Izzy's Prayers

Post your prayers and prayer requests here.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Prayers

Post by izzyfalcon »

HERE-I-AM... / (“SEND-ME”)!…

Friends!... Let’s shine, a bit of Heaven,…onto / those-around; us!... Shall-we?... Let’s allow, what we’ve learned, ( from-our: Bible), to resonate!...

“May you, be guided daily,…by / God’s: selfless-love!”… Amen.

“Dear, Lord-Jesus!... I long, to be generous with my,…love / extending-it-to, everyone; in my life, according to,…Your-Will”… Amen.

Folks!... Dare-to-seek, God!... And, you will find,…Him!... ( guaranteed – by: The-Son’s-Message )

But, first,…you / “must”: believe!... Yes!... Why?...

Answer: Because, without,…Faith / it-is-impossible, to please: Almighty-God!... (Yahweh)

“Dear, Father-in-Heaven!... My Faith, has brought me,…countless / blessings: Yes!... Among them, is-the-truth,…that / when-I-seek, You: I-sense, Your-Presence!”… Amen.

“Who, am – I: God?”… (see: Exodus 3:11)

In the above, verse; Moses’ – response, to,…God’s-call / is directly, opposite to: Isaiah’s!... (see: Isaiah 6:8)

“Here-I-Am”… Send, Me!...

Yet, it’s understandable that,…when called / to-do-something, outside of our; “comfort-zone”,…we doubt: our-own-ability!... Yes!...

Dear-reader!... Our living-God, has given each of us,…unique-skills / and: gifts!... So, that,…we can fulfill / our purpose: here – on, Earth!... Amen.

“Dear-God, because of,…Your-Power / and: Grace!... Today, I possess the necessary,…”strength-and-confidence” / to complete, the tasks; which You, have called me,…to: do!... Yes!... Here-I-Am… Send,…Me!”… Amen.

Friends!... The,…Son-of-God, ( our-dearest: Jesus ); is urging us, to let go,…of / the-emotions; the wants and desires, that are harming our,…well-being!... “Now”,…is-the-perfect / time: reflect on who, you,…want-to: be!... Yes!...

Release, your old agendas. Leave, your old and tired,…ways / behind, and begin: “anew!”…

“Heavenly-Father!... I-am-ready, for a,…new-life / that is, focused: on serving, You!”... Amen.

I-Am-Ready!... Are, you?...(dear-reader). Oh’, how-I-pray: so!...

Folks!... God’s-own-Glory, is displayed in the,…”Face-of-Jesus!”… (figurative-speech)

This same, “Glory”,…is-made-to / “shine”: in our hearts, and in our minds!... (if-we-so: choose). Yes!...

“A-Light”,…revealing / knowledge, of: God’s-Glory!... This, is what,…The-Son / does: “reveal-knowledge!”… About,…His-Father’s-Kingdom!... ( see: 2nd Corinthians 4:6 )

Do you,…”display” / Jesus’-Glory: in your hearts, and in your,…face?... Oh’, how-I-pray: so!...

“Like-Father!... Like,…Son!”… And,…”Like-Son!... Like,…Followers!”… Or,…not!...

Devote yourself, to developing a closer,…relationship / with-your: Creator!... ( by-in-and-thru: worshipping, His-Son ).

Reflect, their,…”Divine-Light” / by-showing, kindness; patience-and-generosity, with others!... Yes!...

Spread, their,…”qualities” / here-on-this: Earth!... Who of us, will,…even / “Dare?”…

To serve, God’s-Kingdom?... Look-ahead, and focus on your,…actions; knowing that, your actions are following,…Christ-Jesus’, own: examples!... Amen.

In-closing: “Son-of-God!... Guide me, to nurture those,…around / me; with a listening-ear and a helping-hand!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
114282_th.gif
114282_th.gif (5.2 KiB) Viewed 97 times
115214_th.gif
115214_th.gif (4.53 KiB) Viewed 97 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Prayers

Post by izzyfalcon »

TODAY,…LORD-JESUS: (“TODAY”)!...

Friends!... The-Son’s-Promise, is not that,…life / will be easy, but-that; the journey will be, all worth,…it. Yes!...

One of the best ways, to measure your,…Faith / is by; how much you, “trust”,…God: even when blessings, don’t seem to be,…flowing!... Amen.

In these times, (Jesus-Teaches-To); take your eyes, off,…your problems: and to focus, on,…His-Father!...(Yahweh).

Folks!... Life’s most valuable experiences, are often found,…amidst / the-toughest-times!...

“Lord, Jesus!... The weight of my problems, dissolves in the,…”Light” / of: Your-Father’s-Grace, and Glory!”… Amen.

Dear-reader!... “May, The-Son’s,…inherited / Power; rest-upon-you and be made, perfect in all of your personal,…weaknesses!”… Amen. (see: 2nd Corinthians 12:9).

Note-well, our,…Apostle-Paul’s / next-declaration: (see: Romans 8:28).

“And, we know that,…in-all-things / God, (works); for the good, of those who,…Love: Him!... Who, have been called,…according to: His-Purpose!”… Amen.

God, calls,…each-one-of / us; but, not,…”everyone” / chooses-to-answer: His-Call… Only, those,…who / in their own, hearts-and-minds; have clearly, chosen to love,…God: these very same, are witnesses of,…His-Good-Works!... (in their personal – lives)… Amen.

Friends!... God’s, intervention,…is-not-always / obvious; sometimes, He,…uses – circumstances: and very, unlikely people,…to help / us!... (who-believe).

In due time, and through,…retrospection / His-Hand, is revealed; in our life’s – journey!... Yes!...
“Dear, Father-in-Heaven!... When, I reflect on my,…life / and see, all the coincidences; that have led, me to where,…I am; I know, it is truly,…because / You: have been leading, The Way!”… Amen.

Folks!... How, we respond to circumstances,…that are beyond / our control; has a lot, to do with,…the depth of / our exercised: Faith!... Yes!...

“Son-of-God!... Help me, to cultivate my,…Faith; to grow spiritually. So, that,…my strong beliefs / can guide me; through any adversities!”… Amen.

“Mighty-Creator!...(Yahweh). Forgive me, for doubting the power,…and the strength / which, You; have bestowed upon, Your-Only-Son!”... (our-dearest: Jesus). Amen.

“Sweet-Jesus!... I praise, You!... For, Your-Infinite and Unfailing,…Love / for: Your-Father!”… Amen.

“Today, Lord-Jesus!... Let my life, be-a-prayer. Let me, be-so-close,…to / You, that; You become a part, of my every,…conversation!”… Amen.

“Let me, be open to,…the / Holy-Spirit’s-Presence; so that, I can sense,…Your-Father’s-Power: at work. Yes!... At work, inside this world,…which / You-Jesus: created!... By-Your-Father’s / Command!”… Amen.

“Let me, be-so-filled,…with / Your-Love; so that, it flows out,…to: others. Yes!... Today, Lord-Jesus!... Today!... Let-my-life, be a prayer,…for / others-to: follow!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
20953484_1139455256186760_1354219923028660474_n.jpg
20953484_1139455256186760_1354219923028660474_n.jpg (40.25 KiB) Viewed 13 times
21740626_10158563766037355_8510039362250550419_n.jpg
21740626_10158563766037355_8510039362250550419_n.jpg (31.02 KiB) Viewed 13 times
the-waves-of-life_thumb30.jpg
the-waves-of-life_thumb30.jpg (32.64 KiB) Viewed 13 times