Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:16 pm

“THIS-IS,…MY-MEANINGFUL,…EXISTENCE!”…

Never does the human soul, appear so strong and noble,…as when; it foregoes revenge and dares to forgive, all injuries.

Creator God,…”It’s so easy, for us to condemn others,…before; we give a thought, to the pain lodged,…in their hearts. May I study, Your Son (Jesus),…and how truthful, and merciful; He was (and still remains), at all times. You, Father-in-Heaven,…have; forgiven me, (a wretched-sinner),…so many times. I pray, that You bind-up the wounds,…of; all those who have hurt us, in our past. I pray, for the people,…whom; I myself, have hurt,…that; they would extend, their forgiveness,…toward me!”… Amen.

Son-of-God,…”I pray, for all of my reading-audience,…who; will inevitably face hurts, and injuries. May they be, quick to forgive,…and; wise enough to hold others, accountable. May they know, when to provide boundaries,…to; prevent further damage. Sweet-Jesus, blend together in their lives,…that mixture; of truth and Your Father’s-Grace!”… Amen.

Folks, this world is filled,…with; hurting people, who go on,…to: hurt others. May you finally realize that, without Jesus-of-Nazareth in your corner,…none of our wounds; will ever heal. Yes, friends,…give it time; there is much healing, for your hurts. Find a trusted friend and/or counselor. Allow someone, to care for you. And, move forward in this process of healing!...

Writing, has been my personal healing-balm,…and today; after 15 diligent years, of serious and intense Bible-Study,…sitting-down with various, Christian-Denominational groups; I stand most convicted, yes more than ever,…that: this is my true calling. Yes, folks,…to be a servant; of all whom, my Lord (Jesus),…places; at cross-roads in my life’s path. This is my newfound purpose, for living. Through my devotional-passages, I have found a truly meaningful-existence!... Praise-God!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://www.facebook.com/DolittleJohnny

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:48 pm

“LET’S-BE-RESPONSIBLE,…LET’S-DO-THIS!”…

Folks, why is it,…we; all live in a “cut-flower”,…civilization?... We tend to sever things, from their life-source,…and then; expect them to flourish. And, the same is true,…when; we cut ourselves, from Almighty-God,…and then later; are completely dismayed, when our personal lives begin to,…wilt and fade!...

Too often, we wait for others,…to come along; and nourish us. We hope, that someone else,…will; strengthen us. We blame others, for our lack-of-joy,…or; our straight condition. We are starving and thirsty, and sit like beggars,…waiting; for crumbs. We cut ourselves off, the very things,…that; would give us peace, and joy: things like, worship, study of God’s-Word, prayer,…community and nature. Our souls’ health and welfare, are too important,…to out-source!...

The care and feeding, of our spirit,…is; our own responsibility. Learn to strengthen yourself, in the Son-of-God, (Christ-Jesus)!... And, keep His Father’s-Word,…close; when you need it, the most.

“May you, (dear-reader and friends), take responsibility for your own, spiritual-growth,…and; intentionally strengthen yourself, in the Son-of-God!”… Amen.

Father-in-Heaven,…”Forgive me, for all the times,…that; I have cut myself off, from Your Son,…and: the life and peace, You only,…can offer. Today, I will fully grasp,…the concept; of coming to You, every time I am distressed,…or hurting!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:07 pm

“SOARING,…ON-WINGS,…OF-EAGLES!”…

“May the God of all hope, fill you (dear-reader and friends), with His Joy,…and His peace; as you trust in His Son (Jesus). May this trust, overflow,…by; the Power of the Holy-Spirit!”... Amen.

Yes, folks,…ours; is a barefoot-hope. One, that makes us act,…in Faith; on the promises, of Almighty-God!... There’s much hope, in our future. Hope, that the Son-of-God,…will always; be with us, even in our struggles. Yes, ours is a hope,…for; forgiveness and divine intervention. Hope, for the healing of,…broken relationships. Hope, that Jesus is returning,…to; right the wrongs, of our present world!...

We (The Faithful-Believers), trust His Father-in-Heaven!... As He fills, we shall,…overflow!...

Heavenly-Father,…”Thank-You, for the joyful hope,…I have seen; in my reading-audience. Please, preserve that “Spirit-of-Hope”,…within them. Father, we dance for joy,…as we; think of Your promises. Let us all, turn to Your written Word,…and; find reason to have Faith, once again. Remind us, of Your Son’s Love,…and care. Father, help us to trust You,…so You; can fill us, with eternal-hopes!”… Amen.

Sweet-Jesus,…”Guide us, in Your Father’s-Truths!... Teach us, about our Salvation!... Our truest-hope, lies in Your shed and atoning-blood. Renew our strength, so we may (“SOAR,…ON-WINGS,…OF-EAGLES”),…run and not grow, weary; yes, so we can walk and never,…faint!”… Amen.

And, so,…our praise; shall go today, to the God and the Father,…of our Lord: Christ-Jesus!...(Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Name)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:34 pm

“PERFECTION,…KILLS,…AUTHENTICITY!”…

The best gifts presented to us, are (Not) perfect,…or expensive; or even, elaborate. We prize most, those gifts given,…from; a heart-of-love. These gifts do, exactly what the giver,…intends; they touch our hearts!...(and leave, an enduring memory).

Psychologists and counselors, are well aware,…that; we all think, feel and act out,…our lives: based on our core-beliefs. For some, the driving core-belief,…is that; everything they attempt, must be perfect or they are (Not),…a worth-while and valuable: person.

If they are (Not) perfect, in their minds,…they; believe themselves to be, rejected by those,…who: surround them. Could perfectionism, be about fear?... Perfectionism, is the voice of the,…oppressor. Individuals, seeking perfection in themselves,…and others; suffer gut-wrenching oppression, as they live daily,…in fear: of failure and ultimately, of rejection!...

Perfectionists, have a sense of security,…and relief; as they pull-off, blissful moments of,…faultlessness. But, this never lasts. Unable to keep-up, the appearance of perfection,…these very same, slide-into-despair; the very moment they become aware, of their human-flaws,…and limitations. Folks, the quest for (“PERFECTION,…KILLS,…AUTHENTICITY”)!...

Hiding who we are, tends to be the only way,…we; can deal with, our blemishes. It also, sets us up,…for; eating disorders, as we try to replicate,…the image of perfection: that exist only in, our feeble minds. Just take a good-look, around you,…and; tell me, how many people you see,…daily: that are obese?... (Not just fat, but more than 30 lbs., over-weight)…

If I lose you, as my reader and friend,…at this point; then, at least you felt,…for an instance: the Power of the Holy-Spirit, as He convicts you of this truth!...

Perfectionists, wreak-havoc on relationships,…as their demands; on each of us, increase. Love, is lost!... Oh’, the misery of (Not) being able,…to; offer simple and imperfect-gifts, from a “heart-of-love”,…to: the people and our Creator, whom we adore!...

Dear-reader and friends, it is very possible,…to; get so mired, in the details of doing things,…perfectly; that we begin, to lose sight-of,…the weightier-issues: of this present-life. Yes, virtues like justice, mercy and faithfulness!... God knows, we are (Not),…perfect; I know, I am (Not),…perfect. Our bond (between God and humans), only requires that,…God; be perfect, and we be,…His children!...

My living-God, has never rejected me,…when; I have approached Him, (while carrying a wobbly-tray, of imperfect-works, that were done), out of a heart,…filled: with my Love!... All the contrary, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Name), He swings-open the door,…and; receives my offerings (of service-to-Him); as any, truly loving Father,…would. And, I Love Him,…for that!...

I pray,…that; “My reading-audience, will (Not) fall prey,…to; the secular and sometimes Christian, false-belief of,…perfectionism!”… Amen.

I pray,…that; “We all, (The Followers of His Son, Jesus); will be able to, serve His Father-in-Heaven,…with: hearts full-of-love, free from fear,…and: most confident of His, welcome!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:00 pm

“LET’S-MIND,…THESE,…WEIGHTIER-MATTERS!”…

Heavenly-Father,…”Your-Grace, is sufficient,…in my weakness. My desire for perfection, is fulfilled in You (through Your Son, Jesus). For, You,…Father-in-Heaven; are the only One, who is truly Good and Perfect,…in: all of Your Ways!... I know this, to be most true,…only because; Your Son, has taught me,…so!”… Amen.

Sweet-Jesus,…”Son-of-God, grant me the humility to realize,…that; I will never reach, perfection,…in this present-life; while still occupying these fleshly-bodies, corruptible, defiled,…decaying: putrid in every aspect. Lord, and Saviour of mankind,…help us; by teaching our spirit, to avoid hiding ourselves,…and our flaws; and to instead, be authentic in our relationships,…with family and friends: and with You, our Redeemer!”… Amen.

Folks, may we all,…come to know; the simple joy, of being a child,…of; a loving and caring, Supreme-Being (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Name); who never rejects, those who approach Him,…with: open-arms and in His Son’s Name (of Jesus)!...

We love You, Jesus!... And we pray, “That Your God and Your Father, (who is ours, also); will help us, to attend better,…all the (“WEIGHTIER-MATTERS”): of this present-age, things like justice,…mercy and faithfulness!”… Amen.

Dear-reader and friends, God’s Divine-Power (expressed best, thru His Son and the Holy-Spirit); has given us, everything we truly,…need; for a godly existence, through our knowledge of Him (God, Himself, Jehovah): who calls each one of us, by His own Glory,…and Goodness!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:27 pm

“THIS-SUBJECT,…OF,…(SUBJECTION)!”…

Folks, we can truly see,…Almighty-God; from anywhere, only if your mind, heart and spirit,…is set: to love and obey, Him (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Name)… And, where else,…can we see; the many false-Christ’s our Bible, warns us about?... They rest, within the very mainstream churches,…and; their global institutions. Yes, folks,…don’t expect; to see false-Christ’s, walking-about throughout,…our: inner-city streets!...

They indwell, in the modern-day congregations,…those pompous-denominations; who successfully isolate, rather than unite,…the brethren of our Faith!... Even within many, “non-denominational” chapels, we can witness much “sensationalism”; as a means, to identifying themselves,…as being different: from the main-streamers!...

All of them, professing Jesus,…to be; our living-God, Himself!... All of them, completely “stupefied” and kept in a constant state of “derision”,…all done, by; the very Hand, of our living-God!... Why?... Because, willingly,…these very same; purposely and defiantly, refuse to hear,…understand and relate: to real truth!...

Steeped in traditions-of-men, and spiritual-rituals,…all of them; too scared, to dare muddy their fabricated-false-base,…their: “doctrines-of-devils”… All of them, “knock-offs”,…of the “Trinity-Doctrine”… These very same, wholeheartedly believe in a,…“Triune-God!”… I guess, it’s best for them,…since; they can’t seem to count, beyond the number three (3)…

If they could, they would realize that,…Jesus, is (Not) God; Himself!... Jesus, sits presently exalted,…at; the right-hand of His Father-in-Heaven!... Jesus, has been promised to be King,…ruling over; His Father’s-Kingdom, at hand (Not, Jesus’ own Kingdom, but that of His Father’s)… But, seated on David’s Throne!... Presiding over the remnant-remains, of David’s,…descendants.

And, (Never),…has Jesus; claimed to be anything other, than the Son-of-God!... Yes, both Jesus and humanity,…as well, the Angelic-realm; shall remain forever in, “Subjection”,…to: our Most-High-God!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:47 pm

“WHERE’S,…OUR-SPIRIT,…OF-DEVOTION?”…

Many of us, (The Faithful-Believers),…too often believe; that worship is about form, and specific location (like a church building). Jesus instructed, “True-Worshipers”,…will worship; in the “Spirit”, and in “Truth”,…for: these are the kind of worshipers, His Father-in-Heaven,…seeks!...(see, John 4:23).

Our Jesus, made it clear,…that; worship is about, having hearts that are prepared,…for: authentic, truth-filled worship. When that is true, we can worship,…anywhere. We, go into training for many things. Some of us train, to run marathons. Others, train for tournaments. On-the-Job training, helps many people improve their skills,…and provides; new opportunities. Professional athletes, train every day. Serious musicians, practice for hours!...

Writing to “Timothy”,…our apostle Paul, says; that we should train ourselves, to be godly. It holds promise, for both this present-life,…and; the life to come!...(see, 1st Timothy 4:8).

My prayer, is that,…”My reading-audience, will renew a (“SPIRIT-OF-DEVOTION”),…to the Son-of-God; and that they all, will develop consistent,…daily habits: of engaging in spiritual-disciplines. May we all, be able to worship our living-God, (through His Son),…in all; circumstances!”… Amen.

Heavenly-Father,…”Forgive us, for often being negligent,…in our past; with our devotion. Please, renew in us,…a passion; for Your Word!... Allow us, to honor You,…by exercising; the privilege of modeling to our loved-ones, a life marked by,…spiritual-discipline. May we approach, our own spiritual-formation,…with; the same dedication and energy, that we extend,…to: all other areas, of our personal-lives!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:08 pm

“LET’S-WAKE-UP,…FROM-OUR-STUPOR!”…

Jehovah, God,…”Only You, know how our hearts ache,…because; of the challenges, we face daily. We long for simpler lives, that will nurture us,…spiritually. Most of all, we long for a worldview,…that; will give us, hope and courage,…in the face: of overwhelming opposition!”… Amen.

Sweet-Jesus,…”Son-of-God, help us to be skilled and ready,…to; give our loved-ones, friends and acquaintances,…an answer: for the sincere hope, that dwells within us. Lord, Jesus,…You; promised that we would receive, another advocate (besides Yourself, upon Your ascent, back-up to Your Father-in-Heaven)!... And, that this Holy-Spirit (which to this day, His Name is unknown; (omitted by the very scribes that canonized our scriptures,…and is a separate entity, from that of Jesus and our living-God); yes this Spirit, would teach us many things. Thank You, Jesus,…for; fulfilling Your promise, gifting us with the Holy-Spirit!”… Amen.

Dear-reader and friends, I pray that,…”You be filled today, with real-truth. And, (Not) all the,…“spoon-fed here-say”; of today’s mainstream churches. The true-gospel of Jesus-Christ, is being altered and obscured,…ever so-slightly; with many “doctrines-of-devils”… Countless millions, today,…are; erroneously being led to believe,…that: Jesus, is God,…Himself!...

Folks, this is Satan’s greatest deception,…at work; I pray, you don’t fall victim,…to: his snares!...

Pray, and earnestly seek the plain-truth. Jesus, was and always will be,…the only begotten; Son-of-God!... To say anything contrary, is to (Not) have the truth,…in you. Learn to spiritually-discern the difference, between literal and figurative speech. Always ask yourself, who is saying,…what?...

Then, proceed to keeping all that is being said,…in their; proper context. Metaphoric statements, have kept millions,…completely duped; for centuries on end. It’s time for us all, (“TO-WAKE-UP,…FROM-OUR,…STATE-OF-SPIRITUAL-STUPOR”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:31 pm

“SURVIVING,…THE-STORMS,…OF-LIFE!”…

Dear-reader and friends, never hold-on to anything,…tighter; than we would hold-on, to the Son-of-God!... I shall cling, only to Jesus-of-Nazareth!... His right-hand upholds me, as He (Jesus),…is Himself; upheld at His Father’s right-hand.

I for one, find my greatest satisfaction,…and delight; in our living-God!...(Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Name)… I today, shall attach my very,…heart and soul; to this “Giver-of-Life!”… This present world, offers us a variety,…of things; to which we, can cling. We can cling, to money,…as; a source-of-security, though it can never,…Save us!...

We could cling, to success or our professions. Eventually, though,…even this; will become meaningless. (Just wait, till you cross the line of being over, 50 years old; employers are looking to discard you, because you’ve become in their eyes, a costly liability: rather than seeing you, as a priceless,…asset).

Sometimes, we glue ourselves,…to; unhealthy relationships, because we want,…never: to be found, alone. We cling, to appearances,…wanting; to look flawless, in the eyes of others. We bond our hearts, to popularity or fame. Yet, in the end,…all of these things; are flimsy and temporary, at best. And, they never keep us,…afloat; for very long!...

All the contrary, clinging to Almighty-God,…never; disappoints. Wrapping my heart, around His Son,…brings me; much peace and satisfaction. Riveting my soul, to Jesus,…brings; true-security. Holding fast, to my Lord,…helps me to; (“SURVIVE,…THE-STORMS,…OF-LIFE”)!...

Yes, it’s very true,…folks; the tighter we cling-to-Jesus,…the more: like Him, we shall become!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:59 pm

“A-CROWN,…OF-GLORY,…AWAITS-US!”…

Folks, life itself,…will; bring many storms, for us all. And, we will occasionally,…be; sucked-under, by their currents. When we surface, (and we shall), we will need,…someone; to cling to.

I pray, that; “You, dear-reader and friends,…will not; cling to the things, of this present-age,…which: are so, fleeting. My prayer, is that,…you; will cling tightly, to Jesus-of-Nazareth,…so that; over the years, you will start to look,…more and more: like Him!”… Amen.

Please, don’t lose your courage,…and; hold-fast with perseverance. Yes, hold solidly,…to; our hope in Christ-Jesus!...

Sweet-Jesus,…”Son-of-God!... In this present-world, ever-changing,…we (The Faithful-Believers); find ourselves, often,…looking: for something solid, and sure,…to cling to. Lord, forgive us,…for; all the times, we have thought,…that; holding-fast to success or money, would bring us,…satisfaction: and security!”… Amen.

Heavenly-Father,…”Creator of all-things!... Help us, (through and by, Your Son), to learn how,…to; truly embrace You, as we wrap our affection,…around Your Son!... We pray, that we can indeed,…become good-examples; for others to follow, wholeheartedly. May we all, grow to be,…more and more; like Your Son!”… Amen.

And, finally,…don’t let; your hearts, be troubled. Do (Not) throw-away, your confidence,…for; it shall be, richly-rewarded. Only, as we persevere in His Father’s will,…shall we, thereafter; receive, what God has promised!... Yes, friends,…(“A-CROWN,…OF-GLORY,…AWAITS-YOU”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:02 pm

“AND, SO,…LET-THERE,…BE-LIGHT!”…

The real issues, are today,…most clear; all things are between light, and darkness. And all of us, must choose his or her,…side. Yes, folks,…light; it does so many things. As light, brings warmth,…it; transforms our frozen winter planet, into life producing soil. Our plant world, depends on light,…for; the chemical-reaction of photosynthesis!...

The light from our fireplace, illuminates and chases away,…the chill; in the air. A night-light, comforts a frightened soul, (whether young or old). For centuries, sailors searched for the light,…of certain stars; to guide them, safely to shore. Lighthouses, keep ships from,…running aground. Light, is the source of beauty,…in our lives. Each color, is a different wave-length,…of light. We love light. It floods every corner, of our lives!...

The opening chapter of Genesis, begins with the Creator,…speaking light; into existence. I personally believe, it was at this very instance,…that; Jesus (His Son), was first created. Is He (Not), still today,…the Light; of our world?...(see, John 8:12).

Throughout our Old-Testament, light is contrasted with darkness,…emphasizing; the distinction between good and evil. King David, used light as a way of illustrating,…God’s Favor; and protection!...(see, Psalm 27:1). The prophet “Isaiah”, foretold a day,…when; gloom and despair, would banish,…for: God’s people!...(see, Isaiah 9:2).

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

P.S. (“AND,SO,…LET-THERE,…BE-LIGHT”)!... Amen.

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:46 pm

“TO-YOU,…THE-SIMPLE,…YET-COMPLICATED!”…

Every good-gift,…is from above. It comes from our Father-in-Heaven!... He, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Name); unlike shifting-shadows, He does (Not),…change!...(see, James 1:17). Folks, God is Light,…in Him; there is no darkness, at all…(read, 1st John 1:5). The unfolding of His words, sheds light. It also gives, much understanding,…to us; the simple!...(see, Psalm 119:130).

We, (The Faithful-Believers), are children-of-light,…and of the day; we do (Not), belong to the night,…nor: to the darkness!...(read, 1st Thessalonians 5:5). In the same way, let your light,…dear-reader and friends; shine-forth, before others,…that all might witness; your good-deeds, and glorify our Father-in-Heaven!...(see, Matthew 5:16).

We, shall live in the New-Jerusalem!... Yes, a city that does (Not),…need; the Sun, nor the Moon,…to shine on it. For, the Glory-of-God,…gives it light; “And the Lamb, (meaning His Son, Jesus),…is: its Lamp!”… (read, Revelation 21:23).

Friends, notice well,…that; in this last quoted verse, the Father,…is our “source-of-light”; and the Son, is His instrument, (The Lamp); from which this Divine-Light, emanates. Clearly, again we have here,…two different; and most distinct super-natural entities. The Son, is as nothing,…without His Father; His God and His Creator!... Just as, we are as,…nothing; without Christ-Jesus, as our Head!...

We are all, inter-connected,…yet; uniquely proper, distinctly different,…as; two snow-flakes, are never exactly the same,…although: they all consist of the same, constituents present,…in frozen-water. The Son-of-God, (Jesus-of-Nazareth), is (Not),…God; Himself!...

We are all, One-in-Spirit,…and One-in-Unity; and One-in-mindset!... To you, the simple,…let’s not complicate; the simplicity-of-Christ!... He warned, that He came to divide,…and; that He would become, a “stumbling-block”, for many. I pray, that you be (Not),…one; who has been duped, with “doctrines-of-devils”,…like: (“THE-TRINITY-DOCTRINE”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:19 pm

“COME,…INTO,…THIS-LIGHT!”…

In the Book-of-John, we clearly see described,…that; the Son-of-God, was the fulfillment of,…Isaiah’s prophecy. At the birth, of Jesus,…the Light; entered our darken world…(see, John 1:9). When we, (The Faithful-Believers), think of the,…pervasiveness of Light; and how essential it truly is, to our very existence,…it is, most fitting: that our Jesus, said,…”I am the Light, of the World!”…(read, John 8:12).

When His Father-in-Heaven, spoke “Light”,…into being; back in the beginning, of the Great-Book-of-Genesis,…it is my personal opinion; that at that very instance, the Son-of-God,…came into being. Jesus, today,…remains; the Light of this World. God spoke the words,…”Let (Us), make mankind in (Our),…own image!”… I strongly believe, that Jesus was right there,…at; the right-hand of His Father, from before our own beginnings!...

The Son-of-God, even today,…continues; to dispel our confusion and darkness. He warms our hearts. The Light of His truths, transfers us,…from; Satan’s Kingdom of darkness, into the very Light,…of: His Father’s presence.

Gracious and Loving God-of-Light,…”Jesus, Your Son,…is; our Light in this present world. So often, we’ve missed the true-meaning,…of these words. Please, make me aware,…of; everything this Name-of-Jesus,…can mean in my personal life; and that of, my reading-audience. Father-in-Heaven, let Your Loving-Light,…permeate; every area of our individual lives. And may we always, live as Your children-of-light!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:57 pm

“READ-ABOUT,…THIS-GREATEST,…OF-MASTER-PIECES!”…

For me, dear-reader and friends,…my idea of a quiet work-place; is my dining-room table, early morning and/or late evenings,…with a hot cup of coffee: searching deep into our Holy-Scriptures, for buried-treasure. This feeds my soul. I have discovered that, setting aside time,…to; read large-portions of scripture, is equally important,…if not more, important: than attending one hour of Sunday worship, and/or Bible-Study on Wednesday night, at my local church!...

It will take all of eternity, to reduce what the Bible is telling us,…if; we limit ourselves, to what others at church, are able to teach in one hour,…sessions. I’ve walked away, from mainstream churches,…and; have devoted my precious time, for studying the continuity of God’s message,…which: I’ve found to be, quite astounding,…indeed. And, it has strengthened my overall Faith!...

My spirit is refreshed, as I am astonished,…by; the perfection of Jesus’ teaching. The most callous of hearts, cannot dispute that,…He is; truly the Son-of-God!... Yet, for centuries,…Satan’s own presence; lurks cunningly, within the translations,…done: by the scribes-of-old, ordained and mandated by their kings. All influenced, and conspiring to gather the masses,…under; one umbrella, and universally powerful doctrine!...

Folks, God’s-Word is indeed,…most infallible!... But, I dare question,…the temptation; for mankind, to slightly twist the truth,…ever-so-slightly: throughout the Bible’s inception. Yes, for the sake of,…gathering the masses; from many cultures, religions, and beliefs,…”Catholicism”: sprouted. Yes, as the Mother-of-all-Harlots!...

This includes, all of its “Knock-offs”,…who; also believe in a, “Triune-God”. We’ve been warned, that there would be,…many false-Christ’s!... And, so it is,…to this day; still present within our mainstream churches, and their grand-institutions,…we can find: false-doctrines preached. The,…“Trinity-Doctrine!”…is Satan’s greatest deception; and this Dark-Angel’s, own Masterpiece.

Millions continue to be duped, by this cunning-serpent. Yes, this once “Angel-of-Light”,…continues to lurk; like a “roaring-lion”, seeking whom to devour,…with his clever deceptions: and subtle-tactics. Folks, Jesus is (Not),…God; Himself!... “My Father is Greater, than I”,…Jesus speaking!...

Didn’t anyone, ever think that,…we; would eventually awaken, from our spiritual-slumber and stupor?... Our Bible’s translated, inconsistencies,…is obvious and most evident; to any real learned eye. Don’t confuse, figurative-speech with literal-language!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:27 pm

“THIS,…REQUIRES,…GENTLENESS!”…

Folks, patience and respect,…are crucial; to our genuine restoration. Understanding an individual’s unique history, is essential,…so that; the restoration process, will work “with the grain”,…of that person: and what he or she, may have experienced. Before it can begin, layers of old-hurts,…misconceptions; and lies, may need to be stripped. Wounds and scratches, must be discovered,…and healed. This takes time. Most important, our (“RESTORATION,…REQUIRES,…GENTLENESS”)!...

At times, we approach others,…(especially family members); with an electric-sander, when the gentle hand rubbing,…of; extra-fine steel-wool, would have sufficed. We pound away, with nails,…when; a dab of strategically placed, wood-glue,…would: have done the job. Harsh-words, abrupt confrontations and heartless advice,…always cause; great damage. Genuine restoration, becomes much harder,…after there’s been; much loss. But, there’s a real cure,…for our lack; of true gentleness. It’s the gentleness, of Christ-Jesus,…that; I speak of, the most!...

In, (Matthew 11:29), our Lord offers us,…the Faithful-Believers; the greatest bargain, of all time. The people, Almighty-God,…brings into our lives; are precious, to our Creator!... Should we ever need, to help them be,…restored; we need to proceed, with much caution. Our job is, (Not), to fix or scold,…them. Our job, is to encourage and restore them,…with; the gentleness and humility of Christ-Jesus!...

My prayer,…”Is that, I as your friend,…dear-reader; will always respond, to your needs,…for correction: with much gentleness, and tenderness!”… Amen.

Sweet-Jesus,…”Son-of-God!... Thank-You, for the hundreds of times,…You, Lord; have restored my soul. I thank You, for the Holy-Spirit,…who; works with us, (Your Followers), so gently,…to instruct; to encourage our souls and nudge us, into the paths of Your Father’s,…own Righteousness!”… Amen.

Heavenly-Father,…”I thank-You, for Your discipline,…which; often seems harsh, but I know is meant to refine,…and restore me: to mirror Your Son!... Help us, to understand,…that; Your discipline is actually, an act of kindness. Use me, Father-in-Heaven,…in; the lives of my reading-audience, to bring them,…gentle restoration!”… Amen.

Folks, watch over each other,…so that; you can avoid, the same temptations. May we all, receive true-humility,…as we Love; and correct our family members.

And, “When we do (Not), know how to,…help a struggling brethren-in-the-Faith; remind us, dear-Lord,…that You: Son-of-God, are our Master-Restorer. You, are my personal helper and guide!”… Amen.

As we recognize, “That with each passing day,…You, Jesus; draw nearer to Your return, may we all meanwhile,…continue; learning to be gentle, in all of our,…relationships!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...