Izzy's Stories

Post your stories here.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Stories

Post by izzyfalcon »

“GREETINGS,…AND,…WELCOME”…

My invitation for friendship, is all inclusive of the diversity found,…in this community, this arena and public-platform; which we all, call the,…Internet!....

My written words, best represent my spiritual path,…and attitude-aspiration. My core-belief, is that God, (whom I prefer to call, Jehovah; His Glorious-Name), formed mankind,…in His own image; giving us the awesome gift and responsibility, of personal will,…and choice!...

What is equally intriguing to me, is that,…we are individually-unique and valuable, (as Father and Son, have always been; they are not, two in the same entity); and that there, will never be another you,…or me; from the time of our conceptions, through time-and-eternity!....

As the same, holds most true,…of Father-and-Son!... Each, uniquely-proper, yet equal in Love, in Unity, in Cause, in Mindset,…and in; set-forth, Mission!...

From my perspective, we are like one body,…requiring each of us; to assist in the development and welfare, of the family of man,…and womankind: as a whole. In essence, each of us,…has manifold missions and purposes; to this end!...

As, do,…Father-and-Son!... We annul and make void, this too important truth,…when we attempt; to merge them both, as being One,…in the same person!...

Folks, the,…(“Trinity-Doctrine”),…is a complete-hoax!... It’s the Devil’s best work, yet. This once, “Angel-of-Light”; makes his presence most known, in the very institutions of worship. Yes, Jesus-of-Nazareth,…battled most; with the, (“religious-order”), of His Day!... And, the same holds true,…even, today!...

Many are the various, Christian-Denominational groups. Yet, it is supposed to be,…One-Faith; One-God, and One-Mediator between man and his,…Creator!... Yes, the man called,…Jesus-Christ!... Amen.

And, we,…(Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); are to contribute, using these gifts of uniqueness,…personal-choice and wills; for observing the manifestation, of what is culminated and found,…in our individual lives: and in our world!...

Thus, we are on a journey of learning,…and of growing; and each day, is a destination of promise and opportunity,…despite the obstacles and trials: of this present-life!...

Shall we sow to the spirit, or shall we sow to the flesh?… For, this is our daily,…question; which must be answered. Yes, dear-reader and friends,…many, are in indeed; our decisions. Our personal pursuit, is the practice of,…unconditional love!...

However, that confession does not mean that,…we do not have; our struggles. As with any believer, we all have moments of doubt,…confusion and weariness; which can be attributed, to being human!...(and to realizing our present, state-of-affairs. Yes, fallen and putrid are indeed, our inner-most principles).

Therefore, I ask that you keep me,…in mind; and if you believe in prayer, please pray for me. We are more than, brick-and-mortar,…and we are more than, flesh-and-blood; we are,… Spirits!...

And, so,…with God’s-Good-Grace; shed over us and our entire household, we are also,…well-able: to overcome. Yes, great-trials,…can indeed, produce; great compassion and great love, if only,…you: will allow it. My dear-reader and friends, God’s-Grace, is truly,…most-sufficient!...

What we are capable of giving, with the help of our God,…is greater than; any loss. The key to overcoming negativity, is using it,…to develop yourself; so that we may achieve, positive-results. We are all, sinners,…Saved-by-Grace!...

We believe in, our risen Lord-and-Saviour,…Jesus Christ!... Yes, the only begotten Son,…of Almighty-God!... And continually seek, to make Him,…Lord, (or ruler); of our personal-lives!...

So, I urge you today,…to invite others; to join-in, this wonderful community,…and to fellowship; with other believers and to hear,…their testimonies: of Faith!...

My prayer, is in Hope,…that we can encourage; and be encouraged. Yes, to learn from one another,…and; to teach. Now, in closing,…please allow a smile; to reside upon your face, and let it reside,…and shine deep: within your hearts!...

May Our Heavenly-Father, bless you,…richly!... Amen.

P.S. I also have a sense-of-humor, despite taking my calling,…seriously. I consider ourselves, all,…matured-adults; well rounded. And, I am also,…looking forward; to knowing you!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Attachments
347323_th.gif
347323_th.gif (7.98 KiB) Viewed 571 times
18949150_451904715170395_2595164586231463936_n.gif
18949150_451904715170395_2595164586231463936_n.gif (216.44 KiB) Viewed 571 times
11413369_937481439647808_627764899_n.gif
11413369_937481439647808_627764899_n.gif (170.01 KiB) Viewed 571 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

AND-IT-CAME,…TO: (“PASS”)!...

Friends!... This phrase, (many – Biblical / scholars – state); is found more than, 400 times in the,…King-James: Bible!...

What tremendous words, of encouragement. Head-aches, tooth-aches, car-troubles, clogged-drains, personality-conflicts,…all / come-only-to: (“pass”)!... Yes!...

Meanwhile, we can all,…focus / on: Jesus!... Yes!... He, will bring us,…by-in-and-thru: it all. Amen.

There are times, in,…(“care-giving”) / when-we-think; we can’t, bear-one-more,…day. Not, one-more-hour. Nor, one-more-minute!...

But, don’t let this,…get-you / down. For, no matter how bad,…things seem / at-the-time; they are indeed, temporary.

The situation, will,…(“pass”); life will go – on. Tomorrow, will be another,…day / with: new victories and challenges. But, always,…also / with: (“New-Grace”)!... Amen.

What’s really important, is how we handle,…the opportunities / before, us: today. Whether, we let our trials,…defeat / us; or look for, the,…Hand-of-God, in: everything!...

Countless, are the chances to,…Glorify-Him: (Yahweh)!... Yes!... In the daily events, of our personal,…lives!...

Every day, every week and every year,…are / made up, of things that: (“come-to-pass”)!... So, even if we,…fail; we needn’t be, disheartened.

Other opportunities – better days – will come. Let’s look past, those hard things,…today / and – Glorify: The-Name-of-Jesus!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
crown-of-love.jpg
crown-of-love.jpg (94 KiB) Viewed 518 times
the-lords-prayer-2-700x387.png
the-lords-prayer-2-700x387.png (398 KiB) Viewed 518 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

HOLD-THIS,…UNTIL: (“MORNING”)!...

Friends!... Almighty-God, understands our feelings. He, created our emotions,…as-well-as / our: intellect. And, He,…promises that / with understanding,…we: will prosper!...

To,…(“prosper”); means to grow, and to thrive. So, how can we speak,…to / others; in ways that, encourage?...

Answer: By asking, God-in-prayer,…to / give-us; the very words, to say. Yes!... Drawing, on His-Wisdom and Power!... Instead, of our own.

Folks!... (“I-Love-You”),…are; three-little-words, that speak,…volumes!... And, there are times,…when / the-best-way; to communicate, is to actually,…be,…silent!...

And, to,…listen-well,…to / what, the other person; wants-to-say, to,…us!...

(“Caring”),…is-not-for / the: faint-of-heart!... No, sir!... It’s more than, a full-time,…job. And, most care-givers,…have other / responsibilities; on top of, caring for their loved-ones.

**(let’s include here, those who are: “professionals”, also caring for the elderly, the ill, the disabled and/ or the: handicap)**

I know, this role,…all-too-well / as-I-myself, am also,…a: caregiver!...

Dear-reader!... For,…”caregivers” / worry-and-fear; are often the cause, of,…insomnia. They plague us, at night. Because, the busyness of life,…that keeps us / at-bay, in the daytime; tends to later, dissipate in the quiet,…solitude / of: bedtime!...

Alone, in the dark. It’s easy to imagine, the worst,…and / feel-hopeless; about our, loved-one’s,…situation. Yes!...

I-pray-that: “You, picture yourself,…handing / your-worries, over,…to: God!... Yes!... And, asking,…Him / to-hold-them,…until: morning!”… Amen.

Friends!... God, never-sleeps!... He, cares for us,…all / night-long!... We, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers), can rest in this,…(“care”)!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
108506_th.gif
108506_th.gif (6.91 KiB) Viewed 517 times
346430_th.gif
346430_th.gif (4.16 KiB) Viewed 517 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

TO-YOU,…(“CAREGIVERS”)!...

Friends!... Just like people, today. The-Old-Testament characters, struggled with family relationships. Yes!... (see: 2nd Samuel 9:7).

David’s wife, “Michal”,…turned against / him. Her father, King-Saul,…hunted / David; like-an-animal. Though, the younger man,…ultimately / triumphed, and was crowned: King!...

Most rulers, executed their opponents and their families. But, King-David,…in-a-major / risk-taking, move; not only returned, Saul’s-Estate,…to his grandson / “Mephibosheth”; but-also-offered, him,…financial-support: and a place, at the,…King’s-Table!...

David’s own, closest advisors,…probably thought / him: crazy!... That is, unless they knew,…”Mephibosheth’s” / father: Jonathan!...

In the midst, of family turmoil,…he-and-David / were-fast-friends: yes!... Jonathan, even offered to,…step-down / as, Saul’s: heir… Yes!... Why?...

Answer: Because, Jonathan supported,…David’s / Kingship!...

When, Jonathan heard his father,…(Saul) / was threatening; to kill, David. Jonathan, risked his own life,…by / defending, his friend: David!...

Later, Jonathan,…died / with, Saul: his father. On the battle-field!...

David’s love, for his late friend,…extended to / Jonathan’s: children. Mainly, “Mephibosheth”…

When, David,…summoned / “Mephibosheth”; the terrified man, probably thought that,…David / was planning to kill: him!...

Instead, David,…treated / “Mephibosheth”; like-a-son. Welcoming him, with open-arms!...

Folks!... In our own, difficult family situations,…loyalty-and-kindness; may also seem, an unwise,…response.

But, Almighty-God, (Yahweh); wants our actions, to always reflect,…His-Readiness / to bless: (“AMID,…HEARTACHE-N-HURT”)!... Amen.

Dear-reader!... We, (“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”), can take the time,…to be / God’s-Hands, and Heart; on many levels, of need. Yes!...

Believe me, when I say that,…the recipients / of our care; are truly blessed, that they have someone,…who knows / them: personally. Someone, who sees them,…as / individuals: Yes!...

As, someone who is willing,…to / spend-a-little; extra time, talking, laughing. Even, praying with them.

As,…”care-givers” / we are: doubly-blessed. God, has trusted us,…with / another’s-care. And, He,…along with / His-Son; honors us, for our faithfulness. Yes!...

In-closing: Know-this-Truth!...

It’s easy, to put our,…quiet-time / with, God; on the back-burner. But, the very thing,…we need / most: (Hope), only God,…can fill.

He, understands our exhaustion and frustration. God, and His-Son,…(as-well: The-Holy-Spirit): all three, feel our pain-and-sadness. They, collectively,…are-waiting-to / extend: Grace!... Yes!... (when-we-call: upon them)… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
324859_th.jpg
324859_th.jpg (20.26 KiB) Viewed 390 times
103973_th.gif
103973_th.gif (7.7 KiB) Viewed 390 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

WHEN-WILL-IT,…EVER: (“END”)?...

Friends!... Almighty-God, says that,…(“any-job”),…any / ministry: is-truly-profitable!... Amen. And, so,…don’t look / at-the-clock: wishing the time, away.

If you are, too,…exhausted / to-reach-out, with: God’s-Love, for others. Then, re-evaluate,…what / God: would-have-you,…do. In service, to,…Him!...

But, don’t hold-out,…on / serving: Him!... Simply-because, you are too,…”tired!”… He, gave us,…His / all, because,…of: His-Love!... Yes!...

Let us, respond in Love,…for / Him. And, give your all. Showing, His-Love,…to: others!... Amen.

I-for-one, will serve my mother,…until / her-last-day, here on: Earth!... Or, until I myself,…am / called: home!... Which-ever, comes,…first!... Even though, our circumstances are indeed,…most: trying!...

I-shall-always, remember that,…our / Saviour; out-of-Love, also suffered for us,…who: believe!... Yes!... That, sacrifice of Jesus,…inspires / me,…to persist; in my own,…”Triumphant-Suffering!”… Amen.

Folks!... Before, thoughts of heavy responsibility,…and unrelenting / demands, overwhelm you; turn your attention, to the,…Son-of-God!... Yes!...

He-is-Strong!... Completing the day’s tasks, will deplete your own,…resources / but-they-won’t; put a dent, on,…His!...

His-Father’s-Fingertip, exerts more strength,…in-a-moment / than-any-human, champion: could exert in,…(100-life-times)!...

The-Son, draws from,…His-Father’s: well. Do you?... Oh’, how-I-pray,…so!... Amen.

Our strong, resourceful,…God / (Yahweh): is willing to help, you-and-me. Who of us, looks forward to,…every / new-day?...

So, don’t,…give-up / you: “care-givers!”… Jesus, gives us the strength to go,…above-and-beyond: the call of, duty!...

No, He,…doesn’t / call-us, to be: martyrs!... (necessarily).

Yes, He,…does / want-us-to; give of ourselves, to help others,…in: need!... Amen.

So, live-this-day!... Yes!... To-its-fullest!... Both, The-Father and His-Son,…they / don’t-want-us; borrowing trouble, from the future. They, want us to see,…how / they-meet, our needs: on this particular, day!... Yes!...

Because, when we’re busy,…projecting / our-worries; on the days, ahead. We, tend-to-miss,…what / they-both, are doing; in our lives, right-now!... (by-in-and-thru: the very works, of the,…Holy-Spirit). Amen.

Yes!... Father, Son and Holy-Spirit!... Each, is ready to equip,…us / for-what-ever: comes next.

I-pray-that: “You, dear-reader. Let them, minister to you,…this day!”… (see: Matthew 6:34).

WHEN-WILL-IT,…EVER: (“END”)?...

Answer: For us, (“caregivers”), the burden,…rarely-becomes: lighter!... The weight, typically,…increases / yes!...

It sometimes, seems-that,…life’s-challenges / just: go-on and on. We can, grumble-and-crumble. Or, we can receive,…a / stamina, we never: thought possible!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
114846_th.gif
114846_th.gif (4.08 KiB) Viewed 370 times
347723_th.gif
347723_th.gif (7.85 KiB) Viewed 370 times
340013_th.gif
340013_th.gif (7.23 KiB) Viewed 370 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

THIS-IS-STEADFAST,…AND: (“FOREVER”)!...

Friends!... A-sure-fire, way,…to battle,…”weariness” / is-by-praising,…our: Heavenly-Father!... Especially, (by-in-and-thru: imitating, His-Son’s-Steps)… Yes!...

Our immediate circumstances, don’t need to control,…the moment / nor: identify us, completely. No, sir!...

Lean, on the promises. March, onward as,…Christian-Soldiers!... Gaze, upon that,…Cross / for: The-Father is listening, to the rhythm,…of our: hearts-and-minds!... Yes!...

Dear-reader!... Have you ever, noticed when our,…bodies-and-spirits / weaken,…that, our prayers; (even the most, desperate ones), just become more,…and / more: Powerful?...

It’s in our,…”emptiness” / as-we-ask: “Lord, Jesus, how much more,…can-I-bear?”… Yes!... It’s here, that,…He / soon-thereafter, comes: to our,…aid.

Both, The-Father and His-Son,…know / the-needs-of,…their: over-burdened-people. And, though,…we, (His-Son’s-Followers); may not spend, much time in,…Bible-Study / Church-Attendance,…and: prayers. God, is still,…watching-over: us!... Yes!...

Listening, carefully, (by-in-and-thru: The-Holy-Spirit’s, Meditating)!... For, ours,…are truly / helpless-communications: Yes!... Often, we ourselves,…know-not / how,…or-for-what,…we ought: to pray!...

Then, only,…then / God: answers-powerfully!... Yes!... In ways, He,…many never have / responded: in less, demanding times!...

We, don’t need to,…pray-perfectly,…or / read; several chapters, of,…Scripture!... (daily). God, knows. Yes!... What, we’re capable of…

Hence, blessing us,…many times / over!... *(all-accordingly)*

Even, perhaps,…well-beyond / what-we-feel: we actually, deserve!... Amen.

Folks!... (Yahweh),…The-One-Whose,…(“STEADFAST-LOVE-ENDURES,…FOREVER”): He, never deserts those,…He: Loves!... No, sir!...

He, sets-us-Free!... Even, in the midst of,…our-many-chores / responsibilities-and-impossible: days!...

Jesus, (“wept”),…in-front-of,…others. He, cried-out-to,…His-Father!... Neither,…”fear-nor-pride”,…stopped / Him, from otherwise; expressing,…”His-Painful-Emotions!”…

Jesus, knew that,…His-Father / would-hear: His-Cries!... Yes!... (and-come-to: His-Aid). Amen.

And, so,…the same / holds-true,…for us: Yes!... (if only: you believe).

Friends!... We,…”caregivers” / have many needs, to,…fulfill: yes!... Our-own, as well as,…those,…of our: loved-ones. Constant, demands and interruptions,…take their / toll,…on our: well-being!... Yes!...

But, when we,…(“make-time”): to spend time, with,…Jesus!... We’ll find,…”His-Strength” / flowing: by-in-and-thru,…us!...

And, we’ll be,…better-able-to / cope-and-manage: our-every-day!... As we, meditate on,…His-Father’s-Goodness / we bring; much needed,…”vitality!”… (to-our-frazzled: beings)… Yes!...

Best-of-all, as we pray,…we / connect with,…both: The-Father and His-Son!... Our, ultimate,…”caregivers!”…

They, love,…us: they understand our,…challenges. And, they give us,…the necessary / strengths,…to: carry-on!... Yes!...

(by-in-and-thru: that-other,…Advocate)!... The-Holy-Spirit!... Commissioned-and-Ordained, by,…The-Father!... Yes!... And, done so,…upon / The-Son’s-own: request. Amen.

Why?...

Answer: To lead us,…(“ultimately”),…to: (“All-Truths”)!... Amen.

Folks!... Father, Son and Holy-Spirit!... Each, is still there. Ready to empower, us,…with / their: Love!... Yes!... So, we can accomplish,…(“The-Father’s-Purposes”)!... Amen.

*(it’s-why-we,…were created: yes!... To, worship,…our: Creator)*

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
123506_th.gif
123506_th.gif (7.63 KiB) Viewed 361 times
123515_th.gif
123515_th.gif (7.95 KiB) Viewed 361 times
104511_th.gif
104511_th.gif (5.61 KiB) Viewed 361 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

MY-FOREVER,…(“STORY”)!...

Patience, Friends!... Allow, Jesus,…Who / bore-all-things,…for us; to shape you, into,…His-own-Image!... Amen.

Yes!... Life, can become complicated and demanding. Today, I pray that: “You, dear-reader, fill your heart with,…hope. Yes!... Soar, above your problems,…with / total-confidence,…in our: living God!”... (Yahweh: His-Majestic-Name).

Many challenges, in this present life,…can / indeed: shake us!... We face, financial-troubles, inadequate health,…family-and-personal: issues. The list, can be long.

Under, such pressures,…it’s easy / to: feel alone. Yes!... Even, deserted by,…God!... But, God,…never / deserts: His-own!... No, sir!... Maybe, we’re deserting,…Him / by-assuming,…that; He’s the source, of such,…problems?...

How many of us, are blaming,…God / for-our: hardships?... Know-this-truth. Our, doubts’-and-bitterness,…can / push-a-wedge; between us and our,…Creator!... Yes!...

“Rise”,…against-your-challenges!... Don’t-dwell, on them,…without seeking,…solutions. Because, this leaves us,…in /pain: wise-actions, bring,…solutions.

Folks!... By, setting-our-eyes,…on / Jesus, and His-Father; (our-ultimate, Authority), we need never, be,…”shaken!”…

Their strength, (including: The-Holy-Spirit’s); will guide us, if only we,…(“seek”),…it: consistently!... Amen.

So, reach-out,…to / both: The-Father and His-Son!... They’re standing, there,…right-next-to,…you.

Dear-reader!... Jesus, like His,…Father / already - (“are”)… That, you and me,…(”exist”) / now, is cause; enough,…for,…”rejoicing!”…

Keep your eyes, focused on your,…problems,…and / you’ll have: “mayhem!”… Yes!... But, focus-on-Jesus,…(daily) / and you’ll,…have: Peace!...

The Faith, of a,…caregiver,…is / often: “tested!”… But, experience,…teaches / us, to,…appreciate; the very gift,…of,…”testing!”…

For,…”perseverance” / blesses,…the committed: Christian!... Especially, those engaged in a,…godly,…(“care-ministry”)!... Amen.

Any, caregiver,…can / testify, to-the-need; for daily,…”perseverance!”… Yes!...

As, we progress in,…caregiving / we’ll-discover,…that; a-well-developed,…Faith; is a great blessing, that keeps us,…going: yes!...

Especially, when details are many,…and / positive-results: so very, few!...

So, let’s do our,…jobs / today, and let our – Jesus: look ahead, for us.

Friends!... It’s good, to remember that,…both / The-Father and His-Son, view everything; in light of,…(“Eternity”)!... Yes!...

Neither, is limited,…by: Time!... So, when they see,…your / life; they view it, as-a-forever,…(Story)!...

Yes!... They know, (along-with: The-Holy-Spirit); that this season, you’re walking,…(by-in-and-thru): won’t last, forever!... No, sir!...

All-Three, also know,…(as-well: The-Angelic-Realm); that, one day,…you will look / back, on this time: in your life. And, view it,…as-a-gift!... Amen.

Today, I-thank-them,…All / for: making-it-beautiful… Yes!... (In-their-own-Time)…

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
111345_th.gif
111345_th.gif (7.82 KiB) Viewed 327 times
114846_th.gif
114846_th.gif (4.08 KiB) Viewed 327 times
119001_th.gif
119001_th.gif (7.12 KiB) Viewed 327 times