Izzy's Stories

Post your stories here.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: “WATCH,…AND,…PRAY”!...

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:43 pm

Many will say, look here,...and there; our Christ has returned. But, do not be misled and/or deceived,...dear reader and friends; our Lord, comes in the clouds,...with: His Host of Saints!.... And, so,...I must persist, in saying to you all; "Look-Up", the real Jesus,...returns; from above!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

P.S. Ours, shall be a Resurrection,...of; the Spirit!... We shall occupy, a new and Glorified Body,...just as; our Christ, occupies today... An incorruptible source, of existence; never you mind, the details,...leave that; to our Maker, to define. Meanwhile, I ask you all,...do you; Believe?... I pray,...so!... Amen.

Hope
Diamond Member

Re: “A-POSSIBLE,…PONZI,…SCHEME”?...

Post by Hope » Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:03 am

izzy,
This is so Good and so true. Wonderful message Thank You for sharing it!

God Bless You Eva

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: “A-POSSIBLE,…PONZI,…SCHEME”?...

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:00 pm

Thank you, Ms. Eva; for all of your Spiritual-Support!... Many of us here, who participate in posting our passages,...are continually fed; by your devoted support. Only a little-remnant, (of which you, are part of); demonstrate the fearless, boldness and firmness necessary,...to testify: of God's-Word!...

We, "Fear-Not"!... For, if God is truly with us,...then; who could be, against?... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“BY-ORDER,…AND,…RANK”!...

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:48 pm

“BY-ORDER,…AND,…RANK”!...

Our biggest Enemy, (Satan himself); is most subtle, and will strive diligently,…by; putting second thoughts, of doubt,…and; even fear, in our minds,…as: we continue to delay, in moving forward!...(please see, Ephesians 6:17). I too, am on a journey. I love, to worship my Heavenly-Father,…in; the Spirit, and in the Truth!... My destination, is the New-Jerusalem,…not; an earthly city!...(please read, Revelation 21:9,10).

This, is the city,…to which; I am bound. It is a place, of nearness,…to; my beloved Bridegroom. I shall see you, there,…(dear reader, and friends); in your very own, (“ORDER,…AND,…RANK”)!... Here, today,…unfolds; a wonderful story, of Almighty-God’s-Grace,…expressed; through His Son, Jesus-of-Nazareth!... Differences, of appreciation,…of; this Grace, by we, (the saints); will result, in differences of Glory,…in: this New-Jerusalem!...

Some, I see,…in; the midst, and round-about, His Throne!... While, still others,…”Stand, before this Glorious-Throne”!... The most outstanding, thoughts,…carried continually; throughout my record-of-experiences, is that His Son, (my personal Lord-and-Saviour); is at hand, ever watching,…Loving; and caring, for all those who,…are: ultimately, Trusting in Him!...

Have you, learned this Way,...of; Victory?... I pray,…so!... Out of, the abundance of my heart,…I pen; these words. May my message, be as sharp arrows,…of; the Mighty, with coals of Juniper!... I speak only, of the Judgments,…of; His Word!... A Judgment, always unfailing,…without compromise; and most effective!...

A Judgment, of Great-Love,…and; tenderness, to the uttermost. How different, from mankind’s judgments. And, so I say,…”Lord, fire your arrows,…of Truth; at my Heart”!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Hope
Diamond Member

Re: “BY-ORDER,…AND,…RANK”!...

Post by Hope » Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:05 am

Izzy,
This is an Awesome message. Thank you for sharing what God puts on your heart.

God Bless You Eva

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: “BY-ORDER,…AND,…RANK”!...

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:51 pm

We are all, called to share,...what lies; deep within our Holy-Spirit, inspired,...hearts!... Amen.

Glory to God, in the Highest!... The Power and the Kingdom of God, soon will be run,...by; His Beloved Son, our Jesus-of-Nazareth!... Amen. Soon, (in the not, too distant future); it shall be on this Earth, as it is right now,...in Heaven!... Praise God, His Son,...Lives!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“IS-THIS,…YOUR-BIBLE’S,…DIARY-SPEAKING”?...

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:37 pm

“IS-THIS,…YOUR-BIBLE’S,…DIARY-SPEAKING”?...

1). January: been resting, for a week. The first few nights, of this year,…my owner; read me regularly, but he has now,…forgotten me: I guess.

2). February: Clean-up, I was dusted,…with, the other things; and then, put in my place. My owner, used me for a short-time,…after dinner; looking for a few references. Also, went to Sunday-School.

3). March: Dusted again, and in my old-place. Have been, down in lower-hall of the house,…since; my last trip, to Sunday-School, (last month)…

4). April: Busy-day. My owner, led a league-meeting,…and; had to look-up, references. He, had an awful time,…finding one; though it, was right there,…all the time: in its place.

5). May: In Grandmas’ lap, this afternoon. She spent, most of her time,…on; (1st Corinthians 13, and last four verses, of chapter 15).

6). June: Had a couple, of four-leaf-clovers,…stuck; in me, today.

7). July: Packed in a trunk, with clothes and other things. Off, on a vacation,…I guess; quite a journey, but I don’t see,….why: I went. Not once, was I taken-out,…of; the luggage.

8). “As-for-the-rest-of-the-year”: Once my owner, returned from July’s two-week vacation,…I was put-back; in my usual spot. Never again, to be touched,…the remainder; of this year. I guess, my owner was,…too busy; for me. Why, with all of the Family-Birthdays,…coming up; also all, the up and coming Holidays,…like; Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas,…there’s simply: not enough time, for me!... I guess. Amen.

Your friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“BROKEN,…PIECES,…INSIDE”!...

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:03 pm

“BROKEN,…PIECES,…INSIDE”!...

Go-on, hold Him,…until; your screaming, is gone!... The demons, that you’re hiding,…from; only Christ-Jesus, can truly overcome. By waking-up tomorrow, filled with sorrows,…you’re only, holding back; from ever really enjoying, today,…your brand-new: Day!... It’s only Sin, that makes you,…run. He’s, (my Lord); the only One!...

Listen, when He tells you,…nothing’s wrong; and of all, your false-promises,…let them: “Be-Gone”!... He’s my teenage Idol. Even, my movie-star!... Could He, possibly be,…your; next sensation?... I pray,…so!... Find Him, within yourself. Who, of us,…will; swing from our ivy mess, toward His vindicating-vine?...

You’re the only thing, He’s Saving!... If you’re lost, in your zone,…then; carry-on. We, talked and talked,…about you; until I died. Though, you’re sinking,…like a blarney-stone; go on ahead, just carry-on!... If you’re stuck, inside your very own,… “Pandora’s-Box”; but, with still one foot, firmly on the ground,…then: go ahead, carry-on.

Go-on, miss-out,…on all; the fun. Miss-out, on everything you once felt,…was; so right!... And, today,…you only, find; to be, so wrong. Deep-inside, you still won’t,…get; to see, Him, (that is, my Lord of course); unless now, all that’s left in you,…are: (“BROKEN,…PIECES,…INSIDE”)!...

Here I am, (He says); your invitation, once again. Won’t you please, “Just come inside”?... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“CATCH,…MY,…PARADE”!...

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:43 pm

“CATCH,…MY,…PARADE”!...

I can’t tell, where this journey,…lays; but, I can tell,…where: it ends. I didn’t know, that,…I was lost. I’ve tried, carrying the weight,…of; the whole-world. But, I’ve only got,…two hands. All this time, I was finding,…myself; and then, I realized that,…I was lost. But, today,…I found You; dear Lord. So, wake-me-up, let me pinch myself,…to see; if all of You, is True!...

I was dreaming, when I wrote,…this; so, forgive me, (dear reader, and friends); if I go, astray. And, sue me,…if; I go, too fast. But, this Life, was meant,…to last. I’m ready, to roll… But, before I let this happen,…I’ll; tell my story, another way,…bold, bold, bold!... Tonight, I’m going to,…pray; like, there’s no tomorrow. I don’t want, to be left-behind!...

Distance, has never been,…a friend; of mine. Now that you know, this is my Life,…no one; can hold me down, nor keep me,…down. I’m now, making time,…only; for those, who count. Catching my pride, now letting,…it go!...

(“CATCH,…MY,…PARADE”)!... You, Lord,…have me seeing; the beauty, in every little thing. Now, only You,…will; tell me, what’s supposed to be!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Hope
Diamond Member

Re: “CATCH,…MY,…PARADE”!...

Post by Hope » Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:47 am

Izzy,
This is a Wonderful story and I know it will touch so many!

God Bless You Eva

Hope
Diamond Member

Re: “BROKEN,…PIECES,…INSIDE”!...

Post by Hope » Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:49 am

Izzy,
God is the only one who can fix those Broken Pieces. This is really good!

God Bless You Eva

Hope
Diamond Member

Re: “IS-THIS,…YOUR-BIBLE’S,…DIARY-SPEAKING”?...

Post by Hope » Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:50 am

Izzy,
What a wonderful writing with an AWESOME message!!!

God Bless You Eva

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: “IS-THIS,…YOUR-BIBLE’S,…DIARY-SPEAKING”?...

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:56 pm

Amen sister Eva, now if only we,...could together; get the rest of this, hopeless planet,...to: read what we, (as His Messengers), have to share?...

If only, those others of whom we speak,...come to a point; in their personal lives, where they are truly,...done with all of their rushing, to and fro; only to get, to the middle of nowhere, and of hurting one another, of lies and more lies,...if only: these very same, would stop fooling themselves, of a supposed better tomorrow,...without including Jesus!...

If only, they would admit,...of; honestly being tired, of masquerading themselves about,...showing: only false-facades, and not their true,...faces!...

Oh' Lord,...("If,...Only"); you would come, yes,...even so: just come, dear Jesus,...come!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: “BROKEN,…PIECES,…INSIDE”!...

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:59 pm

You and I, dear Ms. Eva; we invite the rest, those with broken and contrite hearts,...to; freely surrender themselves, their all,...to: "The Giver of Life"!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: “CATCH,…MY,…PARADE”!...

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:03 pm

May it touch, those who lack,...touching; may the very Hand, of Almighty-God, thru His Son, (our Lord and Saviour): come down, and touch the hearts of they who are most,...needy,...convicting all.

For, it's only thru our convictions,...that; we begin to turn, a face,...unto: our Living-God, (His Heavenly-Father, and yours)!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...