Prayer for you

Post your prayers and prayer requests here.
john316meansu
Gold Member

Prayer for you

Post by john316meansu » Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:13 am

Lord, I just want to thank you for everything you have done for us and through us,
I want to just praise your Holy name and tell you how happy you always make us. We know that we will all go through alot while being on this earth, But we are glad that you hold our hand while we are going through it.

I lift up all the ones that are listed in this prayer room. You know who they are and what is going on in their life. Lord, You said in your word that we should stand in the gap for one another. Lord here I am. I stand in the gap for my dear brother and sisters that are having trouble today. I stand in the gap for them Lord and I know that you will make a way,
Lord, I just thank you for what your about to do. Let them touch your robe like that lady. She was healed in an instant. You said if we ask anything in your name it will be done in heaven. Lord I am asking in your son's name. You said if we had as much faith the size of a mustard seed, we can move mountains, Well Lord, you already gave us a measure of faith so I am sure it is larger then a mustard seed. You said if your child should ask for bread you wouldn't give them a stone. well Lord, I am asking you with faith that you touch each and everyone of these people listed and I ask you to bring peace to the top of eachothers heads and down to their toes the ones also asking. We give you the praise for what your about to do.. In Jesus name.. amen..
God will never give up on you.

Jeff Guest

Post by Jeff Guest » Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:37 pm

Beautiful prayer Sandy!!! Bless your heart for thinking of us all!!!

Shirley Shaw
Diamond Member

Hi,john316menasu"

Post by Shirley Shaw » Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:42 pm

Dear Sandy; Well you pretty much,said it all;a 'lovely-prayer-poem',for everyone..."Loved it,much'...."God Bless You'..Love,your friend,Shirley ann shaw-raytown,mo.64133.............. :D

DeaconSteve
Diamond Member

Post by DeaconSteve » Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:12 pm

Beautiful prayer Sandy, inspired by God I'm sure. Thank you. That abouts speaks for us all and applies to us all. :wink:

GLYASDI
Live today as if it were your last, for tomorrow it will be your past, but live it with peace in mind, joy to find, and for God divine!

bradmurphyackermanms
Diamond Member

Post by bradmurphyackermanms » Sun Jun 18, 2006 5:16 pm

So thoughtful of you, Sandy and may God bless you, also, my friend.