Izzy's Stories

Post your stories here.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Stories

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:54 pm

“JUST,…HANG-IN,…THERE!”…

Friends. In the, semblance-of-prayer,…and,…devotion. And, in the,…”Name-of-Jesus!”… Let’s:

“Do unto others, as you would,…have-them / do: unto you!”… Amen.

Folks!... In-my-thinking, we insult,…Almighty-God / Jehovah, (His-Mighty-Name); and,…His-Church, (of which, His-Son / has-been-appointed: its-Head); far-more-than,…Satan!...

Yes!... The Devil’s, attempt to seduce,…our / Jesus; with the kingdoms, of this,…Earth. Was, no-more-false,…and,…far-less / hypocritical…*(than, our-own / actions: today)*

As things, look-better,…often-times / from: far-away. I ask you, dear-reader and friends. What, are the pleasures,…of-our / “Hope?”…

Yes!... “Absence”,…makes-the-heart / grow-fonder!...

Let us, therefore,…rather-focus / on-the-magical: qualities-of-Jesus!...

Let us, overlook,…the mundane / details-of: our-waiting, on,…His-Return!...

Why, did you,…fall-in-Love / with Him: in the, first-place?...

Assuming, that you can remember,…the reasons / embrace-them, still: whole-heartedly!...

For, He,…*(meaning / Jesus-of-Nazareth)*,…does,…(Not): tarry!... Amen.

Yes!... “The seed, of-all-evil,…is / laziness!”…

And, The-Devil,…finds-work / for: idle-hands. Whoever, doesn’t-keep,…busy, with / “good-works”; will certainly, find,…him-or-herself,…getting-into / much: “Mischief!”…

No one, is more clever,…at,…”Twisting-Truth”,…than-this / very-same: (“Dark-One”)!...*(meaning, Lucifer / himself)*

Yes!... He, can-quote-scripture,…for-his-own / ends!...

The-Devil,…”sick”,…would then, be considered / a: “Monk!”…

It’s said, often-times,…of-those, who / make, frequent-promises:

“Get me, out-of-this,…mess / and: I’ll be,…(good)!”…

These-are-those, who,…quickly / forget-their, word: as-soon-as, the,…specific-difficulty/ is-past!... Amen.

Are you, likened to,…one-of-these / “Monks?”… Oh’, how-I-pray,…not!...

Yes!... Satan, tends to catch,…most / unruly-spirits: by casting, his,…”golden-net!”…

Because,…(“Lucifer’s-Boots”),…don’t-creak / he; can-creep-up, on you,…without: notice!...

Yes!... This,…(“Old-Dragon”),…himself / makes-his; “Christmas-Pies”,…out of / lawyers’-tongues, and: clerk’s-fingers.

And, it’s sometimes,…said-that / he, also uses; a-third-ingredient, in his,…cooking!... Yes!... Women!... Amen.

Was not,…(“Eve”),…the-very-first / to fall, victim: to-this,…”Viper?”…

Was, not,…”The-Darkest-Hour, before,…the / Dawn?”…

It was, when,…The-Son, (Jesus-of-Nazareth); gave-up, His-own,…and,…His-All… Yes!...

His-Father’s,…(“Judging-Mantle”),…dropped-down / upon: Earth’s-surroundings!...

As, not,…only / our-sight: was, “blotted-out!”…

But, our,…past, present / and: future-sins, as well… Yes!...(“Blotted-Out”)!... Amen.

Thank-You,…(“Sweet-Jesus”)!...

Many, nervous-feelings,…have, induced / for: centuries-on-end. Producing, for the,…whole-of-humanity / the-dense-opacity: of our, air!...

Thank-God, (His-Father / in: Heaven); our-unusual-darkness, today,…only-lasts / but: a-short-time!...

And, that,…is,…because / of-our: Faith!...

Yes!... A-Quick-Brightening,…Succeeds!...

It’s occurrence, is-most-marked,…by / our: Master!...*(Jesus)*

For, His,…are / by-no-means: a-rare-experience. That’s-right!... Of,…Jesus’ / frequent manifestations: I myself, speak with much,…confidence!...

As-it-is, common to every-night,…and,…season / and: also, conditions of the,…sky. Know that,…our,…Jesus / Lives!...

P.S. Things,…will get / better. (“JUST,…HANG-IN,…THERE”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=7455
Attachments
117136_th.gif
117136_th.gif (7.73 KiB) Viewed 6770 times
112022_th.gif
112022_th.gif (7.89 KiB) Viewed 6770 times
103532_th.gif
103532_th.gif (7.01 KiB) Viewed 6770 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:07 pm

“EACH / ACCORDING,…TO-ITS-KIND!”…

Friends. Let’s remember, always-that,…if you compare / one-person, to another; you’re likely, to end-up,…offending / at least: one-of-them!...

No one, is,…really / exactly: the same!...

Each of us, were,…”created” / uniquely-proper!...

Separate, individuals,…yet / each-made: of,…”flesh-and-blood!”…

Folks!... Contrary, to,…popular-modern / beliefs. The,…(“Human-Race”),…is,…(Not) / All-One!...

No, sir!...

There are various,…(“specific-species”)!...

Mankind, has managed to delve,…his-hands / into-this: “God’s-own-Design!”…

Upsetting-and-disturbing, God’s-own,…natural-order / of: things!... Aggravating, an-already-existent,…(”fallen-state”),…of,…affairs!...

Yes,…by,…augmenting / further-more: additional, infirmities-and-malformations, (physically-speaking)!...

“Mixed-Ethnicity”,…today / rules-the-world!... Is this, bad?... I don’t know. Ask,…Almighty-God!...*(Jehovah / His-Excellent-Name)*

Let’s remember, that,…(“Cain”),…was, ousted / from-his-own: immediate, family-nucleus!... Yes!...

After, he,…(“Cain”),…had, killed / his-brother: (“Abel”)!...

Where, did,…(“Cain”),…go?...

Answer: To, a land,…called,…(“Nod”)!... *(please-read / Genesis: chapter 4 : verses – 1 thru 17 )*…

Note-well,…(“Cain’s-Concern”)!...

He, believes,…that, he / shall-be: killed!... Why?...

Answer: For, the atrocity,…of,…killing / his-own: brother, (“Abel”)!...

In,…verse: (14) – (“Cain”),…declares, that: “Whoever, finds me / will: kill-me!”…

Did, word-of-mouth,…move-about / so-quickly: back-then?... I don’t know. Ask,…God / Himself!...

And, what’s more,…important,…here / is-that: there were,…(“others”)!... Yes!...

Who, were these,…supposed / “Others?”…

Answer: People, obviously,…existing / outside-and-apart: from the mentioned,…”Adamic-Family / Nucleus!”…

Yes!... According,…to-our,…”Bible!”…

*(most-emphatically / and: unequivocally-so)*

One,…Human,…Race!... But,…(“EACH / ACCORDING,…TO-ITS-KIND”)!...

*(as-so-stated / all-throughout: the-first-chapter,…of,…Genesis)*

That’s-right!... Almighty-God,…(”created”) / all-things!...

(“EACH / ACCORDING,…TO-ITS-KIND”)!... Amen.

This, includes,…the birds / of-the-air. The, animals,…which / walk-this: Earth!... And, the fish,…of-the-sea / “ALL-ACCORDING,…TO-ITS-KIND!”…

Folks!... The,…(“Human-Race”),…may-be / One!...

As seen,…thru-the-eyes,…of,…the / majority. But, let us,…not / ever-forget; that each, one of us,…was, indeed-created: after, our-own,…Kind!... Amen.

Yes!... According,…to,…God’s-own / Design!...

Was,…”The-Garden-of-Eden”,…a,…set-apart / project: of our, Creator?...

I don’t know. You’ll have,…to,…ask,…God!...

Only, He,…can / answer: that-question!...

Although,…(“Cain”),…was-now / a: murderer. God’s-Mercy, was,…shed-upon / (“Cain”)!...

How, so?...

Answer: In that,…(“A-Mark / or: Seal”),…of,…protection; was-placed-upon,…(“Cain”)!...

Yes!... Done, so,…by / the very: “Hand-of-God!”…

Something, which,…apparently / all-who; so much, as glanced,…at,…(“Cain”): would know, that he,…was / protected. Something, tangible-and-physical.

Much, like,…”Moses’-Face” / shining-forth: with the, very-radiance,…of-all / that-stands: Holy!...*(after-descending / from-that-mount)*

Should any harm, come to,…(“Cain”) / by-the-hand,…of,…another person; God’s-own-Vengeance,…would / be: Reckoned!...

Yes!... *(seven-fold)*

(“Cain”),…became,…a,…”fugitive-and-wanderer!”…

But,…”East-of-Eden”,…he, managed / to: settle-down!... Yes!...

He, married-a-wife / and,…she, bore; a son,…to,…(“Cain”)!...

Of which,…(“Cain”),…thereafter / named: (“Enoch”)!...*(not-to-be / confused with: the Enoch, found in chapter: 5 of Genesis)*

(“Cain’s-wife”),…is not, mentioned / by: name.

*(please-read / Genesis – chapters 4 and 5: in-their-entirety)*

Funny, how two,…separate-persons / can-be-given: the same, name.

Yet, be,…completely / different: when it comes,…to,…”God’s-Favoring!”…

*(the, Enoch / in: chapter 4… Versus, the,…Enoch / in: chapter 5)*

Only, a-small-handful,…of,…descendants / are mentioned: after,…(“Cain’s-wife”) / bore: the first, “Enoch”,…mentioned…*(in chapter / 4: of Genesis)*

As we, read-along,…further / we find, that; “Seth”,…was birthed / to: (“Eve”)!...

She, praises,…Almighty-God / for,…”gifting-her”; once-more,…with / another: male-child. Since, she had,…lost / Adam:

*(who-was / killed-by: Cain)*

But, what-about,…the-topic / of: “Noah’s-Flood?”…

Some, say,…it-was-at / a-global: scale!...

Others, say,…that, it was / region: specific!...

Yes!... Only, four-couples,…are mentioned / which-remained; so, what,…were / their: “Race?”…

Our Bible, indeed,…is,…an-open / ended: Book!...

Many, questions,…remain / unanswered!... I believe, intentionally,…so!...

Why?...

Answer: Because, it’s not for us, (Humanity / as-a-whole); to know, it,…all… And, so,…here’s where / many: drop-off,…in-their,…interest.

Yes!... We, lose many potential,…believers / why?...

Answer: Because, like our,…(“Doubting-Thomas”),…they-too / must-see: to believe!... Amen.

And, since,…none-of-us / were-there: when our,…”Noah”,…stepped-out / of: the Ark!... There’s no, telling,…what, these / four, (4): couples-consisted,…of?...

*(referring to, their / physical-appearances)*

Was,…”Noah”,…a-white-man?... Was,…his-wife / also: white?... If so,…then; we know, that,…Noah’s-sons / all-three: were also,…white!...

But, what about,…the / son’s-wives?...

How, did,…the four-main / races: *(white, black, yellow-and-red)*… Preserve, themselves?...

Does this, not,…create-a-question / as-to: “Mixed-Ethnicity?”…

Example: Should these, three-wives of,…”Noah’s-Sons”,…be: one-black, one-yellow and one-red. Are not, their descendants,…then / “Mixed?”…

The, dove,…which / brought-back: the olive-branch… How far, did-it-fly?... Yes!...

We know, that the waters,…receded. But, an-olive-branch / surviving: global-inundation?...

Could this,…”Flood”,…have-been / region: “specific?”… I don’t know…

We are led, to believe,…that,…after-the-waters / receded: soon thereafter, the dove,…brings-back / the-olive-branch…

(“The-Ark”), had-not-yet,…landed / on: solid-ground… So, this,…dove / where, did-it-get: the,…branch?...

I-myself,…above, everyone else,…know that / there’s a point: in time.

When, too-many-questions,…only-reveals / a person: who, frankly,…”doubts-all-things!”…

Folks!... I-for-one, am,…(Not) / one-of-these: types-of-people!...

From what, I’ve learned. “Spiritual-Symbolism”,…dictates, that / the-number: 8… Represents,…”New-Beginnings!”…

Yes!... Our, Bible,…illustrates / many: loopholes!... Many questions, remain,…unanswered!...

Despite this,…Truth!... It’s safe,…to,…determine, (and-not / merely: assume); God’s-Design, involves,…all-things / remaining: (“EACH-ACCORDING,…TO-ITS-KIND”)!... Amen.

I believe, it’s why,…God / so-insisted, many times: in directing, His-chosen-people / Israel… Into, not-marrying,…other-tribes!...

*(not-only, because of their / pagan-rituals: and offensive-practices)*

But, because,…inter-breeding / “Mixed-Ethnicity”,…would / eventually: result…

Again, in the end,…disturbing / altering: provoking-and-promoting, further,…physical deterioration / infirmities…

Accelerating, the-fallen-state,…of,…”affairs!”… In which, we find ourselves,…today!...

More than, ever. There are, uncurable-diseases!... Much-to-do,…by,…the merging / of: various-human-species!...

Is this,…”Racism?”…

Not anymore, than,…freezing / embryonic: eggs-and-sperm, cells…

We, (in-our / history’s-past),…looked upon, “Hitler!”…

As,…a,…”Monster!”…

Yes!... With, his,…ludicrous-ideology / of: creating-a-perfect,…“Race!”…

Yet,…now-a-days / it’s: totally-acceptable… “Sperm-Banks”,…have-become / the: new-norm!...

In closing:

I just want, to remind you,…dear-reader / and: friends. That, our living-God / is,…indeed: “A-Merciful-God!”…

He, demonstrated this,…by / giving: (“Cain”),…his,…(“Mark / Seal”),…of: protection!... Yes!...

The,…supposed / first: murderer, mentioned in our,…Holy-Scriptures!...

Yet!... He, (“Cain”),…to some, degree / must-have-felt: remorse-and-repented, from his own,…unspeakable / act!...

He,…(“Implored-God”)!... Something, which I’ve always,…”insisted”,…that: we-must / do!...

Ask,…and,…you-too / shall-receive!... Yes!... God’s-own-Mercy!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=7215
Attachments
120096_th.gif
120096_th.gif (7.74 KiB) Viewed 6746 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:49 pm

“INFINITE-FORTUNE,…FAVORS / THE-BRAVE!”…

Friends. Many, worldly-beliefs,…(of-the-religious); seem to attract, the majority. But, they hold,…no / guarantees!...

As well, there are numerous-variations,…of-our / own: “Christian-Faith!”… Why?...

For, me,…only / Jesus: proves, sincere. Yes!...

Also,…(“Constant-and-Kind”)!...

For, He,…(God’s-Son); has vowed, that,…tomorrow / He’ll, make-me: His-own!...

And, so,…I’ll / fondly-endeavour; to bless, Him,…for: Life!...

For all others, have-proven,…only / to be: Wallowing-Swine!...

For these, very same,…I-care-not. Nor,…rush / to.

Many, prominent-people,…continue to / fail: Yes!...

Their,…”Failure”,…is not, just / a: disappointment. But, more-so,…a devastating: “Crash!”…

Yes!... These, I-speak-of,…lack-in / “Humility!”…

As the world, waits-in-the-wings,…for the / Day: of their, sudden,…fall.

We,…(“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”),…may-not-be / so: “Victorious”,…at climbing. Especially, our world’s own,…”Ladder-of-Success!”…

But,…(“Great”),…is-our / encouragement; which comes, mainly-from,…our: Christ-Jesus!... Amen.

Dear-reader and friends. Little-do-you, know. Yes!... Of, your-own,…”Blessedness!”…

For, to travel along,…with us / the believer: is to be,…”Hopeful”… Yes!...

We-are-those, most,…”Mindful”,…of-a / better-thing: soon, to arrive!...*(Jesus’-return / implied: here)*

Meanwhile, we,…define / true-success; by the laboring, along,…furthering: His-Father’s-Findings!...

Yes!... “Remarkable”,…and,…”Upbeat” / are-the: Son’s-quoted-passages!... They, exhort us, (who-believe),…to take, full-advantage; of our / journey,…through: this brief,…Life!...

We, may study,…forever. And, never-really,…ever, come-to-know / our: Lord’s-own-dreams!...

For, inside,…His-Father’s-Kingdom / there’s room; for our, “swiftest-diligence”,…and-then: some!...

So,…please / keep-at-it!...

There’s-a-spiritual, courtship,…waiting / for-you: to be, fully-experienced!...

And,…”The-Journey”,…in part / is-our: reward!...

Let us, then,…not-be, “Frightened!”… No. sir!... For, there shall always,…be / many-things: unknown-to-us!...

Yes!...

(“INFINITE-FORTUNE,…FAVORS / THE-BRACE”)!... Amen.

Don’t rely, solely-on,…your, pastors / to make: all the decisions, for you. Better late, than,…never / that-you: come-to-follow, our,…Christ!... Yes!...

Only, He,…still-teaches, that / the-best-things; in this, present-life,…are, indeed: (“Free”)!...

Yes!... Still,…very,…True!...

Today,…I want, to praise,…(“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”)!... Yes!...

For, their,…continual-exercising / of: “Thrift-and-Foresight!”…

We’ve, sacrificed-and-suffered,…(“Much”)!... Our, truest-purpose,…has, never-been,…to / provide: entertainment, for the,…”Affluent-Society!”… No, sir!...

Neither, do we receive,…”Loads-of-Publicity”,…much-less / are-we; living comfortably, for selling,…our: story!...

We are those, who,…await-patiently / for: our, life-long-payments. They, shall be,…dispersed / in: God’s-Good-Time!...*(in-the / hereafter)*

And, in the form,…of / Divine-Dividends!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=7170
Attachments
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif (1.37 MiB) Viewed 6713 times
15207923_1563777803637704_1171231916_n.gif
15207923_1563777803637704_1171231916_n.gif (188.55 KiB) Viewed 6713 times
24302530_475837289484110_220689494276308992_n.gif
24302530_475837289484110_220689494276308992_n.gif (410.28 KiB) Viewed 6713 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:00 pm

“AUTUMN,…IN,…WISCONSIN!”…

On, *(October 31, 2019)* / we had: four, (4),…inches-of-snow. Our, high-temps, barely-reached / 32 – degrees. And, we experienced, (as-usual),…a gusty / north-westerly-wind, of: just above, 30 mph…

Yes!... Although, officially,…it’s not, until / today: *(November 3, 2019)*… That, we actually, are asked to,…change-back / our-clocks, (one-hour): I would swear, that,…”Winter” / has-indeed, arrived!... *(early-in-Wisconsin)*…

Folks!... With the,…”Holiday-Season”,…fast-approaching / I want to; invite you, all,…to exchange / “Season’s-Greetings!”…

Perhaps, you have a special,…need-or-request / a – crisis: in your, personal life?... Maybe, you would like me,…to / write-back: and include, an-intercessory-prayer?...*(for you and your / family-members)*…

Despite, our-modern-day,…digital-world / I’m, very-much; old-school, when it comes,…to / personalizing: a written-note, and/or,…post-card!...

I believe, we all need,…to be / Loved!... And, one special way,…of / showing-appreciation; for one, another,…is to / take-the-time: to say, so,…in / writing!... Amen. *(a-lost-art / indeed: dear-reader and friends)*…

And, so,…I-dare-share / my address:

Israel Falcon,…(Izzy)!...
1860 27th Avenue
Apt. # 204
Kenosha, Wisconsin 53140

Perhaps, there’s-an-issue,…you need /to discuss: more privately?... I-for-one, can appreciate the notion,…of / not-wanting-to: express yourself, (intimately), within such a,…”public-platform!”…

Although,…(”Nethugs.com”) / has been, truly; a growing-and-healing, experience,…personally / for me: as-a-writer, by,…hobby!... Amen.

Yes!... I’ve enjoyed, the opportunity-and-space,…given / to me; graciously-so, by our,…wonderful: “Webmaster!”…

At-this-site, I’ve met many,…”God-Fearing-Folks!”…

For over, nine, (9),…years / now: I’ve been sharing-my-zeal. With regard, to this,…uniquely-proper / Faith!... *(of-ours)*…

An average, of,…only / 10 – 20 : people, would visit my blogs,…in the / very-beginning!... And, today,…(“Praise-God”) / all-done-for: His-Glory!...

Yes!... Now-a-days, I’m being visited,…by over / 2, 500: registered-viewers, daily!... *(on-average)*…

Yes!... We’ve come, a-long-way,…”together” / friends!... We are, those few,…the very / ones; whom-have-freely, married,…our: “Master!”… *(Jesus-the-Christ)*… Amen.

Yes!... Spiritually-speaking, I’ve shared my perspective,…knowing that / not always: everyone agrees. Yet!... Surprisingly-enough, there appears to be,…present,…an-ever-growing / “Interest”: in what, I have,…to-share!...

And, for this,…I-am-truly / “Grateful”… Yes!... This,…”Thanksgiving-Season” / I’m-grateful: to Almighty-God, (Jehovah / His-Glorious-Name): for your, lives!...

Won’t you, share-your-sentiments?... I’m looking forward, to being,…pleasantly-surprised / by-your: correspondence, in the mail…

Pray, with me: “May our, Heavenly-Father,…over-shadow, your / entire-household; with His-Glorious-Grace!... With,…His,…Tender / Mercies!... And, with,…His,…Bountiful-Love!... As, together,…we / remain,…as, The-Son / desires most: Yes!...

To be,…as,…(One)!”... Amen.

Yes!... In,…His-Son’s / Precious-Name, of: Jesus!... We,…pray!...

“May,…The-Son’s / own, Healing-Hands; touch each, and every one,…of you / who, reads: this personal-passage, today. May, Jesus’,…(bestowed-powers) / come-to-mend, all; the-broken-hearts,…and / minds: out-there!”… Amen.

“May, His-Father,…continue / feeding-us, with the necessary; (strengths),…to: keep-this-Faith!”... *(Alive)*… Amen.

Yes!... As we, patiently-await,…for / His-Son’s: return!...

“May, we, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); continue in our,…(good-works) / onto-others. Always, doing so,…in / Love!... Knowing, all-the-while,…that / this-is-that, which does; indeed,…follow-us / into: the-hear-after!”... Amen. *(Yes!... Our-Good-Works)*…

Folks!... This is, how,…the-entire-planet / shall-know,…that, we belong: to,…”Christ-Jesus!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=6405
Attachments
331561_th.gif
331561_th.gif (7.91 KiB) Viewed 5960 times
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif (1.37 MiB) Viewed 5960 times
23472190_1182819358517016_7635383171191412680_n.jpg
23472190_1182819358517016_7635383171191412680_n.jpg (132.58 KiB) Viewed 5960 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:52 pm

DOES-DELIVERANCE,…COME / AT: (“MIDNIGHT”)?...

Friends. Note-well, how even,…those,…who-are / known, as: “fortune-tellers!”… Yes!... These, know,…who-is / and, who: (is-not),…a true,…”servant” / of-our: living-God!... *(Yahweh / His-Name)*…

*(Please-read, Acts 16: 17 )*…

Yes!... Ours, is indeed,…the / “Most-High-God!”… I’ve said, it,…many times / and have, included-it: inside, all of my,…previous-passages!... Amen.

The-Son, (Jesus),…is also / a-true: “Servant!”… Yes!... Of, our,…”Most-High-God!”…

Folks!... Our, hope-of-gain,…is / not: in any, monetary-mission!... No, sir!... For, our own,…treasures / are: “spiritual”… Yes!...

We-are-those, who,…”Advocate” / for-our: “Father-in-Heaven!”… Just, as,…The-Son / also: “Advocates!”… For, His-own-God / and: Father-in-Heaven!... Amen.

Many, out-there,…even / deem, unlawful; to accept, or to practice,…what-we / believe!... *(read, Acts 16: 21 )*…

About,…the topic of / “Midnight!”… Paul-and-Silas, were praying,…and / singing: hymns to, God!... *(verse: 25 )*… Not, to,…Jesus / but-to: God!... *(Singing / to-the: Father… Not, to the / Son)*…

“Suddenly, there was a great,…earthquake. The foundations, of the prison,…*(where, our Paul-and-Silas / were-being-held: as-prisoners)*… this very same / structure: was-being, shaken!...

“And, immediately, (there-after),…all-the-doors / *(0f-this-Prison)*: were, opened. And, everyone’s-bonds, were,…unfastened!”… Amen. *(read, Acts 16: 26 )*…

Let’s-stop, right-here: I want, to share,…what / I-actually-receive: as I, myself,…read these / words!... Yes!... *(spiritually-speaking)*…

Typically, the brightest part,…of / any-given-day: is recognized, as being, *(for-the-most / part)*…between / the-hours-of: ( 9:00 a.m. – to – 3:00 p.m. )…

And, the-opposite-truth,…is / that: the darkest, part of any,…night / is-between, the hours / of: *( 9:00 p.m. – to – 3:00 a.m. )*…

Jesus, hung on that,…horrendous / Roman-Stake!... From, the hours of,…*(9:00 a.m. / to: 3:00 p.m.)*…

When, He,…(Jesus) / gave-up: His-Spirit!... *(six, (6) / hours: He, hung on that: Cross)*… There, was a great,…earthquake / throughout: the-entire-land. And, the sky,…became,…”pitch-dark!”… Yes!...

Dear-reader and friends. Humanity, had,…Lost / “The-Light”: of this, world!... On, that,…Day / and-in-that: Hour!... Yes!... Both,…*(“physically-and-spiritually”)*,…speaking!... Amen.

It was, about,…*( 3:00 p.m. )*… On, that,…Day!...

Yet, in,…*( read, Acts 16: 25 – 33 )*… We, see,…most-certainly / another: “Type!”… Yes!... Of, our,…Lord’s / return!...

For, He,…(Jesus) / shall-return: as-a-Thief, in the,…”night!”… Yes!... This, world of ours,…shall / regain: its, presently-lost,…*(“Light”)*!... *(then / yet-future)*…

For, we-are-told,…that / there-will-be: A-Great-Earthquake!... Announcing, our,…Jesus’-return. Many, (like-the-jailer),…in the / story: shall-tremble. And, be,…also / “Shaken!”… Amen.

As, the,…”Doors-of-Heaven!”… Yes!... They, will,…open / up; and a, “myriad”,…of / Angels: shall descend, with our,…Saviour!...

The-Anointed-One!... Returns!... No, more,…shall-we, feel / “enslaved-or-imprisoned!”… No, sir!... Free-at-last!... As, with a,…”Loud-Shout” / A-Trumpet-Noise: will announce, Jesus’,…own / arrival. Yes!...

At,…(“Midnight”) / many, will be; caught-in-complete,…”unawares!”… Calling, for,…Lights / rushing: here-and-there, aimlessly,…”trembling!”…

Yes!... With,…uncontrollable / Fear!...

Falling-down, before,…our / Saviour!... Crying-out,…Jesus!... What, must-we-do,…to be / “Saved!”…

Answer: Sadly, enough,…He / shall: answer!... “Get, Away, from,…Me!... You, workers-of-iniquity. Yes!... You, filled-with / much: lawlessness!... For, I never,…knew / you!”...

There’s still, time,…people: Repent!...

Change, your,…hearts-and-minds!... And, believe,…in / The-Son!... Yes!... Believe!...

You-and-your, entire,…household / must-believe: in the, Name-of-Jesus!... And, in that,…same / “hour”: of-the-night, your own wounds,…will be / “washed-white!”…

Yes!... As,…Snow!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28106&start=6390
Attachments
19153760_10155520940718854_6336688834624880640_n.gif
19153760_10155520940718854_6336688834624880640_n.gif (90.44 KiB) Viewed 4005 times
342261_th.gif
342261_th.gif (7.99 KiB) Viewed 4005 times
316101_th.gif
316101_th.gif (66.41 KiB) Viewed 4005 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:22 pm

“TO-YOU,…CHILDREN-OF-PROMISE!”…

Friends. As, God’s-Chosen-Ones!... We, must-put-on,…much / “patience!”… Yes!...

“May, the,…Peace / of: The-Father!... Rule-over, our,…own / hearts-and-mind. Let, the-spoken-words,…of / The-Son, dwell-deeply; within your own,…spirit!”… Amen.

Folks!... We, must exercise this necessary,…”patience!”… In, a manner that,…allows / “the-tares”; to also grow, alongside of us,…”The-Wheat!”…

For, when the crop,…comes-up / and begins, to ripen; these,…”weeds” / planted,…by; our many, enemies. They, will also make,…their / appearance: well-known!... Yes!...

In-the-end, these,…”tares” / display, their: true-colors!... And, without any doubt,…they shall / distinguish/ themselves,…becoming; easily-defined.

Dear-reader and friends. Lies-and-deceptions, turn-out,…blacken / darken: by-their-deeds!... Only, real-truth,…is / “golden”: just like, the ripen,…Wheat!... Amen.

So, let us,…allow / both,…the; tares-and-the, wheat,…to grow / together: until-the-harvest!... Then, at-the-harvest,…God / by-in-and-thru: Jesus!... He, will order,…the-harvesters / His-Angels, from-Heaven; to collect, the,…”blacken-and-dark” / tares!... *(first-and-foremost)*…

And, bundle-them-up,…to / burn!...

Friends. Hell-Fire, is,…(“spiritually-representative”) / of-an-eternal: separation, from,…God!... Yes!... Truly,…a-place-of / torment: both, night-and-day!... It’s been, set-apart,…for / the: purposely-defiant and unruly-ones!...

Yes!... A-dark-place, of permanent,…”separation” / from: God!... And, without any,…”Angelic-Protection!”… *(what-so-ever)*…

Unlike, today. Where, we have,…God’s-Love / which-keeps, us: “Safe!”… And,…from,…harm’s-way!... As, God,…has / “ordained”: The-Holy-Spirit!... Yes!... To, remain,…down-here / on: Earth!... And, with much,…”permanence!”… *(until-the-return / of: Jesus)*… Amen.

This,…”Spirit-of-Truth” / is-our-surest: Protector!... Guiding-and-Comforting, us,…who-believe / into: all-truths!... *(at-the-same / time)*…

I-personally-believe, that,…we are / also-assigned,…each: A-Guardian-Angel… Yes!... Just, count,…all / your-previous; close, calls,…which you / have: encountered!... With,…Death!... And, of how,…you’ve / “escaped!”…

Then, tell me,…that / this: isn’t-so!... *(who-was-there / to: protect-you?)*…

And, to you,…the / unbeliever; who always, tends,…to / question: God’s-own-position. Yes, you,…the, accusers. Always, doubting,…God’s / existence.

Where, is,…God?... And, why,…does / He, allow-the-young; and the, innocent,…to / die: always, so,…tragically. And, without,…any / real: reason-nor-justification?... *(this-is-often / the most: asked-question)*…

Folks!... Countless, are-the-verifiable,…answers: In,…God’s-own / defense,…let me, start; by,…saying / that: “Medically-speaking, many couples,…are / engaging, in having; babies. Without, determining,…first / their-own: “blood-types!”... Yes!...

Babies-born, by,…the mere,…(“will-of-mankind”)!... And, not, really-ever,…by / the-will,…of: Almighty-God!... Big-Difference, here. Yes!...

“Incest”, is another / issue: not-easily-addressed.

“Kissing-Cousins”,…having,…mutant-babies!... All, because / of: “Blood-lines”,…being; way-too-close,…to / original: family-nucleus. Known, to the,…science / world: to cause, real,…problems-with-births!...

We, as,…humans / are: fallen-and-diseased!... And, to,…me / personally: this-seems, more true,…with the / passing-of-time!... Yes!... Defects, in-children… *(more-evident / and: all-around-us)*…

“Autism”, ever-growing,…within / our: local-communities!... Often-times, attributed-and-blamed,…on / the: processed-foods, we are all,…consuming!...

Also, something-not,…too / politically-correct: to even, say!... Mixed-Ethnic-Groups!...

God, has always,…created / (“specific-species”): to include, the,…animal-kingdom; there, are,…birds-of-the-air / each: after, its-own-kind. Differing,…”species!”…

And, there are,…fish-in-the,…sea. Each, after its,…own / kind, with: varying-species, always,…included. Yet, they are all,…called / fish!...

Let’s not, think,…for / one moment,…that / humans: aren’t-originally-created, with,…varying-types,…of / “species!”… Yet, we are all,…called / One: Human-Race!... *(although-existing / with: varying-species, yes)*…

The-general-masses,…(“politically-say”),…that: The-Human-Race, it is all,…One!... Really?... Why, are-our-government,…forms, applications / documents: even-till-this,…day. Still, insisting,…we / mark: who-we-are?...

Are, you,…Hispanic / Latino?... Are, you,…White, Black, Asia-or-Indian?...

Why, do we,…hold,…”double-standards?”…

Because, (“deep-down”),…we / know: although, we don’t,…admit / publicly, that; “the-human-race”,…consists / of: varying-species!...

Now, this-springs-forth,…another / important: issue!...

What-about. Before,…and,…after,…”Noah’s-Days!”… Were, Noah’s-own-Sons,…married / each: to one,…of-the,…”primary-species?”…

After, all,…our / Bible,…says, that: Noah,…had-a-wife. And, he also,…had / three, (3): sons!... And, each,…son / had, each: his-own-wife!...

Well,…”Noah’s-Sons” / would-obviously-be: of the same,…”species” / as: Noah!... Assuming, that,…Noah / was: White, himself!... *(and-that / his-wife: was, also,…white)*…

Then, did,…each,…son-of-Noah / marry: a woman, of the other,…primary / “species?”…

Answer: I don’t know. This, is one,…of / my-own-questions: which remain, unanswered!...

And, if,…each / son-of-Noah: married-a-different,…”species” / than-that, of: themselves!... Would, not,…this / “equate”,…to: the-following-generations, being,…of / “mixed-ethnic-groups?”…

How, was,…this / world: re-started?... Really?... And, could it be,…possibly / that: God, allowed,…such / inter-marrying,…only, for that: (“one-time”)!...

Only, for,…the,…(“purpose”),…of / continuing: the primary,…four, (4): species-of-humans?... *(meaning / white, black, red-skin / and-yellow)*…

After, all. God, also,…”imposed” / that-we-humans: were to be, only,…allowed-to-live / thereafter: for a maximum, of,…120 / years!...

Whereas, prior,…to the,…”Great-Flood” / of: Noah’s-Days!... Mankind, as-a-whole,…lived / several-hundred: years!... Well, documented,…in our,…Bible!...

Was, it,…because,…God / knew-that, further; decay-would-follow?...

That, the-human-body / changed,…by, exercising; inter-breeding, practices?… And, that we,…would / not-last,…as long: as,…before?...

Yes!... Before, the,…”Great-Flood” / perhaps, humans; back then,…were / more-so,…of: one-specific,…(”species”) / or,…another!...

But, not,…”mixed!”… After, all,…its known / that, in the; “Book-of-Genesis” / it-highlights, the fact,…that,…”Giants-were-born” / as-the-result,…of / Fallen-Angels!...

They, desiring,…to,…”lay-down” / with-the: women-of-the,…Earth!... *(back-in-those / times)*…

Special-Note, here:

Have you, not,…noticed,…how / readily: people today, reach,…the heights,…of,…seven, (7): feet?... Yes!... Basketball, players,…abound / who, are extremely; taller-and-taller,…every / day…

To,…be,…(“seven-feet”) / tall,…is not; looked-upon,…as any / big-deal: now-a-days!... Are, we,…in-every / way: returning, to-the,…”Days-of-Noah?”…

Our,…Bible / notes-that; Jesus,…returns / in-a-time, where; our, world,…will be / found, as: in-the,…”Days-of-Noah!”… Yes!...

Very, extra-ordinarily-tall,…(”species-of-humans”) / and-of-mixed: “ethnic-groups!”… Amen.

Perhaps,…then-again / perhaps,…not: important?... You, tell,…me!...

Could, it be,…that,…thereafter / with-the-continuing,…of: additional-in-breeding, of,…these,…(”species”) / things: complicated, themselves,…further?...

And, to,…the-point,…where / we: stand, today?... With, the,…majority-of-people / representing,…various-mixed: “ethnic-backgrounds?”...

What, we,…do-know,…is / that,…like: never-before!... Children, being-born-today,…have / inherited: multiple-diseases,…and,…many-more / malformations!...

Our,…”medical-world” / in-the-past, was able; to,…(”identify”),…various-diseases,…as / primarily-belonging, to,…a-specific,…”species-of-human!”…

Not, the case,…now-a-days!... Complications-abound, at,…birth / with: (“mixed-ethnic-groups”), of,…humans.

“Mutant-genes”,…alcohol-and-drug,…use / prior-and-during: pregnancy!...

Many, are,…the issues / which-open-up: new cans, of,…worms!...

“Humanity”, has become,…like / a: run-a-way,…train. Without, an,…Engineer / at-the-helm. Yes!...

With, every-person,…doing / only,…what-they / believe: is-the-right, thing!... Never, questioning-nor-wandering,…what / God’s-Perspective: might-be?... *(nor-much-less / do-they-really: even, care)*…

And, so,…we / fast-forward: to-modern-days!... We, all,…”cry-out” / for: God!...

Why,…us?... Why, did,…You / take-my: baby?... So, early,…so / young?...

In, the case,…of,…”early-infant-death-syndrome” / known-as: “SIDS!”…

How, unfair,…truly / this-is!... Many, times,…doctors / dumb-founded: completely. Never-knowing, the actual,…cause-of-Death!...

I want, to close / this-hard-topic, by: saying, this…

None, of it,…is / God’s-Doing!... No, sir!... They, are the,…”direct-results” / of-us-humans, exercising: our own,…free-will…

Perhaps,…(“misused-and-mismanaged”),…altogether!... Yes!...

These, events,…of / sudden-Deaths,…whether-of-children; and/ or,…adults. They, teach us / how fragile; life, truly,…is. Yes!...

Sometimes, they,…(“convict”) / us: to change, certain ways,…of / behavior!... I believe, each,…of us,…is-a / “Spirit!”…

And, to be,…”Absent-from-the-body. Is, to be present / with: God!”…

So, each,…”spirit” / is, appointed; their-own-time,…here / on: Earth!... *(how-ever / brief: or long, that,..may be)*…

Yes!... Appointed-by-God!...

Despite, all,…”the-physical-challenges”,…mentioned / above: all-of-it, might be,…the result / of,…our-own / (“mismanagement-of-self”)!...

I think, of,…how /God: never wanted, the,…Israelite / people: to ever, marry,…other-peoples!...

Then, I question,…why?... Is there, a-deeper-message,…here?... Does, it go,…beyond / (“religious-pagan-practices”),…of / other: nations?...

Could-it-have, been,…because / differing-species: and the, inter-breeding,…of / them: eventually-brings, about,…insurmountable / “afflictions?”...

*(more-so / than, we are; already-destined, to. Because, of our,…inherit-sin-nature)*…

Answer: I-don’t have, all-the-answers!... No, one,…person / does!... Just, food-for-thought!... That’s,…all…

If, I can,…remotely / get you,…to / think, for-yourselves; about, our every,…”behavior” / having: consequences!... Both, good-and-bad,…”consequences” / depending-upon, the actual: behavior!...

Then, perhaps,…as-a-writer,…by / hobby: I will have,…succeeded!... Amen.

Thank-God, for,…His / “Pro-Active-Plan!”… Of,…Salvation!...

Something,…(”good”) / always-comes-forth,…from, every; man-made-turmoil... Yes!...

Many, are the,…man-made / “errors!”…

“May, Almighty-God!... Continue, to,…delve / His-Hands, into; what we, have managed,…to / destroy!”... Amen. *(His-Once / Long-Ago: Perfect-Plan)*…

I believe, in,…”His-Restoration-Plan!”... Designed, by-in-and-thru,…The-Son’s / involvement!... Amen.

Praise-God!... All-will, come-to-pass!... Yes!...

In-the-end, “Creation”,…will / move-on: to-new-chapters, yet,…future!... Amen.

*(God-Willing)*…

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28106&start=7365
Attachments
118312_th.gif
118312_th.gif (7.14 KiB) Viewed 3757 times
119281_th (1).gif
119281_th (1).gif (7.72 KiB) Viewed 3757 times
124092_th.gif
124092_th.gif (7.99 KiB) Viewed 3757 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:06 pm

IN-OUR-STEAD,…HE / “STOOD!”…

Folks!... When, I read our,…Bible / I-do-so,…always-in-supplication. Praying, that,…Almighty-God!... Open, my,…own-eyes / to-what, I am: reading,…that – day!... Yes!...

To, see,…(“beyond”) / the-written-words; to seek, out,…the / hidden-manna!... Amen.

Today, I want, to share,…a special / message: Yes!...

One, in which,…I pray / that-you: (“REFLECT-ON-THIS,…REALITY”)!... Amen.

When, I read,…the / Book-of-Matthew: and focus, on the following,…two-chapters / 26-and-27…

I receive, the,…following / information: How, so?...

Answer: By,…”Revelation” / of – course!... Amen.

I contemplate, the fact,…that / (“a-legion”),…of: Roman-Soldiers!... Back-in-the-day, represented,…a total / of: 6,000 men… Yes!...

When, I then,…multiply this / number: by the factor, of,…twelve, (12): I get, the sum,…of / 72,000…

Jesus, speaks about,…possessing / the ability,…to: call-upon, His-Heavenly-Father!... And, if so,...desired / He: can have, His-Father,…send-down / more-than: (“twelve-legions / of: Angels”)!... Yes!...

To, defend,…our / Lord-and-Saviour!... Were, it ever,…truly / necessary!...

Now, I consider these,…(“spiritual-numbers”) / mentioned: And, I relate,…the following / to-you, my: dear-reader and friends!...

When, we realize, that,…the nation / of: Israel… Regain, its global,…recognition-and-notoriety / back-in, the year,…of: (1948)…

Yes!... At, a-global-scale,…Israel / the-nation: was officially, recognized as,…a / “True-State!”… *(in / 1948)*…

Well, I thereafter,…take this / number – of: 1948… I add, to it,…72 / representing, (“spiritually”),…many things. 1948 + 72 = 2020…

For, starters: the very, year / of: 2020… Our, present-days!... Could it be, that,…this year / is-the-beginning,…of-our: seven, (7),…year-tribulation-period?... *(Perhaps,…yes / perhaps-not)*!...

There’s-the,…(”twelve-tribes”),…of / Israel… As, one – example.

But, more-specifically / these – mentioned: (“twelve-legions / of: Angels”)…

To me, this number,…of,…(“twelve”) / represents: “Salvation!”… And, another form,…of,…”completion!”… *(spiritually-speaking / of: course)*…

We, have,…(“twelve-months”) / in-a-year. At,…(“twelve-years-old”),…both / girls-and-boys: begin, their,…puberty / stages.

And,…(“twelve”),…stands / for, not only; “changes”,…to / take-place. But, also,…for / (“numbering”): purposes… Yes!...

Why, couldn’t it,…have been,…(“eleven”) / or – even: 10 legions, of,…Angels?...

We, worship,…a-living-God / I’m-most-convinced,…of: “Absoluteness-and-Specifics!”… Amen.

Twelve,…”Starts-and-Ends!”… *(many-things)*… In the, celestial-realm,…as / well,…in: the-earthly-realm… Yes!...

*(please-read, Matthew 26: 36 – 75 / and – Matthew 27: 1 – 60 )*…

Moving-on, to,…(“another”),…note / of: importance-to-me!... *(and / I-pray: to – you, as well )*…

In, both,…*(Matthew 26: 53 / and – in: Matthew 27: 11 )*… We, clearly see,…Jesus / responding,…in: like-manner!... Yes!...

When, push-comes-to,…”shove!”… Jesus, defends,…Himself / best,…by-stating-that: “You, have said,…so!”… *(meaning, that / it’s not: Him, Who,…says-so)*…

That’s-right!... Many, people,…throughout-the-ages / have-erroneously: accused, our,…Lord-and-Saviour!... Of, many-things!... Yes!...

In,…(Matthew 26: 63 )*… Jesus, is being,…put / to: trial. Note-well, for what,…”specific-reason!”…

“Are, You,…(Jesus) / The-Christ?... The-Son, of,…God?”… *(He’s, not-being-questioned / whether: He’s-actually, God,…Himself)*…

And, Jesus,…answers: “You, have-said,…so!”… *(verse: 64)*…

*(in-other-words, it’s not / Jesus: Who, says-so. But, it’s,…”others” / who-say-so)*…

Folks!... By, our,…Jesus’-own-confessions. He, claims,…that / (“His-Truest-Position”),…is that,…of,…being / by-the,…(“right-hand”): of,…God!...

That is, what,…is meant,…by-the / right-hand,…of: “Power!”… Why?...

Answer: Because, all-things,…(”proceed”) / from: Almighty-God!... He, is,…and / has-always-been: The-Only,…”Real-Power!”… Amen.

*(it’s-by, this,…”Resurrection-Power” / that,…the, Son-is-Raised!... Even, from among,…The-Dead)*… Amen.

Never, did,…Jesus / claim,…to be: God!... *(Himself)*…

Nor, was,…He / on-trial, for,…claiming, to be: God,…Himself!... Note-well, how,…all / (“others”): refer to,…Jesus!...

The-Son, always,…spoke / about: His-Father!... *(not-so-much / about: Himself)*…

The-Father, being,…always / the-only: True-Living-God!... *(Yahweh / His-All-Powerful: Name)*…

And, that,…there was / no-greater: “Power!”… Than, that,…of / His-own: God-and-Father!... *(Jesus-speaking / here)*…

Pilate, (The-Roman-Governor),…interrogates / our: Jesus!...

“Are, You,…the king / of-the: Jews?”... “Are, You,…the / so-called: “Messiah?”… “Are, You,…Him?”...

And, Jesus,…answered: “You, (Pilate),…you-say / that: I-am!”…

Yes, Folks!... It, is,…these / (“others”),…who / have-always,…used: “misnomers!”…

When, referring,…to,…Jesus!... Even,…(“till-this-day”),…this / is-so!... As, the majority,…of / our; worldly-churches, erroneously,…call / our – Jesus: God, Himself!...

Such, has been,…the / (“cunning-craftiness”),…of: Satan!... Perverting-and-twisting, ever-so-slightly,…just / enough,…to make; the general, masses,…believe!... “Fabricated-Fables and Folly!”… Amen.

Dear-reader and friends. In-the-manner,…of,…(”mocking”) / was,…Jesus, called: the,…king-of-the / Jews!...

“We, have no,…king / but: Caesar!”…

This, was,…the,…(”true-chant”) / of-the-Jews!... When, our,…Jesus / was-being: accused-and-tried!... Yes!...

“All,…Hail. King-of-the, Jews!”…

Friends. Let’s, get something,…”straight!”… If, you learn,…nothing / else,…from: me. Learn-this-Truth!...

Jesus, is,…God’s-Son!...

Let’s,…(Not) / deny: The-Father!... His-Sons’-Sacrifices!... The-Father,…was / (“an-eye-witness”),…to all: the anguish, and the suffering,…of / Jesus!...

There was,…(“a-spiritual-separation”),…which / took-place,…while; The-Son,…hung on / that: Roman-Torture-Stake!... As, The-Father,…”poured-out” / His-Wrath!... Upon, The-Son,…Whom / God: Loves!...

*(My-God!... My-God!... Why, has,…Thou / forsaken: Me?)*…

Yes!... The-Innocent / paying-for-the: Guilty!...

(IN-OUR-STEAD,…HE / “STOOD”)!... Amen.

All of it, done,…solely / for-the-purpose,…of preserving: His-Father’s-Good,…Name / Sake!... Amen.

So, let’s,…(Not) / deny the,…Son; His-Right,…to,…Glorify / His-Father!...

Let’s,…(“Stop”) / merging-the-two; as-if-they, were both,…the-same / person!... For, they are,…(Not)!... Amen.

Each,…is / (“uniquely-proper”): just like, you-and-me,…are / also: “uniquely-proper!”…

Just, like,…two-snow-flakes / are never,…(“exactly”): the-same. Although, all-of-them,…possess / the-same, constituents: found, in our,…frozen-water!... Amen.

The same, is,…True / of: The-Father, and His-Son!... Separate-Entities!... Yet,…One-in-Love!... As, we are,…with / them!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

P.S. *(read, Matthew 27: 54)*… The Centurion, and his soldiers. After,…”witnessing” / a-great-earthquake; and the, darkening of the,…sky / said: “It is clear. This, was the,…Son-of-God)*…

I pray, that-today: This, Truth,…is / also: “clear-to-you!”… Even, His,…”Foes” / found – Jesus: to be,…The-Son!... Amen.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28106&start=6870
Attachments
thumbnail (8).jpg
thumbnail (8).jpg (186.15 KiB) Viewed 2601 times
thumbnail (7).jpg
thumbnail (7).jpg (169.86 KiB) Viewed 2601 times
thumbnail (6).jpg
thumbnail (6).jpg (160.86 KiB) Viewed 2601 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:07 pm

TODAY,…WE’RE-ONE / OF: “HIS!”…

Friends. We, (“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”); are never, alone!... No, sir!... There, is,…One / Who,…is, always: with us!... Yes!...

Near, us. Guiding, you-and-me. Leading, us,…by-the-hand / into-all: Truths!... Yes!... We, are those,…who / seek; The-Glory, of,…both / The-Father,…and: His-Son!...

And, we do,…so / by: in-and-thru,…”The-Holy-Spirit!”… Amen.

We, need-not-accomplish,…(”great-things”) / to-receive,…our: worthiness!... It is, in the,…”simple-ordinary-tasks” / that,…we find: God’s-Glory!... Yes!...

Not, thru,…any / real-merits,…of-our: own!... It is,…(“given-to-us”),…because / of: God’s-Love, for,…you-and-me!... *(Yes!... Humanity / His: favorite-creatures)*… Amen.

Folks!... Our, living-God!... *(Yahweh)*… Desires, a-great-intimacy,…with / His-own: chosen-and-destined,…(“remnant-class”),…of / believers!...

And, it’s,…right-inside / this-intimacy,…that; we receive,…”God’s-Glory!”… Yes!... Just, ask,…The-Son / if-this: isn’t-so?... Amen.

Many-of-you,…(”run”) / from: God!... Because, you are over-whelmed,…with / intimidation-and-fear!... Yes!...

Please, dear-reader and friends. Learn, to look,…”beyond”,…the materialistic / standards,…of: mankind!...

For,…God’s-own / people,…are: “simple!”…

The-Will, of,…our / Heavenly-Father!... It’s, One,…that / desires-most, that: we all,…become,…His!... Yes!... But, how-so?...

Answer: By,…(“striving-daily”),…in following / the very,…footsteps: of God’s, one-and-only,…Son!... *(our – Jesus)*… Yes!...

Listen, well,…to the / Son’s-Words!... For, it’s-a-commandment,…of / God!...

Friends. Once, you,…come-to-name,…your / sins; and begin, to,…(“accept”),…its,…convictions; then,…”God’s-Grace”,…follows / or: “kicks-in!”… Yes!...

For, it is,…when-we / believe,…ourselves; to be,…otherwise / “perfect”; that, our,…God / then, assures,…us: of our,…distancing!... Amen.

Folks!... Your, own,…”pains” / exist-primarily,…because; you keep denying, your own,…”brokenness!”…

Tell me. Who-of-us,…really / accepts, our present; condition?... Of,…simply / and,…overall: just-being?...

We, all,…”wish-to-control”… Somehow, someone,…somewhere / don’t-we?...

Answer: Of, course,…we-do!... *(if-we’re-honest / with: ourselves)*…

And, when,…”things” / don’t-go,…well; we create, circumstances,…to justify,…our / endless: excuses!... Don’t, we?...

Those, in need,…of / Joy-and-Peace!... Are, the…”imperfect-ones!”… *(that’s / you-and-me: implied-here)*…

God’s-Grace, is the necessary,…”balm-for-healing!”…

“Thank-You!... Father-in-Heaven!... For, receiving,…me / and: my-readers!... And, for,…Loving / us: in-all,…of our,…brokenness!”… Amen.

“And, to,…You / Son-of-God!... Please, over-see,…my / journey: directly!... For, I-surrender,…unto / You: like-a-little,…child!”… Amen.

Friends!... Almighty-God!... “Highly-Favors!”… Yes!... All, those,…”Spirits!”… Who, wish-to-tend,…and / “Adore!”… Both,…The-Father / and: His-Son!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28106&start=6735
Attachments
103630_th.gif
103630_th.gif (6.37 KiB) Viewed 1952 times
112273_th.gif
112273_th.gif (7.37 KiB) Viewed 1952 times
322753_th.gif
322753_th.gif (7.94 KiB) Viewed 1952 times