Artwork of children

Post your artwork, photographs and videos here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
sillysal
Gold Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Artwork of children

Post by sillysal » Thu Jan 12, 2006 10:22 pm

ImagexxxxImage

ImagexxxxImage

ImagexxxxImage

ImagexxxxImage

bradmurphyackermanms
Diamond Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by bradmurphyackermanms » Thu Jan 12, 2006 10:40 pm

God, Sandy, You are soooooo talented with that pencil!!!

Deborah Lynne
Diamond Member

Post by Deborah Lynne » Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:05 am

Fantastic drawings. Sandy! Love them all!!!
Deborah Lynne

I am not perfect. I am a work in progress. I have the greatest carpenter who ever
lived repairing me. Do you know Him?
His name is Jesus Christ.

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:14 am

That's really cool stuff there Sandy!
Woo hoo :P
You are a wonderful artist.
I can't draw but I can paint hewlah skirts
Well I did that pic with shame and another of a woman
I found out a way to put the other one I drew without showing her boozums
:wink:

littlefeather500
Platinum Member

Post by littlefeather500 » Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:27 pm

I love the faces, they really talk to you.
Littlefeather500

Dreamtime
Platinum Member

Post by Dreamtime » Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:24 pm

Fabulous charcoaled fine craftmanship. Real and interesting. And you are pretty good with this medium. Maybe you can expand to collage?
~ Friendship, Love and Prayers .... thematic in theory, are they put into action?~

LadyMustang
Platinum Member

Post by LadyMustang » Tue Jan 17, 2006 4:39 am

Beautiful drawings Sandy I agree spirit sis the faces do speak to you and they are wonderful Sandy great job very gifted you are.

Wilma
God doesn’t call the qualified, He qualifies the called