Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon »

HELD-TOGETHER,…BUT-BY: (“WHOM”)?...

Friends!... I-truly-believe, that,…Death / is-another-transformation; into another way, of existing!... Yes!...

Our Bible, mentions that we,…shall-occupy / “incorruptible”: bodies!... No longer, liable-to-Death!... Nor, decay!... Amen.

Folks!... Everywhere, we look,…we / can-observe; the-perpetual-rhythm, of new-life!... Yes!... Followed by, Death!... Followed, by,…new-life!... *(again)*

So, we cannot believe,…that,…Death / is-the-final, end; of anything!... No, sir!...

To me, it’s rather a transformation,…and a continuation / of-the-flow, of,…existence!... *(in ways that, we don’t truly: understand)*

Take: “Jesus-of-Nazareth”,…for – example!...
By-the-way, He,…lived-and-died / by-what, He: believed!... He, led us to recognize,…and to / name-our-intimate, connectedness,…with; His-Heavenly-Father!... Yes!...

As we, (His-Faithful-Followers), walk trustingly in this,…life / with-Jesus; He shows us, how to face,…Death!...

With,…”Faith!”… For, His-Father’s-Love,…possesses / an-eternal-dimension.

Dear-reader!... The-human-spirit, has extra-ordinary,…depth / to it: yes!... Today, I-stand-touched,…by / The-Son’s, own tenderness; care-and-generosity!... Amen.

Almighty-God, is present,…to / us!... *(by-in-and-thru, the,…”expressed-imaged”: of,…His-Son)*!...

I-believe-that, the,…Earthen-Vessels / which-we-are; ultimately give our living God, a way of coming,…to: “expression!”… Yes!...

Today, I-pray-for,…all those / who-have-died; “into the reality”,…of, Who,…God: is!... *(All-powerful. All-knowing. Omni-present)* Amen.

I-believe-that, our,…”One-ness” / extends beyond: Death!... Yes!... I give thanks, for,…Jesus!... Who, allowed the,…”Presence” / of – His - Father; to move, so,…freely-and-generously / in: His-Life!...

By-in-and-thru, Jesus!... We can clearly, see,…a-true-picture / of-our: Creator!... *(Yahweh)*

“Temples”,…of / God’s-Spirit!... Earthen-Vessels, carrying bountiful treasures,…”expressed-in” / human: form!... Yes!...

That’s, who-we-are!... Amen. For, we-also-are,…made / in: God’s-own-Image!... Amen.

Jesus’-Message, dealt with seeking,…to make,…the / Kingdom-of-God: visible!... *(although, very much; a-lofty-concept, for,…the-general-masses)*

Tangible, mostly in a,…”spiritual-sense!”…

Friends!... The more, our,…Faith / is nurtured; the more enriched, our prayers,…become!... Insights-and-new, understanding,…are gained / from: “sharing”, these unspeakable riches!... *(of – God’s – Glory)*

This, is what,…Jesus / did: Yes!... (“SHARE”)!... God’s-Glory, with,…us!...

In-closing: “Let, God’s-people,…gather / together; aware of this, transitional,…point-in-time!... Where, we learn,…more-and-more / daily-about, Who,…holds; this-universe,…together!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
108637_th.gif
108637_th.gif (6.79 KiB) Viewed 622 times
18949150_451904715170395_2595164586231463936_n.gif
18949150_451904715170395_2595164586231463936_n.gif (216.44 KiB) Viewed 622 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

TO-YOU,…WHO: (“UNDERSTANDS”)!...

Friends!... Who-of-us, wants to accept the responsibility,…that / comes-with-accepting: Christ-Jesus?... *(into our personal lives)*

Folks!... The-Son-of-God, calls us to be,…”open” / to: Life-and-Love!... Yes!...

So, where’s our appreciation for being,…children / of: “His-Heavenly-Father?”… *(The-Most-High-God)* Yahweh, His-Glorious-Name!...

I today, “rejoice!”… Yes!... For this awareness, of ourselves!... *(as being: Jesus’-Faithful-Followers)*

I worship, a living-God,…Who / can do more, than; I could possibly, ask-or-imagine!... Extra-ordinary, things happen when,…we-raise-our / hearts-and-minds; in-prayer,…to,…His-Son!... Our, Lord-and-Saviour!... *(Jesus-of-Nazareth)*

Dear-reader!... In ways, we do not fully,…understand / all-of-reality; is connected to both, The-Father and His-Son!... Yes!...

“Ripples”,…are created / even-across, enormous: distances!... As we petition, our,…”Intercessor-and-Mediator!”… Yes!... *(Jesus)* Amen.

The world’s, countless religions,…would / have-you-believe,…that-a-pattern,…of,…”self-organization” / is-conscious: in-us!... *(they: gravely-err)* That’s-right!...

For, our,…inner-most / power; relies on,…”Surrendering-of-Self!”… Yes!... Ours, is a,…”Total-Dependency” / upon: The-Father and His-Son!...

“Thy-Will, (not-mine): be done on, Earth!... As, it-is-in,…Heaven!”… Amen.

Friends!... Our prayers, are-uttered-in,…belief,…that / we-are, “bonded”: with the,…”Son-of-God!”… Yes!... With,…”Faith-and-Confidence” / we, do-and-say,…everything!... Amen.

We, pray,…acknowledging / our: responsibilities!... Yes!... Mainly, to give,…”expression” / to the: “Holy-Spirit!”… *(our-other: Comforter)*

This,…”Spirit-of-Truth” / moves-in-each,…of: us!... *(who-believe)*

May we, be,…”wise” / in-our: Sharing!... Ready-to-listen, to this,…”Spirit’s-Leading!”… Yes!... Open-to-learning, where,…new-spiritual-insights / and-knowledge: may take us!... Amen.

Today, we,…”draw-upon” / The-Son’s-Wisdom; which has stood, the test of,…”time!”… Let us, be,…”courageous-enough” / to discard, the many: “Doctrines-of-Devils!”… Why?...

Answer: Because, these-worldly-views,…no longer / sustain,…our: “Faith!”… Amen.

“Reconciliation”,…is about / “mending”: yes!... The-eternal-bond, once held by,…mankind!... Something, which,…”Sin” / has broken,…and: disrupted!... Yes!...

Today, I-acknowledge-the,…hurt-and-pain / that comes; when we act, as though we’re,…disconnected-and-distanced!... *(all the while, knowing better: as believers, that we are)*

Listen to,…The-Son!... As, He,…”professes” / His-Readiness,…to: “Heal-and-Mend”,…all that stands: “Broken!”… *(in-our-personal: lives)*

We-are-privileged, for this,…understanding!... Yes!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
105882_th.gif
105882_th.gif (7.91 KiB) Viewed 604 times
104056_th.gif
104056_th.gif (7 KiB) Viewed 604 times
104063_th.gif
104063_th.gif (6.88 KiB) Viewed 604 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

(“PRAY”),…WITH,…ME!…

Jesus,…”May, Your-Father’s-Love,…and / Grace; be clearly evident, in our words and deeds,…daily!... Help us, Son-of-God!... Even, when we can’t see,…what / You’re-Doing!”… Amen.

I’m personally, thankful that we,…(who-believe) / can-rest-in, Jesus’ own; “Goodness-and-Faithfulness!”… Yes!... Today, tomorrow-and-forever,…more!...

Father-in-Heaven!... “We, need,…You / right-now!... Help us, to trust,…You / to come through; for us, (Your-Son’s-Followers). Be there, for us,…in our / most-difficult: situations!”… Amen.

Son-of-God!... “We need, Your-Wisdom,…to-build-a / lasting-legacy, for: Your-Father’s-Glory!”… Amen.

Friends!... Our-Holy-Scriptures, reveal a living-God,…Who / rescues!... Often, precisely when all,…seems / lost; He assists those, of us who are destined,…for: much-ruin!... Yes!...

By-in-and-thru, His-Son!... God, arrives to,…”Save” / us!... *(His-Chosen-Remnant)* Amen.

Despite, it-all. I-see-us,…in / ”good-endings!”… Yes!...

Folks!... Our-Bible, mentions that we should,…”press-on” / toward: spiritual-maturity!... Let’s stop being,…”Babes-in-Christ!”…

Let us, become,…”mature” / attaining-to-the, whole measure; of the fullness,…of,…Christ-Jesus!... Yes!... (see: Ephesians 4: 13)

While, we’re young,…in-our / Faith; we’re vulnerable to every,…”Wind-of-Doctrine!”… (see: verse-14)

This, in-itself,…results / in-divisions-among: us!... *(the-very: Body-of-Christ)* Yes!...

Let us, instead,…function / as-a-unified: “Body!”… As we mature, in our,…”spiritual-understanding!”…

Him, (Jesus); Who, is-our-Head!... He,…”Matured!”… Also, becoming the,…”Fullness-of-His-God!”… *(our-God!... His-Father!... Our – Father!...)*

Dear-reader!... Our,…”Unity” / will-be-the, evidence; of our own,…”spiritual-growth!”… *(something-lacking-still / among-our-brethren,…in: Faith)*

Loving-God!... “You’re the, (Author); of our growth, and our maturity. Help us, to see where our,…understanding / of-You, still remains; immature. And, then,…teach / us: more!”… Amen.

Friends!... We, may think,…we’re / “spiritually-handsome!”… Until, we see our,…”sin” / as-God: sees-it!... Yes!...

Compared, to,…”His-Holy-Standards” / even, our-own-righteous,…(“acts”): are seen as,…”Filthy-Rags!”… (see: Isaiah 64:6)

But, Almighty-God,…(Yahweh): He sees, something else. Yes!... Something, even-more-true. He, sees,…His-Son / our-dearest: Jesus!... That’s-right!...

And, then,…God / sees-in-us: Jesus!... *(indwelling)* Amen.

Folks!... The-Son’s-Holiness,…”drapes-over” / you-and-me: yes!... We’re, more beautiful than,…you’ve / ever: imagined!...

Dear-Jesus!... “Today, we-cling-to,…You!... Your-Love and Goodness, beautifies,…us!”... Amen.

Thank-You,…Dear-Father!... “For, Your-Innumerable-Gifts!... And, for,…Your-Undying-Love!... It, always amazes,…me. As I ask, myself / how: can-it-be?... That, I’m so in,…Love / with: One, I-can’t-see!”… Amen. Yes!... *( I – Believe )* Amen.
Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
127325_th.gif
127325_th.gif (6.78 KiB) Viewed 603 times
105887_th.gif
105887_th.gif (6.85 KiB) Viewed 603 times
104064_th.gif
104064_th.gif (4.57 KiB) Viewed 603 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

SALVATION-IS-AT,…(“HAND”)!...

Friends!... Our-Apostle-Peter, acknowledged many wonders. Yes!... Among them, was one,…Truth!... He, had seen,…our / Jesus!... *(with-his-own: eyes)*

But, those who would read,…his / letter: had-not!...

“Though, you have not seen,…Him / (meaning – Jesus); you – believe!... And, are filled with an,…inexpressible-and-glorious / “Joy!”… ( read: 1st Peter 1:8 )

Folks!... We, Love,…Jesus!... But, not because we’re commanded,…to. But, rather,…because / with the help, of,…The-Holy-Spirit, (see – verse: 11); we begin to see, how much,…Jesus / Loves: us!... Amen.

It’s more than, hearing that,…He / cares-for-people; like us. It’s experiencing for ourselves,…”The-Promise!”…

That, of making His,…unseen-presence / real-to-us; at every stage, of our lives!...

Father-in-Heaven!... “Help us, to see the miracle,…of / Your-Love, and of; Your-Presence, in the person,…of: Jesus!... And, to believe in,…*(the-other: Advocate)*… Yes!... The-Holy-Spirit!”… Amen.

Dear-reader!... Nothing-is-sweeter, in this,…sad-world / than-the-sound,…of; someone you love, calling your own,…name!...

In-this-world, where we can feel,…unseen / unappreciated; and even,…unknown!... Be assured, that,…Almighty-God / knows, each-of-us: by our own, name!... Yes!...

“You are precious, and honored,…in / My-Sight!”… *(read: Isaiah 43: 4) Why?...

Answer: Because, in,…”Love” / His-Son, ransomed: His-own-Life!... For, you-and-me. Yes!... In,…Love!... For, it’s,…The-Father’s-Love / what-our,…Jesus: really lives, for!... It’s all, which we also,…really / need!... Amen.

We, today,…belong / to-both: “The-Father and His-Son!”…

Jesus!... “When, I stray from,…Your-Arms / and: Your-Fellowship!... Summon, me,…home / by: Name!... For,…I’m-so-grateful / to-be: Yours!”… Amen.

Friends!... I’ve-been-committed, to many things,…over-the-course / of: my-personal-life!... But, one that has been,…”constant” / is-my-desire; to see the unbeliever, the undecided and even,…the / back-slider; introduced-and-reintroduced, to our dearest,…Jesus!... Yes!...

Folks!... It’s not a, “slight-thing”,…when / we; who are older, do all we can,…to / make sure, “others”; are never hindered, from the ever-fresh,…Love / of: Jesus!... Yes!...

Dear-Jesus!... “ Help us, to reveal,…Your-Love / The-Father’s-Love, and; His-Presence!... Yes!... To-all-peoples. Make us, mindful of ways,…to / ensure-that; they can always, come to,…You!”… Amen.

Dear-reader!... Although, we may recognize that,…we / possess; many talents and skills. We, still need,…God’s-Wisdom / His-Strength; and His-Help!... That’s-right!... *(to-guide-our: hands-hearts-and-minds)*

*(Yahweh)*… He, alone is,…God!... Yes!... He, alone is,…well-able-to / do; immeasurably-more, than all we ask,…or / imagine!...

I-pray-that: “ You, dear-reader!... Maintain, a-humble-heart. To learn, from,…The-Holy-Spirit’s / nudges; and to fully trust,…Jesus: God’s-own-Son!”… Amen.

All-three, can do more,…than / we: ever-could!... We need, their independent,…wisdom / their-uniqueness; their powers. For our own, decision-making,…for / our; skill developing. For our, working relationships with,…others!...

*(throughout-our-entire: lives)*… Amen.

P.S. Father, Son and Holy-Spirit!... Each, has a specific-role,…a / purpose: uniquely-proper, separate from one another. Yet, although they are independent,…entities / they-are-as: One!... Yes!... Mostly, in wanting,…humanity / to-come-to; an earnest position, of true,…”Repentance!”… And, to finally receive,…God’s-Free: Gift!... *(Salvation: is-at-hand)*

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
103190_th.gif
103190_th.gif (7.95 KiB) Viewed 566 times
125047_th.gif
125047_th.gif (7.92 KiB) Viewed 566 times
103179_th.gif
103179_th.gif (6.77 KiB) Viewed 566 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

THIS-IS-HE,…WHO: (“PROVIDES”)!...

Friends!... In, (Matthew – chapter: 10); our Jesus, describes,…His-Father’s-Care / for: sparrows!... In order to comfort, the disciples,…as / Jesus-warns,…of: upcoming dangers!...

Jesus, offers instructions to the,…”Twelve” / as-He, gave them: “Authority!”… Yes!... *(the same, “Authority” / which-was, passed-down,…from: The-Father,…to,…His-Son)*

Folks!... We can clearly see, here,…that / now: The-Son, transfers this,…”Power”,…to: His-Disciples!... Divine-Strength, From,…Father-to-Son / and-then,…from; The-Son, to whom,…He: so-ever-wills!... Amen.

And, with this,…”Power” / The-Disciples,…can; drive-out, demons. Unclean-Spirits!... And, heal every type of disease-and-affliction!... *(or-sickness)*… (read: Matthew – chapter: 10:1)

While, these powers to do much,…”good-deeds” / might-have-seemed,…grand; to the disciples. Many, would oppose,…them!... Yes!...

Including, governing-bodies. Their own, family members. And, the-ever-ensnaring,…grip / of: “The-Evil-One!”… (read: verses – 16-28)

Then, in,…(Matthew 10: 29-31); Jesus told them, not-to-fear,…whatever / they-would: face!... Because, they would never be,…out - of / “The-Father’s-Care!”…

I-ask-you, dear-reader!... Why, would our dearest,…Jesus / always-talk-about: His-Father!... As though, He,…(God): was another, person?...

Answer: Because, God,…is / another: person!... Independent-and-separate, from,…His-Son!... Amen. Yet, the very,…”Simplicity-of-Christ” / and – of: His-Teachings!... This, is what the,…general-masses / misinterpret: the most!... Amen.

Dear-Father!... “Thank-You. For always, watching over and for caring,…for: us!”... *(Your-Son’s-Followers)*… Amen.

Folks!... I-pray-that: “Our-Holy-Scriptures, become personal to,…you!... Yes!... For, if we hold to,…the / Teachings-of-Christ; you are really,…His-Disciples!”… Amen.

Only, then,…will-you-know / the: “Truth!”… And, the,…”Truth” / will-set-you: Free!... (read: John 8: 31-32)

Help-us, Dear-Jesus!... “To connect with,…Your-Father / more-and-more; by-in-and-thru, the very wisdom,…of: Your-Spoken-Words!”… Amen.

Dear-reader!... Seemingly, there lies many,…insurmountable / disadvantages; because of our disconnect, from,…worldly-affairs!... Yes!...

The story of,…”Gideon” / and-the, “Midianites”; features a similar, upset. One, between a small group,…of / fighters; and a large, army!...

The-Israelite-Army, itself,…actually / had-more-than, 30,000: “fighters!”… *(32,000 – to – be: exact)*

But, Almighty-God, *(Yahweh)*,…whittled this / Army; down to just, (300): “warriors!”… Why?...

Answer: So, the nation of,…Israel / would learn,…that; their success was, “dependent-upon”: God,…alone!... Amen. *(as-is-ours: who-believe)*

And, not on the size,…of / their-own: Army!... Not, on the amount,…of / money: in-their-treasury!... Nor, on the skill,…of / their: “leaders!”… (read: Judges 7: 1-8)

Friends!... It-can-be,…quite / “Tempting”; to put our trust, in things we can,…see / and-or: measure!... Yes!... *(as-well: our total, confidence)*

But, that’s-not-the,…(“Way-of-Faith”)!... Though, it’s-often-difficult… When / we’re-willing-to; depend on,…God!... We can, thereafter enter into,…situations / with-much: “courage-and-confidence!”… Yes!...

Even, when we feel,…”over-whelmed!”… And, unqualified!...

Folks!... His-Presence-and-Power,…can do / amazing-things; by-in-and-thru,…us!... *(who-believe)* Amen.

God-in-Heaven!... “When, life,…gets / challenging; help us, learn to rely-on,…Your-Mighty-Strength!... And, on,…Your-Endless-Grace!”… Amen. *(read: Ephesians 6: 10)

Today, I-know-that,…whether / in: victory-or-defeat!... You, our,…living-God / will: “continue-to-provide!”… Yes!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
15207923_1563777803637704_1171231916_n.gif
15207923_1563777803637704_1171231916_n.gif (188.55 KiB) Viewed 563 times
120471_th.gif
120471_th.gif (3.94 KiB) Viewed 563 times
24302530_475837289484110_220689494276308992_n.gif
24302530_475837289484110_220689494276308992_n.gif (410.28 KiB) Viewed 563 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

HELP-US,…WITH-OUR,…(“UNBELIEF”)!...

Folks!... Our Jesus, lived a life on this,…Earth!... He, ate. He, drank and He,…walked-down / the streets. Tell me, (dear-reader); do you know, Him?...

Or, is He,…just-a-historical / figure: to you?... It’s crucial, that we move beyond,…the façade / of-the-story, of this: “Jesus-The-Christ!”…

Who of us, will dare to delve-deep,…into / His-Life?... And, into His,…teachings?...

We, (His-Faithful-Followers), must allow,…His-Spirit / to flood, the thoughts; the words and the actions, of our daily,…lives!... Yes!...

I-pray-that: “You, come to know, (The-Gospels): intimately!”… Amen.

Friends!... The teachings of Jesus, were very much,…a radical way / two-thousand-years: ago. And, they are just as radical,…today. If you doubt, that: then consider, reading this…(please-read: Matthew 5:44)

“Love your enemies. And, pray for those who,…persecute / you!”…

Dear-reader!... Before this, what had been the teaching?...

Answer: An,…”Eye” / for an: “Eye!”… Tooth, for a Tooth!... (read, Exodus 21:24)

It’s easy to read this passage, and accept it intellectually. But, living it, requires a constant,…”vigilance!”… Amen…(please-read: Matthew 5:44) Again.

Folks!... The real challenge, is to get involved. Our Bible, reminds us of our own,…struggles!... Yes!... Most of us, draw near to this,…”Son-of-God!”… Only, to later abandon,…His-Ways!,…`

Then, from the anguish of our,…brokenness / and-the-emptiness; of our sins, we once again, draw near to,…Jesus!... Returning, to,…His-Ways!...

There is perhaps, no better example, than,…Peter: one of the first, to be gathered into,…Jesus’ / inner-circle.

Peter, leaves everything behind. To follow, Jesus!... Later, he turns his back,…on / Jesus!... Denying, Jesus,…even / knows: him.

But, after,…”Jesus’-Resurrection” / Peter, becomes; the unifying-force, for the early,…Church!... Yes!... (and its many-membered: Body-of-Christ)… Amen.

Tell me, dear-reader: “What stories, are you allowing to direct,…your own / Life?”...

Friends!... Humanity’s greatest foolishness, is the discredited-fantasy,…that / we can find; a lasting joy, separate from the,…”Will-of-God!”…
How many of us, know that,…”uncertainty” / is-truly-a; spiritual gift?... Yes!... Divinely-Designed, to help us,…to: (“grow”)!... Yes!...

Live your questions, now!... Perhaps, you will then gradually, (without-noticing-it); begin to live, into the,…”answers!”…

God’s questions, to us,…causes us / to realize; where we are. And, where we should,…or / need-to-be!... Open your spiritual eyes.

In closing: (“Please Lord. Won’t You, help us all,…with our, brief-moments / of: unbelief”)?... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
103179_th.gif
103179_th.gif (6.77 KiB) Viewed 560 times
103194_th.gif
103194_th.gif (6 KiB) Viewed 560 times
348100_th.jpg
348100_th.jpg (7.78 KiB) Viewed 560 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

“CELEBRATE,…YOUR,…PROGRESS!”…

Who of you, will allow our,…living / God; to transform you?... There’s much work, to be done in changing from,…who / we are; to who, we are capable,…of: being!... Yes!...

I want others, to experience the joy,…that / our: Christian-Faith, brings. I haven’t forgotten, how resistant to God,…I’ve-been / at different times; in my personal life.

Folks!... Almighty-God, (Yahweh-His-Name); He’s not some distant, Force. But, rather,…a personal friend. He, simply desires most,…that we, (His-Son’s-Followers); abide by a structure.

I see myself, as a student of,…Jesus!... And, of His-Church!...(the many-membered / Body-of-Christ)…

Pro-actively, making a daily effort to allow,…His-Teachings / to “form”: me!... It’s, Christ’s own simplicity,…that allows / wide-spread: “adoption-and-participation!”…

Friends!... As human-beings, we have a great psychological need,…to know / we are making: “progress!”...

And, so,…finding ways / to measure, progress; is critical, even in an area,…like,…”spirituality!”…(which is so, difficult: to actually measure).

Wherever you are, in the journey,…you may be / thinking-that; you just don’t have, the time for anything,…else.

Dear-reader!... The principle,…of,…(“continuous-improvement”); is about to become, your new,…”Best-Friend!”… Yes!...

Making, small daily investments,…usually / leads, to: “Large-Returns!”…

Any suggestion of a, “single-large-change” / to a person’s, life; tends to be met, with massive-levels,…of: fear, anxiety-and-resistance!...

The most, viable solution is small,…but / consistent-steps: always in a positive, direction.

“Change”,…in-its-smallest / least-threatening-form; is usually, the most,…”successful”…

Become,…”Heroically-Patient” / with: yourself!... Yes!...

For, God,…wants-to-transform / you: and the way, in which you live,…your life. Amen.

Every day, God,…invites / me, to take; “one-small-step”, toward,…Him!... I-often-resist. Other days, I-am-so,…”enthusiastic-and-excited”: that I want, to run toward,…Him!...

With,…”reckless-abandonment!”…

And, don’t we all,…just want to / make-up, for so many: “Lost-Days?”… Amen.

But, God,…(by-in-and-thru: His-Son); taps me, on the shoulder,…and / says: “Slow-Down!”… Enjoy-the-journey. All I ask, (God, speaking: here), is for one,…small-step: each and every, day.

If, at any point,…you feel / over-whelmed. Well, then. You’ve misunderstood, “The-Son’s-Message!”…

For, most of us,…there’s no such thing / as overnight: “Success!”… No, sir!...

Life, for me,…unfolds / little-by-little; in many incremental, (“Steps”)!... Yes!... It’s time, we applied the wisdom of,…”continuous-improvement”: right, where you are.

Stand, where you are. Call out, to your Creator!... And,…(“CELEBRATE-YOUR-PROGRESS”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
125027_th.gif
125027_th.gif (7.92 KiB) Viewed 560 times
115988_th.gif
115988_th.gif (7.54 KiB) Viewed 560 times
125047_th.gif
125047_th.gif (7.92 KiB) Viewed 560 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

“DREAM,…SOME,…DREAMS!”…

Who-of-you, will allow our,…Jesus / to-increase-in: you?...

This is my invitation, to ponder the,…”Christ!”… And, His,…teachings. Yes!... Let us, (His-Faithful-Followers); affix our singleness-of-purpose, on doing the,…”Will-of-God!”… (our-Father / in: Heaven).

Direct your thoughts, toward these higher-things. Stop your wandering, hearts-and-minds. Both, The-Father and His-Son,…Love / us: as-we-are. But, this,…”Love” / won’t allow you, to; stay-as-you-are. No, sir!... (expect-a-change).

Seek,…”silence-and-solitude” / because; it’s at this, time-and-place,…that we / find the: “Voice-of-God!”… Yes!... More-than-ever, expect the,…”Son-of-God” / to change, your present; stance-and-stature.

God, (by-in-and-thru / His: Son); is still, bestowing,…His-Wisdom!... And, it’s in this,…”silence” / that: God, speaks!... Amen. Things, start-to-make,…sense / therein; this mentioned, silence. Tell me, (dear-reader), can you hear the,…”Voice-of-God?”…

Amidst, all-the-noise,…present / in our: world?... Oh’, how-I-pray,…so!... Amen.

Because, of this background noise,…often-times / we can’t even; hear-ourselves, think. That’s-right!... How, can we therefore,…”work-out” / who-we-are; while in the middle, of all this,…noise?... (Impossible).

Who-are-you?... And, why,…are / you: here?... When, was the last time,…you / prayed: these words?...

“God, what do,…You / think: I-should-really, do?”…

Speak,…”Son-of-God!”… I-your-brother, and fellow,…servant / is truly: listening. Yes!...

Dear-reader, when was the,…last-time / you invited, both; The-Father and His-Son, into the decisions,…of / your: personal-lives?... Are you, one of those,…who / foolishly-believes, that; you know, a true-short-cut,…to your / own: happiness?...

Friends!... Our-own-age, or,…”era” / desperately-needs; its own, spiritual-giants. Yes!... Where, is our sense,…of / mission?... Or, are you one,…who / leads-a-life, of: “quiet-desperation?”…

“Vocation”,…is about finding / what you are; best-suited-for?...

Folks!... If you want, to be happy,…for / a-decade; find a way, to make a difference,…in / other-people’s: lives!... But, if you want to be,…happy / for-a-lifetime, and; beyond. Then, seek,…whole-heartedly / the: “Will-of-God!”… Amen.

Seek it, one day at a time. One moment, at-a-time. One,…”decision” / at-a-time!... All the possessions, in the world,…cannot / “sustain”: our-real-joy!... No, sir!...

Tell me: “What lies, within-the-depths,…of / your-own: hearts-and-minds?... God, is our friend. He, will take-care of the,…details / just-trust: first-and-foremost. This, must come from you. Yes!... He’ll do, His,…part. (If-only-you / do: yours)… Amen.

Trust, must be exercised, by every,…believer / before we can; expect anything else, in our lives,…to: fall-into-place. Henceforth, I challenge each of you,…today; to make, “daily-prayer”, a priority in your,…personal-lives!...

And, make it an,…”indispensable-part” / of your: daily-schedules. Spend, ten-minutes,…per / day: sit, with God!... And,…(“DREAM,…SOME,…DREAMS”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
112988_th.gif
112988_th.gif (7.35 KiB) Viewed 560 times
112032_th.gif
112032_th.gif (5.38 KiB) Viewed 560 times
112035_th.gif
112035_th.gif (7.02 KiB) Viewed 560 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

TO-YOU,…”CHILDREN-OF-LIGHT!”…

“Heavenly-Father!... Look, with,…(Favor) / upon, our: Spirit!... Aid, us,…in these / moments-of-despair. And, even,…in those / brief-instances, of: unbelief. Nourish, daily,…our well / intended: devotions!”… Amen.

Friends. We, cannot be,…”neutral” / in our, relationship; with this, living-God!... *(Yahweh / His-Glorious-Name)*… If we, don’t serve,…Him / by-in-and-thru: His-Son!... Then, pride-and-selfishness,…will indeed / enslave, us: who-believe!… Amen.

Being, a,…”Faithful-Follower / of: Jesus!”… This, in itself,…means / that, there’s: no compromising, with,…evil…

“My eyes, today,…are / ever-toward: Jesus!... For, He,…frees-my-feet / from-the-snares, of: Satan!”... Amen.

“To, You,…Son-of-God!... We, lift-up,…our / spirit. And, in,…Your-Father / we: Trust!... Knowing, that,…Your / Right-Hand; is always, stretched-out,…to all, who: humbly-petition, Your-own,…God!”... Amen. *(Who, happens to be / also-ours, if only: by-adoption)*…

Folks!... May, we be,…also / that, pleasing: “Fragrance!”… Becoming, daily,…”imitators-of-Jesus!”… Following, His-Ways,…of / Love!... Giving-of-ourselves. For, such,…is-the-rule / for, those whom: God, calls,…”His-Children!”… Amen.

Dear-reader and friends. Next time, you,…walk-into / a – Cathedral; or, visit any type,…of,…Temple. Or, are invited,…to / any: place-of-worship. Remember, this,…in / your: “Hearts-and-Minds!”… *(as-you-view, the / many: statues)*… And/or: Graven-Images!...

No, lustful-person,…who / is-really,…an - idolater; has any, true-inheritance,…inside / this – mentioned: “Kingdom-of-God!”…

Friends. I don’t, hate,…the / “ignorant!”… No, sir!... For, deep-down,…I know / that, they only; seek-in-earnest,…God’s-Love!... Yes!...

There are many, well-intended-people,…out / there; only wanting, to be,…Loved / by: God!... Who, I do,…”strongly-dislike” / are-the: put in place,…”Religious-Hierarchy!”… Yes!...

These, are those,…who / are: “established-by”,…our-countless / societies!... These, very same,…have / “preyed-upon”: the ignorant. And, are the same,…I’m-afraid / that, shall receive; the-greater-condemnation!...

Easily-confused,…and,…led-astray,…are the / “religious-masses!”…

By, definition: A deceived, person,…is one / that: doesn’t realize, the snares,…in which / they, have: fallen!... Led, there,…by / many: lies-and-deceptions!... Amen. The, very-work-of,…The-Devil / himself!... Amen.

We, can-only-pray,…that / the: Holy-Spirit!... Overshadow, their,…entire / household. Bringing,…”spiritual-light” / into, their existing: darken-views!...

Friends. Worthless-arguments, are the,…(“sins”) / that-bring, down: God’s-Wrath!... Upon, the ones,…He / calls: “Disobedient!”… Yes!...

So, have,…”nothing-to-do” / with: them. It’s, true,…that / we: were once,…”darkness!”…

But, now,…we / are: “The-Light!”… Yes!... Onto,…this / hurting-and-lost: World!...

Live, then,…as / (“Children-of-Light”)!... Producing, every kind,…of / goodness. And,…Justice!... And,…Truth!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif (1.37 MiB) Viewed 560 times
20272273_1501102729948135_1681864229100978176_n.gif
20272273_1501102729948135_1681864229100978176_n.gif (1.84 MiB) Viewed 560 times
20859665_10214016114226854_260753013637906432_n.gif
20859665_10214016114226854_260753013637906432_n.gif (227.57 KiB) Viewed 560 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

“KNOW,…THESE,…TRUTHS!”…

Friends. We will attempt, to finish,…our study / of, Chapter (7): in this,…”Book-of-Acts!”…

*(Please-read, Acts 7:44)*…

This,…(“Tent-of-Witness”) / was-where: Moses, met with a,…”Pillar-of-Cloud!”… It, descended,…to the / front-entrance: of this, specifically-erected-tent,…outside the regular / camp, of: Israel…

This, took place,…during those / forty-(40)-years: while they, (“wandered”),…about / in-the-wilderness!...

This,…”Tent-of-Meeting” / is where: (“instructions”), were received,…by our,…Moses!... A,…(”Face-to-Face”) / encounter: sort-to-speak,…”figuratively-speaking!”…

Moses, never actually,…(”saw”) / God’s-Face!... No, sir!... For, no man can really,…”see” / God: and live, to tell,…about / it!... This is, most,…Biblically / True!... Amen.

(“God’s-Presence”),…would speak / to: Moses!... This,…”Tent” / was-constructed: according to the,…”pattern” / which, Moses: was shown!...

Note-well, it was,…Moses / who, entered; this mentioned,…”Tent!”…

A very-special, and most personal,…(”Fellowship”) / occurred-here: at this, location. Yes!... An, intimacy-existed,…between / God; and our, Moses!...

But, don’t ever,…forget-that,…our / Moses: never-really,…”saw” / God’s-Face!... *(ever / while-in-the: flesh)*… Why?...

Answer: Because, no,…”man-or-woman” / can see, God!... *(it’s not / permitted)*…

*(Please-read, Exodus 33: in-its-entirety)*… And, especially,…verses: 14-23…

Note-well, how,…Almighty-God / Yahweh: His-Glorious-Name!... Yes!... He, uses,…Angels!... Many, times. To go, before,…His / chosen-people. And, to do,…(”battle”) / with: The-Enemy!...

Ultimately,...”dispossessing” / or: “driving-out!”… *(Read, Exodus 33: 2)*…

Yes!... God,…(”drives-out”) / those-who: rebuke, His-Ways!... And, who,…only-focus / on being: “stiff-necked!”... Practicing, always,…pagan-rituals!... Offending, our,…living-God / in-the-end!... Amen.

Getting-back, to the,…”Tent” / of: Meeting-or-Witnessing!...

It was,…”pitched” / outside-the-camp: Yes!... Far-off, from the regular,…encampment / of-the: “Israelite-People!”…

When, Moses,…visited /this-special-tent: the rest of the, Israelites,…would stand / immediately-outside: their own, regular-tents… Witnessing, their,…Moses / entering: thereafter, this,…”Pillar-of-Cloud” / would-descend, from: Heaven, itself!...

But, note-well,…this / “Cloud”, would: stay-outside, and remain at the entrance,…of the / “Tent!”… Moses, was the one,…who-would / enter!...

While,…(“GOD’S-PRESENCE”) / remained, outside: at-the-entrance!... Amen.

Yes!... God, would speak to our,…Moses / as-any-man: would speak, to,…his-or-her / friend. But, folks!... This, too,…is / “figurative-language!”… *(not-literally / at-all)*…

Let’s finally, learn to,…”spiritually-discern!”… *(Yes!... All-things)*… Amen.

*(Go-Back, and read-well: Exodus 33: 7-11)*…

Dear-reader and friends. God,…speaks-to-Moses / “face-to-face!”… This,…(”figurative-language”) / holds-a-deeper: “spiritual-meaning!”… Yes, sir!...

(“Intimacy”),…is what / we-are-to, actually: “extract-from-this, experience!”…

“God’s-Voice”,…Moses / (“heard”), from-this: “Pillar-of-Cloud!”… Yes!...

Emanating, from, within this cloud,…and / with-much: “endearment!”…

Many, instructions,…on several / occasions: were given, to,…Moses!... *(in-this-fashion)*… While, they,…(”wandered-about”) / in-the-wilderness: during those, arduous,…forty-40-years!... Amen.

Yet, our,…”worldly-churches” / have-taken-this: completely, out-of-context!... Yes!... Twisted-and-Perverted, remain,…the-real-truths!...

Just, remember this. No one, while still occupying,…fleshly-bodies / can-see: God!... And, still,…live / to: tell-about-it!... *(This, is a,…Biblical-Fact)*… Amen. Why?...

Answer: Because, God’s-own-Holiness, prohibits,…”anything-or-anyone” / less-than-Holy: to otherwise,…(”defile”) / God’s-own: existence!...

Yet,…the world’s / “Religionist”: would have you, believe,…otherwise!... Yes!... Completely,…”duped-and-stupefied” / remain-the-masses!...

The,…”religious-world” / believes-that: Jesus-is-God!... *(incarnate)*…

No, sir!... Hog-Wash!... Nowhere, in our,…Holy-Scriptures / does-this-lie: exist!...

Returning, to the,…”Book-of-Acts” / note-well, how: “Finding-Favor”,…with, God!... *(springs-forth / once-again)*…

Folks!... It means, the whole difference,…between / “success-and/or-failure!”… *(in-all-things)*…

*(read, Acts 7: 44-60)*…

Friends. God, doesn’t,…live / inside, any: “man-made-structure!”… *(read, verse: 48)*…

Many, for,…”centuries-on-end” / were-actually: “Killed!”… Yes!... For, simply…”announcing” / the-coming, of: “The-Righteous-One!”… Jesus!... The,…”Son-of-God!”… *(read, verse: 52)*…

Note-well, how,…”laws-from / God”,…are-received: by-the-hand, of,…(“Angels”)!... The-Ten-Commandments, a great,…example-of-this!... *(read, verse: 53)*…

Yes!... Angels,…”deliver” / God’s-Message!... *(to-the-whole / of: humanity)*… Amen.

They, are-our,…”Mediators!”… God, doesn’t,…(“deal-with”) / humanity: directly!... Why?...

Answer: Because, we presently,…remain / in-a-fallen: and putrid, state-of-existence!... Yes!... That’s-right!... Our, present-stance,…is one / of: defiance-towards-God!...

And, God,…considers / mankind’s-disobedience: a complete,…(“Abomination”)!...

At, our,…own / (“Resurrection”): we shall, occupy,…”incorruptible-and-glorified”: bodies!... Yes!... Our, new-existence,…shall be / one-that: will resemble, our,…Lord’s!... That’s-right!...

Only, then,…*(after-our / Resurrection)*… Shall we, also,…stand-in-the / “Spirit!”… Yes!... As, our,…Jesus / stands-today: in-the-Spirit!... Amen.

This,…man-called / (“Stephen”): mentioned in this, chapter (7): was one, who was full,…of-the / Holy-Spirit!...

And, as he,…”gazed-into-Heaven” / he-saw: “God’s-Glory!”… Much, like our,…Jesus / also-saw: God’s-Glory!... On those, last moments,…in that, night: on that / “Mount-of-Olives!”… *(prior, to Jesus’ / arrest)*…

What, did this,…(“Stephen”) / see?...

Answer: He, saw,…Jesus / a-separate-entity: (“standing”),…at-the-right / hand, of: God!... *(read, verses: 55-56)*…

Yes!... (“Twice-mentioned”), in our,…Bible / for: “emphasis-sake!”… Amen.

Saul, whose name,…later, was changed / to: Paul… He, was present,…at / (“Stephen’s-Stoning”)!... This,…Saul / “persecuted”: all-believers, at that,…time. Although, this,…Saul / was-a: Pharisee!... *(read, verse: 58)*…

Yes!... A, well-learned-man,…in / Moses’-Law!... He, didn’t quite understand,…this / undertaking: occurring, under his,…very / nose!...

Saul, believed,…like, every one / else: that-this, was just,…another / sect: rising-to-taint, their existing,…”Faith!”…

And, so,…”The-Religious-Order” / of-that-Day: were those, most,…”threatened!”… *(by-what / was-happening)*…

Much,…”Healing” / and: dispossessing, of demons!... Something, that,…these / “Religionist”: could-not-achieve, themselves!... An, unknown,…(“Power”)!... *(was-rising / to be: recognized)*…

Praise-God!... For, these marvelous-truths!... Amen.

Friends, as we come,…to-a-close / in-this: chapter, (7)… Please, note-well,…the following:

(“Stephen”),…pleads-for-forgiveness!... Not, for,…himself / but-for: those very same, who,…are / “executing-him!”…

Here, we find,…”a-type” / of: Jesus’-own-pleas!... *(also, onto / His-Father: as Jesus, was nailed / to-that: Roman-Stake)*…

REMEMBER?... “Forgive them,…Father!... For, they know,…(Not) / what-they: do!”… Amen.

And, finally,…(“Stephen’s-Words”) / are-those-of: “freely-rendering-up”,…his-own / “Spirit!”…

Again, just like,…our / Jesus: it is, the,…(“Spirit”)!... *(which returns / to: The-Father!... Yes!... From, whence,…we-all / came)*…

Whereas, the,…(“Soul”) / by-contrast: represents, the,…(“life-giving-power / or: Breath-of-Life”): which, we all,…”receive” / upon-entering: this-fleshly-realm!...

Folks!... The-Spirit,…is-actually / “The-Intellect”: of each, individual… Yes!... We are all,…Spirits / presently-occupying: fleshly-bodies!... Your memories, your personality, your physical-characteristics,…everything-about / you: which describes, your person!... *(This – is / The-Spirit: of any, given individual)*… Amen.

The-Soul,…simply / is: the-power-source, given onto us,…upon / entering: this-physical-world!...

God,…(“Blew”) / into: Adams’-nostril. And, Adam,…became / a: “living-Soul”… But, upon,…Adam’s-Death!... His,…(“Spirit”) / returned: to the,…Father!... From, whence,…Adam / originally: came!...

“For, to be,…(absent) / from-the-body: is to be, (present),…with / God!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
112273_th.gif
112273_th.gif (7.37 KiB) Viewed 560 times
21297883_1706293989677826_367104916512047104_n.gif
21297883_1706293989677826_367104916512047104_n.gif (658.63 KiB) Viewed 560 times
22528299_1481092911944083_5465208501223238293_n.jpg
22528299_1481092911944083_5465208501223238293_n.jpg (53.48 KiB) Viewed 560 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

“ARE-YOUR-EYES,…ON,…JESUS?”…

Friends, in laboring-and-birthing,…this project; of sharing, my-own-perspective,…with regard, to: God’s-Word!...

I would like, to take this moment,…to, acknowledge you: my-reading-audience!...

Yes, we are,…”Free-at-Last!”…

Ours,…(“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”), has been a process,…of opening: our-own-spirit. And, of answering,…this, call.

Yes, you,…have made, my journey; as-a-writer, by hobby. Truly, an enjoyable-and-spiritual,…experience.

Your support, has kept me,…”encouraged”,…all-throughout; these-many-years. Never, have you doubted,…that, we shall; indeed see-again, the very,…Son-of-God!...

Yes, in all,…of,…His-own-Splendor!... And, with His-Father’s-Glory,…in,…Hand!...

Thank-you, for,…(“stepping-out”),…in this, exercised-faith; as we, have walked alongside,…The-Father: His-Son and the Holy-Angels, of Heaven!...

Yes, we have,…(“partnered”),…and have made, this pilgrimage; most-worthwhile. No, we haven’t figured,…all-things, out.

Not, just yet,…because, we’re still; working-our-dreams,…and,…carrying-our-careers,…covering, this-field: we call, Life!...

The ideas, of our present-world,…no-longer, feed; what used-to-be, our,…misery!... We’ve learned, to put-aside,…that, mind; which functioned, more like,…”ravenous-dogs”: and have exchanged them, for minds of,…innocent-children!...

There’s, no-more,…hatred. No-more, resentments. No-more, wanting to control,…everything-and-everybody!....

No, sir!... Nobody, in their-own-midst,…can, in-any-way; hurt us, (who-truly-believe)!...

For, today,…we, realize that; the chosen-and-destined, don’t experience,…(“strings”),…of: bad-luck!...

You, (dear-reader and friends), have been that,…”powerful-team”; who, is my truest-source,…of: inner-strength!...

*(save / Jesus-the-Christ: Himself)*

Yes, we are those,…who-know,…what’s-going-on. Our, personal-lives,…aren’t, falling-to-pieces.

We, do,…what,…”Mindful,…People”,…do!...

We offer, (“others”),…suggestions, that,…do-more-than; just-merely-sound,…(“good”)!...

Confusion, does-not-reign,…”Supreme”,…with those, who,…have-listened; to what we,…have-had: to share.

Insanity, is not,…in-the-cards; for us!...

More importantly, we recognize more than,…ever; this-one-truth…

That,…beneath,…(“All,…The,…Bravado”),…lies, a-real-need; for inward-growth,…and,…spiritual-wisdom!...

Yes, a true-need,…for us, to change: both, our,…”hearts-and-minds!”...

As well, our-own,…”Mindset-and-Mission!”…

Today, everything makes,…”Perfect,…Sense!”…

We, are on a trip,…which, requires,…much-boldness; of heart. Yes, strength-of-mind. And,…Power,…of-the-Spirit!...

There’s something, bigger than,…ourselves,…out-there; and we’ve made it, part of our,…personal-lives: within!...

Yes,…(“indwelling”),…as-it, should be!...

Not, everything,…is,…as it: should be. That’s why, you’re here,…with, me. To make-a-difference. To change, what’s-wrong. And, to do,…what-is-right!...

Folks, if you know,…(“Who”),…walks-besides-you, (meaning, Jesus); you will, never-again,…be,…Afraid!... Amen.

I-for-one, have come,…to-the,…realization, that; His-Father’s-Grace, is what continues,…to sustain: me. Yes, in,…all-things!...

For, in the end,…we are those, who-walk; most convinced, that,…because-of-Christ’s / accomplished-deeds; we shall, in turn,…see: our,…(“eternal-tomorrows”)!...

And, each-day,…that passes,…because, of this awareness; drudgery, has become,…quite: Dead!...

Good-Deeds and much servitude,…unto-others: is our, new-order,…each-day!... Amen.

So, in closing: Take-Heed!... Our,…Redeemer,…draws-ever-nearer; with each-breath, we take-in.

Don’t cloud-your-minds,…with-these,…”Perceived,…Oppressors!”…

Who, only desire to,…”steal-away”,…your-own,…”Crown-of-Righteousness!”…

I pray, that: “You come, to,…rest-your-spirit,…with-these-truths!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Attachments
thumbnail (6).jpg
thumbnail (6).jpg (160.86 KiB) Viewed 560 times
thumbnail (8).jpg
thumbnail (8).jpg (186.15 KiB) Viewed 560 times
thumbnail (7).jpg
thumbnail (7).jpg (169.86 KiB) Viewed 560 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

“WE-ARE,…AS / ONE!”…

Friends. Please-read,…*(John 14: 10 – 11 )*…

Spiritual-connotations, are indeed,…discerned-well / only-by: true-believers!... Amen.

“Believe,…Me, (Jesus-speaking) / that, (I-Am): in the,…Father. And,…The-Father / is-in: Me!... Or, else,…believe / on-account-of: the,…(works),…themselves!”…

Jesus, repeats this,…concept / of: “Indwelling!”…

We,…(“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”); accept this, concept of,…(“The-Spirit / Indwelling”)!...

And, that-there’s-truly,…an-existing / chain-of-command: within this,…”Spiritual-Realm!”…

The-Father,…(“Indwells”),…with / His-Son!...*(Jesus-the-Nazarene)*…

As,…does / The-Son, also: (“Indwell”),…with / His-Father!...*(Jehovah / His-Glorious-Name)*…

Tell me, dear-reader,…are we, not-asked / to-accept: the,…(“Indwelling”),…of / Jesus?...

This,…is-how-we,…all / become, as: One!... Yes!...

In,…”Virtues”,…and / in: “Mindset-and-Mission!”… Amen.

No,…”Army” / could-ever-win: any-given, war!... Unless, all-of-its,…soldiers / are-as: One!... Yes!...

In,…”Cause-and-Vision!”…

Folks!... It’s, all-about,…”Glorifying / The-Father: in what, we,…do-and-say!...

*(Please-read, John 14: 13 )*…

Note-well, the words found,…in / *(John 14: 16 )*…

“And, I,…(Jesus-speaking) / will ask, The-Father; and He,…(God) / will give you: (Another-Helper)!... To be, with you,…forever!”… Amen.

Friends. “Another-Helper”,…means, exactly / that: someone-else, uniquely-proper, separate and different. Yes!...

Apart, from,…The-Father / and: His-Son!...*(a-third-entity / if-you-will)*…

This,…(“Spirit-of-Truth”) / found-in: *(verse: 17 )*… Also,…(“Indwells”),…with-true / believers!...

For,…His-Commissioned-Work / involves: comforting-and-guiding, us,…into / all-truths!...

*(not, into any / man-made: “Doctrines-of-Devils”)*…

Dear-reader and friends. A more, powerful-truth,…cannot / exist: than-that, found in: *(John 14: 20 )*…

Folks!... Just, as,…The-Father / is-in: Jesus!... So, is,…our / Jesus: in-us!...

We, are-all-as,…One / or: we-are-not!... Amen.

Yes!... One-in-Unity!... One-in-Love!... One-in-Faith!... One-in-Service!...*(onto – others)*…

Or,….Not!...

P.S. Soon-enough, I shall bring you,…more / regarding: these-special-truths!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=6480
Attachments
18949150_451904715170395_2595164586231463936_n.gif
18949150_451904715170395_2595164586231463936_n.gif (216.44 KiB) Viewed 560 times
116404_th.gif
116404_th.gif (7.9 KiB) Viewed 560 times
18946752_217901888730814_6446148571539439616_n.gif
18946752_217901888730814_6446148571539439616_n.gif (2.66 MiB) Viewed 560 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

(“PEACE”),…BE-WITH-YOU!...

God-of-Shalom!... “Thank-You, that,…Your-Desire / is-for-Peace; to reign in our, lives!... Thank-You, for the work of,…Jesus; Your-Son!... And, for the work of,…The-Holy-Spirit!... Whose, many fruits in our lives,…bring / us: much, peace,…Indeed!”… Amen.

Friends!... Central, to-our-own,…transformation / is-the-message,…of: The-Cross!... It’s the broken, who discover that,…by-in-and-thru / The-Resurrection, of,…Jesus; we-too, can find our lives,…”Resurrected!”…

Dear-reader!... Only, by-in-and-thru,…Jesus / do-we-gain; true peace and healing!... Yes!... Jesus!...

“Peace”,…isn’t merely / the-absence-of: conflict!... No, sir!... It’s also, the presence of,…”God’s-Wholeness!”… Amen.

This-is-why, our,…Apostle-Paul / points, “The-Galatians”; to the, Holy-Spirit’s,…transformational-work!... As, this,…”Spirit-of-Truth” / operates in our lives; He, generates,…His-Fruits: which includes, Love!...

Joy, patience-and-much,…much: more!... Yes!... (read: Galatians 5: 22-23)

It’s, by-in-and-thru,…this / “Spirit”; that we,…who-believe / receive-all-the, vital elements; of true,…”enduring-peace!”… Yes!...

As,…this / “Spirit”; enables us to live, in,…God’s-own-Peace / we learn, to bring; our needs and concerns, to our,…Heavenly-Father!... *(Yahweh: His-Glorious-Name)*

Friends!... This,…”Peace” / transcends-all: understanding!... It’s a, “Peace”,…that / will-guard-our; hearts and our minds, in-by-and-thru,…Christ-Jesus!... Amen. (read: Philippians 4:7)

Tell-me, dear-reader!... Which-is-bigger?... Your, worst-problems?... Or, The-Living-God,…Who / made: “everything?”…

Dear-God!... We, (Your-Son’s-Followers), believe that,…You / can-help-us; with the very things, we’re facing,…today!... Yes!... Help us, to be open,…to / Your-Power,…and: Goodness!... Especially, when we begin to feel,…over-whelmed: by-our-troubles!”… Amen.

Folks!... Even, (“Job”); conceded,…in-the-end!... Yes!... (read: Job 42:2)

“I know, (Job: speaking); that You, (God),…can-do-all: things!”… Amen.

Friends!... Sometimes, we need to exercise,…an / “intentional”: withdrawal. Yes!... A time, for restoring our own,…spirit!...

Our own, Jesus,…was / known-for, with-drawing-to; desolate places,…and: pray!... Yes!... His time, there,…was spent / in: “solitude-not-isolation!”… It’s where, Jesus,…communed / with: His-Father!... *(our-Father)* Yes!...

With,…His-God!... *(our-God)*… Amen.

Being,…”renewed-and-restored”,…spiritually-speaking / He, would,…there-after; step back, once more,…into: “His-Appointed-Mission!”… Yes!... (read: Luke 5:16)

Ordained, by,…The-Father!... Sent-to-us, to share the,…gospel-message / with-regard-to: “His-Father’s-Kingdom!”… Amen.

“To seek and to,…(Save): the – lost!... (read: Luke 19:10)

Dear-reader!... In our, faithful-efforts,…to / serve; it’s good for us, to remember that,…our / Jesus: often-withdrew. If this practice, was important,…for / Jesus,…then; how much more, so,…for: us?...

May we, regularly,…spend-time / with-our: Heavenly-Father!... Who, can fill us,…again / to: “overflowing!”… Amen.

“Thank-You, for the reminder,…Father!... Of, my need for,…time / spent-with: You!... Yes!... I need, Your-Grace and Strength,…to / renew-my-often,…weary: spirit!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
110222_th.gif
110222_th.gif (6.39 KiB) Viewed 551 times
325819_th.gif
325819_th.gif (7.87 KiB) Viewed 551 times
105582_th.gif
105582_th.gif (7.41 KiB) Viewed 551 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

THIS-IS,…LIFE: (“CHANGING”)!...

Friends!... Almighty-God, is the,…One / Who; goes with you, to battle,…against your,…enemies: to give you,…”Victory!”… Amen. (read: Deuteronomy 20:4)

Indeed, even against the,…”Sting-of-Death!”… (read: 1st Corinthians 15: 56-57)

Knowing this, truth,…prepares us / for – life’s: tough tests,…yes!...

To build our ministry, we study,…(God’s-Word); we work and we pray. Then,…”prepared” / we’re-more-than: conquerors!... *(by-in-and-thru: Christ-Jesus)* The-Son-of-God!...

Heavenly-Father!... “As we, (Your-Son’s-Followers), approach this life’s,…greatest / tests; inspire us to, prepare our,…hearts-and-minds; so that,…You: get-the-Glory!”… Amen.

Folks!... The,…”Victory” / is-already-ours; by-in-and-thru, the very merits,…of: The-Son!... Yes!... *(although, there remains: many-smaller-skirmishes)*

Dear-reader!... No matter, where-we-run,…God / is: there!...

Father!... “You’re the,…One / I-can-always,…run: to. Help us, turn to,…You / first; by-in-and-thru, The-Holy-Spirit’s,…guidance. Lead us, not,…into: temptations. And, deliver us,…from / all: evil”… Amen.

My-personal-hope, lies in the promised,…”New-Heavens and a New-Earth!”… (read: Isaiah 65: 17-25)

Friends!.. The future, renovation of,…”Heaven-and-Earth” / is-in-plain: view!... (see: verse – 17) And, it’s not merely,…”cosmetic!”… No, sir!...

It’s, deep-and-real. Life-altering and life-preserving!... (see: verse – 21)

Violence, will-be-a,…thing / of-the: past!... (see: verse – 25)

Folks!... While, the reversals envisioned,…in / Isaiah-chapt.-65; will be realized, in the future. The God, (Yahweh: His-Magnified-Name); Who,…will orchestrate a universal,…”restoration” / is-in-the, business of: “Changing-Lives!”… Right-now!... Yes!... Indeed!... Amen.

All-of-it, will be accomplished,…by-in-and-thru: The-Son!... God’s-Best,…”Workmanship!”… Our,…very-own / “Intercessor!”… And, God’s-own-Mediator!... Yes!... Jesus-of-Nazareth!... (read: 2nd Corinthians 5: 17)

Dear-reader!... Are you, in need of,…”restoration?”… Has your, personal life,…been / broken; by doubts, disobedience-and-pain?... *(both: physically-and-spiritually, speaking)*

Know-this-Truth!... “Life-Change”,…by-in-and-thru / Jesus; is-indeed, very real. And, beautiful. And, available for the grasping!... Yes!...

Offered, to whom,…”so-ever-wills!”… Amen.

All, we have to do,…is / “ask-and-believe!”… Amen.

Friends!... “Imploring”,…Almighty-God / is-your-first: step!... *(right-after: surrendering-your-own, will)*

What’s, keeping you from,…believing / in: Jesus?...

Dear-Jesus!... “You, know best,…what-changes / are-needed-in; my personal life. What, must we do,…to / mirror: You?... Please, work,…diligently / in-our-lives,…and; teach-us-more, about,…Your-Father’s-Love!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
the-waves-of-life_thumb30.jpg
the-waves-of-life_thumb30.jpg (32.64 KiB) Viewed 550 times
LET HIM IN.jpg
LET HIM IN.jpg (64.57 KiB) Viewed 550 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

LET’S-LIVE,…TO: (“SERVE”)!...

Friends!... I have learned, to rely on,…Almighty-God / in-all-things; the big and the small… Yes!... When we, depend more on our,…Creator / to-help-us,…love; those around us. We, too,…like-our / Apostle-Paul; will find many, opportunities to share our,…Faith: “Authentically!”… Yes!...

Loving-Jesus!... “You, work,…by-in-and-thru / our-weaknesses; to bring all,…”The-Glory” / to: Your-Father!... Amen. *(Yahweh: His-Glorious-Name)*…

Please-Lord!... “Move, in my life,…today / that-I-might,…share: Your-Good-News!... About, Your-Father’s-Grace!”… Amen.

Folks!... Our, identity can never be,…”Stolen!”… No, sir!... By-in-and-thru, Jesus-of-Nazareth,…we / become: “God’s-Dearly-Loved”,…children!... Yes!... Why?...

Answer: Because, we not only,…”Follow” / Jesus,…we also; listen-well and believe!... “His-Spoken-Words!”… With regard to,…”His-Father’s-Kingdom!”… Amen. *(read: John 1: 12-13)*

Yes!... Ours-is-truly, a purpose,…”bigger-and-greater” / than-this-world, can: give!...

Father-in-Heaven!... “Life, in-all-its,…fullness / is: Yours!... Yes!... Yours, alone-to-give. I open, my hands to accept,…it!”… Amen.

Tell-me, dear-reader!... Do you ever, wonder if people are,…really / listening-to: you?...

We, (“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”), don’t need,…to rely,…on / feelings-or-wait, for,…a sign; to know that, our living God,…listens: to us!... *(His-Children)*

Friends!... All-the-promises, of,…Almighty-God / find-their-yes: by-in-and-thru,…His-Son!... *(our-dearest: Jesus)*… Yes!... *(read: 2nd Corinthians 1:20)*

Dear-Jesus!... “Thank-You, for hearing our prayers,…though / I-may-sometimes: doubt it. Help us, to trust,…Your-Father’s-Promises: as we listen, to,…Your-Spoken-Words!”… Amen.

Folks!... Jesus’-own-legacy, of,…kindness / still-inspires-countless,…others; to generously serve, those in need!... Yes!...

Dear-reader!... We read, in,…(Acts 9:36-42); a story about,…”Tabitha”: also known as,…”Dorcas!”… She, was a woman,…who-was / (“always”),…doing good: and helping, the poor!... Yes!...

After, she got sick and died. The grieving community, urged our,…Apostle-Peter / to: visit!... All the widows, showed,…Peter / how, “Dorcas”,…had: *(lived-to-serve)*…

In-a-miraculous,…(“act-of-compassion”),…Peter / brought, “Dorcas”: back-to-life!... Yes!... The news, of,…”Dorcas-Resurrection” / spread; and many people, believed,…in our,…Lord!... *(Jesus)*

But, it was,…Dorcas’ / own-commitment-to,…(“serving-others”); in practical ways, that ultimately touched,…the very / hearts-and-minds, of,…her: community!... Yes!...

Tell-me, are you,…demonstrating and/or - revealing-this-power,…of: “generosity?”… Oh’,…how-I-pray: so!... Amen.

Loving-God!... “Please, help-us-to,…love / others; in-practical-ways, each day. So, we can leave a legacy,…of / kindness; pointing others,…straight to,…You!”… Amen.

Folks!... In-closing: “Let us, sing,…in-the-shadow / of: His-Angels’-Wings!... Yes!... Let us, cling to,…Him: Whose-Right-Hand,…upholds,…us!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
104945_th.gif
104945_th.gif (6.07 KiB) Viewed 539 times
344639_th.gif
344639_th.gif (7.97 KiB) Viewed 539 times
348351_th.jpg
348351_th.jpg (4.81 KiB) Viewed 539 times