Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:04 pm

“I-CHOOSE,…GENTLENESS!”…

I Choose,…Gentleness;
Nothing is won,…by Force.
I Choose,…Gentleness!...

When I raise,…my voice;
May it be,…only, in praise.
If I clench,…my fist;
Let it be,…only, in prayer.
When I make,…a demand;
May it be,…only, of myself!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=4650
https://www.facebook.com/DolittleJohnny

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:13 pm

“THIS-CAN’T,…BE-RUSHED!”…

Folks, let your gentleness,…be most evident; to all who surround you. Our Lord, Jesus draws near…(see, Philippians 4:5 ). May we all, be restored (in Christ-Jesus); toward much usefulness.

Dear-reader and friends, “Restoration”,…isn’t about; obtaining outward conformity, but about assisting,…an individual: until “Christ is formed”, in him or her. Our goal, is to help others,…to; become that unique individual, our Creator meant us to be. Fulfilling God’s purpose, for living in the freedom,…and fellowship; demonstrated by His Son, our Lord and Saviour,…Christ-Jesus!...

The issue is, “Who does God, want each person,…to be?”… Not, what do we (ourselves),…want. Restoration,…cannot be rushed. We can’t slap on, a figurative coat of paint,…to make; him or her, presentable. May we stop confusing, outward conformity,…with; inner-transformation!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:45 pm

“DOING-SMALL-THINGS,…IN-BIG-WAYS!”…

Dear-reader and friends, if we find ourselves,…unable; to do any great-thing, then may I suggest,…that you consider doing: small-things, in really Big-Ways?... Whoever can be trusted, with very little,…can also; be trusted with much. And, to whom much is given,…whether gifted; (spiritually and/or materially), much is also,…expected: of this same individual, in form of acts!..

But, I want to discuss in more detail,…the small-things; in this present-life. Yes, small-things are important,…Bethlehem; was a small-town. Yet, as small as it was,…Bethlehem; was central, in the fulfillment of biblical-prophecy. So, be Faithful (dear-friends); with whatever amount, you have been given,…no matter: how small. Even, the small everyday habits,…of this present-life; are most important, and can bring much,…Glory-to-God!...

Even our Jesus-of-Nazareth, did many small-things,…but; with Great-Love!... He attended weddings. He welcomed children. He sat beside a well, (Jacob’s-well), with an outcast (a Samaritan-woman); and shared a cup-of-water. He washed His disciples’ feet. He made breakfast, on the shore. Yes, the Son-of-God,…embraced; all the small-things, in life!...

My prayer, today,…is that; “You, my reading-audience,…will see; the true-value, of small-things. And, that,…through your lifetimes; you may have, thousands of opportunities,…to Faithfully; do small-things, with Great-Love,…and: in really Big-Ways!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:09 pm

“I’VE-BEEN-SENT,…HERE-FOR-YOU!”…

Father-in-Heaven,…”Dear-Jehovah!... I pray, Father,…that; in our materialistic and fame induced-world, my reading-audience will be able,…to sift through; all the faulty messages, and find great-joy in simply serving others. May they all, see the tasks of everyday life,…as opportunities; to be Faithful and to express, the very same Love,…You, Father: have taught us, through Your Son, Jesus!”… Amen.

Folks, let us serve Almighty-God,…Faithfully; and remember, all that He has done for you,…through: His only begotten Son!... Yes, live Faithful lives,…and; receive God’s-Blessings!... Do all of your work, as if for His Son,…rather-than; for your own personal gain, alone. Be diligent, in using your spiritual-gifts. Remember, who has bestowed them,…upon you!...

Let the Love, of our Lord,…Jesus-of-Nazareth; never leave you. Bind it, around your neck. And, write His Father’s-Words,…on the tablet; of your heart. Come and share our Master’s-Happiness, with all who are hurting,…today. Remember, always,…that; you are (Not), here in this world,…for yourself. You, (dear-reader and friends), “HAVE-BEEN-SENT,…HERE-FOR-OTHERS!”…

This world is waiting for you. For, we are His Father’s Handiwork,…created; in Christ-Jesus, to do good-works,…which; our Creator prepared in advance, for us: to do…(see, Ephesians 2:10 ).

I pray,…“That you develop, internal and relational strengths,…that; will allow you, to quietly and powerfully,…serve others!”... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:44 pm

“NOT-ALL-STRENGTHS,…ARE-HIGHLY-VISIBLE!”…

Without exception, every person has been made in the image,…of; Almighty-God!...(though, we are “Not” gods, ourselves). Each life is precious and filled with promise. It is our job, with His Son’s help,…to; discover and develop our true-potential. Tell me, (dear-reader and friends), what is it,…you; plan to do, with your precious life?... Life, is indeed,…an extravagant-gift; let’s (Not) waste it. So, embrace this wonderful-gift,…make every effort; to explore your abilities, and develop yourself,…into: a mature Christian!...

Please, realize that,…ultimately; your God-given-gifts, are (Not) simply for,…you to self-indulge; but, that they are to be used,…best: to benefit others. Cherish this truth, that our Creator knows you,…He; understands you, and has work for you,…to do. Recognize your own spiritual-gifts, and do so,…in humility. Understand, most of all,…that; it is our responsibility, and yes,…even; our obligation, to help others,…especially the helpless!...

Giver-of-Life,…”Jehovah, my God!... Help us to value, our time here on Earth,…and; as we begin, to encourage others,…to explore, their interests; may they develop, the necessary strength,…to withstand: Satan’s Fiery-Darts!... May we each, come to use,…our unique talents; to Glorify only You, Father-in-Heaven!”… Amen.

In closing, I urge you, (dear-friends),…to; continue to bear, good-fruit. Don’t neglect your godly-gifts. And, remember that (“NOT-ALL-STRENGTHS,…ARE-HIGHLY-VISIBLE”)!...

Some, are internal,…like; compassion, kindness, mercy, thoughtfulness and determination. Be sure, to affirm yours!... Oh’, the places you’ll,…go; when you do. And, please,…do nothing; out-of-selfish ambition, or vain conceit. Rather, in humility,…value others; above yourselves!...(see, Philippians 2:3 ) Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:05 pm

“SPENDING-A-LITTLE,…IN-YOUR-BEHALF!”…

What does Love, look like?... It has the hands, to help others,…it has; the feet to hasten, to the poor and the needy. It has eyes, to see misery and want. It has the ears, to hear the sighs,…and sorrows; of mankind. That is what, Love looks,…like. (“SPENDING-OURSELVES,…IN-BEHALF,…OF-THE-POOR”),…is hard to understand; what does that, look like?...

I challenge you, (dear-reader and friends), to be generous,…to the needy; and experience God’s-Blessings, as your result…(see, Proverbs 19:17). Learn to share, what you have,…with others; and don’t close your hearts, to those who have,…less. Yes, give even of yourself,…generously!...

Father-in-Heaven,…”Thank-You, for the ways,…You; meet our needs, so abundantly. We, (The Faithful-Believers), recognize today,…that; we are among, the richest (spiritually-speaking) people,…in this present-age. Help and guide us, (through the Holy-Spirit); to use the resources, You have entrusted,…to us: to bring hope, and encouragement,…to others!”… Amen.

Sweet-Jesus,…”Son-of-God!... Reorder my priorities, and teach me and my reading-audience,…the importance; of spending ourselves, on behalf of all those,…who: are hurting!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:16 pm

CHRISTIAN MEN,…AND WOMEN, BE SURE;
OF THE TRUE-WEALTH,…AND RANK, YOU’RE POSSESSING.
TELL ME, WHO TODAY,…WILL BLESS, THE POOR?...

JUST KNOW THIS,…THAT YOU, YOURSELVES;
IN-TURN, SHALL FIND,…MANY BLESSINGS!...

YOUR FRIEND,
IZZY!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:35 pm

“PLEASE,…RENEW,…YOUR-MINDS!”…

Dear-God,…”May we, (The Faithful-Believers); grasp the concept that, it is better,…to; lay-up treasures in Heaven, than to increase our material wealth,…on Earth. We, pray for Your endless Mercy and Grace,…to; be showered upon those, who are struggling,…daily. May we all, turn to Your Son, (Jesus); for our needs. For, Your Son,…is our answer; to our prayers!”… Amen.

Folks, remember always,…that; whoever is kind, to the poor,…is lending; to our Saviour!... And, He (Jesus-of-Nazareth), will reward you,…for; what you have done!...(see, Proverbs 19:17). And, don’t forget to do good,…and; to share with others, because His Father-in-Heaven,…will ultimately: be pleased!...(read, Hebrews 13:16).

Tell me, (dear-reader and friends), if anyone has,…material possessions; and sees a brother, or sister,…in real need; but, extends (No) pity on them,…how can: the Love of God, be in that person?...(see, 1st John 3:17). Each of you, should give what you,…have decided; in your heart, to give,…(Not) reluctantly; or under compulsion. For, our Father-in-Heaven,…Loves; a cheerful-giver!...(read, 2nd Corinthians 9:7).

The Son-of-God, Himself,…says; “Whatever you do, for one of the least,…of my brothers and sisters; you have also, done for Me!”…(see, Matthew 25:40). In closing, May I add,…that; I actually think, that our Creator,…wants all churches; to be reformed, by the re-reading of our Holy-Scriptures!...

Folks, Jesus is (Not),…God; Himself!... He, is the Son!... Don’t conform to the pattern, of this present-age (who erroneously believes, that Jesus is God); but, be rather,…transformed: by the renewing of your minds!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:49 pm

“FIND,…THE-RIGHT,…SPEED!”…

Folks, there is indeed,…a “Right-Tempo”; for this present-age. Yes, a steady and unhurried,…beat; that allows God’s Masterpiece, to come to life. Our choice of tempo, sets the pace,…at which; we live. Our choices, sets the emotional tone,…for us; and our relationships. Flowers, are meant to be,…sniffed; admired and arranged, in vases!...

Puddles are for splashing. Umbrellas, wait by our entry-door,…eager; for us to take a walk, in the rain. A piece of chocolate-cake, is an event,…to be shared. And naps, are a must,…for many of us. It’s in this kind of world, that I have learned,…how; to wait on, and listen for,…Almighty-God!... A day,…of rest. What a concept!... Just the thought, of it,…brings; much peace and calm. Remember, the Sabbath-Day,…by; keeping it Holy!...(see, Exodus 20:8).

It’s a day, and a gift,…meant; to benefit and strengthen us, (The Faithful-Believers)… And, remember,…that; a day of rest, has been ordained,…for mankind: (Not), mankind for the Sabbath!...(read, Mark 2:27). So, if you must work,…and/or; accomplish something, because there’s no other option,…than: so be it!...

My message, in closing,…is; that you owe it, to yourself and to our living-God,…to: spend some time, together!... (“FIND,…THE-RIGHT,…SPEED”),…for re-connecting with your Creator; and your loved-ones!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:14 pm

“THIS-IS,…OUR,…TRUEST-DESTINY!”…

God-of-Heaven and of Earth,…”Forgive us, for dashing around,…as if; we are all, in charge of Your,…Universe. Help us, to trust Your Son (Jesus),…completely; and to take the time, to slow-down. Father, we’ve grown-up in a world,…rushing by us, constantly; and at a very frantic-pace. We’ve been told, all of our lives,…that; our true-worth and values, are linked to how,…much: we get done, and achieve!”… Amen.

Son-of-God,…”Sweet-Jesus, please help us,…to; make our homes, a sanctuary,…where we, (The Faithful-Believers); can truly experience this present-life, at just the right-speed. Teach us, Lord,…the true-value of quiet-times; so we can draw closer, to Your Father-in-Heaven (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Name)!”… Amen.

Dear-reader and friends, find the way,…to; simplify your life, so you can live,…with: greater-peace. Allow the presence, of the Holy-Spirit (a third and very separate entity, from God and His Son); to go with you, and this Spirit (whose Name, has been erased and omitted from our Scriptures, for some ungodly reason); yes, this Holiest of Spirits,…has been indeed commissioned: to lead us, to our Heavenly-Father’s own Peace!... (He shall remain, with much permanence down here one Earth,…until the Son’s return)…

This is (Not) a peace, of our own making,…but; His Divine-Peace!... Wait for His Son, (Jesus-of-Nazareth),…He’s returning to us; sooner than later. Find your true hope, in His Father’s written words. Remember always, that His Son is our Light,…which; shines-forth the path, unto His God and His Father!...

Yes, friends,…Jesus; is truly the Way!... But, His Father-in-Heaven,…is; our final destination!... I pray, you believe that,…this; is your truest-destiny!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:42 pm

“TO-YOU,…THE,…SET-APART-ONES!”…

We should all, read our Bible,…deep and wide. Deep,…for study. And wide, to get a sense of,…God’s Redemptive Plan; for mankind. May you, (dear-reader and friends), share the words,…of eternal-life; with this present world, in much need,…of a Saviour!... Allow the Son-of-God, to share with you,…His Father’s riches; then, it’s our obligation,…to: share it with others!...

Father-in-Heaven,…”Your Word, (which is to say, Christ-Jesus); is a Lamp, to our feet,…and: a Light, to our trodden path. His Light shines, more brightly,…with; each passing day. Your Word, (Jesus), is sweet-music to our ears. Forgive us, Father,…for; so often in our past, neglecting Your Son’s message,…to: our hearts!”… Amen.

Son-of-God,…”Sweet-Jesus!... May our generation, embrace Your message of Your Father’s-Kingdom, being at hand,…for our instruction, (through the Holy-Spirit); and for the building-up, of our Faith, in this present-age. We ask Your Father, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Name), to interpret what He reads,…deep and wide; within each of our hearts!”… Amen.

Folks, through reading our Holy-Scriptures,…”May we all, gain an understanding of who the Father,…and His Son; truly are, and may we be able,…in the end: to really grasp their Great-Love, for humanity. As we speak, to them (both); through our prayers, may we become doers,…and (Not): just hearers, only!”… Amen.

Now, let’s commit ourselves,…to; Almighty-God, and to the message,…regarding: His boundless Grace!... For, ours is an inheritance,…among; all those, who have been set-apart!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:12 pm

“LET’S-KEEP-THIS,…AS-FIRST-INTENDED!”…

Let the message of Christ-Jesus, dwell among you,…richly; as you teach, and admonish one another,…with; all wisdom, through the Holy-Spirit,…who; has counseled us, that the Father is Greater,…than even; His Son, (Jesus) and that only,…our Father-in-Heaven: is truly Good!...

I know this, to be most true,…only because; Jesus has taught me, so!... We, are (Not) of the world,…who; caught in the snares of Satan, himself,…have for centuries; come to believe, the lies that,…Jesus: is God, Himself!...

We, are (Not) those,…who; belong to the “father-of-lies”. Ours, is (Not) a “Triune-God!”… Defined by the feeble minds,…of mankind’s fancy. Ours, is a living-God,…(Not) limited; to having three (3) natures, for the convenience and benefit,…of those few: who teach, “doctrines-of-devils!”…

No, sir,…ours; is an unfathomable, Supreme-Being, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Name); who remains even to this day, immeasurable and most unconfined,…to our own: limited vocabulary and comprehension!...

Folks, I pray that,…”You move-on, from being (babes-in-Christ); and that you begin to chew, the real meat (or substance): of God’s-Word, as matured Christians. Yes, no longer subject,…to crawling; nor being led by the hands, of those who willingly remain,…gullible: to Satan’s wiles!... Let’s wake-up, from our present “Spiritual-Stupor”,…and; do (Not) allow the “Spirit-of-Division”, to continue leading you astray,…with: spoon-fed-heresay!...

Stand, and be accountable,…Jesus; never once, stepped-out of His known role,…that of; always being in complete, “Subjection”: to His own God, and His own Father-in-Heaven!... Dear-friends, may we all be reminded that there are curses,…imposed upon those; whom alter the truth of God’s-Word!...

Just take a good-look around you, and tell me,…that, this; isn’t so!... The Father and His Son, are “One-in-Unity”,…”One-in-Spirit”; and “One-in-Mindset”… Yes, One,…in desiring most; for us all, to come to repentance,…and to receive: our Salvation!...

But, each of these supernatural entities,…as well, we humans; are uniquely proper, all will be given,…each: our own “Crown-of-Glory!”… Folks, Jesus is (Not),…God; Himself!... He is and always will remain, the Son-of-God!... Currently, He is exalted to His Father’s right-hand (a spiritual position, of much power); but, Jesus does (Not) occupy,…God’s Throne!...

Jesus, has been bestowed,…the very keys; to our (yet, future) New-Heavens and New-Earth!... He, has been invoked with ruling over David’s remnant descendants,…in eternity; Jesus, has been empowered to be our King,…ruling and presiding: over us, (His Faithful-Followers)!... But, it is His Father’s Kingdom at hand,…of which; Jesus shall Reign, over!... It is David’s Throne, that has been given to Jesus,…as part; of His recompense, His reward, for His total and complete obedience,…in carrying-out: His Father’s will…

Yes, it is Jesus,…our High-Priest; our Intercessor, our Mediator, our King ruling over His Father’s Dominion!... Our Wonderful Counselor, whose shed and atoning-blood,…has; reconciled us back, unto His Father’s Favor!... Redeemed we stand, all because of Jesus’…accomplished works!... So, let’s stop placing the Son,…in; His Father’s Shoes!...

Don’t deny His Father,…the Son’s own Sacrifices; remember always, that only His Father-in-Heaven,…knows: of the exact day and hour, of Jesus’ own return to us. Why would Jesus, lie to us; saying that only His Father, knows of this truth?... If Jesus, were to be God,…Himself; (as so many, erroneously profess),…then: He would know, this information regarding His return,…to Earth!...

Remember folks, none of these supernatural entities, can lie,…and still be considered; to be Holy!... If this were (Not) true, Jesus-of-Nazareth,… would have; told us so. If Jesus, were to be God, Himself,…He then; would have also, told us,…so!...Amen.

“Today, I return to my Father’s-House (Not, Jesus’ own House); where it is there, that I shall prepare many Mansions,…for you: (His Beloved Believers)!”… If all of this, were (Not) to be true,…then; our Jesus, would have indeed,…told us, so!...Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:27 pm

“SOWING,…SENSIBLE,…SEEDS!”…

Who of us, is truly determined,…to; grow in our Father’s-Grace, and in the true knowledge,…of: His only begotten Son, our Lord and Saviour,…Christ-Jesus?... We humans, grow from the inside-out. Sometimes, our growth is slight,…because; of circumstances or lack of spiritual nutrition. Other times, our growth is robust,…and noticeable to others; because our devotion to follow,…God’s-Word: is deeper and wider!...

Mostly, though,…growth is slow. Change, doesn’t come easily,…to; many of us. We may indeed, become discouraged,…but; we (The Faithful-Believers), know that true-spiritual growth,…is a process: that requires much patience. The unbeliever, worries and agonizes,…that; change may never come. Let’s all remember, most of all,…that; we are (Not), on our own,…time-table!...

No, sir,…we; live our lives, on God’s schedule. As we pray, let’s not forget,…that; to develop the character qualities, we so deeply desire,…growth, won’t: instantly occur. Day after day, our inward-spiritual-growth,…often-times; is imperceptible to us. It’s taken me, personally,…over 15 years; of full-time, diligent and earnest studying of God’s-Word,…to reach: somewhat a level of maturity, I can consider ripe!...

Meanwhile, our job is (Not),…to worry; but rather, to be patient, supportive and Faithful in prayer. Don’t be filled, with anxiety (dear-reader and friends); but, trust that the Son-of-God,…will; complete His Father’s Good Work, in each of our,…personal lives. So, focus on being the “Sower”,…of God’s-Word; and His Son, (along with the help, of the Holy-Spirit),…will be that: Gardener, who oversees our individual growth!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:54 pm

“ATTAIN-AND-MEASURE,…THIS,…FULLY!”…

Heavenly-Father,…”You are the Gardener, who oversees our growth. Help us to be patient, as we grow more matured, in our Faith. Forgive us, for becoming irritated,…with the cultivating; weeding and pruning process, that is so necessary,…for us all. I pray, that my reading-audience,…will remain connected; to You, dear Father,…so; they can have, all they need,…to continue growing, (spiritually): and to bear, much good-fruit,…for You, our Creator!”… Amen.

Son-of-God,…”Sweet-Jesus, and Big-Brother,…may we (Your Faithful-Followers); build others up, when they find themselves,…completely: discouraged. Help us, to be patient with them,…rather than; judgmental. May we trust, You and Your accomplished works,…in our persona lives; instead of being filled, with constant anxiety. Teach us, Lord,…how; we can contribute, to a healthy environment,…in which; we can grow, into the people,…Your Father-in-Heaven: wants us to be!”… Amen.

I urge you, today,…dear-reader and friends; do (Not) be idle, nor disruptive with the things of God!... Be most confident, of this,…that; He, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Name), who began a good-work in you (through His Son, Jesus-of-Nazareth); will today, continue carrying it forward,…to its fullest completion: most assuredly so, until the day of His Son’s return!...(read, Philippians 1:6).

Let us, (“ATTAIN-TO-THE-WHOLE-MEASURE”),…of; the Fullness-of-Christ!...(see, Ephesians 4:13). Folks, Jesus is (Not),…God; Himself!... The Fullness of the Holy-Spirit, indwells and resides permanently,…within; every believer. Yet, this does (Not),…make us out, to be; the Holy-Spirit, Himself!...

The same goes, for the Fullness-of-God, (indwelling within His only begotten Son, Jesus); this means that, our Creator is Head,…over His Son!... Just as, the Son is over us,…as our; Head!... Yes, dear-friends,…we; the many member body of Christ, His church. But, folks,…this; does (Not) make Jesus, God,…Himself!...

Any more than, we are Jesus,…Himself; merely because His Spirit, indwells with ours. Let’s learn to discern, the difference between figurative-speech,…and literal-language!... “My Father is Greater, than I”… Here, Jesus speaks in very emphatic,…and; literal-terms!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:27 pm

“THIS-IS,…MY,…INTERCESSORY-PRAYER!”…

Remembering the intimacy, of others in our Bible,…with our Lord, Jesus; has given me, personally,…the security, necessary; to know that, my Saviour is there,…for me: and for you, (dear-reader and friends), when we call.

(“INTERCESSORY,…PRAYER”), is truly a privilege,…bringing; a brother or sister, of our Faith,…and their needs; before our Lord, is an honor. Could this be, our highest calling?... Could our greatest work, be the work,…of prayer?...

“Let us proclaim, openly and loud,…that; our Jesus, is most upright!... May our Jesus-of-Nazareth, use me in the lives,…of; my reading-audience. May my spirit, become consistent in praying for you, (dear-friends); that you will surely know, without doubt,…that: you can rely, and trust me. Let us proclaim, to our Father-in-Heaven,…our sincere commitment; to praying for one another!”… Amen.

Folks, let us all remember,…always; that the Son-of-God, (Jesus), is well able,…to; Save us all, completely,…who; approach His Father-in-Heaven, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Name). Yes, our Lord intercedes,…even today; for us (His Faithful-Followers)!...(see, Hebrews 7:25).

So, rejoice always,…and pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances,…for; this is His Father’s will for us, who love,…Christ-Jesus!...(read, 1st Thessalonians 5:16-18). Yes, friends,…always pray; and never-give-up!... Amen. (see, Luke 18:1).

Your Friend,
Izzy!...