Lovestar

Post your artwork, photographs and videos here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
windigospirit
Silver Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Lovestar

Post by windigospirit » Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:22 am

bradmurphyackermanms
Diamond Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by bradmurphyackermanms » Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:31 am

Great shot!!!

LadyMustang
Platinum Member

Post by LadyMustang » Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:41 am

very beautiful star and it sure does shine bright.

Wilma
Last edited by LadyMustang on Sun Jan 08, 2006 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
God doesn’t call the qualified, He qualifies the called

windigospirit
Silver Member

Post by windigospirit » Sun Jan 08, 2006 1:33 am

Ty, I tend to live outside myself most days and this place and all the wonderful people here have been an inspiration.

Deborah Lynne
Diamond Member

Post by Deborah Lynne » Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:01 am

Out of the depths of darkness, I saw a bright star..........and it was beautiful! Great shot, Windigo!
Deborah Lynne

I am not perfect. I am a work in progress. I have the greatest carpenter who ever
lived repairing me. Do you know Him?
His name is Jesus Christ.

windigospirit
Silver Member

Post by windigospirit » Sun Jan 08, 2006 9:25 am

Thanks for the kind words , here is an updated pic I made of my "lil girl" and some tree's in my front yard. I have not played with photoshop in YEARS , but I love it and I am remembering more each time.

littlefeather500
Platinum Member

Post by littlefeather500 » Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:26 pm

both are great shots. But I love the one of your daughter the best. Very beautiful.
Littlefeather500

Deborah Lynne
Diamond Member

Post by Deborah Lynne » Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:13 pm

Love the one of your daughter, Windigo! She's beautiful! I like how you blended these together. The trees are lovely!
Deborah Lynne

I am not perfect. I am a work in progress. I have the greatest carpenter who ever

windigospirit
Silver Member

Post by windigospirit » Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:49 pm

that was a clas project a few years ago, kind of happened by mistake. :D

Deborah Lynne
Diamond Member

Post by Deborah Lynne » Sat Jan 21, 2006 4:49 am

Some of the best creations are done by mistake or accident! This is a beautiful "mistake"!!!
Deborah Lynne

windigospirit
Silver Member

r

Post by windigospirit » Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:00 am

:twisted:
Last edited by windigospirit on Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Deborah Lynne
Diamond Member

Post by Deborah Lynne » Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:11 am

Yeah, I know! I don't like it when mine spend the night away from home. I'm a worrier......LOL
Deborah Lynne

JOLAYEMI
Silver Member

Post by JOLAYEMI » Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:18 am

The work on your daughter is so lovely.
Am sure you'll be very proud of her or aint you.
The blend with nature's lovely.
More good works..........
Luv,
Jay.
(U)THE MEASURE OF LOVE(/U)

The degree of love you give
Don't have to be same you receive...
It's only (b)Divine(/b) to give (it)
All the same!!!