Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon »

COME-AND-BE,...(“CALM”)!...

Dear-Jesus!... “Thank-You, for never leaving us,…in our / time-of-need; help us to fully-trust, You-and-Your,…Father’s: timing!... No matter, how small or insignificant,…we might / feel; grant us the faith, necessary,…to / serve: Your-Father!”… Amen.

Dear-God!... “Strengthen us, to be,…(Your-Loving-Presence); to those who are, hurting or in crisis. If we are led, to speak,…then / speak: by-in-and-thru, us,…(Your-Son’s-Followers)!... No matter, where we,…go!”… Amen.

Heavenly-Father!... “Help us, to develop,…hearts-and-minds / that want, to serve: others. As we, follow,…Your-Son!”... Amen.

To-You, Holy-Spirit!... “When we are, uncertain,…You / always-are-near: when we pray. Thank-You,…Holy-One / for-always: being so, near. And, for,…Your / ever-present-help,…in: times of need. In Jesus’-Name, we pray!”… Amen.

Holy-Spirit!... “Teach us, to embrace all peoples,…as / our: neighbors. We, praise,…You, for / Your-Presence: with us. Help us, to further trust in,…Your-Guidance / for-our: lives. Thank-You, for,…Your / limitless-love,…and; for meeting us, in our,…brokenness. Please, continue to make us,…into / beautiful-works, that bring: Glory, to our,…Father!”… Amen.

Dear-Father!... “Forgive us, for our careless thoughts,…that / don’t-honor: You!... Thank-You, for the,…Scriptures / that,…redirect: our thoughts. We know, that,…You / will-never-abandon, us. No matter, the circumstances. Give us, strength to persevere,…in / our-faith: even as we, mourn!”… Amen.

Creator-of-all… “Help us, to keep our gaze,…fixed / on: You!... And, to always,…give / You, all-the: Glory!... Yes!... All-the-Honor, and all the praise,…for / all-that-you: do… Please, continue to reveal,…Yourself / to – us; as we fellowship, with one,…another. Forgive us, when we tend,…to / resist: Your-Help!”… Amen.

Son-of-God!... “May we remember, always that,…You / Love,…us; even when things, don’t go the way,…we: hope. Help us, to recognize our gifts. And our talents, so that we may,…use / them; to serve one-another, and to Glorify,…Your: Father’s-Holy-Name!”… (by-in-and-thru: Your-own-Merits)… Amen.

In-closing: To-You,…Holy-Spirit!... “Thank-You, for the wonder of,…Your-Works / Your-Guidance, and: Your-overall-Comfort!... Thank-You, for mending our,…hurting-hearts / by-leading-us, to: (all-truths)!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
126662_th.gif
126662_th.gif (7.85 KiB) Viewed 559 times
330729_th.gif
330729_th.gif (7.07 KiB) Viewed 559 times
115376_th.gif
115376_th.gif (7.3 KiB) Viewed 559 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

THIS-IS-FOR,…EVERY: (“NEED”)!...

Friends!... How many of us, are feeling pulled-in,…so many / directions?... Does, guilt,…”gnaw” / at-your-heart?... Is it time, for outside help?... Are these, good questions to ponder?...

Before you do, anything. May I advise you, to pray?... Almighty-God, (Yahweh); doesn’t expect us, to handle every problem,…on / our-own; He wants us, to come to,…His-Son: with our needs!... Amen.

Folks!... Prayer, does change,…things!... Our circumstances, might not always change,…but / our-hearts: will.

When we lean, on the,…Son’s-Promises / we’ll see: His-Father’s-Hand, at work!... Yes!... We, can place our hope and trust, in Jesus!... He, will change our everyday,…lives.

Dear-Father!... “Please order my steps, and guide me,…by-in-and-thru: each-day. Give me, wisdom as I continue,…this / my: journey!”… Amen.

What will we do, with those empty,…days-and-nights?... How will we, change; making our lives, useful and happy?...

Life, requires much,…from / us: at times. And, only those who have,…completed / their road, walk; will have learned, much,…about: his-or-her, personal limitations!... Amen.

As we learn, selflessness-and-sacrifice,…we’ll come / by-in-and-thru: much stronger, than ever. Even though, grief,…may / veil: those powers, for a time!...

As the world, rights itself,…and / we, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); take on a new vision, we’ll understand more of what,…Almighty-God: has done. Yes!...

I-for-one, recognize all too,…well / His-Work: in my personal, life. Are you, seeking a new goal and a new mission,…for both: you and for,…God?... Oh’, how-I-pray,…so!...

Are you ready, to reach-out,…to / others?... Are you, useful in,…ministry?... Looking ahead, let’s seek anew,…the goals / God; has for us. And, be ready to serve,…Him: Faithfully!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
103884_th.gif
103884_th.gif (5.94 KiB) Viewed 549 times
104146_th.gif
104146_th.gif (6.47 KiB) Viewed 549 times
114179_th.gif
114179_th.gif (6.16 KiB) Viewed 549 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

EMBRACING,…(“CHANGE”)!..

Friends!... Most people, don’t like change!... But, being a follower,…of / Christ-Jesus: brings a lot of change, into our lives. Yes!...

Change, can fill us with,…fear!... It can take-away, our sense of security. Self-doubt and feelings, of powerlessness can invade our,…mind-and-emotions!...

In today’s world, everything feels most,…”uncertain-and-unpredictable!”… Doesn’t - it?...

The, Son-of-God,…has / promised, though; to direct us, (who-believe), by-in-and-thru,…every: twists-and-turns, of this present life!... That, guarantee,…should give us / hope-and-strength!... And, it does,…for / me.

I know that, I can step-away from any,…situation / momentarily; take a deep breath, and proceed. Then, with the courage that,…Jesus / offers-me; I can move forward, onto this new-path. Even, if my direction,…is / unclear: I know that, I can at least,…take-that: first-step!... Amen.

And, as we put,…one foot / in-front-of, the other; the path will eventually, be,…revealed!... As, both,…The-Father / and: His-Son’s-Love, continue to guide our every,…step. Along this, new-road.

“Direct my way, Dear-Jesus!... Give me strength, to embrace the changes in my life. I don’t see, where I am going or how I, will do all,…these - things. But, I do know that,…Your-Guidance / and-the-help, of: The-Holy-Spirit!... This, is all that,…which / I-truly-need: Yes!”... Amen.

Folks!... Christ’s-own-perseverance, will lead our way!...(see: 2nd Thessalonians 3:5)

Dear-reader!... Sometimes, we need helping,…hands!...(see: Exodus 17:12)

Moses’ – task, seemed simple enough. All he, had to do,...was stand / on top; of a hill. And, hold up,…his-hands. As long as, he did so,…the / Israelites; prevailed in their battle, with the,…Amalekites!... But, when,…Moses / lowered-his-hands, the Amalekites; took-the-lead!...

“Almighty-God!... I-thank-You, for all those,…whom / You; have placed in my path, to join me in my journey. Help me, to accept their own help,…graciously!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
347366_th.gif
347366_th.gif (7.92 KiB) Viewed 540 times
329661_th.gif
329661_th.gif (7.45 KiB) Viewed 540 times
339737_th.gif
339737_th.gif (7.81 KiB) Viewed 540 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

STAYING,…(“STRONG”)!...

It’s strange to think, that we’re in a battle. But, that is the reality!... We live a,…”tug-of-war” / between; throwing up our hands, and quitting. And, finding the faith to,…continue. Yes!... We’re definitely in a,…battle.

How can we avoid, discouragement?...

Answer: By remembering that, we’re not fighting,…alone. God’s-Word, tells us that,…”victory” / is-coming: because He’s going, to bring it. That’s-right!...

Almighty-God, (by-in-and-thru: Jesus), will fight on our,…behalf. He will put down, all the enemies that,…rage / against: us!... Amen.

All-the-while, the,…”Holy-Spirit!”… He, changes our fear,…into / faith; and our sorrow, into much gladness. Yes!... Anxieties are replaced, with,…The-Father’s: truths. Selfishness becomes, selflessness.

This,…”Spirit-of-Truth” / He, ministers to our; hearts-and-minds,…from a perfect-place / where both: The-Father and His-Son’s-Love, flows freely!... Yes!...

Pray-with-me: won’t you?...

Dear-Jesus!... “Thank-You, for fighting for me,…and - for / putting-down, all of my; enemies. And, for bringing,…(victory): to my situations!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
118885_th.gif
118885_th.gif (7.8 KiB) Viewed 540 times
334812_th.gif
334812_th.gif (7.21 KiB) Viewed 540 times
114736_th.gif
114736_th.gif (6.26 KiB) Viewed 540 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

THANK-YOU,…(“JESUS”)!...

Ah’,…”rest” / how, elusive; it can truly, be!... Yes!... There are always, many chores waiting,…to be / done; but – even, in the hustle of work,…we need / to-take-time, for: ourselves!...

We need, to pull-back and let the,…Lord / refresh: us!...

The amount of time, we need,…varies / from: person-to-person!... But, we should probably,…take no less / than: 20 minutes. Refresh, relax, rest and regroup.

It makes the whole day, seem brighter and cheerier,…and / gives – us: a new perspective!... Amen.

Pray-with-me: won’t – you?...

Dear – Lord / Jesus!... “Help me, to realize my need for,…a / break; let me rely, on,…You. And, let me believe that,…all / that-needs-to, get done: will. Thank-You, Jesus!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
123417_th.gif
123417_th.gif (7.96 KiB) Viewed 538 times
118888_th.gif
118888_th.gif (7.95 KiB) Viewed 538 times
103484_th.gif
103484_th.gif (7.85 KiB) Viewed 538 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

I’M-OVER-FLOWING,…WITH,…(“HOPE”)!...

Your prayers may not be answered, in the way you hope,…they / will. Yes!... Many of us, know that our future,…looks / grim: were we to depend, on mankind.

Extinguished by, pessimism-and-bitterness,…hope / stands-no-chance; Who of you, will cling to a,…trace-of-hope / for-their-healing, and: restoration?... I-pray-that, you will.

We are those, who know that,…God’s-Word / indicates that; circumstances wouldn’t always, turn out the way,…we think / they: should. We also know, that,…God’s-Ways / are often: very different, than ours!...

But, His-Son,…our-dearest: Jesus!... He, calls us to a,…hope-filled: reality!... Yes!...

Our prayers, often aren’t answered,…exactly / as-we-hoped. But, God’s,…ultimate / resolution; never makes things, worse. In, the-long-run,…we / win!... That’s-right!...

Dear-God!... “Many of your chosen, people,…are so / easily: discouraged. Please, fill their,…hearts-and-minds / with: Your-Hope!... Remind them, that,…You / have-designed; their personal lives, for,…Your-Glory!... And, that,…Your-Plans / for-them: will not be,…(thwarted)!”… Amen. (see: Romans 15:13)

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
118889_th.gif
118889_th.gif (6.11 KiB) Viewed 536 times
112025_th.gif
112025_th.gif (6.95 KiB) Viewed 536 times
111846_th.gif
111846_th.gif (7.96 KiB) Viewed 536 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

DON’T-FORGET-ME,…(“LORD”)!...

Friends!... When you just, can’t take it,…anymore / run-to: Jesus!... Yes!...

Sometimes, the very sacrificial roles,…which / His-Father; asks us to assume, last for days,…months: even – years!... Yes!...

When, no one,…seems-to-appreciate,…us / we, much-like,…(“Nehemiah”),…will find,…the, support-and-affirmation, we need,…in both,…The-Father, and: His-Son!... Our only,…Saviour!...(Jesus-the-Christ)… Amen. (see: Nehemiah 5:19)

Dear-Lord, Jesus!... “When I feel, that I’ve poured my,…whole-life-out / for – nothing; please help me, care for others,…with: Your-Heart!... I-today, thank,…You,…for: Your-Faithful-Love!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
103495_th.gif
103495_th.gif (6.2 KiB) Viewed 533 times
103832_th.gif
103832_th.gif (5.92 KiB) Viewed 533 times
111199_th (1).gif
111199_th (1).gif (7.75 KiB) Viewed 533 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

BLESSINGS,…(“ABOUND”)!...

Heavenly-Father!... “I am ready, to be of service. Guide me, by-in-and-thru,…Your-Son / to-those, in most: need. And, help me wake,…each-morning / enthusiastic; freely willing to do, Your-Work,…here-on: Earth!”… Amen.

Holy-Spirit!... “Strengthen me, just once more. May I recognize, Your-Hand,…at work, today / in-all: the little things. Yes!... I-Praise-You, alongside both,…The-Father / and: His-Son!”… Amen.

Lord-Jesus!... “I know, You,…will / help-me-find; many healthy ways, to express myself,…toward, this: my-reading-audience. Create a balance, within me,…by-in-and-thru: Your-own-Patience. And, Your-Joy!”… Amen.

Dear-God, (Yahweh): “I needn’t worry, about what to say,…if / I’ve-spoken, to,…You: first. Give me the words, that will express,…Your-Love / to-all-who, reads this: today!”… Amen.

Son-of-God!... “Help us, to trust,…You / fully, in the: dark-of-night. Many, are the times,…that we / feel alone, and overwhelmed; by our responsibilities. Give us, the gift of peaceful-sleep. So, we can face tomorrow,…refreshed!”… Amen.

God-in-Heaven!... “How blessed we are, to be part of,…Your-Ministry / to: others. Thank-You, for allowing us, (Your-Son’s-Faithful-Followers); to be there, for the undecided. For, the lukewarm and even,…for the: Agnostic-and-Atheist!... Bless us, all,…with: Your-Love!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
118014_th.gif
118014_th.gif (6.42 KiB) Viewed 500 times
104480_th.gif
104480_th.gif (6.91 KiB) Viewed 500 times
104485_th.gif
104485_th.gif (6.95 KiB) Viewed 500 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

BE-STILL,…MY: (“HEART”)!...

Father!... “Help us, (who-believe), to focus more on,…You. To carve-out, more minutes from our day,…to / spend, reflecting on: Your-Word!... Our desire, is to fellowship intimately,…with / Your-Son: (our-dearest: Jesus)!”… Amen.

Sweet-Jesus!... “Help me, remember,…Lord / that, when I give (care); I’m also working, for,…You. I want to give, You,…the-best-service. As, I love my,…family-members,…by-in-and-thru: this very act, of,…(caring)!”… Amen.

Holy-Spirit!... “I need, Your-Strength. Thank-You, for being my,…Helper / and – my: Shield!... I cling to, You,…as-my / Anchor; although, I-may-feel, quite lost at times. I know, You,…are here / with me; holding me, secure. Always, giving me,…Hope!”… Amen.

Mighty-God!... “I can’t fathom, Your-Strength!... Remind me, each-day,…that / You, are willing: to help me. I can rely, on this,…truth. You, cannot-and-will,…not: fail-me!”… (by-in-and-thru: Jesus’-Precious-Name)… I pray!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
104149_th.gif
104149_th.gif (5.36 KiB) Viewed 498 times
114180_th.gif
114180_th.gif (3.5 KiB) Viewed 498 times
104475_th.gif
104475_th.gif (6.89 KiB) Viewed 498 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

AND-IT-CAME,…TO: (“PASS”)!...

Friends!... This phrase, (many – Biblical / scholars – state); is found more than, 400 times in the,…King-James: Bible!...

What tremendous words, of encouragement. Head-aches, tooth-aches, car-troubles, clogged-drains, personality-conflicts,…all / come-only-to: (“pass”)!... Yes!...

Meanwhile, we can all,…focus / on: Jesus!... Yes!... He, will bring us,…by-in-and-thru: it all. Amen.

There are times, in,…(“care-giving”) / when-we-think; we can’t, bear-one-more,…day. Not, one-more-hour. Nor, one-more-minute!...

But, don’t let this,…get-you / down. For, no matter how bad,…things seem / at-the-time; they are indeed, temporary.

The situation, will,…(“pass”); life will go – on. Tomorrow, will be another,…day / with: new victories and challenges. But, always,…also / with: (“New-Grace”)!... Amen.

What’s really important, is how we handle,…the opportunities / before, us: today. Whether, we let our trials,…defeat / us; or look for, the,…Hand-of-God, in: everything!...

Countless, are the chances to,…Glorify-Him: (Yahweh)!... Yes!... In the daily events, of our personal,…lives!...

Every day, every week and every year,…are / made up, of things that: (“come-to-pass”)!... So, even if we,…fail; we needn’t be, disheartened.

Other opportunities – better days – will come. Let’s look past, those hard things,…today / and – Glorify: The-Name-of-Jesus!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
122614_th.gif
122614_th.gif (7.94 KiB) Viewed 497 times
103884_th.gif
103884_th.gif (5.94 KiB) Viewed 497 times
103872_th.gif
103872_th.gif (5.42 KiB) Viewed 497 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

HOLD-THIS,…UNTIL: (“MORNING”)!...

Friends!... Almighty-God, understands our feelings. He, created our emotions,…as-well-as / our: intellect. And, He,…promises that / with understanding,…we: will prosper!...

To,…(“prosper”); means to grow, and to thrive. So, how can we speak,…to / others; in ways that, encourage?...

Answer: By asking, God-in-prayer,…to / give-us; the very words, to say. Yes!... Drawing, on His-Wisdom and Power!... Instead, of our own.

Folks!... (“I-Love-You”),…are; three-little-words, that speak,…volumes!... And, there are times,…when / the-best-way; to communicate, is to actually,…be,…silent!...

And, to,…listen-well,…to / what, the other person; wants-to-say, to,…us!...

(“Caring”),…is-not-for / the: faint-of-heart!... No, sir!... It’s more than, a full-time,…job. And, most care-givers,…have other / responsibilities; on top of, caring for their loved-ones.

**(let’s include here, those who are: “professionals”, also caring for the elderly, the ill, the disabled and/ or the: handicap)**

I know, this role,…all-too-well / as-I-myself, am also,…a: caregiver!...

Dear-reader!... For,…”caregivers” / worry-and-fear; are often the cause, of,…insomnia. They plague us, at night. Because, the busyness of life,…that keeps us / at-bay, in the daytime; tends to later, dissipate in the quiet,…solitude / of: bedtime!...

Alone, in the dark. It’s easy to imagine, the worst,…and / feel-hopeless; about our, loved-one’s,…situation. Yes!...

I-pray-that: “You, picture yourself,…handing / your-worries, over,…to: God!... Yes!... And, asking,…Him / to-hold-them,…until: morning!”… Amen.

Friends!... God, never-sleeps!... He, cares for us,…all / night-long!... We, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers), can rest in this,…(“care”)!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
28685309_1998160490213931_1068814389623244686_n.jpg
28685309_1998160490213931_1068814389623244686_n.jpg (53.72 KiB) Viewed 495 times
ONE NATION UNDER GOD.jpg
ONE NATION UNDER GOD.jpg (97.6 KiB) Viewed 495 times
mail (4).jpg
mail (4).jpg (199.26 KiB) Viewed 495 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

GIVING,…(“ABOVE-AND-BEYOND”)!...

Lord-Jesus!... “Sometimes, I-feel-like,…there’s / nothing-left, in me: to give. And, yet,…I can’t / give-up; because I know, that,…You: don’t-want-that. Remind me, that-my-strength,…comes from / the: Holy-Spirit!... Help me, Jesus!... To give,…(ABOVE-AND-BEYOND)!”… Amen.

Dear-God, in Heaven!... “I’m glad, that,…You / only-ask-me, to think upon; one day, at a time. I needn’t worry, because,…You / know, my every: need. And, will meet them,…according / to: Your-Perfect-Will”… Amen.

Father!... “Your-Son, is my,…Rock-n-Deliverer!... Thank, You,…for exalting / Him, so valiantly: yes!... For us, all,…who: believe!”… Amen.

Sweet, Son-of-God!... “When circumstances, push me past,…my / Earthly-limits; help me, to open myself to,…Your-Solutions!... Sharing my thoughts, with,…You / is-the-only, way; for me to really, find any comfort-and-strength. I need, You,…to / get-thru: each day!”… Amen.

To-You, Holy-Spirit!... “Thank-You, for listening. May I, quiet my own,…spirit / before, You: today. Help me, to see,…Your / Loving-Hands, in every difficulty; which I face. For, I know that,…You / are-always, accomplishing: Your-Commissioned-Work!... And, God’s-Purposes,…in / me: (by-in-and-thru, Jesus’-Precious-Name)!”… I pray, Amen.

Dear-God!... “As I seek, to become the best,…I-can-be / at-what-I, do; please help me, to keep my eyes,…on / Your-Son: Jesus!... And, remind me, (daily),…that / You, Dear-God; are truly, the ultimate,…caregiver!”… Amen.

To-You, My-Big-Brother!... “I know You, have greater things for me,…than / what-I-see, thru; my own eyes. Show me, my next step. And, I’ll gladly take,…it”… Amen.

Holy-Spirit!... “Help me, find ways to sing praises,…to both / The-Father, and: His-Son!... For, they are eternally-worthy,…of / our: praising. Yes, You,…Holy-Spirit!... Thank-You, for listening and for responding,…to my / troubles; I pray, that,…I’m-never-too, scared or proud / to bring, my fears: to You. How comforting, it is to know,…that / You’re, there: for us, all”… Amen.

Heavenly-Father!... “I-thank-You, for the perspective that,…others / can bring; teach me, to listen to,…and heed: wise advice. Send me, others,…to / Love!... Help me, to see them,…with / Your-Vision!”… Amen.

Sweet-Jesus!... “Sometimes, I-get-so,…wrapped-up / in-the-everyday; chores of life, that,…I miss, Your: moments-of-Joy!... Come, free,…me. And, fill my days,…with / laughter; my life, with,…Your: Radiant-Smile!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=33737&start=315
Attachments
11413369_937481439647808_627764899_n.gif
11413369_937481439647808_627764899_n.gif (170.01 KiB) Viewed 372 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

TO-YOU,…(“CAREGIVERS”)!...

Friends!... Just like people, today. The-Old-Testament characters, struggled with family relationships. Yes!... (see: 2nd Samuel 9:7).

David’s wife, “Michal”,…turned against / him. Her father, King-Saul,…hunted / David; like-an-animal. Though, the younger man,…ultimately / triumphed, and was crowned: King!...

Most rulers, executed their opponents and their families. But, King-David,…in-a-major / risk-taking, move; not only returned, Saul’s-Estate,…to his grandson / “Mephibosheth”; but-also-offered, him,…financial-support: and a place, at the,…King’s-Table!...

David’s own, closest advisors,…probably thought / him: crazy!... That is, unless they knew,…”Mephibosheth’s” / father: Jonathan!...

In the midst, of family turmoil,…he-and-David / were-fast-friends: yes!... Jonathan, even offered to,…step-down / as, Saul’s: heir… Yes!... Why?...

Answer: Because, Jonathan supported,…David’s / Kingship!...

When, Jonathan heard his father,…(Saul) / was threatening; to kill, David. Jonathan, risked his own life,…by / defending, his friend: David!...

Later, Jonathan,…died / with, Saul: his father. On the battle-field!...

David’s love, for his late friend,…extended to / Jonathan’s: children. Mainly, “Mephibosheth”…

When, David,…summoned / “Mephibosheth”; the terrified man, probably thought that,…David / was planning to kill: him!...

Instead, David,…treated / “Mephibosheth”; like-a-son. Welcoming him, with open-arms!...

Folks!... In our own, difficult family situations,…loyalty-and-kindness; may also seem, an unwise,…response.

But, Almighty-God, (Yahweh); wants our actions, to always reflect,…His-Readiness / to bless: (“AMID,…HEARTACHE-N-HURT”)!... Amen.

Dear-reader!... We, (“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”), can take the time,…to be / God’s-Hands, and Heart; on many levels, of need. Yes!...

Believe me, when I say that,…the recipients / of our care; are truly blessed, that they have someone,…who knows / them: personally. Someone, who sees them,…as / individuals: Yes!...

As, someone who is willing,…to / spend-a-little; extra time, talking, laughing. Even, praying with them.

As,…”care-givers” / we are: doubly-blessed. God, has trusted us,…with / another’s-care. And, He,…along with / His-Son; honors us, for our faithfulness. Yes!...

In-closing: Know-this-Truth!...

It’s easy, to put our,…quiet-time / with, God; on the back-burner. But, the very thing,…we need / most: (Hope), only God,…can fill.

He, understands our exhaustion and frustration. God, and His-Son,…(as-well: The-Holy-Spirit): all three, feel our pain-and-sadness. They, collectively,…are-waiting-to / extend: Grace!... Yes!... (when-we-call: upon them)… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
309294_th.gif
309294_th.gif (4.4 KiB) Viewed 352 times
103988_th.gif
103988_th.gif (7.98 KiB) Viewed 352 times
107672_th.gif
107672_th.gif (7.42 KiB) Viewed 352 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

IN-SERVICE,…TO: (“OTHERS”)!...

Father!... “Shine, by-in-and-thru,…all-of-my / trials: today!... I want, You,…to-get-the: Glory!... Yes!... Thank-You, for,…Your-Faithfulness / to-carry-me, through: each and every, day!”… Amen.

Creator God!... “Even, You,…rested / on-the: 7th – Day!... It’s often, difficult to find the time,…to / rest-in: You!... Help me, to intentionally plan,…some / get-away: time. Please, restore-my-energy. Refresh-and-revive, my,…Spirit!”… Amen.

Holy-Spirit!... “Thank-You, for,…Your-Protection!... Help me, best,…today / by: granting me, The-Son’s-Peace!... And, though,…I-don’t-enjoy / being: tested. I need, its benefits. Keep me, Faithful,…throughout / my: entire-life!”… Amen.

Dear-Jesus!... “Please, give me,…Your-Perspective!... Help me, to see that,…my / situations; (tough as they are), will one day,…be-a-thing / of-great-beauty: to both, You-and-Your,…Father!”… Amen.

Son-of-God!... “There is nothing greater, that,…I-can-do / on – Earth; than to give, my life for,…You: in service, to others. Please, continue to strengthen,…me / for: this-joyful-task!”… Amen.
Lord, Jesus!... “You, are my daily,…companion. Even, when I don’t see,…You, or feel: Your-Presence!... Open my, eyes-and-ears,…to catch / a-glimpse-of: You, today. I-do-believe. Help me, to overcome my brief-moments,…of: (Unbelief)!”… Amen.

To-You, My: Big-Brother!... “Help me, remember that,…when / You, were: on Earth. Men, despitefully used,…You / but, You; didn’t retaliate-or-threaten, to get even. May I always, follow,…Your: countless examples!”… Amen.

Friends!... Nobody, has-to-tell,…”care-givers” / that-their-job; is a tough, one. We’re already, well aware of this,…Truth!...

What, you might need to hear,…though / are some, regular; reminders of God’s-Love, for you. Yes!... And, of the vital importance,…of-the-job / you’re: doing. Yes!...

And, of the incredible blessings, of,…care-giving. In spite of the daily, struggles. My quest today, is-to-provide,…you / dear-reader: with encouragement. Yes!...

In, hopes that it will,…help / you, to face; all of your challenges, with much confidence, hope,…even: Joy!... Amen.

I-pray-that: “These devotional readings, will turn your thoughts,…to the / unchanging-wisdom, of our written: Bible!”...

Yes!... Our-Heavenly-Author, (Yahweh); longs to write, a success story,…about: you. By-in-and-thru, His-Son,…you’ll / find insights; into the emotions, we face as,…”care-givers!”… Yes!...

Jesus’, practical ideas,…are / most-vital; to our delegated, duties. Jesus!... He, gently nudges at us,…at / times; for us to make, all the necessary changes,…to / our own: attitudes-and-actions!...

I-pray, in closing: “That, these future devotionals,…encourage / your: caregiving!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28106&start=7815
Attachments
119155_th.gif
119155_th.gif (7.81 KiB) Viewed 350 times
103953_th.gif
103953_th.gif (6.94 KiB) Viewed 350 times
111547_th.gif
111547_th.gif (7.83 KiB) Viewed 350 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

KEEP-CLINGING,…TO: (“PRAYERS”)!...

Lord, Jesus!... “When I am troubled, with many,…fears and uncertainties / guide-me-onto, Your-Path: of unshakable,…Faith!... Help me, remember to take my focus,…off / my-problems: and to fix my eyes, only on,…You!”… Amen.

Precious, Son-of-God!... “Draw my thoughts, back to,…You / throughout: my day. Please, cause,…Your-Spiritual-Nourishment; to comfort and strengthen, my tired,…spirit. Help me, to relax,…without / feeling: guilty!”… Amen.

Father-in-Heaven!... “When I am, at battle for those,…whom / I-love; help me remember, that my own,…strength-and-might / are as nothing: that’s-right!... Without, You,…I-can-do / nothing. Let me, lean on,…Your-Might / and rest,…in: Your-Strength!... Especially, in every situation,…I face: today!”... Amen.

Father!... “How often, I have wondered about,…Your-Will / for-my: life. Thinking, it was something,…(grand-and-glorious),…but / Your-Word, says that: it’s-all-around, me. And, so,…help me to / see-and-follow; the good works, that are within,…my: reach!”… Amen.

Holy-Spirit!... I plead with, You!... “The future, looms. And, I’m not sure what,…to / do. Give me, The-Father’s-Wisdom, and the,…Son’s-own-Discernment!... Help me, to wait until,…I-know / The-Father’s-Will: for my next, steps!”… Amen.

Thank-You, Jesus!... “That, when sorrow begins to over-whelm,…me; You are still, there. Thank-You, for lifting my own,…heart-and-mind!”… Amen.

Dear-Lord!... “Thank-You, for going ahead,…of / me. Thank-You, also,…for being / ever-present. With, You,…having paved / my-way; I now walk, in confidence. Not, fear!”… Amen.

Son-of-God!... “I Thank-You, for choosing me,…to / work-with: You!... Give me, the necessary,…Faith / to-see, Your-Hand,…in: my-every-day, circumstances. Daily, I-shall-ask,…You / for: help!”… Amen.

Holy-Spirit!... “Give me courage, to ask for what,…I / need; and the grace, to accept,…Your-Offers!... I ask, You,…today / for the ability, to bear; with the unbelievers. Give me, Your-Patience,…and / strengthen me, with: Your-own-Power!”… Amen.

Heavenly-Father!... “Help me, to see that,…my / hope: always lies, in,…You!...(Yahweh). As I learn, to wait patiently,…for / Your-Son’s: return!”… Amen.

Holy-Spirit!... “Many storms, come-my-way. But, You,…won’t / allow my; bitterness-and-doubt, to part,…us. No, sir!... Today, more-than-ever,…I realize / my-need-to: (“CLING-TO-YOUR-HAND”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
119001_th.gif
119001_th.gif (7.12 KiB) Viewed 328 times
344054_th.gif
344054_th.gif (6.42 KiB) Viewed 328 times
103345_th.gif
103345_th.gif (7.99 KiB) Viewed 328 times