Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon »

FACING,…THIS: (“DAY”)!...

Friends!... Today, let us cry-out,…to / God: “The-Most-High!”… (Yahweh) Yes!...

To He, Who,…fulfills / His-Purpose, for: humanity!... (see: Psalm 57:2).

As this spring-season, finally begins to take,…bloom / let us, also: begin – anew!... Today, is a brand-new-day. Yes!...

It’s a magnificent opportunity, to tune your,…”heart-and-mind” / to: God’s-Word!... Who of us, is even interested in,…developing / a-deeper-relationship, with: God?...

The world, does not define,…”exciting-times” / as – a – devotion; to fully understanding, and experiencing,…God’s-Guidance, and: Blessings!...

Folks!... As the ground, has already thawed,…it is now / preparing itself: for new growth. You, too,…can experience: new-life!... Amen.

Dear-reader!... Almighty-God, knows our,…”complexities-and-quirks!”… Nothing, in all creation,…is / hidden, from: God’s-own-sight!...

Everything, is uncovered and laid,…bare / before, the-eyes-of: Him!... Yes!... To,…Whom / we-must-give: account!... Amen. ( see: Hebrews 4: 13 ).

Friends!... “Faith”,…is that, unshakeable-belief / that, God; can and will, do,…”anything!”… And, that we are never,…too-old / weak-or-fearful, to join – Him; on this journey, called,…life!... Yes!... (Wherever, it may take – you).

“Lord, Jesus!... Son-of-God!... Today, I believe in,…Your / promises. And commit myself, to,…Your-Father’s-Ways!”… Amen.
Folks!... Sometimes-a-shift, in perspective,…is all / that is: needed!... Yes!... To ease, our anxiety. Instead of worrying, about our future. Let’s possess, Faith!... ( That, God: will-bless-you ).

Change, your uneasiness,…to / peace, believing; that – the – best, is yet,…to: come!...

“Heavenly-Father!... Because, of,…Your-Son / my-every-need, is: met. The flow of abundance, is surging in my,…life. Thank-You, for blessing me,…in /every: Way!”… Amen.

Dear-reader!... When you need, guidance. Focus, on,…Jesus!... Listen, to,…Him / over: everyone – else. He, will guide you,…to the / right-choices; and commit to making, His-Heavenly-Father,…your-trusted: Friend!… Yes!...

“Teach – me. Son-of-God!... Your wisdom, is far greater than,…my own. Teach me, Your,…lessons / for: living. Give me, Your-Father’s,…own / insight: for each and every, day!”… Amen.

Friends!... I’ve decided, to,…(“FACE – THIS – DAY”),…with-a-gentle / and joyous: heart!... I shall do, my part,…putting-forth-effort / to surround, myself; with positive people, and experiences!…

I told, Jesus,…that / I’m – ready, to approach life; with an upbeat, attitude!...

“Sweet-Jesus!... Help me, to shine,…Your-Light / so-others; can look upon me, and see the joy,…of / a: true-believer!”… Amen. ( see: Proverbs 13:9 ).

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28106&start=7485

https://www.123greetings.com
Attachments
110831_th.gif
110831_th.gif (7.9 KiB) Viewed 151 times
104524_th.gif
104524_th.gif (6.24 KiB) Viewed 151 times
104487_th.gif
104487_th.gif (7.07 KiB) Viewed 151 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

GOD’S,…PRIMARY: (“AGENT”)!...

Friends!... (Please-read: Hebrews 12:2)

“Looking to Jesus!... The founder, of our,…Faith. Who, for the joy that was,…set-before / Him; endured the cross, despising the shame. And, is,…(“seated”) / at-the-right, hand of: The-Throne, of,…God!”… Yes!...

For-the-Joy!... A Joy, He,…(Jesus) / always – possessed, alongside; His-Father!... (Yahweh). From eternity-past. To a moment, in history on a cross,…of / suffering!...

And, now. To, an-eternity-of,…”celebration!”… Amen. Jesus, was at work,…since / days-of-old; in the creation, of this,…Universe!... ( a-task, appointed-and-ordained, by: His-Father)

For, Jesus,…is / and-always, will be: God’s-own-Workman!... Amen.

I-ask-you: “Are we, (Not), asked to become,…Jesus’ / Best-Workmanship?... Following in, His-Footsteps?... Evangelizing-and-teaching, others?... About, His-Father’s-Kingdom?...

Answer: Of course, we are!...

The,…”Son-of-God!”… A-Quick-Study, indeed!... For, all that,…He / knows; has been taught, to,…Him: by-in-and-thru, His-Father!... Amen. (two-uniquely-proper: entities)

Each, donning-their own,…”crown-of-righteousness!”… The same, as promised onto,…us / who: believe!... Amen.

Friends!... The,…”Why?”,…questions / are-sometimes; the toughest ones, because we,…end-up / making-assumptions; that may or may not, be,…”correct!”…

Our,…living-God / is-a-God, of: “relationships!”… He, created us,…for / relationships, with: Himself!... And, with-one-another!...

He, (Yahweh),…is also / a-God, of: Love!... And, creating,…”beings” / to-receive-that, Love; is at the heart, of,…His-Decrees!... Amen.

Dear-reader!... A God, of,…infinite / “power-and-wisdom”; would naturally, want to express,…Himself: in some way. (don’t-you-agree)?...

His-only-begotten, Son,…(our-dearest: Jesus); became a platform, for,…(“God’s-Fullest-Expression”),…of: His-own-Creative-Heart!... ( mind-and-power)

Folks!... The-Son, holds a,…”special-role” / in particular; with the whole, creative-event. Our Creator, defies human logic,…and / comprehensive: explanations!...

Simply – put: He, is beyond our reach,…in / some: ways!... Yes!... Then, again. Not,…”everything” / is-for-us, to: know!...

Example: Like, the return of,…His-Son!... Not, even the,…”Angels-in-Heaven” / know-of-the, hour,…nor-of-the, day,…in-which-our,…Jesus: returns!... (only – The-Father, in Heaven: knows). Amen.

Let us, just say that,…both / The-Father and His-Son; are-fully-engaged, in all,…matters: that – be!... Almighty-God, speaks to us,…by-in-and-thru: His-Son!... Yes!...

Whom, God,…has / appointed: “Heir!”… Of,…”all-things!”… (through – whom, also,…God; made our world)… Amen.

Jesus, is the radiance,…of / God’s-Glory!... And, the exact,…”representation” / of: God’s-Nature!... Yes!... Our,…Sweet-Jesus!...

He,…”upholds” / all-things; by the word, of,…His-Father’s-Power!... (bestowed, invoked, commissioned, appointed-and-anointed: onto – His – Son)… Amen.

In-closing: When, Jesus,…had made / purification-of-sins, He,…sat-down-at,…the,…”right-hand” / of-the: (“Majesty-on-High”)!...

Meaning,…His-Father’s-Side!... Amen. (see: Hebrews 1:1-3).

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

P.S. In, “John’s-own-reckoning”,…the-primary-agent, of / Creation,…(as-we-know: it); was and still, remains,…to be: Jesus!... (The-Living-Word)!…

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28106&start=7530

Attachments
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif (1.37 MiB) Viewed 148 times
15207923_1563777803637704_1171231916_n.gif
15207923_1563777803637704_1171231916_n.gif (188.55 KiB) Viewed 148 times
14322628_912113002254321_9207175125581720162_n.jpg
14322628_912113002254321_9207175125581720162_n.jpg (101.04 KiB) Viewed 148 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

OUR-GOD,…OF: (“2ND – CHANCES”)!...

Friends!... It’s easy to become, distracted by your,…possessions; don’t hold, too-tightly,…what: you own!...

Guard-against, putting,…too-much-energy / and effort; into wanting something, that you think is the,…”key”: to-your-happiness!...

Know, this truth!... Jesus’-directions, are still true,…even: today!... As-long-as, you have,…Him / in-your-life; you don’t need, anything,…else. (see: Luke 9:3)

“Lord, Jesus!... I’m ready, to live passionately,…by / fulfilling-my: purpose!”… Amen.

Note-well, how our dearest,…Jesus / explains: His-Purpose, in this life. (see: Luke 4:43)

The next time, the weather has you,…down; look to our, Bible!... And, remember that every,…cloud / displays-its: silver lining. Yes!...

From Israel,…being led / out of: Egypt!... (under the cover, of a cloud: by – day). To, the very clouds involved,…in the / “ascension-and-return”,…of: God’s-Son!... (Jesus-the-Christ)

Yes!... Folks!... Clouds, frequently represent,…both / The-Father, and: His-Son!... (their glorious: presence) Amen.

“Son-of-God!... I know that, the,…Holy-Spirit’s / presence-and-protection; surrounds me, today. And, every,…day. For this, truth,…I am / most: grateful. Yes!... I’m ready, to live by,…Your-Father’s / Word!... Guide me, dear-Jesus!... May I, draw-ever-closer,…to / You; as I read, and reflect upon,…Your-Father’s: Truths!”… Amen.

Dear-reader!... Let there be, an-earnest-inward,…movement / of both, your: “heart-and-mind!”… Let it always, be towards,…The-Father!... (Yahweh)

As, His-Son,…teaches!... Yes!... Throw-your-force, into the exercise,…of: prayer!... And, don’t be discouraged,…if-it-feels / like, they-go: unanswered!...

Be, persistent and know that,…God: hears – you!...

“Dear, Father-in-Heaven!... I, like,…Your-Son / fully-trust-in: You!... Yes!... I have, Faith,…that / You; know what is, best-for-me. For, Your,…(timing); is always, perfect. Unlike, our own perspectives!”… Amen.

“By-in-and-thru, the very works,…of / Your-Son: I-come-to, You!... My-only-God!... I render, my worries,…knowing that / Your-Son; will always guide, me,…with / Your: infinite-wisdom!”… Amen.

“For, what is,…Yours / dear-God; is also, Your-Son’s!... And, what,…Jesus / possesses,…He, freely-shares; with, whom-so-ever,…wills: to believe in, Him!... And, in,…You / dear-God; Whom, has sent,…Your-Son: to – us!”… Amen.

“Eternal-Life”,…today / is-for-my: grasping. Because, I’ve listened,…well / to: Your-Son’s-Message!... And, today,…I / (believe: whole-heartedly),…that / His-Words: originate, by-in-and-thru,…You!”… Amen.

P.S. Remember-always, that: We, (“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”),…worship a / living: God!... Yes!... One,…of / “second-chances!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28106&start=7350

Attachments
114179_th.gif
114179_th.gif (6.16 KiB) Viewed 145 times
104460_th.gif
104460_th.gif (6.12 KiB) Viewed 145 times
104485_th.gif
104485_th.gif (6.95 KiB) Viewed 145 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

TO-YOU-WHO,…(“BELIEVES”)!...

Friends!... “All-things”,…hold together / by-in-and-thru: Christ-Jesus!... Yes!... (Please-read: Colossians 1:16-17)

I-dare-add,…(“All-Known-Things”)!... Why?...

Answer: Because, our Bible,…starts / with-the-words: (“In-The-Beginning”)!...

Meaning,…what?...

Answer: Our-own-beginnings!... Because, prior to us,…were / The-Father, and: His-Son!... Yes!...

Folks!... It is, the will of,…The-Father / that, His-Son; rule over many,…”powers-and-principalities”: Yes!... Which, occupy,…”high-heavenly-places!”… Yes!... Amen.

I-for-one, am convinced that,…many-things / are in our, Bible; for no other, reason than to stir,…us, (who-believe): into a real-sense, of true,…”wonder!”…

Dear-reader!... It’s only, when we begin to worship,…(“Yahweh”) / that, we begin to: grow!... Note-well,…”The-Son’s-Glory!”… It is, as of the only,…”begotten” / from: The-Father!... Yes!...

Full-of-Grace, and of Truth!... (see: John 1:14).

Jesus, was eternally-present with,…and equal / to: God!... *(as-any-first-born: Son, would be. Receiving a double-portion, of everything which the father: owns)* Amen.

Jesus, was,…”empowered” / commissioned, appointed, invoked-and-ordained,…to create / “All-Known-Things!”… (known-to-mankind)

Yes!... Jesus!... “Anointed”,…set-apart / “Sanctified!”… As, humanity’s,…source-of-light / and: Life!... Amen.

All-the-result, of,…His-Father’s-Will… Yes!... The-Son’s,…”Workmanship” / has-spun; out of orbit. And, lost-its-way!...

Mankind, has proven our inability to,…try and / bring everything: “under-control”… Yes!... Our sins, have been wreaking-havoc,…damaging / humanity; by the ravages, of our,…brokenness!...

The-Son’s-Miracles, (while-walking-the: Earth), were….”expressions” / of how, His-Father; had always intended,…”things-to-be!”… Yes!...

Jesus!... The,…”expressed-image” / of: God!... We, too,…created-in-the / “image”, of: God!... Yes!... “Images!”…

“Reflections”,…of the / real-thing!...

It’s why, we are asked to not worship,…any / graven – “images!”… Or,…”Reflections” / of what, our,…”imagination”; could otherwise, conjure-up,…as being,…other: “lesser-gods!”…

So, an,…”Image” / is not; the same, as a,…(”de-facto”): representation!...

What do you, see,…when you / stare into a: mirror?...

Answer: Your own,…”Image!”… Amen.

We, are a manifested,…”Reflection” / of-our: Creator!... Much, like our dearest,…Jesus!... ( is-also )

With, one small,…yet / very-important: difference!... Jesus, was,…(sired-or-begotten): whereas, humanity was,…”created!”…

**( This truth, I believe personally / enables, Jesus,…to receive, directly: “Powers-from-God”)**

I-also-believe, that,…God / created – us; by-in-and-thru, the very hands, ( or – workmanship),…of: Jesus!... Yes!... The-Son!... He, is,…”directly-linked” / to: Almighty-God!... ( in ways / that: we-are-not )

Jesus!... The,…”first-born” / of-all: Creation!... Followed, by,…”The-Angelic-Realm!”… Followed, by,…”The-Beginning / of-all-other: Creations!”… Amen.

In the end, each living thing,…and / or: “being!”… Uniquely-proper, different, independently-valued: with much, lasting-worth!... Amen.

No,…”two” / are-exactly-the: same!... To, include,…The-Father / and: His-Son!... Each, dons-its-own,…”Crown-of-Righteousness!”… Yes!...

Even, as promised,…onto / us: (“Who-Believe”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28106&start=7380

Attachments
104434_th.gif
104434_th.gif (6.41 KiB) Viewed 131 times
104430_th.gif
104430_th.gif (6.81 KiB) Viewed 131 times
104419_th.gif
104419_th.gif (5.14 KiB) Viewed 131 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

HERE-I-AM... / (“SEND-ME”)!…

Friends!... Let’s shine, a bit of Heaven,…onto / those-around; us!... Shall-we?... Let’s allow, what we’ve learned, ( from-our: Bible), to resonate!...

“May you, be guided daily,…by / God’s: selfless-love!”… Amen.

“Dear, Lord-Jesus!... I long, to be generous with my,…love / extending-it-to, everyone; in my life, according to,…Your-Will”… Amen.

Folks!... Dare-to-seek, God!... And, you will find,…Him!... ( guaranteed – by: The-Son’s-Message )

But, first,…you / “must”: believe!... Yes!... Why?...

Answer: Because, without,…Faith / it-is-impossible, to please: Almighty-God!... (Yahweh)

“Dear, Father-in-Heaven!... My Faith, has brought me,…countless / blessings: Yes!... Among them, is-the-truth,…that / when-I-seek, You: I-sense, Your-Presence!”… Amen.

“Who, am – I: God?”… (see: Exodus 3:11)

In the above, verse; Moses’ – response, to,…God’s-call / is directly, opposite to: Isaiah’s!... (see: Isaiah 6:8)

“Here-I-Am”… Send, Me!...

Yet, it’s understandable that,…when called / to-do-something, outside of our; “comfort-zone”,…we doubt: our-own-ability!... Yes!...

Dear-reader!... Our living-God, has given each of us,…unique-skills / and: gifts!... So, that,…we can fulfill / our purpose: here – on, Earth!... Amen.

“Dear-God, because of,…Your-Power / and: Grace!... Today, I possess the necessary,…”strength-and-confidence” / to complete, the tasks; which You, have called me,…to: do!... Yes!... Here-I-Am… Send,…Me!”… Amen.

Friends!... The,…Son-of-God, ( our-dearest: Jesus ); is urging us, to let go,…of / the-emotions; the wants and desires, that are harming our,…well-being!... “Now”,…is-the-perfect / time: reflect on who, you,…want-to: be!... Yes!...

Release, your old agendas. Leave, your old and tired,…ways / behind, and begin: “anew!”…

“Heavenly-Father!... I-am-ready, for a,…new-life / that is, focused: on serving, You!”... Amen.

I-Am-Ready!... Are, you?...(dear-reader). Oh’, how-I-pray: so!...

Folks!... God’s-own-Glory, is displayed in the,…”Face-of-Jesus!”… (figurative-speech)

This same, “Glory”,…is-made-to / “shine”: in our hearts, and in our minds!... (if-we-so: choose). Yes!...

“A-Light”,…revealing / knowledge, of: God’s-Glory!... This, is what,…The-Son / does: “reveal-knowledge!”… About,…His-Father’s-Kingdom!... ( see: 2nd Corinthians 4:6 )

Do you,…”display” / Jesus’-Glory: in your hearts, and in your,…face?... Oh’, how-I-pray: so!...

“Like-Father!... Like,…Son!”… And,…”Like-Son!... Like,…Followers!”… Or,…not!...

Devote yourself, to developing a closer,…relationship / with-your: Creator!... ( by-in-and-thru: worshipping, His-Son ).

Reflect, their,…”Divine-Light” / by-showing, kindness; patience-and-generosity, with others!... Yes!...

Spread, their,…”qualities” / here-on-this: Earth!... Who of us, will,…even / “Dare?”…

To serve, God’s-Kingdom?... Look-ahead, and focus on your,…actions; knowing that, your actions are following,…Christ-Jesus’, own: examples!... Amen.

In-closing: “Son-of-God!... Guide me, to nurture those,…around / me; with a listening-ear and a helping-hand!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
118263_th.gif
118263_th.gif (7.15 KiB) Viewed 128 times
104441_th.gif
104441_th.gif (7 KiB) Viewed 128 times
114284_th.gif
114284_th.gif (5.39 KiB) Viewed 128 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

“BREATHE-THIS-IN,…DEEPLY!”…

Folks!... During many lifetimes, there have been repeated attempts,…by / various, Christian-Leaders; to predict the return, of,…Jesus!... Yes!...

In spite, of the fact that,…Jesus / Himself, said that; no one, but,…His-Heavenly-Father / knows of that: Day-and-Hour!... Amen. (see: Mark 13:32).

Friends!...While,…”The-New-Testament” / gives us, absolutely; no help, what-so-ever,…in determining / the timing, of: Christ’s-return. It, emphatically-and-repeatedly,…affirms / that, Jesus: will-indeed-return.

For, those of us who have spent,…many years / reading-and-studying, our Bible; the-tragic-story, of,…(Genesis 3): is all, too,…familiar. Yes!...

Having been placed, in a perfect environment,…in which / the first pair, enjoyed; unhindered communion, with their,…Creator; and full provisions, for all that they needed,…in the / “Garden-of-Eden”; our first pair, trusted the voice of the,…”Deceiver!”… Yes!...

And, immediately,…they found / all of their, perfection: badly-marred. The warning, of a curse,…was / realized: Yes!...

God, both: “Blesses-and-Curses!”…

Hiding, from God,…they, (Adam-and-Eve); also tried to hide, from the impact of their,…disobedience!... But, their loving,…God / Yahweh: pursued them.

And, while explaining to them,…the consequences / of their rebellion; God, also gave them,…two: gifts!... Yes!...

One, was,…the animal skins. God, gave them,…for / coverings. To relieve, their shame and disgrace. For, they now realized their,…nakedness!... (this holds both: spiritual-and-physical, connotations).

For, to be without,…God / is to be, as: “nothing!”… Amen.

And, the other gift was that,…God / gave them, the first promise of: “Redemption!”… (see: Genesis 3:15).

It’s from this point, that,…enmity / (hostility): between Satan and the first pair, was established. Yes!... ( by the very / Hand-of-God).

The spiritual conflict, that began in that ancient garden,…would begin / to see its, resolution: in another, garden!... (Gethsemane).

“Oh, Father-in-Heaven!... Now, we really know that,…You / Love – us, because; You didn’t withhold,…Your-Son!... Yes!... Your, only,…Son!... Whom,…You / Love!... Our, dearest,…Jesus!”… Amen.

Yes,…”Messiah” / would conquer, and would rule; but-not-in, ways the people,…expected: why?...

Answer: Because, when the true,…”Messiah” / arrived; it would not be, to deliver any political-or-national,…”freedom!”… (as the, “spurious-Christ”, will: by-contrast, yet-future).

Jesus, would come to provide,…”Hope!”… Real, lasting,…eternal / Hope!...

Friends!... This is the story, that reaches back,…into / eternity-past; to show the, “plans-and-purposes”,…of: The-Father and His-Son!...

It reaches forward, to the,…Cross / and the: “Resurrection!”…

And, into,…eternity-future!... Amen. Yes!... Eternity, also has been,…set / in-our: hearts-and-minds!...

Folks!... The future, is something which,…everyone / reaches; at a rate, of,…60 minutes: each-hour!... Whatever, you do. And, whoever,…you / are. These hours, days, months-and-years,…all / point us to: The-Son, of,…Almighty-God…(Yahweh).

And, the eternity which,…He / came-to-purchase: in our behalf. Our sense of anticipation and of expectation, grows ever closer,…with / every-breath: we-take-in!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
the-waves-of-life_thumb30.jpg
the-waves-of-life_thumb30.jpg (32.64 KiB) Viewed 14 times
104187_th.gif
104187_th.gif (6.77 KiB) Viewed 14 times
1935794_812653215533634_9038713414612829556_n (1).jpg
1935794_812653215533634_9038713414612829556_n (1).jpg (57.68 KiB) Viewed 14 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

TODAY,…LORD-JESUS: (“TODAY”)!...

Friends!... The-Son’s-Promise, is not that,…life / will be easy, but-that; the journey will be, all worth,…it. Yes!...

One of the best ways, to measure your,…Faith / is by; how much you, “trust”,…God: even when blessings, don’t seem to be,…flowing!... Amen.

In these times, (Jesus-Teaches-To); take your eyes, off,…your problems: and to focus, on,…His-Father!...(Yahweh).

Folks!... Life’s most valuable experiences, are often found,…amidst / the-toughest-times!...

“Lord, Jesus!... The weight of my problems, dissolves in the,…”Light” / of: Your-Father’s-Grace, and Glory!”… Amen.

Dear-reader!... “May, The-Son’s,…inherited / Power; rest-upon-you and be made, perfect in all of your personal,…weaknesses!”… Amen. (see: 2nd Corinthians 12:9).

Note-well, our,…Apostle-Paul’s / next-declaration: (see: Romans 8:28).

“And, we know that,…in-all-things / God, (works); for the good, of those who,…Love: Him!... Who, have been called,…according to: His-Purpose!”… Amen.

God, calls,…each-one-of / us; but, not,…”everyone” / chooses-to-answer: His-Call… Only, those,…who / in their own, hearts-and-minds; have clearly, chosen to love,…God: these very same, are witnesses of,…His-Good-Works!... (in their personal – lives)… Amen.

Friends!... God’s, intervention,…is-not-always / obvious; sometimes, He,…uses – circumstances: and very, unlikely people,…to help / us!... (who-believe).

In due time, and through,…retrospection / His-Hand, is revealed; in our life’s – journey!... Yes!...
“Dear, Father-in-Heaven!... When, I reflect on my,…life / and see, all the coincidences; that have led, me to where,…I am; I know, it is truly,…because / You: have been leading, The Way!”… Amen.

Folks!... How, we respond to circumstances,…that are beyond / our control; has a lot, to do with,…the depth of / our exercised: Faith!... Yes!...

“Son-of-God!... Help me, to cultivate my,…Faith; to grow spiritually. So, that,…my strong beliefs / can guide me; through any adversities!”… Amen.

“Mighty-Creator!...(Yahweh). Forgive me, for doubting the power,…and the strength / which, You; have bestowed upon, Your-Only-Son!”... (our-dearest: Jesus). Amen.

“Sweet-Jesus!... I praise, You!... For, Your-Infinite and Unfailing,…Love / for: Your-Father!”… Amen.

“Today, Lord-Jesus!... Let my life, be-a-prayer. Let me, be-so-close,…to / You, that; You become a part, of my every,…conversation!”… Amen.

“Let me, be open to,…the / Holy-Spirit’s-Presence; so that, I can sense,…Your-Father’s-Power: at work. Yes!... At work, inside this world,…which / You-Jesus: created!... By-Your-Father’s / Command!”… Amen.

“Let me, be-so-filled,…with / Your-Love; so that, it flows out,…to: others. Yes!... Today, Lord-Jesus!... Today!... Let-my-life, be a prayer,…for / others-to: follow!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
happy-new-year.jpg
happy-new-year.jpg (70.62 KiB) Viewed 11 times
23376419_10210810211115795_3791339997255853333_n.jpg
23376419_10210810211115795_3791339997255853333_n.jpg (28.35 KiB) Viewed 11 times
LET HIM IN.jpg
LET HIM IN.jpg (64.57 KiB) Viewed 11 times