Pictues of your Friend~awriteratheart

Post your artwork, photographs and videos here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
awriteratheart
Registered Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Pictues of your Friend~awriteratheart

Post by awriteratheart » Sun Jan 08, 2006 1:17 pm

Forgive me if I fail to list my photographs.
dare not be shocked or give a laugh.
So I am naive to editing pictures,
but at least I'll try to do it like yours! :)
~ Imaginations, Dreams, an open mind , and a very good sense of humor goes a long way!
Always Follow Your Dreams~~
" My Ink Will Never Go Dry! "

Dreamtime
Platinum Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Dreamtime » Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:06 pm

Hello Diane, kindly post some photos here. We would rather see you here and that everyone can take a glimpse of you. Ciao!
~ Friendship, Love and Prayers .... thematic in theory, are they put into action?~