Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon »

OUR-SPIRITUAL,…(“JOURNEY”)!...

Friends!... There’s so much, uncertainty in this present,…life; so much, beyond our circle of influence. But, with,…well-honed-habits / we, (who-believe); get to exercise, our,…God-Given, will. Shaping, our,…spiritual-destiny!... Yes!...

Folks!... We are, (“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”); very capable of becoming, our unrealized potential. That, of,…”mirroring” / God’s-Son, in: words-and-deeds!... Amen.

Dear-reader!... Incredible changes, can take place within,…us / if-only-you; render your will. Our, inner-spirit,…is not / fixed: stagnant-or-static. It is, very changeable!... Yes!...

Primarily, because,…from it / “springs-forth”: endless hope!... Amen.

Who, are you capable of,…becoming?...

You, may feel,…”stuck-or-trapped” / but, you don’t; have to stay, there,…in that: spot!... No, sir!...

(“HABITS,…UNLOCK,…POTENTIALS”)!...

And, no habit,…does this / like: “daily-prayer!”…

Often, when we speak of,…forming / “new-habits”; our motives, are to look and be,…more: productive-and-efficient. Accomplishing more, is expected of us,…always!...

But, in adopting a habit of,…”daily-prayer!”… These, outcomes are not,…our / goals; although you may, indeed achieve,…them: indirectly.

“Peace”,…is-one-of / the fruits,…of: prayer!...

Few people, have this,…peace. And, for those,…that / possess it; others can clearly, see,…the: difference!... Amen.

A peaceful glow, begins to emerge from,…these / I-speak-of; as their very eyes, light up,…like: never-before!... These, very same,…tend / to-prioritize-their; time and energy, achieving better outcomes. Yes!...

Friends!... The habit, of,…daily-prayer / is incredibly: powerful.

Folks!... I write to you, today,…to / encourage-your-spirit!... For, we are those,…who / possess: “hearts-of-lions!”… Yes!...

We, are,…strong-and-courageous!... (both: physically-and-spiritually). Let, nothing,…distract you / from: these truths!...

And, let nobody,…discourage / you-from-your, daily: communion with both, The-Father and His-Son!... Amen.

Many of you, have been raised,…in our exercised / Faith!... But, it has never really,…taken / root, in your: “hearts-and-minds!”…

Could, today,…be / your-moment-of: transformation?... Oh’, how-I-pray,…so!...

I-pray-that: “You continue, striving for the rest,…of / your-personal-lives; embracing the teachings, of,…Jesus!... Our, High-Priest!...Who, still-today,…makes / intercession, onto: His-God, (our-God)!... His-Father!... Our,…Father!... In-our-behalf!”… Amen-and-Amen.

P.S. Don’t wait, ( like-I-did); to encounter tragedy, to begin grasping,…for: Almighty-God!... Survive, the brutal-strokes,…that / this-life: strikes!... Close, your eyes / and: see. The-Son, standing there,…reaching-out / with: Arms-Wide-Open!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
28685931_10159051601517355_2807111828655737930_n.jpg
28685931_10159051601517355_2807111828655737930_n.jpg (68.54 KiB) Viewed 1319 times
thumbnail.jpg
thumbnail.jpg (33.49 KiB) Viewed 1319 times
LET HIM IN.jpg
LET HIM IN.jpg (64.57 KiB) Viewed 1319 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

NOW,…IT’S-YOUR: (“TURN”)!...

Friends!... Is your heart, restless?... Have you, tried to ignore this,…truth?.. Yet, the restlessness,…persists?...

Many of you, are first time readers,…of / my: passages. And, at-first-glance,…you / read; then you smile, you nod politely and immediately,…dismiss / me: as being, just another religious-fanatic!...

If this, is true of,…you / then-you-don’t, know: who I am!...

Nor, why,…I make / my presence: known here, within this public-platform. I,…just like / our: Jesus!... Speak, against mainstream institutional,…religionists!... Yes!...

The very same, Pharisees-and-Sadducees,…of / our: modern-day!... Amen.

Recently, I have been throwing myself,…into / my-studies; my work and my spiritual-pursuits, with more vigor,…than / ever: before!...

After, more than 20 years, ( a drop, in: Eternity’s-Bucket); my achievements in this area, of,…evangelization / continue to bring, me: complete fulfillment!... Yes!... ( All For / God’s-own-Glory ).

So, you see,…it’s / okay, if you choose; to personally resolve, to completely ignore everything,…we, (“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”): have to share!... Amen.

Know this truth. That, anyone who chooses,…”against” / Christ-Jesus: is already, Judged!... Yes!... This, too,…is most / biblically: true.

I for one, have tested a few drops,…of that / wonderful-tonic, which; God’s-Son, freely-gives!... Yes!...

Pray-with-me, won’t you?...

“Sweet-Jesus!... What, do,…You / think: I-should-do?”…

When, was the last time,…you / prayed: like-that?... Who of us, has asked,…Almighty-God / Yahweh, to reveal; His-own-Will, to you?... ( by-in-and-thru: His-Son ).

“God, what do,…You / think: I-should-do?”…

Dear-reader!... This question, should be a constant,…”theme” / in-our: spiritual-lives!... Amen. When, we are attentive,…to / it; we then find, much joy. A joy, that is independent,…of / external-realities!... Why?...

Answer: Because, we have a peace-and-contentment,…within!...

Friends!... This, inner-peace,…comes from / elevating; the only opinion, that truly matters. Yes!... God’s-own-opinion, of,…ourselves. Amen.

Our choices, are the foundation of our,…lives!... Every, day,…we make / dozens-of-decisions; some of them, large. And, some of them,…small.

Tell-me: “When, was the last time,…you / invited, God’s-Son; into the decisions, of your life?”...

I-am-guilty, of the following:

I, try each day,…to / let, Jesus, play-a-role; in my decision,…making; but, often,…the allure of / this world: distracts me, completely.

Sometimes, I block-out,…”His-Voice” / because; I want to do something, that isn’t good,…for: me!...

Sometimes, I foolishly believe,…that / I-know, a real,…(“short-cut”),…to,…happiness!...

**Although, most of the time,…my own decision / making; has only led, me to much,…misery-and-discontentment!... Yes!... ( in one, form-or-another ).**

Folks!... There’s one question, that consistently leads to lasting,…”Joy!”…(in this, ever-changing: world).

“God, what do,…You / think: I-should-do?”…

Friends!... To think, that we can find,…”true-joy” / without-asking, this question; becomes one, of our,…”grandest-delusions!”… Amen. Yes!...

This question, has led,…men-and-women / from, all-walks; to discover who, they are?... And, what they are here,…for?...

(“NOW,…IT’S-YOUR,…TURN”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
118570_th.gif
118570_th.gif (4.58 KiB) Viewed 1307 times
13631442_871388136326808_1241092984604306819_n.jpg
13631442_871388136326808_1241092984604306819_n.jpg (25.68 KiB) Viewed 1307 times
23376419_10210810211115795_3791339997255853333_n.jpg
23376419_10210810211115795_3791339997255853333_n.jpg (28.35 KiB) Viewed 1307 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

“INSPIRATIONS,…AND,…RESOLUTIONS!”…

Friends!... I share my thoughts, in hopes that,…it will / encourage-others; to adopt a, “life-changing-habit!”… Yes!... Called,…”prayers!”…

With me, it seems like a miracle,…that / I’ve-persevered; in this field, of,…Faith!...

Looking back, over the years,…I-realize / I-was-fumbling, and stumbling; around in the dark, over-shadowed by,…”The-Spirit-of-Stupor!”… Yes!...

Let’s try, something,…today / shall-we?...

Sit-down, say a brief,…opening-prayer / then read; some short passages, from our,…Bible!... After each passage, I encourage you,…to have / a-conversation-with: Christ-Jesus!...

Better-yet, dare to read a whole,…chapter / at-one-time; then reflect on those, lines. What, do they say,…to you?...

Talk-to-Jesus!... About, whatever,…He / places, on your: “hearts-and-minds!”… Pray with me, won’t you?...

“Sweet-Jesus!... We, (Your-Faithful-Followers), thank,…You!... Yes!... For, all-the-ways,…Your-Father / has-blessed-us: in our past. Today. And, in the future!”… Amen.

“Son-of-God!... Open our, hearts-and-minds,…to the wisdom / You, desire most; to share with us. Give us, a chance to settle,…into / the experience, of being; simply with,…You!”… Amen.

Folks!... Let your,…”light” / shine!... (see: Matthew 5:13-16).

Those of you, who today,…feel / beaten-and-down-trodden; remember this, truth!... (see: Matthew 5: 1-12).

“Blessed are you, when others,…revile / you; and persecute you. And, utter,…all-kinds-of / evil; against you, falsely: on-Jesus’-account!”… Amen.

Dear-reader!... “Don’t be anxious, about,…tomorrow; for it will be anxious, for,…itself. Let, each day’s,…own / trouble: be sufficient, for the day!”… (see: Matthew 6: 25-34).

“Lord, Jesus!... I-believe!... But, never-the-less,…I’m struggling / to turn, things over: to You!... Yes!... I’m challenged, today,…in / trusting: You!... And, that,…everything will be / okay: when all ends, meet. Help me, with these brief-moments,…of / doubt, and: unbelief!”… Amen.

Friends!... The,…”Son-of-God!”... He, invites us,…to / trust-both: His-Father and Himself!... Yes!... Both,…The-Father / and, His-Son; promise us, that everything will,…work-out: in the end. But, neither,…promise / that, everything will; work-out, the way we want it,…to!...

Folks!... It’s-so-easy, to,…Judge / others!...

“Heavenly-Father!... In,…Your-Son’s / Precious-Name!... Please, take-away,…all / the judgment, in my: heart-and-mind!”… Amen.

Friends!... Ask, and it will be given,…unto / you. Seek and you shall, find. Knock, and it will be,…opened / to: you!...

“And, whatever you wish,…that / others, would do; to you. Do so, to,…them!”… Amen. (see: Matthew 7: 7-12).

In-closing: Ask, The-Father!... (by-in-and-thru: His-Son). To, take-away,…your / tension; your stress and anxiety!...

“Dear-Jesus!... We, (Your-Faithful-Followers), thank,…You!... For, these moments of,…prayer. And, for all the,…(INSPIRATIONS-AND-RESOLUTIONS)!... Thank-You, for placing in our,…hearts-and-minds / these: wonderful-truths. And, give us the necessary courage,…to live / them, in our: personal-lives!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

SAILING,…(“UNCHARTERED – TERRITORIES”)!...

Friends!... Let us, (together), become all that,…which / God: has created us, to be!... Yes!...

Are you, feeling,…”dry-and-discouraged?”…

Well-then, let,…God’s-Son / lead-you-to, a more: hopeful place!... If you’re feeling,…”elated-and-encouraged” / then, use-your-gifts; for all things,…that represent,…”good!”… Amen.

Where, is our gratitude,…for / Jesus’ – own: accomplishments?...

Where, is our awareness,…of / His-Father?... (Yahweh)…

Let , this day,…offer you / a-significant-moment, where you; experience-and-explore, the very presence,…of – both: The Father and His-Son!... (our-dearest: Jesus).

Folks!... The-Holy-Spirit, will take you to this,…”spiritual-awareness!”… (if only you / would: allow for it). Yes!...

“Heavenly-Father!... Forgive us, for any wrong,…we / have: committed. Against ourselves, another person or even,…You: dear – God!... Fill us, with,…Your / Deep-and-Abiding: Peace!”… Amen.

“Dear-Yahweh!... Show us, the freedom we can possess,…by / coming-to-know: Your-Son!... Yes!... Your, only begotten,…Son!... ( our-precious: Jesus).

“May, others,…join – us / to-the-finish, of this: dispensational era. Glorifying, You,…Yahweh / for the promises, of-our: eternal-tomorrows!”… Amen.

“Son-of-God!... With, You,…in-our / every-day; our personal lives, are changed forever. Yes!... I-for-one, have seen many lives,…changed / because, of: You!... Yes!...

I-pray-that: “ Yours, (dear-reader), is next!”… Amen.

Friends!... Almighty-God, wants to show-up,…in / your: life!... He, wants to introduce to you,…His-Son!... And, our,…(other),…”Appointed-Comforter” / The-Holy-Spirit!... Yes!...

God, waits,…patiently / for-your, invitation; into your own, lives!... You, might be surprised,…of how / many turns; all-three, have-in-stored,…for: you!... Yes!...

They, want to take,…you / to-a-higher: “Spiritual-Consciousness!”… That’s-right!... One, that,…liberates / us: as we, freely find our spirits,…(“SAILING,…UNCHARTERED,…TERRITORIES”)!... Amen.

It’s time to, “wake-up!”… Yes!... God, is speaking to us,…by-in-and-thru: His-Son!... (as-well: The-Holy-Spirit).

By, following their,…(”promptings”),…we-shall-possess, many profound and: practical-gifts!... New obstacles, daily,…arise. Never, fear,…though. For, we, (“Jesus-Faithful-Followers”); will always be, provided with an adequate,…format / and: method!... Why?...

Answer: Because, we are convinced of,…Christ’s-Anointed: “Power!”… Amen. Yes!...

A,…”Power” / which-changes: lives!... Forever!... Developing-a-friendship, with,…The-Son / spills-over-to: these spiritual understandings. Yes!...

Just,…(“Talk”) / to: Him!... Deeply-rooted, you,…too / will: become!... Vibrant-and-sustainable, we are made,…by / The-Holy-Spirit’s, own: Guidance-and-Support!... Yes!...

For, this,…”Spirit-of-Truth”,…He / has-led-us,…to these: unspoken-understandings!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
108679_th.gif
108679_th.gif (6.69 KiB) Viewed 1003 times
110934_th.gif
110934_th.gif (7.8 KiB) Viewed 1003 times
104291_th.gif
104291_th.gif (6.93 KiB) Viewed 1003 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

“PRACTICE,…THIS,…TODAY!”…

Friends!... A conversation, with,…Almighty-God / Yahweh,…about; anything-and-everything, that’s happening in your,…life: it’s about due, don’t you think?... Yes!...

A conversation, about the things that are,…troubling / you; and about the things, that are,…bringing-you: Joy!... (these-and-more, are: well-over-due)… That’s-right!...

Folks!... At the heart, of our spiritual-life,…is / a relationship: or not!...

What, is emerging from your,…own / spirit?...

Dear-reader!... We’ve been, freely-given an unimaginable,…gift / Yes!... Called,…Life!... Are you, squandering,…it?... Oh’, how-I-pray,…not!...

Where is our spiritual, awakening,…gone?... Where, did we lose our,…place?... Yes!... A place, where the sky,…seems / bluer; where the water, tastes fresher?...

Have we, lost-our-place?... That, special place where,…all-of-life / appears, in: high-definition!... Where, every,…sight-and-sound,…every / touch-and-taste,…is: richer and fuller!...

Friends!... It all, begins with prayer!... Yes!... It must become, a foundational habit of,…your: lives!... Amen.

Set the worries, of this present world,…aside, and allow; yourself to soar, like,…Eagles: above the clouds. Listen, to the very whispers,…of / God’s-Son!... (our-dearest: Jesus).

He’s, calling you,…gently / from: His-own-Heights!... Yes!... Today, I’m inviting you,…to / remember that; just as our body, needs food. So, too,…our / spirit: needs-to-be, nourished!... Amen.

Let me, impress-upon-you,…one: Truth!... Our lives,…”change” / when-our-habits,…also: “Change!”…

Yes!... They, change for the better,…with / good-habits, and for the worse; with,…”self-destructive-habits!”…

Folks!... Sometimes, we yearn for things,…but / don’t-know,…exactly; what we are yearning, for?... Know, this,…certain: Truth!...

The, men-and-women,…of / every-era,…yearn, for a real connection; and a real relationship,…with our: Creator!... Yes!... Why?...

Answer: Because, we were made,…for / just-that: Yes!...

Dear-reader!... Human-beings, were created to,…Love / God!... And, each-other!... Yes!...

“Teach-us-to, pray!”… (Sweet-Jesus).

For, this is the,…”spoken-and-unspoken” / desire of: every person. In, every,…place-and-time!...

I-pray-that: “You, dear-reader and friend,…come-to-reflect / a genuine, desire for: wisdom!... God’s-Son, will teach you,…how to / love-and-discover; the best way, to,…live!”… Amen.

Activate, the,…”power-of-prayer” / in your: lives!... Yes!... For, the ultimate game changer,…is / prayer!... Begin,…(“PRACTICING,…IT,…TODAY”)!...

All you need, is an open,…”Spirit!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
123226_th.gif
123226_th.gif (7.96 KiB) Viewed 999 times
123028_th.gif
123028_th.gif (7.73 KiB) Viewed 999 times
123219_th.gif
123219_th.gif (7.89 KiB) Viewed 999 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

FOR,…(“WHOM-SO-EVER,…WILLS”)!...

Friends!... Stop, and think this,…out / for-one-moment; if you will, please!...

The image, you hold of,…God / profoundly-or-disturbingly, affects; the very image, you hold of,…yourself. Our, Holy-Scriptures,…tells us / we-are-made; in the image, of,…God!... (Yahweh).

So, the way we see,…ourselves / is-going-to, be impacted; by the way, we see,…God!...

If our image, of,…God / is: “distorted!”… The image, we hold of ourselves,…will-also-be: “distorted!”

Our relationship, with,…God’s-Son / serves-as-a, model for our; other-relationships!...

By encountering, both,…The-Father / and: His-Son!... ( daily-in-prayer )… We, will constantly be,…re-aligning-ourselves / with; the reality of these, “Supreme-Beings!”… Yes!...

Throughout, the history of,…Christianity / it-has-been, believed that; the very,…”Name-of-Jesus”: holds much,…Power!...

Conversation-with-Christ, is the pathway,…to / intimacy, with: His-Heavenly-Father!... Amen.

Ours, is-not-an,…academic / quest; but-rather, a deeply-personal exploration,…to / encounter, our: Creator!... (by-in-and-thru: Jesus).

I-for-one, believe in a living,…God!... Who, is personal,…(with: His-Son)!... And, because of His-Son,…this same / God: chooses-a-closeness, with us,…(who-believe)!...

God, sent us,…Jesus!... Why?...

Answer: Because, God,…has / concerns-about, our: well-being!... Yes!...

Ours, is not a,…cold / distant, and unapproachable: Deity!... No, sir!... God, wants to adopt,…the orphan / the widower; and the very, lost-and-hurting,…Amen.

Renew, your,…availability / to: Jesus!... ( our – Mediator ).

Make-a-promise, to,…His-Father!... The, very,…One / Who, has-given-you; the breath, which animates,…your: being!...

Set-aside, a few minutes,…to / spend, exclusively with: The-Father!... ( And: His-Son). Yes!...

Take-this-routine, away. And,…”chaos-reigns!”… Amen. Thrive-on, this,…Truth / and; you will flourish, like never,…before.

Come-to-the, silence. And, learn,…what it is / that, you: need-to-thrive!... (spiritually-speaking).

For, thousands-of-years,…men-and-women / of-all-faiths; have been making, pilgrimages. These,…”sacred-journeys” / are powerful: experiences, that people make,…in search / of: God!... His-Will. And,…His-Favor!... Amen.

Most-of-all, these sacred journeys,…remind / us,…that, life itself is; nothing other than,…another: pilgrimage!... And, that,…we are just / passing-through; this place, we call,…Earth!... Yes!...

Every journey, has a series of,…ordinary-moments / but; there-are-other, moments that,…stand-out-as: “significant!”… Yes!...

Usually, these significant moments,…present us / with-a-choice; that needs to be,…made!... Choosing-Christ / Jesus!...

This, indeed will affect,…you / every day: for the rest, of your,…Life!...

Jesus!... He, has left,…in me,…forever / an-insatiable-longing,…for: something-more!... Something,…better!... Something,…beautiful-to-embrace!... Yes!...

The-Answer: His-Father’s-Kingdom!... All for the,…”grasping!”… Yes!... These truths, are for: (“WHOM-SO-EVER,…WILLS”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
108026_th.gif
108026_th.gif (17.5 KiB) Viewed 998 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

TELL-ME: (“WHAT,…MATTERS,…MOST”)?...

Friends!... If, Almighty-God,…gives you the / Grace,…of; encouragement-and-inspiration, well,…that’s really: “fabulous!”…

Accept it, embrace it. Put it, to good use,…and / don’t: squander it…

But, if you come away from,…prayer / discouraged; on some days. Remember that, our dearest,…Jesus / died on the, Cross: and that, in itself,…is an,…immense-victory!... Amen.

Still, don’t see this,…as-an-invitation / to a life,…of: misery. Which you’ve designed, for yourself. By-in-and-thru, creating,…”crosses” / that,…God, never intended you; to carry!...

Life, will bring you enough,…suffering-and-challenges / without you; looking for more.

For myself, though,…there have been / times,…when prayer; has seemed, effortless. For the most part, it doesn’t come,…particularly: easy!...

There are days, when I have more enthusiasm,…for / prayer; than-other-days. And, there are days when,…it is / most: difficult!...

It, often-times requires me,…to / force myself; to do it. And, of course,…there are days / when it’s, simply: wonderful-and-blissful… Amen.

Folks!... Along the way, there will be,…long-and-dusty / roads; epic mountain-top experiences, moments of,…fear-and-trembling,…in / dark: valleys!...

Beautiful mornings, filled with hope and long nights,…smelling / like: “hopelessness!”…

Dear-reader!... It’s not, about what we are,…doing / it’s about, what Jesus: is doing, “in-us!”… Yes!... ( by-in-and-thru: the very works, of the,…Holy-Spirit)… Amen.

The Son, does all the,…heavy-lifting; all that, our Jesus,…asks / us-to-do,…is: open ourselves to, His-Father!... (Yahweh).

And, to freely-and-willingly,…cooperate / with Him: The-Christ!... (The-Anointed-One, of God: chosen-and-ordained)…

Friends!... Our journey, requires an ever-flowing-stream,…of / practical-insights; to help us, take the next step!... (spiritually-speaking).

None, will serve us, (who-believe); better-than, the wisdom of,…Jesus!... Amen.

Yes!... Our journey, will be as unique and different,…as-a-sunset. As, The-Father and His-Son,…are / also: “uniquely-proper!”… That’s-right!...

No, two,…are-the-same!...

There are things, about,…The-Father / and: His-Son!... Yes!... Things, that make them,…all-beautiful / and: very similar. And, still,…they / are: “astoundingly-unique!”… Amen.

Take the journey, of your,…spirit / seriously!...

There are no rules, that say you,…have-to-be / a certain, age; before you can, embrace these great,…spiritual-truths!...

There are no, worldly-conditions or requirements. There’s nothing, preventing you from,…beginning / to: embrace our, Faith!...

All, you need to do,…is / respond; to the desire, that the,…Holy-Spirit / is-stirring,…in: your own, spirit!... (right-now).

Along the way, be mindful that the,…spiritual-life / is not a: “straight-line!”…

Although, the path we are asked,…to / walk, is indeed a; “straight-and-narrow”,…(road)!... There will be, steps-forward!... And,…steps-back!... ( learn from the: steps-back).

It’s also, easy to regress,…from / asking, God: what He, wants. To, telling,…Him / what: you-want. It’s also, easy to revert,…from / giving: ourselves-to-prayer!... To,…mechanically / doing: our prayers!...

And, there will be days,…when / you; take back, all you have,…”surrendered!”… To,…God!...

That’s-okay!... Know-that, it’s all part,…of / your-own: journey!... Amen. For, in our spiritual-life,…the ground / that was, won today; can be easily, lost,…tomorrow!...

For, this very reason,…it’s essential / that we, (“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”); guard our own, hearts-and-minds.

And,…”remain-ever-vigilant” / of those, who seek; to steal us, away from,…(“WHAT,…MATTERS,…MOST”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
108364_th.gif
108364_th.gif (6.92 KiB) Viewed 659 times
115759_th.gif
115759_th.gif (7.92 KiB) Viewed 659 times
108473_th.gif
108473_th.gif (7.9 KiB) Viewed 659 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

LEADING – YOU – TO: (“THE-FATHER”)!...

Friends!... We need, so,…little!... We need, so-much-less,…than / we-think-we: do!... Yes!...

But, we burden ourselves,…with,…so / much; and every unnecessary thing, we burden ourselves with,…creates-an-obstacle: between us, and,…God!... (Yahweh).

Every, little-thing,…however / small-and-inconsequential; makes us, less available to both: The-Father and His-Son!...

Folks!... Often-times, we need to learn,…the same / lesson: more-than-once!... Yes!...

In our spiritual-journey, we often take,…old familiar / detours. We, (“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”), fill our lives, with,…”Stuff!”…

**Material possessions, social-commitments, a disproportionate,…attachment / to-our-work; an obsessive-hobby!... ( it could be / so-many: things).**

You know, what they are,…for / you; and I know, what they are,…for: me!... And, they,…”rent-space” / in our: hearts-and-minds!... Amen.

Yes!... They, cloud-our-judgment,…which / prevents us, from,…making: great-decisions!... They, create,…”obstacles” / between, us: and Almighty-God!... (His-Son!... And, the,…Holy-Spirit).

Yes!... All-these-things, and much more,…keep us / from otherwise, experiencing; the ecstasy of emptying, ourselves and of allowing,…our / Creator, to: fill-us-up!... Amen.

Dear-reader!... You, will never be sorry,…that you / did. I yearn, for you to experience the,…satisfaction / of drinking-deeply; from the purest-water, you have ever,…tasted!...

Friends!... Few-things, really,…matter!...

Tell-me: “Is your life, focused on the things,…that / matter: most?”...

I’m ashamed, to say,…that / too-often; I-ask-myself, this question. And, the answer is,…”No!”…

Make space, for,…God / in-your: lives!... We, (who-believe), tend-to-crowd,…both / The-Father, and: His-Son!... Yes!... ( out-of-our, personal lives). How, so?...

Answer: By, filling-our-lives,…with / “things”: that-don’t-matter!... Amen.

Know this, one,…truth!... Whatever space, you make available for,…them / they will,…in turn,…fill, with: unimaginably,…”good-things!”… Yes!...

No, it’s not easy,…at / all; because it’s all-about,…”surrendering!”… Yes!... Surrendering ourselves, our plans and our entire,…lives!... Yes!... To, Almighty-God!... (Yahweh).

By-in-and-thru: His-Son!... (our-dearest: Jesus)!...

It’s through, this surrender,…that / our-ultimate-transformation: takes place!... Yes!... Who of us, will allow,…The-Son / to lead, us,…to: His-Father’s-Throne?...

Don’t-delay!... Read-the-Scriptures!... Prepare your heart, mind and spirit!... Pray with me, won’t you?...

“Lord-Jesus!... Here-I-Am!... I trust, (fully), that,…You / and, Your-Father,…both: have a plan, for me. Today, I surrender my,…whole-being / to: Your-Care. Everything, about me,…I lay upon / Your-Table. Take, what,…You / want-to-take; and give, what,…You / want-to-give; transform me, into the person,…Your-Father / designed: me-to-be. So, that,…I-can-live / the life, You-Both: envision-for-me. I hold, nothing back. Lead me, challenge me, encourage,…me. Open my eyes, to all,…Your / possibilities; show me, what it is,…You / want-me-to: do!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
118787_th.gif
118787_th.gif (7.89 KiB) Viewed 658 times
104342_th.gif
104342_th.gif (6.98 KiB) Viewed 658 times
111216_th.gif
111216_th.gif (7.7 KiB) Viewed 658 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

BE,…STILL,…AND: (“KNOW”)!...

This, I address to my own,…spirit!...

“As you, stumble-and-fumble,…toward / ecstasy; learn to listen well, to the very voice of,…Jesus!... The-One, Who,…leads / us – to: His-Father!... This, Son-of-God!... He, speaks-gently,…to / you-and-me; throughout, each day. And, He,…delights / in-those-moments, when you; sit-down with, His-Father,…in: solitude!”… Amen. (not to be confused, with: isolation).

Friends!... There are so many, opportunities each day,…to / catch-a-glimpse, of the genius,…of our: Creator!... Yes!... (Yahweh: His-Glorious-Name).

The genius, behind,…”humor-and-laughter”,…is / God!...

Can you, (dear-reader), imagine this life,…without / laughter?... Laughter, is medicine for the body,…mind / and: spirit!... Its benefits, are truly,…endless!...

Modern-medicine, has discovered that,…”laughter” / strengthens: especially, our immune-system. It improves, our overall mood,…and / relieves: many pains!... (and, who doesn’t want: this)?...

Laughter, is a powerful form,…of / stress-relief; it stimulates-and-increases, the number of endorphins,…released / by – our: brain!...

This, creates an,…over-all / sense – of: well-being!... Humor, improves personal satisfaction. It strengthens, relationships, helps defuse conflicts,…and / connects – us, with: others!...

Laughter, releases,…serotonin / which – improves: our focus!... It took, some really smart,…scientist / to – discover: all these, truths!... Yes!...

But, Almighty-God,…is the real / “genius!”... The very same, Who,…is / alive-and-well: Yes!... By-in-and-thru,…”laughter!”… Amen.

If we read, the life and teachings,…of / God’s-Son; there is little-evidence, to suggest that,…Jesus / had-a-sense, of: humor!...

Do you, (dear-reader), believe that,…Jesus / didn’t have,…a: “sense-of-humor?”…

I personally, believe,…He / had-a-wonderful: sense-of-humor!... I imagine, Him,…walking-down / the dusty roads, of Galilee,…with: His-Disciples!...

Thirteen-guys, spending all that time,…together!... Yes!... There must have been, some epic moments,…of / humor!...

Tell-me: “Wouldn’t you, love to hear,…our / Jesus: laugh?... Wouldn’t you, love to know,…what / made, Him: laugh?...

And, how,…He / made-others: laugh?... For, some reason,…nobody-thought / it-was-important, enough: to ever, record. And, we’ve been making,…the same / mistake; by excluding, humor-and-laughter,…from our / relationship, with both: The-Father and His-Son!... Amen.

I-for-one, yearn to know,…more-and-more / the – God, Who: gave us,…”laughter!”… Don’t you?...

In-closing: Never, never,…underestimate / how – impactful; some of the,…”small-things” / God: calls-you, to do!...

Remember, His-Grace!... Beyond, all-measure!... (by-in-and-thru: His-Son). Amen.

God, is preparing you,…for / a: mission!... I, just-know-it. Yes, sir!...

So,…BE,…STILL,…AND: (“KNOW”)!... That, He,…(Yahweh) / is: God!... (see: Psalm 46:10).

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
343806_th.gif
343806_th.gif (7.35 KiB) Viewed 632 times
108298_th.gif
108298_th.gif (6.47 KiB) Viewed 632 times
126637_th.gif
126637_th.gif (7.99 KiB) Viewed 632 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

TO-YOU-THE: (“EXHAUSTED-N-WEARY”)!...

Friends!... Who of us, takes comfort in knowing that,…Almighty-God / delights; in simply being, with you?...

For, we are,…His / Sons-and-Daughters!... Yes!... If only, by-in-and-thru,…adoption!... Amen.

Often-times, mine is a,…”wordless-togetherness!”… Yes!... This occurs, in a relationship,…when / it’s-reached; the heights of, intimacy!...

A place, where there is no longer,…a need for / ego-or-persona. No need, to explain ourselves,…and / no-need-to: understand-or-be, understood!...

All of that, is set aside,…as / we, (“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”); immerse ourselves, in a great pool,…of: “acceptance!”… That’s-right!...

Yes!... Both, The-Father and His-Son,…these two / they: “delight-in-you!”… Amen. How do I, know this truth?...

Answer: For,…The-Holy-Spirit / He: has taught me, so!... Amen.

There is, no need of,…artificial / methods-and-complex: systems!... No, sir!... We, are,…”Children-of-God!”… (by-in-and-thru: the very works, of,…The-Son).

Folks!... Every time, I have been,…nudged-and-realized / my life, wasn’t working; being too busy, has been part,…of – the: (“problem”)!...

Dear-reader!... “Being-Busy”,…has-never-been / our: friend!...

“Busy”,…makes us / feel, overwhelmed; tired-and-inadequate!... Many of you, continue daily,…to / fall; into this trap, of over-scheduling and of,…over-committing / yourself!...

Being,…”over-whelmed” / is one, of the most common feelings; people experience,…today!... Yes!...

Friends!... Tell-me: “Do you, often feel as though,…there’s always / more-to-do, than there are; total hours, in the day?”...

Are you, over-whelmed with really,…important / matters, or with things; that are truly, shallow-and-insignificant?...

Feeling,…”over-whelmed” / is one, of the most common-emotions; in society,…today!...

Folks!... “Busyness”,…may indeed be, the main obstacle,…between / God,…and: His-people!... (in-this-modern: world).

“Busy”,…leads to over-whelmed. And,…”over-whelmed” / leads – to: weary!...

Dear-reader!... We, all know the feeling,…of / exhaustion; at the end, of the day,…when / you: have worked-hard, on the right,…”things!”…

There is great, satisfaction in that sort,…of / tiredness: yes!...

But, we also know,…the / exhaustion; which comes from, doing,…lots-of-nothing: important. This type of exhaustion, is,…”heavy-and-draining!”…

It’s,…(“The – exhaustion – of – the: Weary”)!...

And, Almighty-God,…(Yahweh) / didn’t create, us,…to – be: “weary!”…

Friends!... Being,…”weary” / is-a-sure, sign that; God’s-Son, is not in,…our: plans!... That’s-right!... (see: Matthew 11: 28-30).

Are you, weary?... Tired?... Burned-out?... Worn-out?... Over-whelmed?... The bad fruit, of,…”Busy” / just-keeps: piling-up!...

In-closing: “Weary”,…leads to / discouragement. Yes!... And, discouragement,…is another / sign – that: Jesus, is far,…from / our: plans!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
115759_ic.gif
115759_ic.gif (3.88 KiB) Viewed 631 times
108473_th.gif
108473_th.gif (7.9 KiB) Viewed 631 times
111092_th.gif
111092_th.gif (7.72 KiB) Viewed 631 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

“PRAY,..WITH,…ME!”… (WON’T-YOU)?...

Loving – God, stir up in me a greater hunger,…to seek / to study, and to know: our Bible!... Never, shall I give up,…on-my-quest / to understand: Your-Wisdom!... Thank-You, for providing a safe haven,…of / unfailing: Love!...

Faithful-Father, thank,…You / for watching, over me: every day. Please give me, the grace necessary,…to / walk-ever-closer, with: Your-only-Son!... Dear-God, help me to grow,…in / my knowledge-and-appreciation, of: Who-You-Are!...

Sovereign – God, thank You for ordering,…my life. Help me to praise, Your-Son,…in / both: good-and-bad, times. For, I truly believe that,…You / work-all-things, for the ultimate-good: of those who, love,…You!...

Teach me, to know what it means,…to / love-others: better!... I filter, my requests,…by-in-and-thru / my knowledge, of: Your-will. Gracious-God, thank,…You / for-the-gift, of our: Holy-Scriptures!... Written down, by faithful hands,…so that / we, (who-believe); might obtain, eternal-life!...

Sweet-Jesus!... Today, I see,…Your-Father’s-Hand / in everything: around me. Yes!... Because of You, I have developed a,…spiritual / heart-and-mind; which truly appreciates, Your-Father’s,…amazing-works!...

Son-of-God!... Because of Your-Father’s-Grace, I can today,…continue to practice / The-Spirit’s-Way: empowered to me, as it was,…to / You!... May I, bear much good fruit,…as / a: result…

Forgive me, Son-of-God!... If sometimes, (however-brief), I feel like,…I have little / to: offer. But, I’m here. Yes!... All-of-me!... Receive me, in my,…poverty!...

In-closing: Father-in-Heaven!... Thank-You, for every breath,…You’ve given / me: Thank-You, for the smallest of things, in this present life. And, for the greatest,…of / all-miracles: that being, our very existence!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
11274977_705073706267765_596392086_n.gif
11274977_705073706267765_596392086_n.gif (182.94 KiB) Viewed 612 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

“PRAYING,…WITH,…PURPOSE!”…

Loving – God, thank,…You / for making me; a part of Your-Whole-Story!... Yes!... May I love, Your-Son and others,…as / You: Love, me.

Loving-Saviour, Sweet-Jesus!... You have been appointed, to be always present,…in my / every-storm. And, as I move through this present life,…help me / each day; to entrust my fears, to,…You!...

For, today I know that,…when I’m weak / You’re-Strong!... When I’m, over-whelmed,…You’re / enough. When I’m, confused,…You / have: perfect-clarity!...

Son-of-God!... Thank-You, for making my heart,…Your / Home!... Help my life, to always reflect,…Your / Father’s: presence!...

Heavenly-Father!... Thank-You, for the incredible way,…You’ve / designed me; to live with, real,…”joy-and-purpose”… Keep helping me, to further develop my courage,…as I / realize-the-truth,…of: who-I-am, in,…Your-Son’s-Glory!...

Creator,…of / all-things, thank,…You / for the gift,…of, intercessory-prayers; and for assuring me that,…Your-Son / hears me: and cares for me, wherever I go.

Father!... Help me, to learn how,…to / graciously-accept: Your-own-corrections!... So, I can grow in,…”wisdom-and-understanding!”…

Help, me,…Holy-Spirit!... To demonstrate, The-Father’s-Love,…toward / others: by the way, in which I live,…my: every day!...

Gracious-God!... You’ve given us, the gift of our,…Holy-Scriptures!... Help me to read it, and digest it,…well / that-I-might, serve both: You and Your-Son,…Faithfully!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
20859665_10214016114226854_260753013637906432_n.gif
20859665_10214016114226854_260753013637906432_n.gif (227.57 KiB) Viewed 610 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

BRINGING – MEANING,…TO / (“MIND”)!...

God, You,…bring / real-meaning, and true-purpose: to all of my, labors!... Thank-You, for including me in,…Your-Plans / to tell, everyone about: Your-Love!... Help me, to represent,…Your-Son / well; with my words and actions!...

Son-of-God!... Thank-You, for being my,…Loving-Shepherd!... May I always, be well able,…to / recognize-and-follow: Your-Voice, only.

And, to,…You: Holy-Spirit!... Please, turn this poverty in my,…personal / life; into something, beautiful and grand.

Jesus, You,…are / Mighty-and-Glorious!... Thank-You, for leaving,…Your-First-Habitation / for, stooping-down; to demonstrate, Your-Father’s-Love,…to / our: lost-and-hurting, planet. And, for welcoming me,…as / Your: Brother!...

Dear-reader and friends!... Both, The-Father and His-Son,…have gone / to-great-lengths; so that, we who believe,…can find: Joy!...

Holy-Spirit!... Help me, to keep my focus,…firmly / on: Your-Comfort-and-Guidance!... Help me, to see,…You / more clearly; than any other, force,…that opposes / me: and to run, to,…You!... For, true-safety and security!...

Loving – God, (Yahweh): When, You,…show-me / my personal sins; point me to, Your-Plan,…for / pulling: all-those-weeds!...

In-closing: We, are those,…humbled / and: deeply-grateful. For, Jesus!... And, for every opportunity to,…encourage / others: in word and action, as well,…hospitality!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
15207923_1563777803637704_1171231916_n.gif
15207923_1563777803637704_1171231916_n.gif (188.55 KiB) Viewed 610 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

ONE,…(“MINDSET-AND-MISSION”)!...

Friends!... Be still and quiet, for long enough,…and / Almighty-God, will reveal; Himself to you, in ways you never,…dreamed!... Yes!...

Learn, to be still. Learn, to be quiet. And, God,…(by-in-and-thru: His-Son); will touch you, in very profound,…ways!... Amen.

In those, timeless hours of stillness,…and silence / with, God; you will experience, many wonderful things!... Yes!...

For, it-is-there,…deep / in-the-silence; that you will discover, yourself: (by-in-and-thru, the very works of: The-Holy-Spirit)… Amen.

Remember, that moment. It’s not the kind of thing, we,…forget!...

Folks!... By loving people, more than they,…love / themselves; we begin to understand, with startling clarity,…what – matters: and what, doesn’t!... Yes!...

The,…”Son-of-God” / leads us, to where; all things, happen. Jesus, teaches us how to,…wait / patiently; and how to ready ourselves, to encounter,…His-Father’s / very: Presence!... Yes!... (in new and wonderful ways).

Jesus, leads us to the foot,…of / God’s-own-Throne!...

Dear-reader!... Going to the deep, places with,…God; this act, is all about,…”trusting”: His-Son!... Take Jesus, for,…His-Word!...

Make yourself, available to both,…The-Father / and: His-Son!... Be mindful, of their,…Presence!... The-Holy-Spirit, will guide-and-comfort,…you.

Drawing you, deeper into the mysteries,…of / our: “spiritual-life!”…

Friends!... The wonders-and-works, of this commissioned,…”Spirit-of-Truth” / will reveal, to you; all-things!... Yes!...

Leaving you, “awestruck”,…and / it will change, your life; all for the better, and forever more!... Amen.

By contrast, this present world will serve you,…an endless / supply,…of; “shallow-and-superficial”,…options / for every aspect,…of: your life!...

But, none-of-these,…will ever / satisfy your spirit. Our culture, prefers to keep people,…”unthinking”. Unconscious, unaware-and-unavailable,…to: The-Father and His-Son!... Why?...

Answer: Because, people in this state,…of / spiritual-stupor; are easily, manipulated!...

Folks!... Almighty-God, (Yahweh), introduces an element,…into every situation / that-is-both: predictable-and-unpredictable!...

It’s predictable, in that,…it is certain / to improve: any situation. It’s unpredictable, in that we,…have / no idea,…how, or to what; extent,…He, (God): intends to improve,…”things!”…

**(by-in-and-thru: His-Son!... Our-Dearest-Jesus)**

Dear-reader!... It’s in the, “deep-places”, that we are,…finally / able to contemplate: Life!... Contemplate, ourselves and,…God!... All three, are worthy,…of: contemplation!... **(The-Father, The-Son and The-Holy-Spirit: as well, The-Angelic-Realm)**

Yes!... All of them, uniquely-proper. Similar,…yet / independent. Sharing….(“ONE-MINDSET-AND-MISSION”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
112025_th.gif
112025_th.gif (6.95 KiB) Viewed 590 times
112022_th.gif
112022_th.gif (7.89 KiB) Viewed 590 times
347159_th.gif
347159_th.gif (7.96 KiB) Viewed 590 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

Friends!... Tell-me: “Do you feel, called by,…Almighty-God / to-do: anything?”…

Do you, feel free to say,…No?... If so, then,…we are also / free-to-say: “Yes!”… Amen.

Sometimes, our commitments leave us,…thinking / that, it was a great use; of our time. On these occasions, we feel satisfied and fulfilled!... Yes!...

But, sometimes,…we / feel regretful,…that, we ever agreed; to participate!... (meaning: an-event, a-meeting or gathering: etc…)

Who, can be there for us,…to / align our; daily schedule with discerned, priorities?... Is it possible, that we could even,…”graciously-decline” / certain: commitments?...

Who of us, has even considered,…sitting / with: The-Son-of-God?... Yes!... To go through, any of your current,…commitments?...

Have you, ever taken an inventory,…of / your: obligations?... Are they, “classified” / as-being, life-giving: to you and others?...

Is, what you do,…daily: essential?...

Spend some time, in conversation with,…Christ-Jesus!...

Folks!... FROM: (“TIME-TO-TIME”)!... Yes!...

We, all need to step-back,…from / who-we-are; and from where,…we: are!... And, from what we are,…doing / and take another: look-at-ourselves!... Amen.

To live,…”deeply-and-deliberately” / with-focused-intention; we need to assess, the content of our personal,…lives!... Yes!...

What’s helping?... What’s hurting?... Who is helping?... Who is hurting?...

What, do you know,…that / you-are-pretending: not-to-know?...

Does your life, make any sense,…to / you?... A relationship with, God’s-Son / helps us, to make; these assessments and so much,…more!... Amen.

Over time, (speaking-for-myself), Jesus,…has helped me / to develop,…a deep, unwavering peace; about who,…I-am!...

Dear-reader!... With,…The-Holy-Spirit’s, help,…I have been / led-and-comforted, into realizing how; few things really,…matter. Yes!... Within the grand, “scheme-of-things!”…

Friends!... Prayer, is the antidote,…for the,…poison / of: “busyness!”…

Folks!... The-Father, has,…”commissioned” / both: His-Son and the, Holy-Spirit!... Yes!...

To help us, (who-believe), to gradually discover, who we are,…and the meaning,…and / true-purpose-of: our personal lives!... Amen.

I-pray-that: “ You-too, dear reader. Be inspired, to live with,…(great-intention); and avoid, the wasting of,…our lives!”…

Dear-reader!... “Busy”,…drags / our-lives: out of focus!... Prayer, brings it back,…into / focus!... Try placing, prayer,…at-the-center / of-our: days!... Yes!...

We, have a decision to make. Choose, carefully!... It’s one of the biggest, decisions we will,…ever / make!...

Until you discover, that,…”everything – is – better” / with-both: The-Father and His-Son!... None, of what I share,…here / will ever,…make: any sense!... Amen.

In-closing: Listen carefully, to life. And, closely to your own,…heart!... Unrestrained-and-unedited, is their,…Love!... Yes!... A love, set-free for whom: so-ever-wills!... Amen.

Friends!... “May God, bless-you-with: a prayerful spirit, and a peaceful-heart!”…

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
17991206_1059131464219140_1709386510777223143_n.jpg
17991206_1059131464219140_1709386510777223143_n.jpg (44.53 KiB) Viewed 589 times