Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:34 pm

“COMING-ABOUT,…WITH,…COMPASSION!”…

(please read, 1st Peter 3:8)…

Friends, with all that is happening,….in our country; and in our world, today,…no better, advice: could be given, even unto our modern-churches!...

Jesus-of-Nazareth, foretold our present condition,…in, (Matthew, chapter 24: 8-13)… Yes, a horrible time,…rampant with violence; sin and hatred!... Surely, we have arrived. It seems clear, that atrocities are growing more outrageous,…as human-beings; are becoming each day, lower than animals. Showing no regard, for the precious gift,…of life!...

With evil, compassing us,…on every hand; how can we, maintain love, respect-and-compassion?...

Jesus, said that the love of many,…would wax, cold; as they witness, iniquity abounding. The answer, (dear-reader and friends); is that, we must endure unto the,…end. This takes, a daily surrendering and dying-out,…to our own, emotions; and to the desires, of our flesh!...

Instead of taking revenge, we must continue praying for,…deliverance-and-Salvation!... Yes, we, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); must protect ourselves, from becoming cold-and-indifferent!...(read, 1st John 4:7-8).

We are those, who keep God’s set-forth,…standards; we bear-witness, to His Mighty-Works,…exercising Love: which conquers, all-things!... Folks, the will of God’s-Son,…is to, Save; the whole of mankind. Not, to destroy,…us!...(read, Luke 9:51-56).

I pray, that,…”We come to discover-and-recover, this Love which God, (through His Son); expresses toward every believer. Compassion, is the by-product of,…Love!... We cannot have one, without the other!...(read, 1st Corinthians 13:8).

Yes, life in general,…is hard. And, as each of us,…journey through it; we are faced, with many trials, temptations,…and heartaches. Everyone makes-mistakes. In many cases, restitution and reconciliation,…is attempted; sometimes with success, but most times,…without it!...

What makes, the real-difference?...

I am convinced, it is Love,…that, will always; make the difference. But, it takes Love on both sides,…of any issue; to be able, to resolve,…our differences. Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=7050
Attachments
108937_th.gif
108937_th.gif (7.07 KiB) Viewed 3300 times
103630_th.gif
103630_th.gif (6.37 KiB) Viewed 3300 times
102356_th.gif
102356_th.gif (6.78 KiB) Viewed 3300 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:52 pm

"THE-VALUE,...OF,...SILENCE"....

I give you, no grounds for alarm,…or shame; as I do, exact upon you,…a heavy toll: simply because, of your silence. I’m not referring to the silence, of contemplation,…or of meditation; of reverie, or reflection,...but, that of: your complete absence,...of human utterance!...

Why is it, you never speak,…except in occasional single words; or pleased comments?... I shall therefore, revise my opinions,…concerning,...("THE-VALUE,...OF,...SILENCE")!...

Do you, harbor secrets,...with problems?... Like a small boat, floating on a flat, unruffled sea: in the vast depths, of which currents swirl, but, which on its surface,...betrays none, of these agitations!....

How many, do you know,...never evade questions; but rather, they simply disregard them,…if indeed, they hear them: at all?... These, tend to creep about,…like shadows; suddenly appearing in door-ways, and startling us,…although they seem, completely self-sufficient: and the World in which they dwell-in, appears peaceful and untroubled!...

Let us strive together, in obtaining a vague kind and benevolent face,…displaying delicate manners. Work for our Creator, quickly and skillfully,…later; sit beside me,...smiling-speechless!.... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6885
Attachments
14591609_941675742631380_3849862743141885440_n.jpg
14591609_941675742631380_3849862743141885440_n.jpg (70.71 KiB) Viewed 3288 times
23231412_1178576715607947_758617083092680720_n.jpg
23231412_1178576715607947_758617083092680720_n.jpg (64.44 KiB) Viewed 3288 times
23755564_1187558151376470_5487841819022745627_n.jpg
23755564_1187558151376470_5487841819022745627_n.jpg (29.84 KiB) Viewed 3288 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:57 pm

“HEIRS,…BUT-NOT-YET,…INHERITORS!”…

Friends, (“Born-Again”),…refers to a time, (yet-future); when we, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers): shall become, spirit-beings!...

That’s-right!... No longer,…flesh-and-blood. Born, actually,…by a Resurrection!...

I speak in the same-sense, as when an embryo-fetus,…is recognized; as an unborn-child, of its human parents. Yes, we, (who-believe); are considered right-now, to be,…begotten: children-of-God!...(Jehovah, His Precious-Name).

Although, still flesh-and-blood,…humans. Still heirs, although,…(NOT-YET,…INHERITORS); of this promised, Kingdom-of-God!... Since, we have,…(NOT-YET); been brought-forth, into this eternal-kingdom,…we have: (NOT-YET), been born of God!...

Folks, during our converted Christian-Life,…we; are already children-of-God, (as-yet, unborn). We have, within us,…the presence; of eternal-life. But, it is not inherent of ourselves,…nor; independent of our living-God!... And, we could lose it,…yes; be aborted.

This compares to an unborn-physical-fetus, (in its gestation-period)!...

It has, human-life. But, only through the umbilical-cord,…of its mother; it is not, independently of itself. And, it can be,…aborted. This is so clearly brought-out, in our Bible!...(read, 1st John 5:11-12).

“And, this is the record that,…God, has given us; eternal-life. And, this life is,…in; His Son!”…(Jesus-of-Nazareth). It is, (Not),…inherent; of us. We don’t have, right-now in this present-life,…a born-life; of our own, independent of,…God’s Son!...

Our contact, with Jesus, (thru-His-Spirit); is the umbilical-cord, through which we,…are partaking; of eternal-life, from Christ-Jesus!... If we are cut-off, from Jesus,…we have; no eternal-life!... (verse, 12). Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6855
Attachments
thumbnail (8).jpg
thumbnail (8).jpg (186.15 KiB) Viewed 3284 times
thumbnail (7).jpg
thumbnail (7).jpg (169.86 KiB) Viewed 3284 times
thumbnail (6).jpg
thumbnail (6).jpg (160.86 KiB) Viewed 3284 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:01 pm

“EACH,…ARE-CALLED,…BY-NAME!”…

Friends, God’s own chosen-and-destined,…leaders; always play a key-role, (under); Christ-Jesus!...

Some of these, ravenous-wolves who stand behind their,…pompous-pulpits; only preaching putrid-principles, pagan-practices and even,…doctrines-of-devils: have been well-marked, by our Maker!...(Jehovah, His Precious-Name).

You’ll find them, dressed in sheep’s-clothing. Outwardly, they appear as though,…they serve; our certain Saviour!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth). All the while, inwardly,…their true-colors, demonstrate that; the Devil himself, rules over these,…deceived people.

That’s-right, folks!... The majority of God’s people, are led by ministers and elders,…who, cause them; to stumble-over, the simplicity of Jesus’ own teachings. So-much-so, that the whole-world,…is today; erroneous calling Jesus, God,…Himself!...(read, Malachi 2:7-8).

The massive, falling-away, (or Apostasy); revolves around, all the obvious falsehood present,…and the abundant hypocrisy, found: right-inside our countless, denominational-groups. Yes, our own brethren-in-Faith,…have been defiled!...

Friends, unless we accept this unpopular-truth,…we-too, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); run the risk, of being easily confused and led-astray. Rebel-leaders, have been present,…since the first-century-churches; were established!...

And, this Dark-One,…doesn’t miss-a-beat!...(read, 2nd John 10)…

Please, notice-well,…this subject-matter, of truth. Both, our Apostle-Paul and John, (as well, others; well-known in our Bible); all knew, the unique and proper distinction,…existing-between: the Father and His Son!...

Somehow, we have perverted-and-twisted,…this fundamental-truth. As the, “Religionist”,…(Yes, you Baptist, Methodist, Seventh-Day-Adventist, Jehovah’s-Witnesses, Mormons, Quakers, Amish, Presbyterians, Catholics, Protestants and the various other,…endless: knock-off branches, thereof); swear-that, they are right,…and we, are wrong!...

These institutions of supposed, higher-learning,…would have you believe, that; Father-and-Son, exposed themselves as,…a very, “complex-nature!”…

Hog-Wash!... Theirs, is no real-mystery. Except for that, which is conjured-up by those,…who falsely-teach; these doctrines-of-devils!... We’ve been forewarned. Have you, read it?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!... Amen. We need not, go any further,…than to challenge them; to find us, the very words,…Trinity-and-Rapture!...
Right there and then, they will excuse themselves away,…justifying, man-made beliefs; till Kingdom-Come!...

Notice-well, (once again, over-and-over; the real proof, is found in the pudding). Please read, (2nd John 3)…

“Grace, Mercy and Peace will be with us,…from, God the Father; (AND), from Jesus-Christ,…the Father’s-Son!... In truth-and-love”… Yes, friends,…two-separate; and uniquely-proper, entities. And, for those of you who question: “What is really, the Righteousness-of-God?”…

The answer, is found here and also in,…(Exodus, chapter 33: read it, in its entirety)…

God’s-Grace, Mercy, Peace, Truth-and-Love!... All of these, represent God’s own Righteousness and Virtues!... And, also,…please-read, (2nd John 9-10)…

Folks, in we don’t abide by the teachings of Jesus,…then-we-can’t; expect His Father-in-Heaven, to ever indwell with us. But, whoever lives by Jesus’ own wording,…with regards to, His Father’s-Kingdom; possesses as a direct-result,…(“BOTH”): the Father-and-the-Son!... Amen.

Friends, these given examples among countless others,…present in our Bible; proves that, emphatically-and-unequivocally,…Father-and-Son are indeed: deserving of their own recognition, their own Honor-and-Glory!...

As, they each,…are uniquely-proper-entities; both donning their own, “Crowns-of-Righteousness!”… Yes, each holding their own,…celestial-positioning. We-too, (who-believe), shall be donning our own,…”Crowns-of-Righteousness!”… Yes, as promised unto,…us.

A man, called,…(“DIOTREPHES”); was perhaps, one of Satan’s own first,…insurgent-and-imposter; infiltrating the early-church, leading others with perverted-principles…(read, 3 John 9-10)…

And, finally,…in (3 John 15); we can see that, our Apostle-John emphasizes the value of each,…individual; in that, John desires that we all,…direct ourselves: (“EACH,…BY,…NAME”)!...

Yes, John knew the true-importance and value,…of each-individual… Do you, dear-reader and friends?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!...

Father-and-Son!... Each, have their own,…Name!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6780
Attachments
20272273_1501102729948135_1681864229100978176_n.gif
20272273_1501102729948135_1681864229100978176_n.gif (1.84 MiB) Viewed 3282 times
11274977_705073706267765_596392086_n.gif
11274977_705073706267765_596392086_n.gif (182.94 KiB) Viewed 3282 times
18946752_217901888730814_6446148571539439616_n.gif
18946752_217901888730814_6446148571539439616_n.gif (2.66 MiB) Viewed 3282 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:04 pm

“COME,…BE-MY,…FRIEND”…

In the midst of my own battles, with bitter losses,…I have also gained; significant blessings with friends like you (dear reader); yes, you my most unlikely of sources. True-friends are friends, of the heart,…indeed.

I speak of those few, whose devotion and compassion,…care and concerns for us; outweigh their concern for themselves. Many people find themselves fortunate, to have one or two,…true-friends; in their entire life-time!...

Some, don’t have,…even that. These very same, live much of their lives,…in isolation; feeling alone, even while in the presence of a crowd. Perhaps this is true, because we often view friendship,…through; the wrong end of the telescope.

Instead of entering into a friendship, to see what we can give,…or; what we can do, for another person,…our tendency is to; measure and weigh the value, of a relationship,…by what: we can gain, from it!...

To have friends, you must first of all,…show yourself; to be friendly!...(please see, Proverbs 18:24)… We cannot be self-centered and full of self-pity,…if we want real friends; because that attitude will prevent us, from giving ourselves away.

My point is simple, we have to be willing to,…give of yourself; to be a friend. Once we learn this, we will begin to see,…the true comfort; and encouragement, real friendships,…bring!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6765
Attachments
112273_th.gif
112273_th.gif (7.37 KiB) Viewed 3278 times
111138_th.gif
111138_th.gif (7.86 KiB) Viewed 3278 times
100772_th.gif
100772_th.gif (6.99 KiB) Viewed 3278 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:06 pm

“THIS-IS-FOR,…CHRIST’S,…SAKE!”…

Folks, it is my eager expectation,…and highest-hope; that I will not be at all, ashamed,…but, that: with full courage today and always, the very Son-of-God will be honored,…in all of my writings!...

As Jesus, Himself,…honors; His God and Father-in-Heaven!...(Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Excellent-Name)…(see, Philippians 1:20). By all, that He (Jesus-of-Nazareth),…says and does. Convinced of this, I know that I will remain and continue with you all,…(dear-reader and friends); for your progress, for your building-up (spiritually),…and for your: overall steadfast Joy, in this,…our shared Faith!...(verse, 25).

It’s in this task, that I’ve found a true and lasting value. So, that,…in us (The Faithful-Followers); we may possess ample cause, to Glory in God’s only begotten Son,…as a direct result, of our sharing: these powerful truths, together…(verse, 26).

Let our manner of life-style, be found worthy of this beloved gospel, (a message from the Son, about His Father’s-Kingdom, which by the way folks; is very much at hand, still. All for the grasping, to whom-so-ever-wills)…

May we, together stand firm,…in One-Spirit!... And, with One-Mind,…striving; side-by-side for this Faith of ours…(verse, 27). Let’s have no more divisions, amongst us (yes, you who identify yourselves first and foremost, with tall-tale-titles like, 7th Day Adventist, Catholics, Baptist, Presbyterians, Pentecostal, Methodist, Mormons, Scientology and countless others)…

We shall (Not), be frightened in anything,…by our opponents; let our message, be a clear-sign to them,…of their own, destruction; (should they happen to never change, their ways and their purposely defiant and unruly character)…

Otherwise, condemned they stand. As for our own Salvation, all we receive,…will come from the very hand; of our living-God!...(Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Glorious-Name). Remember, folks,…just because I recognize, God’s own Name; this in itself, does (Not) make me out to be,…a member: of any given faction!...

So, please don’t tag me as just another,…”Jehovah’s-Witness!”… I couldn’t be further away, from belonging to any institution and/or religious organization. They were Jesus’ greatest opponents, and mine as well,…it seems!...

Please, don’t be like the unlearned,…who jump to conclude, that; I’m a member of some well-known cult, or sect. I belong only, to the Son-of-God,…who; has purchased my wretched-self, through the free-will sacrifice of shedding His own,…blameless and innocent-blood: for me and for all, who simply believe!... Amen. I pray that you, be never scared into believing any other fact,…besides; this simple truth!...

The future conflicts of which we have been appointed, to engage in,…will be all; for the very sake, of Christ-Jesus!... Yes, we shall suffer much (as if, we haven’t already done so)… Yes, all of it,…yet, future; for the Glory of His God and Father-in-Heaven!...(verses, 29-30). And, like the Son,…we, too; shall be recompensed and exalted, in the end,…for doing so. Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6750
Attachments
119281_th.gif
119281_th.gif (7.72 KiB) Viewed 3276 times
117851_th.gif
117851_th.gif (5 KiB) Viewed 3276 times
113012_th.gif
113012_th.gif (7.79 KiB) Viewed 3276 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:08 pm

“MUDDY,…AND,…TATTERED”…

There are no guarantees in this life, that we will get back,…the family; the business, the reputation we have lost,…through our foolishness. We may reach the end of our years, a long way from our goals. We may be known more, for our failures,…than; for our successes. We may not be powerful, or prosperous. But, if we accept the disappointment,…and; let it draw us close to God, we will find in time,…that; our failure has given us a deeper understanding,…of: His Love and Grace!...

This is by far, the better thing. It requires enormous Faith, to believe that our failures,…are; for the greater good. But, it is true. We learn far more from disappointment, than we do from,…success. We come to know God, and His Ways. The man and/or woman who has never failed, has never made this,…discovery. No amount of falls, will really undo us,…if; we keep picking ourselves up, each time. We shall of course, be very muddy and tattered children,…by the time; we reach home!...

The only fatal thing, is to lose one’s temper,…and give-up. Moral collapse is rarely a blow-out,…it’s more like, a slow leak; the result of a thousand small, indulgences. Very few people, plan an adulterous affair,…they rather; transition themselves into it. Yes, it begins with an attraction. That attraction then, becomes fantasy. The fantasies often soften us, and our convictions,…erode. But, our hearts know. There are moments when our wills soften, and we long to set things right. If we don’t listen to our hearts, there comes a metallic hardening,…and then; corruption!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6690
Attachments
315232_th.gif
315232_th.gif (6.51 KiB) Viewed 3274 times
123626_th.gif
123626_th.gif (7.91 KiB) Viewed 3274 times
122709_th.gif
122709_th.gif (7.82 KiB) Viewed 3274 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:10 pm

“WORDS,…AS-THEY,…REALLY-ARE!”…

The people who are putting everything, into Christ’s undertakings,…are; getting out of life, its simplest and most priceless,…rewards. My spirit and my conscience, remain precious and important,…to my Lord. Who of you, will embrace this opportunity?... Undoubtedly there’s power in renunciation. My strength doesn’t stand on what, I say no,…to; but my power lies, on whom I say yes,…to!...

Words can wound and even kill. But sometimes they break through pretense and expose things, as they really are. Truth in labeling, is sometimes an act of love,… a harsh kindness; we must hear. High on the list of hurtful names, is the word “fool”,…especially when it is used; by Almighty-God!... To be a fool, in His eyes,…is to; have missed the point of this present life.

The remarkable thing is that, the person our living God calls a fool,…we often; would very well call, a true success,…a person: to be completely envied. We have been nurtured, in a society that seduces,…with the promise of affluence; and measures worth, on the basis of possessions,…and positions!...

At some point, a follower of Jesus,…crosses; the line into enemy territory. He forces all of us, to face some searching questions,…about ourselves. Undoubtedly we value the fruits of being, well-to-do and successful. Could it be, that Jesus detests what,…I aspire to?... He has a very painful way, of probing the central nervous system of lives,…doesn’t He?... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!..

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6675
Attachments
333315_th.gif
333315_th.gif (4.97 KiB) Viewed 3272 times
333311_th.gif
333311_th.gif (6.7 KiB) Viewed 3272 times
333286_th.gif
333286_th.gif (7.95 KiB) Viewed 3272 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:12 pm

“READ,…YOUR,…BIBLE!”…

Folks, please read your Bible... The dead, are exactly that,...Dead!... They know,…”nothing!”. Until the day, in which all of us,…shall be Resurrected. The righteous, to eternal-life!...

The wicked, unto God's own Judgment!...

The soul, dies along with the physical body... It is the Spirit, which returns to the Father; upon our expiration in this present dimension. To be absent from the body, is to be present with God. But, this speaks of our,…”Spirit!”...

Which is the intellect, of ourselves, the memory of all that we represent, with regards to our knowledge; and the characteristics of ourselves, to include the uniqueness of each personality. Whereas, the soul,…by contrast; is the God-given breath, to our fleshly existence; the very current and/or power, (if you will): which runs our exterior-shell.

Yes, the soul is not eternal,...as some, "Religionist"; would have you, otherwise believe!...

It is the, spirit-of-mankind,…which returns to the Father; from whence we came. This spirit, is what enables us,…to experience; a direct communication with the, “Holy-Spirit-Power” of our Creator!...(Jehovah, His Excellent-Name).

The things of the Spirit, refers to our willingness,…to accept; God's direct-source, of communication.

It is, ("poured-out"); as Jesus, would say...like: living-water. It is not, a third-entity, like the Trinitarians,…would have you; believe. Let's guard against, reverencing other humans,…as if they; were gods, ..unto themselves.

I can appreciate, anyone who loves the Son-of-God,…for the commissioned Message; which He was appointed, to relay,...unto humanity: It's the Kingdom-of-God, which is to come,...sooner-than-later!...

Friends, we aren't Saved,...until we die, first; then our Resurrected-Bodies, at a future Day-and-Hour,…of God's own choosing: shall ultimately be Judged!...

At this point, His Judgment will determine our,…destiny. May our good-deeds, outweigh all the ill-gotten-gains,…of our past; for, it is only,…our “good-works”: which do follow us, into the here-after!...

Let us look, beyond emotional altar-calls; let us demonstrate by actions, our truest intents-and-motives... No man and/or woman, is to be idolized; before Almighty-God!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6645
Attachments
11408380_1601596090099202_923993197_n.gif
11408380_1601596090099202_923993197_n.gif (689.15 KiB) Viewed 3270 times
333382_th.gif
333382_th.gif (7.92 KiB) Viewed 3270 times
333345_th.gif
333345_th.gif (7.93 KiB) Viewed 3270 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:14 pm

“STANDING,…UNDER,…GOD!”…

Folks, Almighty-God, (Jehovah, His Glorious-Name); does indeed test, our Faith!...

We are those, well aware of Satan’s own conquests. And, also know that most certainly,…this adversary of ours; is no myth!...

Our trust, we place in the Son-of-God!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth). For, His gospel-message with regards to His Father’s-Kingdom,…remains very alive; inside our individual hearts-and-minds!...

Tell me, dear-reader and friends,…why, is it; that we have allowed our Nation, (referring to America); to degenerate into such an ugliness-and-ruin?... Idolatry, has been permitted within our once,…hallowed-grounds!...

Who of us, will work to restore the rich services,…established long-ago; by Jesus?...

Who of you, will reinstitute the observance of His Father’s rooted-principles?... My approach to you, (dear-reader); is one of humility, with a heart full of Faith!... And, today I simply want to plead with you,…not to forget; that fervent-prayer, avails much.

I pray, that,…”Our Nation, be delivered back to a favoring-stance,…under God!”… Amen.

There are many lessons, to be learned. And, inside our Bible,…I’ve found, the answers; that apply to our everyday lives. We face, certain defeat,…as many of us; are constantly, feeling helpless,…in the face: of our troubles, today!...

Overpowered-and-doomed, we stand,…if we believe ourselves; to possess the ability, to overcome our greatest Foe, (Lucifer, himself): on our own. Remember, always,…that; God, (thru the earned merits of His Son), rewards those who diligently,…seek Him!...(read, Hebrews 11:6).

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6615
Attachments
20272474_1964779987112025_630559932730572800_n.gif
20272474_1964779987112025_630559932730572800_n.gif (207.74 KiB) Viewed 3268 times
20688976_960584420750437_8643415481820119040_n (2).gif
20688976_960584420750437_8643415481820119040_n (2).gif (388.08 KiB) Viewed 3268 times
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif (1.37 MiB) Viewed 3268 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:17 pm

“WAITING-WITH,…ARMS,…WIDE-OPEN!”…

Friends, our Holy-Scriptures is all-about,…Family!...

It teaches us, how to deepen our Love for God,…and for; each-other!...

It also, challenges us to grow in,…and to nurture; the Love of our Creator, (Jehovah, His Excellent-Name),…toward humanity: in our personal-lives!...

It’s some of the most inspiring-thinking, I have ever read. Tell me, (dear-reader and friends), who of you,…wants to be; instructed?... Could you fathom, being taught by the very,…Son-of-God?...(Jesus-of-Nazareth).

Will you, commit to Repenting?... Christ-Jesus, wants to enter your hearts-and-minds,…and sup; with your very own, spirit. Won’t you become, a courageous witness,…for His God; and Father-in-Heaven?... Our Maker, is like an all-consuming Fire!...

His Face, shines-forth like our Sun,…in all of its splendor; and full-strength. The same is true, for those who endure,…to the end; radiant and majestic is our, eternal-future. We know that, when His Son returns,…we, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); shall be like, Him!...

We, too,…shall appear; in all of our splendor. Occupying, incorruptible bodies. No longer, will we be liable to decay,…nor to; Death itself!...(read, 1st John 3:2). How many of you, have been ensnared in self-delusion and fantasy?...

Re-awaken, from your spiritual-stupor. Jesus, is (Not),…God, Himself!...

Nothing, can be further from the truth. These fabricated-fables of old, today are destroyed with revealed,…truths. Folks, fact is that,…Jesus was commissioned; invoked, ordained, empowered and commanded,…by: His own God and Father-in-Heaven!...

Jesus’ own Mindset-and-Mission, was to,…”Bear-Witness!”

He was sent to us, to share His Father’s-Truths!... And, Jesus,…fervently worked; to show this world, how much He Loved,…His Father!... Let’s not pervert, these wonderful-truths,…by repeating, false; “doctrines-of-devils!”…

Let us, (Not), try to quench real-truths,…by, flooding our hearts-and-minds; with spoon-fed-here-says. Millions, live each day,…content; in repeating all that they hear, from others. Especially, those who stand behind their pompous-pulpits,…preaching; putrid-principles. Like the, “Trinity-Doctrine!”…

Half-truths and twisted-tales, fabricated-fables,…created by ravenous-wolves; dressed in sheep’s- clothing!...

We’ve been forewarned, have you read it?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!... Everyone, in this present-world,…is a potential; brother-or-sister, in this Family-of-God!... Our Love, must be such,…that it extends; even to the unconverted, who also,…so often: hate us, for Loving,…the Father-and-Son!...

We need, to embrace more-and-more,…this expansive, family perspective; in order to love others, the way the Son-of-God,…Loves: His Father-in-Heaven!...

There is only, one door which opens to our Creator. And, that door is called,…Jesus!… (read, John 10:9). There is no other, who will lead us,…to; the Kingdom-of-God!... Keep your eyes, on Jesus!... He’s our focal-point, in everything we do-and-say. We must never, allow Satan,…to seduce us; into any other way!...

Leave no openings, for this Devil and his deceptive-deeds!... Let us be, those who finally,…have found, Favor; in our Father’s-Eye!...

Ask Jesus, for wisdom-and-discernment,…enabling you; to truly decipher, His Voice from among the many,…other voices: out there. This once, “Angel-of-Light”; Lucifer, himself,…is fighting: for your very, thought-process!...

So, set yourself and your mind,…wholly-upon; the sweet-fragrance of your, appointed,…Eternal-Glory!...

For, only our “good-works”,…do follow us; into the here-after. Jesus-of-Nazareth, awaits us, (who-believe). Yes, take-heart in the midst of your worst-sufferings. And, turn-back to the Son-of-God,…who, waits for you; (“WITH-ARMS,…WIDE-OPEN”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6555
Attachments
letters-700x454-474x300.jpg
letters-700x454-474x300.jpg (39.06 KiB) Viewed 3266 times
23376419_10210810211115795_3791339997255853333_n.jpg
23376419_10210810211115795_3791339997255853333_n.jpg (28.35 KiB) Viewed 3266 times
19153739_820659714768254_6914818173132865536_n.gif
19153739_820659714768254_6914818173132865536_n.gif (173.26 KiB) Viewed 3266 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:20 pm

“QUESTING,…UNQUENCHABLE,…TRUTHS!”…

Who, is our truest Head,…but, Christ-Jesus?... Every, man who prays or prophesies with his Head,…covered; dishonors his Head, (or Authority figure)…(see, 1st Corinthians 11:4).

What says, the Catholic-Pope about this?... Those beanies and/or those high-coned-hats of theirs, mimic what the pagan-practitioners in “Nineveh”,…wore.

These very same, worshiped a Fish-God!... Does not, the Pope and his hierarchy,…resemble; worshipers of this Nineveh-Fish-God, by wearing those high-coned-hats,…with the wide openings, at top: resembling strongly, fish-mouths?... The small beanies they wear, also mimic the Jewish head coverings. Folks, this is (Not) bashing on my part. It’s factual information, for your further,…consideration!...

All religions, demonstrate to some degree,…some token; from the other. They are all, inter-connected to each other,…unbeknown; to them… Similarities?... Perhaps!... Perhaps, not!... Perhaps, the very sign of Satan,…himself; his presence, outwardly expressed in the form of garments,…identifying: all those, lost-in-rituals and traditions-of-men!...

Friends, “all-things”,…are “from”,…Almighty-God!... And, by contrast,…we, who believe; receive all-things, “through”,…His Son’s merits…(verse, 12). Discern for yourselves, the difference between the words,…”from” and “through”…

Divisions, still exist,…even among; our brethren in Faith!... How many, are the various denominational groups,…today; all existing supposedly under the same, Christian-Banner?...(verse, 18). Is Christ, their Head?... What is it, that we are truly,…proclaiming?... Is it, the Death and Resurrection of Christ-Jesus?... Or, are you teaching that Jesus,…is God; Himself?...

What is it, really,…that you are sharing; with the rest of our world?...(verse, 26). Doctrines-of-Devils, or real-truth?... Examine yourselves, research the Word-of-God,…and remember; it is, (Not), from man,…that we receive: our Truths!... It is from the appointed, Holy-Spirit-of-Truth,…that we; receive the wisdom to decipher the mysteries of God’s-Word!...(verse, 28).

Discipline your mind and heart. Prayerfully and in earnest, seek the things of our living-God!... Knock at His Heart, and He (through His Son); shall open unto you, all these supposedly mysteries. Ask, and you shall receive,…what is; within His will. Seek, and someday,…He will show you; His very Face!...

Yes, dear-reader and friends,…discipline yourselves; so that, we may not be condemned,…along with; the rest of our unbelieving world…(verse, 32). So, when we come together,…let it be; to commune with Christ’s-Cause. Let your hunger, be spiritual. And, your thirst for truth,…unquenchable!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6510
Attachments
24302530_475837289484110_220689494276308992_n.gif
24302530_475837289484110_220689494276308992_n.gif (410.28 KiB) Viewed 3264 times
23561312_159768831424242_2159244416735121261_n.jpg
23561312_159768831424242_2159244416735121261_n.jpg (109.55 KiB) Viewed 3264 times
21297883_1706293989677826_367104916512047104_n.gif
21297883_1706293989677826_367104916512047104_n.gif (658.63 KiB) Viewed 3264 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:22 pm

“READ-THIS,…POWERFUL,…TRUTH!”…

Folks, our Bible prophecies,…indicate that-things; are quickly escalating. Every morning, we awaken to breaking-news. And, none-of-it,…is ever, good!...

The cries-of-violence, seem louder-and-louder. Yet, I have learn-to-look,…beyond, the immediate; and into our, eternal-tomorrows!...

Keep the Faith, my brothers-and-sisters. Nothing, shall destroy God’s-own-Truths!... Many of His Works, are wondrously-happening,…even, as I pen; these written-words. That’s-right. Almighty-God, has not given-up on you, (dear-reader and friends); so don’t you dare, given-up on the Father-and-Son!...

We must continue, to further along Jesus’ already completed,…assignment; He was sent by God, to “Bear-Witness!”… Yes, with regards to His God and Father-in-Heaven’s,…own Kingdom!... And, so,…shall I do,…(His Faithful-Follower).

Yes, I shall continue to,…”Bear-Witness”; to this Son’s-servitude and exemplary,…Obedience: in completing His Father’s will.

Friends, Jesus is (Not),…God; Himself!...

Yes, Jesus-of-Nazareth,…God’s own Messenger!... And, mankind’s only,…Intercessor!... No man-or-woman, while still occupying these fleshly-bodies,…will ever, see; God’s own Face!...(read, Exodus 33:20).

Jehovah, (His Excellent-Name), is Holy, Holy, Holy!... For this reason, alone,…our present-and-putrid; state-of-affairs, impedes humanity from otherwise being,…in God’s own presence: we can thank, our sinful-nature,…for this Truth!...

It’s why the very first-pair, was ultimately ousted from the Garden-of-Eden!... And, two Angels were posted on Paradise’s-Gates,…preventing, Adam-and-Even; from ever re-entering. Nothings’ changed, under the Sun. It remains true, even today!...

After our death and Resurrection, we shall be Judged and our final-destination,…will be determined. Meanwhile, it is God’s own Righteousness,…that we can witness; working in-and-thru, others. Including, His only begotten,…Son!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth).

For this reason, alone,…God has always, worked; through Mediators!... He is Holy, and we are,…(Not)!... The Religionists of this present world, have perverted this simple-truth. Millions remain duped and stupefied, preferring to follow traditions-of-men,…with their; deeply-rooted pagan-practices, going back to the Roman-Emperor,…”Constantine!”…

Folks, we did (Not) crucify,…God; up on that Roman-Cross!... It was His Son, (Jesus); who went to the Cross, willingly in our,…stead. The Potter, has no need of destroying Himself. But, He willingly does,…as He pleases; with the clay, which He molds,…into vessels!...

Some, are fashioned unto righteousness,…while, still-others: unto unrighteousness!... Amen.

With all due respect, to our other brethren-in-Faith, (mainly those, who teach the Trinity-Doctrine); today you stand, corrected. I don’t Judge you, the Word-of-God,…does. Yes, for those who insist,…throughout, the centuries-of-old; saying that Jesus-is-God!... Please, re-visit your present-spiritual-stance,…and beliefs!...

Study well, Jesus’ own wording, (and don’t focus so much, on what other characters-and-writers, present within our Bible, were saying about, Jesus)!…

Our Lord, spoke in parables and in literal-language,…as well; I pray that, “You come to decipher well, the true-differences!”… Amen.

Jesus, is One with His Father,…in shared-virtues; like Faith, Love, Patient-Endurance,…Unity in Cause-and-Vision: as well, One-in-Mindset and Mission!... Yes, in these things and many others,…they remain as; One!...

But, you too,…will notice-well; when we consider, Jesus’ own permanent-posture,…with regards: to His Father-in-Heaven!... Jesus, always takes a submissive-and-subservient role. Yes, a back-seat, (if-you-will); Jesus wants more than, anything else,…that we all; finally come-to-realize that, He Loves His God and Father-in-Heaven!...

This was and still remains, an essential truth and core-message,…within the Gospel. You, see folks,…without us; without the Angels-in-Heaven and without the Son,…God, would have no one; to authenticate nor validate,…His very own: existence!...

Friends, this in itself,…is a very, Powerful-Truth!...

The intimacy of Father-and-Son, was evident and most present,…from before; our very own, beginnings. The Religionists of this planet, have perverted this plain-truth. They’ve put the Son, in His Father’s-Shoes!...

Yes, this perversion has been adulterating, the gospel-message,…for centuries; my written-passages, are very unpopular-truths. Not accepted, by many. Hence, many are called,…yet, few; are truly-chosen!... Amen.

All-of-it done, in the name of,…”Religion!”… Yes, to amass-together great membership-and-funding. Since the times and era, of the Roman-Emperor,…”Constantine”; Jesus was added unto, the Romans already existing,…entourage of: lesser-gods!...

Folks, know this truth. The Romans, were always a very tolerant-society. It’s what made them, so successful in conquering other,…peoples-and-cultures; they allowed their conquered-colonies, to practice and worship,…as they pleased!...

As long as, these very same,…also worshipped; the Roman gods and their set-forth, Holidays!...

Tribute, was paid,…and everyone; lived happily-ever-after!...

Much like our, ever growing and popular,…”Inter-Faith-Groups!”… “Why can’t we all, just get-along?”… This is their common-denominator, slogan-and-motto. I would answer them, by saying: “We can indeed, co-exist. But, we shall never collaborate in worship,…with the world’s; pagan-practices!”… Amen.

Friends, in the end,…we’ve been asked, by Jesus; to be (In) this world, but to never participate,…(Of): their pagan-practices. And, if Jesus sat with the undesirables-and-untouchables,…and with the unclean, of this world; it was never to collaborate, with their beliefs. But-rather, to sit and share,…with these others; the truths about, His Father’s-Kingdom!...

These very same, today,…do (Not) clearly; define-themselves. They tend to fly, this internationally-known,…rainbow-stripped banner; claiming unity. Truth-be-known, we practice,…(by contrast); a most-exclusive, Faith!...

That’s-right!... We do, (Not) practice,…an all-inclusive; religious-doctrine!... We are those, who Love,…what Jehovah, Loves!...

And, who hate,…what Jehovah, abhors!... ( don’t mistake me, for being a Jehovah’s-Witness)… Simply because, I include God’s personal Name,…within all; of my written-passages. I belong to no sect, religious-group nor,…cult… Amen.

P.S. I’m a child of the living-God, (if only, by divine-adoption); simply because I happen to take, His Son’s gospel-message to heart,…as a believer. It’s what qualifies me, as such. So, the Bible teaches. So, I also,…believe!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6480
Attachments
28685309_1998160490213931_1068814389623244686_n.jpg
28685309_1998160490213931_1068814389623244686_n.jpg (53.72 KiB) Viewed 3262 times
28660567_178317169558301_8810920619072054036_n.jpg
28660567_178317169558301_8810920619072054036_n.jpg (47.83 KiB) Viewed 3262 times
28577187_156645198388151_7772284533426263766_n.jpg
28577187_156645198388151_7772284533426263766_n.jpg (35.14 KiB) Viewed 3262 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:25 pm

“ONLY-ONE,…JUDGES,…ALL-THINGS!”…

Folks, it is in-and-thru,…the Son-of-God, (Jesus-of-Nazareth); that our living-God, (Jehovah, His Precious-Name); reveals to our world, His own desires!...

Because of God’s own Holiness, and because of our personal,…fallen-state, (in contrast, to God); He has always found Himself, using Mediators,…to ultimately relay: His desires to mankind. Friends, nothing’s changed,…under-the-Sun!...

At least, not as of,…today. Our Maker, desires most,…that; “Everyone be Saved, and come to the full-knowledge, (not, the many partial-truths; which today, exist out-there); of real-truths!”…(read, 1st Timothy 2:4).

So, God sent-down,…His Son; and in unmatched-and-exemplary fashion,…Jesus, shares the gospel-message; with regard to, His Father’s-Kingdom!...

Repent, and change your hearts-and-minds. Become a new-creature, exercising a Hope,…through Faith; of an incorruptible existence, available to all,…entailing: our eternal-tomorrow. We are forgiven, of our faults-and-shortcomings!...

But, this forgiveness,…must be implored, first; before it could ever, be extended,…unto us. Have you asked, for yours,…dear-reader and friends?... OH’…how I pray,…so!...

By asking for forgiveness, we hence-forth are also recognizing,…our dire-need; for Saving!... Yes, even from our own selves,…and destructive-deeds!... Those, who believe themselves,…to not-need, any Saving; will get their wish, fulfilled.

God, is aiming to please,…one-way; or another. Those of us, who possess stiff-necks,…and are puffed-up, with their personalities; God-spews-out. Humility, is the key-answer. Developing it, is our biggest-challenge. Possessing it, is grandiose!...

A Crown-of-Righteousness, awaits those,…who are, well-able; to position their crowns, over their,…”humbled-heads.” This Truth, gets us inside the very gates,…of our; here-after. Friends, the issue of Hell,…has always disturbed; great-thinking-minds!...

This present world, will be indeed,…regenerated, (if-you-will); but not, every creature,…will be: Saved!... And, this pains God,…very-much. In (Matthew 25:46),…Jesus is quoted. He speaks clearly, of those who will go,…to an eternal-punishment. And, so I ask you,…dear-reader and friends; who will, these be?...

Isn’t, final-punishment,…in some-way, necessary; in order to re-establish, moral equilibrium within the complex-history,…of humanity?... Do our Holy-Scriptures, not include the concept of,…a purifying-Fire?... Is our God, not a,…”Living-Flame-of-Love?”…

Folks, our Creator makes us pass,…through, an interior-furnace; of our sensual-and-spiritual nature, in order to bring us into,…union: with Himself!... Here, we do not find ourselves,…before a mere, Tribunal; we, (Jesus-Faithful-Followers), present ourselves,…before the very: Power-of-Love, itself!...

Before all else, it is God’s-Love,…that, Judges!... Yes, God,…who is Love; also Judges,…in-and-thru: His Love!... It is His Love, that demands our purification,…before we can stand; in the very presence, (de-facto), of this Holy, Holy, Holy-God!...

Back-tracking, just-a-bit,…notice-well; how the Son-of-God, doesn’t occupy His appointed Throne,…until: He returns to Earth!... Jesus, does (Not),…occupy; God’s own Throne!... Hence-forth, He cannot be,…God; Himself!...

Jesus, is appointed to preside over,…David’s-Throne!... But, at an appointed Day-and-Hour,…of His Father’s-own-choosing. Even the Son, is not privy to, the return of,…Himself!... Further proving, that they indeed are,…two-separate-entities!...

(read, Matthew 25:31)… Jesus, meanwhile,…today; is seated at His Father’s right-hand. Jesus, assumes the position of our appointed King,…when His God; says-so!... But, notice again,…how Jesus, speaks!...(read, Matthew 25:34)…

“Come, you who are blessed by My Father. Inherit the Kingdom!”… Even, at this point-in-time,…when Jesus, is crowned,…King; He continues to insist, on teaching that,…(”All-Blessings”): come from His Father-in-Heaven!...

And, so,…unequivocally-and-emphatically, so; Father-and-Son, all throughout the New-Testament,…are declared; as being, uniquely-proper,…yes: two-separate-entities. Yes, each,…different, from each-other; although the same, in their exercised-virtues!...

You, who have taught,…the so-called; “Trinity-Doctrine!”… I say, today,…that; you-stand-corrected. In Love, and with all-due-respects,…for all, of our brethren-in-Faith; I declare, these Truths!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6435
Attachments
23114765_1943284865936147_825960957_n.gif
23114765_1943284865936147_825960957_n.gif (996.74 KiB) Viewed 3260 times
20859665_10214016114226854_260753013637906432_n.gif
20859665_10214016114226854_260753013637906432_n.gif (227.57 KiB) Viewed 3260 times
18949150_451904715170395_2595164586231463936_n.gif
18949150_451904715170395_2595164586231463936_n.gif (216.44 KiB) Viewed 3260 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:29 pm

“PRAYERS,…NULLIFY,…BITTERNESS”…

Dear Father,...”We come in the name of Jesus-Christ, our Lord and Savior. As we examine our hearts this morning,Father-in-Heaven, (Jehovah, Your Excellent-Name);help us to find forgiveness there, for the ones,…who: have hurt us. Even though the memories are there, help us to remember that,…we ourselves; are not,…perfect. Help us to find, the seeds-of-love and understanding,…toward our brothers-and-sisters; and all-of-mankind!”… Amen.

Friends, sometimes when we have been hurt or rejected,…the pain remains; long after the deed, has been done!...

And, to You,…Son-of-God!... “Cleanse our hearts today, dear-Lord. Create in us, a clean heart and renew,…a right-spirit; within us. Help us to remember the words, You spoke,…from that, horrendous Roman-Cross; (Forgive them Father, for they know not what they do.)!… Please help us look beyond, our many wrong-doings,…and help us develop; the necessary, Spiritual-Unction, which You,…(Sweet-Jesus): can see, in all of us!”... Amen.

“You Lord, from the very beginning,…have looked beyond, our short-comings; and saw our great need, of You and of Your Great-Love,…for each and every one: of Your-Father’s-Children. Help us to look beyond, our brother's mistakes,…and know that; they too, need Your love,…and: Your-Father’s-love,…as well!”… Amen.

Folks, sometimes a hurting person,…a person who, has been cruelly treated; a rejected person or one who has, a very poor-image of themselves,…can be insensitive; to the needs and feelings, of others,…simply because; they have become embedded, in their own,…personal-pains!...

“Help that one, in emotional pain today,…Sweet-Jesus!... Please minister to those, who are ill or in physical pain. Both mental-illness and physical-pain, we know can hamper ones feelings,…of love and well-being; and can sometimes affect, one's outward attitudes,…toward: this present world!” Amen.

To You,…Heavenly-Father!... “Help us to look past, the external and search for,…the internal value; of each and every one, of our brethren-in-Faith!... Even, to include those,…who today; still remain, undecided. Help us to give, the benefit of the doubt,…when evaluating; one another. Help each of us, to lead-by-example,…even when, we sometimes; feel the pain ourselves. Let us count it all, joy,…as we look; unto Your Son’s, already accomplished deeds,…to heal and comfort us; knowing that You, love us and understand us,…intimately: as You have demonstrated, even unto Your own begotten,…Son!” Amen.

Yes, Father-in-Heaven!... “Help us to remember, when our own pain emerges,…that we can stop right then; and there,…and pray, for a forgiving-heart; help us pray, for that very one,…who has hurt us; (even though, they may not be among, the living): for these are my… (PRAYERS,…THAT,…NULLIFY-BITTERNESS)… of heart!” Amen.

“Each time we think upon that one, who has hurt us,…may we turn, to You, (our Maker); in prayer. For only You, possess the necessary Power-to-change the hearts,…of all men-and-women; alike!” Amen.

Dear-reader and friends, let us daily pray,…for the much needed; spiritual-enlightenment of others and for ourselves,…as well. Remember always, that if we hope to be forgiven,…we must first, forgive; from our hearts!...

And in closing,…Son-of-God!... “Please teach us, to have loving and forgiving-hearts,…for the sake; of Your-Father’s-Kingdom!... Yes,…and for us all; to finally receive, this Spirit-of-Wisdom and of Revelation. Leading us, ultimately,…to; Your Father’s-Power!... And may all of our good-works, result in Glorifying You,…as together; it is Your Father’s-Good-Name, which we reverence…(Jehovah, His Excellency); may we never forget, that humanity is,…indeed: (the very-apple of His eye)!”... Amen.

With All Of My Love,

Your Friend

Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6435
Attachments
331520_th.gif
331520_th.gif (7.77 KiB) Viewed 3258 times
23472190_1182819358517016_7635383171191412680_n.jpg
23472190_1182819358517016_7635383171191412680_n.jpg (53.53 KiB) Viewed 3258 times
20108594_1118746491590970_3476563492501365415_n.jpg
20108594_1118746491590970_3476563492501365415_n.jpg (42 KiB) Viewed 3258 times