Sydney: In The Waterfront

Post your artwork, photographs and videos here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Dreamtime
Platinum Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sydney: In The Waterfront

Post by Dreamtime » Mon Jan 23, 2006 12:20 am

ImageCircular Quay and the Skyline
ImageThe Original Icon
ImageSydney Opera House Forecourt
ImageRoyal Botanical Garden/ The Opera House
ImageManly Harbour
ImageBeating The Afternoon Delight
ImageBondi Beach, December 2002
ImageMona Vale, December 26, 2004
~ Friendship, Love and Prayers .... thematic in theory, are they put into action?~

DeaconSteve
Diamond Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by DeaconSteve » Wed Jan 25, 2006 12:00 am

Oh!, angel Leah, my friend, they are so beautiful. I've never been to Australia. Maybe someday my friend. Thank you for posting them.
Live today as if it were your last, for tomorrow it will be your past, but live it with peace in mind, joy to find, and for God divine!

Dreamtime
Platinum Member

Post by Dreamtime » Wed Jan 25, 2006 5:19 am

Good evening Steve.... Be my guest!!!! I will tour you and Joyce here!
~ Friendship, Love and Prayers .... thematic in theory, are they put into action?~

Richey
Gold Member

Post by Richey » Wed Jan 25, 2006 2:24 pm

Those pictures were very pretty!!! I have never had the chance to go there, now these pictures make me want to more than ever. Thanks for posting these!!

Dreamtime
Platinum Member

Post by Dreamtime » Wed Jan 25, 2006 3:23 pm

Good morning Richey. Welcome back! And oh yes, Oh come all ye faithful. Be too happy of assistance. Yell out when you're ready, I'll meet you at the airport. Cheers!!!!

Richey
Gold Member

Post by Richey » Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:13 pm

O.K. I sure will.. I would love to visit there.