Izzy's Prayers

Post your prayers and prayer requests here.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Prayers

Post by izzyfalcon »

WITH,…”ROD-OF-IRON” / IN: HAND!...

“Father-in-Heaven!... Grant, us,…the necessary, strengths,…that we, may; follow the examples, of,…Your-Son / Jesus!... Yes!... His-Patience,…and,…a-real-share / in-our: Resurrection!... This, we ask most,…of / Thee!”… Amen.

Yes!... Friends. Our,…Jesus!... He, has always been,…of / Divine-Condition; in that, He,…was / (“WITH”): The-Father!... Since, before,…our-own,…beginnings. Even,…since-before / Abraham’s…

Yet, our,…Jesus / never-once; greedily-clings, to,…”equality-of-status” / with: God!... *(Yahweh / His-Glorious-Name)*… Why?...

Answer: Because, there’s only,…One / “Most-High-God!”… Yes!...

The-Son, accepted,…His / “commissioned-work!”… By, humbling,…Himself / “Obedient-Always”,…onto, His: Father’s-Will… Yes!... *(never-seeking / fame-nor-notoriety)*…

Because, of,…Jesus’ / exemplary: “Obedience!”… The-Father,,…”Exalts” / His-Son!... Yes!... Above, all-that-is,…known-and-unknown!...

Whereas, by,…total / “contrast!”… God,…needs-no-further / “Exaltation!”… For, He,…*(Yahweh)*…has-always-held, the: “Most-High-God!”… *(celestial-position / implied)*…

Yes!... Folks!... Two, separate-entities,…and / uniquely-proper.

Jesus’,…”earned-dignity” / requires,…that,…at-the-mention, of: His-Holy-Name!... Every, knee,…”must-bend”… And, surely-shall. In, the,…not-too-distant / future!... Amen.

“Sweet-Jesus!... I-personally-petition / You: today!... Take, hold,…of / my: right-hand. And, with,…Your / own,…counsel; guide me, receive,…me / with, Glory: when, all-ends-meet!”... Amen.

Friends. How,…”Good” / is-our-living: God!... Especially, toward,…His / Son’s: (“Faithful-Followers”)!...

By-in-and-thru, Jesus’-own-Teachings!... We’ve, gained,…our / “spiritual-balance!”… No, longer,…are we / envious,…of: sinners!... No, sir!...

These, are those,…who / “prosper”: in this, world. Though, they remain,…most / wicked!... Yes!... And, far-from,…”Salvation” / are-the-words,…they: speak!...

These, very-same,…cry-out / to: God!... Yet, He,…answers / (Not)!... As, by,…night-fall / they, have: no-real-relief!...

“But,…You / Son-of-God!... Yes!... You,…Dear-Jesus!... Soon, shall occupy,…David’s-Throne!... To, You,…a-new-generation / of-believers: Your-Father, has given. Yes!... Soon,…to / come!”... Amen.

Yes!... Dear-reader and friends. The, very,…Heavens / shall-show, forth: The-Father’s-Justice!... By-in-and-thru,…His-Son!...

Because, our,…Jesus / returns, with: (“ROD-OF-IRON”),…IN / HAND!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28106&start=6900
Attachments
337036_th.gif
337036_th.gif (7.97 KiB) Viewed 5531 times
342428_th.jpg
342428_th.jpg (16.14 KiB) Viewed 5531 times
LET HIM IN.jpg
LET HIM IN.jpg (64.57 KiB) Viewed 5531 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

BRIGHT-ANGELS,…WILL / “ATTEST!”…

“Eternal-God!... You, ordained that,…humanity’s / Salvation; be accomplished, upon-a-tree. Yes!... Called,…The-Cross!”... Amen.

“You,…Heavenly-Father!... Used, the-very-instrument,…which / brought us: Death!... This, Satan,…who-once / conquered,…us; by-in-and-thru, the-forbidden-tree!... Today, is,…completely / over-come: by, it!”… Amen.

Folks!... It is, through,…The-Son / that, the very; Angels-in-Heaven, acclaim,…God’s-own-Majesty!... Amen.

All,…”powers-and-principalities” / which-occupy; high-heavenly-places!... Yes!... These, very-same,…today / worship,…in: Awe!... Our, living-God!... *(Yahweh)*…

“May, we,…(Jesus’-Faithful-Followers) / also-join, in,…one-grand-chorus: of, joyous-praise. Yes!... May, our-voices,…blend / with-the, blessed: (Seraphim)!”… Amen.

Dear-reader and friends. The-Resurrection, of,…our / Christ-Jesus!... Is, indeed,…a-historical-fact. When, His,…enemies / believed,…that; they had, destroyed,…Him!...

This, was when,…Jesus’ / real-Triumph: began!... Amen.

For, us,…who / believe. To-die-to,…sin. And, to live,…with / Jesus!...

This, is-our-way,…to achieving, a,…final: “Victory-and-a-Glorious”,…Resurrection!... Yes!...

“Rest,…Your / knowledge: on us, Sweet-Jesus!... Now, that,…You / have-probed, our very: hearts-and-minds. Yes!... You,…Son-of-God!... Know, when we,…rise-and-fall. As, well,…when / we: sit-or-stand,…idle”… Amen.

“So,…Save / us: even from, ourselves!... And, from,…our / self-destructive-ways!... Help, us,…Dear-Jesus!... To, continually,…carry-out / by-our-actions; the very, desires,…which,…Your-Father / places, inside: our own, hearts!”… Amen.

Friends. Let us, celebrate-this-moment. Without, malice-and-wickedness. But, rather,…seek-out / The-Son’s,…own: sincerity-and-truth!... Amen.

This, is-the-day,…Almighty-God / has: made!... let us, be glad,…and / rejoice-in-it!... Give,…”thanks” / to-our: Creator!... For, He,…*(Yahweh)*…is-indeed: Good!...

As,…His-Mercy,…endures / forever!... Amen. *(read, Psalm 117)*…

The-Son, has,…”reconciled-us” / back,…onto: His-Father’s-Presence!... Don’t, pervert-this-truth!... By, confusing,…each / of: their-own-roles!...

Speak, as,…The-Son / speaks!... Declare,…His-Father / as: immortal… Amen.

Our, truest-hope,…has / “risen!”… (“BRIGHT-ANGELS,…WILL / ATTEST”)!...

So,…fear / and,…be: Silent!... As,…His / God,…also: “Rises-to-Judgment!”…

In-closing:

“May, we-be-made,…as / One!... In,…all-things!... As, the,…Father-and-Son / are-also: One!... In, both,…Mindset-and-Mission!... Amen.

P.S. The-Spiritual-Warfare, has been,…fought-and-won!... Yes!... Although, many-smaller-skirmishes,…still-remain / behind: we-shall, overcome!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28106&start=6840
Attachments
104403_th.gif
104403_th.gif (6.35 KiB) Viewed 5505 times
342617_th.gif
342617_th.gif (7.7 KiB) Viewed 5505 times
15207923_1563777803637704_1171231916_n.gif
15207923_1563777803637704_1171231916_n.gif (188.55 KiB) Viewed 5505 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

YES!... STAY,…”READY!”…

“Father-in-Heaven!... May, we,…(Your-Son’s-Followers); be that, good-example,…for / others; by our, constant prayers,…may we / bring-back, those: gone-astray!”… Amen.

“To-You,…Son-of-God!... Know, that,…we are / Your: One-Flock!... As, we have,…freely / accepted,…You; Yes!... To be, our,…One-Shepherd!... Yes!... You,…Christ-Jesus!... Have always, been our,…best / example; when we, attempt to explain,…these / Heavenly-Things!”… Amen. *(onto-our-audience)*…

“Praise, from those,…who / walk-upright; is most, fitting. Glory, be to,…Your-Father / Who, is-in: Heaven!”... Amen.

Folks!... Our,…Earth / is: quite-full. As-a-result, of our,…living-God’s / own: “boundless-ways!”…/

I pray, that: “You, dear-reader and friends. Recognize,…The-Son’s / own: merits. Especially, when you,…Break-Bread / today!... For, only,…He / is-our: Good-Shepherd!... Who, knows,…His / own: Sheep!... And, we,…(His-Faithful-Followers); know-indeed, His,…own / Voice!”… Amen.

*(please-read, John 10: 11 – 16 )*…

“Oh’, God!... Our,…God!... *(Yahweh)*… To-You, we,…watch / at-break,…of: each-day!... As, in,…Your / Son’s-Name,…we, lift-up; not only, our,…hands / but, also: our-all. May, Your-Son’s-Sacrifices,…(work-its-effect); on us,…who-believe!”… Amen.

“As, we rejoice,…today / in: Your-Gift, of,…Grace!... Which, has brought us,…back-to / Life-Eternal”… Amen.

Friends. All-of-us, who resolve,…to,…live-up-to / God’s-Principles,…will indeed; meet with, much,…opposition-and-persecution!... Yes!...

So,…(“STAY,…READY”)!... Amen.

Ours, is-a-detachment,…from / evil; uniting ourselves, with,…Almighty-God!... By-in-and-thru / His-Son!... We, freely-embrace,…”abstinence” / from-many: worldly-practices. This, allows,…us / who-believe; a-much-greater, freedom. Yes!...

So, that,…we can / ultimately-bond; with-our, Creator!... Who, is,…Holy, Holy, Holy!...

“Dear,…Son-of-God!... Show, us,…The-Light / of: Your-Father’s-Truths!... Guide us, (wretched-sinners); toward the path, of,…True / Justice!... Let, those who,…profess,…to be / Yours; avoid altogether, whatever endangers,…their / professions!”… Amen.

“May, we,…all / in-the-end; follow only, those practices,…which / will help,…us: achieve-this-goal”… Amen.

Friends. Avoid, fleshly-desires,…which / “war-against”: your-very-own, Spirit!...

“May, you be praised,…by-our: Prince!... When, you,…excel”… Amen.

Muzzle-the-ignorance, of,…”others!”…

Submit, to,…Christ-Jesus!... And,…”excel” / as-a-Free: man-or-woman!...

The-Son, has sent,…”Deliverance” / to; His-Father’s,…own / chosen-and-destined: people. It,…”behooved” / Jesus; to suffer, all-things!...

And, then,…to / rise-again; even from, among-the-Dead!... It’s how, we-must-all,…enter / into,…this: Kingdom-of-God!... And, into,…this / mentioned: Glory!... Yes!...

By-in-and-thru, many,…”tribulations” / we-must, enter: this mentioned,…Kingdom-of-God!... So, pick-up,…your-own / Cross!... And,…”Follow-Him!”… Don’t, lose-sight,…of / The-Son!...

Lest, you-too,…begin / to-sink; just like,…Peter / did!... *(read, Acts 14: 22 )*…

“Heavenly-Father!... Help, us,…to / subdue,…our: Earthly-Desires!... We, can’t do it,…alone. No, sir!... Teach, us,…to / Love; the-very-things, of,…Heaven / itself. Like,…Your-Son / demonstrates: His-Love, for,…You!... Father!”... Amen.

“Strengthen, us. In,…Spirit!... And, safe-guard,…us / in: Body!... By-in-and-thru, Your-Son,…Jesus!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28106&start=6795
Attachments
112273_th.gif
112273_th.gif (7.37 KiB) Viewed 5483 times
111977_th.gif
111977_th.gif (7.01 KiB) Viewed 5483 times
111138_th.gif
111138_th.gif (7.86 KiB) Viewed 5483 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

EVEN,…”AMID-THE-CHANGES!”…

Friends. The-Holy-Spirit, promised by,…Christ-Jesus!... And,…”Ordained-of-God!”… This,…”Spirit-of-Truth!”… He, continues to,…prove / this-world: (Wrong)!... Yes!...

And, only among,…those,…guided / by: This,…”Spirit!”… Can, demonstrate,…any-degree,…of / Peace!... Upon, this,…hurting-and-lost / world, in which; we,…live. For, we are those,…who / strive-in-following: The-Son, of,…God!... Amen.

Folks!... The typical attitude, of,…an / unbeliever,…is: “Skepticism!”… All knowledge, becomes,…an uncertain,…”thing” / to: him-or-her!...

“What-is-Truth?”… *(please-read, John 18: 38 )*…

Dear-reader and friends. We, come-to-know,…”Truth!”… By, means of this,…”Holy-Spirit!”… And, the many,…”Revelations!”… Given, unto,…us / by: Him!... Amen.

By,…Faith!... This,…Spirit / (“pours-into”),…our / hearts-and-minds: real-truths!... Not, as the,…world,…teaches!... No, sir!...

But, as this,…”Spirit-of-Truth!”… As,…He / leads-and-guides: Yes!... Amen.

Friends. In the sight,…of / all-nations; our, living-God,…*(Yahweh)*…reveals / His-Justice!...

For, His,…right-hand / has,…won: Victory!... Yes!... Triumphant, is the,…Son!... By, the,…”Resurrection-Power!”… Exercised, by,…His / own: God-and-Father!... *(Who, is-in: Heaven)*…

“Oh’, God!... In, Whom,…all-the-faithful / are-united,…in-one-mindset; and mission!... Let,…Your / own, chosen-and-destined; Love,…Your, set-forth / Commandments!... Dear-Father!... We, (Your-Son’s-Followers); yearn, for what,…You / have: promised!”… Amen.

“Yes!... Eternal-Life, awaits,…us / just-around, the next bend. As we, walk,…this,…road-to / (Righteousness)!… For, beyond-the-horizon,…stands / Your-Son,…with: Arms-Wide-Open!... Yes!... Receiving, freely,…all / Whom,…You-Father: have given, to,…Your / Son!”… Amen.

“May, our,…hearts-and-minds / be,…fixed-upon; True-Joy!... Even,…(amid-the-changes); of this,…present-world!”… Amen.

Beloved,…friends: Each,…(”good-gift”) / and every: “best-favor!”… Comes, from,…above!... Yes!...

It, comes-down,…from / The-Father!... Of,…Lights!... The, very-same,…Who / has-never,…known: change!... Amen.

Our,…living-God!... He, is never,…shadowed / over,…but-rather,…stands; willing-to-bring, us,…to / a: “rebirth!”… One, that,…includes / many, new-revelations; of,…Truth!... Amen.

This, in-the-end,…makes, us / His: “First-Fruits!”… Among, His,…other / creatures!... So, let us,…be / slow-to-anger,…in: all-things!...

Because,…(”anger”) / only-hurts: you!... Yes!...

And, it never,…accomplishes / God’s-Just: purposes!... Amen.

I-pray, that: “You, dear-reader and friends. Strip-away, everything,…filthy / and,…every; vicious-excess. Humbly, welcome,…the-revelations / of: The-Spirit!...

Which, “strikes-deep”,…at-our / roots. For, it possesses,…(“The-Power”) / to: (Save),…you!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28106&start=6765
Attachments
Its-Not-The-End.jpg
Its-Not-The-End.jpg (79.87 KiB) Viewed 5481 times
31791633_716448228744839_28515597843169280_n.jpg
31791633_716448228744839_28515597843169280_n.jpg (45.29 KiB) Viewed 5481 times
11274977_705073706267765_596392086_n.gif
11274977_705073706267765_596392086_n.gif (182.94 KiB) Viewed 5481 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

MAY-WE-ALL,…BE / “ONE!”…

“Almighty-God!... And, ever-present,…Father!... Your watchful care, reaches to the ends,…of / Earth; and may it, order all-things in such,…power / that, even; the tragedies of sin, cannot frustrate,…Your-Loving / Plans!”… Amen.

Continue-praying-with-me: (won’t-you)?...

“Help us, (by-in-and-thru / Jesus); to embrace,…Your-Will. Yes!... Give us, the strength, (both: physically-and-spiritually); to follow, Your-Son!... So, that,…Your-Truths / may, live-in-our; hearts and minds. Always, reflecting,…Peace. In-Your-Love!”… Amen.

“And, to,…You / Son-of-God: we implore!... May everything, we do,…begin / with: Your, inspiration. Yes!... May, we continue our,…daily-striving / with: Your-Help. Reaching, Your-Saving-Sheepfold!... Under, Your-Father’s-Guidance!”… Amen.

And, in – closing: (This-Personal-Prayer)…

“Father-in-Heaven!... Deliver us, from every,…Evil. And, grant us, (Your-Son’s-Followers); Your-own-Grace, and Mercy. In our days, and in,…Your-Love / keep us: free-from-anxieties. Protect us, as we eagerly,…and / patiently; await, Your-Son’s-Return. Yes!... Our, Saviour!... Jesus-the-Christ!... Your-only-begotten!”… Amen.

Folks!... We all, by,…now / have-seen-how, sin; complicates our lives. Confuses, our minds. And, hardens our,…hearts. Yes!... I-for-one, love the peace,…of / God; which is, in part,…the-very-fruit / of: a-clear-conscience!...

Friends!... “Worrying”,…doesn’t empty, our / tomorrows. No, sir!... It empties, our,…today. Of, its,…strength. Let us, believe,…whole-heartedly / these-evil-forces; tempting us, today. They are not only, a reality. But, mainly the result of,…decades / of: fatherless-generations!... Yes!...

Dear-reader, evil-and-demonic,…fallen / spirits; are-at-work, in those misguided-and-unchartered,…souls. The-Devil, has,…orphaned / countless; innocent beings. These very same, today,…we find / easily-confused; and totally, led-astray!...

Yes!... The very,…”Lost-Sheep” / so-much-spoken, of: inside the written-pages, of our,…Holy-Scriptures!... Almighty-God, (Yahweh-His-Name); reveals, Himself!... In, our surrounding nature. Also, in the lives,…of / His-Son’s-Church!...(the-many-membered / Body-of-Christ)…

Only,…”Dynamic-Interactions” / keeps: This-Word, alive!... Amen.

Let us,…”Save-These-Truths” / from; any-human-tampering. Let us,…”preserve” / The-Scriptures!... Who of us, will even dare,…to / protect-the-records; and the teachings, of,…God’s-Son?...

I pray, that: “You, will”…

In-closing: This written-passage!...

What sadness, Jesus,…must-feel/ as,…He; stands-witness to all, the endless bickering?... And, the various divisions,…existing / within-our: Christian-History!... This is to, you: The-Baptist, Lutherans, Pentecostals, Methodist, Catholics. And, all-the-non / denominational: groups out there. Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

THOUGHTS,…DETERMINE,…OUR: (“ACTION”)!…

Folks!... Amazing things, are possible, if only,…we allow / “The-Master’s-Hand”: to be laid, over our personal lives!...

Perhaps, only those who have,…experienced – truly / the-hard-knocks: of this life!... Yes!... Only, these very same,…can come / to appreciate, the-full-meaning; of these, written-words. Amen.

Pray-with-me: won’t you?...

“Thank-You, Jesus!... You, are,…(My-Master)!... For, I am that,…broken-instrument / that-wretched-sinner, who after,…Your-Touch: has now, become smooth. Yes!... Well honed, and finely polished,…as well / completely-rounded; at my rough-edges, in all,…spiritual understandings!... May we never, become,…out-of-tune,…with / Your-Father’s-Findings!”… Amen.

Friends!... “The-Saints”,…didn’t become, fine ambassadors,…for God, on this Earth; by praying, only,…when they / felt-like-it: no, sir!...

A-Daily-Discipline, is truly required,…in / many: cases!... Our, Christian-Faith,…is not / sustainable: without prayers. And, prayers-require,…”commitment!”…

For many, of you,…out-there, prayer; is a surge, of the heart. A look, toward,…Heaven / itself; and a cry, of,…recognition. Yes!... (We, adore,…You: Father)!... Yes!...

Coming to understand, the,…why?... Of our trials, and of our,…joys!... This, is obtained,…(by-in-and-thru: prayers).

God, is our friend. And, friends enjoy knowing,…what’s / going-on, in our personal; lives. Tell me, dear-reader. Have we, expressed our gratitude,…for all / the things; for all the people, and all the opportunities,…which / God: has filled, in our lives?...

Oh’, how-I-pray,…so!... Amen.

Folks!... When, we are at our,…”best” / is-when-we, are simply: praying!... Yes!... Just being, with,…God!... Seeking,…only / His-Ways!... Amen.

Friends!... I-for-one, want to live, my life,…deeply-and-deliberately / yes!... I’m-no-longer, confused about how,…”precious” / a-gift, this Life; really,…is!... And, I-desire-most,…to / fully – experience: this given, gift!... Yes!...

When-I-pray, I ask, to be made,…solid / built-up; to a kind, of inner-density,…allowing me / protection: from the various, cultures!...(which surround us / daily)

I-pray-that: “You, too,…dear-reader / resist, these cultural pressures; which cause, many of us,…to / abandon: our values. And, our,…God!”... Amen.

God’s-Grace, along with our practiced,…discipline / creates this: “inner-density!”… Intestinal-fortitude, others would call,…it: Yes!...

I-also-pray, that: “You, survive-and-thrive. Yes!... Within, these various cultures. Who, often-times, only, teach us,…to speak / to others: in condescending, fashion. Hostile, disrespectful and completely ignorant,…to all / that – is – otherwise: good-and-noble!”… Amen.

Remember-always-that, the actions of your life,…are / determined by your: most-dominant-thoughts!... Yes!...

(“THOUGHTS,…DETERMINES,…ACTION”)!...

Will you, bring,…Jesus / to: Life?... In your own, place-and-time?... Oh’, how-I-pray: so!... Amen.

Be, creative!... Increase – your – life!... By, placing,…Christ / in-your-center: then, test the results!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
107191_th.gif
107191_th.gif (6.66 KiB) Viewed 2107 times
101866_th.gif
101866_th.gif (6.8 KiB) Viewed 2107 times
111995_th.gif
111995_th.gif (7.84 KiB) Viewed 2107 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

TO-YOU,…(“PRAYERFUL-GIANTS”)!...

Friends!... People, who live with,…high-levels-of / purpose-and-passion; these very same, are not afraid,…of / spending: some time alone, in silence!... Yes!...

Why?...

Answer: To work out, who they are?... What they, are here,…for?... And, what matters,…most!...

Inside, the written pages,…of our / Holy-Scriptures, we read; again-and-again, about our dearest,…Jesus!... And, of how,…He / often-times; went away to a,…”quiet-place!”…

I enjoy, high-lighting this issue,…in / my passages: Yes!... It’s critical, to our spiritual development. Because, (just like, with: Jesus); it’s in the, silence,…that / God: speaks to us!... (who-believe)

We, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); pray for many, reasons. And, one-of-those,…reasons / is to seek; the very, “Will-of-God!”… (for-our-lives)… Amen.

Without the silence, it becomes almost,…impossible / to discern: “God’s-Will”…

Our greatest struggles, are rooted in the,…”surrendering!”…

I-pray, that: “You, (dear-reader), come to render,…your / will; in exchange for: God’s!”… Amen.

Tell me, when was the last time,…you / set-aside; what you, wanted. And, surrendered to what,…you / felt: God, wants,…instead?...

Our Creator, desires nothing,…but / good-things: for us, all… Yes!...

Friends!... When we speak, of following the,…”Will-of-God” / we: (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers)!... Are those, who begin to enter into,…a process / of: “spiritual-discernment!”…

And, with this,…given / truth: we begin to discover, the good,…that / God: desires, for us!...

Pray, this with me: “God, what do,…You / think: I-should-do?”…

Spiritual-clarity, emerges from,…”silence!”… And,…”passion-and-purpose” / are the fruits, of this: “clarity!”… Amen.

For these, last two decades,…I have learned / to focus, on Jesus’: “simplicity!”… Yes!...

Dear-reader, to succeed at implementing,…anything / with ourselves; or even, with others. Simplicity-and-focus, are truly,…essential.

Who of us, will examine ourselves,…daily?... That’s-right!... As though, you were another,…person / altogether. Looking at yourself, from the outside,…looking / inwardly.

Folks!... The,…”curse” / of-our-age, is: “prayerlessness!”… Yes!... It’s one, of the greatest torments,…of our / modern-times.

We, (as-a-culture / and: society); have fallen into, the tyranny of the,…”urgent!”… Which demands, that we rush,…from / one-urgent-thing: to the next. The problem, with this,…is that / the most important, “things”; are hardly, ever,…urgent!...

This can leave us, always doing,…”urgent-things!”… But, never doing,…”important-things!”…

“Prayer”,…is one of / these: “important-things!”…

And, among the highest,…priorities. What, could be more,…important?...

Friends!... (“A-PRAYERFUL-GIANT”),…is a person / who covers, their family: with prayer!... Yes!... Anchoring, the family,…in / God’s-Grace!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
111995_th.gif
111995_th.gif (7.84 KiB) Viewed 2106 times
111425_th.gif
111425_th.gif (6.46 KiB) Viewed 2106 times
101755_th.gif
101755_th.gif (6.81 KiB) Viewed 2106 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

“THIS-IS-RADICALLY,…COUNTER-CULTURAL”…

“Jesus, remember,…me!”… “You, know-that,…I / love: You!”…

“I have offended, both,…You-and-Your: Father!... Yes!... With my words, and with my actions. So many, times. Yet, today,…I-am / no longer; hopeless-nor-inadequate, in my attempts to express,…my / love, for: Your-Father!”… (Who, is-in-heaven). Amen.

“You, Jesus!... If, You,…wish / can-and-will; make me, clean. Allow me, to stay connected,…even among / my various; other activities. For, my days are never,…too-busy / for: You!”… Amen.

Folks!... The,…Word-of-God / deserves, to be approached; with much reverence, and,…”Awe!”… For, this,…”Word” / is constantly; new-and-fresh!... Yes!...

Even, for those who,…have spent / a life-time; exploring it. My hope, for you, (dear-reader); is that, these written passages,…inspire / you: enough!... Yes!...

To want, to pick-up,…The-Bible / and begin; your own adventure. Life changing experiences, opportunities, abound. For your own,…”spiritual-growth!”…

Friends!... Happiness-and-discipline, are indeed,…directly / related; to one another. For, discipline,…is the path / to: Joy!...

Whereas, by contrast,…”consumption” / drives-today’s: cultures!...

Dear-reader!... True-freedom, cannot be separated from,…”discipline!”… Amen.

“Moderation”,…is the only / diet; most people, need. But, we seem to lack the,…inner-strength / to choose: what-is-good. What is, true-and-right,…for: us.

Our, Holy-Scriptures,…continually remind / us, that; external-actions are insufficient. Yes!... They, must be joined,…to some, internal-conversion; of both, the,…”heart-and-mind!”… Amen.

Many, though,…don’t consider / “Life-After-Death!”…

Folks!... If you’re suffering, under the slavery,…of / ingrained; bad-habits. Turn, then,…to: God!...(Yahweh, His-Blessed-Name)

Yes!... In, prayer.

Tell me: Where is our, inner,…”attitude” / of: Conversion?... Where are the,…”Works-of-Charity?”…

It’s, all-too-easy,…to be seduced / into the, self-absorbed lifestyles; promoted by today’s,…popular / cultures. Yes!...

Friends!... If the,…”Spirit” / within, each-of-us; is to reign. Then,…”The-Body” / must first, be: tamed!... Amen.

From,…”moment-to-moment” / our desires, need be,…indeed: harnessed!...

Friends!... When, you say,…”No” / to the body; you thereafter, assert the dominance,…of: “The-Spirit!”…

Many of you, already know,…what,…it-is-that / has a grip; on you. (alcohol, drugs-and-sensuality)

Please consider, that,…”silence-and-stillness” / are two, of the greatest; spiritual-tools, we could ever,…possess!... Amen.

In closing: Christianity, is radically,…(“COUNTER-CULTURAL”)!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
107235_th.gif
107235_th.gif (6.98 KiB) Viewed 2073 times
107094_th.gif
107094_th.gif (6.86 KiB) Viewed 2073 times
107222_th.gif
107222_th.gif (6.41 KiB) Viewed 2073 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

“A-SACRAMENTAL,…VISION!”…

Prayer, is a by-product,…of / Hope!...

Hope, is something we can’t,…buy / but-is-freely: given!... (if-you-ask)

Hope, is the one thing,…people, (in-general); cannot live, without!...

Folks!... Almighty-God, (Yahweh), knows us. Yes!... Better-than, we know,…ourselves. No one, knows a person’s thoughts. Except, the spirit of that,…same / person!... (Please-read: 1st Corinthians 2:11)

And, sometimes,…we only / really, find ourselves; when we lose, ourselves,…for: Jesus!... Amen. (see: Matthew 16:24-25)

All petitions, and intercession,…done in Jesus’ / Name: is called, prayer!...

I pray, that: “You, (dear-reader), come to experience a communion, with,…Christ-Jesus / for-it-shall, transcend all; images-and-words. Let it happen, as constant as,…every / breath; we-take-in!... Amen.

Friends!... We, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers), are not worthy!... No, sir!... We, are just sinners,…”Saved” / by: God’s-Good-Grace!...

“Faith”, is the substance, the essence-or-personification,…of / things: hoped – for!... Yes!... Of things, we don’t yet,…see!... (Please-read: Hebrews 11:1)

I pray, that: “Your Faith, convict you,…daily; guiding you to, good-works. For, Faith-without-works,…is / completely – dead: in its tracks!”… Amen.

There’s always, a-sense-of,…”victory” / in-our-prayers.

Dear-reader!... Prayer, changes things. More often, in subtle ways. Never-lose-heart!... (see: Luke 18:1)

Pray,…constantly. (see: 1st Thessalonians 5:17)

We, do not have. Because, we do not,…”ask!”… (see: James 4:2)

Let us, all,…answer the gentle / call – of: God!... ( to return)

Let, the power of our prayers,…reach you / (dear-reader and friends)!...

Let our, conclusions be,…beyond / grumblings!...

Folks!... Our Heavenly-Father, He,…has been watching / over us, throughout; all-of-human, history. He, longs to convince,…us / of: His-Passionate-Love!...

A special, Love. Which,…”Saves” / us – from: self-destruction. Our Creator, calls for more than,…keeping / commandments; He, calls for nothing less,…than / total: self-donation!... (surrender – your – all)… Yes!...

We, desperately need,…God’s-Mercy / and: His-Good-Grace!...

We, must train ourselves,…to / attain: (“A-SACRAMENTAL,…VISION”)!... Yes!... Of,…ourselves!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
108377_th.gif
108377_th.gif (7.97 KiB) Viewed 1987 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

I-PRAY-THAT: (“THIS-WINS-YOU / OVER”)!...

Folks!... The very, Son-of-God, (our-dearest: Jesus); invites us, to a life of,…Love!... Tell me: how much, do we really,…Love?...

Sure, we love the people,…close / to-us. But, most of the time,…the giving / and, receiving; goes to and fro, on an even,…keel. ( or – measure )

How often, do we love-and-expect,…nothing / in: return?... How often, do we do something,…”out-of-love” / that requires, us; to make sacrifices?...

We are told, in this age,…of / “secularism”; that we should respect, everybody’s right to live,…how / they: wish!...

But, tell-me, (dear-reader): How is this working, out,…for us?... Isn’t this, already a failed,…experiment?...

Even, the most casual observer,…comes to the / conclusion, upon reflection; that some ways, of living,…are indeed: better-than, others!...

My Faith, counsels me,…that / Christ’s-Love; for His own, Father!... Truly is, unmatched, immeasurable-and-unfathomable!...

Yet, we are invited,…to / be part; of this, inseparable,…Family!... Amen.

I believe in,…Hell. There have been, moments of great-darkness,…in the lives / of-us: all. When, evil,…felt / all-too: close!...

More to the point: Many of us, have felt very,…far – from / God: at times. What about those, who remain possessed,…by / a-living-hell, on: Earth?... (daily)

And, as horrific as,…these / dark-moments, can be; in our lives. Yet others, suffer,…much-more / because, of: their – unbelief!... Amen.

I also believe, that these mentioned,…examples; are just,…a dim / reflection-of-an: infinitely-darker, reality!... (called – Hell)

Folks!... As it, turns-out,…Almighty-God / has-had-a-system; in place, from the very,…beginning!... Yes!...

Friends!... God, (by-in-and-thru: His-Son), wants to,…(“WIN-YOU-0VER”),…with / His-Love: and with, His-Wisdom!... Amen.

Our Creator, (Yahweh); wants to edify, (or-build-up), your personal knowledge, (spiritually-speaking). And, to establish new habits,…so / that, you-and-me; can live in,…His-Love!...

And, walk-in,…His-Ways!...

I-pray-that: “We all, grow to become,…all – that / God; created us, to be!”… Amen.

We are humans. And, as such,…we / tend-to: “vacillate!”… Sometimes, even in our most,…noble / convictions; we are constantly, engaging-and-disengaging!...

We, (who-believe), often go,…to-and-fro / even in: important matters!... Yes!...

Our, love-and-allegiance,…(unlike – God’s); are not ever, constant. At times, I am filled with,…great-doubts / about aspects, of-our: Faith!...

(If only, we all / could admit: this truth. Are you being, honest: with yourself?...)

Dear-reader!... Almighty-God, doesn’t win us,…just / once. He, wins us,…over-and-over / again: in new and deeper, ways!...

Progress, is never to be,…scoffed / at: however slight, it-might-be!... Has,…The-Son / won – you: over?... To,…His-Father’s-Kingdom?... ( and – Love?...) Oh’, how-I-pray: so!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
122612_th.gif
122612_th.gif (7.96 KiB) Viewed 1828 times
114181_th.gif
114181_th.gif (5.78 KiB) Viewed 1828 times
104460_th.gif
104460_th.gif (6.12 KiB) Viewed 1828 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

COUNTING,…THE: (“COST”)!...

I-pray-that: “Almighty-God, uses these written passages,…to / win-you-over: anew!”… Amen.

My first attempts, at sharing our faith,…with others / was clumsy, and: awkward!... Yet, purposely,…I insist / in over-emphasizing: my grammatical punctuations!... My hopes are, that you will be forced to,…read / what-I-write: very slowly!... Yes!... (so you can / absorb-well: what’s being mentioned).

Most of all, I have been quite impatient,…with / myself!... Over the years, (since 2001); my approach in attracting, people to our dearest,…Jesus / has-become; much more, natural.

Please, know this truth. A friendship, that places the other person’s,…best-interests / above-our-own, selfish desires; or our personal agendas, is indeed quite-rare,…in this: world!...

But, it is this type of,…friendship / that becomes; the vehicle for this, Faith,…which / we: spread!... Generosity, is disarming-and-attractive. Whereas, by contrast,…ignorance / is: massive!...

Once, we catch-a-glimpse of the,…beauty / of: Truth!... The shallowness-and-emptiness, of our culture,…is: “revealed!”… Amen.

Christianity, only,…genuinely-grows / through: attraction!... So, where’s the passion?... The Fire, in our,…Spirit / to-want-to: win others, for,…Jesus?...

What, were the disciples of Jesus,…doing between / the Death-of-Jesus, and: Pentecost?...

Answer: Not-much!...

What, did they do,…after / “Pentecost?”…

Answer: They changed, the world. Seriously!... These, twelve-men,…literally changed / the world. What happened?...

Answer: They-got-inspired!... Amen.

I realize, that this is not,…the jargon / theologically; for what happened. But, that’s what happened. Christians, today,…need-to-be / inspired; we need a massive, out-pouring,…(and-inpouring): of the, Holy-Spirit!... Yes!...

You don’t try, to share something,…with others / (typically); unless you feel, really good about,…it: yourself!... Right?...

Preach-the-Gospel, at all times. And, when necessary,…”use-words!”… ( if-you-must). Amen. Evangelization, is to the church,…what / breathing, is-to-a: person.

If we, stop doing it,…for / long-enough; we will, die. The church, has been on,…”life-support” / in-this-area, , for decades: now!...

And, the truth is,…that / it’s-our-mission, to: evangelize!... We exist, to evangelize!... It is, our very,…existence!... Amen.

But, we are neglecting,…it. And, it’s being threatened,…little-by-little. We, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers), can have an enormous,…impact.

When, Christians,…live / enthusiastically-and-generously; it is incredibly, attractive. In this way, our lives become,…contagious!...

Let’s not be,…”paralyzed-by-inaction!”…

We, need to,…hold-up-a / mirror; to our country. And, to our lives!... Regular moments, of honest,…self-examination; is-a-must.

We, need-to-see,…both / the beauty: and the,…”warts!”… Yes!...

I-pray-that: “You develop, more than mere,…elementary-understanding / of-our: Faith!... Too-many-people, seem bored. Fed-up, and disinterested with all things,…spiritual / in-particular: “organized-religion!”…

The-Father and His-Son!... Neither, has,…stopped-counting / the-cost: nor, should we!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
104154_th.gif
104154_th.gif (6.85 KiB) Viewed 1800 times
104521_th.gif
104521_th.gif (6.89 KiB) Viewed 1800 times
104143_th.gif
104143_th.gif (6.27 KiB) Viewed 1800 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

I-PRAY-THAT: “WE,…NOT,…PERISH!”…

One disturbing trend, that I have noticed is,…that / there is, more-and-more; talk about the church, and less-and-less talk about,…God!...

Especially, among those directing the churches. At every level, today. Both, lay-and-clerical. It seems, often forgotten that people,…don’t exist / for-the-church; but rather, the church exists for,…the: people!... Amen.

Is, our priority,…to preserve / the institution; or to serve, the people of which,…the institution / exists to: serve?...

Is, Almighty-God, (Yahweh); more concerned with, His people?... Or, with the institution,…of / the church?...

Do you know, anyone who thinks,…all-is-well / with the; Christian-Churches, in America?... Does anyone think, the church is headed,…unquestionably / in a great: direction?...

Answer: I don’t.

Search, for that,…”game-changer” / in: you!... Let us, sit-with-Jesus!... For a few minutes, each day. And, dream-with-Him!...

And, with the vision,…His-Father / places in our: “hearts-and-minds!”… Go out, into this world,…with a / contagious-love; that cannot be, “ignored!”… Amen.

Be-Bold!... Our, Faith,…becomes incredibly / potent, when-it’s-actually: lived!... Yes!... How will you, respond?...

Is this, just another day?... Or, is this the moment,…in / your-life, when; you will decide, to,…step-it-up: a-notch?...

Get-more-involved!... And, be the difference,…that / makes: “the-difference!”… Amen.

Are you, ready to allow,…Jesus / to,…take-you-to; the next level, in your spiritual-life?... When, enough people answer,…”yes” / to-this-question; the churches will again, become fresh-and-vibrant. Relevant-and-Invigorated!... Yes!...

Friends!... Real hope, for the future,…comes / from giving, everything; to-the-present!... Give yourselves, generously to,…God!...

He, will use you,…to / transform: the churches!... And, the world!... Amen.

Folks!... Always, remember this: In a land, where there are no,…musicians / no-story-tellers; no teachers and poets. In a land, where there are no,…men-and-women / of: vision!...

Where, there’s no leadership,…no / legends; no saints and champions. And, no dreamers!... The people, will most certainly,…”perish!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
120846_th.gif
120846_th.gif (4.01 KiB) Viewed 1799 times
116517_th.gif
116517_th.gif (7.8 KiB) Viewed 1799 times
104135_th.gif
104135_th.gif (6.89 KiB) Viewed 1799 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

I-PRAY-THAT: (“YOU – WILL”)!...

Folks!... From Jesus’ earliest, recorded words. He, was on mission. Even, as a twelve-year-old,…child / He, was found; in the temple, confounding the scholars!...

His reason, for being there?... (Please-read: Luke 2:49)

“Why, is it that,…you were / looking – for: Me?... Did you not, know that,…I / had-to-be, in: My-Father’s-House?”…

I-ask-you, dear-reader!... Why, do you suppose,…Jesus / always-spoke; in terms of belonging, to a family?...

Answer: Because, God,…enjoys / surrounding, Himself – with: loved-ones!... Yes!... Other,…”beings” / created – with; the capacity to, love – back!...

A Family!... ( in – essence ). With, One-Head,…of / Household!... (Yahweh)

Friends!... I pray that: “You realize that, The-Son,…made-a-way / back-to, God: for us, (who-believe)!”… Amen.

Often, when we are struggling,…suffering / confused-or-despairing; we wrestle with, doubts. Yes!... About, the true nature of,…God’s-Heart!... We can wonder,…”Does God, love me?”…

If He, did-or-does,…love / me; why-then, would,…(“this-or-that, be: happening-to-me?”)…

Dear-reader!... In those moments, of our desperation,…there is / but: one-answer!... Yes!...

An-Eternal-Answer!... A complete proof, of,…God’s-Love!... (The-Cross)!...

It wasn’t, God,…Who / died, up-on-that,…horrendous: Roman-Stake!... No, sir!... Humanity’s own conceit, would have you think,…that / we actually, killed: God!...

Folks!... I’ve got news, for you: Yes!... You, cannot-kill-something,…that’s / from: “Everlasting-to-Everlasting!”… Amen.

It sufficed, Almighty-God,…to / send: His-only-begotten!... Yes!... Seed-of-His-own,…Seed!... (blood-line / if-you: will).

We deny, the suffering,…God / experienced, as He, (“witnessed”),…His-Son’s: agony!... We, annul and make completely,…void / the concept of, paying-back-justly; the wrong committed,…against: “A-Perfect-God!”… (Yahweh)

A direct-descendant, of,…God / was-the-criteria: to meet. Why?...

Answer: Because, God,…requires / perfect-justice. And, perfect-justice,…demands: “payment!”…

Created, mankind,…remains / defiled, putrid-in-principles; decaying in our, deeds. None-of-us, (save, a direct-descendant, of: God), could every qualify, to meet God’s own,…”set-forth”: criteria. It’s the only way, God,…would / accept any: real-reconciliation!...

Yes!... We, have been,…”reconciled” / back-to-a, dearness and nearness; with our,…Creator!... (thanks – to: Jesus’-Deeds). Amen.

“Justified”,…by / the-shed-blood, of: The-Son!... That act, made an,…”atonement” / restoring-our-relationship, with: (Yahweh).

Today, we, (who-believe),…”qualify” / for-a-divine: “Adoption!”… To-take-place, (de-facto)!... Yes!... You-and-me, (“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”); have been offered, a place and position,…in: God’s-Eternal-Family!... Amen.

Conditional, ( of – course ); it-all-still, remains!... Yes!... “Repentance!”… A true-change, of both,…”heart-and-mind” / for-starters: must, take place.

God’s-forgiveness, must be,…(”implored”) / by-the-sinner!... An earnest and contrite, heart,…must be / present: first-and-foremost!...

**(by – imploring: we admit, culpability). Daily, by our actions: we offend, a spotless and blameless,…living: God!...

“Remissions-of-Sins”,…fall into place / there-after!... Amen.

In closing: Who of you, (dear-reader), will possess the necessary,…intestinal-fortitude / to - “implore”: God?...

I-PRAY-THAT: (“YOU,…WILL”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

HTTPS://FORUMS.NETHUGS.COM/VIEWTOPIC.PHP?F=9&T=28106&START=7725

HTTPS://WWW.123GREETINGS.COM
Attachments
114179_th.gif
114179_th.gif (6.16 KiB) Viewed 1740 times
118037_th.gif
118037_th.gif (7.71 KiB) Viewed 1740 times
118035_th.gif
118035_th.gif (7.97 KiB) Viewed 1740 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

FACING,…THIS: (“DAY”)!...

Friends!... Today, let us cry-out,…to / God: “The-Most-High!”… (Yahweh) Yes!...

To He, Who,…fulfills / His-Purpose, for: humanity!... (see: Psalm 57:2).

As this spring-season, finally begins to take,…bloom / let us, also: begin – anew!... Today, is a brand-new-day. Yes!...

It’s a magnificent opportunity, to tune your,…”heart-and-mind” / to: God’s-Word!... Who of us, is even interested in,…developing / a-deeper-relationship, with: God?...

The world, does not define,…”exciting-times” / as – a – devotion; to fully understanding, and experiencing,…God’s-Guidance, and: Blessings!...

Folks!... As the ground, has already thawed,…it is now / preparing itself: for new growth. You, too,…can experience: new-life!... Amen.

Dear-reader!... Almighty-God, knows our,…”complexities-and-quirks!”… Nothing, in all creation,…is / hidden, from: God’s-own-sight!...

Everything, is uncovered and laid,…bare / before, the-eyes-of: Him!... Yes!... To,…Whom / we-must-give: account!... Amen. ( see: Hebrews 4: 13 ).

Friends!... “Faith”,…is that, unshakeable-belief / that, God; can and will, do,…”anything!”… And, that we are never,…too-old / weak-or-fearful, to join – Him; on this journey, called,…life!... Yes!... (Wherever, it may take – you).

“Lord, Jesus!... Son-of-God!... Today, I believe in,…Your / promises. And commit myself, to,…Your-Father’s-Ways!”… Amen.
Folks!... Sometimes-a-shift, in perspective,…is all / that is: needed!... Yes!... To ease, our anxiety. Instead of worrying, about our future. Let’s possess, Faith!... ( That, God: will-bless-you ).

Change, your uneasiness,…to / peace, believing; that – the – best, is yet,…to: come!...

“Heavenly-Father!... Because, of,…Your-Son / my-every-need, is: met. The flow of abundance, is surging in my,…life. Thank-You, for blessing me,…in /every: Way!”… Amen.

Dear-reader!... When you need, guidance. Focus, on,…Jesus!... Listen, to,…Him / over: everyone – else. He, will guide you,…to the / right-choices; and commit to making, His-Heavenly-Father,…your-trusted: Friend!… Yes!...

“Teach – me. Son-of-God!... Your wisdom, is far greater than,…my own. Teach me, Your,…lessons / for: living. Give me, Your-Father’s,…own / insight: for each and every, day!”… Amen.

Friends!... I’ve decided, to,…(“FACE – THIS – DAY”),…with-a-gentle / and joyous: heart!... I shall do, my part,…putting-forth-effort / to surround, myself; with positive people, and experiences!…

I told, Jesus,…that / I’m – ready, to approach life; with an upbeat, attitude!...

“Sweet-Jesus!... Help me, to shine,…Your-Light / so-others; can look upon me, and see the joy,…of / a: true-believer!”… Amen. ( see: Proverbs 13:9 ).

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28106&start=7485

https://www.123greetings.com
Attachments
104475_th.gif
104475_th.gif (6.89 KiB) Viewed 1720 times
114181_th.gif
114181_th.gif (5.78 KiB) Viewed 1720 times
104481_th.gif
104481_th.gif (5.99 KiB) Viewed 1720 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

OUR-GOD,…OF: (“2ND – CHANCES”)!...

Friends!... It’s easy to become, distracted by your,…possessions; don’t hold, too-tightly,…what: you own!...

Guard-against, putting,…too-much-energy / and effort; into wanting something, that you think is the,…”key”: to-your-happiness!...

Know, this truth!... Jesus’-directions, are still true,…even: today!... As-long-as, you have,…Him / in-your-life; you don’t need, anything,…else. (see: Luke 9:3)

“Lord, Jesus!... I’m ready, to live passionately,…by / fulfilling-my: purpose!”… Amen.

Note-well, how our dearest,…Jesus / explains: His-Purpose, in this life. (see: Luke 4:43)

The next time, the weather has you,…down; look to our, Bible!... And, remember that every,…cloud / displays-its: silver lining. Yes!...

From Israel,…being led / out of: Egypt!... (under the cover, of a cloud: by – day). To, the very clouds involved,…in the / “ascension-and-return”,…of: God’s-Son!... (Jesus-the-Christ)

Yes!... Folks!... Clouds, frequently represent,…both / The-Father, and: His-Son!... (their glorious: presence) Amen.

“Son-of-God!... I know that, the,…Holy-Spirit’s / presence-and-protection; surrounds me, today. And, every,…day. For this, truth,…I am / most: grateful. Yes!... I’m ready, to live by,…Your-Father’s / Word!... Guide me, dear-Jesus!... May I, draw-ever-closer,…to / You; as I read, and reflect upon,…Your-Father’s: Truths!”… Amen.

Dear-reader!... Let there be, an-earnest-inward,…movement / of both, your: “heart-and-mind!”… Let it always, be towards,…The-Father!... (Yahweh)

As, His-Son,…teaches!... Yes!... Throw-your-force, into the exercise,…of: prayer!... And, don’t be discouraged,…if-it-feels / like, they-go: unanswered!...

Be, persistent and know that,…God: hears – you!...

“Dear, Father-in-Heaven!... I, like,…Your-Son / fully-trust-in: You!... Yes!... I have, Faith,…that / You; know what is, best-for-me. For, Your,…(timing); is always, perfect. Unlike, our own perspectives!”… Amen.

“By-in-and-thru, the very works,…of / Your-Son: I-come-to, You!... My-only-God!... I render, my worries,…knowing that / Your-Son; will always guide, me,…with / Your: infinite-wisdom!”… Amen.

“For, what is,…Yours / dear-God; is also, Your-Son’s!... And, what,…Jesus / possesses,…He, freely-shares; with, whom-so-ever,…wills: to believe in, Him!... And, in,…You / dear-God; Whom, has sent,…Your-Son: to – us!”… Amen.

“Eternal-Life”,…today / is-for-my: grasping. Because, I’ve listened,…well / to: Your-Son’s-Message!... And, today,…I / (believe: whole-heartedly),…that / His-Words: originate, by-in-and-thru,…You!”… Amen.

P.S. Remember-always, that: We, (“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”),…worship a / living: God!... Yes!... One,…of / “second-chances!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28106&start=7350

https://www.123greetings.com
Attachments
343187_th.gif
343187_th.gif (7.17 KiB) Viewed 1718 times
328817_th.gif
328817_th.gif (7.89 KiB) Viewed 1718 times
118016_th.gif
118016_th.gif (7.44 KiB) Viewed 1718 times