Izzy's Stories

Post your stories here.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Stories

Post by izzyfalcon »

“GREETINGS,…AND,…WELCOME”…

My invitation for friendship, is all inclusive of the diversity found,…in this community, this arena and public-platform; which we all, call the,…Internet!....

My written words, best represent my spiritual path,…and attitude-aspiration. My core-belief, is that God, (whom I prefer to call, Jehovah; His Glorious-Name), formed mankind,…in His own image; giving us the awesome gift and responsibility, of personal will,…and choice!...

What is equally intriguing to me, is that,…we are individually-unique and valuable, (as Father and Son, have always been; they are not, two in the same entity); and that there, will never be another you,…or me; from the time of our conceptions, through time-and-eternity!....

As the same, holds most true,…of Father-and-Son!... Each, uniquely-proper, yet equal in Love, in Unity, in Cause, in Mindset,…and in; set-forth, Mission!...

From my perspective, we are like one body,…requiring each of us; to assist in the development and welfare, of the family of man,…and womankind: as a whole. In essence, each of us,…has manifold missions and purposes; to this end!...

As, do,…Father-and-Son!... We annul and make void, this too important truth,…when we attempt; to merge them both, as being One,…in the same person!...

Folks, the,…(“Trinity-Doctrine”),…is a complete-hoax!... It’s the Devil’s best work, yet. This once, “Angel-of-Light”; makes his presence most known, in the very institutions of worship. Yes, Jesus-of-Nazareth,…battled most; with the, (“religious-order”), of His Day!... And, the same holds true,…even, today!...

Many are the various, Christian-Denominational groups. Yet, it is supposed to be,…One-Faith; One-God, and One-Mediator between man and his,…Creator!... Yes, the man called,…Jesus-Christ!... Amen.

And, we,…(Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); are to contribute, using these gifts of uniqueness,…personal-choice and wills; for observing the manifestation, of what is culminated and found,…in our individual lives: and in our world!...

Thus, we are on a journey of learning,…and of growing; and each day, is a destination of promise and opportunity,…despite the obstacles and trials: of this present-life!...

Shall we sow to the spirit, or shall we sow to the flesh?… For, this is our daily,…question; which must be answered. Yes, dear-reader and friends,…many, are in indeed; our decisions. Our personal pursuit, is the practice of,…unconditional love!...

However, that confession does not mean that,…we do not have; our struggles. As with any believer, we all have moments of doubt,…confusion and weariness; which can be attributed, to being human!...(and to realizing our present, state-of-affairs. Yes, fallen and putrid are indeed, our inner-most principles).

Therefore, I ask that you keep me,…in mind; and if you believe in prayer, please pray for me. We are more than, brick-and-mortar,…and we are more than, flesh-and-blood; we are,… Spirits!...

And, so,…with God’s-Good-Grace; shed over us and our entire household, we are also,…well-able: to overcome. Yes, great-trials,…can indeed, produce; great compassion and great love, if only,…you: will allow it. My dear-reader and friends, God’s-Grace, is truly,…most-sufficient!...

What we are capable of giving, with the help of our God,…is greater than; any loss. The key to overcoming negativity, is using it,…to develop yourself; so that we may achieve, positive-results. We are all, sinners,…Saved-by-Grace!...

We believe in, our risen Lord-and-Saviour,…Jesus Christ!... Yes, the only begotten Son,…of Almighty-God!... And continually seek, to make Him,…Lord, (or ruler); of our personal-lives!...

So, I urge you today,…to invite others; to join-in, this wonderful community,…and to fellowship; with other believers and to hear,…their testimonies: of Faith!...

My prayer, is in Hope,…that we can encourage; and be encouraged. Yes, to learn from one another,…and; to teach. Now, in closing,…please allow a smile; to reside upon your face, and let it reside,…and shine deep: within your hearts!...

May Our Heavenly-Father, bless you,…richly!... Amen.

P.S. I also have a sense-of-humor, despite taking my calling,…seriously. I consider ourselves, all,…matured-adults; well rounded. And, I am also,…looking forward; to knowing you!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Attachments
347323_th.gif
347323_th.gif (7.98 KiB) Viewed 169 times
18949150_451904715170395_2595164586231463936_n.gif
18949150_451904715170395_2595164586231463936_n.gif (216.44 KiB) Viewed 169 times
11413369_937481439647808_627764899_n.gif
11413369_937481439647808_627764899_n.gif (170.01 KiB) Viewed 169 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

AND-IT-CAME,…TO: (“PASS”)!...

Friends!... This phrase, (many – Biblical / scholars – state); is found more than, 400 times in the,…King-James: Bible!...

What tremendous words, of encouragement. Head-aches, tooth-aches, car-troubles, clogged-drains, personality-conflicts,…all / come-only-to: (“pass”)!... Yes!...

Meanwhile, we can all,…focus / on: Jesus!... Yes!... He, will bring us,…by-in-and-thru: it all. Amen.

There are times, in,…(“care-giving”) / when-we-think; we can’t, bear-one-more,…day. Not, one-more-hour. Nor, one-more-minute!...

But, don’t let this,…get-you / down. For, no matter how bad,…things seem / at-the-time; they are indeed, temporary.

The situation, will,…(“pass”); life will go – on. Tomorrow, will be another,…day / with: new victories and challenges. But, always,…also / with: (“New-Grace”)!... Amen.

What’s really important, is how we handle,…the opportunities / before, us: today. Whether, we let our trials,…defeat / us; or look for, the,…Hand-of-God, in: everything!...

Countless, are the chances to,…Glorify-Him: (Yahweh)!... Yes!... In the daily events, of our personal,…lives!...

Every day, every week and every year,…are / made up, of things that: (“come-to-pass”)!... So, even if we,…fail; we needn’t be, disheartened.

Other opportunities – better days – will come. Let’s look past, those hard things,…today / and – Glorify: The-Name-of-Jesus!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
crown-of-love.jpg
crown-of-love.jpg (94 KiB) Viewed 116 times
the-lords-prayer-2-700x387.png
the-lords-prayer-2-700x387.png (398 KiB) Viewed 116 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

HOLD-THIS,…UNTIL: (“MORNING”)!...

Friends!... Almighty-God, understands our feelings. He, created our emotions,…as-well-as / our: intellect. And, He,…promises that / with understanding,…we: will prosper!...

To,…(“prosper”); means to grow, and to thrive. So, how can we speak,…to / others; in ways that, encourage?...

Answer: By asking, God-in-prayer,…to / give-us; the very words, to say. Yes!... Drawing, on His-Wisdom and Power!... Instead, of our own.

Folks!... (“I-Love-You”),…are; three-little-words, that speak,…volumes!... And, there are times,…when / the-best-way; to communicate, is to actually,…be,…silent!...

And, to,…listen-well,…to / what, the other person; wants-to-say, to,…us!...

(“Caring”),…is-not-for / the: faint-of-heart!... No, sir!... It’s more than, a full-time,…job. And, most care-givers,…have other / responsibilities; on top of, caring for their loved-ones.

**(let’s include here, those who are: “professionals”, also caring for the elderly, the ill, the disabled and/ or the: handicap)**

I know, this role,…all-too-well / as-I-myself, am also,…a: caregiver!...

Dear-reader!... For,…”caregivers” / worry-and-fear; are often the cause, of,…insomnia. They plague us, at night. Because, the busyness of life,…that keeps us / at-bay, in the daytime; tends to later, dissipate in the quiet,…solitude / of: bedtime!...

Alone, in the dark. It’s easy to imagine, the worst,…and / feel-hopeless; about our, loved-one’s,…situation. Yes!...

I-pray-that: “You, picture yourself,…handing / your-worries, over,…to: God!... Yes!... And, asking,…Him / to-hold-them,…until: morning!”… Amen.

Friends!... God, never-sleeps!... He, cares for us,…all / night-long!... We, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers), can rest in this,…(“care”)!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
108506_th.gif
108506_th.gif (6.91 KiB) Viewed 115 times
346430_th.gif
346430_th.gif (4.16 KiB) Viewed 115 times