Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:51 pm

“THE-TEMPORAL,…VERSUS,…THE-ETERNAL”…

Friends, there was a forty, (40)-day-period,…between; the ascent of Christ-Jesus, and He,…walking-on-Earth: after, His own,…Resurrection!...

This, to me,…(”typifies”),…the, (Millennial-Era); and the,…(Eternal-State), of humanity: as-a-whole!...

Yes, 1,000 years with,…Jesus-of-Nazareth!... Indeed, a transitional period,…where, the; “Sublime-and-Surreal”,…shall meet. A complete, Renovation-and-Restoration,…of sorts; will take-place. A place and time, where much purging-and-purifying,…shall occur!...

There-after, God’s own Presence, (de-facto); shall be witnessed. As He, will once-again,…walk-with-mankind. From, Everlasting-to-Everlasting!...

We, like the Son,…will occupy; Glorified-and-Incorruptible, bodies!...(unlike, our presently-putrid; flesh-and-blood, existence).

Funny, how the tiny nation of Israel,…is the, only-one; who despite being-pushed, into other,…(”host-cultures”); returned to their own, promised land. And, did so,…with their own, language; completely-intact!...

This, in itself,…is phenomenal. Take, the Latin-Language,…for example. Today, it is all-but,…completely-extinguished. Yet, Rome was a conquering Empire,…in those; days-of-old!...

Yes,…God-Vindicates,…His-Holiness!...

Folks, we are witnessing many,…(”strategic-trends”); as we live, in phenomenal-times!... I pray, that,…”You, dear-reader and friends,…be numbered; among the living!”… Amen.

The Millennial-Age, will consist of a blend,…of both; flesh-and-blood, (humans), as well as,…those-selected-souls, (the 144,000; representing all the twelve-tribes, of Israel): who descend, from Heaven,…alongside: our Chosen-Christ!...

(These are those, who demonstrated great-faith and loyalty,…when they lived; here on Earth, at one time,…in their past)... Yes,…(12,000 individuals, from each tribe-of-Israel: 12 x 12 = 144,000)…

Yes, the flesh-and-blood individuals,…who-then-endured, the Tribulation-Period; will see themselves, existing-alongside those,…who will not: experience the,…”second-death!”…

Yes, as Jesus-of-Nazareth,…returns-to-Earth, (the 2nd Advent); He brings with Him, His Father’s,…Host-of-Angels; as well as, these mentioned,…144,000: (specially-chosen-souls)!...

These are those, who are, (Not),…subjected; to a second-death. For, they already occupy,…Glorified-and-Incorruptible; bodies!...(Just like, the Son-of-God,…does)…

Yes, Satan will be bound,…during this, temporal-era; where much purging-and-purifying, will occur. Yes, the Millennial-Era,…a transitional-time; in mankind’s history!...

A time, where much renovation-and-restoring,…will take place. To include, (I-might-add); a further-smoothing-out, of our,…present-spiritual-understandings: with regards to, all-things!...

Yes, without the Devils’ influence,…we, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); will have an opportunity, to be well-polished and honed,…by: the very, Son-of-God!...(in a de-facto, manner). Present with us, shall be our,…Mighty-Counselor!...

In a twinkling, of an eye,…and, at any; (unexpected), moment,…God’s-Word: will, come-to-pass!...

And, when all-ends-meet,…the Son, shall co-exist; and co-reign, alongside His own,…God: inside the very walls, of our New-Jerusalem,…as promised!…

(Folks, walls,…have-always-represented; protection, from outside-evil-forces,…whose-harmful-intents: would reach us, otherwise)…

There are spiritual-connotations, (implied); when we speak of walls, surrounding our,…New-Jerusalem!... This simply means-that, nothing else,…shall-ever-penetrate; that promised, perfect-existence. Yes, free from any,…of Satan’s-own; harmful-influences!...Amen.

Notice-well, how our Bible speaks about,…two-thrones, being present; inside these walls, of our New-Jerusalem,…promised. Yes, there will be,…two-thrones. One, for God!... And, one for the,…Lamb!...(meaning, His Son).

It is, with,…(”Rod-of-Iron”),…in hand; that our Jesus, returns!...

Many, will refuse to,…(”bow-a-knee”); to Jesus’ own, Appointed-Authority!... Many, will be ultimately,…buried-and-forgotten. Many, more, will rise,…and, be numbered; among-the-living!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6810

https://www.123greetings.com
Attachments
124786_th.gif
124786_th.gif (7.92 KiB) Viewed 1090 times
121839_th.gif
121839_th.gif (7.59 KiB) Viewed 1090 times
336875_th.jpg
336875_th.jpg (29.22 KiB) Viewed 1090 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:17 pm

“DON’T-BE-RESERVED,…IN,…IGNORANCE!”…

Friends, (please read, Ezekiel 38:16,21,22,23)…

Let’s remember, always-that,…the Old-Testament, supports; the New-Testament. And,…Vice-Versa!...

Jesus, said: “I came, (Not), to do away,…with God’s-Law!... But, to fulfill everything,…that; was-ever-written, of Me!”… Amen.

Yes, God, (thru His Son, Jesus-of-Nazareth); will ultimately, vindicate Himself,…before the eyes: of all,…humanity!...(verse, 16).

Tell me, dear-reader and friends. Take a good-look, around you,…and, notice-well; how every man’s,…(”Sword”),…is truly, against: his own brother!...(verse, 21).

Torrential-rains and hail-stones, fire-and sulfur,…shall rain-down; upon all the enemies, of this tiny-nation,…called: Israel…

Yes, although this country mentioned,…remains-reserved, in total ignorance; it is God’s-Will, that the whole-world,…shall soon, come-to-know: His chosen,…Son!...

In the, eyes-of-many,…Almighty-God,…(Jehovah, His-Marvelous-Name); will reveal, His own,…”Greatness-and-Holiness!”...

Yes, the whole-world,…will know, the Father; and His Son!...(verse, 23).

There will, come-a-time,…(in the, not-too-distant,…future); where this country, of Israel,…will feel, utterly-alone; without, one loyal-allied,…nor: friend. Only then, in complete desperation,…will they; collectively, cry-out,…unto: their living-God!...

And, only because-of-God’s,…Sealed-Covenant, (with our Patriarch, Abraham); will-we-see, our Creator,…come-thru: for this nation. That’s-right!... Israel’s-Salvation, won’t be attributed,…to any; of their own, doing,…or: works!...

It shall be, then,…on that, Day-and-Hour; that the, revelations-of-God,…and, of His Mighty-Works; will prove, to save,…this nation of Israel: from its otherwise, utter-destruction!...

You-see-folks, God,…keeps, His Word!...

Unlike us, (humans); who are constantly, breaking,…ours. And, so,…in closing, I say: “Glory to God, in the Highest!”... For, showing us the true-power,…of His; spoken-and-written, Word!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6795

Attachments
332173_th.gif
332173_th.gif (7.18 KiB) Viewed 1088 times
332502_th.gif
332502_th.gif (6.8 KiB) Viewed 1088 times
336618_th.gif
336618_th.gif (5.14 KiB) Viewed 1088 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:07 pm

“WHAT-DOES,…(“AND”),…MEAN-TO-YOU?”…

Friends, to me,…the word, (“AND”); means that, we are adding something-or-someone,…to: something-or-someone, else!...

Let’s take a good-look, at the Book-of-Revelation!...(Chapter 21: 22-23)…

In verse, (22); it reads, as follows: “And, I saw, (our Apostle-John, speaking here), no Temple,…in the city, (meaning, the New-Jerusalem; which comes-down, out of Heaven: from God); for its Temple, is the Lord, God,…the Almighty: (“AND”),…the Lamb!”…

Clearly, there’s a distinction made by John,…with regards, to God; being the Almighty, and His Son, (Jesus-of-Nazareth): the Sacrificial-Lamb!...

In, (verse, 23); we read, the following:

“And, the city has no-need of,…Sun-or-Moon; to shine on it. For, the Glory-of-God,…gives it, light; (“AND”), its Lamp is the,…Lamb!”…

Clearly, God is our Supreme-Being!... And, the only Source of,…all-life. His, Son,…functions as; His Father’s,…(”Instrument”)... And, in this specific case,…Jesus is, that,…(”Lamp”)!…

It is, the Lamp,…which projects, the light; unto all-others. Clearly, dispelling all darkness-and-confusion,…(which comes, from the Devil, himself). But, without a power-source,…this Lamp; renders itself, completely useless!...

Just as we, (humanity- as-a-whole), are also,…as, (“Nothing”); without the very, (“Giver-of-Life”): in our personal-lives!...(Jehovah, His Excellent-Name)…

Typically, we place Lamps,…on table-tops; and/or on any other, higher-plane, (such as, ceilings),…so-that, it may ultimately-radiate: its bright-projection, far and vast. The same is true, of our worshipping,…the Son-of-God!...

Yes, He is Risen!... And, in many ways,…I might-add. We, (His-Faithful-Followers), have placed His teachings,…high-above; all other, man-made,…knowledge: and-wisdom. Why?...

Because, we know that,…what, Jesus taught; originates directly from, His own God,…and: Father-in-Heaven!...(Jehovah, His Precious-Name).

Yes, this living-God,….is our, Father-of-Lights!...

All-things, come from God!... Including, His Son!...(read, Revelation 21:2)… There are two-thrones, one of God,…(“AND”); there is one, for the Lamb!...

Inside this New-Jerusalem, there will be much,…healing, for all-nations!...(verse, 2). And, in (verse, 3); the Throne-of-God,…(“AND”),…of the Lamb: will be established, inside these walls. Within this promised, eternal-city,…we, (who-believe); become that necessary, Temple!...

For, no building can ever hold,…nor, contain; the Father and His Son!...

Notice-well, that it was an Angel-of-God, (yes, one of a myriad; of Heaven’s-Angels); who was sent, by Jesus,…to testify, the truths; found in this,…”Book-of-Revelation!”...(read, Revelation 22:6, 16)…

Both, the Father and His Son,…send us, Angels!... As they, see-fit,…to relay, future events; and to forewarn us, all.

In closing, please note-well,…that-this, (“remnant-class”), of believers; will reign with Jesus, as His appointed,…priests!... Just as, our Jesus,…has been also, appointed; our Ruling-King!...

Yes, Jesus-of-Nazareth,…shall preside, over David’s-Throne; (as promised, by the Holy-Scriptures), under God’s-Authority!... And, inside the very walls,…of; His Father’s-Kingdom!...(the New-Jerusalem, which descends from Heaven).

I believe, these mentioned priests,…are those,…(144,000 chosen-and-destined); to become part, of Jesus’-own,…governing-cabinet!...

I pray, that: “You, dear-reader and friends, become a permanent part of the first-resurrection. Why?... Because, over-such,…the second-death; has no power!”… Amen. (read, Revelation 20:4-6).

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6780

Attachments
111977_th.gif
111977_th.gif (7.01 KiB) Viewed 1060 times
101630_th.gif
101630_th.gif (5.66 KiB) Viewed 1060 times
100872_th.gif
100872_th.gif (6.78 KiB) Viewed 1060 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:41 pm

“THE-SIMPLICITY,…OF,…CHRIST!”…

Friends, I-sit-here,…at home, this evening, (dated: January 1st, 2019); by my bedroom, night-stand. Yes, with a simple,…wooden-chair; and small table, where I do,…all: of-my-writing!...

And, as I read my Bible,…I can’t help, to think-that; my truest purpose, as a disciple of Jesus,…is to, denounce; the fallacy-and-fables, of our worldly-churches!...

Please read, (Mark, 9:37)…

I ask you, (dear-reader and friends); “Who was that, (“HIM”); who sent Jesus, down to us,…on Earth?...

Answer: Why, it was His own God,…and Father-in-Heaven, of course!...(Jehovah, His Marvelous-Name). Jesus-of-Nazareth, was incessantly teaching,…that; the origin, of all His knowledge,…and of all, His wisdom: was, indeed,…His-Father!...(our-living-God).

Jesus, lived a devoted life-style,…which involved; giving our Creator, all of the Glory,…all: of-the-time!...

Notice-well, how a,…(”Mighty-Work”),…in Jesus’-Name; can be accomplished, by whom-so-ever,…our Creator, appoints: to do, so!…(verse, 39).

You-see, folks. It’s all-about, Faith!... So, although we confess to believe,…in Jesus; perhaps, all-of-us,…could-really-use, a little more help: in those, brief-moments of,…(“unbelief”)!...(read, Mark 29:24).

Friends, Jesus was sent to us,…as, a Teacher!... Yes, it was His custom,…to, teach!...(read, Mark 10:1). So, let us understand,…finally, the true; (“SIMPLICITY,…OF,…CHRIST”)!...

Let us, (Not),…complicate further; His obvious, position-and-role.

Here’s yet, another fine example,…for; your consideration. Why, would Jesus,…say-that; “No one, is good. Except, God,…alone!”…(read, Mark 10:18).

Jesus, would question other people’s-perspective,…regarding, Himself. He, always spoke of His Father-in-Heaven,…as being, much Superior; than Himself!...

Yet, the general-populace,…prefers to be, easily confused; and led-completely-astray. Yes, by ravenous-wolves,…dressed-in; sheep’s-clothing!...

Yes, pompous-preachers,…whose, institutions-of-old; have engraved, a vain mentality,…inhibiting them, ultimately: to otherwise, clearly-see,…all-things!...(spiritually-speaking).

Yes, these very same,…cannot see, the forest; because their fabricated, tall-tailed-trees,…keep-getting: in their way. Most difficult, it will be for those,…who, have acquired; their earthly wealth, (especially from the exploitation, of the ignorant-and-unlearned), to eventually enter: into, this mentioned,…”Kingdom-of-God!”…

Yes, friends. Just remember, always-that,…our, truest-hope; nestles itself, in the promised,…(”age-to-come”). Eternal-life, awaits the,…”Faithful-Followers-of-Jesus!”…(read, Mark 10:30). Ours, is a baptism,…which goes beyond; simple-water-submersion.

We are those, completely immersed,…alongside; our Saviour!... In cause, in vision and also,…in mindset; and mission…(read, Mark 10:38-39). Even, the Son-of-God,…came, (Not); to be served-upon. But, to serve unto,…others!...

And, to give His life,…as a ransom; for many!...(Mark 10:45).

Why, (“Many”),…and not,…for-all?...

Answer: Because, (“not-all”),…freely-believe; in the purpose-and-role, of our,…”Prince-of-Peace!”…

That’s-right!... Without Faith, it is impossible to please His,…Father-in-Heaven!... And, in closing,…I pray, that: “You, too,…come-to-recover; your spiritual-sight. So, that,…you can, clearly see; (THE-SIMPLICITY,…OF,…CHRIST)!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6765

Attachments
118014_th.gif
118014_th.gif (6.42 KiB) Viewed 1057 times
113012_th.gif
113012_th.gif (7.79 KiB) Viewed 1057 times
112273_th.gif
112273_th.gif (7.37 KiB) Viewed 1057 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:43 pm

“EXAMINE-WELL,…ALL-THINGS!”…

Friends, I want you to read-well,…(Acts 10:38)…

Our Apostle-Peter, we find here,…in the presence; of believing gentiles. And, Peter is proclaiming that,…Jesus-of-Nazareth; is that One, Anointed by God!...(The Christ and/or, Cristos). This Anointing, is the act of,…(“Gifting”),…someone!... (done by, Almighty-God; Jehovah, His Precious-Name).

And, the Gift,…of receiving, this Holy-Spirit; comes with an added-feature, that-being,…much, (“Power”)!... Yes, Power,…bestowed-by-God; unto, whom-so-ever,…He: wills…

Folks, this occurred immediately after,…Jesus’ own, baptismal; performed by, “John-the-Baptist!”…

Read it, carefully!...(Acts 10:38).

How God, anointed Jesus,…with the Holy-Spirit,…(“AND”),…with,…Power!...

Jesus, thereafter,…went-about, doing good; and healing all, who were oppressed by,…the Devil. For, God was,…(“WITH”),…Him!...(meaning, Jesus). Here’s a fine-example, of why,…I am, of the opinion; that-there is, a true grammatical-error,…present: in the, “Book-of-John!”...(read, John 1:1)…

The Word, (Jesus), is either,…(“WITH”),…God!...

Or, He,…(The Word),…(“WAS”),…God, Himself!...

But, you cannot make,…the same claimer; within the same, sentence-structure. It’s grammatically, incorrect. Whether, intentionally,…and/or unknowingly; the translation-and-transcribing, of this verse,…gravely: (Errs)!...

Getting back, to the subject,…at-hand. God, has always been,…(“WITH”),…His Son!... As He, indwells with us, (who-believe). But, in the Spirit!... A transferrable, power-source,…emanating from; the Creator of all-things!...

In picking this verse, (38); of chapter-ten,…in-the, (“Book-of-Acts”); we can, clearly see that,…it is, God: who does all, the anointing. Yes, two-acts,…took-place; in that baptismal, of Jesus!...

First, the indwelling of the,…Holy-Spirit!... And, secondly,…the receiving, of Power!...

Yes, folks!... Even, the Son-of-God,…is-as-nothing; without His Father, in His personal life!...

Tell-me, how many of us, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); are doing-good-things, today?... How many of us, are healing those,…who are, oppressed; by the Devil?...

Is it, any wonder,…that, God; is (Not),…with us: then?...

Notice-well, the difference between,…being oppressed; and being, possessed. Yes, the Devil can indeed,…become, that-thorn; in our side, (as our Apostle-Paul, would state).

Satan, is allowed-by-God,…to oppress, whom-ever; God-sees-fit, to have,…tested-and-tried!...(as in, the case of,…”Job”).

But, it is the fallen Angels, (known otherwise, as demons); who actually, are allowed,…to possess; those-who-are,…the: fragile-in-Faith!... Yes, the ignorant-and-unlearned,…as well, the purposely-defiant-ones; these, typically become,…the easier targets: for these,…demon-possessions!...

Often-times, it’s the weakest member,…within-a-given, family nucleus; who becomes, the selected-victim. And, it all serves,…God’s-Purpose and Plan; when all-ends-meet!...

Yes, friends. God, test-and-tries,…the very, hearts; and minds, of all,…who are involved: in these, specific-situations!...

Going-back to this, (verse, 38),…of chapter ten, (10), in the: “Book-of-Acts!”…

It ends, with the words,…”For, God,…was,…(“WITH”),…Jesus!”… It doesn’t say, that God,…is, Jesus!... Big difference, here,…dear-reader and friends.

In the Spirit, God was,…(“WITH”),…His Son!... Supporting His Son, all the,…Way!... Just as God, is also,…(“WITH”),…all-who-believes!...

Notice-well, in,…(verse, 41); that only, those chosen by God,…witnessed; the Risen-Christ!... Yes, His immediate disciples,…as-well-as, approximately; five-hundred, (500), other individuals, (whose names, aren’t mentioned; in our Bible); all of these, became,…eye-witnesses: of this Miracle!...(Jesus, walking the Earth. For, (40) days, resurrected from,…among: the Dead)…

Look carefully, at (verse, 42); we-who-believe, are commanded by our,…(“Risen-Saviour”); to publicly-pronounce, (and/or testify),…that, Jesus; is the One, appointed-by-God,…to be, Judge: of the living and of the,…Dead!...

Appointed, by whom?... Appointed, by God!...(Jehovah, His Glorious-Name)… Yes, Jesus-of-Nazareth!... The Son-of-God!... Jesus, is,…(Not),…God; Himself!...

And, in closing,…I might add, that; this Holy-Spirit, falls upon,…whom-ever, God; chooses-and-destines. Water baptismal, is a secondary act. An outward-performance, demonstrating loyalty,…toward; our Faith!...

Yes, an outward-expression,…indeed!...(made-public).

A confession-of-Faith, publicly-professed!... But, Faith-without-works,…is, also; completely dead, in-its-tracks!...

Whereas, the receiving of the Holy-Spirit,…is truly; A Gift-of-God!... For, He, (this Holy-Spirit, being a,…third-and-separate, entity; apart from Father-and-Son, and uniquely-proper), indwells within all those,…who are: ultimately-chosen, by God!...(read, Acts 10: 44,45,47,48)…

So, guard-against this Devil’s-deceptions!... The issue of, (“cloven-tongues”),…is also; A Gift-of-God!... But, if there is no,…interpretation; of the spoken-utterances, then-there’s-no,…real edification, (either); for those, present,…inside, the congregation: at any, given-time!...

Hence, it cannot,…come-from-God!... Remember, always-that,…this Devil, is the greatest; Impersonator-of-all… Amen. And, his own insurgents,…are present, most; right-inside, these very,…churches-of-old!...

Yes, well-intended folks,…God, fearing; but-truly, deceived!...

And, by definition,…a person, deceived; does not-know, the fact that,…they-are-deceived!... It’s on you, to examine-well,…all-things!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6750

Attachments
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif (1.37 MiB) Viewed 1055 times
11392454_1596994037255450_618171690_n.gif
11392454_1596994037255450_618171690_n.gif (303.22 KiB) Viewed 1055 times
119281_th.gif
119281_th.gif (7.72 KiB) Viewed 1055 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:18 pm

“JUST-WITNESSING,…HIS-WORKS!”…

Dear brothers-and-sisters!... When, will this world-of-ours,…finally, turn?...

Are they, not convinced that-they,…worship, vain-things?...(read, Acts 14:15). Our living-God, (Jehovah, His Majestic-Name); has been so, patient,…so, forgiving: so, tolerable. He’s allowed, past generations,…to walk; in their own, wayward-ways!...(verse, 16).

Yet, our Creator has never,…left, Himself; without-a-witness!...

You, see,…we, (who-believe); result in authenticating-and-validating, God’s own,…existence. Not, that God,…needs, us; for this act, or any other. Of course, only He,…is truly; self-sufficient. It’s one of the primary-reasons, for humanity’s very,…existence!...

Besides, our praising-and-worshipping this living-God,…we-also, function best; as His own, eye-witnesses!...

It’s like, a marriage-certificate. We validate, its authenticity,…by having, two-witnesses; present to sign, the covenant being made,…between: husband-and-wife. For, truly,…there’s nothing else; more important, than for us, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); to stand-back, and witness first-hand,…all: the Mighty-Works of God!... Amen.

May, my writings,…always, continue; to encourage each, and every one of you,…in our: exercised-Faith!...

For, it is through,…many-tribulations; that-we, (“must enter”),…the Kingdom-of-God!... (read, Acts 14:22). This is why, I’m convinced that,…these other, “fly-away-doctrines”; are a complete, hoax!...

Yes, many are the fabricated-fables,…to include, “escapism-theories”; much like the, age-old,…”Rapture-Theory!”… Simply, the fine-work of the,…Devil, himself. Yes, he and his cunning-deceptions,…have duped; the weak-at-heart!...

I believe, that much of the,…”original-flavor”; from within, our Greek, Hebrew and Latin manuscripts,…have been lost; in the very act, of translation and/or transcribing,…from: one-language, to another!...

Here, lies-lurking,…the Devil’s, own; finest-details!...

By twisting, ever-so-slightly,…one-iota, from original scripts; is when, all-of-it,…results: in complete,…(“doctrines-of-devils”)!…

Folks, gullible-we-stand,…were-we-not, to challenge; the delving of mankind, into all-things!... Yes, the Word-of-God,…and its overall-message; is truly, infallible.

But, I question most,…man’s-delving; into what, the scriptures-themselves,…forewarns, as: twisted-perversions,…(”another-gospel”)…

So, let us all,…be patient; with ourselves, in our never-ending-quest,…for: real-truths!... It’s taken me, over 18 years,…to develop, enough courage; to openly bring-forth, my perspective. Knowing, all-the-while,…that-we; shall be hated, by the world,…for: doing so!...(even, by our other-brethren; in the Faith).

Rightly-dividing, the Word-of-God,…is more; than a,…(“clever-cliché”)!...

Pray-in-earnest,…daily. Do it, privately. Ask for, the ability to spiritually-discern,…all-things. And, the Holy-Spirit,…will read, your own; hearts-and-minds!...

Only then, will you-too,…be guided-and-comforted; into all-truths!...

Comfort, your own,…yearnings. Mature, in God’s-Given-Wisdom!... Have your very own, spirit,…come-to-see; what His chosen-and-destined, can decipher. Yes,…Truth-from-Fiction!...

And, when all-ends-meet,…may, you: “Be commended, by the Son-of-God!... For, all the work,…you have fulfilled; in His own, Glorious-Name of,…Jesus!”… Amen.

P.S. Remember, always,…that, I am,…(Not); a member of,…(“Jehovah’s-Witnesses”)!… Nor, do I belong to any organization,…nor, religious-order; I simply use, God’s own Name,…when, appropriate: within the pages, of my passages!...

And, I happen to believe,…in; what the Son, says-about,…His Father’s-Kingdom: being-at-hand. This qualifies, me-and-you,…to be called,…(”Children-of-God”)!… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6735

Attachments
18194765_1068312603301026_5239727018472812927_n.jpg
18194765_1068312603301026_5239727018472812927_n.jpg (38.24 KiB) Viewed 1053 times
20859665_10214016114226854_260753013637906432_n.gif
20859665_10214016114226854_260753013637906432_n.gif (227.57 KiB) Viewed 1053 times
14591609_941675742631380_3849862743141885440_n.jpg
14591609_941675742631380_3849862743141885440_n.jpg (70.71 KiB) Viewed 1053 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:25 pm

Remember, the sacrifice!... Remember, the necessary separation between,...Father-and-Son; it met, our Creator's own,...criteria!...

And, it was done,...for your sake-and-mine!...

What, will you do,...for someone-else,...today?...

Your Love-and-Loyalty, to our Faith,...is demonstrated, best; by your diligent-service, unto all others,...who: have less!...

Yes, we are Saved,...by, God's-Good-Grace!... And, thru our exercised Faith,...in this Hope; of an eternal-tomorrow, promised. But, without,...("good-works"); your professed, Faith,...is Dead!...

So, Faith-and-Works,...walk, hand-in-hand; as they both, enter-into the very Gates,...of: our New-World, as promised!...

Remember, always-that,...only, your,...("good-works"),...do follow-us; into the here-after, We each, have a place-and-time,...selected; and already, pre-destined and awaiting,...our arrival. A place, where unspeakable riches in God's own Glory,...await.

But, it is all,...very much, a conditional-matter; based mostly, upon your willingness,...to Repent; and to change, your old-ways. To include, what lies in your heart-and-mind. To include, a total change in life-style,...as well.

Tell me, dear-reader and friends,... "Where, will you,...be seated,...soon?"...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

P.S. I pray, that we,...meet-and-embrace; inside the,..."Son's-Saving-Sheepfold!"... Amen.

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6720

Attachments
24993097_1200859010046384_8902226839349395983_n.jpg
24993097_1200859010046384_8902226839349395983_n.jpg (51.51 KiB) Viewed 1052 times
24302530_475837289484110_220689494276308992_n.gif
24302530_475837289484110_220689494276308992_n.gif (410.28 KiB) Viewed 1052 times
26907345_1224914724307479_176303527438387232_n.jpg
26907345_1224914724307479_176303527438387232_n.jpg (68.66 KiB) Viewed 1052 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:18 pm

“SHARING,…HIDDEN,…SECRETS!”…

Friends, here’s another hidden-secret,…within, the very pages; of our Holy-Scriptures!...(read, Acts 16:25).

Deliverance, comes almost-always,…at midnight!...

Although, no one really knows,…of the actual Day-and-Hour; of our Lord’s own, return. Many clues, have been put-in-place,…for those of us; who are asking, knocking and seeking,…all-things!...

I’ve said it, countless times before. And, I’ll say it again,…today. Just like, our world lost, its own,…truest-light, (meaning, Jesus-of-Nazareth); as He hung, on that horrendous,…Roman-Cross!...

So, shall we regain,…this Light-of-Truth, (spiritually-speaking); in like manner!...

Yes, it was during the hours of,…(9:00 a.m. – until - 3:00 p.m.); that our Jesus, hung on that,…torture-stake!...

But, specifically,…during the,…(noon-hour / thru - 3:00 p.m. ); the sky, became pitch-black. And, when our Jesus,…gave-up, His Spirit; there was a great-earthquake, which shook all the land!...

I believe, (personally); that-during the darkest part, of any given evening,…is when, our Lord: returns!... Typically, this is during the hours of,…(12:00 – midnight – and - 3:00 a.m.)…

Just, like we,…lost-the-Light; of this world, (during - 12:00 noon / thru - 3:00 p.m.); we shall, in the not-too-distant future,…regain, our Light!...

And, it might,…very-well-occur,…(during the, midnight-hour / thru - 3:00 a.m.)… Amen.

Yes, dear-reader and friends. We-are-those, who proclaim to this lost-and-hurting world,…all-things; unknown!...(read, Acts 17:23).

Yes, we share the belief and Faith,…in a living-God, (Jehovah, His Majestic-Name); who made the world, and everything,…in it…(verse, 24).

Ruler, of both Heaven-and-Earth!... This God, of ours,…does, (Not),…live; in any Temple, nor Synagogue, nor Cathedrals, nor Tabernacles, nor Churches,…nor, chapels: of any sort.

Nor, is He,…served, by any; human-hands, (as though, He needed; anything)!...

He, Himself,…gives-to-all, of mankind; the very life-and-breath, we take-in,…daily!...(verse, 25).

Yes, He is,…not-far-from; each one, of us!...(verse, 27). Folks, the times-of-ignorance,…Almighty-God, has overlooked; but-now, He commands all peoples,…everywhere: to Repent and be,…Saved!...(verse, 30).

This same Creator, has fixed-a-day,…for; His reckoning. He will Judge, our world,…by-and-thru; His only, begotten Son!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth).

Yes, Jesus,…appointed, by our Maker!... And, of these-truths,…God, has given us, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); assurance!... How?...

By, raising His Son,…from-among, the Dead!...(verse, 31). Amen.

P.S. Another, fine-example,…of the,…(”midnight-hour”); being spiritually-symbolic, of God’s own,…deliverance; is found, in the parable,…of: the ten, (10),…virgins!...

Yes, our Bridegroom,…indeed, returns; in that,…(“midnight-hour”)!… Amen.

May you, always-remain,…spiritually-awake; so-that, you are not found,…in complete: unawares!...

Yes, dear-reader and friends. Stay-awake!... For, this is our Lord’s own,…plea; with us, (who-believe). He comes, at a Day-and-Hour,…least-expected.

Yes, as a,…”Thief-in-the-Night!”…

Again, here’s the reference to,…(”night-time”)!…

So, in closing,…guard-against; the very,…(”Spirit-of-Stupor”),…causing you, to slumber: and-stumble, over the,…simplicity-of-Christ!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6705

Attachments
108637_th.gif
108637_th.gif (6.79 KiB) Viewed 1022 times
17308867_1039844279481192_3348773833191069198_n.jpg
17308867_1039844279481192_3348773833191069198_n.jpg (99.03 KiB) Viewed 1022 times
22528299_1481092911944083_5465208501223238293_n (1).jpg
22528299_1481092911944083_5465208501223238293_n (1).jpg (53.48 KiB) Viewed 1022 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:07 pm

“KEEP,…WORKING,…HARD!”…

Friends, our Apostle-Paul,…(like, Peter); was one-who, could lay-hands on people,…and, they would, (as-a-result): receive the, “Holy-Spirit!”…(read, Acts 19:6).

Yes, by the hands of Paul,…Almighty-God, (Jehovah, His-Majestic-Name); was doing, extra-ordinary miracles…(verses, 11-12).

Folks, I pray-that,…”You, be bold enough to share,…with others; this one-truth. That, (“gods”),…made-with-hands; are-not-gods,…at-all”…Amen. (verse, 26).

Dear-reader and friends, only a selected few,…possessed, this ability; to even, raise-the-Dead!... These, were those,…whom, Almighty-God; had purposed, as His own,…chosen-and-destined: (“Instruments”)!…

Yes, a Gift-of-God!... But, most specific to that,…first-century-church; and, given only,…to its: anchored, leaders-of-old. Why?... Well, these were men who served,…Jesus’-Cause; with all humility, and with many,…(“tears-and-trials”)!...(Acts, 20:19).

How many of us, today,…have shed, any tears; for the expressed-compassion, of our Christ?... Let us, never forget that,…His, Father-in-Heaven; reads most, the hearts-and-minds,…of all: His loyal-servants.

Tell me, who of us,…testifies publicly, anymore?...

Who, requests of others,…to Repent; toward their Creator?... Much-less, who-among-us,…is declaring, an open-faith; in His Son, our Saviour,…”Jesus-of-Nazareth?”…(verse, 21).

Who-of-us, travels from city-to-city,…knowing-that; only imprisonment-and-afflictions, await us?...(verse, 23).

Do we possess, the necessary,…intestinal-fortitude; which our Apostle-Paul, portrayed?... Is yours, a ministry received from,…the very; Son-of-God?... And, does it involve,…testifying-about; the exercised Grace, of His Father,…which-was, shed-upon: whom-so-ever, wills?...

Oh’, how I pray,…so!... Amen. (verse, 24).

Who-of-us, shrinks-back,…every, now-and-then; from declaring the, (“whole-counsel”), of our living-God,…as taught: by His Son?...(verse, 27).

Is it, not true-that,…many ravenous-wolves; throughout the ages, have risen, (among-the-churches); speaking-twisted-things, drawing away many,…from: the original-gospel-message?...(verse, 30).

Paul, spent the same amount-of-time, (3 years); in his public-ministry, as our Jesus,…did. Was this, a coincidence?... Focusing most, on telling everyone that,…the chosen-and-destined, (“One”); was indeed, Jesus,…the Christ!...

Yes, the Christ,…was, Jesus!...(Acts 17: 3; and 18: 5, 28).

Yes, their awaits an eternal-inheritance,…among-all-those; who are the, (“Sanctified”),…and/or, set-apart. Yes, those chosen-and-destined,…called-by-God, (thru-His-Son); to share, alongside-of-Jesus,…many: unspeakable-riches, in Glory!...

All of it, to occur,…right-inside; His Father’s-Kingdom!...

To you, pastors, preachers and,…priests; you do well, to read-slowly,…(chapter 20: 34): of this,…“Book-of-Acts!”...

Paul, was a tent-maker,…by trade. Yes, truly a laborer,…most-worthy; of his hire. Never, are we to covet,…anyone’s; silver, gold or apparel…(verse, 33).

Yes, it is by,…(“working-hard”); that-we, in turn,…are blessed; and ultimately, rewarded-eternally,…in: all-things!...(verse, 35). Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6690

Attachments
336316_th.gif
336316_th.gif (7.57 KiB) Viewed 1011 times
117410_th.gif
117410_th.gif (5 KiB) Viewed 1011 times
102794_th.gif
102794_th.gif (35.79 KiB) Viewed 1011 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:31 pm

“WITH-BOLDNESS,…N,…WITHOUT-HINDRANCE!”…

Friends, we are to perform,…deeds; in keeping with our, Repentance!...(read, Acts 26:20).

To this day, I-too,…like, our Apostle-Paul; have-had the help, that comes from,…Almighty-God!...(Jehovah, His Glorious-and-Majestic, Name)…(verse, 22).

And, so,…I write-these-passages, today; testifying both, to small-and-great,…saying, nothing-short; of what the prophets, themselves said,…would: come-to-pass!...(verse, 22).

Folks, Jesus-of-Nazareth,…is the first; to Rise from the Dead!...(verse, 23).

No, we are, (Not),…those; out-of-our, minds. But, only God-fearing believers,…speaking, true-and-rational; words!...(verses, 24-25).

That’s-right!... None, of what our Jesus,…ever, did-or-said; has been done, in any dark-corner…(verse, 26). So, let us always,…take-heart; for God, sends His Angels,…to guide-and-comfort, us, (who-believe): into all-hope!...(read, Acts 27:23).

Yes, I-like,…our Apostle-Paul; also-hold, much faith,…in: our living-God!... For, He can be trusted,…to keep, all-of; His promises!...(verse, 25).

Notice-well, how once-again,…(“midnight”); seems-to-become, that,…(”Delivering-Hour”)!…(verse, 27).

No, friends. Salvation, by the very Grace-of-God,…is something, not-all; are willing to, freely-receive!...(read, Acts 28:26).

For, this very reason,…this, Salvation-of-God; is still, being sent to all,…Gentiles. Yes, they-will-listen!...(verse, 28).

True, the Jews, (for-the-most-part); even, today,…have much, dispute: among themselves!...(verse, 29). As, it is also-true,…of the various-denominational-groups; out there, calling themselves,…Christian!...

Yes, divide-and-conquer. It’s the way, of the Devil.

You, pastors, preachers-and-priests,…notice-well, how our Apostle-Paul; lived, two-years,…in Rome!...(and, he did it; at his own, expense)… For, he was a tent-maker,…by trade!...

Yes, truly the epitome of a laborer,…being-worthy, of his hire!...(verse, 30).

Although, Paul was helped many times,…and, in many-ways; he also knew, how to carry,…his-own-weight. He, was always teaching, (after his own, personal-conversion); about our Lord,…Jesus-the-Christ!...

And, dear-reader,…he-did-it; with,…(“ALL-BOLDNESS,…AND,…WITHOUT-HINDRANCE”)!...(verse, 31). Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6675

Attachments
113026_th.gif
113026_th.gif (41.17 KiB) Viewed 962 times
20272273_1501102729948135_1681864229100978176_n.gif
20272273_1501102729948135_1681864229100978176_n.gif (1.84 MiB) Viewed 972 times
20688976_960584420750437_8643415481820119040_n (2).gif
20688976_960584420750437_8643415481820119040_n (2).gif (388.08 KiB) Viewed 972 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:30 pm

“EVEN-SO,…JUST-COME,…SWEET-JESUS!”…

Friends, may we, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); be always, mutually encouraged,…by, each-other’s: exercised Faith!...(read, Roman 1:12).

Yes, we-are-those,…under-obligation; both to the wise, and to the foolish!...(verse, 14). No, we-are-not,…ashamed, of this gospel-message; because it stands, for the very,…”Power-of-God!”…(verse, 16).

Almighty-God, (Jehovah, His Marvelous-and-Majestic, Name); has made plain, His Truths,…to us. Whereas, to the rest of this hurting-and-lost world,…we seem to speak; only, of many,…mysteries…(verse, 19).

This, Eternal-Power of our Creator,…is revealed; in all-that, we see,…around us. Yes,…(“Creation”), itself,…speaks-volumes; of all that, has ever,…been made: by, God’s own Hands!...(verse, 20).

How many of you, (dear-reader and friends); know of someone else, whose foolish-hearts,…have clouded, completely: their entire, thought-process?...(verse, 21).

These-are-those, who although they’ve,…come-to-know, our Maker; they do, (Not),…Honor: Him!... Hence, darkness over-shadows,…their own; deeds.

Take the Hindus and the Buddhist, for example. These very same, claim to be,…most-wise. Yet, they prove themselves,…only; to be fools, in the end. Why?... Because, they worship,…(“whole-heartedly”),…images; that, resemble,…mortal-men!...

And, also,…images-of-birds; and, of animals,…and, of: all-sorts, of other,…creeping-things!...(verse, 22-23).

God, turns-away,…from these. Yes, He’s given-up on those,…whose, personal-passions; have overcome them, and have led them,…totally: astray. Folks, just take a good-look,…around you; and at our, entire world,…today!...

Women, exchanging natural-relations, (with-men); for those, which are contrary to,…nature. And, men,…likewise, today; are completely-consumed, with perverted-and-twisted passions,…for: one-another. Yes, men,…committing, shameless acts; with other men!...

And, today,…receiving in themselves, the due-penalty; for their own, errors!...(verses, 26-27)…(mainly, the spread of,…”AIDS”)…

Yes, these-are-those,…of a, debased-mind. Filled with evil, and much,…malice. Envious-and-deceitful, gossipers,…they’ve all, become!...(verses, 28-29).

Yes, these know-about,…God’s own, Righteousness!... Never-the-less, their haughty-hearts,…give approval; for others to practice, their putrid-principles!...(verse, 32).

(“EVEN-SO,…JUST-COME,…SWEET-JESUS”)!... Yes, just,…come!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6660

Attachments
an-interview-with-god-moBvLFbFdJ4-700x394-474x300.jpg
an-interview-with-god-moBvLFbFdJ4-700x394-474x300.jpg (54.16 KiB) Viewed 959 times
i-may-never-see-tomorrow-YloybM84Ng-700x394-474x300.jpg
i-may-never-see-tomorrow-YloybM84Ng-700x394-474x300.jpg (76.42 KiB) Viewed 959 times
things-remembered-210970349-474x300.jpg
things-remembered-210970349-474x300.jpg (57.54 KiB) Viewed 959 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:07 pm

“THIS-IS-A,…MATTER,…OF-THE-HEART!”…

Friends, God’s own kindness, forbearance and patience,…He, exercises; with the ultimate hope, of leading us,…to: Repentance!...(read, Romans 2:4).

All-the-while, our hard and impenitent hearts,…are only, storing-up-wrath; for ourselves, come,…”His-Judgment-Day!”...(verse, 5).

For those of you, who don’t believe-that,…(”good-works”),…counts for much, in the end; just take, a quick-look,…at: (verse, 6).

That’s-right, folks!... Eternal-life, immortality, Honor-and-Glory,…are only, for those-who; by patience, seek,…”well-doing!”...(verse, 7).

Dear-reader and friends, wrath and God’s own Fury,…awaits, all-those; who are, “self-seeking!”…(verse, 8). Whereas, peace-is-promised,…for; only-those-who, do always,…(“good”)!…(verse, 10).

Our living-God, (Jehovah, His Excellent-and-Honorable, Name); shows no, partiality!...(verse, 11). Tell me, what is truly-written,…within; the inner-most-part, of your own,…hearts-and-minds?...

Do you, even have a,…conscience?...

And, to what-or-whom,…are you; bearing-witness?... Allegiance, to both the Father and His Son,…is a pre-requisite, to entering; this promised,…Kingdom-of-God!...

Our own, conflicting-thoughts,…should, convict us; each, and every-time,…we open: our Bible. Yes, dare-to-read,…these, written-truths; hidden within, its pages…(verse, 15).

Yes, on that,…(”Day-and-Hour”),…we, shall be; ultimately Judged!...

And, this,…(“Righteous-Judgment”),…starts with; our inner-most-secrets. Yes, those skeletons,…well-hidden, within the darkest-corners; of our personal-lives. All-of-it, shall be revealed,…in, God’s-own-Light; of Truth!...

Are you, feeling convicted,…yet?... I sure, am!...

Folks, the Holy-Name of our Creator,…is being, blasphemed-daily; because of our own, hypocrisy!...(verse, 24).

Yes, our circumcision,…is truly; (“A-MATTER,…OF,…THE-HEART”)!...

We are those, who do,…(Not); seek, mankind’s,…own: praises. But, rather,…that of; our Maker!... Let us, continue striving,…toward; this-inward-change…(verse, 29).

We can, indeed,…fool-ourselves. But, we can never fool,…He, who; reads-all-hearts. May we, when,…all-ends-meet; be finally, justified,…by both: our words-and-deeds!...

So, that,…we, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); may prevail, when we are,…Judged!...(read, Romans 3:4).

Let us, always seek,…God’s own, approval; in all-that, we,…do-and-say. Let’s stop, using our tongues-to-deceive!...(verse, 13).

Friends, is it any wonder,…that, many-of-us; continually find, only ruins-and-misery,…in: our paths?...(verse, 16).

Tell me, where is our,…Fear-of-God?...(verse, 18). Folks, the entire world,…will be, (very soon); held accountable. Yes, to both the Father and His Son!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth).

God, set-forth,…His-Laws, (the 10 Commandments, for starters); to make us, realize that-we,…could never, live: by-the-letter, of those,…Laws!...

This truth, only further,…proves-that, we; fall-short, and are non-deserving,...nor-are-we: worthy of receiving, His,…promised, Glory!...(verse, 20). Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6645

Attachments
336929_th.gif
336929_th.gif (7.85 KiB) Viewed 957 times
1935794_812653215533634_9038713414612829556_n (1).jpg
1935794_812653215533634_9038713414612829556_n (1).jpg (74.13 KiB) Viewed 957 times
horses-in-a-dream-OuBdOYZIlW8-700x394-474x300.jpg
horses-in-a-dream-OuBdOYZIlW8-700x394-474x300.jpg (46.64 KiB) Viewed 957 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:40 pm

“BE-FULLY-CONVINCED,…OF-THIS-TRUTH!”…

Friends, we must,…believe!... Who-of-us, today,…is walking-in; the very foot-steps, of our fore-fathers,…faith?...(read, Romans 4:12).

God’s own promises, rest on,…His; exercised,…Grace!... And, this is being offered,…to those, who-share; in the same level, of Faith,…which, our Patriarch-Abraham,…demonstrated: himself!...(verse, 16).

Could we, also become like,…Abraham?...

“No unbelief, made him waver,…concerning, the promises; of God!...(Jehovah, His-Most-Excellent, Name). But, Abraham,…grew-strong, in his Faith; as he gave,…Glory-to-God!”...(yes, in all that he; said-and-did)…(verse, 20).

That’s-the-ticket, folks!...

How many of us, have given Glory-to-God,…today?... Did you know, that we have the ability,…to bless; as well, to course,…anyone, and/or anything: we-so-desire?...

It’s part, of this wonderful-gift,…which, God; has bestowed, upon us,…(“OUR,…FREE,…WILL”)!... Amen.

And, so,…what, are we; doing- with-it?... Yes, there’s much,…(“Power”),…inside; our-spoken-words!... We can, either tear-down,…and/or; build-up, (edify),…those-around-us: by what, we choose,…to utter!...

Dear-reader and friends, the very reason,…that, (“Abrahams’-Faith”), was counted,…to him, as being righteousness; was, because,…Abraham: was,…(“FULLY-CONVINCED”)!...

Yes, Abraham knew that,…God, was well-able; to do what, God had promised,…to Abraham!...(from the very beginnings, of their encounter,…with each-other: I might-add)…(verse, 21).

But, it gets,…even-better. Why?... Because, God’s-Promises,…are not-only; for Abraham’s own, sake. But, for ours,…also!...(verse, 24).

Yes, it will be counted to us, (in-our-Favor); who believes, in He, (The Father),…Who-Raised, from the Dead: His only begotten, Son!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth).

Today, we, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); have been,…(“fully-justified”),…as a direct-result; of Jesus, going willingly,…to that, horrendous: Roman-Cross!...(in-our-stead).

“Therefore, since we have been,…(justified),…by Faith, (yes, we-believe); we now possess, peace with our Creator,…thru, this shed-and-atoning: blood of the Son!...(read, Romans 5:1).

Friends, our sufferings are never in,…vain. They ultimately produce, endurance!...(verse, 3). And, let’s remember-always,…that; only-for-those, who endure,…to the very end: is Salvation, there-after,…granted!...

And, this endurance,…produces, character; and this developed character, in turn,…produces: our-hope!...(verse, 4). Yes, an eternal-hope. With real-lasting-value, and true-worth!...

And, with this developed,…Hope; we are never, put-to-shame. Why?... Because, God’s-Love,…has been, today,…(“poured-out”); into our very, hearts-and-minds. All of it, done through the Holy-Spirit!…

Who, has been,…freely-given; to us, (who-believe, by Faith)!...(verse, 5).

Yes, we are,…(“Saved”); from the very-wrath, of Almighty-God!...

Because, Jesus’ own,…shed-blood; has,…(“Justified”),…our future-existence: come, Judgement-Day!...(verse, 9).

We, were,…(“reconciled”),…back-to-a-real; dearness-and-nearness, with our Creator,…of: all-things. Yes, there’s a God-Given,…promise, to occur; in the not, too-distant,…future!...

It was a criteria, also called,…(“set-forth-terms”); made-by-God!...(with regards, that His Son,…should become, ultimately; a satisfying-sacrifice. In our behalf)…

There was an obvious, separation,…which, had to occur; upon that, Cross!... From the hours, of,…( 9:00 a.m. – thru - 3:00 p.m.)… “My-God, My-God!... Why, hast Thou,…forsaken, Me?”… (Jesus, speaking-here).

All sin, past,…present-and-future; was placed on, the Son-of-God!...

And, His Father,…being, so,…(“Holy”); had to separate Himself, from His Son!... For, God is Holy!... Nothing, can-nor-will,…defile, Him!... Such, are the,…(“standards-and-measures”),…of,…God’s-Perfection!... Amen.

Yes, by the appointed Death,…of God’s-Son; we can now, hold-fast,…to this, eternal-hope: of reuniting, with our,…Maker!...

Friends, we make void, (intentionally - and/or - unknowingly),…as well; completely-annul, God’s own,…set-forth-plans, and terms; when-we-begin, to erroneously-merge,…both, Father-and-Son: as being, two in the same,…person!...

They are, (Not),…two; in the same-person!...

Make your stance, today. Stop, swaying like a common-reed,…with every, hot-winded,…(“Doctrine-of-Devils”),…out-there. Yes, many swing,…(to-and-fro); believing one-thing, today!...

And, yet-another,…tomorrow!...

Be Bold!... Be courageous, and walk against the grain,…of the, mainstream: (“Religionist”)!...

For, they,…(“gravely-err”)!... Yes, these-are-those,…well-intended; people. Yet, they remain,…completely; duped-and-stupefied. Yes, totally-deceived,…by the Devil; who has always, delved his hands,…in: mankind’s-own-details!... Amen.

Yes, let’s-stop,…denying, the Son; His own,…(“Valor-and-Triumph”)!…

And, let’s-stop,…denying, the Father; the painful separation, He experienced, (which was, necessary; in God’s, own-eyes),…when, His-Son: hung on that, torture-stake!...

Jesus-of-Nazareth, fulfilled,…His-Father’s; own-will, (and, not,…His-own; will)…

Jesus, did this,…sacrificial-task; once-and-for-all-times!...

Yes, the Son,…accepted, His commissioned-work; it was for this purpose, that He, (Jesus): was sent-down, to us,…on, Earth. Yes, Father-and-Son!...

Each, uniquely-proper, (like you-and-me, dear reader; are also, uniquely-proper)…

Each, different-and-separate,…from; one-another. Although, at the same-time,…we, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); all-stand, as One!... Or, we do,…(Not)!... What is, the truth,…today?...

Yes, One-in-Love!... One-in-Vision!... One-in-Cause!... One-in-Unity!... Are-we,…One-in-Mindset,…and,…One-in-Mission?... Or, are-we,…(Not)?... Amen.

In closing, please know this-truth. Both, the Father and His Son,…desire-most-that; we come to, an earnest-repentance, (a true-change, of heart-and-mind)… So, that,…we can be, Saved!... And, enter there-into,…this, promised; Kingdom-of-God!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6630

Attachments
332173_th.gif
332173_th.gif (7.18 KiB) Viewed 933 times
108937_th.gif
108937_th.gif (7.07 KiB) Viewed 933 times
103623_th.gif
103623_th.gif (5.71 KiB) Viewed 933 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:21 pm

“TILL,…KINGDOM,…COME!”…

Folks, our Christ-Jesus,…was raised, from the Dead; by the Glory, of His Father-in-Heaven!...(Jehovah, His-Majestic-Name)…take a moment, and read,…(Romans 6:4).

Jesus-of-Nazareth, did not raise,…Himself, from-among; the Dead!...

Although, God’s-Resurrection-Power,…is, indeed; transferrable. Yes, God shares Himself,…with-whom; He, so-ever,…chooses. But, this,…(“specific-power”),…is; solely-own, by our,…living-God!...

The Son, is as,…(“nothing”),…without, His; Father’s-Support!...

Just, as-we-also,…are as, (“nothing”); without the Favor, of both the Father,…and, of His: only, begotten Son!...

Friends, I want to touch on,…a very; unpopular-truth. To be, (“GAY”),…is, to have-sin; (“reigning”), within your,…mortal-body…(verse, 12). To excuse it away, by saying that these people,…are born, that-way; is total,…(“hog-wash”)!...

We-are-not, born with inherent-habits,…desires-nor-passions; these are all, learned by us,…being, influenced; by our immediate, surroundings and/or those,…people: with-whom, we daily,…inter-act!...

And, to act-upon,…this perversion, is completely-contrary; to all that, pro-creation,…stands: for!... Amen.

We are to present, our, (bodily),…members; as use-able, (“instruments”),…for: righteousness-sake!... All the contrary, is most-true,…when we; decide to lay-down, with same-sex,…partners!...

That’s-right!... We, become,…unrighteous; in God’s, own,…eyes!... You, see,…His-Ways; are nothing-short, of Holy!... And, so,…He, cannot-accept; being present, in any given environment,…where: Holiness, is not,…present!...

And, this act,…(referring-to-you, “L.G.B.T” – Groups); which involves, twisted-and-putrid,…principles, (of unsound, hearts-and-minds); is in total, disobedience to what,…otherwise, God; has set-forth, in His perfect-patterns,…for: humanity!....

Our, present,…(“fallen-state”), of affairs; inhibits, mankind,…(as-a-whole); from otherwise, fitting-into,…this, perfect: pattern-and-plan, of,…Almighty-God!...

Let’s get something, straight,…here!... This is, God’s-
Ways!... So, don’t shoot,…the-messenger!... To feel, convicted,…is the; very first-step, towards any,…real-repentance!... Amen.

God’s own, tolerance-and-patience,…is soon, coming; to-an-end!...

Yes, there are new-chapters,…with, new-beginnings; established just, beyond-our-horizon,…and-around, the next-bend,…in this, arduous-path: we-call-life!...

Dear-reader and friends, disobedience to God’s,…put-in-place, principles; comes-with-consequences. Inherently, we humans have become-slaves,…to; our-own, impurities. Lawlessness, has become,…the; rule-of-day. Not, Sanctification!...

Only, when we develop a true-conscience,…can-we-then, realize; our shameful-fruit. Many, say-that,…we are, truly; free-moral-agents. But, these very same,…have , misinterpreted-and-misunderstood; this-to-mean, that,…today: we possess, a license to practice,…lewd-and-lascivious, acts!...

Yes, the wages-of-sin,…is Death!... But, the free-gift of God,…is; (“eternal-life”)!...(verse, 23).

But, all-of-it,…is most, conditional; based completely on, your ability to Obey!...(and/or, the-lack-of-it). Does not, any loving-parent,…reward; good-and-obedient, children?... Do they, not also,…chastise, (in-love); for disobedience?...

Of course, both-these-facts,…are most, true!...

And, what occurs here on,…Earth; only mirrors-and-reflects, our celestial-realm. “Spare-the-Rod,...and,…Spoil-the-Child!”… Amen.

Take, this word,…of, (“DISCIPLINE”)!...

From it, we arrive,…at-its, derivative-word; of,…(“DISCIPLE”)!...

Yes, these-were-those,…who, were taught, (in a de-facto, manner; first-hand, teachings); by the very, Son-of-God!...

And, the Son,…was, always-about; His-Father’s-Business!... So, noted,…within; our Bible. Yes, as-early-as,…twelve, (12), years-old!...

Yes, our Holy-Scriptures,…practices, (“repetition”); as the best-mode, for learning-and-teaching,…all things. If you’ve noticed-well, our Bible always,…teaches; thru-the-principle, of,…(“REPETITION”)!...

All-things, we must continually,…examine-well. Yes,….(“TILL,…KINGDOM,…COMES”)!... Amen.

God’s own,…Will; shall be, finally-done,…here: on Earth!... Yes,…(“As it is,…in Heaven”)!… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6615

Attachments
24302530_475837289484110_220689494276308992_n.gif
24302530_475837289484110_220689494276308992_n.gif (410.28 KiB) Viewed 857 times
15207923_1563777803637704_1171231916_n.gif
15207923_1563777803637704_1171231916_n.gif (188.55 KiB) Viewed 857 times
11274977_705073706267765_596392086_n.gif
11274977_705073706267765_596392086_n.gif (182.94 KiB) Viewed 857 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:37 pm

“FATHER,…FORGIVE,…THEM!”…

Friends, who-of-us,…today; is bearing-any, (“good-fruit”),…for our: living-God?...(Jehovah, His Glorious-and-Majestic, Name).

I know, that I, (personally),…fall-short; of this purpose, each-and-every,…day. You’re quite mistaken, (dear-reader and friends), if you believe,…me-to-be; just another, one-of-those: (“Holier-Than-Thou”)!…

No, sir!... I-also, am a wretched,…sinner!...

Did you know, that every time we,…re-marry, someone; if our ex-spouse, is still living,…this act: becomes, adultery?...

Yes, for those of us,…who, have re-married; after divorcing, someone else,…you: in God’s-Eyes, are an,…(“Adulterer”)!…

Boy!... This nails, the majority of people,…as; sinners. Why?...

Well, it’s that,…Almighty-God; considers this intimacy, most-special,…(between, a man: and a woman). As He, does-also,…when, God; speaks about us, and His Son, (Jesus),…as: our truest, Bridegroom!...

The spiritual-connotations, behind it all,…refers to, the unbreakable-bond; the union, the significance-of-commitment,…yes; of making a covenant, and/or,… particular-promise: to someone, else!...

For example: Like God’s-Covenant, made with,…our Patriarch-Abraham!...

God, doesn’t break,…His-Word!... Whereas, we humans,…can’t-say, the same; about us!...

It’s sufficient cause, (this is why, it’s included; within the Ten-Commandments); for God, to distance Himself,…from anyone, who-continually-goes; in-and-out, of various relationships,…as easily, as: changing-sheets!...

Yes, many-of-us,…do, indeed; live very entangled-lifestyles!... And, often-times,…there’s not, one of us; who isn’t crying-out,…(“I’VE-BEEN,…VICTIMIZED”)!...

Maybe, if we started respecting ourselves,…more; then others, would be obligation,…to do: just-the-same?... Dignity, Morals, Principles, Ethics, Values,…where, have they; all-gone?...

Then, we,…(Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); wonder-why?... Yes, why is our Creator,…not listening; to our-earnest,…pleas-and-petitions?...(just-read, Romans 7:2-3).

In God’s own eyes, we all,…fall-short; of His Glory!... Unworthy-and-Undeserving, of any second-chances,…yet, God; continues to, tolerate-patiently,…our: putrid-principles!...

Just remember, this one-truth!...

We must, (“Implore”),…both, the Father; and His Son!... Forgiveness, is very much,…a conditional-matter; of both the heart-and-mind, of each individual,…out-there. Yes, we must,…plead; for our forgiveness!...

To not, do so,…is to demonstrate; your haughty-hearts!... And,…(“humility”),…is the key; which gets us, into the Kingdom-of-God!...

Many, say-that,…we are,…Saved-thru-Grace; by our exercised, Faith!...

Yet, these very same,…never-show, any; inward change!...

These, expect to receive,…based-only, on the earned-merits; of the Son-of-God!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth)!...

Here, is where the Devil,…has-his; last-laugh!... We, forget-that,…even, the Son-of-God; must,…(“implore”): His own God,…and, Father-in-Heaven!...(for-all-things)… Amen.

Yes, a free-gift,…has been, given; by our living-God!... But, we must receive it,…also; freely!...

We may be, indeed,…promised-inheritors; of many-great-things, (yet-future), but-remember-that,…we are,…(Not-Yet): “Possessors-of-Such!”,…promises!...

Powerful, were the last-words,…of our Jesus; as, He,…hung: on that, horrendous,…torture-stake!...

(“FORGIVE-THEM, FATHER. FOR, THEY-KNOW-NOT,…WHAT;THEY-DO”)!...

Jesus, (“implores”),…unto, His Father; in our behalf, as our appointed,…”Intercessor-and-Mediator!”... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6600

Attachments
20272273_1501102729948135_1681864229100978176_n.gif
20272273_1501102729948135_1681864229100978176_n.gif (1.84 MiB) Viewed 827 times
22528299_1481092911944083_5465208501223238293_n.jpg
22528299_1481092911944083_5465208501223238293_n.jpg (53.48 KiB) Viewed 827 times
20859665_10214016114226854_260753013637906432_n.gif
20859665_10214016114226854_260753013637906432_n.gif (227.57 KiB) Viewed 827 times