Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:50 pm

“WE-ARE,…ALL,…DIFFERENT!”…

Folks, no two snow-flakes,…are ever exactly, alike; yet, they all come from the same source,…having the same constituents of frozen-water. The same is true, of our Father-in-Heaven,…and His Son (Jesus)!... So, it is with the followers of Christ!... We all come, from the same Creator,…Jehovah and/or Yahweh, (His Name)!...

Yet,…(“WE-ARE,…ALL,…DIFFERENT”)!... Unique, proper, each one of us with, our own honor, our own level of holiness, and each shall receive,…our own; crown-of-glory!... Please keep things, in their rank-n-file,…we exist; in a Universe, of perfect-place and order,…under the supervisor: of an all-knowing, Creator!... We are all, in “subjection”,…to this Supreme-Being!... Even, the very Son-of-God,…Himself!... Amen.

In God’s Glorious Plan, He has chosen to bring,…a variety of people; together (as One-in-Spirit), into a unified whole,…and: He has gifted us, (as well, His only begotten Son), in various Divine-Ways!... In describing the diversity of gifts, to all believers,…our apostle Paul, writes: (please see, 1st Corinthians 12:4-6 ). Although, there are different kinds of gifts,…the same Spirit (our living-God); distributes them all. There are different kinds of service, but the same Lord, (His Son, Jesus)!...

There are different kinds of working, but in all of them,…and in “everyone”, (including His Son); it is the same God, (His Father-in-Heaven): at work. Clearly, we have yet,…another example; demonstrating that, we humans and even His Son,…are all; workings of God, Himself. And, we all remain even to this day,…in complete and total “subjection”; to our Most-High-God!...

Folks, to claim that God,…has three (3) natures; (like the Trinitarians, erroneously profess), is to completely contradict God’s Word, and the above quoted verses. Let us (Not), limit our living-God,…by the number (3). These are man-made attempts, to define and confine,…an otherwise; immeasurable and most unfathomable, Supreme-Being!... (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Holy-Name)!...

Dear-Father,…”Thank-You, for the unique way that You,…have gifted us, (including Your only begotten Son, Jesus); help me to use my gifts, to serve You and to reach-out to all those,…who remain confused. It’s so obvious to me, that although there are many, well intended believers,…who, in earnest; follow and love Your Son, (Jesus),…they still today: remain completely duped,…by Satan’s clever deceptions!”… Amen.

And, so,…to all of you; who have been led-astray, by these “doctrines-of-devils”,…I say: don’t stop your prayerful examination, your questioning, your own research and challenge,…your spiritual-leaders. Let us never forget, that even the Son-of-God remains,…to this day; exalted and crowned King, but sitting at the right-hand of His Father,…and (Not) on God’s own Throne!...

Jesus, shall rule over us,…but; occupying the Throne-of-David, lording over all of David’s descendants. Jesus, is (Not),…nor, will He ever; occupy His Father’s-Throne!... There’s only room, for One,…”Most-High-God!”… And, folks,…God; possesses many natures. Let’s (Not) limit Him, in our feebleness,…to having just only,…(3). Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Folks, to Almighty-God,…be; all the Glory!... Let us praise, His Son Jesus,…for His sacrifices; in our behalf!... Amen.

https://www.facebook.com/DolittleJohnny

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:11 pm

“PLEASE-DON’T-ADD,…NOR-TAKE-AWAY!”…

Please read, (John 8:39-47 ). Jesus, here,…clearly states; that He came from God, (not, that He is God, Himself)… And, that He has (Not) come,…on His own; but, that His Father-in-Heaven,…sent Him!... Why is His language, not clear to so many,…who still; remain confused?... Jesus, declares that,…because; these very same people, are unable to hear what He is,…saying: they belong to the Devil. Yes, to the Father-of-lies!...

Do you, (dear-reader and friends), really hear what,…Jesus is saying?... Oh’, how I pray that you are!... With all due respects, to you “Trinitarians”,…why don’t you; simply believe Jesus?... Why, can’t we just take our Lord,…for His Word?... Could it be, you belong to your Father,…the Devil?... He’s a murderer, from the beginning (of our human-existence); not holding to the truth!...

For, there is no truth in Satan,…our biggest accuser; when he lies, he speaks his native-language. Yet, because our Jesus,…tells you the plain-truth; you still choose, (Not) to believe Him!... Yes, Jesus is the “Light-of-the-World”,…and,…the only begotten Son-of-God!... Let’s keep it, that Way!... Generally speaking, we are cursed as a people,…because; we continue to “add and/or take-away”, from this basic biblical truth!...

Religious leaders, still today,…dispute; Jesus’ claim that God, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Name); is His Father!... Folks, Jesus existed before even,…Abraham; was ever born. Why?... Because, the Son was there alongside His Father,…even: when God spoke these words!... “Let (Us) make mankind,…in (Our); own image!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Folks, to Almighty-God,…be; all the Glory!... Let us praise, His Son Jesus,…for His sacrifices; in our behalf!... Amen.

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:59 pm

“UNIQUELY,…RECEIVE,…THIS!”…

Thank-God today, (dear-reader and friends), for the unique contribution that,…you personally; can offer, as you help and serve others,…in need: of your presence. Remember, always,…that; each individual, is a unique and proper expression,…of: our Creator’s Loving Design!... A fine example, of this,…is; the very Son-of-God, who is a “spitting-image”,…of His Father-in-Heaven!... Yes, folks,…Jesus-of-Nazareth; mirrors perfectly, His Father’s finer-qualities,…but; our High-Priest, our Mediator, our Intercessor,…is (Not): God, Himself!...

We all, can emulate our parents,…in fact; it is the hope and dream, of every parent,…that; his or her son, should ultimately reflect, resemble and express fully,…the finer virtues: of themselves. There are many things, that are the same,…in both; the fleshly-realm (or natural-physical dimension), as well as,…the spiritual, (and/or celestial-heavens)!...

The Son-of-God, is a perfect reflection,…of His Father; our living-God!... And, Jesus has the same purpose,…the same; common-good purpose, of wanting us (the wretched-sinners),…to come: to a complete repentance, of our old-ways and to receive His Father’s Free-Gift,…of Salvation!... But, folks,…I insist; on our ability, our God-given ability,…to: distinguish between spirits.

After all, this ability to discern,…is indeed; one of the wonderful nine-gifts, available to those,…who believe. Our living-God, distributes to each one of us,…(The Faithful-Believers); one or more, of these spiritual-gifts,…just; as God determines that, we (as individuals),…should uniquely: receive!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:01 pm

“BEARING,…WITNESS!”…

Wise men’s example,…inspire us;
Who among us,…shall prepare?.
To do the same,…and follow Jesus;
Complete your lives,…and be aware!...

Denominations,…can’t be of God;
He desires unity,…among the Faithful.
Without compromising,…His Truth;
It’s necessary,…to believe this, as True!....

Sincere believers think,…it’s unimportant;
Saying simply, all are,…One, in Christ.
Others feel it’s,…divisive and sectarian;
Remember, confusion,…creates combatants!....

Scripture makes,…it clear;
Although hidden,…to so many.
Churches be,…One, linked-together;
Divine unity,…without smears!....

The call is,…on us;
His Spirit,…is moving.
And we,…must obey;
Come-to-being,…for Jesus!...

In fellowship,…with the Son;
By God’s,…Gracious-Grace.
We continue,…beyond this day;
(“BEARING,…WITNESS”),…to this One!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
e-mail: Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:22 pm

“TO-YOU,…THE,…BROKEN-HEARTED!”…

Dear-reader and friends, thankfulness is the soil,…in which; our joy thrives. Since we, (The Faithful-Believers) are receiving a Kingdom,…that cannot be shaken; let us be, truly thankful.

How easy it is, Lord Jesus,…”To allow the trials, of the moment,…strip us; of the memory, of Your Father’s protection and provisions. I praise Your Father-in-Heaven, for His patience with me,…and; for His unending and unconditional Love!”… Amen.

Our Sweet-Jesus, is God’s Son,…and; is superior to Angelic-Beings!... He is the Author, and perfecter of our true-faith. Yes, Jesus-of-Nazareth,…our Mediator. He offers us, His Father’s-Kingdom,…of which; He, (Jesus) has been appointed,…our King!... The Son-of-God, shall lord over our lives. And, in response to who He is,…we, His followers; are to be thankful, and so worship His Father-in-Heaven,…acceptably: with much reverence, and awe!...

Please know, that the Son-of-God,…is close; to all the broken-hearted. Our Heavenly-Father, suffered a profound separation,…of His own; as His Son, (Jesus) hung on that horrendous,…Roman-Cross!... Yes, God’s heart was broken,…while; His Son, endured the pain and separation of crucifixion,…for: our sins, out of Love for humanity!... (But, folks,…this does (Not) make Jesus; out to be, God,…Himself: as so many, erroneously profess)!...

Folks, God understands,…from; first-hand experience. After all, there’s no greater pain,…than that; of a parent, losing His child.

Heavenly-Father,…”As we think about, the sadness that comes from the death,…of a loved-one; help us to cling to You, and trust Your Son’s Love,…and Goodness. Thank-You, Father,…for; being close to our broken-hearts!”…

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:26 pm

“GAZING,…UPWARD!”…

Oh’, how I love,…Thy precious Word;
May I explore,…Yours, and not mine.
May it’s fragrant-flowers,…glean;
May Your Light,…upon me, shine!...

Sometimes we learn,…that hardships;
Are blessings,…in disguise.
My earnest work,…and Faith, in You;
May it prove,…to be wise!...

Under His wings,…I safely abide;
As nights, deepen,…tempers, turn-wild.
Still, I trust,…that You, will keep me;
Redeemed, I am,…this Father’s-Child!...

God’s-Word,…a refreshing rain;
It waters crops,…my soul, it seeds.
It brings new life,…to open-hearts;
And meets,…my every need!...

Now, none but Christ,…will satisfy;
There’s no other,…name, for me.
His Love and life,…my lasting joy;
For my Lord,…has Saved me!...

Your wonders,…many, are displayed;
As I turn, my eyes,…we see this, night-n-day.
As I survey,…these grounds, we tread;
We find ourselves,…(“GAZING,…UPWARD”):
Upon these skies,…Your-Fathers', made!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!..
e-mail: Izzyfacon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:14 pm

Dear-reader and friends, please show me where our Bible says,..."Jesus is God!"... When many were murmuring regarding who Jesus was, many thought He was "Elijah", who had returned from the dead. Others, still believed that He was simply a Great Teacher and/or Prophet. But, when Jesus approached our apostle Peter, and asked Him directly,..."Peter, who do you,...think; that I am?"... our apostle Peter, then responded,..."You are the Messiah, the Anointed One, the Son of our living-God!"...

And, then,…Jesus commended Peter, for his answer,...because; Peter had been enlightened by our Father-in-Heaven, with this truth. Peter, did (Not) say,..."You Jesus, are God!"... Yet, Jesus only praised Peter,...for getting it right; for answering correctly. Let's be clear on one thing, I'm (Not) re-writing history here, nor am I attempting to change the Bible. I am though, wanting to bring others,...to the point; that they begin to reflect, question, examine themselves and what their preachers are erroneously leading them, to believe.

You see, institutional religion, is what Jesus was against,...from the very beginning. He's become a "stumbling-block" even amongst, the brethren of this Faith. There's much division, and very little real unity between us. ...

("If you've seen Me, you've seen the Father")!... Here, Jesus is expressing Himself, in a figurative-manner. The very word of "if"; denotes questionable standings. Think about this folks, we have the word “if”,…even in the very center; of our word, “Life”… You see, my dear brothers and sisters-in-Christ,...many still today; don't see Jesus, for what He truly is; (there’s an old saying, that goes like this; “I can’t see the trees, for the forest is in the way”); Jesus remains today, our Mediator between our Creator and us, our High-Priest, our Intercessor in prayers, our King who shall rule and lord over us, in His Father's-Kingdom!... (And, presently He sits at the right-hand of God; Jesus is (Not) on God’s own Throne!)… The right-hand of God Almighty, is indeed a very Powerful position to occupy. As God’s right-hand-man, Jesus is second in command,…only; to our Creator, Himself!... Jesus is the Word, and/or the very spokesperson, who in a perfect and flawless manner,…He; represents His Father-in-Heaven!...

Satan, once a great "Angel-of-Light"; works in very subtle ways, and is ever present, even in the translating and the re-scribing of our Scriptures,…throughout the ages. It's not so much, that God's-Word is indeed, infallible,...it's more so, that; humanity throughout the ages, has plugged in their own versions, all to suit their hidden agendas, to lure the masses into their religious institutions. Ours, is not an all tolerable Faith. God hates, idolatry; yet Catholicism and its many knock-off branches thereof, have perverted the real truth of our Holy-Scriptures. I insist that, God's own Holiness,…is what impedes us humans; from otherwise being present (defacto), with our Creator.

To not believe, that mankind has not attempted to delve his hands,…into the original, manuscripts; is to border arrogance and ignorance. Even our Bible, is not a complete and total representation,…of all that was ever written; regarding the things-of-God!... It was decided, by kings-of-old,…what was; and what wasn’t to be included and bound,…within this precious Book!... Yet, mankind believes to have figured-out,…our otherwise; immeasurable God, our unfathomable Creator,…our unconfinable: Supreme-Being!... Folks, the very moment we start believing that we have God,…figured-out; is the very moment, we begin to develop a sense of complacency,…that: truly hinders our further reverencing, and stuns any further potential,…for spiritual-growth!... Amen.

God has always worked, through others, (Prophets, the Holy-Spirit, His Son and the like); to reach-out to mankind. But, no human-being has ever seen God, (other than Adam and Eve), and lived to tell about it. Another fine example of "figurative-speech", is when Jesus says that,..."The Father and I, are One!"...

Yes, indeed,...One-in-Spirit; One in mindset, One in wanting all to come to repentance and be Saved,...One-in-Unity!... Yet, we all have our unique and proper place, in this Universe, even our own crown of glory is promised. And just remember, to identify who is saying what,...before we begin to take a stance; on what we are to believe.

When we see Jesus, expressing Himself, by saying emphatically,…("My Father is Greater, than I"); well, this leaves no room for any guess work,…in my eyes. If the Son-of-God, tells me that His Father is Greater,…than I either believe Him; or I don’t!... That decision, is left up to you,…(dear-reader and friends). Let's remember that, in the Great Book of John, it is John who believes Jesus to be (“god”); here, in this fine but crucial detail,…I personally believe the letter "G"; should be in lower-case, rather than capitalized.

Many, may have indeed perceived our Jesus, to be as if here were,...a god; after all, no one else has been able to replicate His, deeds. But, metaphors verses literal language, and who is saying what,...is part of our daily challenges; we must continue to prayerfully seek, clarity in our Lord's Light, which ultimately dispels all confusion...Amen.

Folks, by visiting my site,…you will then; be able to really recognize my stance on this subject-matter. God Bless You, and again thank you for your time spent,…in reading; this lengthy passage!... Praise God, and to Him be all the Glory,...forever and ever; Amen!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Last edited by izzyfalcon on Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:44 pm

“ONE,…ON,…ONE!”…

May our Faith, be real,…and; our commitment true, so we can Love the Son-of-God,…with: all of our hearts, soul and strength. All Authority, has been given to Jesus,…in Heaven; and on Earth. By whom, though,…was this given?... Answer: By His Father-in-Heaven!...

Our Creator, delegates Power and Authority,…as recompense; for obedience, to His will. The same is true of you, (dear-reader and friends). God will administer, to each one of us,…(The Faithful-Believers); as He sees, fit.

Heavenly-Father,…”Help me to be sensitive, to others I meet,…today; and give me the words, to tell them about,…Your Son, (Jesus)!... Father, may Your words,…be more; than just nice-sayings to the undecided. May they be written, in their hearts,…so that; they will Love You, as these very same,…begin: their conversion, to our Faith!”… Amen.

Folks, when God’s-Word is hidden,…deep; in our hearts, His ways thereafter,…become ours. His Son, has opened the doors,…of Salvation; to all who, will believe. Today, we have the privilege,…of; caring for others, as Jesus cares,…for us.

I pray that,…”You exercise the necessary courage, to welcome someone else,…into; the House and Family, of our living-God!... By this, I’m referring to someone,…who does (Not); know our Christian-Faith!”… Amen.

Dear-Father-in-Heaven,…”As Your Son, (Jesus),…honored You, many times; while in solitude, and amongst the masses,…may we (His Faithful-Followers): embrace His examples, in our individual lives. May we go to our private-place, and behind closed-doors,…to have a true; (“ONE,…ON,…ONE”),…with You, Jehovah!”... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:50 pm

“MY-HOME,…IS,…ON-HIGH!”…

Lord, grant me Grace,…thru this day;
To walk straight,…this narrow Way.
To do, whatever,…in Your sight;
Is good, just,…and right!...

With bodies, that won’t,…grow old;
We’ll reign with Christ,…thru years, untold.
Precious, these thoughts,…of what, we’ll be;
With Jesus, thru,…all Eternity!...

Fill each heart,…and reign, not alone;
Breaking idols,…we have known.
Lead us to,…confession true;
Give us strength,…Your will, to do!...

Something happens,…when we pray;
Take my place,…and therein, stay.
Wrestle on, till break,…of day;
Let us,…ever pray!...

Don’t hide your sins,…nor, cover-up;
Pretending always,…there’s nothing wrong.
Instead confess,…and repent;
As He fills,…our hearts, with song!...

I see others,…with lands, and gold;
I think of Christ’s promise,…to me: of wealth, untold.
So, count your blessings,…those, money can’t buy;
Our reward, is Heaven,…(“MY-HOME,…IS,…ON-HIGH”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:13 pm

“LOOK-FORWARD,…THEN,…LOOK-AGAIN!”…

My fears, will no longer control me. My hope and strength, rest on my living-God!...(Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Name). Because His character, doesn’t change (always proving Himself, most Faithful), I today can say,…with utmost confidence; He is my strength!...

Dear-Father-in-Heaven,…”When my world, is turned upside-down,…help me; to trust in Your Son, (Jesus): He’s always been Faithful, to You!”… Amen.

Dear-reader and friends, we learn the lessons,…of trust; in our schools-of-trials. Yes, we (The Followers-of-Christ), shall consider all of the Son’s,…works; and we will reflect inwardly, on all of His Father’s,…Mighty-Deeds!...

So, look-up,…and pray. We can tell Jesus, everything,…because; He will intercede unto His Father, for us. Answers, may not come,…right-away; but, we won’t be criticized,…for asking. Look-back and remember, what the Son-of-God,…has done; in the past, for us and others. Remember His deeds, and the miracles of long ago!...

Lord, Jesus,…”I can’t help but see, only my problems in front of me. Help me, to (Not) be discouraged,…and become weary; but, to see You,…in the midst of my circumstances: as my Mediator, petitioning our Father-in-Heaven,…even to this day!”… Amen.

Folks, learn to look,…forward; and think about the good, that might come-out,…of: any immediate situation, you may be finding yourself,…in. Then, look-again. This time, look to your specific circumstance,…with eyes-of-Faith!... Remind yourself, that Jesus’ Father,…is the God; of Great-Wonders!...

And, He can indeed be trusted,…even; with your very own, life. May these truths, help us all,…to gain; new perspectives. And, please,…keep moving-forward; in this, our journey of Faith,…with: the Son-of-God!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:17 pm

“MY-HEART’S,…DESIRE!”…

Now from the Altar,…of my heart;
May my warmest,…thanks arise.
Assist me Lord,…to offer-up;
My evening,…sacrifice!....

This day, You’re my,…Sun and shield;
My Keeper,…and my Guide.
Your care, in my weakness,…shows;
As Your Mercies,…are multiplied!....

Minutes make-up,…my day;
As You will come,…quickly one day.
Offering me,…Freedom;
Which You,…did gladly pay!....

New times,…new favors,…new Joys;
A new-song,…is required:
Not money,…nor toys.
I’m praising You,…as I should;
For this is,…(“MY-HEART’S,…DESIRE”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!....
e-mail: Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:49 pm

“PONDERING,…HEAVENLY-THINGS!”…

Folks, set your hearts,…on things-above!... Rise above your circumstances, find courage and calmness for this day. We (The Followers-of-Christ), can climb-out of our misery,…and gloom. We can sit, atop for a while,…on this mountain-top; with the Son-of-God, (Christ-Jesus), who gives us strength,…and: begin to gain, a different perspective!...

Sweet-Jesus,…”Although, I can’t always see,…You; or what You’re doing, Lord,…I do rest: in Your Love, for me!”… Amen.

Dear-reader and friends, our deeply-rooted Faith,…can indeed; lift us above, our biggest fears. The God-of-Peace, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Name); will be with all those, who Love, embrace and follow,…His Son: our Redeemer!...

Our interactions, with one another,…are; to be marked by prayer, thankfulness, unity and peace. Our lives, should be more free,…of anxiety; and quarreling. Let’s go beyond, outward behavior. Let’s deal with the attitudes, of our hearts and mind.

(“PONDER,…HEAVENLY,…THINGS”)!... Think well and deeply, about things that are,…noble; right, pure, lovely,…admirable: excellent and praise-worthy. Prayer, to me,…is; a habit-of-attention, brought to bear,…on all: that is. The first-step in prayer, is to acknowledge,…or to “know”; that (GOD,…IS,…GOD)!...

And, in that attention,…all else; comes into focus. Prayer, allows us to admit,…our failures; weaknesses and limitations, to He who responds,…to: our human vulnerability, with infinite Mercy!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:04 pm

“HERE’S-COURAGE,…TEMPERED,…WITH-WISDOM!”…

What are you, (dear-reader and friends), willing to do,…to get a better view; of Jesus!... Any sincere effort, to draw closer to the Son-of-God,…will; have good results. His Father-in-Heaven, rewards all those,…who; earnestly seek His Son!...

Thank-You, Jesus,…”For all, that You are. Show me and my reading-audience, more of You,…as; we read daily, our Bible and pray. Help me, to pursue You,…with; all of my heart, and mind!”… Amen.

Folks, to strengthen your Faith,…in our Redeemer, (Jesus); seek the face, of His Father (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Name)… Pride, can blind us,…from; seeing our Creator, and His Son,…our: Wonderful-Counselor!...

When Salvation comes to your home, your life will change,…forever.

Father-in-Heaven,…”May we, (The Followers-of-Jesus), be always looking-ahead,…for; the appearing of Your Son, our Lord and only Saviour!”… Amen.

Even so, come, Lord Jesus!...

I pray,…”That you develop the necessary patience, to be still,…before; our Lord and wait for Him!”… Amen.

When we take our eyes, off our Saviour,…we’ll; slide into one, of two-extremes. We’ll impatiently rush-ahead, without Him,…or; we’ll tend to cower and complain, in fear. Focusing on the Son-of-God, brings courage,…tempered with; His Father’s-Wisdom!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:21 pm

“WALK,…WITH,…ME!”…

Dear-reader and friends, before making a quick-decision,…consider; why you want to make it, so quickly?... Consider, if it will honor Almighty-God,…and; what it might cost, others. If you are afraid, to make a decision,…think about; why that might be?... Most of all, keep praying!...

Folks, a moment of patience,…can; truly prevent, a great disaster. Remember, always,…that; Almighty-God, will sustain you,…and; rescue you. Who of you, will discredit His Justice?... Would you condemn God, to justify yourself?... I pray, not!...

Do you have, an arm like God’s,…and; can your voice, Thunder,…like His?... Are you well able, to adorn yourself with Glory,…and splendor; and clothe yourself in honor, and Majesty?... I dare say, not!... I reverence a God, who unleashes His fury,…on those who; are the proud, yes He brings these very same,…down-low!...

My God, crushes the wicked,…where; they stand. He shall bury them all, in the dust,...together; shrouding their faces, in the grave. It’s all a matter of maturity. From His Son, (Jesus), the whole Body,…the(“Church-of-Christ”); grows and builds itself up, in Love!...

Lord, Jesus,…”Help me, to strive for spiritual-maturity. Equip me and my reading-audience, with men and women who can help us,…grow; in our Faith!... And, in turn,…show me; who I can encourage, today!”… Amen.

There’s much joy, in the journey,…so; let’s walk alongside, each other!... Amen.

Come,…(“WALK,…WITH,…ME”)!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:52 pm

“READ-ABOUT,…THIS-UNITY,…OF-THE-SPIRIT!”…

I urge you, (dear-reader and friends), to live your life,…worthy; of the calling, we have received. Be completely humble, and gentle. And, be patient,…bearing with one another; in Love!... Let us, (The Faithful-Believers), make every effort to (“KEEP-THE-UNITY,…OF-THE-SPIRIT”)!...see, Ephesians 4:3…

This same concept of Unity, is what Christ-Jesus meant,…when He said; “My Father and I, are One!”… It was a figure-of-speech, used by Jesus,…a metaphoric-statement. This Unity of the Spirit, is what led our Jesus,…to say; “If you’ve seen Me, you’ve seen the Father!”… Again, considered to be a figurative-expression,…from our Lord. For, in the Spirit,…we are all, indeed One!... But, sadly enough,…the majority (not all, and praise God for this); continue to believe a lie!...

The Father-of-lies, Satan himself,…this cunning-serpent; with much subtleness, has managed to blind the eyes,…of those: who call themselves, religious. Folks, there is a false-sense of Unity,…in today’s churches; truth is, they divide themselves,…among our brethren. They identify themselves, with “pompous-principles” and titles.

Today, I am convinced that,…only a small remnant; knows the real truth!... Mine, is a non-denominational approach,…to the Word-of-God!... My first and foremost identity, is to call myself a child of our living-God!... It’s more of a definition, rather than a title,…like many others use; I’m not a (Baptist, Methodist, Presbyterian, Catholic, 7th day Adventist, Jehovah’s Witnesses, etc., etc…).

Jesus, is (Not),…God; Himself!... Figurative speech, has for centuries,…been erroneously converted; to literal-language, to suit the fancy and conspiracy of this fallen Angel, (Lucifer),…yes: this once, “Angel-of-Light!”… Don’t be deceived!... Lucifer,…leisurely,…lies!... Jesus is and always will be, “The Son-of-God!”… Our Scriptures, have been erroneously copied and translated,…twisting ever-so-slightly; the true meanings of the original text. Let us not be, so gullible as to accept today’s modern version of our Bible, to be infallible!.... God’s Word, is indeed,…infallible!... But, it’s been mankind’s dealings with God’s Word,…that; has defiled the Scriptures,…throughout the centuries!...

After all, it was the same Roman-Empire,…that crucified our Lord; who then, 300 years later, after the death of Christ-Jesus; decided to embrace Christianity, and to make it their own Religion. They couldn’t defeat our Christ, in any shape or form,…so; they joined Him, but on their own terms…Amen.

Let us not reject or completely discard, the strong possibility that,…mankind; in his driving-desire to be all-knowing, has not indeed delved his hands,…(despite, being holy-inspired or not); into altering original texts, influenced by their kings who in turn,…conspired to mold; a web of religious doctrines, to suit their specific need of wanting to congregate the masses,…into one Universal Belief!...

Hence, the word “Catholic”,…a universal church; and although many “knock-offs”, have sprouted since its inception,…many still today: profess the “Trinity-Doctrine” as their core faith…

Please, continue to question whether or not you’ve been told all the truth, examine and research on your own; and you too, will realize the inconsistency within our modern Bibles. Always position the speaker, with what he or she is actually saying and/or expressing. Many today, are satisfied with attending their church for one hour,...per week; be it on Sundays and/or on Wednesdays, for one hour of Bible-Study!... At this rate, you will never come to the conclusions that I have been led by the Spirit,...to reduce and share with you, (dear-friends)...

In the Book of John, it was John who thought Jesus to be,…”God”; I believe right here, in this fine detail,…Lucifer; did his greatest work!...

The letter “G”, in this verse; should be a lower-case “g”, if we are to allow the title of “god”, to even be expressed, in that sentence. Our apostle John, may have indeed considered Jesus,…to be as if; He were a “god”, after all,...no one else has been able to replicate,…Jesus’ deeds!...

But, the opinion of an inspired apostle,…is not as valid, to me; as the clear and emphatic statement, from Jesus’ own mouth,…when He declares that; “My Father, is Greater than I”… This to me, is most literal and leaves no guess-work what-so-ever,…in our minds; that there indeed exist, a rank-n-file even within our celestial-realm.

Let’s not ever forget, that Jesus presently sits,…at the right-hand of God; (Not) on God’s Throne, as God,…Himself!... But, at the Father’s right-hand, ( a spiritual position of great power)… Jesus is above all the Angelic Hierarchy, and above all other “powers and principalities”,…in high-heavenly-places. But, Jesus as well as,…(us humans); are all in complete and total, “Subjection”,…to our Creator!... (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Name)!... Folks, there’s only One,…Most-High-God!...

Jesus indeed, is our High-Priest and Mediator, our Wonderful-Counselor!... But, never did He claim,…to be; God, Himself!... All the contrary, Jesus said,…”My Father is Greater than I”… Let’s take these super-natural entities, for their spoken word and truth. May we all, finally develop the ability to discern,…and define; the Word-of-God!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...