Izzy's Prayers

Post your prayers and prayer requests here.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Prayers

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:01 pm

“COME-PRAY,…WITH-ME!”…

No, dear-friends,…ours, is not a new program. Not a new plan. But, something I believe,…sent from Heaven itself; to call us, (who believe), to this place,…of greatest effectiveness. On our knees, humbling ourselves,…before our Creator, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Glorious-Name),…and saying; “Dear God, we desperately need You. We have no new plan. We have no new thing, that we can offer,…to this world; or our nation. What we need, is for You,…to send; Your Son, (Jesus)!”… Amen.

From personal experience, I can say that things don’t ever end,…with prayer; that’s always the beginning place, but it’s never the ending place. And, so,…please pray with me:

“Heavenly-Father, I thank You,…for allowing us, (Your Son’s Faithful Followers); to be a part of what, You are doing. Father, You could do this all,…on Your own. You don’t need us. But, You invite us to join,…You; (through Your Son, Jesus),…and we are so grateful. Thank-You, Father!”… Amen.

“Yes, Father,…thank You, for calling us to prayer; thank You for calling us, to serve,…Your Son; in a place of humility, in a place of repentance. We, (The Faithful-Believers), recognize that You,…Father; have everything for us!”… Amen.

“So, dear God,…we commit ourselves; to seeking Your Face, constantly. And we offer, You,…our voices; our minds, our hands and feet. Here we are, dear God. Show us how to release, Your-Power,…to bring increased, Honor and Glory; to You. And too bring about, a new-awakening,…amongst, Your people; that accomplishes only, Your purposes,…in our daily lives!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!..

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=6825
Attachments
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif (1.37 MiB) Viewed 5004 times
18946752_217901888730814_6446148571539439616_n.gif
18946752_217901888730814_6446148571539439616_n.gif (2.66 MiB) Viewed 5004 times
11274977_705073706267765_596392086_n.gif
11274977_705073706267765_596392086_n.gif (182.94 KiB) Viewed 5004 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:05 pm

“HE’S,…MINDFUL-OF-YOU!”…

Friends. There are, so many,…”things” / trying-to, steal-our-peace; our Joy,…and / affect-our: personal lives, in negative ways!...

Praise-God!... For, our,…Bible!... Yes!...

A true-blueprint, to aid us,…(who-believe) / in these, most: difficult-and-challenging, of,…times!...

I-for-one, glean,…from / The-Son’s, own: “Anointing!”…*(Jesus-of-Nazareth)*… Amen.

May, you,…dear-reader and friends / receive: “God’s-very-Best!”…

Our Creator, is,…indeed / a: “Good-God!”…*(Jehovah / His-Marvelous-Name)*…

Release, your,…Faith!...

Find,…”Christ-Jesus!”… And, allow,…The-Son / to be, that: point-of-contact!... For, only,…He, (Jesus) / is-your: “source!”…

No one, comes to,…The-Father / but,…by-in-and-thru: The-Son!... Amen.

Plant,…your,…Seed!...

I-for-one,…give / God: all-the-praise!...

It’s what,…His-Son / has-taught-me: to do, always!...

Begin, to read,…your / Bible!...

Folks!... As-you-do, you’ll find a,…”burning-fire” / for: God!... It, will-come-forth,…in / you!...

Yes!... Let, all of your,…expectations / soar-to: God!...

I pray, that: “You, dear-reader,…let me, be / your-servant,…as, together; we serve,…The-Son!”… Amen.

Build, your,…Faith / daily!... For, God,…only-speaks / giant-truths; which open, many-doors!...

The-Joy, found in,…The-Son / this, is our: truest-strength!...

Friends. I am praying, for you to,…feel / God’s-Presence: Yes!...

Receive,…”His-Spiritual-Guidance!”…

Folks!... In spite, of my many,…struggles / the weariness, and the feeling; of sometimes, being,…forgotten. I-for-one, have learned the greatest,…”secret” / in-the: world.

Yes!... Jesus,…Returns!...

Name, anything that,…is / “good”; in this life, and Satan,…will try / to,…steal: it!...

He’s, trying to destroy,…everything / “good”: about you, and about,…me!...

Don’t, let,…him / steal-your: “Faith!”… Your,…Love, (for-others); you hopes, your desire to,…”Trust” / in: God!... Amen.

Friends. God’s-Purposes, (by-in-and-thru / Jesus); don’t mix, with,…Satan’s!...

We, are,…”God’s-Property!”…

Bought-and-Redeemed!... Even,…”Ransomed!”… All done, by the,…shed-blood / of: The-Son!...

Today, I,…”plant-in-you” / (dear-reader): this,…“Seed-of-Faith!”…

Yes!... The-Son, (Jesus),…paid-the-price!... In,…full / we-were: bought!...(Please-read, 1st Corinthians 6: 19-20)…

And, so,…I-freely / submit-to: my,…only,…Saviour!...

I pray, that: “You, come-to-see,…that-you’re / unique-and-irreplaceable; there’s, no one,…else / quite: like-you!... And, the same,…is-most / true, of: The-Father and His-Son!... Each, uniquely-proper. Separate-yet,…both, filled / with: Love-for-You!”… Amen.

Folks!... Our battle, is-not,…with / God!... For, He,…(Yahweh / if-you-prefer); is always,…(“MINDFUL,…OF,…YOU”)!...

Remember, always,…that-we’ve / been, well-equipped: with many, “spiritual-weapons!”…

Our, Enemy,…is / devious: and doesn’t, fight-fair!... Little, does,…he / know-that: the-ultimate-victory, is already,…ours!...*(although, indeed / many: smaller-skirmishes-remain)*…

Even so,…(“Just-Come / Sweet-Jesus”)!...

Yes!... Just,…Come!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=6735
Attachments
20859665_10214016114226854_260753013637906432_n.gif
20859665_10214016114226854_260753013637906432_n.gif (227.57 KiB) Viewed 4976 times
31791633_716448228744839_28515597843169280_n.jpg
31791633_716448228744839_28515597843169280_n.jpg (45.29 KiB) Viewed 4976 times
14591609_941675742631380_3849862743141885440_n.jpg
14591609_941675742631380_3849862743141885440_n.jpg (70.71 KiB) Viewed 4976 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:06 pm

“WHAT-PEACE,…AND / PROSPERITY?”…

Friends. What-or-who, is it,…that / you: adore?...

Do you, talk to,…(“Jesus”); as if, He,…were-a-member / of: your-own-family?...

Oh’, how-I-pray,…so!... Amen.

Is your, conversation with our,…Saviour / authentic?...

Is it,…”Loving” / and: real?...

Who-of-you, really makes this,…”subject-matter” / personal?...

We,…(“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”); worship a, living-God,…*(Jehovah / His-Wonderful-Name)*,…Who: piles-high, all the mountains!...

Yes!... He’s,…”dug-deep” / the gorges; and has, traced the rivers,…with / His-own: Fingers!...

He, knows,…all-the-stars / by their: personal-names. And, has also,…”numbered” / all the hairs: on your, own,…head!...*(not-just / counted)*… But, indeed,…”numbered”… Amen.

This,…Creator / of-ours; has also, hung-our-globe,…perfectly, on-what-seems: to be, much,…”nothingness!”…*(so-we-think)*…

Folks!... This, same,…God / Loves: you!... Let-this-truth, resonate inside the,…inner-most-parts / of-your-own: hearts-and-minds!...

Dear-reader and friends. Knowing that, God,…Loves / me, (by-in-and-thru / Jesus); has also, helped me,…to understand / Who: I-am!...

And, what,…each-of-us / is ultimately, called: to do!...

This,…”spiritual-knowledge” / produces a stillness; which-runs-deep, through my own,…character!...

I,…listen-to-Jesus!... As, His-Voice,…speaks-to-me / by-in-and-thru: the many, written-pages of our,…”Holy-Scriptures!”… Amen.

I pray, that: “You, awaken and seek,…His-Father’s-Face!”… Amen.

We-are-those, who,…carry / The-Son: wherever, we go!...

Pray-with-me, won’t,…you?...

“Sweet-Jesus!... Let,…Your-Presence,…fill / and influence: everything, I,… do-and-say!”… Amen.

Yes!... “Lord, help me,…today-and-tomorrow / to be, a constant: reflection-of-You!... For, it’s in,…Your-Mighty-Name / that-we, (who-believe): are heard, of our,…Father-in-Heaven!”… Amen.

Yes!... Please,…hear-our / pleas!...

Meanwhile, let us,…all / give-onto-others; as if, they be,…”Seeds”: which, you-and-I,…have / sown!...

Don’t give, as if,…its / some-debt: you’re-paying, back,…to / someone!...

You see, (dear-reader and friends); Almighty-God, takes your,…”Seed-Planting” / and multiplies it: all for,…His / Glory!...

And, He,…does / so: as, only,…He / sees-fit!...

Anything, we do,…for / “good”: is-a-seed!...

This means, your,…Love!... Your,…Time!... Your,…Prayers!... Your,…Compassion!... Especially, for those,…of-our-own / “Household-of-Faith!”… Amen.

Know-this-truth!... The,…”Sowers” / hold-the-right: to actually, expect to receive,…a / Harvest!...

So, measure-well,…what-you / plant. Know, that,…our / Creator: is-for-you. And, not,…against / you!...

I pray, that: “You, dear-reader,…receive a glimpse / of-your: (Harvesting)!”… Amen.

Let, us,…together / “Sow”… Yes!... These,…”Seeds-of-Faith!”… For, it shall be,…multiplied / onto-you. And, in ways,…that / you: need-it-most!...

Our,…(“Prosperity”),…is / a: Spiritual-One!...

Thereafter, and secondly,…we / can-grow: in all other, areas. Covering, every aspect of our,…personal-lives!...

I pray, that: “Your, health,…prospers / even-as: our own, (Spirit),…is / prospering!”… Amen.

Friends. Expect,…”things”,…to change / for-you. We,…cannot / Love: “Mammon”,…and,…God!...*(equally-so)*…

And, a,…”double-minded / person”,…God / cannot-ever: use to His,…”Good!”…

So, don’t limit your thoughts,…of,…”Prosperity”,…to mean / only: “Money!”…

Wisdom-and-Understanding, is what our,…King-Solomon / prayed-the-most: for!...

And, when,…he / received-it: all-else, fell into,…place!... Yes!... All-else, simply,…”followed” / right-behind: (“PEACE,…AND,…PROSPERITY”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=6690
Attachments
20272273_1501102729948135_1681864229100978176_n.gif
20272273_1501102729948135_1681864229100978176_n.gif (1.84 MiB) Viewed 4958 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:51 pm

“OH’,…HOW-I-PRAY,…SO!”…

Friends. I-personally-believe, that,…*(John 14: 28 )*… Is, indeed,…one-of, (if-not); the most, effective utterances,…our / Lord, (Jesus): has-ever-spoken, publicly!... Amen.

“The-Father, is-greater,…than / I”… *(Jesus-speaking)*…

The-Religionists, will do their best,…in explaining / even-this, away; by saying, that-there,…are / three, (3): persons-in-one. And, that,…Almighty-God / Jehovah: His-Glorious-Name!... Holds, a-complex-nature!...

Folks!... This, is complete,…”hog-wash!”…

Nowhere, in our,…Bible / is-the-mention: of-such-lies!...

Let us, (“Jesus’-Faithful-Believers”); always-remember, that,…Jesus / spoke: no-guile, (or-lies)!...

He, cannot!... Why?...

Answer: Because, He,…(Jesus) / is-the: Son-of-God!... The,…One / and: Only!...

Remember-this-truth!... Believing, in,…The-Son / is-indeed; a-set-forth, criteria. One, put-in-place,…by / His-Father!...

This, equates to,…”Eternal-Life!”…

*(read, John 5: 24)*…

Guard,…the / otherwise-known: “Simplicity-of-Christ!”…

“The-Father,…(Judges) / no-one. But, has given,…(All-Judgment) / to-the: Son!”... *(read, John 5: 22 )*… And, specifically,…this / pertains – to: (“All,…Flesh”)!... Amen.

This is why, our,…Jesus / is-called: “The-Son,…of,…Man!”…

God, has given,…His-Son / “Authority”: to execute,…”Judgement!”…

You-see, although our,…Jesus / is-the, (“first-born”): of all,…”Creation!”… He, (Jesus),…is-also / born-of-woman!...

Although, initially-and-originally,…a,…(“Spirit”) / Jesus; commissioned-by, His-Father,…also / passed-thru-the: “womb!”…*(like-any-other / fleshly: human)*…

And, hence-forth,…became / a: Man!... Amen.

I-must-insist, that,…there’s-an-error / grammatically-illustrated-in: *(John 1: 1 )*…

“The-Word”,…which, is-to-say / Jesus: cannot-be-both,…(“WITH”),…God!... To later, be mentioned,…that / He, (Jesus),…(“WAS”): God,…also!...

Folks!... Either, Jesus,…was,…(“WITH”),…God!... Or, He,…(Jesus / The-Word),…(“IS”): God,…Himself!...

The, whole-sentence-structure,…of / (*John 1: 1 )*…. Is-completely-incorrect!... Amen.

Yet!... Millions, still today,…cling-on-to / this: (“Error”)!... By, calling,…our / Jesus: God,…Himself!...

The-Son, of,…God / would-have: told us, so!... Were, He,…ever to have / been: God,…Himself!...

Dear-reader and friends. I pray, that,…you: “Come-to-realize, that,…God / Never,…(WAS): anything!”… No, sir!... All-the-contrary, is most,…true!...

God,…(“has-always”),…been!... Yes!... He’s,…from / “Everlasting-to-Everlasting!”… Amen.

Or,…He,…is / not!...

It appears, clear-to-me,…that, mankind; has indeed, delve into,…God’s-Word: by,…(“Adding”): to the,…”written-truths”,…of / God!...

And, so,…we’ve been / “plagued”: by, God!... *(as-a-result)*… *(Please-read, Revelation 22: 18 )*…

And, because,…we’ve / delve-into-altering: or-taking-away, from this,…written / Word!... God, has promised,…to,…those, responsible; that-they, will not,…(”possess-a-share”) / in: eternal-life!...

*(Please-read, Revelation 22: 19 )*…

Friends. You, cannot,…claim-to-be / (“WITH”): anyone!... To, thereafter,…also-claim / to-be,…that: (very-same),…”person!”…

Use,…your / “God-Given-Reasoning!”... This type, of,… thinking / is-completely: “absurd-and-ludicrous!”…

As-I-receive, this,…truth / I conclude, that; it is, mankind’s own,…interest / which has: adulterated,…*(John 1: 1 )*…

Don’t-be-so,…”gullible!”… The, very,…(”scribes-of-old”) / in an effort, to appease; their own, kings-of-old,…most-certainly; had much, to do,…in,…(“adding”): and/or,…in,…(“taking-away”),…here-a-little / and: there-a-little!... Amen.

Yes!... As they, saw-fit!... To meet,…”The-Religionist’s” / own-hidden-agendas!... Wherever, deemed-necessary!...

To, in turn,…influence / the-general-masses. Such, has always been,…The-Roman / Catholic-Church: and its, powerful-influence. This, global-institution,…(“since-its-inception”),…has / managed; to persuade, millions, for,…”eons-now!”…

Yes!... Satan’s-own-Presence!... A,…”Roaring-Lion” / lurking-about: seeking, whom to devour!... Right-inside, our very own,…places / of: worship!...

Devious,…Deeds!... We’ve been, forewarned. Have you,…read it?...

(“OH’,…HOW-I-PRAY,…SO”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=6450
Attachments
18949150_451904715170395_2595164586231463936_n.gif
18949150_451904715170395_2595164586231463936_n.gif (216.44 KiB) Viewed 4620 times
340899_th.gif
340899_th.gif (7.98 KiB) Viewed 4620 times
103327_th.gif
103327_th.gif (46.76 KiB) Viewed 4620 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Nov 02, 2019 1:56 pm

“AUTUMN,…IN,…WISCONSIN!”…

On, *(October 31, 2019)* / we had: four, (4),…inches-of-snow. Our, high-temps, barely-reached / 32 – degrees. And, we experienced, (as-usual),…a gusty / north-westerly-wind, of: just above, 30 mph…

Yes!... Although, officially,…it’s not, until / today: *(November 3, 2019)*… That, we actually, are asked to,…change-back / our-clocks, (one-hour): I would swear, that,…”Winter” / has-indeed, arrived!... *(early-in-Wisconsin)*…

Folks!... With the,…”Holiday-Season”,…fast-approaching / I want to; invite you, all,…to exchange / “Season’s-Greetings!”…

Perhaps, you have a special,…need-or-request / a – crisis: in your, personal life?... Maybe, you would like me,…to / write-back: and include, an-intercessory-prayer?...*(for you and your / family-members)*…

Despite, our-modern-day,…digital-world / I’m, very-much; old-school, when it comes,…to / personalizing: a written-note, and/or,…post-card!...

I believe, we all need,…to be / Loved!... And, one special way,…of / showing-appreciation; for one, another,…is to / take-the-time: to say, so,…in / writing!... Amen. *(a-lost-art / indeed: dear-reader and friends)*…

And, so,…I-dare-share / my address:

Israel Falcon,…(Izzy)!...
1860 27th Avenue
Apt. # 204
Kenosha, Wisconsin 53140

Perhaps, there’s-an-issue,…you need /to discuss: more privately?... I-for-one, can appreciate the notion,…of / not-wanting-to: express yourself, (intimately), within such a,…”public-platform!”…

Although,…(”Nethugs.com”) / has been, truly; a growing-and-healing, experience,…personally / for me: as-a-writer, by,…hobby!... Amen.

Yes!... I’ve enjoyed, the opportunity-and-space,…given / to me; graciously-so, by our,…wonderful: “Webmaster!”…

At-this-site, I’ve met many,…”God-Fearing-Folks!”…

For over, nine, (9),…years / now: I’ve been sharing-my-zeal. With regard, to this,…uniquely-proper / Faith!... *(of-ours)*…

An average, of,…only / 10 – 20 : people, would visit my blogs,…in the / very-beginning!... And, today,…(“Praise-God”) / all-done-for: His-Glory!...

Yes!... Now-a-days, I’m being visited,…by over / 2, 500: registered-viewers, daily!... *(on-average)*…

Yes!... We’ve come, a-long-way,…”together” / friends!... We are, those few,…the very / ones; whom-have-freely, married,…our: “Master!”… *(Jesus-the-Christ)*… Amen.

Yes!... Spiritually-speaking, I’ve shared my perspective,…knowing that / not always: everyone agrees. Yet!... Surprisingly-enough, there appears to be,…present,…an-ever-growing / “Interest”: in what, I have,…to-share!...

And, for this,…I-am-truly / “Grateful”… Yes!... This,…”Thanksgiving-Season” / I’m-grateful: to Almighty-God, (Jehovah / His-Glorious-Name): for your, lives!...

Won’t you, share-your-sentiments?... I’m looking forward, to being,…pleasantly-surprised / by-your: correspondence, in the mail…

Pray, with me: “May our, Heavenly-Father,…over-shadow, your / entire-household; with His-Glorious-Grace!... With,…His,…Tender / Mercies!... And, with,…His,…Bountiful-Love!... As, together,…we / remain,…as, The-Son / desires most: Yes!...

To be,…as,…(One)!”... Amen.

Yes!... In,…His-Son’s / Precious-Name, of: Jesus!... We,…pray!...

“May,…The-Son’s / own, Healing-Hands; touch each, and every one,…of you / who, reads: this personal-passage, today. May, Jesus’,…(bestowed-powers) / come-to-mend, all; the-broken-hearts,…and / minds: out-there!”… Amen.

“May, His-Father,…continue / feeding-us, with the necessary; (strengths),…to: keep-this-Faith!”... *(Alive)*… Amen.

Yes!... As we, patiently-await,…for / His-Son’s: return!...

“May, we, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); continue in our,…(good-works) / onto-others. Always, doing so,…in / Love!... Knowing, all-the-while,…that / this-is-that, which does; indeed,…follow-us / into: the-hear-after!”... Amen. *(Yes!... Our-Good-Works)*…

Folks!... This is, how,…the-entire-planet / shall-know,…that, we belong: to,…”Christ-Jesus!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=6405
Attachments
331561_th.gif
331561_th.gif (7.91 KiB) Viewed 4607 times
20272273_1501102729948135_1681864229100978176_n.gif (1.84 MiB) Viewed 4607 times
23472190_1182819358517016_7635383171191412680_n.jpg
23472190_1182819358517016_7635383171191412680_n.jpg (132.58 KiB) Viewed 4607 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:46 pm

“PRAY-THIS-PIECE,…WITH / ME!”…

“Heavenly-Father!... We, Your,…servants / desire-most, to: offer ourselves, in-perfect-union,…with / Your-Son!... Yes!... With,…our / Jesus!... Offering, our,…utmost-affection / and: devotions!”… Amen.

“Almighty-God!... So, Merciful-and-Gracious!... Grant, us,…(“Your-Son’s-Followers”) / perseverance: in all, good-works. As, through our,…grievous-faults / we, beseech: You!”… Amen.

Now,…”Son-of-God!... Please, pray-for-us. For, we,…(Your-Followers) / rejoice-in: You!... Knowing, that,…because of / Your-Deeds: we, today,…have / Your-Father’s-Gift!... Yes!... Eternal-Life!”… Amen.

“Hear-our-prayer!... Sweet-Jesus!... Let, our,…out-cries / come-to: You!... Because, of,…Your / Loving-Kindness: The-Father, promises to grant,…us / pure: Hearts-and-Minds!… Our, relics,…we-leave-behind / knowing-that: Your-Father’s-Mercy, has pardoned our,…numberless / sins!”… Amen.

“Glory-to-God!... *(Yahweh / His-Eternal-Name)*… We, praise,…You!... We, bless,…You!... We, worship,…You / by: in-and-thru, Your,…only-begotten / Son!... Jesus!”… Amen.

“Receive-our-Prayers!... You, (Sweet-Jesus) / Who: stands-at-the, right hand,…of / The-Father!... For, Your-Father,…alone / is: Good-and-Holy!... Because-of-You, Jesus!... We, (The-Believer),…ask / Your-Father: for,…His / Gracious-Mercy!”… Amen.

“Yes!... Cleanse-our, hearts-and-lips,…You / Mighty-God!... Purify, us, (Your-Son’s-Friends): so, we may continue,…to / proclaim: Your-Holy-Gospel… Grant, us,…Your / Blessings: Father-in-Heaven!... Be, with us,…morning-and-nights. And, by the words,…of / The-Gospel: may-our-sins, be finally,...taken-away!”… Amen.

“For, we-are-those,…who / believe-in: One-Lord!... Jesus-the-Christ!... And, in,…One-God!... *(Yahweh / His-Glorious-Name)*… Yes!... The, Son-of-God,…born / of: The-Father!... Before, all-ages. Begotten-and not,…made. And, of,…One / Mindset; with-the,…very / Father-of-Lights!”… Amen.

“Yes!... The-Father!... By, whom,…(all-things) / proceed!... Who, for us,…men-and-women / and: for our, Salvation-Sake,…sent-down / His-Son: from, Heaven,…itself!”… Amen.

“Yes!... We, Praise-without-End!... Today, both the,…Father-and-Son!”... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28106&start=7605
Attachments
332687_th.gif
332687_th.gif (7.64 KiB) Viewed 2749 times
341921_th.gif
341921_th.gif (7.96 KiB) Viewed 2749 times
342125_th.jpg
342125_th.jpg (34.49 KiB) Viewed 2749 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:14 pm

“LET,…US / PRAY!”…

“Heavenly-Father!... Of,…Your-Kingdom / there-is-no: End!... For, Your-Son,…had / taught-us-so!... You, Father,…are the very / Giver-of-Life!... And, from,…Whom / The-Son: as well, The-Holy-Spirit,…both / proceed!”... Amen.

“Yes!... Together, we, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers): adore-and-glorify, Your-Name,…of / *(Yahweh)*… For, we-are-those,…who / confess: one-baptism, of the,…Spirit!... Yes!... For, the-ultimate-forgiveness,…of / our-countless-sins!”… Amen.

And, we also,…await / The-Resurrection, of: The-Dead!... Patiently-and-with / much: Glee!... For, we know that,…Eternal-Life / awaits-us-in: the world, to come!”… Amen.

“To You,…Sweet-Jesus!... Thank-You, for making,…atonement / in-our-stead. Yes!... For, all those offenses-and-negligence,…of / our: past-present, and yet,…future!... Therefore, may we all,…who-believe / profit, from: Your, accomplished,…Merits!”… Amen.

“To, You,…Mighty-God / Who, in: Your-Wondrous-Dignity, have reconciled us,…onto / You!... We, (The-Believer),…today / Praise: Your-Holy-Name!... *(Yahweh)*… Father-in-Heaven!... Your-Son, (Jesus) / restored-to-us: a brand new, dearness-and-nearness,…with / You!”… Amen.

“And, for this,…Truth / we-are: eternally-grateful. May we, be,…partakers / as, joint-heirs: with,…Your-Son!... Yes!... In, Love!... In,…Unity!... In,…Cause-and-Vision!... As, well,…in / Mindset-and-Mission!”… Amen.

“To, You,…Son-of-God!... We, (who-believe),…offer, You / humbly: our-complete-loyalty. Hoping, that it becomes,…a-pleasing-fragrance / to-both, You: and,…Your / Father!”... Amen.

“Friends!... Today, we-give,…Voice / to-our: (thanks)!... By, recounting,…all-of / Jesus’: Wondrous-Works!... For, we-are-those,…who / Love: The-House, in which,…The-Father / and, His-Son: dwell… Yes!... The-Tenting-Place, of,…their / Glory!”… Amen.

“Gather,…(Not) / our: Spirit!... Onto, the hands of,…those / whose-acts: consist of, many,…bribes-and-crimes. For, we,…shall-walk / in: integrity, instead. Yes!... Redeemed, by,…Jesus!... And, Yes!... Also,…pitied-and-saved / by: the very, Hand-of-God!”... *(His-Father / in: Heaven, itself)*…

“Our, feet,…stand-on / level-ground. As, we,…assemble / ourselves: always-blessing, You!... Our,…Father-of-Lights!... Glory, be-to-You / and, to: Your-Son!... As, it was,…in the / very-beginnings. As, it is,…right-now / and: ever-shall-be!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28106&start=7545
Attachments
126658_th.gif
126658_th.gif (6.56 KiB) Viewed 2747 times
126770_th.gif
126770_th.gif (5.56 KiB) Viewed 2747 times
111522_th.gif
111522_th.gif (7.96 KiB) Viewed 2747 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:25 pm

“UNTIL,…HIS,…RETURN!”…

“Dear,…Son-of-God!... Yes!... Sweet-Jesus!... Intercede, for us, (Your-Faithful-Followers): onto, Your-Father,…in / Heaven!... Yes!... Petition-this-Prayer, for us,…who shall / forever: Honor, Your-Memory!”… Amen.

“May,…Your-Father / who – is: also, ours. May, He,…*(Yahweh)*…accept, all which,…He / Himself: calls, good. May, He,…find in us / as we continue: to offer, our reasonable service,…a-true / and-pure: heart!”… Amen.

“Dear-reader and friends. It is, right-and-just,…that we / lift-up, our: Spirit!... Yes!... In, thanksgiving-and-gratitude, towards both,…The-Father / and: His-Son!... For, we-are-those,…who / truly: plead-to-differ, and to distinctly-recognize,…the uniqueness / present-between: The-Father, and His-Son!... As well, the,…Holy-Spirit!”… Amen.

“Yes!... Through, many-revelations,…we’ve / come-to-know: and to also, confess the existing,…Glory / of-the: Father-and-Son!... For, unceasingly,…He, (Jesus) / has taught, us: so!... There’s an inseparable, One-ness,…in / equality, and: in-celestial-majesty,…present. Although, The-Father,…remains / the: Most-High-God!”… Amen.

“Bless us,…Father-in-Heaven!... Yes!... Bless, all,…who-read / this supplication: today. Whose, Faith-and-Devotions,…are known / by-only: You!... Yes!... Let, Your-Blessings,…be-for-the / good, of-our: Spirit!... For, the,…Hope / which-we-live: of-our, Salvation!... And, for,…Your-Deliverance / from-all: Harm!”… Amen.

“To-You, our,…eternal-and living / God!... *(Yahweh)*… We,…(Jesus’-Faithful-Followers) / offer-in, Unity; our-earnest,…fellowship. Observing, the memory,…of,…Your-Son’s / Sacrifices!... By, Your-Son’s-Merits,…and / prayers, grant us; (who-believe),…that, we-be-always; fortified, by the,…very-help,…of / Your: Protecting-Arms!”…

“Yes!... By-in-and-thru / Your-Son’s: Holy-Name!... *(of – Jesus)*… Accept, today,…Holy / Father!... Our, personal-worship. And, provide for our,…households / Your-own-Peace!... Save, us,…Father!... As, we,…believe / wholly-in: Your-Son’s-Message!”... Amen.

“Cause, us,…to-be-numbered / and: included in the, flock,…which / You, (God): have-chosen and destined, for: Your-own-Son!... For, He,…(Jesus) / gladly-accepts, all-those; whom,…You / have-given: Him!”... Amen.

“Yes!... We, have always,…been / Yours!... And, now,…Father / You: share us, with,…Your-Son!... Never, shall-we-forget,…to / break-bread, in: memory-of-Jesus!... Your, Holy,…Son!... For, You,…Father / bestowed-upon, Him: Many-Eternal-Gifts!”... Amen.

“Yes!... To include, Your-own,…Supreme-Majesty!... Father, of which,…we / reverence, today: in-unending-ways. Most, humbly,…we / implore, You: Almighty-God!... Before, Your-Divine-Majesty,…we / freely; confess-and-receive, Your-Son!”... Amen.

“Who, happens to be,…filled-with / every-grace, and: Heavenly-Blessing!… We, also,…pray / for-those: who, have gone,…before us: with many, signs-of-Faith!... And, who,…now / rest: in-the-sleep, of,…Peace!”... Amen.

“Yes!... Until,…You / Father: Resurrect, them!... And, finally / we-pray-that: You,…Father!... Also, grant us,…a-place-of / comfort: and, of,…much / spiritual-light, and: Peace!”…

“Yes!...*(UNTIL,…THE-RETURN / OF: YOUR-SON)*… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28106&start=7410
Attachments
thumbnail (8).jpg
thumbnail (8).jpg (186.15 KiB) Viewed 2727 times
thumbnail (7).jpg
thumbnail (7).jpg (169.86 KiB) Viewed 2727 times
thumbnail (6).jpg
thumbnail (6).jpg (160.86 KiB) Viewed 2727 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:11 pm

“IN-YOUR,…BOUNDLESS / MERCY!”…

“Heavenly-Father!... *(Yahweh / Your-Eternal-Name)*… We,…(Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”) / implore,…You / today. Yes!... We, plead for admittance,…into / Your-Kingdom!... But, not by any,…measuring / of-our-own: merits. No, sir!... But, rather,…by / freely-granting-us: Your-own-Pardon!”… Amen.

“Yes!... By-in-and-thru / the-shed-blood; of-our, Jesus!... Yes!... Create-in-us, (who-believe),…a-brand-new / Spirit!... One, of,…much / sanctity: filled with, many-good-deeds. Bestow upon us, dear,…God / Your-Eternal-Blessings!”… Amen.

“Yes!... As, we,…in / Unity: Honor-and-Glorify, both,…You-and-Your / only-begotten: Son!... We, also,…today / give-our-pledge, of: Faith!... As, we join,…in / union: and of, free-will,…with / Your-Anointed-One!”…

“Yes!... Father-in-Heaven!... We, are-most-mindful,…of / our-future: Resurrection!... Taught, by our,…Saviour / and, formed-by: Your-Written-Word!... Deliver us, we,…plead / You: Creator, of all,…things. Yes!... Deliver, us,…from / every-evil: past, present-and-yet,…to: come!”… Amen.

(“IN-YOUR,…BOUNDLESS / MERCY”)!... Grant, us,…dear / Father: Your-Peace, in our days. That, by,…Your-Compassionate-Aid / we-may-be: ever free, from all,…turmoil. Yes!... Help us, to receive this,…Your / Aid; so that, we may finally reach,…Life-Everlasting!”… Amen.

“Yes!... By-in-and-thru / Your-Son, our: Lord-and-Saviour!... Who, lives with,…You / Father: in-total, Unity!”… Amen.

“And, to,…You / Son-of-God!... Regard, (Not),…our-sins. But, rather,…recognize / our: Faith!... We strive, in exercising it,…all according / to: Your-Father’s-Will… Yes!... You / Jesus-the-Christ!... Son, of our,…living / God!”... Amen.

“For, it’s by the,…very will / of: Your-Father!... That, we,…today / ask-of: You!... To, make-us-cling,…to / Your-Commandments!... Yes!... To, Love,…one-another / Jesus: as, You,…have / Loved: us. Never, shall we, (Your-Faithful-Followers) / permit, to be: separated, from,…You!”… Amen.

“Yes!... Because, of,…Your-Goodness / Jesus!... You, have become our,…only / safe-guard: and our, effective-remedy, onto,…Eternal-Life!... As, we,…break-bread / today: we call, upon,…Your-Precious-Name!... *(of / Jesus)*…

Yes!... “FOR-OUR,…SALVATION / SAKE!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28106&start=7350
Attachments
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif (1.37 MiB) Viewed 2709 times
15207923_1563777803637704_1171231916_n.gif
15207923_1563777803637704_1171231916_n.gif (188.55 KiB) Viewed 2709 times
IMAG0951.jpg
IMAG0951.jpg (1.01 MiB) Viewed 2709 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:44 pm

CASTING-ASIDE-ALL,…DEEDS / OF: “DARKNESS!”…

“Father!... We, are not,…worthy / of: Your-Love!... Yet, we ask that,…You / but-speak: Your-Word!... And, our,…spirit / will-be: healed!”… Amen.

“What, return,…shall-we-make / to: You?... For, all that,…Your / Son: has-given-us?... Praising-Jesus!... I-shall-remain. We, shall be,…saved / from-our: enemies. What, has passed our,…lips / as: Truth!... May, we,…(Your-Son’s-Followers) / possess-in-purity: and, in both,…heart-and-mind. So, that,…what has been / given-to-us: in due time, becomes part of our,…healing / for: Eternity-to-Come!”… Amen.

“Holy, Holy, Holy!... Is our,…God!... *(Yahweh / His-Glorious-Name)*… Grant, us,…no-more / traces-of-sin; as we, reveal,…Your / once-known: mysteries. Yes!... We, shall,…share-them, with this,…hurting-and-lost / world: of ours!”… Amen.

“With, renewed-spirits,…may this, tribute / of-our-worship: be found, pleasing to,…You!... Our,…Most-High-God!... In the presence, of,…Your-Majesty / stands: Your-Son!... And, through,…Your-Mercy / may-we-obtain: final-forgiveness, for all that,…Your-Son / has-so-arduously: achieved!... Meaning, Your-Will,…Father-in-Heaven!”… Amen.

Dear-reader and friends. It is, now,…the time / to: Rise!... From, the,…sleep-of-sin. And, of the many,…religious / indifferences: present-out-there. Yes!... Let us, (who-believe), start our,…spiritual-preparation: expecting the return, of,…God’s-Son!...

And, do,…so / with-great: confidence!... Because, no one,…who / “waits-for-Jesus!”… Shall be, put-to-shame!... Amen.

Yes!... The-Son, comes in,…His-Father’s / Glory-and-Grace!... Yet, wielding a,…”Rod-of-Iron” / in: Hand!... Yes!... Much,…correction-by / Christ!... Shall, occur,…Yes!...

Let’s continue, praying: Shall-we?...

“Teach, us,…Your / Paths: Sweet-Jesus!... Glory, be to,…Your-Father / Who, was: in-the-beginning, is now,…and / ever-shall-be!... Son-of-God!... Stir-up, Your-Father’s-Might,…and / just-come. Be, our,…much-needed / Protector-and-Liberator!”… Amen.

“Rescue, us,…(Your-Followers) / from-the-dangers, that: threaten us, daily. And, lead us,…to / Your-Father’s: Salvation!... Yes!... You,…Sweet-Jesus!... Who, now,…lives / and, shall-reign-on: King-David’s-Throne!”… Amen.

In closing: It is, now,…the time / and-the-hour: for us, (who-believe),…to / wake-up: from our present,…”Spiritual-Stupor!”… Yes!... Because, our,…Lord / does-not: tarry!... Yes!... His, arrival,…is-closer-than / when-we, first: accepted, our exercised,…Faith!... Amen.

So, let us,…(“CAST-ASIDE,…DEEDS-OF-DARKNESS”)!...

And, let us,…live / honorably. Not, in,…quarreling-and-jealousy!... Instead, put-on,…The-Lord / Jesus!... That’s-right!... No one,…”who-waits” / shall-be-put, to: SHAME!...

So, stand-up-straight!... And, raise-your-heads. For, your,…Redemption / is-near-at: Hand!... Amen.

P. S. Finally!... “Be-Merciful / Almighty-God!... Toward us, who-are-assembled / before: Your-own-Son!... As, we prepare,…ourselves / for-the-coming: “Feast!”… Yes!...

Of,…our / Redemption!... Worthy, is,…Your-Son / not: us!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28106&start=7320
Attachments
11392454_1596994037255450_618171690_n.gif
11392454_1596994037255450_618171690_n.gif (303.22 KiB) Viewed 2706 times
14720403_946292485503039_4452681276948351437_n.jpg
14720403_946292485503039_4452681276948351437_n.jpg (68.69 KiB) Viewed 2706 times
22528299_1481092911944083_5465208501223238293_n.jpg
22528299_1481092911944083_5465208501223238293_n.jpg (53.48 KiB) Viewed 2706 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:05 pm

“ATTAINING,…HOPE!”…

“Sweet-Jesus!... You,…Son-of-God!... The sacred-rites, of those who call,…themselves / the-religious; are but, no real match,…when / compared to: Your-own-Sacrifices!”... Amen.

“We, (Your-Faithful-Followers),…need-not-wait, for another,…Saviour!... We, are-most-certain,…that, You / Jesus; are the only, Son-of-God!... *(Yahweh / His-Excellent-Name)*… Amen.

“Yes!... The-Anointed-One, of-the,…Father!... Our,…Redeemer!... May, we,…(who-believe) / come-to-show; our truest, Love,…for / You!... By, hearing-the-voice,…of / Your-Joy: in both, our,…hearts-and-minds!”… Amen.

“Yes!... For, there is much,…Glory / inside: Your-Spoken-Words!... You, our,…Good-Shepherd; and we,…Your / Guided-Flock!... Glory-be-to,…Your-Father / when, You: (Jesus), return-to-claim,…God’s-own / people!”… Amen.

“Meanwhile, may we,…serve / only, You: (Jesus)!... Always, with-the-purest,…of / intentions. Yes!... You,…Who / today: lives!... Because, everything, that was,…ever-written / of: You!... Was, simply,…for / our-own: edification-and-instruction!”… Amen.

“Yes!... That, through-the-patience,…and / encouragement; afforded-by-the, Holy-Scriptures,…we may, indeed: (“ATTAIN,…THIS,…HOPE”)!... Amen.

“Dear-reader and friends. May, we,…together / be-well-able; to live, in complete harmony,…with / one-another. Yes!... According, to the many,…examples / given-by, our: Christ-Jesus!... For, it is,…The-Son’s-Commandment; that-we, with,…One-Heart / and, One-Voice: come-to, Glorify,…His-Father!”… Amen.

“So, let us,…accept / one-another, (despite-personal-differences); as-our, Jesus,…has accepted / those-whom-have: finally-submitted, to,…and / today: Obey, His-Father!”... Amen.

“Now, dear-reader. May, our-living,…God / of: Hope!... Fill you, with all,…Joy-and-Peace; in this, our-exercised,…Faith!... So, that,…*(by-in-and-thru / The-Holy-Spirit)*…you, also / may-attain: this, beautiful-and-perfect,…Hope!”… Amen.

“For, ours,…is-an-abundance / Yes!... A-Spiritual-Perfection, of which,…we / strive-for: God’s-Favoring, always,…implied. May, we,…shine-forth / onto-others: Yes!... Onto, those,…who-freely / Hear-our-Voice!”... Amen.

“Let, us,…gather / The-Faithful-Ones; and have them, take-their-stance!... Before, God’s-Great,…White-Throne / of: Judgment!”… Amen. *(white / representing-the-color: of God’s-own-Purity)*…

In-closing: Folks!... Remember, always,…that: Happy, is,…he-or-she / who: does,…(Not): “Falter!”… Because, of,…God’s-Sent-Forth / Son!...

“Will,…You / Almighty-God: give us,…Life-Eternal?... And, shall not,…Your / Chosen-and-Destined: rejoice, in-by-and-thru,…Your-Son?... Show, us,…Father-in-Heaven / Your-Kindness!... And, grant,…us, (who-believe): Your-Salvation!”… Amen.

For, we have no,…”merits” / of-our-own: to depend, on. Therefore, help us,…with / Your-Mighty-Hands!... Through, Christ-Jesus!... Your-Appointed-Saviour!... For, those,…whom / so-ever-wills!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28106&start=6930
Attachments
21297883_1706293989677826_367104916512047104_n.gif
21297883_1706293989677826_367104916512047104_n.gif (658.63 KiB) Viewed 2677 times
20272273_1501102729948135_1681864229100978176_n.gif (1.84 MiB) Viewed 2677 times
24302530_475837289484110_220689494276308992_n.gif
24302530_475837289484110_220689494276308992_n.gif (410.28 KiB) Viewed 2677 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:35 pm

GLORY-BE,…TO-YOUR / “FATHER!”…

Dear-reader and friends. Stand, upon the heights,…of-our / Lord’s-Shoulders!... For, it is from,…here / that-we-behold; the-eternal-joy, that,…comes-to-us: from, His-Father!... *(our-living / God)*… Amen.

“May, Jesus,…be-with-you / and: your-own-spirit. For, we are,…spiritually-nourished / through: His-Personal-Teachings!... Yes!... Disdaining, the very things,…of / this: present-world!”… Amen.

“Yes!.. We, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers),…are those / who-yearn; for all, that,…Heaven: possesses. Yes!... By-in-and-thru / Jesus-the-Christ!”... Amen.

Folks!... There, is,…One / Who: stands-in-the, (“midst”),…of us. Because, of,…God’s-Son / we’ve-become, that; guiding-beacon, of,…Light!... Yes!... Onto, the,…unbeliever!... Amen.

Be assured, that,…His-Father / is-indeed: very near. As, we travel along,…this path / we call: Life!... *(we see / God: in-the-examples, given to us / by: His-Son)*…

So, always strive,…in / showing; your own, moderation. Let it be, known to all,…men-and-women / alike. Have-no-anxiety, let your petitions,…be-made-known / to: Almighty-God!... *(Yahweh / His-Infinite-Name)*…

“Yes!... In everything, by-our-prayers,…show us / Your-Favor: Dear-God!”... Amen.

“Hear-our-prayers, You,…Son-of-God!... Enlighten, the darkness,…of-our-minds. Filled-with-gratitude,…we, (Your-Followers) / present, our every: need,…to / You!”… Amen.

“Sweet-Jesus!... Stand-guard, over our,…own / hearts-and-minds; for we know, that,…You / are-indeed: most-kind. And, from,…Your-Father’s / Throne; won’t,…You / rouse: Your-Powers?... Yes!... And, just,…come!”… Amen.

“Because, of,…You / Jesus!... Your-Father, has forgiven,…the guilt / of-our: many sins. In,…Your-Father’s-Mercy,…we-are-now / cleansed; as-a-result, of,…Your-own / Adoration,…for, Your-God: and,…Father-in-Heaven!”… Amen.

“Hence-forth, we’ve become,…most-strong / not-fearing: always ready, to answer,…for / our: Faith!... As, we patiently,…await / Your-Return!... With, sincere-confessions,…we, (The-Faithful) / prepare-the-way, receiving: You,…Son-of-God!”… Amen.

“As, the dew,…from / Heaven; drops-down. As, the clouds,…rain / on-the: just. May, the,…Earth / be-opened, and: bud-forth,…You / our: Certain-Saviour!”… Amen.

Glory-be, to,…Your-Father!... Forever-and-ever!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28106&start=7230
Attachments
101630_th.gif
101630_th.gif (5.66 KiB) Viewed 2659 times
108288_th.gif
108288_th.gif (6.13 KiB) Viewed 2659 times
113111_th.gif
113111_th.gif (7.37 KiB) Viewed 2659 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:03 pm

AS-YOU-BOTH,…”LIVE!”…

Friends. We-are-those, stewards,…of-the-mysteries / of: Almighty-God!... *(Yahweh)*…

May, we always,…prove / trustworthy. For, it is,…The-Father / Who: has-passed-down, this special,…Authority / to: Judge!... Yes!... Onto, His-only,…begotten / Son!... *(with-regard / to: all-flesh)*…

Yes!... The-Son, today,…possesses / this: “Absolute-Authority!”… Amen.

Jesus, shall then,…bring / to: Light!... All, which is hidden,…in / darkness. Yes!... Our, Appointed,…Lord-and-Saviour / will-make-manifest: the intentions, of our,…hearts-and-minds / publicly-so!...

Be, assured,…that / everyone; will receive, *(upon / Jesus’-return)*…their, due / Praise!... And / or: condemnation!... For, we shall be,…measured / according-to-how: we, ourselves have measured,…(all-things)!...

Folks!... The, Son-of-God,…is / near; to all, who,…call-upon / His-Glorious-Name!... Amen.

And, so,…our-mouths / speak-only, praises. May, we all,…Bless / Your-Father’s: Holy-Name!... Yes!...

“Come,…Oh’, Lord!... And, delay,…not!... Forgive-the-sins, of,…Your-Father’s / chosen-people. The very ones, whom,…now / He, (God): has-given, onto,…You / Sweet-Jesus!... Look, with,…much / Favor: upon, Your-Devoted-Followers!”…

Dear-reader and friends. “May, our hearts,…express / our: love-and-gratitude. And, our,…resolve / to-belong; entirely, to,…Jesus!... Be, always,…most-true!”… Amen.

Yes!... We, (His-Faithful-Followers),…contemplate / the-manifestation-of: God’s-Love!... By-in-and-thru,…His / Only: begotten, Son!...

Folks!... Almighty-God, has cleansed,…for / Himself: (“a-remnant-class”),…of,…people. Of, which,…He, (God): calls, His,…very-own. And, He’s,…achieved / this-by: His, own,…set-forth / terms: Yes!...

How, so?...

Answer: By, sending us,…His / Son!... Yes!...

In, sublime-and-surreal,…ways / Jesus: shall-soon-occupy, David’s-Throne!... *(as, He / descends: from Heaven, to our,…Earth)*…

Let, (Not),…the-nations / rage: nor-the-people, utter,…folly!... God’s-Word, shall indeed,…come-to-pass!... Amen.

Glory, be-to-the,…Father!... *(always, forever-and-ever)*… Amen.

Yes!... We-are-those, who,…have / rejected: godlessness!... Today, living-a-life,…of / much: self-control… Awaiting, patiently,…the / Glorious-Appearance, of-our: Appointed-Redeemer!... Jesus-the-Christ!... Amen.

For, we-are-a,…people / enthusiastic, for: noble-deeds!... Always-speaking, with much,…insistence / about: these-things, in,…Christ-Jesus!... Our,…Certain / Saviour!... *(By-God’s / exercised: Grace)*… Amen.

For, His,…is-a / Princely-Power: which-we, have found,…residing / in: Holy-Splendor!... Glory-to-God!... Yes!... In,…High / Heaven: above. And, on,…Earth: “Peace!”… Yes!... Among, all-men,…of / good-will…

In-closing: “Cause, us,…to be / more-like: Jesus!... Dear-God!... For, Your-Son’s-Substance,…is-truly / united, with: You!”… *(as,…You / both: Live)*… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28106&start=7170
Attachments
102800_th.gif
102800_th.gif (7.76 KiB) Viewed 2657 times
101755_th.gif
101755_th.gif (6.81 KiB) Viewed 2657 times
104323_th (1).gif
104323_th (1).gif (5.6 KiB) Viewed 2657 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:35 pm

SUCH-IS,…HIS / “EXALTATION!”…

“It is, truly,…right-and-just / dear-friends: that we, always-and-everywhere,…give thanks / to: Him!... Yes!... Almighty-God!”... Amen. *(Yahweh / His-Magnified-Name)*…

“You,…Father-in-Heaven / Almighty-and-Eternal: God!... The, very-brightness,…of / Your-Glory; has made itself, manifest,…to-our-own / eyes: by-in-and-thru, the,…Spoken-Word!”… Amen. *(of – Your / Son: Jesus)*…

“Because, of,…Jesus’-shared-Truths!... We, today are drawn,…to / Love: even, those-things,…that / are-truly: unseen, by the,…naked-eye. Yes!... By-in-and-thru / Your: Only, begotten,…Son!... Our, appointed,…Lord-and-Saviour!”… Amen.

We,…(Jesus’-Faithful-Followers) / acknowledge: Your-Presence!... Dear-God!... Yes!... And, we,…joyfully-celebrate / the, breaking-of-bread; uniting,…us, (who-believe) / with: Your-Son!... Amen. *( Who, today / Lives )*…

“Yes!... Jesus!... Shall, soon-enough,…receive / a: Hero’s-Welcome!”... Amen.

I pray, that: “You, Creator,…of / all-things; grant us, the necessary,…knowledge-and-wisdom / to-reveal; onto, others,…our / Light-of-Faith!... Yes!... Let-it-shine, forth. Both, in our,…hearts-and-minds / by-in-and-thru: Jesus-the-Christ!”… Amen.

“May, we,…(who-believe) / come-to-experience; the-real-effects, of,…The-Son’s / own: Intercession!... Yes!... Made, in-our-stead,…onto / His-Father: Who, is-in-Heaven!... For, out of,…God’s-own / Mercy; we have, attained,…true-justification: and now, we stand,…in / His-Favor!”… Amen.

“Yes!... Today,…God / offers; abundantly-so, an-eternal-inheritance. Yes!... We, are to become,…as / joint-heirs, with: His-Son!... How, wonderful,…this promise / has, become; we, residing inside the,…very-gates-of / The-Father’s-Kingdom!”… Amen.

“I-for-one, walk-about,…girt / with-much: Hope!... As, well,…spiritual-strength / which, robes me; as our, Lord,…is also / dressed-in: Purple-Majesty!... For, we are those,…who / treasure-these: given, Truths!... Turning them, in our minds. Glorifying-and-praising, God!... For, all that,…we have / both: heard-and-seen!”… Amen.

“Yes!... These, given,…Truths / were: first-spoken, by,…Your-Son!... With regards, to,…Your-own-Existence / Dear-God!... And, of,…Your-Eternal / Kingdom!... Having, no,…end / in: sight!... Yes!... You,…Oh’, God: are from, Everlasting-to-Everlasting. Firm, stands,…Your-Great / White-Throne!”… Amen.

“Heavenly-Father!... Bestow, upon us,…Your-own-Peace!... By-in-and-thru / Jesus!... Our-Precious-Saviour!”... Amen.

Dear-reader and friends. Let us,…(“inwardly”),…rejoice-heartily. And, if you,…so-dare / “shout-aloud”, for: Joy!... For,…(“A-Just-Saviour”), has been appointed,…granted-and-given / to-us: who-believe. So, renew-your-minds,…because / a-feasted-banquet: has been, reserved!...

Refresh, your-own,…Spirit!... Upon, Jesus’-Shoulders,…much / dominion: Rests!... Folks!... God, has,…(“spoken-to-mankind”) / by-in-and-thru: His-Son!... Yes!... Jesus!... Whom, God,…has-made / Heir, of: all-known-things!...

Yes!... Through, our,…Jesus!... It is, Almighty-God,…Who / allotted, Jesus: to create, the,…ages!... Yet, both,…were / “present”: since-before, our own,…beginnings. Yes!... The very, (“representation”),…of / God’s-Presence: is reflected, by-in-and-thru,…His / Son!...

*(although / not-in-a: defacto – manner)*…

Friends!... We, in-the-end,…worship / a-living-God!... Yes!... One,…Who / sustains: all-things!... By,…His-Powerful-Word!... *(to-include / His-Only: begotten, Son)*…

And, God,…does / this, by: His-Exercised-Grace!... The, same,…Grace / of-which-the, Son; has,…also / inherited. Yes!... Because, of,…The-Father / The-Son, now; has-inherited, a-more-excellent,…Name; than-that-of, even,…the very: Angels-in-Heaven!... Amen.

Such, has been,…Jesus’-own / “Exaltation!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28106&start=6690
Attachments
113826_th.gif
113826_th.gif (7.94 KiB) Viewed 2644 times
337337_th.gif
337337_th.gif (7.83 KiB) Viewed 2644 times
119281_th.gif
119281_th.gif (7.72 KiB) Viewed 2644 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:16 pm

LET’S-ALL-COME,…INTO / “BEING!”…

“Son-of-God!... Dear-Jesus!... Your, years,…will have / no-end. Your, God,…has / Anointed-You, with: His-Oil, of,…Gladness. And, has made,…You / Sweet-Jesus!... Lord, above,…Your / Fellow-kings!”… Amen.

Friends. Almighty-God, has made,…His-Salvation / known: by-in-and-thru, His-Marvelous-Son,…Jesus!... Yes!... He, (Jesus),…descended-upon / our: Earth!... Commanded, by,…and / ordained-of: His-Father!... *(Yahweh / His-Only-Name)*… Amen.

This,…Son-of-God / in-the-sight, of; many-nations, shall reveal,…His-Father’s / Justice!... For, He,…(Jesus) / returns-to-us: wielding-a,…”Rod-of-Iron!”… And, this time,…riding / a: White-Steed!... *(not, a-white / ass)*…

A,…sanctified-day / has-shone; upon us!... *(Jesus’-Faithful-Followers)*… Because, of-our,…adoring / both-the: Father, and,…His-Son!... Amen.

Folks!... All, those who,…believe-in-the / Son; His-Father, shall,…”empower” / to become: “God’s-Adopted-Children!”… That’s-right!...

Salvation, is very much,…a-conditional / matter; for, he-or-she,…who-believes / in-the: Son!... (“Must”),…also – believe, in: He,…*(meaning / The-Father)*… Who, sent-us,…Jesus!... *(Yahweh / implied: here)*…

Dear-reader and friends. In, Love!... I question, humanity’s-gullible,…minds?... For, any,…well-learned / scholar,…and/or,…teacher; would agree, that-there-exist,…*(intentional-or-not)*…grammatical-errors: in various, selected-areas,…of,…our / Bible!... *( to-include / inside: John 1: 1 )*… Yes!...

Friends. “The-Word”,…(WAS) / in: God’s-Presence!... Yes!... But,…”The-Word” / cannot-be: God, as-well… Why?...

Answer: I’ve shared, this perspective,…many-times / before. One, cannot be,…(WITH) / someone-else; one-moment. To later, claim,…the-next-moment / to also, be,…that, same,…someone. No, sir!... The-Father, nor,…The-Son / are: Authors-of-confusion!...

Besides,…God / never-really: (“WAS”),…anything-nor-anyone!... Why?...

Answer: Simply, because,…we are taught / that, He: God,…has-always / (“Been”)!... Yes, sir!... This, is what’s meant,…when-we-say / from: “Everlasting-to-Everlasting!”… Amen.

Our, Bible,…bespeaks / of: humanity’s-own,…”beginnings!”…

But, in contrast,…God / Has-Always: (“Been-There”)!... And, our,…own / Jesus!... He, is best,…known / as: God’s-First-Born!... *(of-all / Creation)*… Yes!... Of,…(“All”),…of: God’s-own-Creation!...

First-Born!... That’s-right!... Jesus!... Amen. This is most, true / also: in our, physical-world. In that, Jesus,…is / the: Only, begotten,…of / The-Father!... *(actually – sired : by our, living-God)*… Yes!... Amen.

Hence,…Jesus / was: commissioned-by-God!... To do, what?...

Answer: For, starters. To,…”come-into-being” / all-that, is known: to-us, today!... Yes!...

I ask, you / dear-reader: and friends!... Is, Jesus,…not / known-as: Joseph’s-son, on,…Earth?... And, was,…not / Joseph: a-well-known, “carpenter-by-trade?”…

Answer: Of course, Joseph,…was!... And, back-then,…like / father: like,…son!... Yes!... Sons, typically,…were / taught-and-trained: by-their, Earthly,…fathers. To follow, suit,…in the same / given-trade: in the case, of,…Jesus!... *(carpentry-was-at / hand)*… Yes!...

Does, not / our – Jesus: go to prepare, a place,…for / us?... For, in,…His-Father’s-Kingdom: there-are-many,…(“rooms”)!... Yes!... Our,…Jesus!... A-Real-Doer!...

Well, the same,…holds / true: in the, celestial-realm. Yes!... Jesus!... God’s-own,…best / “Workman!”… Jesus’, assignment,…was / to: (“Make”),…come-into-being / all-known-things!... Amen.

But, this,…was by / the: Will-of-God!... Who, commands,…our / Jesus!... *(even – till / this-day)*… Amen.

And,…Yes!... This,…”Light” / spoken-of, which our; Jesus,…(“shares”),…is further, to be,…defined / as: “Spiritual-Understandings!”…

*(Yes!... By – Revelations / our, Apostle-Paul: “came-into-being”,…so,…spiritually-well / learned)*…

Folks!... It is,…Almighty-God / *(Yahweh)*: Who, actually,…”Empowers-the-Son!”… And,…thereafter / The-Son, also: “empowers-us!”… With, much,…”Spiritual-Knowledge and Wisdom!”… Yes!...

As, well,…The-Holy-Spirit!... *(our-“other” / Comforter)*…

Together, by,…God’s-Will / we-all: (“come-into-being”)!... As, Jesus!...

By-in-and-thru, the,…(“Spiritual-Understandings”) / that,…it-is; God’s-own-Grace,…which-makes / “everything”: so-possible!... Yes!...

We,…find / this: “Eternal-Life!”… In, Jesus!... Why?...

Answer: Because,…it-is / The-Father; Who, has,…(”invoked”) / His-Son: with-such,…(“Absolute-Authority”)!...

Yet, all-the-while. The-Father, still-remains,…The / “Most-High-God!”… Amen.

Yes!... The-Glory, we actually,…(“see”) / is-that-of,…an: Only-Son, “coming-into-being”,…from / His-Father!...

Yes!... Jesus!... Full-of-Truth!... Kindness-and-Fidelity!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28106&start=6600
Attachments
108851_th.gif
108851_th.gif (6.33 KiB) Viewed 2643 times
337577_th.gif
337577_th.gif (7.94 KiB) Viewed 2643 times
342161_th.gif
342161_th.gif (7.98 KiB) Viewed 2643 times