Paths in time

Post your artwork, photographs and videos here.
Dreamtime
Platinum Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Dreamtime » Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:53 pm

I am impressively gratified by the striking geometrical eloquence you created in your first picture. The angles are pure and perfect. It shows mathematical symbolism there that can challenge your analytical point of view.

Should you have used colours in your lightning picture (2nd), it would show a dramatic effect how the sky can look powerful in that staggering cinematic scene. There are so many lightning photographic enthusiasts here in Australia. They are called lightning chasers and they could capture the visibility of different lightning effects at different stages under all weather conditions. Beautiful!

The cottage, hmmmmmm.... I am more drawn to the peaceful site. Simple and uncomplicated life. The space is conducive to a beautiful garden. I can do a lot better with the space, I wish I could own one good lot like that. That is considered a fortune to me.

And without any reference to a point of exaggeration, we did live once in our lifetime to a house like that. Why would I be ashamed of the truth?
I am very proud of what I was raised up.... my diverse experience in life made me a well-rounded person. It helps me to understand and appreciate life even more. That is a beautiful photograph in all its clearness and the colour effect. Wholly calm and serene! My Solitude!
~ Friendship, Love and Prayers .... thematic in theory, are they put into action?~

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable