For bolton...

Post your artwork, photographs and videos here.
Deborah Lynne
Diamond Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Deborah Lynne » Sat Jan 14, 2006 10:54 pm

I meant he deleted them all in this post. Looks like I have another deleter on my hands....lol.
Deborah Lynne

I am not perfect. I am a work in progress. I have the greatest carpenter who ever
lived repairing me. Do you know Him?
His name is Jesus Christ.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 14, 2006 10:56 pm

Oh he did it in a few more of them too
I must have been doing it at the same time as him
Something is wrong right now

Deborah Lynne
Diamond Member

Post by Deborah Lynne » Sat Jan 14, 2006 10:58 pm

I know what's wrong with him. I just can't talk to him about it until he comes back. That may be a few days. I'm off to the shower. Back in a bit!
Deborah Lynne

I am not perfect. I am a work in progress. I have the greatest carpenter who ever

CoLdAsIcE
Gold Member

Post by CoLdAsIcE » Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:41 pm

Last edited by CoLdAsIcE on Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My dearest Eric, forever is not long enough to show you this love in my heart. Meet me in the next life so that we may continue this dance.

CoLdAsIcE
Gold Member

Post by CoLdAsIcE » Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:52 pm

Last edited by CoLdAsIcE on Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My dearest Eric, forever is not long enough to show you this love in my heart. Meet me in the next life so that we may continue this dance.

CoLdAsIcE
Gold Member

Post by CoLdAsIcE » Mon Jan 16, 2006 9:04 am

Last edited by CoLdAsIcE on Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Deborah Lynne
Diamond Member

Post by Deborah Lynne » Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:32 am

I love that second one, too, Windigo! Beautiful!!!!!!!!!
Deborah Lynne

LadyMustang
Platinum Member

Post by LadyMustang » Tue Jan 17, 2006 4:34 am

what a beautiful job you did on these windigo, you are very talented, I would love to see what you could do with the picture of me with my grandson on his first day in this big world we live in. you do such beautiful work. I love these. They look great Tangie just beautiful.

Wilma
God doesn’t call the qualified, He qualifies the called

windigospirit
Silver Member

Post by windigospirit » Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:15 am

Your so kind Wilma, Thanks.
Send it to windigospirit@yahoo.com I would love to try something, if you have a picture or something in mind to put with it send it also

CoLdAsIcE
Gold Member

Post by CoLdAsIcE » Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:45 am

:(
Last edited by CoLdAsIcE on Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

windigospirit
Silver Member

Post by windigospirit » Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:17 am

:twisted:
Last edited by windigospirit on Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

CoLdAsIcE
Gold Member

Post by CoLdAsIcE » Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:07 pm

Last edited by CoLdAsIcE on Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

LadyMustang
Platinum Member

Post by LadyMustang » Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Hello Sis Tangie just stopped by to see how you are doing I am glad you enjoyed my words for you sis means so much to me that you liked it. I think of you each day and say a prayer for you, Hope you are doing much better love ya!!!

Wilma
God doesn’t call the qualified, He qualifies the called