and-call… For, these,…I shall pray; the most!...

Are we not, completely obsessed,…with self?... Of course, we are!... Completely conceited, proud and totally without,…any; self-control. As I write, daily in my local library,…these passages; I can’t help notice, the arrogant distractions,…of the countless children; lawlessness abounds, in many shapes-and-forms!...

Mothers, not in the least concerned,…with the fact, that; a library, is a place of quiet-time. Yes, a place to come-and-read,…to write; and even,…to-be-read, to. But all of it, done in a respectful manner. This means, maintaining a low-tone of voice,…recognizing the need; of others around us, to enjoy this quiet-time,…for reading and/or writing!...

It’s a library, folks!... For, Christ’s Sake!...

Talk about, disobedience to parents?... Wow!... Mostly, toddlers,…screaming; at the top of their lungs, simply because,…it’s time to go: and they don’t want, to leave the library. This occurs, daily,…mind, you!...

(“FOR-THE-LOVE,…OF,…GOD”)!... You, young mothers,…out there; take hold of yourselves and of your children. Teach them well, at home. A library, is a place where other people,…go; to have quiet-time. Yes, to read and write,…quietly; and if we are to speak, openly,…it is to be done: in a low-tone of voice!...

In addition, we find this type of complete disregard for others,…in every other; public arena, where the general-masses,…congregate. Yes, we’ve become most ungrateful,…arrogant; even brutal, at times. Reckless, swollen with conceit, (just take a look, at some of these, “Facebook”; accounts.)…

How are we, to avoid all these people?... And, still function,…normally; within our present-day society?... God, only knows!... It wasn’t easy, in Paul’s,…time; and it certainly, isn’t much easier,…in our present-day…(read, verse 13).

We can only expect, these things to go,…from bad-to-worse. The time has arrived, where people do not endure,…sound-teaching!...(see, 2nd Timothy 4:3).

The Trinity-Doctrine, is one fine example,…where; teachers have been accumulated, for centuries on end. All to suit, their own man-made passions. Yes, all of them,…simply; following, false-teachers. Itching ears, abound,…within; their congregations!...

Yes, these very same,…have turned-away; from listening to the truth, and have wandered-off,…into: many-myths!...(like the Rapture-Theory)…(verse, 4).

Rest assured that, we,…shall all, be repaid; according to our deeds!…(verse, 14).

Religion-versus-Reality!... The core of my messages and its subject-matter. You won’t find, either of these two words,…(Trinity and Rapture); anywhere within our Bible!... We’ve been forewarned, that curses exist for all those,…who; attempt to change the context, of our Bible,…by even: one-iota!...

And, so it is. Are we not, cursed?... You bet, we are. As we remain, in our present,…fallen and depraved; state-of-affairs. I urge you, to follow me,…as together; we shall continue to follow, only what Jesus’ own wording,…instructs. We are those, who follow the simplicity-of-Christ,…and His Teachings!... Amen.

Beware of the countless, ravenous-wolves in sheep’s-clothing!... These very same, are standing behind their pompous-pulpits,…all teaching this false, “Fly-Away”,…(DOCTRINES-OF-DEVILS)!...

It has successfully led, millions,…completely-astray; and easily confused, remain the masses-in-general. We’ve been forewarned. Have you read it?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!... Truth-be-known, right here and now,…we are to meet, Jesus; together, along with the multitudes, (stated-as-clouds, as shown-in-Scripture); of other believing, Christians!...

And, we shall all enjoy,…being; in the Spirit, (stated as, “the-air”; as shown-in-Scripture); of this very marvelous event,…(yet, future). Yes, a historical wonder,…is soon; culminating…(Jesus’ 2nd Advent).

But, meanwhile,…we are to remain; right-down here. Witnessing the will of His Heavenly-Father, as it manifest and reveals itself,…”On Earth, as it is,…in Heaven!”… (Remember, the Lord’s-Prayer)!...

And, as for those,…taken; while others, remain behind. The ones taken, (while working in the fields); these are those, who have falsely-labored for our Lord,…and have fallen: into the false-snares, of the Devil’s own,…deceptive-works!...

And, the ones left-behind in the fields,…continue to work; in furthering along, God’s Plan of Salvation,…unto: this unbelieving world.

Yes, we are promised,…a New-Heavens; and a New-Earth!... Much, house-cleaning,…will occur; in both the physical, as well the spiritual-realms. But, nobody’s going anywhere,…soon; no, sir!...

The concept of,…(”Escapism”); just doesn’t fit, into the Plans of Almighty-God!... He authenticates His Mighty-Works, by having us humans,…as His; primary witnesses…(alongside, His Angels-in-Heaven)!...

How else, can we,…(“bear-witness”); if we’re not going, to be here,…to see,…”all-things”?... Amen. Remember, the Son was sent by His Father!... For the primary reason, of “Bearing-Witness”,…to; His Father’s-Kingdom, being at hand!… Amen.

And, so shall we,…who, believe!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Attachments
101755_th.gif
101755_th.gif (6.81 KiB) Viewed 3463 times
100702_th.gif
100702_th.gif (6.82 KiB) Viewed 3463 times
9-Beautiful-Messages-700x394-474x300.jpg
9-Beautiful-Messages-700x394-474x300.jpg (45.14 KiB) Viewed 3463 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:25 pm

“DEAR-READER,…AND,…FRIENDS!”…

Yes, we are all gifted, in one shape or form; the Word-of-God, once seeded in our hearts, begins to sprout, as we water it, with due-diligence...never forgetting; that it is our Creator, ultimately, who offers us, all the growth,...as well: Who does, all the pruning!...

And, no. I'm not affected by the Hurricanes. We are in the upper-most part of the Midwest portion of the country, just to the left of Lake Michigan...God's Mighty-Hand is at work, fervently so...bringing many of us, to our knees...sometimes, this is necessary; many are those, whom He plans to use, though we may not know it.

At times, we are brought back to "nothing"; this grabs our attention, as in the death of a loved-one: opportunities thereafter abound, for inner-reflecting, for determining our next path, many are those cross-roads and forks in our roads...maturing begins, when we surrender, little by little; and begin to trust, (not easy, at all)...but, God's promises are fulfilled, only when we are rendering back, this free-gift given to us,...of personal choice and exercised will.

It's our ultimate test, in this present life. Will we, surrender our all. As He, surrendered His only begotten Son. The lesson to be learn, is quite harsh; but also, very effective. There's is much to gain (and I dare say, eternally); only after much sacrificing and loss, of what we have all along, determined to be of any lasting value and/or worth. But, it is this life of total dependence,...that's our biggest challenge; will we, (or not), depend upon our Creator, for all-things?...

Truly, a Test of Faith!... Champions, we shall become,...in the conquering of this Quest!... When all-ends, finally meet,...there shall be, Jesus; with Arms-Wide-Open, to receive those,...who, believed!,... Amen. Nothings' easy, it's not suppose to be. Otherwise, how will we ever realize the deprave state-of-affairs, of mankind?... All of it, the good and/or the bad experiences, is to reveal in the end,...the prize; for disobedience. We are, exactly where we have been appointed to be,...and it's a direct result; of being physically and spiritually separated from our Maker!...

To be absent from these fleshly-bodies, is to be present with our Heavenly-Father!... Only, in His presence,...will mankind; regain his wholeness. Until then, we have protection; the Holy Spirit!... Wisdom and Revelation is given, thru this appointed spirit,...in the interim; as we await, the return of God's appointed Redeemer, for humanity...Amen. We, today,...possess; a God-given Peace, one that this world,...does not, yet; truly recognize...

So, yes,...suffering; is a given necessity, if we are to understand,...how God, hurts, cries, and yearns; for His children, to at least recognize His Grace, Love and Mercy!... And, the afflicted by these events, (such as Hurricanes); they long for protection and salvation, from such calamity; perhaps not everyone, but most folks,...during these trying times; bend a knee, in private recognition that: truly, we are as "nothing",...without the very, "Giver-of-Life!"...Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6270
Attachments
112320_th.gif
112320_th.gif (7.99 KiB) Viewed 3461 times
112273_th.gif
112273_th.gif (7.37 KiB) Viewed 3461 times
104856_th.gif
104856_th.gif (6.26 KiB) Viewed 3461 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:27 pm

“JUST-COME,…SWEET-JESUS!”…

Dear-reader and friends, by the Sacrificial-Death,…of Jesus; humanity was provided, not only a waiver,…from the punishment; which our constant sinning-hearts, merit. But, also,…a new-kind-of-life. Yes, eternal in both its length,…and in its; quality!...

This meant simply, that the Son-of-God,…was to be, Obeyed; and more than just that. He would also, provide His Faithful-Followers,…with the Power; to Obey!...

Yes, this Power,…bestowed upon the Son; comes directly from His own God and Father-in-Heaven!...(Jehovah, His Excellent-Name). And, from no other. We cannot merge them both, and say that,…they are indeed; two in the same person. No, sir!...

Anymore, than you (dear-reader); are two, in the same person. Other than being, perhaps,…stricken-down with a disease; perhaps with suffering, multiple-personalities, such as bi-polar syndrome,…and/or; even, demonic-possession,…we are all, in reality: uniquely-proper,…and separate-individuals!...

The same is very true, of Father and Son!... Each, deserves His own,…Honor and Glory!... Each, is donning today,…their own; (“Crown-of-Righteousness”)!... Yes, as promised,…even; unto us, who,…believes!...

I respectfully, disagree,…completely and whole-heartedly; with all those, who teach the,…”Trinity-Doctrine!”…

It’s most imperative, that we don’t deny,…the Father; His own sacrificing, of His only Son,…for: our better-good, in the end. We cannot be hypocrites, teaching the all too importance,…of their distinction; between Father and Son, to only later,…annul, this special-Love: between the two, by merging them,…together!...

Folks, the day you find the word,…”Trinity”; you’ll know that our Bible, has indeed been,…altered. And, it shall be,…the same day; this world’s dispensational-era, ends.

Deeply rooted and well-steeped, stands the religious order of our day. Traditions-of-men, have made void,…the Word-of-God; for over 2,000 years, now. Only, the Son’s return,…can fix; this brokenness!...

Even, so. Just come, Sweet-Jesus!... Yes, just,…come!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6240
Attachments
306708_th.jpg
306708_th.jpg (7.4 KiB) Viewed 3459 times
122409_th.gif
122409_th.gif (50.75 KiB) Viewed 3459 times
121132_th.gif
121132_th.gif (7.93 KiB) Viewed 3459 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:29 pm

“RESTORING,…WHAT’S,…RIGHT”…

A foolish person, is many times,…compared to; a weather pattern, that is inappropriate,…for: the immediate season, to an animal that needs,…to be constrained; to a leg, that is useless,…and: to a sling, that is powerless. These comparisons, warn us about the,…self-destructive nature; of foolish choices. Almighty-God, grants us freedom,…to rebel; against His original design, but even as we do,…we; end up serving, His eventual goal,…of: restoration!...(see, Romans 8: 21; 2nd Peter 3:13; Revelation 21: 1)…

This transforms the way, I view both,…good and bad things. Good things, such as my health,…talent and money; I can present to our living God, as offerings,…to serve His purposes. And bad things, like disability, poverty, family dysfunction,…and failure; can be “Redeemed”, as the very instruments,…that: drive me to, my Maker!...

With His Son, (My Grand-Master) at the helm,…my victory; is assured, no matter how things look…at: any given moment. As a follower, of Christ-Jesus,…I look forward; in hope, to the New-Heavens and the New-Earth,…where I will spend; eternity in loving adoration and communion, with my Heavenly-Father and with each other,…dear-reader and friends!...

Reconciliation and restoration (the undoing of all the damage, of sin), is not limited to humanity. God’s good creation, is also groaning,…under the weight of sin; and is waiting for the ultimate realization, of Salvation,…provided by: our Creator, through His Son,…our Lord Jesus!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6195
Attachments
Tonight-My-Love-Tonight-1961-PAUL-ANKA-Lyrics-700x394-474x300.jpg
Tonight-My-Love-Tonight-1961-PAUL-ANKA-Lyrics-700x394-474x300.jpg (29.51 KiB) Viewed 3457 times
screenshot-nethugs.com-2018.11.03-09-25-27-700x498-474x300.png
screenshot-nethugs.com-2018.11.03-09-25-27-700x498-474x300.png (393.57 KiB) Viewed 3457 times
335965_th.gif
335965_th.gif (7.37 KiB) Viewed 3457 times