Is NetHugs sending me cards?Or someone else????

Do you need help using this site? Post your questions here.
seasonofmemories
Registered Member

Is NetHugs sending me cards?Or someone else????

Post by seasonofmemories »

I recieve these emails everyday since April 13. I wasn't a member untill today April 23. I would like to know if the cards I am recieveing are computer generated or someone is sending them annonimously using the NetHugs heading. No problem with recieving them. I would just like to know who is sending them.
seasonsofmemories
nevaburns@rocketmail.com :roll:

Sat, April 24, 2010 12:30:50 AM :?:
Change Your Thinking
From: NetHugs.com Newsletter <cc@nethugs.com>View Contact
To: my name
Jeff Guest

Re: Is NetHugs sending me cards?Or someone else????

Post by Jeff Guest »

It may be the NetHugs newsletter or someone may just be sending you an ecard, does it say who the card is from???
seasonofmemories
Registered Member

Post by seasonofmemories »

No no one signed the card and no email from any particular person. Is it possible to use the heading below and not include the senders name or email? I did not sign up for NetHugs newsletter untill today. I have been getting these cards since April 13. Just after a I reconnected withn an old friend on facebook. I like the cards but I would like to know where they are coming from. I have been recieving a card a day since April 13. I recieved Change Your Thinking after I wrote him a letter this past week. Can you please help me find out where these are coming from?????? Thanks.

Sat, April 24, 2010 12:30:50 AM
Change Your Thinking
From: NetHugs.com Newsletter <cc@nethugs.com>View Contact
To: my name
Jeff Guest

Post by Jeff Guest »

It's the NetHugs Newsletter, don't really know how you are getting them unless you somehow subscribed...If you no longer wish to get them there should be a place at the bottom to unsubscribe!!!