Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon »

BY-THE-WILL,…OF: (“GOD”)!...

Friends!... This passage, is a continuation of,…(John 17: please read, entire chapter)…

In, (v-12); Jesus, talking with,…His-Father / assures that; He’s done, His part in teaching,…His-Followers!... Yes!... The-Truth!...

Folks!... I pray that,…”Jesus’-own-joy, be fulfilled in you. Yes!... A joy, steadfast-and-filled with visions,…of-our: eternal-tomorrows!”… Amen. (see: v-14)

Jesus, didn’t come to claim anything,…outside / of: His-Father’s-Will. No, sir!... He, was,…”chosen” / because, The-Father; knew of Jesus’-matchless,…”Obedience!”… *(They’ve been together, since the world – was)*

After all, the appointment-and-commissioned,…”work” / was – monumental; historical-and-everlasting!... Amen.

No one, less than,…”a-direct-descendant” / Seed-of-The-Father: would ever, suffice!...

Dear-reader!... The-Holy-Spirit’s, protection,…keeps us / guarded from: the-evil-one!... (see: v-15)

A,…”third-and-independent” / entity; also appointed and commissioned, by,…Almighty-God!... *(For-various-tasks: throughout humanity’s existence)*

The-Son,…(“asked”) / His-Father; for this,…(“Other-Helper”)!... To be that, all necessary,…Divine-Protection; in-the-interim, until,…Jesus’-return. The-Father, fulfilled His-Son’s request,…and / sent-us: The-Holy-Spirit!... *( remember – always – that: all-things, proceed from The-Father)*

This,…”Spirit-of-Truth” / continues-to-date; the very work, of,…”instruction-comfort-and-guidance!”… For, He,…leads us / into: The-Father’s-Word!... Amen.

This very same,…”Holy-Spirit” / over-shadowed: Mary!... *(the mother of – Jesus)* Yes!... A-highly-favored, woman,…indeed, from among; all-other-females.

(“BY-THE-WILL-OF-GOD”)!... This is how, Mary was,…impregnated; through this, “appointed-and-commissioned”,…Spirit!... Yes!... How, can this be,…possible?...

Answer: Well, certainly,…not-by-any / reasoning-of-ours: no, sir!... I repeat, it was done,…(“BY-THE-WILL-OF-GOD”)!... That’s your, much needed answer: (when others, challenge you)… It was not accomplished, by any,…will-of-man.

I-ask-you, dear-reader!... Did not,…”The-Fallen-Angels” / leave-their-habitation; and do so, without the consent and/or permission,…of: Almighty-God?...

These, when coerced by,…Satan / left-their; celestial-realm!... Because, they acted on their own,…”Free-Will” / we call them: “Fallen!”… Yes!... But,…”Fallen”,…from what?...

Answer: God’s own presence, His-Grace, His-Favoring and,…”His-Will”… Amen.

These very same,…”lusted”,…after our women, (this can be read, in the book of: Genesis); and the celestial-realm, ended up,…”impregnating” / our: fleshly-women. Yes!...

This, was done without,…God’s / acceptance; and done as, a direct-and-blatant,…act / of: “Disobedience!”… One third, of,…God’s-Angels / followed-suit: and descended unto, Earth!...

The,…”celestial” / inter-breaded, with the: “terrestrial”… And, in total defiance,…to: (“GOD’S-WILL”)!...

Their actions, resulted in our women,…bearing / “Giants!”… Who, demonstrated physical deformities,…such as / having: six-toes and six-fingers.

The same,…”Giants” / we find, present; occupying the Earth, even in,…Moses’-Era!... For, the promised land called,…”Canaan”: was filled, with,…”Giants!”…

And, did not,…David / fight-and-defeated: “Goliath?”… Yes!... Yet, another example of,…”Giants” / occupying our: Earth!... Amen.

Friends!... The difference, between,…”good-works” / and: ill-gotten-gains. Is what?...

Answer: It all lies, on whether you are,…inside / (“GOD’S-WILL”): or you are, not!... All of this, still holds true,…for: us!...

I-ask-you: How are we, conducting our every-day-existence?... Are, our actions,…godly / or: unruly?... Are we, living-life: (“BY-THE-WILL-OF-GOD”)?... Or,…not?... Amen. *( chapter 17: to-be-continued)*

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

P.S. Our Bible, mentions that our Jesus,…returns / to: Earth!... When He does, He shall find the planet,…to be / in the condition, as-of-in: (“THE-DAYS-OF-NOAH”)!... YES!...
Much, revelry,…over-all. No real, “law-n-order”,… to-speak-of; as everyone will be doing, what they see,…fit. And, what about,…”Giants?”…
Well, it’s very common,…in-today’s-world; to see a multitude, of,…men; reaching the heights,…of,…(“seven-feet”): or more. Could this be, a sign,…of an,…impending-age?...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28106&start=7770
Attachments
107712_th.gif
107712_th.gif (6.94 KiB) Viewed 270 times
103126_th.gif
103126_th.gif (6.36 KiB) Viewed 270 times
124605_th.gif
124605_th.gif (7.92 KiB) Viewed 270 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

ARE-WE-ONE?... OR / (“NOT”)!...

Friends!... Let’s finish, our viewing of,…(John: chapter 17)… Shall-we?...

In, (v-16); Jesus, tells His-Father,…that / we, (who-believe); are not of this world. Just as, He,…is / (“Not”): of-this-world!...

To be,…”Sanctified” / is-to-be; set apart and made, whole. God’s-Word, makes our,…”partialness” / into a new: spiritual-wholeness!...

“Holier-than-Thou!”… We are not. But,…”godly” / we do strive, for: daily!...

God’s-Truth, fills our previous,…worldly-knowledge / with: His-own-Truths!... And, once known,…this / in-itself; sets us apart, from worldly practices. Why?...

Answer: For, many reasons. Primarily, because we are made aware,…of / the world’s: futile-findings!...

Our time, here on Earth,…is most / fleeing; we like pilgrims, are just passing,…through. Jesus, lives a lasting,…”Hope!”… Yes!...

One, that involves a continual,…growing / of-sorts: yes!...

Note-well, in,…(v-20): there’s room for growth, in our efforts to share,…”the-gospel”… For, there’s still time for those,…who / will believe, in our efforts: to share, this,…Message!...

Yes!... For those, who will believe in,…Jesus / through-our-spoken: words!... There is still, time. Amen. (see: v-20)

Jesus, longs for us to believe,…one-important-fact!...

That being, that,…His-Father / sent – Him: to us!... Note-well, in,…(verses 21-26)
For-emphasis-sake, Jesus,…repeats: Himself!... In, (v-21); Jesus, uses again,…the word: (“Us”)!...

“That-they, may also be,…in: (US)!”… Unequivocally, two-uniquely-proper,…entities!... Amen.

Dear-reader!... We are taught, by,…Jesus / that-we-can, all be; (“One”)!... Yet, this in itself,…does-not / make void, our: “individuality!”…

As,…”individuals” / we share, these truths: with others. And, as these,…”others”,…come-to-believe; we there-after, become,…”One!”… Yes!...

“One!”… With both, The-Father and His-Son!...

“Even, as,…(WE) / are: One!”… Again, Jesus,…states / the-distinction-present: with the, Father-and-Son!... *(two-separate-entities)*

In, (v-22); Jesus, says: “The Glory, that,…You, (Father); have given Me. I have now, given to them,…that / they may be: (One)… Even, as,…(WE),…are: One!”…

I-ask-you, dear reader!... What is, our,…Glory?...

Answer: To reach this, “spiritual-understanding”; to finally unfold, what the world calls,…”mysteries!”… To believe, in the,…One-True-God!... Yahweh: His-Everlasting-Name!... And, to confess with our lips,…that: Jesus-is-the-Christ!...

This is,…”Salvation” / for: you and me!... To believe, that,…God / raised, Jesus; from among the Dead!... *(after-three-days: in-the-tomb)*

Friends!... This is our ticket, for obtaining,…(“THEIR-GLORY”)!... Amen.

Jesus, in,…us!... And, God,…in / Jesus!... That, (WE),…may all become, perfectly: “One!”… Why?...

Answer: “So, that-the-world,…may know that / God: sent us, Jesus!... And, that,…God: Loves – us!... As, He,…Loves: Jesus!”... *(His-only-Begotten: Son)* Amen. (see: v-23)

There will come, a day when,…we’ll / see: The-Son’s-Glory!... Given to Jesus, because and as a direct,…result / of, God: Loving-His-Son!... *(For-no-other: reason)* (see: v-24)

In-closing: I-pray-that: “The Love, with which,…our living / God,…has Loved –Jesus: be today, also in,…you!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
111580_th.gif
111580_th.gif (7.93 KiB) Viewed 269 times
115352_th.gif
115352_th.gif (6.35 KiB) Viewed 269 times
115353_th.gif
115353_th.gif (7.94 KiB) Viewed 269 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

BEARING-WITNESS,…TO-THIS: (“TRUTH”)!...

Friends!... As we study, (chapter 18: of John): in-its-entirety!...

We see, how,…word-of-mouth / and misinterpretations; can truly spread, like,…”wildfire!”… Yes!...

Jesus, never claimed to be a,…king!... No, sir!... *(although, we do use this / title: figuratively. To express our knowledge, that,…He: shall rule over, all-things-known)*

In, (v-33); Pilate,…the Roman-Governor; asked Jesus,…”Are you, the king of the Jews?”…

Note-well, how our Jesus,…answers / in: (v-34)… “Do you, (Pilate), say this,…of-your-own / accord?... Or, did others,…say-it-to / you: about, Me?”...

Folks!... Pilate, is-clue-less,…as-to / Who: Jesus, really is. In, (v-35); Pilate admits that, he just wants to know,…why / the-chief-priests; have delivered Jesus, over to him?...

In, (v-36); Jesus answers. And, as He speaks of a kingdom,…yet / not-of-this: world!... Pilate, then assumes that,…Jesus,…must-be-some / type-of: king!...

In, (v-37); it reads as follows. Then, Pilate said to Jesus: “So, you-are-king?”… And, Jesus answered: “You, (Pilate), say that,…I-am-a: king!”… *(note-well: the following words)* “For this purpose, I-have-come into the,…world. *(Jesus-speaking-here, as He,…gets-ready-to; tell us, of,…His-Truest-Purpose)*

Please-read-carefully: “To-Bear-Witness, to the,…Truth. Everyone, who is of the truth,…listens / to: My-Voice!”…

Dear-reader!... Are you, listening to,…Jesus’-Voice?... Know that, of His own accord,…Jesus / never-admits-to,…anything, other than; to-be-a,…”Witness!”… Yes!... To the,…Truth!... Amen.

*(now, don’t go,…calling me: A-Jehovah’s-Witness, just because,…I just mentioned, this point)*

Remember, I personally belong,…to no, worldly,…denominational / group; I consider myself, simply a,…long-life-student,…of: God’s-Word!...

For-this-one, purpose,…He, (Jesus): came-into-the, world!... And, what is,…Truth?...

Answer: That, there is only,…One / True: God!... *(Yahweh: His-Glorious-Name)* Alive and well, yes!... He is, Jesus’-own-God!... And, ours!... Yes!... His-Father!... And,…ours!... Amen.

In, (v-39); Again, Pilate, repeats the here-say,…around / town; that, this,…Jesus of Nazareth,…is-calling-Himself: “King-of-the-Jews!”…

As the chapter, comes-to-an,…end; we can see that, Pilate,…finds-no-guilt, in: Jesus!... So, Pilate,…decides-to-honor / a-Jewish-custom; by releasing, one man.

*(this-the, Roman’s practiced, at the Jewish-Passover-Event; as a gesture, in their behalf, of demonstrating,…Mercy-and-Compassion: over those, whom they ruled)*

The-Jews, cried-out: “Give us, Barabbas!”…

Pilate, offered Jesus,…Freed: to the crowd. But, the crowd, only yelled,…the more / again: “Give us, Barabbas!”…

Chapter 19: of John, is quite lengthy, I will proceed, to review it,…together: with you!...

Meanwhile, as-I-close this passage,…let me say / this; The-Romans, didn’t condemn our Jesus!... No, sir!... The-Jews, did. Meaning, their, high-priests and Pharisees, along with the officers,…of their,…high-courts: and counsel…

The very ones, who felt most,…threatened / by: Jesus!... They feared, this,…Man!... He, was winning,…”Favor” / and-this-meant, that; the religious order, of those days,…was taking a,…”back-seat!”…

This, of course,…was just / simply: unacceptable. And, so,…God’s-own / chosen-people; plotted to kill, the very,…”Son-of-God!”…

*(to-be-continued)*

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28106&start=7770
Attachments
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif (1.37 MiB) Viewed 251 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

(“RUMOR”),…HAS,…IT...

Friends!... I continue reading, in the,…”Book-of-John!”…

In, (chapter – 19); this is what, I see: A people, (The-Jews), completely-stupefied!...

Although, Pilate,…(The-Roman-Governor); desires to release, Jesus!... The-chief-priests, insist on having,…Jesus / killed.

Note-well, how,…by the,…very-mouths-of / the-chief-priests; these words, were uttered!... *(We, have no king, but: Caesar)* (see: John 19: 15)

Note-well, The-Devil’s-Work!... In, (v-21); the-chief-priests, of the Jews,…said-to, Pilate: “Do not write, (the king of the Jews), as the inscription, on the cross!”…

Confusion-and-here-say, has been always,…Satan’s / weaponry!... He, always instigates in very,…subtle-ways. Gentle-as-doves!... Yet, this,…Dark-One / is: cunning-as-serpents!... Amen.

All-the-while, countless,…”false-testimonies”,…had run / rampant; the only real, implication from Jesus,…was-always-that / He, was: God’s-own-Son!...

Note-well, in,…(John 19: 7): The-Jews and Officers of their courts, convinced Pilate of their,…”Law!”… Yes!... With, regard to anyone making themselves,…out-to-be: “The-Son-of-God!”…

So, here,…we-can-clearly / see, that; the blasphemy, (supposedly), on behalf of Jesus,…was / because, He; was making Himself, out-to-be,…(“The-Son-of-God”)!...

Never, Never,…ever / did, Jesus; claim-to-be,…God!... But-rather, the,…Son-of-God!... Emphatically-and-unequivocally, we know this,…Truth / because-of-Jesus’; continual language, with respect to,…”His-Father’s-Kingdom!”…

Yet, back-then,…as-it-still / remains, today: (“RUMOR,…HAS,…IT”)!... That, Jesus,…claims-to-be / both-a-king; and-a-God!... Yes!...

The-Romans, called,…Jesus / “King-of-the-Jews!”… (see: John 19: 3)

The-Roman-Governor, inscribes it,…atop / Jesus’-Cross!... (see: John 19: 19)

Yet, The-Jews,…themselves / answered: “We, have no king: but, Caesar!”…

Dear-reader!... This, is one fine example,…of / why, God: hates – gossip!...

One, of His,…Ten Commandments,…declares to us / to, (“Not”): bear-false-witness!... Can you, tell me: Why is it, that we love to,…tickle-each-other’s / ears; with half-truths and full-out-lies?...

No, nothing’s-change-under,…our / Sun!... Despite, the countless number of people,…which / Jesus: healed-and-fed, *(both-physically-and-spiritually)*… We only, find,…His-Mother, His-Aunt / and-a-once: demon-possessed-woman.

That’s-right!... All-three, Mary’s,…were present / at-the-foot, of: Jesus’-Cross!... (see: John 19:25)

Then, there was our,…Apostle-John: whom, Jesus,…Loved!... (see: John 19: 26)

Also, Joseph-of-Arimathea, (another-disciple): and Nicodemus, a Roman-Centurion!... (see: John 19: 38-39 ) Yes!...

Only, a-remnant-class,…of / supporters; and in closing, I – assure – you, that these few,…hold-a-special / place: in God’s-own-Heart!... Indeed!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28106&start=7725
Attachments
ONE NATION UNDER GOD.jpg
ONE NATION UNDER GOD.jpg (36.79 KiB) Viewed 250 times
15207923_1563777803637704_1171231916_n.gif
15207923_1563777803637704_1171231916_n.gif (188.55 KiB) Viewed 250 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

(“PEACE”),…BE-WITH-YOU!...

Friends!... We’ve reached, chapter 20: of the book, of,…John!... How, exiting!...

The first, shall-be-last!... And, the last,…shall-be: first!... Indeed!... Amen.

There are so many, examples of this statement,…throughout / our: Bible!... But, for today,…I want to / make-emphasis-on: Mary-Magdalene!... When I look, at her,…I see someone, whom / society; would easily consider, an,…”Untouchable!”… Yes!... *(the last, thought,…of: to be prized, with anything)*

Yet, she,…ends-up-being,…very / privileged-as: “First!”… Yes!... To witness, our-risen,…Lord!... Even, before those other,…two-disciples: Peter-and-John!...

Those, two-men,…anyone would agree / from studying, our Bible; that they were, indeed,…”First”: in Jesus’-eyes, and for many reasons!...

For, upon,…Peter / our-Jesus, lays: His-Foundational-Church!... *(Peter, is translated to mean: Rock)*… A Spiritual-and-Foundational, leader of the early,…Church!... Yes!... Peter,…was / this: and much-more. Amen.

And, with,…John / we-know-that, he-held-a; very special place, in Jesus’-own,…Heart!... For, John,…is known / as; The-Disciple, whom our Jesus,…”Loved!”…

But,…Mary-Magdalene / gets-first-glance; at the risen, Christ!... Amen. The other, two men,…after / exploring, an-empty-tomb; decide to return, to their homes. But, not,…Mary!... Oh,…no!...

She, stays behind,…weeping; the other, two-men,…didn’t feel / such-deep: sorrow!... No, sir!... Not, compared to,…Mary’s!...

All-of-this, was happening on the,…”First” / Day, of: the week. *(typically considered: Sundays. Back, in olden-days)*

Again, there’s that word,…of: (“First”)!...

Folks!... Jesus, is,…”The-First-Born” / of-all: Creation!... Yes!... And, He’s,…certainly / “First”: in the Father’s-own-Eyes!... Yes!... For,…”all-things!”… Amen.

Note-well, please!... In, (v-17); Jesus, considers,…His-Followers / to be: His-Brothers and Sisters!... Yes!... We are not, just mere servants,…but-rather / “Family-Members”: Partaking-inside-of, His-Father’s-Kingdom!... Amen.

But, more importantly. Note, how this, (v-17): ends!... “I,…(Jesus-speaking: here); am ascending to, My-Father / and your: Father!... To,…My-God / and your: God!”…

I-ask-you: dear-reader!... Why, would Jesus,…say / this: were-it-not, true?... Let’s always remember, that there was never,…ever / found; any guile, to be spewed,…from: His-Lips!... NO, SIR!... So, I take our Jesus,…at / His-Word: He, has indeed a,…Father-and-God!... Amen.

I-believe, this is an,…”emphatic-statement” / on-behalf-of: Jesus!... Yes!...

Whereas, by-contrast, for example: When our, “doubting-Thomas”, finally witnesses / our-risen: Jesus!... *(in-that: upper-room)* This man, speaks in,…”figurative-ways!”… Yes!... When, he says: and I quote!...

“My-Lord and My-God!”…

The personal level, of,…”esteem” / for-our-Jesus; is truly, immense. Coming from, Thomas!... For, this is such an intense,…moment / for: Thomas!... *(as would be, for any of: us)*

That, surely,…only-a-god / could-come-back, from; among the Dead!... *(so-reasons: Thomas)*

Friends!... Rightly-Dividing-The-Word, involves more than merely,…repeating / worldly: “clichés”… Yes!... It involves, many prayers, supplication / and: thanksgiving!... Amen.

I will, pick-up my perspective,…at / (v-19): when we continue, this chapter – 20: of the book, of,…John!...

Pray-for-me!... As, I – shall / for: you-and-yours!... And, until-next-time: (“PEACE”),…BE-WITH-YOU!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
Lifes-Journey-700x394.jpg
Lifes-Journey-700x394.jpg (186.76 KiB) Viewed 240 times
22528299_1481092911944083_5465208501223238293_n.jpg
22528299_1481092911944083_5465208501223238293_n.jpg (53.48 KiB) Viewed 240 times
10338287_776782629120693_6565025979571991814_n.jpg
10338287_776782629120693_6565025979571991814_n.jpg (76.66 KiB) Viewed 240 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

OH’,…HOW-I-PRAY: (“SO”)!...

Friends!... Let’s continue our study, of,…*(John – chapter: 20)* Please, I encourage you always / to: read-the-entire, chapter!...

I last, left-off at, (v-19); note-well, how a resurrected-body,…is well / able to: (“transcend”)!... *(physical-barriers-like: locked-doors)*

And, it reads: “On the evening, of that day, the first day of the week, (Sunday); the doors, being locked, where the disciples were, *(for-fear-of-the-Jews)*; Jesus – came and stood, among them and said: Peace, be with you!”…

Focus and look-upon, Jesus’-constant-message!... “As, The-Father,…has-sent / Me!”… (see: v-21). These are His-Words!...

Wouldn’t you think, that,…by now / after – being – Resurrected: from the Dead!... Jesus, would now confess to all, that,…He: is-God?... Then, why doesn’t,…He?...

Answer: Simply, because,…He / isn’t!... Amen.

“Endless, are the Bible’s own,…examples!... Yes!... When, we focus on Jesus’-own-quoted: utterances!... We can find, each and every,…time / that, He: insists on one truth. That, being,…that / His-Father: has sent Him, to us!...

Why, are the churches,…teaching / different?... *(truly – it’s: beyond me)*

Something, else,…note-worthy / of: sharing!... In, (v-22); Jesus,…”Breathed” / on: them!... *(meaning: His-Disciples)*

Thomas, note-well,…”missed-out” / on: this-special-gifting!... Yes!... *(doubting – Thomas)*

The-Holy-Spirit, was,…”blown” / into-the-nostrils, of: The-Disciples!... Much-the-same, way as,…Almighty-God / Yahweh: “blows”,…the very / “Breath-of-Life!”… *(into – Adam)* Written and declared, back in the,…”Book-of-Genesis!”…

Both, The-Father and His-Son,…possess-the-ability / to: “transfer-power!”… The-Holy-Spirit, I’ve always stated,…that / it’s-a-third: entity!...

But, I-also-wonder,…if / He’s – not, more so; a transferrable,…”Energy-Source?”… *( or – power )*

Note-well, in,…(Acts 2: 33)… The-Holy-Spirit, is being,…”poured-out!”… Distributed, if-you-will.

And, it is referred to,…as / “A-Gift”: to be actually, received!... *(read: Acts 2: 38)

Answer: Bottom-line. I believe, The-Holy-Spirit,…is both / a-power-source,…and: an-independent-entity!...

Folks!... It’s, everything,…God / wants-it-to, be!... Amen. Just, like,…His-Son / is: “All-in-All”…

For, in the end,…”All-Things” / proceed-from-our: living-God!... *(Yahweh”: His-Unmatched-Name)*

As, we come to a closing,…in / chapter: 20 – of – John!... Note-well, please!...

In, (v-31); it reads, that: “These things, are written,…so-that-you / may-believe, that Jesus; is the Christ!... *(Anointed-One)* The-Son-of-God!...

But,…Anointed-by-Whom?...

Answer: His-Father!... Yes!... All, that is,…The-Father’s / today-is-now, also: The-Son’s!... Given, passed-down, from,…Father / to: Son!... Amen. Let’s not, ignore these truths!...

Note, that it is by,…”believing-in-the-Son” / that we; may possess this, promise of,…”eternal-life!”… And, what’s,…The-Son’s / Message?... That, He,…was / sent: by-God, Himself!... To speak,…(“only”), The-Father’s-Words!... To do,…(“only”),…The-Father’s / will… Amen. *(not-His-own: will)*

For, it’s,…The-Father’s / own: set-forth-criteria!... Yes!... That, we stay focused on,…His-Son / and: believe, His-Message!... Which, deals with,…His-Father’s / Kingdom!... *(and-nothing-else)*

In closing: Tell me, dear-reader!... What, do you,…believe?... Is, Jesus,…God?... *(to-you)*

Or, is,…He: The-Son-of-God?... As, our,…Bible: so-specifically-teaches!...

The-Apostle-John, knew-that,…Jesus / is – (“Not”): The-Father!... Do,…you?...

OH’,…HOW-I-PRAY: (“SO”)!... Amen.

P.S. The-Father, (“chose-Jesus”); to do this,…”Work-of-Salvation!”… He, didn’t appoint,…Himself!... To only later, mention that,…He / holds: many – other – natures!... *(as-the-religionists: would have you, believe)*

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
330690_th.gif
330690_th.gif (7.91 KiB) Viewed 238 times
did-you-know-474x300.jpg
did-you-know-474x300.jpg (118.87 KiB) Viewed 238 times
24302530_475837289484110_220689494276308992_n.gif
24302530_475837289484110_220689494276308992_n.gif (410.28 KiB) Viewed 238 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

SPIRITUALLY,…(“SPEAKING”)!...

Friends!... The-Book-of-John, closes-out-at,…chapter,…(21)…

As I read it, (one-more-time), this jumps out and grabs,…me: the most!...

Even, in a resurrected state,…our / Jesus; enjoys the act, of eating and fellowships with,…His-Disciples; as they consume, bread-and-fish!...

The camaraderie, of Christ,…the warmth / of: His-Presence!... This, is our truest,...”sustenance!”… Amen.

Jesus, calls,…His-Disciples / “Children!”… Why?...

Answer: Because, it’s figurative language. That’s-right!... For, all who believe in,…The-Son / are: “Saved!”… Hence-forth, becoming part,…of,…His-Father’s-Family!... Yes!...

We, who-believe,…in / The-Son; are known as,…”Children-of-God!”..

Yet, many run,…to-quickly-claim,…that, here-too; Jesus, is declaring,…”His-God-Status!”… *(not-so)*

I-ask-you, dear reader: are we, “not-known-as”,…Babes-in-Christ?... *(especially-when-newly: converted)*

The-Son, sees us,…as / His-Father’s-Children!... It’s a salutation, expressing-endearment. Much like, when we call,…each-other: “Brothers-and-Sisters!”… Amen.

In, (v-15); We, like with,…Peter,…are / asked-by: Jesus!... To,…”Feed-the-Lambs!”… Those, new-to-our,…Faith!... Young, tender with emotions,…zealous / but; without any real, knowledge!... *(spiritually-speaking)*

In, (v-16); the,…”Sheep” / are more, mature; and well learned, as well,…finely-polished, with: “The-Father’s-Findings!”… Amen.

To,…”Tend” / to: them!... This means, that we aren’t,…to; let them,…go-off / alone: astray!... Swaying, to-and-fro, like a common reed: blowing in the wind.

Guard-and-keep, the faithful,…from the snares / and the; “Fiery-Darts-of-the-Devil”… Amen.

In, (v-17); and we do this, best,…by / “Feeding-the-Sheep!”… Yes!... Constantly, *(as-we-are, doing: right-now)*

We must, re-visit,…The-Word!... For, it nourishes our,…Spirit / with: Truth!... Amen.

In, (v-18); we must, guard-against-complacency. Especially, in our,…”Golden-Years!”… Why?...

Answer: Because, The-Devil,…will use / your-supposed: “ego!”… Against, you!... Yes!... That,…”Holier-than-Thou”,…attitude; many of us, tend to develop,…with: age!...

This, very-thing,…Satan / will-use; to dress you, and carry you,…where you / don’t-want-to: go!... Amen.

In-closing: Our-Apostle-John, only,…”Bears-Witness!”… About, our,…Jesus-the-Christ!... Yes!... Much, like our dearest,…Jesus-the-Christ!... He, always,…”Bears-Witness!”… About, His-Father’s-Kingdom!...

Yet, many,…still / don’t-understand: Him!... Why?...

Answer: Simply, because,…they do not / believe: at the end, of each day!... That’s-right!... Despite, having heard our,…gospel-message / they-still: “doubt!”…

These, are those,…who stand / as-being: “double-minded!”… Yes!... Lukewarm, about the very things,…of: Almighty-God!... *(Yahweh: His-Majestic-Name)*… Amen.

And, so,…we / shall-pray: for these. So, that-they,…may not / be: “spewed-out”, by our,…Saviour!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
335705_th.gif
335705_th.gif (7.92 KiB) Viewed 223 times
124766_th.gif
124766_th.gif (7.96 KiB) Viewed 223 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

THIS-MOMENT,…IN: (“TIME”)!...

Friends!... What is our notion, of,…Almighty-God?...

Does He, evoke awe,…wonder-and-reverence: in-you?... Oh’, how-I-pray,…so?!...

His-Son, our,…Jesus / still-reveals, our,…”connectedness”, with: His-Father!... *(Yahweh: His-Everlasting-Name)*

We, live in a universe,…immersed-in: “God’s-own-Presence!”… Yes!...

We, (“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”), are freed,…from / images-and-notions, of distance: and separation!... We, are those who,…(don’t)-address-our / God; as if He, were,…”elsewhere!”… No, sir!...

The purpose, of this passage,…is to / help raise, our; hearts-and-minds, to the only,…living: God!... *(always-present, to us; rather-than-believing, He is: “elsewhere”)*

We, are those who have,…already / experimented, with; words-and-phrases. We know, what,…works-well / and: what-doesn’t!... Amen.

Our prayers, don’t require an,…ordained / priesthood; our journey, resonates with,…Faith: “development!”…

Folks!... Both, The-Father and His-Son,…are / never-absent: never – distant!... May we, learn from them,…and / allow-the-very; (“Spirit-of-Graciousness”), and of generosity, to be evident in the way,…we become / neighbors: to-one-another!... Amen.

Let us, allow,…”God’s-own-Presence” / to-come-to, freer expression: in – us!...

Jesus’-Story, is one that,…educates / us; a story that, will heal, guide and discipline,…us!... Yes!...

I,…like / The-Son; believe in,…God!... Yes!... The-Source and Ground, of all that,…exists; present and active, from the beginning,…of: time… *(as-we-know: it)*

Yes!... Present, to-this-time,…and / to-time-unfolding: beyond our imagining!... Amen.

Yes!... Father-and-Son!... Present!... And, most-active,…everywhere / on: Earth!... Present!... In the, growth-of-knowledge,…and / in-the-constant: searching-for-meaning… *(as-men / and: women)*

Yes!... The-Father!... The-Source and Sustainer, of all that,…exists!... And, it-is,…”Jesus-of-Nazareth” / Who, reveals-to-us; the good news, of our,…”connectedness” / with: His-Father!...

Yes!... Jesus!... The,…Very-One / Who, urges-us-to: Love!... Amen. Graciously-and-Generously, so that,…”God’s-Reign” / remains: established!...

Today, I-give-thanks,…for / who: we are. And, for all we,…have!... For, we-are-those,…who / commit to sharing; ourselves, with-all-peoples!...

May, others,…see-in-us / the-vision, and the compassion; we have possessed, in,…Jesus!... Amen. Mindful, we shall be,…of,…our-own: “existence!”… And, of-our-ability,…to / appreciate: all-that-exists!...

May,…”The-Spirit” / of – gratitude, be: self-evident!...

Dear-reader!... We, share-the-dignity,…of / participating in the, mystery: which this world, calls,…God!...

In-closing: “I-give-thanks, for the unfolding,…of / wisdom; which has brought, us,…(who-believe): to-this-moment, in,…time!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
119794_th.gif
119794_th.gif (7.95 KiB) Viewed 194 times
104702_th.gif
104702_th.gif (6.8 KiB) Viewed 194 times
119035_th.gif
119035_th.gif (7.51 KiB) Viewed 194 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

THIS-IS-WHO,…WE: (“ARE”)!...

Friends!... Each-of-us, represents a,…”unique-and-personal” / expression, of: Almighty-God!... Yes!... We, (humans), are-an-expressed, image of,…God!... *(much-like-the: Son)*

Such, is the,…”magnitude-and-vastness” / of-our: Creator!... The-Son-of-God, invites us to name,…ourselves / as: “Temples!”… *( of – God’s – Spirit )*

And, we,…(“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”); rejoice in this,…”freeing” / and: generous-expression!... Yes!...

Jesus, challenges us to look,…into / our: hearts!... And, to,…”examine-our-ways!”…

We, must overcome our,…”prejudices!”… Yes!... Also, we must,…put-an-end / to our many: “divisions!”… *(present-even-among, our own: brethren-in-Faith)*

God’s-own-Reign, of,…Love / must-be-more, visible; in-our-world!... Yes!... Both, The-Father and Son,…yearn / for-this-visible, expression of: Love!...

It’s what, we,…(as-a-people, in general); lack the most, for achieving the overall,…”betterment” / of – humanity: as-a-whole!... Amen.

I truly believe, that we humans,…are very well / capable of giving; Almighty-God, every opportunity to express,…Himself!... *( in – us )* Yes!...

And, my own prayers,…seek / to-deepen-this: belief!...

In,…”Jesus-of-Nazareth” / we-see-the, very: “Presence-of-God!”… *( in-whom: we believe )*

In,…”you-and-me” / I-also-see, the: “Presence-of-God!”… *( in-whom: we believe )* Yahweh: His-Glorious-Name!...

Folks!... Let us, pledge ourselves to be the,…”Body-of-Christ!”… Yes!... Loving, His-Father!... And, our,…neighbors!... With, all-of-our,…”hearts-and-minds!”… Amen.

For, we-are-those,…most / mindful, of-our-bonding; by-in-and-thru, The-Holy-Spirit,…whose creative, presence / indwells-with: us!... *( who-believe )*

Jesus, teaches us,…that / “extravagant-generosity”; is truly a key,…”Characteristic-of-God!”…

May, what you are reading,…here / today; invite you to ponder, and to pray about,…your-own: “transformation!”…

I-pray-that: “Jesus’-own-Teachings”, come to expand your,…spiritual-understanding / of who: you are!… Amen.

Today, I-give-thanks. For the,…”wonder” / of-our-own: existence!... Yes!... To speak, to laugh, to write, to build, to imagine endless,…possibilities. Yes!... To appreciate, to celebrate-and-rejoice. And, for,…God’s: “Extravagant-Generosity!”… Amen.

We, rebuke-publicly,…Satan!...

Who, has in the past,…locked us / into: much fear!...

Yes!... Timidity, selfishness. These, we’ve learn to,…shun / away: Yes!... We, are-those-who,…remain / mindful; for this time, so special,…in our own,…personal-lives!... Amen.

When-we-pray, we gather together with,…other / faithful-believers; recognizing that, the very…”Breath-of-Life” / is-given: and it is not, of our own,…”power”: that we, exist!...

So, rejoice!... In-the-wonder, of who,…you,…are!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
111580_th.gif
111580_th.gif (7.93 KiB) Viewed 190 times
107712_th.gif
107712_th.gif (6.94 KiB) Viewed 190 times
124252_th.gif
124252_th.gif (7.87 KiB) Viewed 190 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

OUR-DIVERSITY,…HE: (“UNITES”)!...

Friends!... In, Jesus,…we, (who-believe); have come to see, the truth of who,…we / are: and we give, thanks!... Yes!...

For, His-Life, His-Teachings and the courage,…with / which: He-faced, Death!... Amen.

Folks!... We each, carry-a-responsibility,…yes!... It’s-on-us, to reflect inwardly,…on-the wonder / of: Almighty-God!... As, He,…approaches / us; wanting to express, Himself!... *( in-and-among: us )*

We, (“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”), are bearers of many,…treasures / both: physical-and-spiritual, yes!... None-of-us, goes without being blessed,…with / a: “variety-of-gifts!”…

Unique, in all the universe,…are / you: dear-reader!... And, for all that,…”The-Son” / means-to-us; we give, thanks!...

For, it is,…(by-in-and-thru); Jesus!... That, we might live,…life / in-all-its: fullness!... Amen. He, has brought us,…together / into: “His-Saving-Sheepfold!”…

And, because of,…Jesus; we today, move freely in our,…”words-and-actions!”… Yes!... We, (humans); are products of,…”God’s-Creative-Presence!”…

So, let us give,…God / wonderfully-diverse-ways, of coming to: “visibility!”… Shall we?...

He, (Yahweh); works in and through, different individual,…giftedness!... As well, He also,…works / with; each of our, “limitations!”… Amen.

We pray, as,…”sharers” / of-this: One-God!... Delighting, in-our-capacities,…all-the-while / appreciating, our: “diversity-in-unity!”… Yes!...

The-Father!... Our, truest,…”Source-and-Sustainer” / of-all-that: exists!... We, rejoice-and-marvel,…as-we-seek / meaning-and-purpose; about the reigning of,…The-Son!... *( inside: His-Father’s-Kingdom )*

Yes!... The-Son!... Jesus!... He, has stood the,…”test-of-time!”…

We, are challenged to open,…our / eyes-and-minds; as we live, among our own,…brethren!... Who of us, will dare to move,…beyond / where-we-are: now?...

Further, embracing-and-shaping,…our-Faith / in: Love?...

I-pray-that: “You,…will”… Amen.

Friends!... God’s-own-Spirit, has always been,…”present” / and-active-in: our human, activities. As we, care for others, feed the needy, visit the sick, forgive those who,…hurt / us: and simply, share of ourselves, our time, our labor,…our / Love!...

Yes!... In these ways, and many others,…an / “expression” – of: God’s-Love, becomes most evident!... Amen.

God-is-present, in our intelligence. And, in our ability to,…”communicate!”… Yes!... Truly, we are,…”Earthen-Vessels” / that-hold-many; treasures!...

Works, of,…”God’s-own-Artwork!”… And,…”Temples-of-Faith!”…

I-for-one,…”trust” / in-the-goodness, of: people!... *( in-general )* Let us, continue working for,…”Peace-and-Justice!”… *( in-all-of / our: future – endeavors )* Yes!...

Remember always: Jesus’ – total – commitment, to living fully and to loving,…”totally!”… All of it, “Hinged-On”,…fulfilling: His-Father’s-Will… Amen.

In-closing: Our-Faith, in,…His-God / our-God: and in, His-Father!... *( our – Father )* This, we can really,…trust.

Despite, whatever twists,…life / could-take-us: in this imperfect, world!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
103126_th.gif
103126_th.gif (6.36 KiB) Viewed 177 times
340502_th.gif
340502_th.gif (7.99 KiB) Viewed 177 times
103127_th.gif
103127_th.gif (6.92 KiB) Viewed 177 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

THIS,…WE: (“ARE”)!...

Friends!... Confronted with failure, abandonment and a humiliating,…Death!... Our, Jesus,…remained / “Faithful”,…to: His-Father’s-Will… Amen.

His, was,…and / still-remains; a constant and eternal, connection with,…His-Father!... Yes!...

I-pray-that: “You, also,…will / come-to-grasp; what the eye, cannot see. God, with us!... As, He,…was / and-still-remains, with: His-Son!... Yes!...

God-with-us!... In our journey, of Life!... God-with-us!... In our living-and-loving!...

Our call, is to give ,…our / “Amen!”… As we, (“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”); break-bread-daily, sharing generously,…this-learned / Love, of both: The-Father and His-Son!... Amen.

May we, “Learn-to-Love”,…as / courageously, as: Jesus-Loves,…His-Father!... Yes!...

Folks!... The-Son,…”yearns” / for-all-peoples; to experience the reality, of this mentioned,…(“Love”)!... Yes!... May, His-Life and Teachings,…motivate / all: that-we-do!... Amen.

Remember-always, this one,…Truth!... Jesus-of-Nazareth, sets-us-free!... From, the-religious-bonds,…created / by; ideas of distance, from,…Almighty-God!... *(Yahweh: His-Magnified-Name)*

Jesus,…”allowed” / God’s-Creative-Spirit, to move in: Him!... Yes!...

Dear-reader!... Jesus, is,…there!... In the days-and-nights, of our searching,…and / questioning: He-is-there!... In our, hopes-and-dreams,…of / what: could-be?... Yes!... Jesus, is,…there!...

In the shaping, of our understanding,…as-to / where: His-Father, could be found?... Jesus-is-there!...

Captive, to religious,…”institutionalism” / we-are-not!... Dependent, fully-upon,…both: The-Father and His-Son!... *(THIS,…WE: ARE)*… Amen.

Yes!... We’ve, move beyond our religious-leaders,…and / their: “legalism!”… *(although-this-world, still sees us / as being: maligned, rejected-and-misunderstood)*

Ours, is an,…”absolute-conviction!”… Yes!... We-are-those, who,…”walk-in-Faith!”… That’s-right!... No more, doubts, questions-and-concerns,…about / the: future!... No, sir!...

Jesus,…”Died” / for-what, He: “believed!”… In,…shame-and-disgrace / so-shall we: if necessary!... For, we follow,…He / Who: has-overcome, this present world!... Amen.

“Resurrection”,…and / new-life; always follows,…”Death!”…

“God’s-Presence”,…is / constant; both in, hard times. And,…good-times!... Yes!...

Remember, Jesus!... Whenever, you meet,…”others” / to: share-a-meal… Today, I-gladly-pledge,…myself / to-allow, The-Holy-Spirit; to move in, me!... Amen.

For, this,…*(Other-Comforter)* / shall-reveal: my truest, identity!... May, this,…”Spirit-of-Truth” / continue-to-reveal, both: The-Father and His-Son!... Yes!... “Active”,…(by-in-and-thru): our-everyday-lives!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
124252_th.gif
124252_th.gif (7.87 KiB) Viewed 176 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

FREED-FROM,…FALSE: (“IDEAS-N-IMAGES”)!...

Friends!... Jesus-of-Nazareth, gave us the human,…”expression” / of-our: living-God!...

Jesus, was the,…”revealer” / of-God: in-our-midst!... *(but-never-in-a: de-facto, manner)*

The-Son-of-God, challenges us to stop,…looking-in / all-the-wrong: places!... *(for: His-Father’s-Kingdom)*

May our prayers, invite others to recognize,…God’s-Presence / with us; especially in places, we are reluctant to look. Like the people, who are despised, only because,…of / their: lowly-social-status!... Amen.

All-of-our, collected human wisdom,…is-a-visible / “expression”,…of: God’s-Reality!... Yes!... As Christians, we rejoice in the,…Son-of-God!...

We, see-the-fullness,…of / His-Father, as Jesus: shapes-our-convictions!... Amen.

I-for-one, believe in this,…”eternal-connection” / between: The-Father and His-Son!... For, theirs,…is-a-dimension / which-gives, meaning; to who, we really,…are!... Yes!...

I-am-thankful, for,…The-Son’s-own / “courage!”… Yes!... Especially, in-the-face,…of / opposition-and-powerful, influences; wanting always to, silence,…Him!...

We-give-thanks, for the many blessings,…in / our: Life!... Yes!... As, we together,…gather / memory-of-Him; Who, lived a covenant of,…Love!... With,…His-God / our: God!... His-Father, our,…Father!... *(Yahweh: His-Magnified-Name)* Amen.

Folks!... The very same,…”Spirit” / who, took-on-a; fleshly-form. He, today,…moves-in-our / personal: lives!... Yes!...
May we, all,…recognize / the-generous-expression,…of: Almighty-God!... Always, found best and foremost,…in the person / of: His-only-Begotten-Son!... *(Jesus-of-Nazareth)*

Among, the downtrodden, in our societies,…and in those people / who-are-different; from us!... It is them, who-we,…must / focus-on: the most. And, usher-into,…The-Holy-Spirit’s: Power!...

We, must remind ourselves,….daily / that; we are those, who live in,…”Faith!”… Rather-than, by-in-and-thru,…any / “Theological-Interpretations!”…

(“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”), must know better, if we are to,…turn / to-Jesus: our only, Lord-and-Saviour!... *(especially-in-times, of pain, struggle-and-darkness)* Amen.

Remember-always, that: Jesus, was,…”sent-to-us” / to: live-the-human, experience!... And, to share thereafter,…with / His-Father: what it was, like. First-Hand!... Yes!...

As, The-Son,…still / today; relates to His-Father!... From, the position of,…”The-Father’s-Right-Hand!”… A-Celestial-Honor, holding much,…rank-and-file / plus: order!...

Jesus, today,…”oversees” / many other: powers-and-principalities, occupying high-heavenly-places!... All of which, remain still,…in / “subjection”: to our, Heavenly-Father!... *(AS-THE-SON: ALSO REMAINS, IN SUBJECTION. TO HIS FATHER)*

I-pray-that: “You, dear-reader. Be also, set,…Free!... From, ideas-and-images,…about / Jesus: being, God,…Himself!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
120096_th.gif
120096_th.gif (7.74 KiB) Viewed 157 times
103976_th.gif
103976_th.gif (6.84 KiB) Viewed 157 times
124752_th.gif
124752_th.gif (7.96 KiB) Viewed 157 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

THE,…*(“DEPTHS-0F-OUR-BEING”)*…

Friends!... I-pray-that: “Jesus-of-Nazareth, calm your feelings of,…powerlessness-and-frustration / yes!... And, of the fear,…for / your-own: future!”… Amen.

At the end, of each day,…may you / be-driven-by: your own convictions!... Folks!... Live-by-Faith!... Search, for answers!...

Think about, which path to follow. Look to both, The-Father and His-Son!... *(for support and understanding)* Amen.

Speak-to-others, about what,…you: really,…believe!... Keep, Jesus’-Dream,…Alive!... Remember, His-own-Testament,…to: “Love!”… Yes!...

Remember, He… Whose / Faith, in-all-that,…Jesus, ever believed,…was-severely / “tested”: to the limits!... Yes!... The-Son-of-God!... Who, forgave. Not, just once. But, over-and-over.

The very same, Who,…”embodied” / the-generosity; and displayed always, a-limitless-outpouring,…of: His-Father’s-Spirit!... He, is,…Who: we-worship-today!... Amen.

Dear-reader!... No power, on,…this / Earth, could ever move,…Jesus; from what,…He: knew-and-believed!...

He, was determined,…to give,…people / personal-authority; in their relationship, with,…His-Father!... *(Yahweh: His-Glorious-Name)*

Jesus, has set me,…Free!... From-the-fear, of the unknown!... Yes!... Today, I-open-myself,…to / the influence,…of: The-Holy-Spirit!... Yes!...

Which, so-obviously-moves,…in-by-and-thru: the very lives, of each,…believer!... Amen.

May, The-Son’s-Dreams,…live-on / in: us!... *(“His-Faithful-Followers”)* He, challenges us,…to have,…”Faith-and-Hope!”…

Even, when all seems,…lost!... Jesus’ own, Faith!... This, is our,…Faith!... His-God, this is our,…God!... His-Father, this is our,…Father!... Amen.

Yes!... The-Son, knows-all-too,…well / the-longings-and-pains: of our own, “hearts-and-minds!”… Today, I-am-convinced,…that / He, is our closest: “Companion!”…

My-own,…”Transformation” / is-also-witness: to these written, truths!...

We, (“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”), believe that,…Death / is-not-the: end!... No, sir!... But, rather,…a / “transformation”: into many, new possibilities!...

Example: The-Winter-Season, always gives way,…to: The-Spring-Time!... And, what seemed,…”lifeless” / now-abounds-with: Life!... Amen.

Yes!... New: *(“POSSIBILITIES-AND-DELIGHTS”)*…

Jesus’-influence, helps me to see,…”beyond-the-present!”… The-Son, moves-in-the,…(DEPTHS-OF-OUR: “BEING”)!...

Yes!... *(“TO,…BEING”)*…

To, “being”,…part of the / “Body-of-Christ!”… And, to,…”being” / open-to: “The-Holy-Spirit!”…

Present-and-indwelling, in our daily lives!... And, in our entire world!... Amen.

*(as-well, for-all-that; our future / holds: yes)*

Friends!... Please, realize that,…it is / now; our own responsibility, to give,…”witness” / to: The-Holy-Spirit!... *(in-by-and-thru: our own, daily-lives)*

As, totally,…and / as-freely-as: our own, Jesus,…did!... Amen.

Search-for-meaning, in all that,…you / say-and-do: yes!... Perfect-Love, casts-out,…Fear!... That’s-right!... Love-never-ends!...

We-pray-that: “People, may see in us,…the courage / and-the-generosity; that was characterized, in Jesus’-Life!... As, we pledge ourselves,…to be / (embodiments),…of: The-Holy-Spirit!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
111912_th.gif
111912_th.gif (4.99 KiB) Viewed 156 times
124762_th.gif
124762_th.gif (7.88 KiB) Viewed 156 times
103984_th.gif
103984_th.gif (6.83 KiB) Viewed 156 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

AND-SO,…I-SAY: (“AMEN”)!...

Friends!... May,…”The-Spirit” / within-us, be a source; of healing, to many. Yes!... To both, us,…and/ others; as-well-a, real source,…of,…consolation!... Amen.

May, it strengthen us,…when / we-feel: weak!... Warm us, when we’re,…cold-hearted!... Bend, us,…when / we’re: stubborn!...

Move us, when we’re,…uncaring; guide us, in the way,…of: The-Father’s-Word!... Amen.

Yes!... May,…”The-Holy-Spirit” / within-us, shine forth; in all that, we ever do!... I trust, in the,…”Power-of-God!”… As we, daily,…give / thanks; for all that, we mean to each-other!... *(meaning: The-Body-of-Christ)*

For, the,…”respect-and-sensitivity” / to-the-difference: among us!... I-give-thanks!... Yes!... For,…”affirmation-and-encouragement!”…

For,…”generous-sharing” / and: mutual-support!... Let,...”The-Spirit-of-Truth” / speak-to-us; inside our many, commitments,…our / relationships; our many memories, and / our: gratitude-and-hopes!... Amen.

May-the-bonds, of our own,…”loving”,…continue-to-strengthen; as we each, face together,…whatever: this present life, may hold for,…us!...

May, everything we, (“Jesus-Faithful-Followers”),…do, ultimately; reflect-and-reveal, the very,…”Presence-of-God!”… *(as-the-Son, always did and still: does)*

Tell-me: dear-reader!... Do you, marvel-and-wonder,…at the size / and complexity; of-our-universe?... Who of us, will give,…”witness” / to: God’s-own-Creation?...

I-for-one, give thanks for,…The-Son!... Yes!... Who, taught-so-clearly!... And, courageously!... Jesus, was able to,…set,…people / Free!... Yes!... From,…”images-and-ideas” / and-from-many; false pagan practices,…of: “The-Religionist!”… *(the-legalist: if-you-prefer)*
That’s-right!... We-are-those, no longer,…”bound” / in: Fear!... No, sir!... Nor, do we live,…a-false-sense / of separation,…from: Almighty-God!... *(Yahweh: His-Glorious-Name)*

By-in-and-thru, Jesus,…I-have-learned / about-our-loving: Father!... How, our,…Creator / shares: His-Presence!...

May, we never forget,…Jesus’ / total: “Surrender!”… Yes!... To,…”His-Father’s-Will”… Amen. We, also,…shall-die / in-the-Creator’s: “Loving-Embrace!”…

Jesus’-Story, grounds our belief,…in the / eternal.

Today, I-pray-for,…all: “Who, allow the mind-and-hearts,…of / Jesus’-Spirit; to motivate,…(all): of-their-actions!”… Amen.

May, our leadership be,…”open-and-affirming!”… May, we be always,…”creative-and-challenging!”… We, are people,…”committed-to-Christ!”… Yes!...

Allowing, the ordained,…”Holy-Spirit” / to-move-freely; in our personal lives!... I give thanks, that we gather,…here: in-this-public, platform!... *(we-call-the: Internet)* Yes!...

I rejoice, in the,…”giftedness” / of-each-person; making their presence, here!... *(specifically-at: “Nethugs.com”)*

I consider ourselves,…”Blessed!”… And, so,…in-closing: (“I-SAY,…AMEN”)!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
124752_th.gif
124752_th.gif (7.96 KiB) Viewed 138 times
314588_th.gif
314588_th.gif (6.9 KiB) Viewed 138 times
111911_th.gif
111911_th.gif (4.59 KiB) Viewed 138 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

WHOSE-READING,…THIS: (“NOW”)?...

Friends!... Life, has-a-way of testing,…what / we: really-believe!... Yes!... Life,…”tested” / The-Son-of-God!...

Tell-me: “What, do you, (dear-reader); believe about, Jesus?… *( of – Nazareth )*

What, motivates you to keep,…on / hoping-for-change; in others?...

Jesus, knew what it was,…like / to-be-in: “darkness!”… To feel, isolate. To need, to pray about things,…and / make-sense-of; what was happening,…in,…His-Life!...

Know-this-truth: In times of loss, pain-and-tragedy,…we / (His-Faithful-Followers); can turn to, Jesus!... Why?...

Answer: Because, He,…knows / what, it-is-like; to be in our, shoes!... He, has been there!... Amen.

Folks!... We, can turn to,…Him / for-the-healing; that comes from, His-Compassion!... And, from being,…understood.

Jesus, taught-the-importance,…of / living-in-a, trusting relationship; with His-own-God!... Yes!... Our,…God!... His-Father!... Yes!... Our,…Father!... *(Yahweh)*

Today, I-am-Freed!... From, the notion of a,…living-God / Who; is ready to, hand out,…physical misfortune. Loss-or-Death, as a punishment. *(although; the wages of sin / is: Death)*

Our, Father-in-Heaven,…is / a: “Life-Giver!”… Yes!... Not, distant. Nor, any type of,…Manipulator!... No, sir!...

With, the,…”Conviction-of-Christ!”… I-for-one, believe that,…He / is, in-the-midst,…of-our, daily; sufferings. Our pain and loss. Yes!...

I-look-to, Him!... For my,…”Strength-and-Hope!”… *(especially; in-times-of, tragedy)* Amen. Jesus, never abandoned,…His-Belief / in: His-Father’s-Presence, with,…Him: at-all-times!...

So, don’t you: (“WHOSE-READING,…THIS: NOW”)!...

Let us,…”commit-ourselves” / as – Jesus: committed – Himself!... Yes!... *(whatever-the-circumstances)*

Let there, also be,…”space-and-room!”… Yes!... For, others,…to / grow; alongside of you!... *(the-believer)*

Demonstrate, to those around you,…the / unending-and-unbreakable; bonds of joy and of grace, which overflow generously from,…you!... Yes!... Why?...

Answer: Simply because, you believe in,…”The-Promises!”… Yes!... Of both / The-Father and His-Son!... Amen.

Strong-and-constant, they stand,…”together!”… Yes!... *(for-each-other)*

Celebrate, their,…”Presence!”… In, the ways in which,…you / come-to: Love!...

Jesus-of-Nazareth,…(“Broke”) / Himself; so that, He,…may thereafter / share; His-Fullness!... His-Whole-Self!... Yes!... *(with: whom-so-ever, wills)* Amen.

If, we believe in,…The-Son / then; we must also, believe in,…He: (meaning: His-Father)!... Who, sent us,…Jesus!...

So, live-on,…(“In”): Jesus!... As, He,…lives-on: (“In”),…His-Father!...

For, we-are-all,…as / One!... Yes!... IN – LOVE!...

In,…Vision-and-Cause!... In,…Mindset-and-Mission!... *(or-we-are: not)* Amen-and-Amen…

P.S. *(there-is-no, mystery here: friends)* No, sir!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
103952_th.gif
103952_th.gif (7.07 KiB) Viewed 134 times