Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon »

UNSPEAKABLE,…(“JOY”): FOREVER!...

Friends!... There exists, a very dangerous,…”passion” / to-get: rich!... Yes!... It lurks about, us,…as-a / “Roaring-Lion!”… Ready to devour, us,…whole-heartedly!...

Don’t get me, wrong. There’s nothing, the matter,…with / money. To us, (“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”); it’s just a,…”medium-of-exchange!”… Amen.

But, those who desire to get,…”rich” / fall-into: “temptations!”… Yes!... For, it’s,…”Satan’s-Best-Snare!”…

Folks!... Foolish-and-harmful,…”desires” / plunge-us, into much: “ruin-and-destruction!”… *(read: 1st Timothy 6: 9)

Wealth, is-only-a,…”goad” / to-get: more!... *(unless, you consider yourself: to be a,…“Solomon”: of-sorts)*

Instead, we should pursue,…righteousness / godliness; Faith, Love, Endurance-and-Gentleness!... Yes!... *(read: 1st Timothy 6: 9-11)

These,…”Virtues” / grow-in-us; as we ask, Almighty-God,…to: form them, within…

Our-Truest-Satisfaction, should remain in the,…”seeking-of” / God’s-Face!... *(Yahweh: His-Majestic-Name)*

Dear-Father!... “I want to, (grow); to become more, like,…Your-Son!... Our, dearest,…Jesus!... Yes!... Help us, (His-Faithful-Followers); to cooperate with, what,…You’re / trying-to-teach: us!”... Amen.

Dear-reader!... Our,…”Secret” / lies-in-learning,…to: lean-on-Jesus!... And, to,…say: “Oh’ – Lord!... Help me, with this!”…

We all, face different challenges,…throughout / our: days!... Let us,…look-to-Jesus!... “Moment-by-Moment!”… Yes!...

In,…Jesus / rests-our: “Help, Strength-and-Peace!”… Amen.

By-in-and-thru, the,…”Son-of-God” / we – His – Followers; learn to,…”Hold-Back!”… From, snapping at our,…loved-ones!...

It is, in,…Jesus / that-we-find; all the necessary,…”Strength-and-Courage!”… To do, the next,…hard-thing!... Yes!...

As,…The-Son / has-always, looked,…to: His-Father!... For,…”Contentment!”… So, shall-we,…look / to: Jesus!... *(for-ours)* Amen.

Dear-Jesus!... “Thank-You, for giving me,…(Hope)!... Help us, to-find-strength,…in / You: when we are, weak!”… Amen.

Folks!... God’s-Love, is revealed,…in / many: “Ways!”… Yes!... In, Creation!... His-Voice, is,…present!... In, His-Wisdom!... He, made us,…well-able / to receive: His-own-Great-Heart!... Yes!...

In,…His-Power!... The-whole-universe, moves greatly within,…His: Will… Yes!... In,…His-Holiness!... God, shall-once-again,…walk / with: “mankind!”… As, He,…shows-us / the-path-to,…the: “New-Heaven and Earth!”… *(as-promised)* Amen. *(read: Isaiah 65: 17)*

Folks!... “Compliance”,…with / God’s-own-Dictates; always results in, eternal-bliss and unspeakable,…(“Joy”)!... Amen. Forever!...

Dear-reader!... Let us,…”close-up” / this-great,…Gulf; which exists, between,…Almighty-God,…and: His-Chosen-Children!...

Let us, eradicate the,…”desolation-of-disobedience!”… The pride-and-sinfulness,…of / our: “hearts-and-minds!”… Yes!...

The-Father, has,…”gifted-us” / with: His-only-Son!... *(our-dearest: Jesus)*

How, will,…He, (God); not sparing, His-own-Son,…today / along-with-Jesus; not give us,…”graciously”: all – things?... *(read: Romans 8: 32)*

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
348351_th.jpg
348351_th.jpg (4.81 KiB) Viewed 868 times
120471_th.gif
120471_th.gif (3.94 KiB) Viewed 868 times
345734_th.gif
345734_th.gif (7.93 KiB) Viewed 868 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

BE-STILL,…AND: (“KNOW”)!...
Friends!... Make-no-mistake. God, hears-our-prayers!... Whether, they’re,…quick-or-slow!...

But, often-times,…the-very-pace / of-our-lives; mimics the pace, of our hearts. And, we need to allow,…ample-time / for Almighty-God; to speak into, not only our personal lives,…but also / the-lives-of, those: around us!...

Tell-me, dear-reader!... How many, life-giving moments,…have we / missed; by rushing?... And, by saying,…Amen!... *(and then, being done: with it all)*

Yes!... We’re often, very impatient with everything,…from / slow-people; to the slow-lane, in traffic. Yet, I-believe-God,…in / His-Kindness, is-saying: “Be-Still,…and / know-that: I-Am-God!”…

So, let’s remember that,…*(Yahweh)* / is-our-refuge, and our: strength!... Yes!... Even, our-ever-present,…”Help” / in: troubles!...

Folks!... to do so, is to,…”Trust!”…

Heavenly-Father!... “Thank-You, for being our,…ever-present / Help: in-good-times, and in bad. Give us, Your-Abundant-Grace. May we learn, to be still and know,…that / You-are-God!”… Amen.

Know-this-Truth:

Our-living-God, will never,…”Force-Us” / to-be: Faithful-to-Him!... No, sir!... This,…”must” / come; of-our-own, free,…will. Yes!...

It’s because, He,…Loves – us / that,…He; also allows, us to choose,…”for-or-against”: Him!...

Dear-God!... “Help-me, to,…Honor-You / as-Your-Son: Honors-You!... Especially, by-in-and-thru,…my / daily: choices. Yes!... Thank-You, for loving,…us, (Your-Son’s-Followers); Faithfully, throughout our entire,…lives!”… Amen.
Let us,…”Sanitize” / our-words, and: our deeds!... May we, admit openly,…the need / of-turning-to: God!... So, that,…by-in-and-thru / our-earnest-repentance; He, may,…”scour-away” / the-soil-of,…our: many sins!... Amen.

Humble yourself, before,…His-Son!... Turn, your-washing-of,…hands / into: sincere – worship!... Yes!... Our-worldly-societies, scattered throughout this planet,…need-to-turn / their focus: back-to-God!...

Beset-by-quarrels, and countless,…fights; our battles for,…”one-upmanship” / make-us: enemies-of-God!... Yes!...

Our-worldly, pleasures-and-possessions,…our / money; these must not,…”own-us!”… No, sir!... Our-double-mindedness, only,…”enslaves!”… Yes!...

Come-clean, with,…Christ!... Choose, to,…Honor / His-Father!... In whom, we,…”Trust!”… Theirs, a-human-tendency,…to / trust; in many things, less-than-a,…true / relationship, with both: The-Father and His-Son!...

We, (“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”); must turn from, our sins. And, turn,…personally / toward: The-Holy-Spirit’s,…guidance!...
Friends!... Our, ultimate,…”well-being” / doesn’t-rest-on: the many false-senses,…of / security.
In,…”Repentance-and-Rest” / is-our: Salvation!... In,…”Quietness-and-Trust / is-our: Strength!... But, many of you,…don’t / possess: any of this!... No, sir!...

Dear-reader!... Our, God,…longs-to-be / “Gracious!”… Yes!... Blessed, are all who,…”wait” / for: The-Son’s-Return!...

I-Trust-You, dear,…Jesus!... “Help us, to always rely on,…Your / Spoken-Words,…because; You are always,…Faithful”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Attachments
103517_th.gif
103517_th.gif (6.99 KiB) Viewed 788 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

“SEEK,…HIS,…WAYS!”…

Friends!... I trust in,…The-Holy-Spirit / to empower; these written words!... Yes!...

Without, fear-or-reluctance,…I continue / to: write!...

Father-in-Heaven!... “Thank-You, for revealing,…Yourself / by-in-and-thru: Your-Written-Words!... And, for all of those,…who / You; have placed in my, own life. Yes!... May-I-continue, to share feely,…with / others; as-You, empower these,…words!”… Amen.

Folks!... We don’t need, to be uncertain,…of / God’s-Goodness!... I know that, His,…”Timing” / is-indeed, most: “Perfect!”… Yes!...

Heavenly-Father!... “Thank-You, for making me,…Your / child; by-in-and-thru, the very merits of,…Jesus!... Your-only-begotten. Yes!... Today, I welcome,…Your-Presence: in-my-adoption!”… Amen.

Dear-reader!... “Seek,…God’s-Ways!”…

“The-Book-of-Proverbs”,…is a companion / of many,…wise: sayings!... Many, penned by,…Solomon!... Who, was acclaimed as the,…”Wisest-Man!”… *(of-his-own: era)* (read: 1st Kings 10: 23)…

It’s,…(31 – chapters); call the reader, to listen to,…wisdom. And, to avoid,…folly!... Starting, with….”The-Core-Message” / of: (see – Proverbs: chapter 1: 7)…

“The fear of God, is the beginning of,…knowledge!”…

(“Wisdom”), is defined principally,…as / knowing; what-to-do,…and when. This-in-itself, comes from: “Honoring-Almighty-God!”… *(Yahweh)*… Yes!... How, so?...

Answer: By,…”Seeking,…His,…Ways!”… Amen.

Friends!... When we, Honor-God,…and / seek,…His-Ways; we will receive, the wisdom necessary,…for / all: that-really-matters!... Yes!...
Dear-God!... “Remind me, each day that,…You’re-the-Source / of – wisdom: which I need!”… Amen.

Folks!... Let not, your own communication,…with / His-Son: ever-falter. Don’t, let it be,…hindered!... For, by the very works,…of / The-Holy-Spirit; let your doubts, be known,…and-then,…blocked. But, never,…your-own-communication / with: Christ-Jesus!...

Confess, your sins. And, turn-to-the,…Son!... His-Father’s-Grace, will,…”over-shadow” / you: when you do!...
Father!... “Guide me, to discover what’s,…limiting / my: communication-with-Christ!... Help me, daily,…to better / connect-with: Jesus!... By-in-and-thru, the many works,…of / The-Holy-Spirit!”… Amen.

God, save us from,…the sin of / doing: “nothing!”… Yes!... “Idleness”,…is-a-terrible: sin!...

Dear-reader!... Live-with,…”Diligence!”… Make, every effort,…to grow,…in / God’s-Grace!... And, to live,…for: Him!...

Our-living-God, can instill,…in us,…(”Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”) / a desire and capacity; to grow continually, and,…to be more: like,…Jesus!... Yes!...

So, let us,…add / to-our-Faith: Goodness!... And, to,…Goodness: Knowledge!... Let us, not-forsake,…”Self-Control” / nor: perseverance-and-godliness!... Amen. (read: 2nd Peter 1: 5-10)

Friends!... If these qualities, are yours / and are,…”increasing”; they shall then, keep you from being,…”ineffective!”… Or,…”Unfruitful”… Yes!... In the knowledge, of our Lord,…Jesus-the-Christ!... Amen.
P.S. The-Father, desires most,…that / we,…(“begin-to-mirror”): His-Son!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
103497_th.gif
103497_th.gif (6.58 KiB) Viewed 786 times
103650_th.gif
103650_th.gif (4.54 KiB) Viewed 786 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

WE-HAVE-A,…(“CHOICE”)!...

Friends!... Almighty-God, does know your whole,…story!... He’s-the-One, you can freely talk,…to; even if you’re, reluctant to talk with,…others!...

By-in-and-thru, His-Son,…God / invites-us-to; come to Him, with our confusion,…our / anxious-thoughts: as well, our struggles-and-temptations!... Yes!...

Who-of-us, will,…”yield” / to: Him?... *(completely)*… Only, then,…will / He, reach-out-to; restore-and-rewrite, the parts of our story,…that / make-us-sad: because we’ve wandered, from,…Him!... Amen.

Folks!... Our-living-God, knows us better,…than / anyone-else, ever can; and still,…He / loves-us!... Yes!...

When, we daily surrender,…ourselves / to-Him, and seek-to-know; His Son, more fully. God, can then change,…our-story / for: His-Glory!... *(ultimately)*

Who-of-us, will remember the cost,…of / our: rescue?... Who-of-us, is looking to,…”The-Son” / in-times-of: trouble?...

Dear-reader!... Our help, comes from,…”His-Father!”… Maker, of both,…”Heaven-and-Earth!”… Yes!... *(Yahweh: His-Glorious-Name)* (read: Psalm 121: 2-8)…

Loving-God!... “Thank-You, for,…Your-Peace!... Please, continue to calm my heart,…in-the-areas / of-my-life; that seem, chaotic!”… Amen.

Thank-You, Jesus!... “For not, leaving me to face the storms,…on / my-own: I-need-You!”… Amen.

Father-in-Heaven!... “May the waves, of,…Your-Love / crash-over-us; producing a torrent, that streams to others,…through: (Your-Son’s-Followers)!”… Amen.

Sweet-Jesus!... “Son-of-God!... Give me, Your-Father’s,…Grace-and-Mercy / as-we-seek; to care for those, who have cared,…for: us!... Help us, to trust,…The-Holy-Spirit / with-our: needs!”… Amen.

Dear-reader!... If anyone, does not provide for his,…relatives; and especially for members, of his or her,…household. These very same, in essence,…have,…(”denied”) / our: Faith!... And, they are considered,…”worse-than” / even-an: unbeliever!... Amen. (read: 1st Timothy 5: 8)…

Don’t, disown,…Jesus!... (read: Matthew 10:33)

Friends!... (“WE-HAVE-A,…CHOICE”)!... Yes!...

In Love, Almighty-God,…provided / us-with: His-Son!... *(our-Saviour)* Let’s keep it, that way,…shall-we?... Let’s stop, calling,…Jesus / God: Himself!... For, you deny,…each-of-them / their-own: very special, perspective-roles!... Amen.

And, a plan for us,…is in the / works!... That’s-right!... We, (who-believe); are to finally, be in our,…God’s-Presence / (although-yet-future): ultimately, for all of eternity. Yes!...

But, for those who,…choose-to-reject / The-Son’s-Message; these very same, lose-out on the opportunities,…”literally” / of-a: life-time!...

May we, trust in,…Jesus!... The-very, One,…chosen / by: God!... Yes!... To,…”Save” / humanity; from otherwise, an-eternal-separation,…from-our: Creator!... That’s-right!... *(Jesus’-own-God!... Our,…God!... His-Father!... Our,…Father!...)*

Heavenly-Father!...”Thank-You, for providing our,…Salvation; by-in-and-thru, Your-Son!... Jesus!... And, thank,…You / for-sending-warnings; reminding us, of the importance,…of-placing-our / Faith,…in: Your-Son’s-Spoken-Words!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
106795_th.gif
106795_th.gif (7 KiB) Viewed 758 times
105931_th.gif
105931_th.gif (8 KiB) Viewed 758 times
120999_th.gif
120999_th.gif (7.9 KiB) Viewed 758 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

NOT-MY-WORDS,…THAT: (“COUNT”)!...

Friends!... The,…”dissatisfaction” / we-sense-most, deep-down; is actually, our longing for,…Almighty-God!... Yes!...

“Home”,…is where the,…heart / is: they-often-say!...

Folks!... Longing-for-home, is more than,…being / tied-to-the,…land: itself!... Yes!...

It’s,…”Communion-with-God!”… This, is what we most,…desire!... *(although, some of you; might never realize,…this: Truth)*…

Father!... “Help us, understand that,…only / You; can satisfy our, longings. Help us, be-at-home,…with / You; no matter, where-we-are!”… Amen.

Father!... Today, I bring,…You / my-needs; and the needs, of others. Confident, that,…You’ll / hear-and-answer; I’m-most-grateful, that it’s,…Your-Goodness / and-not-my, words,…that: count!”… Amen.

Folks!... God, is greater than,…we-are / even-greater-than,…Jesus: Himself!... Yes!... *(read: John 14:28)*…

Dear-reader!... If we are, to believe the,…(“quoted”),…words-of-Jesus!... Then, why-would-we,…doubt / the: Truth?...

As-we-navigate, this present life,…there-are-often / times, when things,…get; so-over-whelming, that,…we / feel-completely: “disoriented!”… Yes!...

Example: The-Death, of a loved-one!... A job,…loss!... A betrayal, by a friend,…and/or,…even-a-family: member. Life’s, unexpected tragedies,…can easily,…leave / us-feeling: lost-and-confused!... Yes!...

Friends!... It is, in,…God’s-Presence / where,…His-Son; finds His, renewed strength, hope-and-joy!... The same, should be most true,…for / us: (“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”)!...

Heavenly-Father!... “Thank-You, for not abandoning us,…in/ our; challenging-and-disorienting, circumstances. Lead us, to rely on,…Your-Son / and: The-Holy-Spirit!... For, we know that,…collectively / they-shall-guide: our every step. Today-and-tomorrow!”… Amen.

Dear-Jesus!... “Send us,…Your-Light / and: Your-Faithful-Care!”… Amen.

Folks!... By-in-and-thru, the teachings of our,…Holy-Scriptures!... And, the convictions of our,…guilt / God, continues-to-work,…in our; hearts-and-minds. Yes!...

Our, Creator,…corrects-our-misguided,…perspectives / about: ourselves-and-others!...

Dear-God!... “Search-my-heart. And, show me where,…I-need-to / change!”… Amen.

Dear-reader!... I-pray-that: “You, come-to-realize,…that / what-you, already,…posses; is more than, enough!”… Amen.

For-those, who turn to,…God / He, makes possible; a breathless, joy-and-gratitude,…beyond: words!... Yes!...

Know-this-Truth:

Almighty-God, *(Yahweh)),…He, stands,…heart-broken / over-the-ways, in which; many-of-us, have abandoned,…Him!... Yes!...

Who-of-you, will allow,…Him / to-heal-our: “waywardness?”…

By-in-and-thru, His-Son!... God, repairs our brokenness. Once more, with the,…Holy-Spirit’s / Guidance; we can find, God’s-own-Wholeness!... And,…His / “Abundance!”… Amen. *(read: Hosea 14: 5-7)*…

God’s-Grace, like,…”Dew” / causes-His-people,…to,…”Blossom-like-a-Lily!”… And,…”Flourish-like-the-Grain!”…

P.S. Folks!... When, we’ve hurt others,…or / taken-for-granted; God’s-Goodness, in our lives. It’s easy, to assume that,…we’ve / forever – “marred”: the good gifts, which we’ve been,…given!... Yes!...

But, when we…”Humbly-Turn” / to – Him!... We, can thereafter,…find,…His-Love / is-always-reaching, out to: embrace-and-restore,…us!... *(who-believe)*… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
121034_th.gif
121034_th.gif (7.81 KiB) Viewed 756 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

“IN,…PRAYER,…TODAY!”…

Holy-Spirit!... “Help me, to remember that,…You / carry-me; even when, I don’t feel it. Thank-You, for,…Your-Strength / and: Compassion!... Thank-You, for caring about,…the-intimate / details-of; my own life. Help me, to stay,…(close) / to: The-Son!”… *(at-all-times)* Amen.

Friends!... The,…”Israelites” / journey-through, the wilderness; wasn’t easy, at all. And, their,…”Faith” / waned: at-times. Yes!...

But, it was full of evidence,…of / God’s-Protection!... And, of,…”His-Provisions!”…

Folks!... Even, as we face challenges,…that / test-our-Faith; we can remember, that,…Almighty-God / is-there, carrying-us; by-in-and-thru, all of them,…yes!...

Dear-Jesus!... “Ask, Your-Father,…to / prune-my-heart; so that, I can learn to,…love-others, like You: Love-Your-Father!”… Amen.

Dear-reader!... The,…(“Joy”); which stems from, our hearts,…originates / in-knowing-that; we are not,…”forsaken”: no, sir!...

Friends!... When, this-present-life,…seems / dark; choose,…(“Joy”)!... Yes!... Let your own, smile,…be / a-window-of: Hope!...

Let us,…”reflect” / God’s-Love!... And, the,…”Light” / of: His-Son!... *(in-everything-we: do-and-say)*… Amen.

Dear-God!... “The, Hope,…You / provide; by-in-and-thru, Jesus!... This, in-itself-is,…my / truest-strength. Yes!... Help me, to be a better,…messenger / of: Your-Love!... To all, who surround,…me!”… Amen.

Dear-Jesus!... “Thank-You, for,…loving / us: who-believe!... Remind us, daily,…by / offering-us, glimpses of: Your-Goodness!... You,…Jesus!... Have made us, as,…One!... With,…Your-Father!... Help us, to live this,…One-ness / every: day!”… Amen.

Folks!... Our,…Jesus-of-Nazareth / makes-peace, and reconciliation; very possible, for all who believe,…in: His-Spoken-Words!... *(by-in-and-thru: His-Death-and-Resurrection)*…
So, if,…Jesus / is-our-peace; let’s not let, our differences,…divide: us!...
He’s, made us,…(“One”) / with: His-Father!... By, the sacrificial shedding,…of: His-Innocent-Blood!... Amen. *(a-criteria: set-forth-by, His-own-Father)*…
Friends!... The-Son’s-Call, for us to,…Love / one-another; even if we’re not, each other’s,…”Favorites!”… This,…”Call” / we must: Answer!... Yes!...

Looking, past each other’s,…faults / and-enabled-by; The-Holy-Spirit’s-Power, we can begin to extend,…Love / to: others!... Yes!... *(even-in: temperamental-seasons)*… Amen.

Only, then,…will / mutual-love: blossom!... That’s-right!... Over-time, and in spite,…of / ourselves!...

Dear-reader!... Someone’s own,…”cheerful-look” / brings-about; much joy to the heart!... Yes!... And,…”A-Cheerful-Heart” / is-good: medicine!... Amen. *(read: Proverbs 15: 30 – and – 17: 22)*…

Our,…(“Joy”): is-a-gift, from,…Almighty-God!... Because, we possess this,…”gift” / it-often-times; spills-out, into the lives of,…those / who: surround others!... Yes!...

We-are-those, who encourage people,…who / are-carrying-heavy: burdens!... And, we share,…God’s-Love / with-those-who,…are: looking-for-answers!... Yes!... *(to-Life’s-hard: questions)*…

P.S. Love-is-stronger, than,…Death!... It’s….a-sound-jealousy / unyielding: to the grave!... That’s-right!... Love, does,…(“Not”): give-up, its captives!...
Whereas,…Death / does: by-in-and-thru, our dearest,…Jesus-The-Christ!... Amen.

Love,

Izzy!...
Attachments
104857_th.gif
104857_th.gif (6.3 KiB) Viewed 654 times
104861_th.gif
104861_th.gif (5.97 KiB) Viewed 654 times
348445_th.gif
348445_th.gif (7.26 KiB) Viewed 654 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

PRAYER,…IS: (“WORSHIP”)!...

Friends!... Since, we each have,…”unique-callings” / let’s-overcome-envy, by not; comparing ourselves, with others!...

Let’s,…”celebrate” / each-other’s-successes: instead!... Amen.

What-a-gift, it would be,…to / become; a-person-who, prays as passionately,…for / others; as-we-pray, for say,…lost-treasure / to-be: found!...

Jesus-of-Nazareth!... He, believes that,…you-and-me / are-worth: finding!... Yes!...

Father-in-Heaven!... “Thank-You, for reminding us,…in / Your-Word; that every person, You’ve ever,…created / past-present-and-future; is indeed a, priceless-gift,…worth: (Saving)!”… Amen.

Folks!... (PRAYER,…IS: “WORSHIP”)!...

It should be, full-of-adoration,…affection / and-fondness-for,…both: The-Father and His-Son!...

So, let-us-declare,…what-we / value: the most!... Yes!...

“Prayer”,…is-the-highest / expression, of-our-dependence: upon our, living-God!...

Dear-reader!... Anything, large-enough-to,…occupy / our-hearts-and-minds; is also, large-enough-to,…hang: our-prayers-on!... Yes!...

We-are-those, who,…”wait-with-patience” / and-with-much: “Submission!”… *(as-The-Son: Subjects-Himself, to,…His-Father)*… Amen.

So, ask for,…”spiritual-understanding!”… For, it’s the means,…by / which-we, comprehend what; Almighty-God, *(Yahweh)*,…is-saying-to: us!... (who-believe)… Yes!...

Friends!... In-the-quiet, place of,…”prayer” / God, comforts: instructs-and-listens, to,…us!... And, it’s-in-that,…same / “place-of-prayer”; that we begin, to learn how to,…Love!... Yes!...

Folks!... We need,…Jesus!... Yes!... To,…”stand-up” / for: us!... As,…The-Holy-Spirit / guides-us-into: all-things!... *(both-known-and: unknown)*… Amen.

Who-do-you,…know?... Who, could use your,…support?... Whose,…”rights” / have-been: trampled?... Whose,…”talents-and-skills” / have-been: dismissed?... Whose,…”voice” / isn’t-being: heard?...

Yes!... It-may-be, quite,…”risky!”… To,…step-out / for-someone: else!... But,…Oh’ / it’s-so: Right!... Amen.

Loving-God!... “Help us, to-love-others,…as / You’ve-always: Loved-Your-Son!... Our-Beloved-Jesus!”… Amen.

Dear-reader!... “Adoption-Changes-Lives!”… Yes!...

We-are-all,…”Children-of-God!”… By-in-and-thru, our exercised,…”Faith” / in: Jesus-of-Nazareth!... And, it’s because,…of-our,…”Faith” / that-we-become; co-heirs-with,…The-Son!... *(inside: His-Father’s-Kingdom)*…

And, as members of,…God’s-Family / our-identity, and future: is changed!... Yes!... *(completely)*…

I-pray-that: “You, also-believe-in,…this / eternal-and-glorious: (Promise)!”… Amen.

Meanwhile, travel,…lightly-and-finish: well. Yes!... This-Race, we all,…call: Life!... *(follow: The-Holy-Spirit’s-Wisdom)*…

Remember, that you are not,…forgotten!... No, sir!... We, worship-a-living,…God / Who, is-the-keeper,…of: Time!... And,…of / Eternity!... Yes!...

In-closing: Father-in-Heaven!... “When, we’re tempted to feel,…rejected / forgotten-and-abandoned; help us, to ponder,…once-more / The-Love: You-Demonstrated, by sending us,…Jesus!”... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
15026.gif
15026.gif (4.62 KiB) Viewed 652 times
112321_th.gif
112321_th.gif (6.53 KiB) Viewed 652 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

AND-SO,…IT: (“IS”)!...

Friends!... Have you ever, felt,…”worthless?”… Do you believe, no one will ever,…really / listen-to-you?... *(especially: if-they-know, your own past)*…

And, are you convinced that,…God / will-never,…use: you?...

Seared, into your,…heart-and-mind / are these; beliefs!... And, have these opinions,…ignited / years-long,…wars; easily believed, by,…you?...

Deep, within the,…inner-most-parts / of-your-soul; your own insecurities, and fears,…can’t seem / to ever: “escape!”…

Dear-reader!... Did you know, that the best,…kind-of-healing / comes-from-your,…own: personal testimonies?... Yes, sir!...

I-know-this, truth!... Why?...

Answer: Because, I’m a fine example,…of / that-person, mentioned: above!... That’s-right!...

Satan, will have you,…believing / these: full-out-lies!... *(if-you, allow,…him: to-influence-you)*…

Many-of-us, have experienced the,…”paralyzing-power” / of-negative-words; thoughts and opinions. Of both, yourselves and of what,…others / would-have-you: believe!...

Let’s combat,…”lies” / we’ve-accepted, about ourselves; by-learning,…God’s-Word!... Yes!...

Loving-Father!... “Help us, to prayerfully study,…our / Holy-Scriptures!... As, You,…help us / view-life; by-in-and-thru, the lens of,…Your-Truths!”… Amen.

Friends!... Almighty-God, *(Yahweh)* / is-a-refuge, and a shield,…to / those-who: believe!... Yes!... *(read: Proverbs 30:5)…
Dear-reader!... We-are-those, who,…hope / even-in: grief!... Yes!...

Example: Being separated, from our loved-ones,…in-this-life / is-truly: hard!... But, losing a loved-one,…in / Death: is-much-harder!... Yes!... And, it creates a sense of,…loss / that-won’t, be made right; until we’re, reunited with,…them!...

When, the-new-believers,…at / “Thessalonica”; wondered about, such losses,…our / Apostle-Paul, wrote: *(read: 1st Thessalonians 4:13)*…

He, explained that,…as / believers-in-Jesus; we can live, in,…”expectation”: of a wonderful, reunion!... Yes!...

“Together”,…forever / in-the-presence,…of: Christ-Jesus!... The-Son-of-God!... Our Lord, and Saviour!... *(see: verse – 17)*…

Friends!... Few experiences,…(”Mark”) / us-as-deeply, as,…the-separations: we endure!... But, by-in-and-thru,…Jesus / we-have: Hope!... Yes, sir!... Amen. *(of-being: reunited)*…

And, in the midst of,…grief-and-loss / we, (His-Faithful-Followers); can find the comfort, we need,…in-that-enduring: promise!... *(see: verse – 18)*…

Father-in-Heaven!... “There’s nothing, on this,…Earth / that-can-fill; these deep places, in our hearts,…which-have-been / made: empty. By-in-and-thru, many previous,…losses!... Draw us, to,…Your-Son!... And, comfort us,…with / Your-own: Love-and-Grace!”… Amen.

P.S. Don’t be, uninformed about those,…who / sleep-in: Death!... So, that you don’t,…grieve / like-the-rest,…of: mankind. Who, possess no,…Hope!... Amen. *(read: 1st Thessalonians 4: 13)*…

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
344916_th.gif
344916_th.gif (7.75 KiB) Viewed 619 times
120558_th.gif
120558_th.gif (7.37 KiB) Viewed 619 times
125061_th.gif
125061_th.gif (7.85 KiB) Viewed 619 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

ON-EARTH,…AS-IN,…(“HEAVEN”)!...

Friends!... Jesus’-own-Death, was,…”necessary” / to-cover-our: many sins!... *(it-was, The-Father’s,…own: set-forth-criteria)*… Yes!...

And, who-of-us,…can / argue-with: Almighty-God?...

The shedding,…of / Jesus’-own-Blood,…was-a: “collateral-repair!”…

The-Son’s, exemplary-obedience,…”restores” / our-fallen: state-of-affairs!... All, who-believe-in,…The-Son / possess-Hope: in-a-resurrection, from,…Death’s-Grip!... *(read: Romans 5: 17-19)*…

This,…”collateral-repair” / cost: Jesus-own-Life!... *(to-many-of-us: this doesn’t, seem very fair)*…

Let’s always, remember that,…”Subjection-and-Submission” / deals-with,…accepting; our superiors and their,…”Ways!”… Amen.

And, as-sure-as,…The-Heavens / are-higher-than: The-Earth!... So, are,…God’s-Ways!... Yes!... Higher-than-ours!... Amen.

Dear-Jesus!... “I-for-one, believe,…in: You!... Yes!... And, I-know-that,…Your / Sacrifices: count-for-me!... As-a-believer, and as one,…of,…Your-own: Followers!”… Amen.

Friends!... “Everything”,…God / does; He-does-it,…for,…His-Names’-Sake!... Why?...

Answer: To preserve-and-uphold,…His-Holiness!... His-Sanctity!... His-Perfection!... His-Flawless, and Unblemished,…”Character!”… Amen.

Dear-reader!... It’s, Who,…our-living / God: is!... Yes!... Holy!... Holy!... Holy!... That’s-right!... *(read: Nehemiah 1: 8-9)*…

Friends!... If we are,…”Unfaithful” / God, will scatter us; among the peoples!... Yes!... But, if you return to,…Him, *(Yahweh)* / and-keep,…plus,…”Do”: His-Commandments!... Then,…though / you-have-been, “out-cast”,…even to the / utter-most-parts,…of: existence!...

It is, even from,…there / that: Almighty-God, will gather you,…back!... Yes!...

Friends!... Where, God,…has-chosen / to-make, His-Name: dwell… It is there, where we want,…to / be: Yes!...

“The-New-Jerusalem”,…is a / spiritual-government; descending from above. Where, there will be the very,…”Throne-of-God!”… *(read: Revelation 22:1)*…

(“AND”),…of-the,…”Lamb!”… Yes!... Two-Thrones!... Yes!... And, for,…(”emphasis-sake”) / it’s mentioned,…again – in: *(read: Revelation 22:3)*…

Do we, (Not),…already / have; The-House-of-Representatives?... And, the,…Senate-Chamber?... Our,…own / Earthly-Governmental-Bodies; they indeed, mirror the celestial-realm. In many ways, we have been made,…in / God’s-own: Image!... Amen.

The,…”River” / mentioned-in: *(Revelation 22:1)*… This,…”Divides” / our: “New-Jerusalem!”… With,…The-Son’s-Dominion / on-one: side!... And,…God’s-Throne / on-the: other-side!...

For,…The-Son / will-always-be,…in: “Subjection!”… Yes!... To,…His-Father!... *(our: Most-High-God)*… Yahweh: His-Glorious-Name!...

Dear-reader!... The-Son, is most,…pleased / to serve, His-Father!... Just, as,…we / Jesus’-Faithful-Followers; shall always be,…”Subjected” / to: The-Son’s-own-Rule!... Over, our personal,…lives!... Amen.

All-of-it,…done-by: God’s-own-Will…

Dear-reader!... We-are-those, who,…worship / a-living-God!... Yes!... The-only,…One!... *(in-existence)*…

He, is a,…God / of-much: “Law-n-Order!”… Yes!... A – True / “Rank-n-File”: does indeed, exist on,…Earth!... As-it-is,…in: Heaven!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
125077_th.gif
125077_th.gif (7.73 KiB) Viewed 617 times
103942_th.gif
103942_th.gif (7.65 KiB) Viewed 617 times
103727_th.gif
103727_th.gif (6.35 KiB) Viewed 617 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

FIRST,…(“FORGIVE”)!...

Dear-God!... “Help me, to humbly serve,…others!”... Amen.

Friends!... Let us, continue to serve,…one-another / the way,…a host; welcomes a guest. True-greatness, resides in,…”serving!”… Yes!...

May your life, be one of,…”reflecting” / our – Master: Jesus-of-Nazareth!... *(a-legacy-of: humbleness)*… (read: Mark 9:35)

“Anyone, who wants to be,…first / must-be; the very last. And, the servant of,…all”… Amen.

Having, tasted both,…”successes-and-failures” /I-today, credit my Faith: in our dearest,…Jesus!... Yes!... For, sustaining,…me.

Though, we-may-fall. We, shall-rise,…again!...

Dear-reader!... Those, who trust in,…”The-Father!”… These, very-same-will,…experience / difficulties: yes!... And, many hardships,…also / that’s-right!...

However,…The-Father / is: Faithful… He, will-give-us,…the strength / by-in-and-thru: His-Son!... Yes!... Put, your confidence in,…”The-Holy-Spirit!”…

He, shall guide you,…toward: Truth!...

Heavenly-Father!... “Thank-You, that,…in, every trial / and in, every,…disappointment: You’re-always-there, close to us. Offering, (who-believe); the comfort-and-strength, of,…The-Holy-Spirit’s / Presence-and-Power; this helps us, to rise-up,…once: more!”… Amen.

Friends!... From the seemingly-mundane,…to the / significant-struggles: “God-is-There!”… Yes!... God, also heals,…bitter / divisions: between-family-members!... Yes!...

Example: Take,…”Esau”. And, his-brother,…”Jacob”. A, one-time,…schemer / Jacob; had robbed,…Esau / of-their; Father’s-Blessings!...

But, 20-years-later,…Almighty-God / *(Yahweh)*,…calls-upon,… Jacob; to return to, their homeland. So,…Jacob / sent-ahead, bountiful-gifts,…to: appease – Esau!...

But,…Esau / ran-to-meet, Jacob; and embrace him. He, threw his arms,…around / his-neck,…and: kissed – Jacob!... And, they,…wept!... *(read: Genesis 33:4)*…

Their reunion, stands as a classic,…example / of; God’s-own-urging, to settle our anger,…with / a: family-member. *(before-ever-thinking,…of: offering God, any – homage)*… To include, even our own,…talents-and-treasures / to: God!... Amen. *(read: Matthew 5: 23-24)*…

Instead,…”First, go and be reconciled,…to / them; then come and offer, your,…gifts!”… *(see: verse – 24)*…

Jacob, obeyed,…God!... By reconciling with,…Esau. And, later,…setting-up / an-altar-to: God!... *(read: Genesis 33:20)*…

What-a-beautiful,…order!...

First, strive for,…(“Forgiveness-and-Reconciliation”) / then, at,…God’s-Altar: He, shall receive,…you!... Amen.

Dear-God!... “When, I hold onto,…hard-feelings / against-another; inspire me, on the way,…to,…Your-Altar / to - first: Forgive!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
125076_th.gif
125076_th.gif (7.15 KiB) Viewed 607 times
113449_th.gif
113449_th.gif (3.85 KiB) Viewed 607 times
103379_th.gif
103379_th.gif (6.33 KiB) Viewed 607 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

THIS-IS-ABOUT,…(“RELATIONSHIPS”)!...

Heavenly-Father!... “If, I’m left to myself,…I’ll / likely: play-it-safe!... Stay, home. Stay, comfortable. Keep,…quiet. But, I know that,…You / ask, something different: yes, of-all-of,…us. Help me, discern,…what-to-do / to – Honor: You!”… Amen.

Lead – me,…Jesus!... “Aim,…my – spirit / toward something: good. Toward,…justice-for-all. Toward,…Your-Father’s-Righteous / Ways; prompt me,…in-godly-matters, always reflecting: Your-Healing-Goodness, inside of all,…things!”… Amen.

Friends!... We must, allow,…this-thing-called / fear – to: “dissolve!”… Yes!... Don’t allow, fear,…to / stifle-your-love,…for: others.

Our, Apostle-John,…teaches / us-that; if we allow, love-to-wither,…or / hide-in-the, face,…of / fear; that-this, in,…it-of-itself,…is-like-living / in: “Death!”… *(read: 1st John 3: 14)*…

Dear-reader!... To,…love-freely and unafraid,…is-to-be / filled-with: “The-Holy-Spirit!”… Yes!...

God-of-Love!... “You-are-Love!... And, to,…live-in-Love / is-to-live,…in: You!... I-long-to, live with that,…kind-of-fearless / Joyous-Love!... Yes!... So, fill me with,…The-Holy-Spirit!... And, carry me,…ever-deeper / into: Your-Love!... Until, my fears,…dissolve / and, Your-Love; freely indwells, by-in-and-thru,…me!”… Amen.

Friends!... Our-living-God, *(Yahweh: His-Infinite-Name)*,…speaks-to-us, by-in-and-thru,…our: Holy-Scriptures!... Yes!...

His-Discipline, is very much,…”relational”… Rooted, in,…His-Love!... And, in,…His-Desire / for-what’s-best: for each of,…us!...

Often-times, it’s uncomfortable,…but / Almighty-God’s-Discipline; is truly a,…”Gift!”… Yes!... Although, we don’t always,…see-it / that: way.

Sometimes, we fear,…”God’s-Discipline!”… At-other-times, we,…misinterpret / bad-things, in-our-lives; as being,…”God’s-Discipline!”…

This, is-far-from,…the-very-heart / of-our: loving-Father!... He, disciplines us,…because / He: “Delights-in-us!”… Yes!...

And, He,…”corrects-us” / because,…He: “Loves-Us!... Amen.

May, we,…(“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”); learn to accept it, when we hear,…”God’s-Voice-of-Correction!”…

How do we, know it is,…present?...

Answer: In our,…hearts-and-minds / we will experience: “Convictions!”… Amen. *(especially-when-reading: His-Word)*…

May we, (who-believe); thank God, that,…He / “Delights-in-us”; enough to lead, us,…to-what’s: Best!... Amen.

God-in-Heaven!... “Help me, to recognize,…Your-Discipline / so-that-I,…can discover; the freedom,…You: offer!”… Amen. *(read: Proverbs 3: 11)*…

Jehovah!... You-are-my,…God!...

“Empower – me, by-in-and-thru,…The-Holy-Spirit!... So, I can show,…others / the-accessible-path; which leads to,…Your-Approachable-Son,…our-dearest: Jesus!”... Amen.

Friends!... We are all, invited to enter,…”Eternity!”… How,…so?...

Answer: By walking, this narrow-path,…of / reconciliation,…with: The-Father!... How,…so?...

Answer: By-in-and-thru, a personal relationship,…with / God’s-Son!... *(Jesus-of-Nazareth)*…

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
103866_th.gif
103866_th.gif (6.42 KiB) Viewed 605 times
103873_th.gif
103873_th.gif (6.63 KiB) Viewed 605 times
125065_th.gif
125065_th.gif (7.04 KiB) Viewed 605 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

WHAT-CAN-YOU,…(“DO”)?...

Loving-God!... And, Creator-of-Life!... *(Yahweh)*… Your-Glorious-Name!...

“Teach us, to trust,…Your-Messenger / Jesus!... Yes!... At-all-times. In good and in bad, moments!”… Amen.

Father-in-Heaven!... “We, (who-believe), know that our loyalty, to both,…You-and-Your / Son; may indeed cost, us,…dearly. As we say, (No); to others, their,…expectations-and-demands!”… Amen.

Friends!...

Dare-to-be,…a / Daniel;
Dare-to-stand,…alone.
Dare-to-know,…God’s-Word;
Then, dare-to-have,…it: known!... Amen.

Dear-reader!... Over-the-years, many believers,…in / Jesus, *(under-the-peril, of: Death)*,…have offered a / firm-refusal; when commanded to disobey,…Almighty-God!...

The,…”Story-of-Daniel” / is-one-such: story!... When, a royal edict,…threatened / that-anyone, who; prayed to any god, (other-than-the: king),…would-be / thrown-into-the: “Lion’s-Den!”…

Our,…Daniel / remained: “Faithful”… Yes!... Discarding, safety,…*(read: Daniel 6: 12)*…

Three-times-daily, Daniel,…got-down / on-his-knees, and: prayed!... Giving, thanks,…to /his: God!... *(see: verse – 10)*… No matter,…the-cost!... Amen.

Friends!... How well, we would be,…if / we-did: the same. Sometimes, our choice is,…”clear!”… Though, everyone around us,…implores / us; to go along, with their own,…”prevailing-opinions!”…

Example: *(such-as: Our dearest, Jesus!... Being, God,…Himself!... Wrong, these very same,…still-stand: Yes!... Gravely-Erring)*… Amen.

We-are-those, who will never,…”turn-from” / our-obedience-to, both: The-Father and His-Son!... And, a-firm,…”Amen!”… This, is what we offer,…at / “great-costs!”… Yes!...

“Give-us, (courage): Son-of-God!”… Yes!... To fulfill, our,…duties!... *(for-emphasis-sake: read, Daniel-chapter: 6)*…

Almighty-God!... “Help us, to see how big,…You / really-are; and to stop, trying to fit,…You: into our own, little,…Pandora’s-Box!... For, You’re,…truly / immeasurable: unfathomable-and-unconfined!”… Amen.
I-ask-you, this,…today:
Are we, deeply-touched by the sufferings,…of / others?... Are you, gentle-and-kind?... Do we, long for,…goodness / in ourselves, and: in-others?... Are we, merciful to those,…who / struggle-and-fail?... Are, you,…”single-minded” / in-your: Love-for-Jesus?...
Are you,…”Kind” / to-those-who: misuse – you?... *(boy: do-I-ever, fall-short, with this one,…virtue)*…
What about, returning,…”good-for-evil?”… Are we,…”Happy?”… *(in-the-deepest: sense)*…

I-for-one, sure do have,…a lot / to-ask,…Jesus: for!... I-fall-short, everyday,…with / all-that-is, mentioned: above!... Do – you?...

Father!... “My personal-prayer, today,…is / that,…You; restore – order, in our country. Save,…Your / people,…whom: You – Love!”… Amen.

“Today, alongside,…Your-Son / we-stand-in: Your-Presence!... Crying-out, to,…You: in – distress!... Enable us, to see what,…we-can-be / as-we-continue; to rely on,…Your-Son; with a growing, awareness of,…The-Holy-Spirit’s: Presence!... Yes!... By-in-and-thru, our-daily-lives. Show me, what,…You / can-do-with: me!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
348619_th.gif
348619_th.gif (7.72 KiB) Viewed 561 times
113278_th.gif
113278_th.gif (7.95 KiB) Viewed 561 times
105660_th.gif
105660_th.gif (7.96 KiB) Viewed 561 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

THIS-GRACE,…OF: (“GIVING”)!...

Friends!... I-urge-you,…to / “obey!”… Yes!... Listen-to-God!... He, (Yahweh); promises,…”Peace” / to: His-own-people!... Are you, one-of,…His: own?... Oh’, how-I-pray,…so!... Amen.

To you,…”His-Faithful-Servants” / may you never; turn to,…folly!...

Surely,…”God’s-Salvation” / is-very-near,…to; those who, fear and reverence,…Him!... Yes!... Those, who rebel against our,…living-God / shall-indeed: perish!...

Dear-reader!... When, we-listen-to,…God / by-obeying, His-Teachings; He’ll – help, us navigate,…even-the-most / troubled: waters!... *(in-this-present: life)*… Yes!...

Father-in-Heaven!... “Help us, to stay close,…to / You; in our thoughts, words-and-actions. Use,…us / as: Your-own-Sounding,…Boards!... Bringing,…Your-Hope / to: others!”… Amen.

First,…learn-to-give,…yourselves / to-the-very: “Son-of-God!”… *(our-dearest: Jesus)*… Then, thereafter,…”give” / by-the-will,…of: God!... Yes!... To all,…others!... *(especially-to: The very Household,…of,…Faith)*… Amen. *(read: 2nd Corinthians 8:5)*…

Friends!... See, that you,…”excel” / in-this-act,…of: (“GRACE”)!... (see: verse – 7)… For, this proves that,…our / love – is: “genuine!”… (see: verse – 8)…

Dear-reader!... The basis, for our,…giving / is-the, sacrificial-nature; of our,…Christ-Jesus!... Yes!... He,…”Gives” / as,…The-Father; has also given,…”All-Things” / to: His-Son!...

For,…The-Son / is: “First-and-Foremost!”… In the very,…(“eyes”),…of: The-Father!... Jesus, left,…”The-Riches-of-Heaven” / alongside: His-Father!...

To come,…to this / Earth!... to become, a-servant-of,…*(“ALL”)*… Amen. Yes!... Let’s never, change this truth,…shall-we!... For, we,…(“annul”) / and make, completely,…void; The-Son’s-Message, if we begin to,…”erroneously-merge” / The-Son: by making Him,…God – Himself!... Amen.

Though,…Jesus / was-already-rich,…yet; it was for, our own sake,…that / He: became – poor!... *(see: verse – 9)*…

Yes!... Jesus!... The-very,…”Son-of-God!”… He, excelled-in-this,…(“GRACE-OF-GIVING”)!... Which, was learned from,…His-Father!... For,…”All-Things” / proceed – from: The-Father!... Amen.

And,…(“All-Things”) / are-subject-to: The-Father!... *(including: His-Son)*… Yes!...

Loving-God!... “You, are so,…Good!... Please, give us the opportunities,…to / continue-blessing: others… In-by-and-thru, the very powers and wisdom,…You’ve / bestowed-upon: Your-Only-Son!”… Amen.

Friends!... We-are-those, messengers,…of / the-churches,…to the: (“GLORY-OF-CHRIST”)!... Yes!...

Just, as,…Jesus / was-and-still, remains: The-Messenger!... *(to-the / “GLORY-OF-THE-FATHER”)*… His-God!... Our – God!... Amen-and-Amen. *(read: 2nd Corinthians 8:23)*…

So, give,…”proof” / about-your: Love!... And, about,…our / boasting,…of: these – truths!...

In-closing: I-ask-you,…”Where, is our sacrificial,…service / and-our: giving?... Is it, fitted into your,…personal-lives / daily?... Who, out-there,…needs / your: encouragements?...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

“FAITHFULLY,…WALKING!”…

Friends!... Who, among us,…hasn’t-had / some-kind-of,…unexpected; disappointing experience, that sends our minds,…into / over-drive: with many, exclamations-and-questions?...

A family-member, cuts-off communication,…without / explanation; what-about, health gains,…being: reversed?...

A company, relocates,…unexpectedly. A-life-altering, accident,…suddenly: occurs!...

Dear-reader!... Life, doesn’t always work-out,…the way / we’d-like-it: to…

For example: It didn’t, for,…Job!... If, there was anyone,…who qualified / for-a-life; free from trouble, it was,…Job!... This man, was,…blameless-and-upright. He, feared,…God!... And, shunned,…evil… *(read: Job 1: 1)*…

When, Job’s-own-wife,…counseled / him – to: “curse, God and die!”… *(see: Job 2: 9 )*… Job’s-own-words, to his wife,…were / wise; instructive-and-fitting,…for us,…as: well… Yes, sir!...

Friends!... When,…”things-happen” / big-or-small,…that; we’d rather not,…face.

“Shall we, accept good,…from / God; and not,…trouble?... In all this, Job,…did-not-sin / in-what-he: said!”… *(see: verse – 10)*… *(beware-of-the,…”power”,…of: spoken-words)*…

By,…”God’s-own-Strength” / may-our-trust, in,…and-reverence,…for / Him: always – remain, steadfast. Yes!... Even, when we can’t,…understand / how, He’s-at-work; during our most,…difficult-days!... Amen.

Father-in-Heaven!... “Help me, to,…trust / You,…and-to: Honor-You!... Yes!... Even, when I can’t see,…Your-Hand / or – understand: Your-Plan!”… Amen.

I-pray-that: “God’s-Grace, be so powerfully,…present / in-your-lives,…that, none-of-you; have,…any: needs!”… Amen. *(read: Acts 4: 33-34 )*…

May we, respond,…as that,…early-church / did!... Yes!... Unselfishly, meeting,…each-other’s: “needs!”… *(willingly-freely-giving)*… From-our-hearts!...

Dear-reader!... This,…”act” / of,…given-freely; makes us,…”vessels” / of: God’s-own-Grace!... Yes!... *(as-fellow-believers / in: His-Son)*…
“One-in-Heart, and in,…mind!”… *(see: verse – 32)*…

Thank-You,…God!... “For, all,…You’ve / given-to: me. Including,…Your-Grace!... Help me, to extend,…Your-Grace / to: others!”… Amen.

Friends!... Put-your-Faith,…in / Jesus!... That’s-your-ticket, to entering,…”His-Father’s-Kingdom!”… Yes!... Let, your,…”outer-life” / reflect-your, inward – Love: for both,…The-Father and His-Son!... Yes!...

We, too,…can-shape-our / lives; by-in-and-thru, the wisdom of our,…”Holy-Scriptures!”… Despite, our many,…struggles. Keep-studying!... As – always / by: “Faith!”…

Heavenly-Father!... “Show me, new-things,…about / You; as-I-read, our,…Bible!... Teach me,…Your – Ways: show me,…Your – Love!”… Amen.

Search me,…God!... And, know my heart. Test me, and know my,…thoughts!...*(read: Psalm 139: 23)*…

Precious-Father!... “Thank-You, for loving me,…as / Your-own: Child!... Despite, the many times,…I’ve / disappointed: You!... Help me, to yield,…all-of-myself / to: You!... In-full-assurance,…I-stand-today / knowing-that,…Your-Son, (our-dearest: Jesus),…Faithfully-Walks: besides – me!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
103878_th.gif
103878_th.gif (7.93 KiB) Viewed 513 times
126927_th.gif
126927_th.gif (7.94 KiB) Viewed 513 times
126929_th.gif
126929_th.gif (7.34 KiB) Viewed 513 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

WATCH,…(“HIM”),…CLOSELY!...

Friends!... Have you, mistakenly interpreted,…God’s-Gifts / as-some-object: of – praise?... Instead, of realizing that,…it’s / His-Mercy,…and: Grace?...

This-is-what, God,…extends / to-us: the most!... Yes!... Only, our,…Holy-God / *(Yahweh)*: is-the-truest, source of every,…”good-gift!”… Amen.

Both,…The-Father and His-Son / are worthy, of,…our: worship!...

Dear-God!... “I worship, You!... As my, all-powerful,…God!... The-very-One,…Who / hears-my: prayers. Yes!... Thank-You, for,…sustaining-my-life,…and / for: caring-for-me!”… Amen.

Dear-reader!... Know-this-Truth!...

The-Holy-Spirit, uses all of,…God’s / reliable-words; to truly transform,…us!... This,…”Spirit-of-Truth” / affirms-that, God’s-Story; will end,…well: for-all-believers,…in,…”His-Son!”… *(Jesus-of-Nazareth)*…

Friends!... We, (“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”), may not know,…or / understand-everything: in – our, Bible!... But, we-do-know,…*(unequivocally-and-emphatically)*… That,…The-Son-of-God / returns,…and: He-will-not,…tarry!... No, sir!...

Jesus, brings,…with / Him: His-Father’s-Glory!... Yes!... Jesus, “vindicates” – us,…from / the-grasp-of: sin!... He, will,…”right-every-wrong!”…

Jesus,…makes / all-things-new: *(according-to: His-Father’s-Will)*… Amen. He, shall,…reign-over-us / as-our: Saviour!... Yes!... Forever!...

Now, I-don’t-know,…about / you,…but; in-my-eyes, that’s a great,…ending!... Which, only leads us,…to / a-new-beginning!... Amen.

“Just-Come, Lord,…Jesus!... Yes!... Just,…Come!”…

Dear-reader!... Our-living-God, He,…is / The-Master, of,…many: unanticipated-mercies!... Yes!... *(Yahweh: His-Glorious-Name)*…

He,…is-well-able / to cause: “Great-Good!”… And, He,…often-times / “springs-up”,…unexpectedly; out-of-the, hard,…gravel-pits,…of: Life’s – itself. Yes!... Look, for,…Him / in-your-most: unfavorable-circumstances!...
So,…(“WATCH,…HIM,…CLOSELY”)!... He,…may-do-it / again: today!...
Heavenly-Father!... “I-praise-You, for never changing. Your-Mercies, are truly,…new / every: morning. *(read: Lamentations 3: 23 )*… Help me, to look forward,…to / what,…You: have for me, today!”… Amen.

Friends!... Centuries, later,…our call / remains: pretty-much, the same. Yes!... That, is,…of-being,…able to / tell-others, about the wonders,…of-both: The-Father and His-Son!... Yes!...

Will you, leave your,…comfort-zone / to-talk-about: Jesus, to others?... Oh’, how-I-pray,…so!...
Each-of-us, in our own,…way / can, let someone,…else: know-about,…The-Father’s: “Saving-Grace!”… Yes!...
Jesus!... “Help me, to-be-ready,…to / tell-others,…of: Your-Good-News!”... Amen.
In-closing: Just know, that,…Jesus / has – (“satisfied”): His-God’s-Demands!... Yes!... You, today,…*(should-you-believe)*…stand / (“justified”) – and – (“reconciled”),…with: Your-Creator!...

That’s-right!... All-thanks-to,…Jesus’ / “many-good-works!”…
Dear-reader!... God’s-Loving-Mercy, continues to be,…”dispensed!”… Yes!... Because,…of / Jesus!... The-Son’s-Merits, are,…bar-none!... So, let us,…act,…justly / and-love, one-another: being – merciful. And, learn-to-walk,…”humbly!”… *(with-your: God)*… *(read: Micah 6: 6-8 )*… *(as – Jesus: still – does)*… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Attachments
103944_th.gif
103944_th.gif (3.94 KiB) Viewed 511 times