Izzy's Prayers

Post your prayers and prayer requests here.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Prayers

Post by izzyfalcon »

“GREETINGS,…AND,…WELCOME”…

My invitation for friendship, is all inclusive of the diversity found,…in this community, this arena and public-platform; which we all, call the,…Internet!....

My written words, best represent my spiritual path,…and attitude-aspiration. My core-belief, is that God, (whom I prefer to call, Jehovah; His Glorious-Name), formed mankind,…in His own image; giving us the awesome gift and responsibility, of personal will,…and choice!...

What is equally intriguing to me, is that,…we are individually-unique and valuable, (as Father and Son, have always been; they are not, two in the same entity); and that there, will never be another you,…or me; from the time of our conceptions, through time-and-eternity!....

As the same, holds most true,…of Father-and-Son!... Each, uniquely-proper, yet equal in Love, in Unity, in Cause, in Mindset,…and in; set-forth, Mission!...

From my perspective, we are like one body,…requiring each of us; to assist in the development and welfare, of the family of man,…and womankind: as a whole. In essence, each of us,…has manifold missions and purposes; to this end!...

As, do,…Father-and-Son!... We annul and make void, this too important truth,…when we attempt; to merge them both, as being One,…in the same person!...

Folks, the,…(“Trinity-Doctrine”),…is a complete-hoax!... It’s the Devil’s best work, yet. This once, “Angel-of-Light”; makes his presence most known, in the very institutions of worship. Yes, Jesus-of-Nazareth,…battled most; with the, (“religious-order”), of His Day!... And, the same holds true,…even, today!...

Many are the various, Christian-Denominational groups. Yet, it is supposed to be,…One-Faith; One-God, and One-Mediator between man and his,…Creator!... Yes, the man called,…Jesus-Christ!... Amen.

And, we,…(Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); are to contribute, using these gifts of uniqueness,…personal-choice and wills; for observing the manifestation, of what is culminated and found,…in our individual lives: and in our world!...

Thus, we are on a journey of learning,…and of growing; and each day, is a destination of promise and opportunity,…despite the obstacles and trials: of this present-life!...

Shall we sow to the spirit, or shall we sow to the flesh?… For, this is our daily,…question; which must be answered. Yes, dear-reader and friends,…many, are in indeed; our decisions. Our personal pursuit, is the practice of,…unconditional love!...

However, that confession does not mean that,…we do not have; our struggles. As with any believer, we all have moments of doubt,…confusion and weariness; which can be attributed, to being human!...(and to realizing our present, state-of-affairs. Yes, fallen and putrid are indeed, our inner-most principles).

Therefore, I ask that you keep me,…in mind; and if you believe in prayer, please pray for me. We are more than, brick-and-mortar,…and we are more than, flesh-and-blood; we are,… Spirits!...

And, so,…with God’s-Good-Grace; shed over us and our entire household, we are also,…well-able: to overcome. Yes, great-trials,…can indeed, produce; great compassion and great love, if only,…you: will allow it. My dear-reader and friends, God’s-Grace, is truly,…most-sufficient!...

What we are capable of giving, with the help of our God,…is greater than; any loss. The key to overcoming negativity, is using it,…to develop yourself; so that we may achieve, positive-results. We are all, sinners,…Saved-by-Grace!...

We believe in, our risen Lord-and-Saviour,…Jesus Christ!... Yes, the only begotten Son,…of Almighty-God!... And continually seek, to make Him,…Lord, (or ruler); of our personal-lives!...

So, I urge you today,…to invite others; to join-in, this wonderful community,…and to fellowship; with other believers and to hear,…their testimonies: of Faith!...

My prayer, is in Hope,…that we can encourage; and be encouraged. Yes, to learn from one another,…and; to teach. Now, in closing,…please allow a smile; to reside upon your face, and let it reside,…and shine deep: within your hearts!...

May Our Heavenly-Father, bless you,…richly!... Amen.

P.S. I also have a sense-of-humor, despite taking my calling,…seriously. I consider ourselves, all,…matured-adults; well rounded. And, I am also,…looking forward; to knowing you!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Attachments
102617_th.gif
102617_th.gif (6.2 KiB) Viewed 655 times
18949150_451904715170395_2595164586231463936_n.gif
18949150_451904715170395_2595164586231463936_n.gif (216.44 KiB) Viewed 655 times
11413369_937481439647808_627764899_n.gif
11413369_937481439647808_627764899_n.gif (170.01 KiB) Viewed 655 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

THOUGHTS-FOR-THIS,…(“DAY”)!...

Tell-me: (dear-reader and friends)… Why, would our dearest,…Jesus / always-speak, about His-Father; as being, a,…”completely-separate” / entity: were it not, true?...

Let’s never forget, that there was never,…any / “guile”: found uttered from the lips, of our,…Lord!... (see: John 10: 14-15)

Folks!... To claim to,…”Know” / someone: is not the same, as to claim,…that,…you / are: that very-same, someone!... **(Jesus, never-once-claimed: to be, God,…Himself)**

I pray that, the,…”Spirit-of-Stupor” / not, over-shadow: you!... Amen.

Dear-God!... “Help us, each day to seek and follow the guidance,…of / The-Holy-Spirit; found only, within the written pages,…of-our: Bible!... Your-Word!”… Amen.

Heavenly-Father!... “May we, live each day,…in / joyful-service, to: Your-own-Son!... Help-us, to view others,…as / You: do. May we never, be distracted by outward,…appearances; but-instead, look for the lasting values and real-worth,…of / people: within!”… Amen.

God-of-Abraham!... “As we go about, our daily routines,…help us / to remember,…that, You; can use any situation,…to show / Your-Love: for others. Help us, to find our rootedness,…in / You; by-in-and-thru, following,…Your-Son: our dearest, Jesus!”… Amen.

To-You, Son-of-God!... “Empower us, to focus our hearts and minds,…on / You; and not on the, (crumbling-empires): around us. Help us, to care for ourselves,…as we / also-care: for others. Nurture our Faith, so that,…Your-Love / and – Mercy; can rise within, us!”… Amen.

And, to,…You: Holy-Spirit!... “Help us, to notice,…Your-Mighty / Merciful-Hands; in the midst, of our daily,…lives. Thank-You, for,…(faithfully-and-patiently),…praying: for us. For, interceding-and-mediating,…onto / The-Father: for us. Thank-You, for all the opportunities,…You / put-before-us; and for continuing, to give us,…the-necessary-courage,…to follow / where: You-Lead, us!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
337424_th.gif
337424_th.gif (7.84 KiB) Viewed 640 times
343741_th.gif
343741_th.gif (6.86 KiB) Viewed 640 times
115645_th.gif
115645_th.gif (7.99 KiB) Viewed 640 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

LOST,…AND: (“FOUND”)!...

Loving-God, (Yahweh): “When we feel, lost-and-troubled,…remind / us – that: The-Holy-Spirit, is always nearby to guide,…us / back-home, to both: You and Your-Son!”… Amen.

Dear-God, of,…Grace: “We thank, You,…for / Your-Great-Love!... For, Your-Mercy and for the help,…in / all-our, hardships: past, present-and-future. May, Your-Holy-Name,…be / blessed!”… Amen.

Oh’, Father!... “Accept the ways, we help others,…in service / to: Your-Son!... By our example, allow others to find it,…in their / hearts-and-minds,…to also: Serve You, as well”… Amen.

Dear-Jesus!... “Help us, to be like,…(salt),…wherever / we-go. May, Your presence,…in us / influence-and-improve: the whole world, around us. Help us, to be more intentional,…in the ways / we use, our gifts: and in sharing our, faith with others!”… Amen.

Son-of-God!... “Help us, to find more periods of solitude,…and / to use, that-time; to grow ever, nearer to,…Your-Father!... For, You,…know what’s / best-for-us. Thank-You, for giving us,…strength / for-the-day; even when we, feel that we have,…nothing: left-to-give!”… Amen.

Holy-Spirit!... “Your own, strength,…never-wavers. And, You,…are always / ready-to-help, us. May we, continue to look forward,…to what / You, are-doing-in: our personal lives. May we, stop looking back,…with / regrets!”… Amen.

To-You,…Sweet-Jesus!... “You, are that,…Good-Shepherd / in-our-lives; help us, to find,…(quiet-time); so that, we can better listen,…to / Your-Father’s-Voice!... We, want to serve,…The-Father / as: You, serve,…The-Father!... Show, us,…the opportunities / You, have-already-placed; in front of,…us!”… Amen.

To-You,…Holy-Spirit!... “In all circumstances, Your-Presence,…is our / blessing,…and; our strength. We, (who-believe), look to,…You / each-day,,…for, Your: unfailing Love-and-Grace!... Help us, to persevere in our efforts,…to / do: much-good!”… Amen.

Heavenly-Father!... “Thank-You, for giving us,…the example / of: Your-Son!... Help us, to imitate,…His-Love / which-is,…Yours: inside our daily, attitudes-and-actions!... Your – Grace, we have learned,…is / truly-sufficient,…for us: today-and-every, day!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
appreciate-what-you-have-700x394-474x300.jpg
appreciate-what-you-have-700x394-474x300.jpg (56.13 KiB) Viewed 639 times
hope-in-the-darkness-8211-inspiring-christian-quotes-ekS1ERbnf4-474x300.jpg
hope-in-the-darkness-8211-inspiring-christian-quotes-ekS1ERbnf4-474x300.jpg (71.47 KiB) Viewed 639 times
before-you-700x700-474x300.png
before-you-700x700-474x300.png (485.24 KiB) Viewed 639 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

COME-AND-BE,…(“CALM”)!...

Dear-Jesus!... “Thank-You, for never leaving us,…in our / time-of-need; help us to fully-trust, You-and-Your,…Father’s: timing!... No matter, how small or insignificant,…we might / feel; grant us the faith, necessary,…to / serve: Your-Father!”… Amen.

Dear-God!... “Strengthen us, to be,…(Your-Loving-Presence); to those who are, hurting or in crisis. If we are led, to speak,…then / speak: by-in-and-thru, us,…(Your-Son’s-Followers)!... No matter, where we,…go!”… Amen.

Heavenly-Father!... “Help us, to develop,…hearts-and-minds / that want, to serve: others. As we, follow,…Your-Son!”... Amen.

To-You, Holy-Spirit!... “When we are, uncertain,…You / always-are-near: when we pray. Thank-You,…Holy-One / for-always: being so, near. And, for,…Your / ever-present-help,…in: times of need. In Jesus’-Name, we pray!”… Amen.

Holy-Spirit!... “Teach us, to embrace all peoples,…as / our: neighbors. We, praise,…You, for / Your-Presence: with us. Help us, to further trust in,…Your-Guidance / for-our: lives. Thank-You, for,…Your / limitless-love,…and; for meeting us, in our,…brokenness. Please, continue to make us,…into / beautiful-works, that bring: Glory, to our,…Father!”… Amen.

Dear-Father!... “Forgive us, for our careless thoughts,…that / don’t-honor: You!... Thank-You, for the,…Scriptures / that,…redirect: our thoughts. We know, that,…You / will-never-abandon, us. No matter, the circumstances. Give us, strength to persevere,…in / our-faith: even as we, mourn!”… Amen.

Creator-of-all… “Help us, to keep our gaze,…fixed / on: You!... And, to always,…give / You, all-the: Glory!... Yes!... All-the-Honor, and all the praise,…for / all-that-you: do… Please, continue to reveal,…Yourself / to – us; as we fellowship, with one,…another. Forgive us, when we tend,…to / resist: Your-Help!”… Amen.

Son-of-God!... “May we remember, always that,…You / Love,…us; even when things, don’t go the way,…we: hope. Help us, to recognize our gifts. And our talents, so that we may,…use / them; to serve one-another, and to Glorify,…Your: Father’s-Holy-Name!”… (by-in-and-thru: Your-own-Merits)… Amen.

In-closing: To-You,…Holy-Spirit!... “Thank-You, for the wonder of,…Your-Works / Your-Guidance, and: Your-overall-Comfort!... Thank-You, for mending our,…hurting-hearts / by-leading-us, to: (all-truths)!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
126643_th.gif
126643_th.gif (5.98 KiB) Viewed 631 times
103546_th.gif
103546_th.gif (5.46 KiB) Viewed 631 times
115626_th.gif
115626_th.gif (7.9 KiB) Viewed 631 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

STAYING,…(“STRONG”)!...

It’s strange to think, that we’re in a battle. But, that is the reality!... We live a,…”tug-of-war” / between; throwing up our hands, and quitting. And, finding the faith to,…continue. Yes!... We’re definitely in a,…battle.

How can we avoid, discouragement?...

Answer: By remembering that, we’re not fighting,…alone. God’s-Word, tells us that,…”victory” / is-coming: because He’s going, to bring it. That’s-right!...

Almighty-God, (by-in-and-thru: Jesus), will fight on our,…behalf. He will put down, all the enemies that,…rage / against: us!... Amen.

All-the-while, the,…”Holy-Spirit!”… He, changes our fear,…into / faith; and our sorrow, into much gladness. Yes!... Anxieties are replaced, with,…The-Father’s: truths. Selfishness becomes, selflessness.

This,…”Spirit-of-Truth” / He, ministers to our; hearts-and-minds,…from a perfect-place / where both: The-Father and His-Son’s-Love, flows freely!... Yes!...

Pray-with-me: won’t you?...

Dear-Jesus!... “Thank-You, for fighting for me,…and - for / putting-down, all of my; enemies. And, for bringing,…(victory): to my situations!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
343837_th.gif
343837_th.gif (5.89 KiB) Viewed 618 times
103481_th.gif
103481_th.gif (6.95 KiB) Viewed 618 times
114735_th.gif
114735_th.gif (4.6 KiB) Viewed 618 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

I’M-OVER-FLOWING,…WITH,…(“HOPE”)!...

Your prayers may not be answered, in the way you hope,…they / will. Yes!... Many of us, know that our future,…looks / grim: were we to depend, on mankind.

Extinguished by, pessimism-and-bitterness,…hope / stands-no-chance; Who of you, will cling to a,…trace-of-hope / for-their-healing, and: restoration?... I-pray-that, you will.

We are those, who know that,…God’s-Word / indicates that; circumstances wouldn’t always, turn out the way,…we think / they: should. We also know, that,…God’s-Ways / are often: very different, than ours!...

But, His-Son,…our-dearest: Jesus!... He, calls us to a,…hope-filled: reality!... Yes!...

Our prayers, often aren’t answered,…exactly / as-we-hoped. But, God’s,…ultimate / resolution; never makes things, worse. In, the-long-run,…we / win!... That’s-right!...

Pray-with-me: won’t – you?...

Dear-God!... “Many of your chosen, people,…are so / easily: discouraged. Please, fill their,…hearts-and-minds / with: Your-Hope!... Remind them, that,…You / have-designed; their personal lives, for,…Your-Glory!... And, that,…Your-Plans / for-them: will not be,…(thwarted)!”… Amen. (see: Romans 15:13)

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
103495_th.gif
103495_th.gif (6.2 KiB) Viewed 616 times
339740_th.gif
339740_th.gif (7.39 KiB) Viewed 616 times
111199_th.gif
111199_th.gif (7.75 KiB) Viewed 616 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

DON’T-FORGET-ME,…(“LORD”)!...

Friends!... When you just, can’t take it,…anymore / run-to: Jesus!... Yes!...

Sometimes, the very sacrificial roles,…which / His-Father; asks us to assume, last for days,…months: even – years!... Yes!...

When, no one,…seems-to-appreciate,…us / we, much-like,…(“Nehemiah”),…will find,…the, support-and-affirmation, we need,…in both,…The-Father, and: His-Son!... Our only,…Saviour!...(Jesus-the-Christ)… Amen. (see: Nehemiah 5:19)

Pray-with-me: won’t – you?...

Dear-Lord, Jesus!... “When I feel, that I’ve poured my,…whole-life-out / for – nothing; please help me, care for others,…with: Your-Heart!... I-today, thank,…You,…for: Your-Faithful-Love!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
103573_th.gif
103573_th.gif (7 KiB) Viewed 614 times
103489_th.gif
103489_th.gif (5.61 KiB) Viewed 614 times
111845_th.gif
111845_th.gif (7.91 KiB) Viewed 614 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

BLESSINGS,…(“ABOUND”)!...

Heavenly-Father!... “I am ready, to be of service. Guide me, by-in-and-thru,…Your-Son / to-those, in most: need. And, help me wake,…each-morning / enthusiastic; freely willing to do, Your-Work,…here-on: Earth!”… Amen.

Holy-Spirit!... “Strengthen me, just once more. May I recognize, Your-Hand,…at work, today / in-all: the little things. Yes!... I-Praise-You, alongside both,…The-Father / and: His-Son!”… Amen.

Lord-Jesus!... “I know, You,…will / help-me-find; many healthy ways, to express myself,…toward, this: my-reading-audience. Create a balance, within me,…by-in-and-thru: Your-own-Patience. And, Your-Joy!”… Amen.

Dear-God, (Yahweh): “I needn’t worry, about what to say,…if / I’ve-spoken, to,…You: first. Give me the words, that will express,…Your-Love / to-all-who, reads this: today!”… Amen.

Son-of-God!... “Help us, to trust,…You / fully, in the: dark-of-night. Many, are the times,…that we / feel alone, and overwhelmed; by our responsibilities. Give us, the gift of peaceful-sleep. So, we can face tomorrow,…refreshed!”… Amen.

God-in-Heaven!... “How blessed we are, to be part of,…Your-Ministry / to: others. Thank-You, for allowing us, (Your-Son’s-Faithful-Followers); to be there, for the undecided. For, the lukewarm and even,…for the: Agnostic-and-Atheist!... Bless us, all,…with: Your-Love!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
104150_th.gif
104150_th.gif (6.04 KiB) Viewed 584 times
104146_th.gif
104146_th.gif (6.47 KiB) Viewed 584 times
328817_th.gif
328817_th.gif (7.89 KiB) Viewed 584 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

BE-STILL,…MY: (“HEART”)!...

Father!... “Help us, (who-believe), to focus more on,…You. To carve-out, more minutes from our day,…to / spend, reflecting on: Your-Word!... Our desire, is to fellowship intimately,…with / Your-Son: (our-dearest: Jesus)!”… Amen.

Sweet-Jesus!... “Help me, remember,…Lord / that, when I give (care); I’m also working, for,…You. I want to give, You,…the-best-service. As, I love my,…family-members,…by-in-and-thru: this very act, of,…(caring)!”… Amen.

Holy-Spirit!... “I need, Your-Strength. Thank-You, for being my,…Helper / and – my: Shield!... I cling to, You,…as-my / Anchor; although, I-may-feel, quite lost at times. I know, You,…are here / with me; holding me, secure. Always, giving me,…Hope!”… Amen.

Mighty-God!... “I can’t fathom, Your-Strength!... Remind me, each-day,…that / You, are willing: to help me. I can rely, on this,…truth. You, cannot-and-will,…not: fail-me!”… (by-in-and-thru: Jesus’-Precious-Name)… I pray!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
where-well-never-grow-old-jim-re.jpg
where-well-never-grow-old-jim-re.jpg (17.57 KiB) Viewed 583 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

GIVING,…(“ABOVE-AND-BEYOND”)!...

Lord-Jesus!... “Sometimes, I-feel-like,…there’s / nothing-left, in me: to give. And, yet,…I can’t / give-up; because I know, that,…You: don’t-want-that. Remind me, that-my-strength,…comes from / the: Holy-Spirit!... Help me, Jesus!... To give,…(ABOVE-AND-BEYOND)!”… Amen.

Dear-God, in Heaven!... “I’m glad, that,…You / only-ask-me, to think upon; one day, at a time. I needn’t worry, because,…You / know, my every: need. And, will meet them,…according / to: Your-Perfect-Will”… Amen.

Father!... “Your-Son, is my,…Rock-n-Deliverer!... Thank, You,…for exalting / Him, so valiantly: yes!... For us, all,…who: believe!”… Amen.

Sweet, Son-of-God!... “When circumstances, push me past,…my / Earthly-limits; help me, to open myself to,…Your-Solutions!... Sharing my thoughts, with,…You / is-the-only, way; for me to really, find any comfort-and-strength. I need, You,…to / get-thru: each day!”… Amen.

To-You, Holy-Spirit!... “Thank-You, for listening. May I, quiet my own,…spirit / before, You: today. Help me, to see,…Your / Loving-Hands, in every difficulty; which I face. For, I know that,…You / are-always, accomplishing: Your-Commissioned-Work!... And, God’s-Purposes,…in / me: (by-in-and-thru, Jesus’-Precious-Name)!”… I pray, Amen.

Dear-God!... “As I seek, to become the best,…I-can-be / at-what-I, do; please help me, to keep my eyes,…on / Your-Son: Jesus!... And, remind me, (daily),…that / You, Dear-God; are truly, the ultimate,…caregiver!”… Amen.

To-You, My-Big-Brother!... “I know You, have greater things for me,…than / what-I-see, thru; my own eyes. Show me, my next step. And, I’ll gladly take,…it”… Amen.

Holy-Spirit!... “Help me, find ways to sing praises,…to both / The-Father, and: His-Son!... For, they are eternally-worthy,…of / our: praising. Yes, You,…Holy-Spirit!... Thank-You, for listening and for responding,…to my / troubles; I pray, that,…I’m-never-too, scared or proud / to bring, my fears: to You. How comforting, it is to know,…that / You’re, there: for us, all”… Amen.

Heavenly-Father!... “I-thank-You, for the perspective that,…others / can bring; teach me, to listen to,…and heed: wise advice. Send me, others,…to / Love!... Help me, to see them,…with / Your-Vision!”… Amen.

Sweet-Jesus!... “Sometimes, I-get-so,…wrapped-up / in-the-everyday; chores of life, that,…I miss, Your: moments-of-Joy!... Come, free,…me. And, fill my days,…with / laughter; my life, with,…Your: Radiant-Smile!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=33737&start=315
Attachments
15207923_1563777803637704_1171231916_n.gif
15207923_1563777803637704_1171231916_n.gif (188.55 KiB) Viewed 447 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

IN-SERVICE,…TO: (“OTHERS”)!...

Father!... “Shine, by-in-and-thru,…all-of-my / trials: today!... I want, You,…to-get-the: Glory!... Yes!... Thank-You, for,…Your-Faithfulness / to-carry-me, through: each and every, day!”… Amen.

Creator God!... “Even, You,…rested / on-the: 7th – Day!... It’s often, difficult to find the time,…to / rest-in: You!... Help me, to intentionally plan,…some / get-away: time. Please, restore-my-energy. Refresh-and-revive, my,…Spirit!”… Amen.

Holy-Spirit!... “Thank-You, for,…Your-Protection!... Help me, best,…today / by: granting me, The-Son’s-Peace!... And, though,…I-don’t-enjoy / being: tested. I need, its benefits. Keep me, Faithful,…throughout / my: entire-life!”… Amen.

Dear-Jesus!... “Please, give me,…Your-Perspective!... Help me, to see that,…my / situations; (tough as they are), will one day,…be-a-thing / of-great-beauty: to both, You-and-Your,…Father!”… Amen.

Son-of-God!... “There is nothing greater, that,…I-can-do / on – Earth; than to give, my life for,…You: in service, to others. Please, continue to strengthen,…me / for: this-joyful-task!”… Amen.
Lord, Jesus!... “You, are my daily,…companion. Even, when I don’t see,…You, or feel: Your-Presence!... Open my, eyes-and-ears,…to catch / a-glimpse-of: You, today. I-do-believe. Help me, to overcome my brief-moments,…of: (Unbelief)!”… Amen.

To-You, My: Big-Brother!... “Help me, remember that,…when / You, were: on Earth. Men, despitefully used,…You / but, You; didn’t retaliate-or-threaten, to get even. May I always, follow,…Your: countless examples!”… Amen.

Friends!... Nobody, has-to-tell,…”care-givers” / that-their-job; is a tough, one. We’re already, well aware of this,…Truth!...

What, you might need to hear,…though / are some, regular; reminders of God’s-Love, for you. Yes!... And, of the vital importance,…of-the-job / you’re: doing. Yes!...

And, of the incredible blessings, of,…care-giving. In spite of the daily, struggles. My quest today, is-to-provide,…you / dear-reader: with encouragement. Yes!...

In, hopes that it will,…help / you, to face; all of your challenges, with much confidence, hope,…even: Joy!... Amen.

I-pray-that: “These devotional readings, will turn your thoughts,…to the / unchanging-wisdom, of our written: Bible!”...

Yes!... Our-Heavenly-Author, (Yahweh); longs to write, a success story,…about: you. By-in-and-thru, His-Son,…you’ll / find insights; into the emotions, we face as,…”care-givers!”… Yes!...

Jesus’, practical ideas,…are / most-vital; to our delegated, duties. Jesus!... He, gently nudges at us,…at / times; for us to make, all the necessary changes,…to / our own: attitudes-and-actions!...

I-pray, in closing: “That, these future devotionals,…encourage / your: caregiving!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28106&start=7815

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=33737&start=345
Attachments
104027_th.gif
104027_th.gif (19.8 KiB) Viewed 428 times
103995_th.gif
103995_th.gif (7.65 KiB) Viewed 428 times
123776_th.gif
123776_th.gif (7.88 KiB) Viewed 428 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

KEEP-CLINGING,…TO: (“PRAYERS”)!...

Lord, Jesus!... “When I am troubled, with many,…fears and uncertainties / guide-me-onto, Your-Path: of unshakable,…Faith!... Help me, remember to take my focus,…off / my-problems: and to fix my eyes, only on,…You!”… Amen.

Precious, Son-of-God!... “Draw my thoughts, back to,…You / throughout: my day. Please, cause,…Your-Spiritual-Nourishment; to comfort and strengthen, my tired,…spirit. Help me, to relax,…without / feeling: guilty!”… Amen.

Father-in-Heaven!... “When I am, at battle for those,…whom / I-love; help me remember, that my own,…strength-and-might / are as nothing: that’s-right!... Without, You,…I-can-do / nothing. Let me, lean on,…Your-Might / and rest,…in: Your-Strength!... Especially, in every situation,…I face: today!”... Amen.

Father!... “How often, I have wondered about,…Your-Will / for-my: life. Thinking, it was something,…(grand-and-glorious),…but / Your-Word, says that: it’s-all-around, me. And, so,…help me to / see-and-follow; the good works, that are within,…my: reach!”… Amen.

Holy-Spirit!... I plead with, You!... “The future, looms. And, I’m not sure what,…to / do. Give me, The-Father’s-Wisdom, and the,…Son’s-own-Discernment!... Help me, to wait until,…I-know / The-Father’s-Will: for my next, steps!”… Amen.

Thank-You, Jesus!... “That, when sorrow begins to over-whelm,…me; You are still, there. Thank-You, for lifting my own,…heart-and-mind!”… Amen.

Dear-Lord!... “Thank-You, for going ahead,…of / me. Thank-You, also,…for being / ever-present. With, You,…having paved / my-way; I now walk, in confidence. Not, fear!”… Amen.

Son-of-God!... “I Thank-You, for choosing me,…to / work-with: You!... Give me, the necessary,…Faith / to-see, Your-Hand,…in: my-every-day, circumstances. Daily, I-shall-ask,…You / for: help!”… Amen.

Holy-Spirit!... “Give me courage, to ask for what,…I / need; and the grace, to accept,…Your-Offers!... I ask, You,…today / for the ability, to bear; with the unbelievers. Give me, Your-Patience,…and / strengthen me, with: Your-own-Power!”… Amen.

Heavenly-Father!... “Help me, to see that,…my / hope: always lies, in,…You!...(Yahweh). As I learn, to wait patiently,…for / Your-Son’s: return!”… Amen.

Holy-Spirit!... “Many storms, come-my-way. But, You,…won’t / allow my; bitterness-and-doubt, to part,…us. No, sir!... Today, more-than-ever,…I realize / my-need-to: (“CLING-TO-YOUR-HAND”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
114846_th.gif
114846_th.gif (4.08 KiB) Viewed 408 times
103337_th.gif
103337_th.gif (6.27 KiB) Viewed 408 times
123691_th.gif
123691_th.gif (7.92 KiB) Viewed 408 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

MY-WHISPERED,…(“PRAYER”)!...

Friends!... There’s a day coming, when,…all-of-your / hardship; all-of-your hard work, the countless hours spent,…caring / for one, in need; your pain and theirs, all-of-it,…will turn / into a priceless, treasure: to you!... Yes!...

The memories, will-indeed-be,…most: precious!... Amen.

Take, The-Biblical-Character,…of / “Dorcas!”… (see: Acts 9:39)

She, spent her life,…as-a-servant. She, was a follower of,…Christ-Jesus!... Are you?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!...

She, was full of,…”good-works” / and of alms-deeds!... (see: Acts 9:36)

She, did this,…continually!... Yes!... Scripture, doesn’t itemize her,…”works!”… But, we do know that,…she / sewed-coats and garments; and she took care, of many widows.

We know, that,…when / she-died; many people, grieved. And, when they heard that,…The-Apostle / Peter, was nearby; they asked him, to come!... *(apparently-believing-that, Peter: could raise, the dead)*

And, that’s,…what / Peter: did!... By-in-and-thru, Peter’s-Praying,…he / raised: “Dorcas!”… And, returned her,…to: “service!”… Amen.

“Dorcas”,…had given her / life; to serving, our living,…God!... (Yahweh: His-Infinite-Name)

And, now,…God / had-given-her, back: her life!...

Dear-reader!... Many times, our,…day-to-day / caregiving-responsibilities, disconnect us; from others. And, at times,…even / from: Almighty-God!... Yes!...

We know, God,…is-out-there / but, we; sense no immediate,…”presence!”…

“Where are, You,…God?”…

“I-do-believe. Help me overcome, my,…unbelief!”… Yes!... This becomes, our-whispered-prayer!...

Know-this-truth: God, hears the prayers of those,…who / believe in: His-Son!... So, what-about those others,…who-don’t / believe in: Jesus?...

Are they, being heard,…by / God?...

Answer: I’ll let you, reduce the reality!...

*(believers in Jesus, pass from Judgment,…into: life-eternal)*

The fatigue-and-numbness, of caregiving,…occasionally / blocks us, from finding both: The-Father and His-Son!...

Glimpses-of-God, are everywhere. If, we’ll only pay,…attention: to them. He and His-Son, are waiting for us,…to / meet: them.

We caregivers, can slide into negative thinking,…when-we-see / our-loved-ones: limitations. But, if we choose to thank,…God / for-even-the, tiniest-pleasures; like those refreshing moments, of,…laughter.

For, the bright-rays of,…sunshine; streaming through our window. Yes!... We, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers), can indeed rejoice,…in-the-hope!...

What,…Hope?...

Answer: Of being,…”Resurrected!”… Yes!... Onto,…Life-Eternal…

So, in closing: Treasure the moments, God,…has given / you, with your; loved-ones. And, always remember the hope,…we / possess in: Christ-Jesus!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
119235_th.gif
119235_th.gif (7.83 KiB) Viewed 355 times
115155_th.gif
115155_th.gif (4.81 KiB) Viewed 355 times
103859_th.gif
103859_th.gif (6.43 KiB) Viewed 355 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

THIS-MOMENT,…IN: (“TIME”)!...

Friends!... What is our notion, of,…Almighty-God?...

Does He, evoke awe,…wonder-and-reverence: in-you?... Oh’, how-I-pray,…so?!...

His-Son, our,…Jesus / still-reveals, our,…”connectedness”, with: His-Father!... *(Yahweh: His-Everlasting-Name)*

We, live in a universe,…immersed-in: “God’s-own-Presence!”… Yes!...

We, (“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”), are freed,…from / images-and-notions, of distance: and separation!... We, are those who,…(don’t)-address-our / God; as if He, were,…”elsewhere!”… No, sir!...

The purpose, of this passage,…is to / help raise, our; hearts-and-minds, to the only,…living: God!... *(always-present, to us; rather-than-believing, He is: “elsewhere”)*

We, are those who have,…already / experimented, with; words-and-phrases. We know, what,…works-well / and: what-doesn’t!... Amen.

Our prayers, don’t require an,…ordained / priesthood; our journey, resonates with,…Faith: “development!”…

Folks!... Both, The-Father and His-Son,…are / never-absent: never – distant!... May we, learn from them,…and / allow-the-very; (“Spirit-of-Graciousness”), and of generosity, to be evident in the way,…we become / neighbors: to-one-another!... Amen.

Let us, allow,…”God’s-own-Presence” / to-come-to, freer expression: in – us!...

Jesus’-Story, is one that,…educates / us; a story that, will heal, guide and discipline,…us!... Yes!...

I,…like / The-Son; believe in,…God!... Yes!... The-Source and Ground, of all that,…exists; present and active, from the beginning,…of: time… *(as-we-know: it)*

Yes!... Present, to-this-time,…and / to-time-unfolding: beyond our imagining!... Amen.

Yes!... Father-and-Son!... Present!... And, most-active,…everywhere / on: Earth!... Present!... In the, growth-of-knowledge,…and / in-the-constant: searching-for-meaning… *(as-men / and: women)*

Yes!... The-Father!... The-Source and Sustainer, of all that,…exists!... And, it-is,…”Jesus-of-Nazareth” / Who, reveals-to-us; the good news, of our,…”connectedness” / with: His-Father!...

Yes!... Jesus!... The,…Very-One / Who, urges-us-to: Love!... Amen. Graciously-and-Generously, so that,…”God’s-Reign” / remains: established!...

Today, I-give-thanks,…for / who: we are. And, for all we,…have!... For, we-are-those,…who / commit to sharing; ourselves, with-all-peoples!...

May, others,…see-in-us / the-vision, and the compassion; we have possessed, in,…Jesus!... Amen. Mindful, we shall be,…of,…our-own: “existence!”… And, of-our-ability,…to / appreciate: all-that-exists!...

May,…”The-Spirit” / of – gratitude, be: self-evident!...

Dear-reader!... We, share-the-dignity,…of / participating in the, mystery: which this world, calls,…God!...

In-closing: “I-give-thanks, for the unfolding,…of / wisdom; which has brought, us,…(who-believe): to-this-moment, in,…time!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
103596_th.gif
103596_th.gif (6.81 KiB) Viewed 171 times
111542_th.gif
111542_th.gif (7.94 KiB) Viewed 171 times
119069_th.gif
119069_th.gif (7.44 KiB) Viewed 171 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

THIS-IS-WHO,…WE: (“ARE”)!...

Friends!... Each-of-us, represents a,…”unique-and-personal” / expression, of: Almighty-God!... Yes!... We, (humans), are-an-expressed, image of,…God!... *(much-like-the: Son)*

Such, is the,…”magnitude-and-vastness” / of-our: Creator!... The-Son-of-God, invites us to name,…ourselves / as: “Temples!”… *( of – God’s – Spirit )*

And, we,…(“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”); rejoice in this,…”freeing” / and: generous-expression!... Yes!...

Jesus, challenges us to look,…into / our: hearts!... And, to,…”examine-our-ways!”…

We, must overcome our,…”prejudices!”… Yes!... Also, we must,…put-an-end / to our many: “divisions!”… *(present-even-among, our own: brethren-in-Faith)*

God’s-own-Reign, of,…Love / must-be-more, visible; in-our-world!... Yes!... Both, The-Father and Son,…yearn / for-this-visible, expression of: Love!...

It’s what, we,…(as-a-people, in general); lack the most, for achieving the overall,…”betterment” / of – humanity: as-a-whole!... Amen.

I truly believe, that we humans,…are very well / capable of giving; Almighty-God, every opportunity to express,…Himself!... *( in – us )* Yes!...

And, my own prayers,…seek / to-deepen-this: belief!...

In,…”Jesus-of-Nazareth” / we-see-the, very: “Presence-of-God!”… *( in-whom: we believe )*

In,…”you-and-me” / I-also-see, the: “Presence-of-God!”… *( in-whom: we believe )* Yahweh: His-Glorious-Name!...

Folks!... Let us, pledge ourselves to be the,…”Body-of-Christ!”… Yes!... Loving, His-Father!... And, our,…neighbors!... With, all-of-our,…”hearts-and-minds!”… Amen.

For, we-are-those,…most / mindful, of-our-bonding; by-in-and-thru, The-Holy-Spirit,…whose creative, presence / indwells-with: us!... *( who-believe )*

Jesus, teaches us,…that / “extravagant-generosity”; is truly a key,…”Characteristic-of-God!”…

May, what you are reading,…here / today; invite you to ponder, and to pray about,…your-own: “transformation!”…

I-pray-that: “Jesus’-own-Teachings”, come to expand your,…spiritual-understanding / of who: you are!… Amen.

Today, I-give-thanks. For the,…”wonder” / of-our-own: existence!... Yes!... To speak, to laugh, to write, to build, to imagine endless,…possibilities. Yes!... To appreciate, to celebrate-and-rejoice. And, for,…God’s: “Extravagant-Generosity!”… Amen.

We, rebuke-publicly,…Satan!...

Who, has in the past,…locked us / into: much fear!...

Yes!... Timidity, selfishness. These, we’ve learn to,…shun / away: Yes!... We, are-those-who,…remain / mindful; for this time, so special,…in our own,…personal-lives!... Amen.

When-we-pray, we gather together with,…other / faithful-believers; recognizing that, the very…”Breath-of-Life” / is-given: and it is not, of our own,…”power”: that we, exist!...

So, rejoice!... In-the-wonder, of who,…you,…are!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
104702_th.gif
104702_th.gif (6.8 KiB) Viewed 168 times
107712_th.gif
107712_th.gif (6.94 KiB) Viewed 168 times
119035_th.gif
119035_th.gif (7.51 KiB) Viewed 168 times