Izzy's Prayers

Post your prayers and prayer requests here.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Prayers

Post by izzyfalcon »

THE,…*(“DEPTHS-0F-OUR-BEING”)*…

Friends!... I-pray-that: “Jesus-of-Nazareth, calm your feelings of,…powerlessness-and-frustration / yes!... And, of the fear,…for / your-own: future!”… Amen.

At the end, of each day,…may you / be-driven-by: your own convictions!... Folks!... Live-by-Faith!... Search, for answers!...

Think about, which path to follow. Look to both, The-Father and His-Son!... *(for support and understanding)* Amen.

Speak-to-others, about what,…you: really,…believe!... Keep, Jesus’-Dream,…Alive!... Remember, His-own-Testament,…to: “Love!”… Yes!...

Remember, He… Whose / Faith, in-all-that,…Jesus, ever believed,…was-severely / “tested”: to the limits!... Yes!... The-Son-of-God!... Who, forgave. Not, just once. But, over-and-over.

The very same, Who,…”embodied” / the-generosity; and displayed always, a-limitless-outpouring,…of: His-Father’s-Spirit!... He, is,…Who: we-worship-today!... Amen.

Dear-reader!... No power, on,…this / Earth, could ever move,…Jesus; from what,…He: knew-and-believed!...

He, was determined,…to give,…people / personal-authority; in their relationship, with,…His-Father!... *(Yahweh: His-Glorious-Name)*

Jesus, has set me,…Free!... From-the-fear, of the unknown!... Yes!... Today, I-open-myself,…to / the influence,…of: The-Holy-Spirit!... Yes!...

Which, so-obviously-moves,…in-by-and-thru: the very lives, of each,…believer!... Amen.

May, The-Son’s-Dreams,…live-on / in: us!... *(“His-Faithful-Followers”)* He, challenges us,…to have,…”Faith-and-Hope!”…

Even, when all seems,…lost!... Jesus’ own, Faith!... This, is our,…Faith!... His-God, this is our,…God!... His-Father, this is our,…Father!... Amen.

Yes!... The-Son, knows-all-too,…well / the-longings-and-pains: of our own, “hearts-and-minds!”… Today, I-am-convinced,…that / He, is our closest: “Companion!”…

My-own,…”Transformation” / is-also-witness: to these written, truths!...

We, (“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”), believe that,…Death / is-not-the: end!... No, sir!... But, rather,…a / “transformation”: into many, new possibilities!...

Example: The-Winter-Season, always gives way,…to: The-Spring-Time!... And, what seemed,…”lifeless” / now-abounds-with: Life!... Amen.

Yes!... New: *(“POSSIBILITIES-AND-DELIGHTS”)*…

Jesus’-influence, helps me to see,…”beyond-the-present!”… The-Son, moves-in-the,…(DEPTHS-OF-OUR: “BEING”)!...

Yes!... *(“TO,…BEING”)*…

To, “being”,…part of the / “Body-of-Christ!”… And, to,…”being” / open-to: “The-Holy-Spirit!”…

Present-and-indwelling, in our daily lives!... And, in our entire world!... Amen.

*(as-well, for-all-that; our future / holds: yes)*

Friends!... Please, realize that,…it is / now; our own responsibility, to give,…”witness” / to: The-Holy-Spirit!... *(in-by-and-thru: our own, daily-lives)*

As, totally,…and / as-freely-as: our own, Jesus,…did!... Amen.

Search-for-meaning, in all that,…you / say-and-do: yes!... Perfect-Love, casts-out,…Fear!... That’s-right!... Love-never-ends!...

We-pray-that: “People, may see in us,…the courage / and-the-generosity; that was characterized, in Jesus’-Life!... As, we pledge ourselves,…to be / (embodiments),…of: The-Holy-Spirit!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
340452_th.jpg
340452_th.jpg (7.94 KiB) Viewed 862 times
111909_th.gif
111909_th.gif (5.45 KiB) Viewed 862 times
335665_th.gif
335665_th.gif (7.9 KiB) Viewed 862 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

AND-SO,…I-SAY: (“AMEN”)!...

Friends!... May,…”The-Spirit” / within-us, be a source; of healing, to many. Yes!... To both, us,…and/ others; as-well-a, real source,…of,…consolation!... Amen.

May, it strengthen us,…when / we-feel: weak!... Warm us, when we’re,…cold-hearted!... Bend, us,…when / we’re: stubborn!...

Move us, when we’re,…uncaring; guide us, in the way,…of: The-Father’s-Word!... Amen.

Yes!... May,…”The-Holy-Spirit” / within-us, shine forth; in all that, we ever do!... I trust, in the,…”Power-of-God!”… As we, daily,…give / thanks; for all that, we mean to each-other!... *(meaning: The-Body-of-Christ)*

For, the,…”respect-and-sensitivity” / to-the-difference: among us!... I-give-thanks!... Yes!... For,…”affirmation-and-encouragement!”…

For,…”generous-sharing” / and: mutual-support!... Let,...”The-Spirit-of-Truth” / speak-to-us; inside our many, commitments,…our / relationships; our many memories, and / our: gratitude-and-hopes!... Amen.

May-the-bonds, of our own,…”loving”,…continue-to-strengthen; as we each, face together,…whatever: this present life, may hold for,…us!...

May, everything we, (“Jesus-Faithful-Followers”),…do, ultimately; reflect-and-reveal, the very,…”Presence-of-God!”… *(as-the-Son, always did and still: does)*

Tell-me: dear-reader!... Do you, marvel-and-wonder,…at the size / and complexity; of-our-universe?... Who of us, will give,…”witness” / to: God’s-own-Creation?...

I-for-one, give thanks for,…The-Son!... Yes!... Who, taught-so-clearly!... And, courageously!... Jesus, was able to,…set,…people / Free!... Yes!... From,…”images-and-ideas” / and-from-many; false pagan practices,…of: “The-Religionist!”… *(the-legalist: if-you-prefer)*
That’s-right!... We-are-those, no longer,…”bound” / in: Fear!... No, sir!... Nor, do we live,…a-false-sense / of separation,…from: Almighty-God!... *(Yahweh: His-Glorious-Name)*

By-in-and-thru, Jesus,…I-have-learned / about-our-loving: Father!... How, our,…Creator / shares: His-Presence!...

May, we never forget,…Jesus’ / total: “Surrender!”… Yes!... To,…”His-Father’s-Will”… Amen. We, also,…shall-die / in-the-Creator’s: “Loving-Embrace!”…

Jesus’-Story, grounds our belief,…in the / eternal.

Today, I-pray-for,…all: “Who, allow the mind-and-hearts,…of / Jesus’-Spirit; to motivate,…(all): of-their-actions!”… Amen.

May, our leadership be,…”open-and-affirming!”… May, we be always,…”creative-and-challenging!”… We, are people,…”committed-to-Christ!”… Yes!...

Allowing, the ordained,…”Holy-Spirit” / to-move-freely; in our personal lives!... I give thanks, that we gather,…here: in-this-public, platform!... *(we-call-the: Internet)* Yes!...

I rejoice, in the,…”giftedness” / of-each-person; making their presence, here!... *(specifically-at: “Nethugs.com”)*

I consider ourselves,…”Blessed!”… And, so,…in-closing: (“I-SAY,…AMEN”)!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
111913_th.gif
111913_th.gif (5.81 KiB) Viewed 846 times
115890_th.gif
115890_th.gif (5.97 KiB) Viewed 846 times
103977_th.gif
103977_th.gif (3.83 KiB) Viewed 846 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

(“PRAY”),…WITH,…ME!…

Jesus,…”May, Your-Father’s-Love,…and / Grace; be clearly evident, in our words and deeds,…daily!... Help us, Son-of-God!... Even, when we can’t see,…what / You’re-Doing!”… Amen.

I’m personally, thankful that we,…(who-believe) / can-rest-in, Jesus’ own; “Goodness-and-Faithfulness!”… Yes!... Today, tomorrow-and-forever,…more!...

Father-in-Heaven!... “We, need,…You / right-now!... Help us, to trust,…You / to come through; for us, (Your-Son’s-Followers). Be there, for us,…in our / most-difficult: situations!”… Amen.

Son-of-God!... “We need, Your-Wisdom,…to-build-a / lasting-legacy, for: Your-Father’s-Glory!”… Amen.

Friends!... Our-Holy-Scriptures, reveal a living-God,…Who / rescues!... Often, precisely when all,…seems / lost; He assists those, of us who are destined,…for: much-ruin!... Yes!...

By-in-and-thru, His-Son!... God, arrives to,…”Save” / us!... *(His-Chosen-Remnant)* Amen.

Despite, it-all. I-see-us,…in / ”good-endings!”… Yes!...

Folks!... Our-Bible, mentions that we should,…”press-on” / toward: spiritual-maturity!... Let’s stop being,…”Babes-in-Christ!”…

Let us, become,…”mature” / attaining-to-the, whole measure; of the fullness,…of,…Christ-Jesus!... Yes!... (see: Ephesians 4: 13)

While, we’re young,…in-our / Faith; we’re vulnerable to every,…”Wind-of-Doctrine!”… (see: verse-14)

This, in-itself,…results / in-divisions-among: us!... *(the-very: Body-of-Christ)* Yes!...

Let us, instead,…function / as-a-unified: “Body!”… As we mature, in our,…”spiritual-understanding!”…

Him, (Jesus); Who, is-our-Head!... He,…”Matured!”… Also, becoming the,…”Fullness-of-His-God!”… *(our-God!... His-Father!... Our – Father!...)*

Dear-reader!... Our,…”Unity” / will-be-the, evidence; of our own,…”spiritual-growth!”… *(something-lacking-still / among-our-brethren,…in: Faith)*

Loving-God!... “You’re the, (Author); of our growth, and our maturity. Help us, to see where our,…understanding / of-You, still remains; immature. And, then,…teach / us: more!”… Amen.

Friends!... We, may think,…we’re / “spiritually-handsome!”… Until, we see our,…”sin” / as-God: sees-it!... Yes!...

Compared, to,…”His-Holy-Standards” / even, our-own-righteous,…(“acts”): are seen as,…”Filthy-Rags!”… (see: Isaiah 64:6)

But, Almighty-God,…(Yahweh): He sees, something else. Yes!... Something, even-more-true. He, sees,…His-Son / our-dearest: Jesus!... That’s-right!...

And, then,…God / sees-in-us: Jesus!... *(indwelling)* Amen.

Folks!... The-Son’s-Holiness,…”drapes-over” / you-and-me: yes!... We’re, more beautiful than,…you’ve / ever: imagined!...

Dear-Jesus!... “Today, we-cling-to,…You!... Your-Love and Goodness, beautifies,…us!”... Amen.

Thank-You,…Dear-Father!... “For, Your-Innumerable-Gifts!... And, for,…Your-Undying-Love!... It, always amazes,…me. As I ask, myself / how: can-it-be?... That, I’m so in,…Love / with: One, I-can’t-see!”… Amen. Yes!... *( I – Believe )* Amen.
Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
105882_th.gif
105882_th.gif (7.91 KiB) Viewed 804 times
104056_th.gif
104056_th.gif (7 KiB) Viewed 804 times
104015_th.gif
104015_th.gif (6.82 KiB) Viewed 804 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

SALVATION-IS-AT,…(“HAND”)!...

Friends!... Our-Apostle-Peter, acknowledged many wonders. Yes!... Among them, was one,…Truth!... He, had seen,…our / Jesus!... *(with-his-own: eyes)*

But, those who would read,…his / letter: had-not!...

“Though, you have not seen,…Him / (meaning – Jesus); you – believe!... And, are filled with an,…inexpressible-and-glorious / “Joy!”… ( read: 1st Peter 1:8 )

Folks!... We, Love,…Jesus!... But, not because we’re commanded,…to. But, rather,…because / with the help, of,…The-Holy-Spirit, (see – verse: 11); we begin to see, how much,…Jesus / Loves: us!... Amen.

It’s more than, hearing that,…He / cares-for-people; like us. It’s experiencing for ourselves,…”The-Promise!”…

That, of making His,…unseen-presence / real-to-us; at every stage, of our lives!...

Father-in-Heaven!... “Help us, to see the miracle,…of / Your-Love, and of; Your-Presence, in the person,…of: Jesus!... And, to believe in,…*(the-other: Advocate)*… Yes!... The-Holy-Spirit!”… Amen.

Dear-reader!... Nothing-is-sweeter, in this,…sad-world / than-the-sound,…of; someone you love, calling your own,…name!...

In-this-world, where we can feel,…unseen / unappreciated; and even,…unknown!... Be assured, that,…Almighty-God / knows, each-of-us: by our own, name!... Yes!...

“You are precious, and honored,…in / My-Sight!”… *(read: Isaiah 43: 4) Why?...

Answer: Because, in,…”Love” / His-Son, ransomed: His-own-Life!... For, you-and-me. Yes!... In,…Love!... For, it’s,…The-Father’s-Love / what-our,…Jesus: really lives, for!... It’s all, which we also,…really / need!... Amen.

We, today,…belong / to-both: “The-Father and His-Son!”…

Jesus!... “When, I stray from,…Your-Arms / and: Your-Fellowship!... Summon, me,…home / by: Name!... For,…I’m-so-grateful / to-be: Yours!”… Amen.

Friends!... I’ve-been-committed, to many things,…over-the-course / of: my-personal-life!... But, one that has been,…”constant” / is-my-desire; to see the unbeliever, the undecided and even,…the / back-slider; introduced-and-reintroduced, to our dearest,…Jesus!... Yes!...

Folks!... It’s not a, “slight-thing”,…when / we; who are older, do all we can,…to / make sure, “others”; are never hindered, from the ever-fresh,…Love / of: Jesus!... Yes!...

Dear-Jesus!... “ Help us, to reveal,…Your-Love / The-Father’s-Love, and; His-Presence!... Yes!... To-all-peoples. Make us, mindful of ways,…to / ensure-that; they can always, come to,…You!”… Amen.

Dear-reader!... Although, we may recognize that,…we / possess; many talents and skills. We, still need,…God’s-Wisdom / His-Strength; and His-Help!... That’s-right!... *(to-guide-our: hands-hearts-and-minds)*

*(Yahweh)*… He, alone is,…God!... Yes!... He, alone is,…well-able-to / do; immeasurably-more, than all we ask,…or / imagine!...

I-pray-that: “ You, dear-reader!... Maintain, a-humble-heart. To learn, from,…The-Holy-Spirit’s / nudges; and to fully trust,…Jesus: God’s-own-Son!”… Amen.

All-three, can do more,…than / we: ever-could!... We need, their independent,…wisdom / their-uniqueness; their powers. For our own, decision-making,…for / our; skill developing. For our, working relationships with,…others!...

*(throughout-our-entire: lives)*… Amen.

P.S. Father, Son and Holy-Spirit!... Each, has a specific-role,…a / purpose: uniquely-proper, separate from one another. Yet, although they are independent,…entities / they-are-as: One!... Yes!... Mostly, in wanting,…humanity / to-come-to; an earnest position, of true,…”Repentance!”… And, to finally receive,…God’s-Free: Gift!... *(Salvation: is-at-hand)*

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
112035_th.gif
112035_th.gif (7.02 KiB) Viewed 775 times
103183_th.gif
103183_th.gif (7.88 KiB) Viewed 775 times
112988_th.gif
112988_th.gif (7.35 KiB) Viewed 775 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

THIS-IS-HE,…WHO: (“PROVIDES”)!...

Friends!... In, (Matthew – chapter: 10); our Jesus, describes,…His-Father’s-Care / for: sparrows!... In order to comfort, the disciples,…as / Jesus-warns,…of: upcoming dangers!...

Jesus, offers instructions to the,…”Twelve” / as-He, gave them: “Authority!”… Yes!... *(the same, “Authority” / which-was, passed-down,…from: The-Father,…to,…His-Son)*

Folks!... We can clearly see, here,…that / now: The-Son, transfers this,…”Power”,…to: His-Disciples!... Divine-Strength, From,…Father-to-Son / and-then,…from; The-Son, to whom,…He: so-ever-wills!... Amen.

And, with this,…”Power” / The-Disciples,…can; drive-out, demons. Unclean-Spirits!... And, heal every type of disease-and-affliction!... *(or-sickness)*… (read: Matthew – chapter: 10:1)

While, these powers to do much,…”good-deeds” / might-have-seemed,…grand; to the disciples. Many, would oppose,…them!... Yes!...

Including, governing-bodies. Their own, family members. And, the-ever-ensnaring,…grip / of: “The-Evil-One!”… (read: verses – 16-28)

Then, in,…(Matthew 10: 29-31); Jesus told them, not-to-fear,…whatever / they-would: face!... Because, they would never be,…out - of / “The-Father’s-Care!”…

I-ask-you, dear-reader!... Why, would our dearest,…Jesus / always-talk-about: His-Father!... As though, He,…(God): was another, person?...

Answer: Because, God,…is / another: person!... Independent-and-separate, from,…His-Son!... Amen. Yet, the very,…”Simplicity-of-Christ” / and – of: His-Teachings!... This, is what the,…general-masses / misinterpret: the most!... Amen.

Dear-Father!... “Thank-You. For always, watching over and for caring,…for: us!”... *(Your-Son’s-Followers)*… Amen.

Folks!... I-pray-that: “Our-Holy-Scriptures, become personal to,…you!... Yes!... For, if we hold to,…the / Teachings-of-Christ; you are really,…His-Disciples!”… Amen.

Only, then,…will-you-know / the: “Truth!”… And, the,…”Truth” / will-set-you: Free!... (read: John 8: 31-32)

Help-us, Dear-Jesus!... “To connect with,…Your-Father / more-and-more; by-in-and-thru, the very wisdom,…of: Your-Spoken-Words!”… Amen.

Dear-reader!... Seemingly, there lies many,…insurmountable / disadvantages; because of our disconnect, from,…worldly-affairs!... Yes!...

The story of,…”Gideon” / and-the, “Midianites”; features a similar, upset. One, between a small group,…of / fighters; and a large, army!...

The-Israelite-Army, itself,…actually / had-more-than, 30,000: “fighters!”… *(32,000 – to – be: exact)*

But, Almighty-God, *(Yahweh)*,…whittled this / Army; down to just, (300): “warriors!”… Why?...

Answer: So, the nation of,…Israel / would learn,…that; their success was, “dependent-upon”: God,…alone!... Amen. *(as-is-ours: who-believe)*

And, not on the size,…of / their-own: Army!... Not, on the amount,…of / money: in-their-treasury!... Nor, on the skill,…of / their: “leaders!”… (read: Judges 7: 1-8)

Friends!... It-can-be,…quite / “Tempting”; to put our trust, in things we can,…see / and-or: measure!... Yes!... *(as-well: our total, confidence)*

But, that’s-not-the,…(“Way-of-Faith”)!... Though, it’s-often-difficult… When / we’re-willing-to; depend on,…God!... We can, thereafter enter into,…situations / with-much: “courage-and-confidence!”… Yes!...

Even, when we feel,…”over-whelmed!”… And, unqualified!...

Folks!... His-Presence-and-Power,…can do / amazing-things; by-in-and-thru,…us!... *(who-believe)* Amen.

God-in-Heaven!... “When, life,…gets / challenging; help us, learn to rely-on,…Your-Mighty-Strength!... And, on,…Your-Endless-Grace!”… Amen. *(read: Ephesians 6: 10)

Today, I-know-that,…whether / in: victory-or-defeat!... You, our,…living-God / will: “continue-to-provide!”… Yes!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
103194_th.gif
103194_th.gif (6 KiB) Viewed 773 times
112032_th.gif
112032_th.gif (5.38 KiB) Viewed 773 times
115988_th.gif
115988_th.gif (7.54 KiB) Viewed 773 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

(“PEACE”),…BE-WITH-YOU!...

God-of-Shalom!... “Thank-You, that,…Your-Desire / is-for-Peace; to reign in our, lives!... Thank-You, for the work of,…Jesus; Your-Son!... And, for the work of,…The-Holy-Spirit!... Whose, many fruits in our lives,…bring / us: much, peace,…Indeed!”… Amen.

Friends!... Central, to-our-own,…transformation / is-the-message,…of: The-Cross!... It’s the broken, who discover that,…by-in-and-thru / The-Resurrection, of,…Jesus; we-too, can find our lives,…”Resurrected!”…

Dear-reader!... Only, by-in-and-thru,…Jesus / do-we-gain; true peace and healing!... Yes!... Jesus!...

“Peace”,…isn’t merely / the-absence-of: conflict!... No, sir!... It’s also, the presence of,…”God’s-Wholeness!”… Amen.

This-is-why, our,…Apostle-Paul / points, “The-Galatians”; to the, Holy-Spirit’s,…transformational-work!... As, this,…”Spirit-of-Truth” / operates in our lives; He, generates,…His-Fruits: which includes, Love!...

Joy, patience-and-much,…much: more!... Yes!... (read: Galatians 5: 22-23)

It’s, by-in-and-thru,…this / “Spirit”; that we,…who-believe / receive-all-the, vital elements; of true,…”enduring-peace!”… Yes!...

As,…this / “Spirit”; enables us to live, in,…God’s-own-Peace / we learn, to bring; our needs and concerns, to our,…Heavenly-Father!... *(Yahweh: His-Glorious-Name)*

Friends!... This,…”Peace” / transcends-all: understanding!... It’s a, “Peace”,…that / will-guard-our; hearts and our minds, in-by-and-thru,…Christ-Jesus!... Amen. (read: Philippians 4:7)

Tell-me, dear-reader!... Which-is-bigger?... Your, worst-problems?... Or, The-Living-God,…Who / made: “everything?”…

Dear-God!... We, (Your-Son’s-Followers), believe that,…You / can-help-us; with the very things, we’re facing,…today!... Yes!... Help us, to be open,…to / Your-Power,…and: Goodness!... Especially, when we begin to feel,…over-whelmed: by-our-troubles!”… Amen.

Folks!... Even, (“Job”); conceded,…in-the-end!... Yes!... (read: Job 42:2)

“I know, (Job: speaking); that You, (God),…can-do-all: things!”… Amen.

Friends!... Sometimes, we need to exercise,…an / “intentional”: withdrawal. Yes!... A time, for restoring our own,…spirit!...

Our own, Jesus,…was / known-for, with-drawing-to; desolate places,…and: pray!... Yes!... His time, there,…was spent / in: “solitude-not-isolation!”… It’s where, Jesus,…communed / with: His-Father!... *(our-Father)* Yes!...

With,…His-God!... *(our-God)*… Amen.

Being,…”renewed-and-restored”,…spiritually-speaking / He, would,…there-after; step back, once more,…into: “His-Appointed-Mission!”… Yes!... (read: Luke 5:16)

Ordained, by,…The-Father!... Sent-to-us, to share the,…gospel-message / with-regard-to: “His-Father’s-Kingdom!”… Amen.

“To seek and to,…(Save): the – lost!... (read: Luke 19:10)

Dear-reader!... In our, faithful-efforts,…to / serve; it’s good for us, to remember that,…our / Jesus: often-withdrew. If this practice, was important,…for / Jesus,…then; how much more, so,…for: us?...

May we, regularly,…spend-time / with-our: Heavenly-Father!... Who, can fill us,…again / to: “overflowing!”… Amen.

“Thank-You, for the reminder,…Father!... Of, my need for,…time / spent-with: You!... Yes!... I need, Your-Grace and Strength,…to / renew-my-often,…weary: spirit!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
110225_th.gif
110225_th.gif (6.09 KiB) Viewed 766 times
111587_th.gif
111587_th.gif (7.98 KiB) Viewed 766 times
110222_th.gif
110222_th.gif (6.39 KiB) Viewed 766 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

THIS-IS,…LIFE: (“CHANGING”)!...

Friends!... Almighty-God, is the,…One / Who; goes with you, to battle,…against your,…enemies: to give you,…”Victory!”… Amen. (read: Deuteronomy 20:4)

Indeed, even against the,…”Sting-of-Death!”… (read: 1st Corinthians 15: 56-57)

Knowing this, truth,…prepares us / for – life’s: tough tests,…yes!...

To build our ministry, we study,…(God’s-Word); we work and we pray. Then,…”prepared” / we’re-more-than: conquerors!... *(by-in-and-thru: Christ-Jesus)* The-Son-of-God!...

Heavenly-Father!... “As we, (Your-Son’s-Followers), approach this life’s,…greatest / tests; inspire us to, prepare our,…hearts-and-minds; so that,…You: get-the-Glory!”… Amen.

Folks!... The,…”Victory” / is-already-ours; by-in-and-thru, the very merits,…of: The-Son!... Yes!... *(although, there remains: many-smaller-skirmishes)*

Dear-reader!... No matter, where-we-run,…God / is: there!...

Father!... “You’re the,…One / I-can-always,…run: to. Help us, turn to,…You / first; by-in-and-thru, The-Holy-Spirit’s,…guidance. Lead us, not,…into: temptations. And, deliver us,…from / all: evil”… Amen.

My-personal-hope, lies in the promised,…”New-Heavens and a New-Earth!”… (read: Isaiah 65: 17-25)

Friends!.. The future, renovation of,…”Heaven-and-Earth” / is-in-plain: view!... (see: verse – 17) And, it’s not merely,…”cosmetic!”… No, sir!...

It’s, deep-and-real. Life-altering and life-preserving!... (see: verse – 21)

Violence, will-be-a,…thing / of-the: past!... (see: verse – 25)

Folks!... While, the reversals envisioned,…in / Isaiah-chapt.-65; will be realized, in the future. The God, (Yahweh: His-Magnified-Name); Who,…will orchestrate a universal,…”restoration” / is-in-the, business of: “Changing-Lives!”… Right-now!... Yes!... Indeed!... Amen.

All-of-it, will be accomplished,…by-in-and-thru: The-Son!... God’s-Best,…”Workmanship!”… Our,…very-own / “Intercessor!”… And, God’s-own-Mediator!... Yes!... Jesus-of-Nazareth!... (read: 2nd Corinthians 5: 17)

Dear-reader!... Are you, in need of,…”restoration?”… Has your, personal life,…been / broken; by doubts, disobedience-and-pain?... *(both: physically-and-spiritually, speaking)*

Know-this-Truth!... “Life-Change”,…by-in-and-thru / Jesus; is-indeed, very real. And, beautiful. And, available for the grasping!... Yes!...

Offered, to whom,…”so-ever-wills!”… Amen.

All, we have to do,…is / “ask-and-believe!”… Amen.

Friends!... “Imploring”,…Almighty-God / is-your-first: step!... *(right-after: surrendering-your-own, will)*

What’s, keeping you from,…believing / in: Jesus?...

Dear-Jesus!... “You, know best,…what-changes / are-needed-in; my personal life. What, must we do,…to / mirror: You?... Please, work,…diligently / in-our-lives,…and; teach-us-more, about,…Your-Father’s-Love!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
LET HIM IN.jpg
LET HIM IN.jpg (64.57 KiB) Viewed 764 times
the-waves-of-life_thumb30.jpg
the-waves-of-life_thumb30.jpg (32.64 KiB) Viewed 764 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

LET’S-LIVE,…TO: (“SERVE”)!...

Friends!... I have learned, to rely on,…Almighty-God / in-all-things; the big and the small… Yes!... When we, depend more on our,…Creator / to-help-us,…love; those around us. We, too,…like-our / Apostle-Paul; will find many, opportunities to share our,…Faith: “Authentically!”… Yes!...

Loving-Jesus!... “You, work,…by-in-and-thru / our-weaknesses; to bring all,…”The-Glory” / to: Your-Father!... Amen. *(Yahweh: His-Glorious-Name)*…

Please-Lord!... “Move, in my life,…today / that-I-might,…share: Your-Good-News!... About, Your-Father’s-Grace!”… Amen.

Folks!... Our, identity can never be,…”Stolen!”… No, sir!... By-in-and-thru, Jesus-of-Nazareth,…we / become: “God’s-Dearly-Loved”,…children!... Yes!... Why?...

Answer: Because, we not only,…”Follow” / Jesus,…we also; listen-well and believe!... “His-Spoken-Words!”… With regard to,…”His-Father’s-Kingdom!”… Amen. *(read: John 1: 12-13)*

Yes!... Ours-is-truly, a purpose,…”bigger-and-greater” / than-this-world, can: give!...

Father-in-Heaven!... “Life, in-all-its,…fullness / is: Yours!... Yes!... Yours, alone-to-give. I open, my hands to accept,…it!”… Amen.

Tell-me, dear-reader!... Do you ever, wonder if people are,…really / listening-to: you?...

We, (“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”), don’t need,…to rely,…on / feelings-or-wait, for,…a sign; to know that, our living God,…listens: to us!... *(His-Children)*

Friends!... All-the-promises, of,…Almighty-God / find-their-yes: by-in-and-thru,…His-Son!... *(our-dearest: Jesus)*… Yes!... *(read: 2nd Corinthians 1:20)*

Dear-Jesus!... “Thank-You, for hearing our prayers,…though / I-may-sometimes: doubt it. Help us, to trust,…Your-Father’s-Promises: as we listen, to,…Your-Spoken-Words!”… Amen.

Folks!... Jesus’-own-legacy, of,…kindness / still-inspires-countless,…others; to generously serve, those in need!... Yes!...

Dear-reader!... We read, in,…(Acts 9:36-42); a story about,…”Tabitha”: also known as,…”Dorcas!”… She, was a woman,…who-was / (“always”),…doing good: and helping, the poor!... Yes!...

After, she got sick and died. The grieving community, urged our,…Apostle-Peter / to: visit!... All the widows, showed,…Peter / how, “Dorcas”,…had: *(lived-to-serve)*…

In-a-miraculous,…(“act-of-compassion”),…Peter / brought, “Dorcas”: back-to-life!... Yes!... The news, of,…”Dorcas-Resurrection” / spread; and many people, believed,…in our,…Lord!... *(Jesus)*

But, it was,…Dorcas’ / own-commitment-to,…(“serving-others”); in practical ways, that ultimately touched,…the very / hearts-and-minds, of,…her: community!... Yes!...

Tell-me, are you,…demonstrating and/or - revealing-this-power,…of: “generosity?”… Oh’,…how-I-pray: so!... Amen.

Loving-God!... “Please, help-us-to,…love / others; in-practical-ways, each day. So, we can leave a legacy,…of / kindness; pointing others,…straight to,…You!”… Amen.

Folks!... In-closing: “Let us, sing,…in-the-shadow / of: His-Angels’-Wings!... Yes!... Let us, cling to,…Him: Whose-Right-Hand,…upholds,…us!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
345734_th.gif
345734_th.gif (7.93 KiB) Viewed 731 times
126901_th.gif
126901_th.gif (7.74 KiB) Viewed 731 times
112035_th.gif
112035_th.gif (7.02 KiB) Viewed 731 times
Last edited by izzyfalcon on Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

UNSPEAKABLE,…(“JOY”): FOREVER!...

Friends!... There exists, a very dangerous,…”passion” / to-get: rich!... Yes!... It lurks about, us,…as-a / “Roaring-Lion!”… Ready to devour, us,…whole-heartedly!...

Don’t get me, wrong. There’s nothing, the matter,…with / money. To us, (“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”); it’s just a,…”medium-of-exchange!”… Amen.

But, those who desire to get,…”rich” / fall-into: “temptations!”… Yes!... For, it’s,…”Satan’s-Best-Snare!”…

Folks!... Foolish-and-harmful,…”desires” / plunge-us, into much: “ruin-and-destruction!”… *(read: 1st Timothy 6: 9)

Wealth, is-only-a,…”goad” / to-get: more!... *(unless, you consider yourself: to be a,…“Solomon”: of-sorts)*

Instead, we should pursue,…righteousness / godliness; Faith, Love, Endurance-and-Gentleness!... Yes!... *(read: 1st Timothy 6: 9-11)

These,…”Virtues” / grow-in-us; as we ask, Almighty-God,…to: form them, within…

Our-Truest-Satisfaction, should remain in the,…”seeking-of” / God’s-Face!... *(Yahweh: His-Majestic-Name)*

Dear-Father!... “I want to, (grow); to become more, like,…Your-Son!... Our, dearest,…Jesus!... Yes!... Help us, (His-Faithful-Followers); to cooperate with, what,…You’re / trying-to-teach: us!”... Amen.

Dear-reader!... Our,…”Secret” / lies-in-learning,…to: lean-on-Jesus!... And, to,…say: “Oh’ – Lord!... Help me, with this!”…

We all, face different challenges,…throughout / our: days!... Let us,…look-to-Jesus!... “Moment-by-Moment!”… Yes!...

In,…Jesus / rests-our: “Help, Strength-and-Peace!”… Amen.

By-in-and-thru, the,…”Son-of-God” / we – His – Followers; learn to,…”Hold-Back!”… From, snapping at our,…loved-ones!...

It is, in,…Jesus / that-we-find; all the necessary,…”Strength-and-Courage!”… To do, the next,…hard-thing!... Yes!...

As,…The-Son / has-always, looked,…to: His-Father!... For,…”Contentment!”… So, shall-we,…look / to: Jesus!... *(for-ours)* Amen.

Dear-Jesus!... “Thank-You, for giving me,…(Hope)!... Help us, to-find-strength,…in / You: when we are, weak!”… Amen.

Folks!... God’s-Love, is revealed,…in / many: “Ways!”… Yes!... In, Creation!... His-Voice, is,…present!... In, His-Wisdom!... He, made us,…well-able / to receive: His-own-Great-Heart!... Yes!...

In,…His-Power!... The-whole-universe, moves greatly within,…His: Will… Yes!... In,…His-Holiness!... God, shall-once-again,…walk / with: “mankind!”… As, He,…shows-us / the-path-to,…the: “New-Heaven and Earth!”… *(as-promised)* Amen. *(read: Isaiah 65: 17)*

Folks!... “Compliance”,…with / God’s-own-Dictates; always results in, eternal-bliss and unspeakable,…(“Joy”)!... Amen. Forever!...

Dear-reader!... Let us,…”close-up” / this-great,…Gulf; which exists, between,…Almighty-God,…and: His-Chosen-Children!...

Let us, eradicate the,…”desolation-of-disobedience!”… The pride-and-sinfulness,…of / our: “hearts-and-minds!”… Yes!...

The-Father, has,…”gifted-us” / with: His-only-Son!... *(our-dearest: Jesus)*

How, will,…He, (God); not sparing, His-own-Son,…today / along-with-Jesus; not give us,…”graciously”: all – things?... *(read: Romans 8: 32)*

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
112988_th.gif
112988_th.gif (7.35 KiB) Viewed 731 times
112032_th.gif
112032_th.gif (5.38 KiB) Viewed 731 times
125027_th.gif
125027_th.gif (7.92 KiB) Viewed 731 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

BE-STILL,…AND: (“KNOW”)!...
Friends!... Make-no-mistake. God, hears-our-prayers!... Whether, they’re,…quick-or-slow!...

But, often-times,…the-very-pace / of-our-lives; mimics the pace, of our hearts. And, we need to allow,…ample-time / for Almighty-God; to speak into, not only our personal lives,…but also / the-lives-of, those: around us!...

Tell-me, dear-reader!... How many, life-giving moments,…have we / missed; by rushing?... And, by saying,…Amen!... *(and then, being done: with it all)*

Yes!... We’re often, very impatient with everything,…from / slow-people; to the slow-lane, in traffic. Yet, I-believe-God,…in / His-Kindness, is-saying: “Be-Still,…and / know-that: I-Am-God!”…

So, let’s remember that,…*(Yahweh)* / is-our-refuge, and our: strength!... Yes!... Even, our-ever-present,…”Help” / in: troubles!...

Folks!... to do so, is to,…”Trust!”…

Heavenly-Father!... “Thank-You, for being our,…ever-present / Help: in-good-times, and in bad. Give us, Your-Abundant-Grace. May we learn, to be still and know,…that / You-are-God!”… Amen.

Know-this-Truth:

Our-living-God, will never,…”Force-Us” / to-be: Faithful-to-Him!... No, sir!... This,…”must” / come; of-our-own, free,…will. Yes!...

It’s because, He,…Loves – us / that,…He; also allows, us to choose,…”for-or-against”: Him!...

Dear-God!... “Help-me, to,…Honor-You / as-Your-Son: Honors-You!... Especially, by-in-and-thru,…my / daily: choices. Yes!... Thank-You, for loving,…us, (Your-Son’s-Followers); Faithfully, throughout our entire,…lives!”… Amen.
Let us,…”Sanitize” / our-words, and: our deeds!... May we, admit openly,…the need / of-turning-to: God!... So, that,…by-in-and-thru / our-earnest-repentance; He, may,…”scour-away” / the-soil-of,…our: many sins!... Amen.

Humble yourself, before,…His-Son!... Turn, your-washing-of,…hands / into: sincere – worship!... Yes!... Our-worldly-societies, scattered throughout this planet,…need-to-turn / their focus: back-to-God!...

Beset-by-quarrels, and countless,…fights; our battles for,…”one-upmanship” / make-us: enemies-of-God!... Yes!...

Our-worldly, pleasures-and-possessions,…our / money; these must not,…”own-us!”… No, sir!... Our-double-mindedness, only,…”enslaves!”… Yes!...

Come-clean, with,…Christ!... Choose, to,…Honor / His-Father!... In whom, we,…”Trust!”… Theirs, a-human-tendency,…to / trust; in many things, less-than-a,…true / relationship, with both: The-Father and His-Son!...

We, (“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”); must turn from, our sins. And, turn,…personally / toward: The-Holy-Spirit’s,…guidance!...
Friends!... Our, ultimate,…”well-being” / doesn’t-rest-on: the many false-senses,…of / security.
In,…”Repentance-and-Rest” / is-our: Salvation!... In,…”Quietness-and-Trust / is-our: Strength!... But, many of you,…don’t / possess: any of this!... No, sir!...

Dear-reader!... Our, God,…longs-to-be / “Gracious!”… Yes!... Blessed, are all who,…”wait” / for: The-Son’s-Return!...

I-Trust-You, dear,…Jesus!... “Help us, to always rely on,…Your / Spoken-Words,…because; You are always,…Faithful”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Attachments
124937_th.gif
124937_th.gif (7.32 KiB) Viewed 509 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

“SEEK,…HIS,…WAYS!”…

Friends!... I trust in,…The-Holy-Spirit / to empower; these written words!... Yes!...

Without, fear-or-reluctance,…I continue / to: write!...

Father-in-Heaven!... “Thank-You, for revealing,…Yourself / by-in-and-thru: Your-Written-Words!... And, for all of those,…who / You; have placed in my, own life. Yes!... May-I-continue, to share feely,…with / others; as-You, empower these,…words!”… Amen.

Folks!... We don’t need, to be uncertain,…of / God’s-Goodness!... I know that, His,…”Timing” / is-indeed, most: “Perfect!”… Yes!...

Heavenly-Father!... “Thank-You, for making me,…Your / child; by-in-and-thru, the very merits of,…Jesus!... Your-only-begotten. Yes!... Today, I welcome,…Your-Presence: in-my-adoption!”… Amen.

Dear-reader!... “Seek,…God’s-Ways!”…

“The-Book-of-Proverbs”,…is a companion / of many,…wise: sayings!... Many, penned by,…Solomon!... Who, was acclaimed as the,…”Wisest-Man!”… *(of-his-own: era)* (read: 1st Kings 10: 23)…

It’s,…(31 – chapters); call the reader, to listen to,…wisdom. And, to avoid,…folly!... Starting, with….”The-Core-Message” / of: (see – Proverbs: chapter 1: 7)…

“The fear of God, is the beginning of,…knowledge!”…

(“Wisdom”), is defined principally,…as / knowing; what-to-do,…and when. This-in-itself, comes from: “Honoring-Almighty-God!”… *(Yahweh)*… Yes!... How, so?...

Answer: By,…”Seeking,…His,…Ways!”… Amen.

Friends!... When we, Honor-God,…and / seek,…His-Ways; we will receive, the wisdom necessary,…for / all: that-really-matters!... Yes!...
Dear-God!... “Remind me, each day that,…You’re-the-Source / of – wisdom: which I need!”… Amen.

Folks!... Let not, your own communication,…with / His-Son: ever-falter. Don’t, let it be,…hindered!... For, by the very works,…of / The-Holy-Spirit; let your doubts, be known,…and-then,…blocked. But, never,…your-own-communication / with: Christ-Jesus!...

Confess, your sins. And, turn-to-the,…Son!... His-Father’s-Grace, will,…”over-shadow” / you: when you do!...
Father!... “Guide me, to discover what’s,…limiting / my: communication-with-Christ!... Help me, daily,…to better / connect-with: Jesus!... By-in-and-thru, the many works,…of / The-Holy-Spirit!”… Amen.

God, save us from,…the sin of / doing: “nothing!”… Yes!... “Idleness”,…is-a-terrible: sin!...

Dear-reader!... Live-with,…”Diligence!”… Make, every effort,…to grow,…in / God’s-Grace!... And, to live,…for: Him!...

Our-living-God, can instill,…in us,…(”Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”) / a desire and capacity; to grow continually, and,…to be more: like,…Jesus!... Yes!...

So, let us,…add / to-our-Faith: Goodness!... And, to,…Goodness: Knowledge!... Let us, not-forsake,…”Self-Control” / nor: perseverance-and-godliness!... Amen. (read: 2nd Peter 1: 5-10)

Friends!... If these qualities, are yours / and are,…”increasing”; they shall then, keep you from being,…”ineffective!”… Or,…”Unfruitful”… Yes!... In the knowledge, of our Lord,…Jesus-the-Christ!... Amen.
P.S. The-Father, desires most,…that / we,…(“begin-to-mirror”): His-Son!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
112180_th.gif
112180_th.gif (4.54 KiB) Viewed 508 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

WE-HAVE-A,…(“CHOICE”)!...

Friends!... Almighty-God, does know your whole,…story!... He’s-the-One, you can freely talk,…to; even if you’re, reluctant to talk with,…others!...

By-in-and-thru, His-Son,…God / invites-us-to; come to Him, with our confusion,…our / anxious-thoughts: as well, our struggles-and-temptations!... Yes!...

Who-of-us, will,…”yield” / to: Him?... *(completely)*… Only, then,…will / He, reach-out-to; restore-and-rewrite, the parts of our story,…that / make-us-sad: because we’ve wandered, from,…Him!... Amen.

Folks!... Our-living-God, knows us better,…than / anyone-else, ever can; and still,…He / loves-us!... Yes!...

When, we daily surrender,…ourselves / to-Him, and seek-to-know; His Son, more fully. God, can then change,…our-story / for: His-Glory!... *(ultimately)*

Who-of-us, will remember the cost,…of / our: rescue?... Who-of-us, is looking to,…”The-Son” / in-times-of: trouble?...

Dear-reader!... Our help, comes from,…”His-Father!”… Maker, of both,…”Heaven-and-Earth!”… Yes!... *(Yahweh: His-Glorious-Name)* (read: Psalm 121: 2-8)…

Loving-God!... “Thank-You, for,…Your-Peace!... Please, continue to calm my heart,…in-the-areas / of-my-life; that seem, chaotic!”… Amen.

Thank-You, Jesus!... “For not, leaving me to face the storms,…on / my-own: I-need-You!”… Amen.

Father-in-Heaven!... “May the waves, of,…Your-Love / crash-over-us; producing a torrent, that streams to others,…through: (Your-Son’s-Followers)!”… Amen.

Sweet-Jesus!... “Son-of-God!... Give me, Your-Father’s,…Grace-and-Mercy / as-we-seek; to care for those, who have cared,…for: us!... Help us, to trust,…The-Holy-Spirit / with-our: needs!”… Amen.

Dear-reader!... If anyone, does not provide for his,…relatives; and especially for members, of his or her,…household. These very same, in essence,…have,…(”denied”) / our: Faith!... And, they are considered,…”worse-than” / even-an: unbeliever!... Amen. (read: 1st Timothy 5: 8)…

Don’t, disown,…Jesus!... (read: Matthew 10:33)

Friends!... (“WE-HAVE-A,…CHOICE”)!... Yes!...

In Love, Almighty-God,…provided / us-with: His-Son!... *(our-Saviour)* Let’s keep it, that way,…shall-we?... Let’s stop, calling,…Jesus / God: Himself!... For, you deny,…each-of-them / their-own: very special, perspective-roles!... Amen.

And, a plan for us,…is in the / works!... That’s-right!... We, (who-believe); are to finally, be in our,…God’s-Presence / (although-yet-future): ultimately, for all of eternity. Yes!...

But, for those who,…choose-to-reject / The-Son’s-Message; these very same, lose-out on the opportunities,…”literally” / of-a: life-time!...

May we, trust in,…Jesus!... The-very, One,…chosen / by: God!... Yes!... To,…”Save” / humanity; from otherwise, an-eternal-separation,…from-our: Creator!... That’s-right!... *(Jesus’-own-God!... Our,…God!... His-Father!... Our,…Father!...)*

Heavenly-Father!...”Thank-You, for providing our,…Salvation; by-in-and-thru, Your-Son!... Jesus!... And, thank,…You / for-sending-warnings; reminding us, of the importance,…of-placing-our / Faith,…in: Your-Son’s-Spoken-Words!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
106054_th.gif
106054_th.gif (6.78 KiB) Viewed 493 times
106055_th.gif
106055_th.gif (6 KiB) Viewed 493 times
116889_th.gif
116889_th.gif (7.86 KiB) Viewed 493 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

NOT-MY-WORDS,…THAT: (“COUNT”)!...

Friends!... The,…”dissatisfaction” / we-sense-most, deep-down; is actually, our longing for,…Almighty-God!... Yes!...

“Home”,…is where the,…heart / is: they-often-say!...

Folks!... Longing-for-home, is more than,…being / tied-to-the,…land: itself!... Yes!...

It’s,…”Communion-with-God!”… This, is what we most,…desire!... *(although, some of you; might never realize,…this: Truth)*…

Father!... “Help us, understand that,…only / You; can satisfy our, longings. Help us, be-at-home,…with / You; no matter, where-we-are!”… Amen.

Father!... Today, I bring,…You / my-needs; and the needs, of others. Confident, that,…You’ll / hear-and-answer; I’m-most-grateful, that it’s,…Your-Goodness / and-not-my, words,…that: count!”… Amen.

Folks!... God, is greater than,…we-are / even-greater-than,…Jesus: Himself!... Yes!... *(read: John 14:28)*…

Dear-reader!... If we are, to believe the,…(“quoted”),…words-of-Jesus!... Then, why-would-we,…doubt / the: Truth?...

As-we-navigate, this present life,…there-are-often / times, when things,…get; so-over-whelming, that,…we / feel-completely: “disoriented!”… Yes!...

Example: The-Death, of a loved-one!... A job,…loss!... A betrayal, by a friend,…and/or,…even-a-family: member. Life’s, unexpected tragedies,…can easily,…leave / us-feeling: lost-and-confused!... Yes!...

Friends!... It is, in,…God’s-Presence / where,…His-Son; finds His, renewed strength, hope-and-joy!... The same, should be most true,…for / us: (“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”)!...

Heavenly-Father!... “Thank-You, for not abandoning us,…in/ our; challenging-and-disorienting, circumstances. Lead us, to rely on,…Your-Son / and: The-Holy-Spirit!... For, we know that,…collectively / they-shall-guide: our every step. Today-and-tomorrow!”… Amen.

Dear-Jesus!... “Send us,…Your-Light / and: Your-Faithful-Care!”… Amen.

Folks!... By-in-and-thru, the teachings of our,…Holy-Scriptures!... And, the convictions of our,…guilt / God, continues-to-work,…in our; hearts-and-minds. Yes!...

Our, Creator,…corrects-our-misguided,…perspectives / about: ourselves-and-others!...

Dear-God!... “Search-my-heart. And, show me where,…I-need-to / change!”… Amen.

Dear-reader!... I-pray-that: “You, come-to-realize,…that / what-you, already,…posses; is more than, enough!”… Amen.

For-those, who turn to,…God / He, makes possible; a breathless, joy-and-gratitude,…beyond: words!... Yes!...

Know-this-Truth:

Almighty-God, *(Yahweh)),…He, stands,…heart-broken / over-the-ways, in which; many-of-us, have abandoned,…Him!... Yes!...

Who-of-you, will allow,…Him / to-heal-our: “waywardness?”…

By-in-and-thru, His-Son!... God, repairs our brokenness. Once more, with the,…Holy-Spirit’s / Guidance; we can find, God’s-own-Wholeness!... And,…His / “Abundance!”… Amen. *(read: Hosea 14: 5-7)*…

God’s-Grace, like,…”Dew” / causes-His-people,…to,…”Blossom-like-a-Lily!”… And,…”Flourish-like-the-Grain!”…

P.S. Folks!... When, we’ve hurt others,…or / taken-for-granted; God’s-Goodness, in our lives. It’s easy, to assume that,…we’ve / forever – “marred”: the good gifts, which we’ve been,…given!... Yes!...

But, when we…”Humbly-Turn” / to – Him!... We, can thereafter,…find,…His-Love / is-always-reaching, out to: embrace-and-restore,…us!... *(who-believe)*… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
116893_th.gif
116893_th.gif (4.29 KiB) Viewed 491 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

“IN,…PRAYER,…TODAY!”…

Holy-Spirit!... “Help me, to remember that,…You / carry-me; even when, I don’t feel it. Thank-You, for,…Your-Strength / and: Compassion!... Thank-You, for caring about,…the-intimate / details-of; my own life. Help me, to stay,…(close) / to: The-Son!”… *(at-all-times)* Amen.

Friends!... The,…”Israelites” / journey-through, the wilderness; wasn’t easy, at all. And, their,…”Faith” / waned: at-times. Yes!...

But, it was full of evidence,…of / God’s-Protection!... And, of,…”His-Provisions!”…

Folks!... Even, as we face challenges,…that / test-our-Faith; we can remember, that,…Almighty-God / is-there, carrying-us; by-in-and-thru, all of them,…yes!...

Dear-Jesus!... “Ask, Your-Father,…to / prune-my-heart; so that, I can learn to,…love-others, like You: Love-Your-Father!”… Amen.

Dear-reader!... The,…(“Joy”); which stems from, our hearts,…originates / in-knowing-that; we are not,…”forsaken”: no, sir!...

Friends!... When, this-present-life,…seems / dark; choose,…(“Joy”)!... Yes!... Let your own, smile,…be / a-window-of: Hope!...

Let us,…”reflect” / God’s-Love!... And, the,…”Light” / of: His-Son!... *(in-everything-we: do-and-say)*… Amen.

Dear-God!... “The, Hope,…You / provide; by-in-and-thru, Jesus!... This, in-itself-is,…my / truest-strength. Yes!... Help me, to be a better,…messenger / of: Your-Love!... To all, who surround,…me!”… Amen.

Dear-Jesus!... “Thank-You, for,…loving / us: who-believe!... Remind us, daily,…by / offering-us, glimpses of: Your-Goodness!... You,…Jesus!... Have made us, as,…One!... With,…Your-Father!... Help us, to live this,…One-ness / every: day!”… Amen.

Folks!... Our,…Jesus-of-Nazareth / makes-peace, and reconciliation; very possible, for all who believe,…in: His-Spoken-Words!... *(by-in-and-thru: His-Death-and-Resurrection)*…
So, if,…Jesus / is-our-peace; let’s not let, our differences,…divide: us!...
He’s, made us,…(“One”) / with: His-Father!... By, the sacrificial shedding,…of: His-Innocent-Blood!... Amen. *(a-criteria: set-forth-by, His-own-Father)*…
Friends!... The-Son’s-Call, for us to,…Love / one-another; even if we’re not, each other’s,…”Favorites!”… This,…”Call” / we must: Answer!... Yes!...

Looking, past each other’s,…faults / and-enabled-by; The-Holy-Spirit’s-Power, we can begin to extend,…Love / to: others!... Yes!... *(even-in: temperamental-seasons)*… Amen.

Only, then,…will / mutual-love: blossom!... That’s-right!... Over-time, and in spite,…of / ourselves!...

Dear-reader!... Someone’s own,…”cheerful-look” / brings-about; much joy to the heart!... Yes!... And,…”A-Cheerful-Heart” / is-good: medicine!... Amen. *(read: Proverbs 15: 30 – and – 17: 22)*…

Our,…(“Joy”): is-a-gift, from,…Almighty-God!... Because, we possess this,…”gift” / it-often-times; spills-out, into the lives of,…those / who: surround others!... Yes!...

We-are-those, who encourage people,…who / are-carrying-heavy: burdens!... And, we share,…God’s-Love / with-those-who,…are: looking-for-answers!... Yes!... *(to-Life’s-hard: questions)*…

P.S. Love-is-stronger, than,…Death!... It’s….a-sound-jealousy / unyielding: to the grave!... That’s-right!... Love, does,…(“Not”): give-up, its captives!...
Whereas,…Death / does: by-in-and-thru, our dearest,…Jesus-The-Christ!... Amen.

Love,

Izzy!...
Attachments
124580_th.gif
124580_th.gif (7.89 KiB) Viewed 382 times
116075_th.gif
116075_th.gif (7.99 KiB) Viewed 382 times
112318_th.gif
112318_th.gif (7.96 KiB) Viewed 382 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

PRAYER,…IS: (“WORSHIP”)!...

Friends!... Since, we each have,…”unique-callings” / let’s-overcome-envy, by not; comparing ourselves, with others!...

Let’s,…”celebrate” / each-other’s-successes: instead!... Amen.

What-a-gift, it would be,…to / become; a-person-who, prays as passionately,…for / others; as-we-pray, for say,…lost-treasure / to-be: found!...

Jesus-of-Nazareth!... He, believes that,…you-and-me / are-worth: finding!... Yes!...

Father-in-Heaven!... “Thank-You, for reminding us,…in / Your-Word; that every person, You’ve ever,…created / past-present-and-future; is indeed a, priceless-gift,…worth: (Saving)!”… Amen.

Folks!... (PRAYER,…IS: “WORSHIP”)!...

It should be, full-of-adoration,…affection / and-fondness-for,…both: The-Father and His-Son!...

So, let-us-declare,…what-we / value: the most!... Yes!...

“Prayer”,…is-the-highest / expression, of-our-dependence: upon our, living-God!...

Dear-reader!... Anything, large-enough-to,…occupy / our-hearts-and-minds; is also, large-enough-to,…hang: our-prayers-on!... Yes!...

We-are-those, who,…”wait-with-patience” / and-with-much: “Submission!”… *(as-The-Son: Subjects-Himself, to,…His-Father)*… Amen.

So, ask for,…”spiritual-understanding!”… For, it’s the means,…by / which-we, comprehend what; Almighty-God, *(Yahweh)*,…is-saying-to: us!... (who-believe)… Yes!...

Friends!... In-the-quiet, place of,…”prayer” / God, comforts: instructs-and-listens, to,…us!... And, it’s-in-that,…same / “place-of-prayer”; that we begin, to learn how to,…Love!... Yes!...

Folks!... We need,…Jesus!... Yes!... To,…”stand-up” / for: us!... As,…The-Holy-Spirit / guides-us-into: all-things!... *(both-known-and: unknown)*… Amen.

Who-do-you,…know?... Who, could use your,…support?... Whose,…”rights” / have-been: trampled?... Whose,…”talents-and-skills” / have-been: dismissed?... Whose,…”voice” / isn’t-being: heard?...

Yes!... It-may-be, quite,…”risky!”… To,…step-out / for-someone: else!... But,…Oh’ / it’s-so: Right!... Amen.

Loving-God!... “Help us, to-love-others,…as / You’ve-always: Loved-Your-Son!... Our-Beloved-Jesus!”… Amen.

Dear-reader!... “Adoption-Changes-Lives!”… Yes!...

We-are-all,…”Children-of-God!”… By-in-and-thru, our exercised,…”Faith” / in: Jesus-of-Nazareth!... And, it’s because,…of-our,…”Faith” / that-we-become; co-heirs-with,…The-Son!... *(inside: His-Father’s-Kingdom)*…

And, as members of,…God’s-Family / our-identity, and future: is changed!... Yes!... *(completely)*…

I-pray-that: “You, also-believe-in,…this / eternal-and-glorious: (Promise)!”… Amen.

Meanwhile, travel,…lightly-and-finish: well. Yes!... This-Race, we all,…call: Life!... *(follow: The-Holy-Spirit’s-Wisdom)*…

Remember, that you are not,…forgotten!... No, sir!... We, worship-a-living,…God / Who, is-the-keeper,…of: Time!... And,…of / Eternity!... Yes!...

In-closing: Father-in-Heaven!... “When, we’re tempted to feel,…rejected / forgotten-and-abandoned; help us, to ponder,…once-more / The-Love: You-Demonstrated, by sending us,…Jesus!”... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
116073_th.gif
116073_th.gif (7 KiB) Viewed 381 times
120147_th.gif
120147_th.gif (7.81 KiB) Viewed 381 times
104866_th.gif
104866_th.gif (7.97 KiB) Viewed 381 times