Paths in time

Post your artwork, photographs and videos here.
windigospirit
Silver Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by windigospirit » Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:28 pm

Ty Steve. boltons words , and many others have renewed my spirit. I am deeply touched and quite humbled by the responses of all the wonderful people here. I always thought the net was full of cold calculating people not to be trusted and surfed accordingly. I am glad I was shown another path.

CoLdAsIcE
Gold Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by CoLdAsIcE » Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:05 am

:(
Last edited by CoLdAsIcE on Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My dearest Eric, forever is not long enough to show you this love in my heart. Meet me in the next life so that we may continue this dance.

windigospirit
Silver Member

Post by windigospirit » Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:10 am

I will die before I leave

CoLdAsIcE
Gold Member

Post by CoLdAsIcE » Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:16 am

Last edited by CoLdAsIcE on Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My dearest Eric, forever is not long enough to show you this love in my heart. Meet me in the next life so that we may continue this dance.

LadyMustang
Platinum Member

Post by LadyMustang » Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:43 pm

Awesome pics windigo I just love them you are talented you always do such a beautiful job on your pics so keep them coming I do enjoy them so.

Wilma
Last edited by LadyMustang on Sun Jan 22, 2006 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
God doesn’t call the qualified, He qualifies the called

Deborah Lynne
Diamond Member

Post by Deborah Lynne » Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:31 am

I hurt for you...........

Love the rustic house.
Deborah Lynne

I am not perfect. I am a work in progress. I have the greatest carpenter who ever
lived repairing me. Do you know Him?
His name is Jesus Christ.

windigospirit
Silver Member

Post by windigospirit » Sun Jan 22, 2006 2:03 am

:twisted:
Last edited by windigospirit on Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Deborah Lynne
Diamond Member

Post by Deborah Lynne » Sun Jan 22, 2006 2:07 am

I know. Wish I could make it all better, but I don't have those kind of powers. I can only feel the pain........
Deborah Lynne

I am not perfect. I am a work in progress. I have the greatest carpenter who ever

CoLdAsIcE
Gold Member

Post by CoLdAsIcE » Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:16 am

Last edited by CoLdAsIcE on Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

windigospirit
Silver Member

Post by windigospirit » Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:46 pm

Me and Beth..in earlier, and happier times...
Last edited by windigospirit on Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

JOLAYEMI
Silver Member

Post by JOLAYEMI » Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:34 am

Were you once man and wife or something like that?
Those pics are lovely.
Jay.
(U)THE MEASURE OF LOVE(/U)

The degree of love you give
Don't have to be same you receive...
It's only (b)Divine(/b) to give (it)
All the same!!!

windigospirit
Silver Member

Post by windigospirit » Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:41 am

no...she is my daughter, she is just grown and gone now...

Deborah Lynne
Diamond Member

Post by Deborah Lynne » Mon Jan 23, 2006 4:39 pm

I love that pic of the two of you, Windigo. She is so pretty! You are quite the handsome man,too!
Deborah Lynne

windigospirit
Silver Member

Post by windigospirit » Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:10 pm

WHATEVER..your too kind...that was before her teens, and she :thought: she was grown.

Deborah Lynne
Diamond Member

Post by Deborah Lynne » Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:35 pm

I can tell from the other pic, she hasn't changed much. She is still very pretty!
Deborah Lynne