Izzy's Stories

Post your stories here.
Hope
Diamond Member

Re: “VISIONS,…OF,…VIRTUE”!...

Post by Hope » Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:46 pm

Izzy,
You are one very Good writer especially when it comes to God who you Love so much!

God Bless You Eva

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: “VISIONS,…OF,…VIRTUE”!...

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:05 pm

God Bless You, Ms. Eva; all of us, here at nethugs.com truly appreciate all of your loving kindness!...Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: “THIS-MOST,…MAJESTIC,…OF-MANSIONS”!...

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:06 pm

I pray, in the same manner; in which you, Ms. Eva,...have touched: so many of us, here at nethugs.com...Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“A-FAITH,…LIKE,…MINE”!...

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:06 pm

“A-FAITH,…LIKE,…MINE”!...

I know, certain things to be,…true. The One, holding out His hands,…to you, (dear reader, and friends); is no other than, Christ-Jesus,…Himself!... He died, nailed to a Roman-Cross. But, today He lives,…risen; from the pits, of the Abyss!... He’s reaching out, to all, (who truly believe); take hold, and hang-on. Your Salvation,…is at hand. You stood abruptly, and paced restlessly. Later, you gave a broken laugh,…filled; with bitterness!...

Your voice choked, with tears,…and; you raked your fingers, through your hair. Oh’, if only you would,…lay; at His feet. Please don’t turn, and walk away. I know, that you’ve hated Him,…before; just like you’re hating yourself, right-now,…still: today. God, have mercy on us,…both; please go to Him. He’s Alive!... And, will most assuredly,…hear; your plea. You stiffened your neck, as you stared me down!...

I put my hand, on your arm. “I’ll send word, that you want to see Him”,…I said, breaking our silence. I prayed,…that; our Heavenly-Father, through His Son,…would; make right, all the wrong,…you: had committed. Your hands loosened, as I fell away,…from you. “His Son, is Alive”!,…I said, in wonder. And the burden, of your pain and guilt,…seemed; to fall-away, from your inner-Soul…

I closed my eyes, in relief. Your knees weakened, by what I had just shared. “God, is most Merciful”,…I added, softly; as I lightly touched, your hair. My light caress, reminded you,…of; our Lord’s Love!... You took my hand, and held it against,…your cheek. Looking up at me, you saw again,…the bruises; that marked, my kind face. The furrows, on my forehead,…left; no doubts, of all my past sufferings!...

How could you, possibly walk-away,…now?... No!... Not now, that you were,…truly; convinced, by your very own convictions. You now stood, filled with purpose. “I’ll go, to Christ”,…you said. “Yes”!,…I countered, most determined to guide you,…to; your only Hope, of Salvation!... You had never, confronted the Devil,…and; you also knew, there was little chance,…you would survive, (trying it, alone): never-the-less, you had to try,…now; that you were convinced, alone,…you’ve: never been!...

A word, in your Lord’s right ear,…and; He’ll be in the arena, as your Champion!... Our battle,…is not over. Although, Christ had already won,…the; entire Spiritual-War!... You held my hand, firmly between,…your own. “Don’t you see”?,…I uttered. If we return, to our old-ways,…we’d surely die; without ever fully, knowing our Saviour, (Jesus-of-Nazareth)!... “But, what of you,…Izzy; and of our tomorrow, when we both have to face our,…biggest adversary; Satan himself”?,…you asked.

“God’s Hand, is in this all, (dear reader, and friends); and only His will, shall be done”,…was my, answer. “Though, this Dark-One,…slay us; yet, will we trust,…in: the Truths, of our Lord”,…I added. You smiled up, at me. “Whatever happens, is to His Father’s Good-Purpose,…and; for His Glory, and Name’s sake. I’m not afraid, in the least bit”,…I concluded. Looking up at me, you felt an aching-hunger,…for; (“A-FAITH,…LIKE,…MINE”)!...

A Faith, that could offer,…you; real Peace!... You searched, my face,…for a long moment; and then nodded, struggling against the emotions,…raging: within you. “It will be, as you say”,…you pronounced. “It will be, as our Lord,…wills”,…I responded. I looked, and there was a newfound Peace,…in; your eyes. “Now, remove yourself,…from; who you were, and don’t look back”,…I concluded.

May our Lord, richly Bless you and keep you, (dear reader, and friends); may Jesus-of-Nazareth, make His Father’s Face,…to shine; upon you, and be most Gracious,…to you and yours. My our Christ, turn His own Face,…toward you; and give you, the Peace His Father,…possesses. I pray this, with a gentle smile,…upon; my face. And, with finality, I bid you,…a Blessed-Day!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“MY-CRAVINGS,…FOR,…CHRIST”!...

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:30 pm

“MY-CRAVINGS,…FOR,…CHRIST”!...

My past, was filled with,…blackened eyes; and even blacker tempers. Deep bloody scars, still ooze from my wounds,…staining; any possibility of otherwise, seeing my Saviour,…clearly: yes, my Lord Christ!... Today, I thank Almighty-God, (His Father, who is Heaven); for His Son’s sacrifices. My Life is not, forfeited. My yesterdays, were all filled,…with; uncivilized behaviors. Unbecoming, of my Master,…were; all of my, days-of-old!...

Only, after many long years,…have I now; been able, to somewhat straighten my Soul. Today, I take this message,…to; all who, will read it. If Jesus, doesn’t reside in your heart,…today; then, knock on His door. He shall answer. Seek His Father’s Face,…and; you will find it, in the personage of Christ!... Ask, and He shall answer,…all-things. Stride-out,…into; His courtyard. Regain your Spiritual balance, and toss those weapons, (your sharpest foul-phrases, and accusations); to one side!...

Have, no impatient gesture,…as; your goal. And, take your fighting,…stance; once more. As, your Living-God,…watches; with hidden sympathy. We sweat profusely, our faces red,…from exertion; as we continually spar, with Satan. My Master, on the other hand,…breathes; easily, as He has conquered,…even: Death’s grip. Let us take,…the offensive. For an instant, allow nothing,…but; Faith, to rule over your World!...

Don’t be, like so many others,…who; merely grunt, and lay helpless. Please realize, that we shall never survive,…our sins; without Divine-Intervention!... For the most part, those who aren’t converted,…only spew; spine-tingling frustrations. And, they tend to,…let out; strings of unintelligible language. As we rise slowly, from our ashes,…weary with pain; these others, shall never break us!...

Words, in the wind,…is; all they blow. Their blindness, causes them,…further; humiliation. Who, will turn-around from,…wickedness; who, with fierce expression,…will stop: making excuses?... As it is written, so will it come,…to pass; thus, sayest our Lord!... The instant, He returns,…all; will know it. All, will bow a knee,…to; this certain Saviour!... So, go ahead and jerk your head,…in dismissal; you, who are of,…Satan!...

Many, rise and stride-out,…restlessly; as they enter corridors, leading to heavy-laden-lives. Whereas, by contrast,…today; I have stationed myself, inside the walls,…of: my Lord’s Kingdom!... Make clear, the Way,…for; our Jesus-of-Nazareth!... I pray,…”You come, in hopes,…of; catching a glimpse, of Christ”!... Mine, is a purpose,…to; survive. No longer, is my Life,…aimless; I fill my days, with training,…both: physically and Spiritually!...

I’ve never been, so alive,…as when; I confidently face, Death and its sting,…every day. Many, have thought me,…to be; a Fool… But, today,…they; simply wonder. Today, they find themselves at odds,…witnessing; (“MY-CRAVINGS,…FOR,…CHRIST”)!... Nothing short, of endless struggles,…for Truth; has finally given me, this rush. A sense, of real meaning,…is; in my Life. I’m a survivor!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Hope
Diamond Member

Re: “A-FAITH,…LIKE,…MINE”!...

Post by Hope » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:18 pm

izzy,
We all need Faith! This is really Good!

God Bless You Eva

Hope
Diamond Member

Re: “MY-CRAVINGS,…FOR,…CHRIST”!...

Post by Hope » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:21 pm

Izzy,
You are a Survivor! God has been with you and I am so Thankful for how far He has brought you!

God Bless You
Eva

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“VOICING,…EVER-SO,…SOFTLY”!...

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:55 pm

“VOICING,…EVER-SO,…SOFTLY”!...

With head pounding, mouth dry,…you; looked for something to drink. Kicking the empty wineskin, out of your way,…you; went to an elegantly carved table. Scorning the silver-cup, you drank from the pitcher. Setting it down, you rubbed your face,…feeling the stubble; of several days’ growth, of beard. You walked back, to your bed and fell on it,…intending; to sleep until, nature’s call,…awakened you!...

Day after day, weekend after wicked weekend,…you; repeated your defiled-ways, and lifestyle. Unwilling to hand you over, to the Devil himself,…I hesitated; to use forceful words. Today, I approach you,…to speak; on Jesus’ behalf. You rolled-over, and sat up,…with; your temper rising, as usual. You seemed less than eager, to impart your words,…even, if only; sarcastically!...

Through clenched teeth, you asked,…”What, do you want”?… You were most willing, to oblige me,…if; it was a battle, (confrontation): I was seeking. With face paled, in rage,…you walked-over; snatched my hand, and glaring at me,…you: invited me, into your home. By the lack-luster smile, on your face,…I could tell; things, have not gone well,…with you: lately!...

“My Master, can speak to you”,…I said, and gestured. “Please follow me,…as; we both, shall follow Him”,…I concluded. You began, feeling a faint-relief,…as I began; sending silent prayers, of thanks to our Lord, (Jesus-of-Nazareth); the very One, who we, (as His servants): shall forever, follow. You regretted, your crossed words,…as soon, as; my lips began parting, (“VOICING,…EVER-SO,…SOFTLY”),…my profoundest: thoughts!...

You took, this opportunity,…to; take back, all your previous curses. You swore, to me and,…to our Saviour; most openly, not fearing a thing,…and very boldly: that, today you had become much wiser, and that all past insults,…imparted; to both your friends and foes,…yes; these previously spoken, impetuous insults,…were; to cease, from ever again,…spewing-out: your lips!...

Now, you’re going places, ( I thought, to myself; silently); divine-places, where you’ve never been. Celestial-inner-growth, were in the cards,…for; your Repentant-Soul… Ooooh’, what fun,…you, have had. But, today,…all of it; you willingly and freely have exchanged. A new creature, of our Creator,…you; have become. You felt all together, right,…this very moment. After having your eyes closed, for some time,…you decided; it was time, to glance around!...

There was grandeur, all around you. Most disquieting, were these new surroundings. Your house, no longer felt bare,…nor; vacant. But, rather you sensed a Spiritual-refreshing,…as we both; began strolling outside, thru these marvelous gardens,…not previously: existent, with your court-yard. In our clear view, and not too far off,…were; these gates. More like an obvious fortress, rather than a regular home!...

As we approached, we dared to enter. We decided to walk-up, the white-marbled-stairway,…at the same time; striving to make still, the trembling in our stomachs. A great deal, of grief and violence,…were embodied; in both your past, and mine. But, somehow,…all of it; appeared to have been, completely cleansed-away. You felt as though, your sinning-slate,….had been; totally wiped-clean!...

Completely erased and forgotten, were your guilty and dirty-deeds,…of; days-gone-by. Upon entering this Marvelous-Mansion, (these celestial-chambers); you had been, absolutely transformed. You knew instantly, that our Living-God,…would and will; show compassion, upon you and your Soul… You found an inner-peace, within these walls,…non-existent; anywhere else, except inside this most surreal and sublime,…of: places!...

You felt, at Home!... We parted-ways, with I knowing,…that; you were now, in very capable hands. After walking some distance, I turned and looked-back,…resting my worries; all the while, convinced that you,…were well; on your Way!... His Way, my Way,…our Way!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Hope
Diamond Member

Re: “VOICING,…EVER-SO,…SOFTLY”!...

Post by Hope » Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:23 am

Izzy,
This is one very AWESOME story! I Loved it and the message was wonderful how anyone no matter what can turn their life over to God and be changed!!!

God Bless You Eva

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: “VOICING,…EVER-SO,…SOFTLY”!...

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:34 pm

Praise Almighty-God, sister Eva; all the Glory goes to Him, and His Son, (Jesus-of-Nazareth)!...Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: “MY-CRAVINGS,…FOR,…CHRIST”!...

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:36 pm

And, I also very thankful; for having brought you, one of His saints,...to: my cross-roads, in this brief Life!...Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: “A-FAITH,…LIKE,…MINE”!...

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:37 pm

Without it, it's truly impossible to please,...Almighty-God!...Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“WON’T-YOU,…PLEASE,…UNDERSTAND”?...

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun May 04, 2014 5:13 pm

“WON’T-YOU,…PLEASE,…UNDERSTAND”?...

Warriors of God’s-Word, (regardless of gender); with passion and charisma, please realize that we,…are worth: a fortune. Slowing to a fast-walk, I will shrug-off,…my excess weight, (meaning, all of my past Worldly-worries); and I will toss them aside, as I stride past Satan,…and: into my God’s-Promised-Land!... Without stopping, (beloved friends); try following this more leisurely-pace,…if: indeed you can?...

I come to you, to see how you are,…fairing; with your newfound freedom, and with our everlasting,…Faith?... I pray,…”That, the quiet Life,…you’ve been leading; isn’t already, chafing.”…Amen. Once we, (the faithful), have experienced the excitement, and blood-lust of our Worldly platforms,…and past-pursuits; we today, couldn’t leave this present life,..without; denying first, (what, we then thought), was an essential part,…of: our inherent nature!...

Have you ever seen, a tiger,…pace; back and forth, in its cage?... Today, I possess the same air,…about; my new Life, with Christ-Jesus as my personal Lord and Saviour!... Does the Honeymoon period, come to an end,…for; all newly-wed couples?... Maybe so, for most,…save for; those married to Christ, our Bridegroom!... He’s the embodiment of Power, and His Father’s Masculine Grace!...

It’s a Grace, which emanates from,…the Son’s; very own, demeanor…(Like Father, like Son)!... It’s no wonder, we, (the believer); cry-out to Christ!... I still call His Name, of Jesus!... The Holy-Spirit’s-Power, overshadowed Him, (yes, the same impersonal essence of His Heavenly-Father); from the very instant, Christ rose from His baptism,…in; that river Jordan, on that very special Day!...

Yes, with a single-fluid movement of strength,…water cascading; from His Sanctified-Body,…His Father: was very proud of Jesus!... As was also, John-the-Baptist,…Christ’s; fore-runner. My fighting days, are not in the least,…over. Nor, are His!... Do I sense, a tinge-of-mockery,…entering; your black-eyes?... Is there no offer, of wine for me,…and; for your Saviour?... I pray, you be wise enough,…to raise; your silver-goblet, in a toast,…and bring it; to this certain Ruler!...

We, have seen Him,…Anointed; Exalted and positioned, as our Redeemer!... “Afraid, you might change your,…mind”?,…you say. Nothing, could induce me,…to fight; for any other. None, but Christ,…will do. Today, I challenge all lesser gods. My Lord,…has paid; my price. This, is what brings me here,…to you, today; (beloved reader). Fill your goblet, to the brim. I feel like, celebrating!...

And, for those who,…only wish Him, ill; especially all of you, old aristocrats,…who find yourselves; sharing the senate, with young perverted-provincial recruits,…be made well-aware; that, our Lord returns,…sooner: than later. I pray,…”You be not caught, in your unawares”…Amen. He approaches, like a thief in the night. Many, will be caught by,…complete; surprise. When, Peace is pronounced,…globally; He shall come, with thunderbolts and lightening,…lighting-up: the skies!...

Every knee, shall bow,…in reverence. All will see, our Saviour,…sent; of His Father, down to us. To Save us, even from ourselves!... He does seem, to favor those,…who; freely Love, His Father, (who, is in Heaven). Dear Lord,…”Won’t You, help me,…to; help others, to better understand. Help me, to right them,…when; so many today, are so wrong”…Amen. Help me, to help them,…truly; understand!...

Don’t you see, dear Lord,…there are still; so many, who don’t really,…(“UNDERSTAND”)!...Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!…

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“SPEAK,….WHEN,…SPOKEN-TO”!...

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon May 05, 2014 5:40 pm

“SPEAK,….WHEN,…SPOKEN-TO”!...

Didn’t I see you, crying?... Lord, I need You,…to; need me, to Love me. Please, say that You,…Love me. Oh’ I sometimes feel,…like dying. “Didn’t I see you, crying”?,…my Lord, asks you, (beloved-reader); I want you, to want Him!... Your pulse jumps, and with it,…your; mistrust. Jesus, Loves you, (beloved-friends). Heaven holds, a special place for all those,…who; have learned to help others, as well as,…themselves!...

Yes, a special-place,…for; those who pray!... Hardly anyone ever, goes there,…anymore. God Bless you, my brother and sister,…in; Christ-Jesus!... And, when you’ve got to,…choose; know that every way you look, at these words of mine,…know that: you’ve got nothing, really to ever,…lose. Think about it. Without this Higher-Love, it’s all then,…a matter; of wasted-time. Don’t fall behind, with what could have been!...

Think about it. Place your feelings,…in; His well-capable, Hands!... Come to, this Higher-Love!... I will wait, for Him,…until then; I will continue, to sing my song. Our promise, has been Him,…He, who; rides a Great-White-Steed!... With Sword in hand, He shall deliver us,…from; this World’s wickedness. The skies in May, have today turned,…most; gloomy and gray. There’s a Great-Big-Storm, approaching!...

And, it’s bigger than,…most. The winds in the wild, don’t titter,…nor; do they ever, tatter,…in the face: of this Hurricane’s, west-wind. Folks, it’s too rough,…for me; to continue feeding you, when that Day,…indeed: comes. Does anyone care, anymore that,…His Word; has truly grown, cold?... And, all that remains,…are; the faces and names, mysteriously kept,…from: days-of-old!...

Let us remember, the Gales of last,…November; Heaven’s, last Harvest!... In a musky, old-home,…my Church bell; rings 29 times. Superior, they say,…is; this One, mankind’s only real,…Saviour!... He returns to us, once more,…and; for all times. Your hackles rise, at His imperious tone. For, He is impossible,…to defeat; by the hands, of any foe. But, first,…there’s; bills to pay, and planes,…to catch!...

“All that’s okay,…but not; today. We’ll get together, then”,…you shook your head, with a smile. The cat’s in the cradle, and you,…well; you’re still feeding yourself, with silver-spoons. “It’s been sure nice, talking with you,…and; we’ll get together,…then: my brother. We’ll have a real good-time, then”,…were your, last words. Folks,…yesterday is; long-gone. Tomorrow, is yet to be,…but; what we do have, is this moment,…that’s: what’s real, to me!...

Won’t you spend, some time,…praising; our Prince-of-Peace?... Do so, on your knees. Share your Love!... Bless Him!... His Father and His Angels in Heaven,…as well; we’ve been given, the very same Power,…that; has been passed-down, from Father to Son,…and now: to you. The very Power,…of the spoken-word. In our Creator’s own image, we have been created. With many likened traits, like power in our chosen,…words!...

What, shall we speak,…then?... Speak Truths!... And not, lies. Speak healing, and not things of,…sickness; speak when you are,…spoken to: Amen!... Please,…(“SPEAK,…WHEN,…SPOKEN-TO”)!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Hope
Diamond Member

Re: “WON’T-YOU,…PLEASE,…UNDERSTAND”?...

Post by Hope » Wed May 07, 2014 8:52 am

Izzy,
This is a Wonderful story message we all need to hear!

God Bless You
Eva