this is how littlefeather and I spend MY days off

Post your artwork, photographs and videos here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
cowboydck
Registered Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

this is how littlefeather and I spend MY days off

Post by cowboydck » Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:38 pm

Deborah Lynne
Diamond Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Deborah Lynne » Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:25 am

That looks like the perfect way to spend the day off, Dick! I miss spending days like that!!! BTW Beautiful horse!!!!
Deborah Lynne

I am not perfect. I am a work in progress. I have the greatest carpenter who ever
lived repairing me. Do you know Him?
His name is Jesus Christ.

cowboydck
Registered Member

Post by cowboydck » Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:55 am

thanks Deb we love to ride but with thw weather latley we havent had much of a chance :(

Deborah Lynne
Diamond Member

Post by Deborah Lynne » Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:10 am

What's the weather been like down there?
Deborah Lynne

I am not perfect. I am a work in progress. I have the greatest carpenter who ever
lived repairing me. Do you know Him?
His name is Jesus Christ.

bradmurphyackermanms
Diamond Member

Post by bradmurphyackermanms » Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:58 am

They are in the midst of a very long drought, Deb. They have had many fires in Texas and New Mexico the past couple of months.

Dreamtime
Platinum Member

Post by Dreamtime » Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:38 am

This reminds me of a song, "I'm a Rhinestone Cowboy".
~ Friendship, Love and Prayers .... thematic in theory, are they put into action?~

bradmurphyackermanms
Diamond Member

Post by bradmurphyackermanms » Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:49 am

You mean "Like a Rhinestone Cowboy", Leah? The song that Glen Campbell had out like 30 years ago? I remember buying that 45 when I was a young fellow!!!

Miss Caroline
Diamond Member

Post by Miss Caroline » Sun Jan 22, 2006 2:09 pm

This would be awesome. I remember days like that in the summer sun.
Not sure how far I could go now and the grooming would be out of the question unless I just gave them a bath with a hose every time we finished. Hands won't hold a curry comb anymore.
You make me homesick for the farm. :cry: :cry:
GOD loves You, and so do I.

Luv Ya

CAROL
In God, all things are possible.Luke 17: 27

littlefeather500
Platinum Member

Post by littlefeather500 » Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:26 pm

Brads right, today is the first rain we have had in months.the wind blows real hard and the horses are spooky to ride, they smell the smoke from the fires. Starting to look like the dust bowl in the 30.s
Littlefeather500

bradmurphyackermanms
Diamond Member

Post by bradmurphyackermanms » Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:06 pm

Hey Donna, Wanna borrow some of my rain? Done been flooded out of my apartment for the 3rd time since Hurricane Katrina came through. And today is the 5th day this week it has rained and it's coming down in buckets here now. Want me to throw you a bucket or twelve???? lol

JOLAYEMI
Silver Member

Post by JOLAYEMI » Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:34 am

Whao,
Here in my country, we've had rain time and again.
Like bradmurphyackermanms says or better than him, I could be benevolent enough to give you a dam full of rain if you don't mind!
The picture is cute anyway.
Jay.
(U)THE MEASURE OF LOVE(/U)

The degree of love you give
Don't have to be same you receive...
It's only (b)Divine(/b) to give (it)
All the same!!!