Trying with the Pictures

Post your artwork, photographs and videos here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
awriteratheart
Registered Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Trying with the Pictures

Post by awriteratheart » Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:57 pm

Give me a chance, I really am trying. Thanks my family~Diane~
~ Imaginations, Dreams, an open mind , and a very good sense of humor goes a long way!
Always Follow Your Dreams~~
" My Ink Will Never Go Dry! "

bradmurphyackermanms
Diamond Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by bradmurphyackermanms » Thu Jan 12, 2006 5:10 am

Sometimes bigger is better!!!

Doug Holt
Diamond Member

Post by Doug Holt » Thu Jan 12, 2006 12:54 pm

At Least you are trying and a very good picture.

I cannot even try always pressing wrong Buttons LOL

Well done..

will stick with words i think for me.

Doug :D
Thoughts Are Living Things With Wings.

You Are Never Alone. When You Think Of Others

And They Think Of You.

No Matter Where You Are

GOD Is With YOU All The Time.

Doug Holt

CoLdAsIcE
Gold Member

Post by CoLdAsIcE » Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:53 pm

I like it. I think you did a great job. I have to agree with Doug though. I will stick to my words. Don't get me wrong....I love to take pictures but I can't figure out how to get them on here. So...any of the pictures I take, you can see in Windigo's art work. I'm just going to send them to him and let him turn them into something special. He's the real brains of the duo. :D
My dearest Eric, forever is not long enough to show you this love in my heart. Meet me in the next life so that we may continue this dance.

windigospirit
Silver Member

Post by windigospirit » Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:07 pm

Last edited by windigospirit on Sat Jan 14, 2006 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CoLdAsIcE
Gold Member

Post by CoLdAsIcE » Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:25 pm

what will I wear? :wink:
My dearest Eric, forever is not long enough to show you this love in my heart. Meet me in the next life so that we may continue this dance.