~*~ Some Awesome PICS ~*~

Post your artwork, photographs and videos here.
littlefeather500
Platinum Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by littlefeather500 » Sat Jan 07, 2006 10:29 pm

Ash these are awesome. Ps I cought the pool table thing. And my fave is the dolphins in the clouds.
Littlefeather500

LadyMustang
Platinum Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by LadyMustang » Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:44 am

Those are some great pics Ash and I agree with net sis LOL remind me to never to play golf with you LOL this are very beautiful and I like them alot.

Wilma
God doesn’t call the qualified, He qualifies the called

Ash4You
Platinum Member

Post by Ash4You » Sun Jan 08, 2006 2:14 am

heyheyhey Mz Tangie !!!!!!!!!! (sry if u mind me callin u that, i will stop 4sure, if not then :D) i am glad u like the picZ. :D yeh idk i just felt like sharing, makin ppl smile a lil u know :D :P but yes i greatly appreaciate yr help. thx so much.

heylloZ littlefeather500. :D glad you like the pics. you join the smart club too :D lol yeh dophinssss thats cool. hey u see the ship in that dolphin pic too?? its kindda hard to find, but am sure u will. :D :D :D

HeylloZ Mz WilmaZ. lol @ gold pic.....yeh.....scary....but exciting huh...i am glad you find them beautiful. thank you sooooooo much mz wilma. :D
Last edited by Ash4You on Sun Jan 08, 2006 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These symbols of our love
Are here to stay
Even after you and I are gone
Let’s live a hundred lives
In a single moment of love

CoLdAsIcE
Gold Member

Post by CoLdAsIcE » Sun Jan 08, 2006 11:52 am

I would be deeply hurt if you didn't call me Tangie. That is what my closest friends call me. :D Keep up the great work Ash. Missed you on here lately.
My dearest Eric, forever is not long enough to show you this love in my heart. Meet me in the next life so that we may continue this dance.

MAWaits
Platinum Member

Post by MAWaits » Sun Jan 08, 2006 11:58 am

OHHH...... :( :( Where is AsHy???? :( :(
Forever and Always, we love...

Ash4You
Platinum Member

Post by Ash4You » Sun Jan 08, 2006 1:08 pm

awwww so sweet Mz TANGIE !!!!! :D thx for encourgament. :D i have missed u as well.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww here i am My Riah. now where are you????????????
Are here to stay

MAWaits
Platinum Member

Post by MAWaits » Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:21 pm

Here I am!! Here I am!!!

Awww...NOOO I'm too late!!! You're gone again!!! Whaaaaaa!!!!! Whaaaa-haaaaaa-haaaaaa!!!!!! :cry: merh......
Forever and Always, we love...

Quiet Thunder
Platinum Member

Post by Quiet Thunder » Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:23 pm

I'd have ta say the dophins with the Ship is my fave dolphins (so far) are one of my fave aminals :P
Behind these HAZEL Eyes....
Are tears...
Waiting to fall...
Dieing heart...
Falling deep.

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:39 pm

I love the pics
They are wild
From Dotdot

DeaconSteve
Diamond Member

Post by DeaconSteve » Mon Jan 09, 2006 1:36 am

They are all great pictures Ash. The pool table doesn't have any pockets on it, my friend. Good work.
Live today as if it were your last, for tomorrow it will be your past, but live it with peace in mind, joy to find, and for God divine!

Ash4You
Platinum Member

Post by Ash4You » Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:37 am

YayZZZZZZ RiahZZZZZZ !!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad you like that pic DBH.

Ty Mz Dotty.

Ty Mista Steve. Welcome to the Smart Club. :P
Are here to stay