Paths in time

Post your artwork, photographs and videos here.
windigospirit
Silver Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Paths in time

Post by windigospirit » Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:06 am

Deborah Lynne
Diamond Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Deborah Lynne » Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:31 am

WOW!!! That is awesome, Windigo. Very cool!!!
Deborah Lynne

I am not perfect. I am a work in progress. I have the greatest carpenter who ever
lived repairing me. Do you know Him?
His name is Jesus Christ.

windigospirit
Silver Member

Post by windigospirit » Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:34 am

thanks Deb, glad you liked it, they just seem to flow from my mouse LOL

Deborah Lynne
Diamond Member

Post by Deborah Lynne » Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:37 am

Let 'em flow, Windigo!!! I love that one, especially the colors! Black and red, is really awesome!
Deborah Lynne

I am not perfect. I am a work in progress. I have the greatest carpenter who ever

windigospirit
Silver Member

Post by windigospirit » Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:38 am

my two favorite collors to play with

Last edited by windigospirit on Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

Deborah Lynne
Diamond Member

Post by Deborah Lynne » Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:42 am

AHhhhhhhh!!!! I love that!!!! I love wolves!!! Love the lightning!!! Love the whole thing!!!
Deborah Lynne

windigospirit
Silver Member

Post by windigospirit » Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:46 am

had to resize it, it was rolling off my screen LOL

Deborah Lynne
Diamond Member

Post by Deborah Lynne » Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:49 am

Don't see as much detail that small, but it's still fantastic!
Deborah Lynne

windigospirit
Silver Member

Post by windigospirit » Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:52 am

better ?

windigospirit
Silver Member

Post by windigospirit » Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:02 am

Oh and this is her home deep in the mountains where she struggled to raise her children....

CoLdAsIcE
Gold Member

Post by CoLdAsIcE » Mon Jan 09, 2006 1:09 pm

:(
Last edited by CoLdAsIcE on Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My dearest Eric, forever is not long enough to show you this love in my heart. Meet me in the next life so that we may continue this dance.

windigospirit
Silver Member

Post by windigospirit » Mon Jan 09, 2006 1:11 pm

I have to go :cry: I...never mind
Last edited by windigospirit on Mon Jan 09, 2006 1:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

CoLdAsIcE
Gold Member

Post by CoLdAsIcE » Mon Jan 09, 2006 1:12 pm

:(
Last edited by CoLdAsIcE on Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My dearest Eric, forever is not long enough to show you this love in my heart. Meet me in the next life so that we may continue this dance.

littlefeather500
Platinum Member

Post by littlefeather500 » Mon Jan 09, 2006 2:20 pm

WOW. Thanks for sharing. by the way that is my dream house.
Littlefeather500

DeaconSteve
Diamond Member

Post by DeaconSteve » Mon Jan 09, 2006 3:08 pm

Windigo, my friend, this is awesome. The house is beautiful. There are many of those kinds of homes here where I live in Old Mines, MO. I also lived in one similar to that one. A house does not make a home. The folks inside it do! Loved every photo. I know you must have been touched by her beautiful response. I'm sure there was a tremendous amount of love in that home.
Live today as if it were your last, for tomorrow it will be your past, but live it with peace in mind, joy to find, and for God divine!