"My Prayer Poem."

Post your Christian poetry here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
condorfromtheandes
Platinum Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

"My Prayer Poem."

Post by condorfromtheandes » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:37 pm

"My Prayer Poem."

When I become so weary, and tears begin to fall,
I let my Savior work on me, for I just listen to His call.
When I fall into the pit of my despair,
And see that nobody could give me a hand,
I let my Lord pick me up,
Rescue my soul and carry me to another safe land.
When I go blind in tears like falling rain,
And find the world shutting on me,
I let Jesus do His work in my life,
A living miracle that my eyes will only see.
When I feel there won't be any more dawns,
And sunsets for me will be shattered,
There will be one of many reasons to shout to the Lord,
To call my Heavenly Father.
When I may realize there won't be another tomorrow,
And bright sunny days may turn into blues,
I'll soon call my beloved ones,
And tell them all, I love you!

Author: Ms. Monica. :D
Condorfromtheandes.

Brenda Pike
Diamond Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: "My Prayer Poem."

Post by Brenda Pike » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:44 am

Monica, sad poem dear friend but I'm sure many has felt this way. We never know when our day will be numbered or what day or hour we shall have our name called by the Lord. But whenever, it will be a joyous day, God Bless you and many prayers for you. love Brenda

Hope
Diamond Member

Post by Hope » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:11 am

Monica,
This is so heartfelt! I agree with Brenda it is so sad. God loves us so much and He wants us to be Happy and filled with Joy because no matter what happens in this life we always have Him. The one who takes care of us and Loves us so much!
God Bless You Love You Eva

condorfromtheandes
Platinum Member

Post by condorfromtheandes » Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:10 am

Thank you, Brenda and Eva for taking your precious time to read and write your heartfelt comments!
It is so true, we are passengers in this fleeting life, but eternal ones in Heaven with the Lord.
God's Peace be with you all.
Blessings,
Monica.
Condorfromtheandes.

Rita Biesemans
Silver Member

Post by Rita Biesemans » Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:52 pm

Wow Monica, It comes really on time, I needed it. The spiritual battle can be heart wrenching !!!
Thank you so much for this poem.Rita
GLYASDI