"If theres"

Post your artwork, photographs and videos here.
windigospirit
Silver Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

"If theres"

Post by windigospirit » Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:10 pm

No longer applicable.
Last edited by windigospirit on Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:21 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Deborah Lynne
Diamond Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Deborah Lynne » Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:18 pm

WOW! So BEAUTIFUL!!!! I must compliment you on your taste, Windigo! Love this!!!
Deborah Lynne

I am not perfect. I am a work in progress. I have the greatest carpenter who ever
lived repairing me. Do you know Him?
His name is Jesus Christ.

windigospirit
Silver Member

Post by windigospirit » Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:23 pm

Last edited by windigospirit on Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

bradmurphyackermanms
Diamond Member

Post by bradmurphyackermanms » Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:24 pm

Beautiful poem, beautiful lady, beautiful heart! Great combination!!!

windigospirit
Silver Member

Post by windigospirit » Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:25 pm

Thanks Brad, glad you liked it !

CoLdAsIcE
Gold Member

Post by CoLdAsIcE » Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:35 am

You took the ones down of me and my son, take this one down too, please. That was cruel. I didn't even have them saved. At least I got to see the beauty you are capable of creating before you destroy it.
Last edited by CoLdAsIcE on Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My dearest Eric, forever is not long enough to show you this love in my heart. Meet me in the next life so that we may continue this dance.

LadyMustang
Platinum Member

Post by LadyMustang » Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:38 am

So beautiful Windigo and great taste also you are very talented and I just love this magnificant simply magnificant !!!!!!!

Wilma
God doesn’t call the qualified, He qualifies the called

windigospirit
Silver Member

Post by windigospirit » Thu Jan 12, 2006 9:38 am

ya'll are too kind...It's the SUBJECT MATTER that makes it all come together...

windigospirit
Silver Member

Post by windigospirit » Thu Jan 12, 2006 9:39 am

80's rock star...YOU just slay me...

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 12, 2006 12:01 pm

Wonderful poem
I love the way you did that windigospirit
:wink:
Love from you're friend Dottie

Doug Holt
Diamond Member

Post by Doug Holt » Thu Jan 12, 2006 12:49 pm

Simly Awesome.

Doug :D
Thoughts Are Living Things With Wings.

You Are Never Alone. When You Think Of Others

And They Think Of You.

No Matter Where You Are

GOD Is With YOU All The Time.

Doug Holt

CoLdAsIcE
Gold Member

Post by CoLdAsIcE » Thu Jan 12, 2006 1:52 pm

:cry:
Last edited by CoLdAsIcE on Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My dearest Eric, forever is not long enough to show you this love in my heart. Meet me in the next life so that we may continue this dance.

CoLdAsIcE
Gold Member

Post by CoLdAsIcE » Thu Jan 12, 2006 1:54 pm

Last edited by CoLdAsIcE on Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

windigospirit
Silver Member

Post by windigospirit » Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:00 pm

sure, you dont have to alter them just send them ...MOVE MOE!!!!
sorry Moe wont get off my lap...

CoLdAsIcE
Gold Member

Post by CoLdAsIcE » Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:44 pm

:cry:
Last edited by CoLdAsIcE on Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.