Izzy's Stories

Post your stories here.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“BE-HEALED,…IN,…JESUS’-NAME”!...

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:50 pm

“BE-HEALED,…IN,…JESUS’-NAME”!...

I sincerely hope, and pray that,…you; can see there is, a prayer called,…”The-Prayer,…Of,…Faith”!... And, that it must be prayed,…if; we are to see, the sick,…healed!...(please see, James 5:14-16). It does not say, the prayer-of-Faith,…”might-or-could”; save the sick. God’s-Word, states most Boldly,…”The-Prayer,…Of,…Faith”; shall save, the sick!...

How can anyone, read this passage,…within; our Holy-Scripture, in the New-Testament,…and; teach that God, no longer heals?... It is sad, but there are whole,…Christian-denominations; that today, are truly questioning in their heart,…this: very issue.

Although, there are countless,…millions; of Holy-Spirit filled, men and women,…who believe; that God can heal. There is only a small handful, that dare to believe,…that; Almighty-God, “Will-Heal”…

Do you believe, God still,…Heals?... I pray,…so!... It’s obvious, that we cannot be sick and in good health,…at; the same time!... Believe God’s-Word!...(please read, 3rd John 2)…

(“BE-HEALED,…IN,…JESUS’-NAME”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Hope
Diamond Member

Re: “BE-HEALED,…IN,…JESUS’-NAME”!...

Post by Hope » Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:02 am

Izzy,

I Believe God heals us in Jesus name and I have seen with my own eyes the many times that He has and does. We are all so BLESSED to have Him to heal us when we need it. This is so Good and a Wonderful message for so many!

God Bless You Eva
You are in my Prayers

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: “BE-HEALED,…IN,…JESUS’-NAME”!...

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:45 pm

Thank you, my true and precious friend; for all of your constant support, and for also,...your: sincere prayers!...

Jesus, is our common denominator,...and; I'm really glad, that He has brought us,...together; into His Family!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“WHEN,…DOVES,…CRY”!...

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:39 pm

“WHEN,…DOVES,…CRY”!...

Been, too unpredictable,…all this time; running from my own, weather-patterns. Limited time only, pricing and participation,…I’ve always; varied. Lord, You can start speaking,…at; any time, now. Honestly, say what You want,…to say. See me, be brave. I can take it. What, I can’t take no more,…is; all else, but You,…so please: fix what’s wrong, in me!...

Let Your Words, be,…anything; but, empty!... Lord, empty is my Soul… Fill it, with Hope,…fill it; with more. I’ve been trying, to do it,…all right; until now. I’ve been, sleeping,…even; in my own, bed. I don’t know, where else I belong,…where; did I go, wrong?... You, Lord,…belong; even in, my sleep. You, standing there,…next; to me!...

I belong, to only,…You; and You belong, simply,…to; me!... Yes, even in my sleep. I feel the heat. The one,…between us; both. Maybe, I’m too demanding?.... Maybe, I’m just too,…cold?... I’ve got my butterflies, all tied-up. Lonely, in this cold-and-damp,…world; maybe I’m just like my mother?... She’s never, really satisfied!...

How can You, leave me,…standing; in this World, so cold?... Why, do we scream,…at; each other?... This is, what it sounds,…like; (“WHEN,…DOVES,…CRY”)!...

Why, so serious?... Party-crashers,…penny-snatchers!... I’ll never be, anything other,…than; most loud, for You,…my dear Lord!... So, please,…raise me; to Your Higher-Heights, raise Your glass,…in remembrance, of me; in all the right ways. Raise it for You, raise it,…for me; but please, please,…Raise me!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“FLIPPING,…MY,…FAULTS”!...

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:34 pm

“FLIPPING,…MY,…FAULTS”!...

Today, I’m a little worse,…for wear. It’s not a matter, of my pride,…as much as; it concerns my willingness, to either sign this agreement,…or: not to sign?... When I finally, decided in favor of doing so,…I placed; my X, at the bottom,…of; the back page. And, then I handed it back,…to; my Lord!...

“On this contract, You’re asking questions,…that; are very confidential”,…I said.
“As your Mediator, you cannot breathe,…a word”,…was Christ’s, response.
“I think, I understand,…our; relationship”,…I replied. Jesus, signed His Name,…next; to mine.
“Look,…Izzy”,…He said slowly. His Voice,… suddenly; much softer.
“We, won’t lean much,…on your; family-stuff, for a while. Right now, I need to know,…what’s about; to happen, to you,…personally”,…He claimed.
“What are my chances,…do You; know”?,…I questioned. “How, do You stop,…the clock”,…I added.
“Depends on several things,…Izzy. Depends, on how much you,…tell me; about your Sins”,…Jesus, gestured.
“I don’t follow”,…I uttered.
“All of your facts, I shall present,…in; your behalf. There are ways, believe Me. We face, my Father,…a Judge; who’ll listen, well”,…Christ, concluded.

Dear reader, and friends,…I know of; no one else, with whom I,…can relinquish; my sentenced- Spirit, and still possess,…an ounce-of-Hope: in being, Saved!... My tomorrow, lies in His Hands!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“PERSONALLY,…PONDERING,…MY-PRINCE”!...

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:52 pm

“PERSONALLY,…PONDERING,…MY-PRINCE”!...

(please see, Luke 2:19)… Yes, we are sure of this fact,…there was; plenty for Mary, (the mother of Jesus), to think about,…as: the chosen mother of this, “Babe-of-Destiny”!... She never had, a dull moment,…though; she may have had, some sad ones,…for she always had; something to marvel about, something to ponder,…relating: to her super-natural Child!...

He was a constant wonder, a “Sweet-Wonder”,…to her. What was she next, going to hear about Him?... What next, was He going,…to do?... There were unusual things, for her to ponder,…for; He, was an unusual Son!... What had the angel said, to her?... She pondered his words. “Behold, thou shalt conceive and bring forth a Son, and shall call His Name,…Jesus!”…

He shall be Great, and shall be called the,…Son; of the Highest!... And, Almighty-God shall give Him,…the Throne; of His Earthly father, king David. And, He shall reign over the house-of-Jacob forever,…and; of this Kingdom, there shall be no,…end…(please read, Luke 1:31-33). Mary, had much to meditate upon,…in these words!...

The Messiah,…was due. Long, have they all been waiting,…for; His appearing. Would her Son, be that Great-One?... “Can it be that, I shall be His,…mother”?,...she, must have pondered. I wonder, if she realized how well she fitted,…the prophecy; “A virgin shall conceive, and bear a Son and shall call His Name,…Immanuel”!...(please see, Isaiah 7:14).

Yes, indeed,…God-with-us!... In the personage of Christ-Jesus, they both stand,…as; One!... Yet, each has their very own unique,…place; much like you and I, (dear reader, and friends),…also; unique, in character, yet one with our Creator and His Son,…in: vision, Faith, Love and plans for Eternity!... She, must have been thrilled,…as; she pondered these words!...

What, did all of these wonderful happenings,…signify?... It had been, four hundred years,…since; there had been any prophecy or vision. The Angel, intimated that her cousin Elizabeth,…was; to become a mother, and she pondered,…this news. Surely, all of this gave her,…much food; for thought. Was she, to be a mother,…to Him; whose government and the peace thereof,…should: have no end?...

Blessed art thou, among women,…and; blessed is the fruit, of thy womb. Fear not, for behold,…He; brings us tidings of great Joy!... And, this shall be,…for; all peoples. Mary, kept all these things,…in; her heart. Surely, often she was found,…looking; off into space, wondering what all these,…things: meant?...

There was always, much that was out of the ordinary,…which; she could meditate upon. What, will be next?... When He was a child,…she; noticed that, He was different from,…other children; and now, He is different from,…all: other men. She thought, of His birth,…so different; from others. His Life, so different,…and; now, will His Death,…be also: different?...

Did she know, that He must go,…the way; of the Cross?... Has He, ever told her that,…He; must be crucified and be raised,…the: third day?... He, had told,…others. She, pondered over the past,…and; now, the end. She, would only have,…her; memories, now. The procession of mourners, moving-up the hill of Calvary!...

She, also going to see,…her; Son!... The crowds, calling for His,…Death!... She’s, broken-hearted as,…she; follows. The cross, is made ready,…and; her Son, is laid upon it,…and; the nails are driven into those dear hands,…that; were always ministering, to the sick and suffering. She hears the thuds, of the hammer,…as; they come down, upon the nails!...

Then, the feet are also,…nailed; to the cross. Those feet, that went about doing,…nothing but, good-works; and she can only, continue to ponder,…these: things. The Sword of Truth, pierces her,…as; her Son, is lanced thru the side,…and into His Heart!... It cuts, deeply. They lift Him, up. She, looks upon her beloved,…First-Born; as His life-blood-ebbs, away.

And, she remembers that,…Babe; that was laid, in the manger. The same Babe, the shepherds and wise-men,…worshipped; her Babe, that laid in her bosom,…and: fed of her, breasts. He, now hanging,…on; the Roman-Cross!... She hears Him, say to her; “Woman, behold thy Son”,…and then; “Behold, thy mother”,…the latter, to our Apostle John: His beloved, disciple!...

He dies,…Triumphantly!... Crying aloud,…”It is Finished”!... They take Him down, from the tree and lay Him,…to; sleep in Joseph’s, (His great-uncle, from Aramathea), new-tomb. She, goes home with the Apostle John, to ponder these things,…in; her heart. She, still has her,…memories. The years, that He was with her,…and; the wonders of His Life, they cannot take-away,…from: her!...

Though, they did take Him,…her joy; and her crown. She, still could ponder all these things,…in; her heart. But, there came another day, and she had more to remember,…of; Him!... He arose, from the Dead!... She, must have seen her,…Son; and rejoiced, at this sight. And, so,…today; dear reader, and friends,…I also am: (“PERSONALLY,…PONDERING,…MY-PRINCE”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Hope
Diamond Member

Re: “PERSONALLY,…PONDERING,…MY-PRINCE”!...

Post by Hope » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:50 pm

Izzy,
This is so Good! And says so much!

God Bless You Eva

Hope
Diamond Member

Re: “FLIPPING,…MY,…FAULTS”!...

Post by Hope » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:52 pm

izzy,
I Love this and the way you wrote it!

God Bless You Eva

Hope
Diamond Member

Re: “WHEN,…DOVES,…CRY”!...

Post by Hope » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:54 pm

Izzy,
This is another good writing of yours!

God Bless You Eva

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: “PERSONALLY,…PONDERING,…MY-PRINCE”!...

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:31 pm

thank you, for your continual support. I Love you, as our Lord,...Loves us; all...Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: “WHEN,…DOVES,…CRY”!...

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:33 pm

May we all, remember always,...to; be cunning as serpents, (or cleverly cautious),...and: yet, gentle as doves, with our approach toward others,...in sharing the Gospel...Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: “FLIPPING,…MY,…FAULTS”!...

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:36 pm

I pray,..."that we all, be courageous enough; to share our story, our experiences, our joys and sorrows,...right here: at nethugs.com / the best site on the entire Internet!... Amen.

folks, find your own healing,...in; the process of pronouncing your newfound principles, found only in God's-Word!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“VISIONS,…OF,…VIRTUE”!...

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:06 pm

“VISIONS,…OF,…VIRTUE”!...

As I clear, my throat,…and look, to the Heavens; I do, what His Word instructs,…me; and I wait, for my Lord,…to: return, to me. I’ve cried, and cried,…many times; in my past. Have you also, (dear reader, and friends)?... Yes, I bet you,…have!... Asking Him, always,…why; and how, and what,…happened; I’ve still to this day, have remained most,…perplexed: about His Father’s Principles!...

I want to tell you, a little about my dad. The only one, I would ever,…have; today, he’s dead!... He Loved, faded-jeans, and cowboy-shirts,…always; sporting-a-stetson-hat, to go along with his entire attire. I hated him, for dying, (this happened, about 13 years ago); yet, I felt so sorry,…for him; because, of his own doing,…he: shortened his Life, expectancy. Folks, Booze brings more,…than; the Blues!...

I heard voices, and suddenly,…my room; was filled, with Angels. They took me, to the place,…where; my dad, had gone. Before I entered, I was given,…this purple-mantle; to wear. Here I was, with my father,…once again; in this surreal and most sacred of places, it seemed as though,…it; was a Sanctuary, for Saints!... Yes, a wonderful place of refuge,…a place; of Perfect-Peace!...

A place, where words,…were; never needed. “No. I don’t blame you,…entirely; dad”,…I said. “Don’t patronize me, son”,…he responded.

“Just, add my son’s name,…to; the Lamb’s Book-of-Life”,…he instructed, a nearby Angelic-Being!...

“How many more, are out,..here”?,…I asked. “I’ve heard, the rumors,…dad; and of course, I believe them”,…I added.

At this time, I jumped to my feet,…and; walked to the end, of this Glorious-Room!... “We, can accommodate you,…Izzy”,…my dad, mentioned.

“Just keep, chirping-away,…at that Old-Time-Gospel, old boy; and real soon, you can start,…talking: to our Saviour, Himself”,…he, concluded.

I was, flubber-gassed,…slowly; sitting back down, in what appeared to be,…my very own: golden-chair. Here I was, just days prior,…worried; about everything, about everyone,…and; holding the weight, of the entire World on my shoulders,…with only: two God-given-hands!... Ever felt like this, (dear reader, and friends)?... I’m sure, you have!...

All the while, I came to realize,…through; my meeting, with my earthly-father,…that; although days away still, a meeting had already previously been,…set-up: in Christ’s-Chambers!... And, now,…all I wanted, to do; was talk about, the Dead,…rising: to share it, with you, (beloved believers)!...

In the past, 25 years,…I had grown; from a snotty-nose-punk, to a well-mannered-man. I believed myself, to be,…also; well-deserving, of this,…most Divine: of visions!... Yes, visions of our tomorrow. (“VISIONS,…OF,…VIRTUE”)!... And, so,…verily; I say unto you, that this Day,…shall not pass; before we see, one another,…in: Paradise!... Yes, you and I,…shall see, each other,…there; my beloved, reader!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“THIS-MOST,…MAJESTIC,…OF-MANSIONS”!...

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:50 pm

“THIS-MOST,…MAJESTIC,…OF-MANSIONS”!...

I received, my first dose,…of; quick justice, while I was wandering the streets,…of: Mount-Pleasant, Wisconsin. It was, a Monday afternoon,…when; my Saviour’s Supreme-Court, took one good look,…at me; and, at my petition for post-conviction relief,…and: I was denied clemency, around 5:00 p.m. In all fairness, this Court-of-Christ,…had; dealt with me, off and on,…for: years on end. In my final days, of my case,…these Angels, within the court-system; watched me, and each other,…most closely!...

Copies of filings, and rulings,…had been; faxed, to our Heavenly-Father,…so that; His Higher-Courts, would know that,…I was coming. Denials, by my Master’s-Supreme-Court,…were; routinely faxed, to His Father’s-Divine-Court,…in Heaven. This, was to be,…my; next forum. I was to be, presented,…to; this Honorable-and-Holy-One!... Gabriel and Michael, were not new,…to; His bench.

This Judge, happens to be,…the Giver-of-Life!... A work-a-holic, by anyone’s standard,…though His Heart; was purely gold, and I was certainly not,…His; first case. He, and His two Arch-Angels,…studied my personal-petition; until midnight. At six, (6 a.m.); Tuesday morning, I casually picked-up through the grape-vine, (as it were); that my case-in-matter, was now before,…my Judge: Jehovah!...

I met with Him, briefly. At first, I was surrounded by unsmiling,…young Angels; fresh in their findings, with the Father!... Never-the-less, all those present in these,…Higher-Courts; were of, very important positions. It was obvious, to me,…that; a meeting-of-sorts, had been in progress,…for quite, some time; prior to my, making my presence in,…(“THIS-MOST,…MAJESTIC,…OF-MANSIONS”)!...

In the center, of God’s Huge Court-Room,…was; a magnificent-mahogany, conference table. Long and wide, with six, (6) golden-chairs,…on either side. His Throne, was at one end,…near; this Mercy-Seat. Before Him,…stood; the Sons-of-Abraham. Yes, each one representing,…collectively; the twelve, (12) tribes of Israel. On the Table, were stacks of papers,…legal-pads; and other effects!...

I noticed most, the Lamb’s Book-of-Life!... Was, my name,…written, in it?,…I wondered. The side, to my Living-God’s right,…was; crowded, with saints in white-raiments. These were bunched together, with another row,…of; eager Warriors, seated close behind. They represented, those very same,…whose bodies, were slain; for our Saviour’s sake. Today, they belong to my Lord,…with; Honors!…

“Where, was Satan”?,…I questioned, silently to myself. My Guardian-Angel, who read minds,…answered; “He, has been banished. Sent, to the bottom-less pit,…in chains; for all of Eternity, to come”!... The result, no doubt,…of; an obvious losing battle, over my Soul and yours,…(dear reader, and friends): and so, I marveled. A door, swung open,…and; I was asked, to step-inside.

The room, was instantly silent. Jesus, rose from His chair,…and; introduced Himself, to me. “I am the Way, your only Hope,…of; Salvation. But, only if,…you; lend yourself, to believe”,…He pronounced. His hand-shake, was warm and never fleeting. “Have a seat”,…He said. At first, I hesitated. I felt, like a trespasser,…a true-Sinner!... I jumped, the gun,…by questioning; “When, can I expect,…my; pardon”?...

“Today”,…Christ, calmly answered. “I thought, you’d be pleased,…that; we moved, Heaven and Earth,…to arrange it: all was done, with God’s-speed”,…He added. “Thank You”,…I said. There was a brief silence,…as; my tension, eased a bit. “The Heavens,…will file its response, tomorrow. But, you dear Izzy,…today; you shall be in, Paradise with Me”!,…Christ concluded. Jesus, looked along a wall,…of legal infantry; positioned to His right, (a Spiritual space, of Authority)!...

Then, He dropped His gaze,…upon; His Father entering. “There’s something else, I’d like to discuss”,…said, our Creator, who had been present,…from: the beginning of my trial. “I need to know, if we can expect,…your repentance; to be, most sincere”?,……Almighty-God said, with a Thunderous-Voice. It was not, an unusual request,…one; that, truly was,…quite Fair!...

I was to be, bound,…by, my word; as this all knowing God,…was bound: by His!... And, so,…I took an oath, and swore. Never again, was I to be,…rude, without cause. No more making mockery, of my Maker,…as; this meeting, adjourned. The lies, dishonesty, iniquities and previous misrepresentations,…were all; to be vanquished. I was to be, a newly purified person. They had all, worked around the clock,…to; Save my Soul…

The unbelievers present, on the other side,…of; this gigantic-gulf, broke-up in a flurry,…of: mumbled conversations. They were all, in disbelief,…that; someone like me, could actually be,…Saved!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Hope
Diamond Member

Re: “THIS-MOST,…MAJESTIC,…OF-MANSIONS”!...

Post by Hope » Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:45 pm

Izzy,
This is one very Awesome story! I know so many will be touched by this.

God Bless You Eva