Learning to ride

Post your artwork, photographs and videos here.
littlefeather500
Platinum Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Learning to ride

Post by littlefeather500 » Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:07 pm

Littlefeather500

DeaconSteve
Diamond Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by DeaconSteve » Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:42 pm

Which one of you is littlefeather? Surely, not the little guy on the horse?
Live today as if it were your last, for tomorrow it will be your past, but live it with peace in mind, joy to find, and for God divine!

littlefeather500
Platinum Member

Post by littlefeather500 » Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:57 pm

Nah I am the horse :D really I am standing next to him. Tony has been on horse since before he could walk. But I am letting him ride alone now. I just stay close by in case. My back is turned so you really cant see me. sorry.
Littlefeather500

Donna Johnson
Registered Member

Post by Donna Johnson » Thu Jan 05, 2006 10:37 pm

Littlefeather, I grew up on a farm and had horses...haven't been on one for a very long time. Love the photo, looks like a nice area. Donna

Deborah Lynne
Diamond Member

Post by Deborah Lynne » Fri Jan 06, 2006 2:20 am

My daughter would be so envious, Donna! My youngest, Katie is six and a horse FANATIC!!! Nice pic!!!
Deborah Lynne

I am not perfect. I am a work in progress. I have the greatest carpenter who ever
lived repairing me. Do you know Him?
His name is Jesus Christ.

LadyMustang
Platinum Member

Post by LadyMustang » Fri Jan 06, 2006 5:06 am

A great pic and beautiful horse to ,But a beautiful and lovely child ,spirit sis
I enjoy looking at your horses they ar something else.

Wilma
God doesn’t call the qualified, He qualifies the called

Dreamtime
Platinum Member

Post by Dreamtime » Sat Jan 07, 2006 2:36 am

Nice ride and jolly me I remember the only time I rode one was when I had a photo taken. :lol: That was all!

My little girls did have a go and they wanted more! :)
~ Friendship, Love and Prayers .... thematic in theory, are they put into action?~

littlefeather500
Platinum Member

Post by littlefeather500 » Sat Jan 07, 2006 1:17 pm

The horses are so much fun. And Thanks Wilma, He has grown so fast. Every Day is brightened by his smile.
Littlefeather500

CoLdAsIcE
Gold Member

Post by CoLdAsIcE » Sat Jan 07, 2006 6:47 pm

I agree with Lady M. The true masterpiece in this photo is the child....everything else is the canopy in which the centerpiece shines. You have a lovely place to raise children from what I can see. My youngest daughter is 11 and a horse nut too. She wants one so bad!!! I told her unless our dog, Jack, gets big enough to ride, she's probably out of luck. We live on a mountain and I don't think a horse would fare very well on this rocky terrain.
My dearest Eric, forever is not long enough to show you this love in my heart. Meet me in the next life so that we may continue this dance.

LadyMustang
Platinum Member

Post by LadyMustang » Sat Jan 07, 2006 7:10 pm

Hi Spirit sis yes they do grow up so fast I know that all to well LOL mine are grown and have kids of their own now and it still amazes me when I look at my children and then their children. before you even realize it they are grown and on their own but a mother's love is never ending so to a mother her child is her child forever for life no matter what age they grow to be. Love you sis!!!

Wilma

CoLdAsIcE
Gold Member

Post by CoLdAsIcE » Sat Jan 07, 2006 7:17 pm

You say the most beautiful things Wilma.
My dearest Eric, forever is not long enough to show you this love in my heart. Meet me in the next life so that we may continue this dance.

LadyMustang
Platinum Member

Post by LadyMustang » Sat Jan 07, 2006 7:25 pm

Thank you Tangela I only say what I feel in my heart I have always been this way and I guess I always will be. I guess my heart is a strange one lol but it is me. It is the only way I know how to be .

Wilma

CoLdAsIcE
Gold Member

Post by CoLdAsIcE » Sat Jan 07, 2006 7:36 pm

And we are all blessed by you and your heart. Love you my Net Sister. Have a beautiful evening. I am going to eat my salad and chill with my kids. Good night.

LadyMustang
Platinum Member

Post by LadyMustang » Sat Jan 07, 2006 7:42 pm

I have recieved many Blessing here from all the wonderful people myself and if my poetry is a Blessing to others that means the world to me. I love you to Net sister and enjoy your evening with your children and have fun , hope you have a great time with them and good night to you as well .

Wilma

Quiet Thunder
Platinum Member

Post by Quiet Thunder » Sat Jan 07, 2006 7:44 pm

I wish I had My BROWNIE my one fave horse in the world you know me lol!but shhhhh
Behind these HAZEL Eyes....
Are tears...
Waiting to fall...
Dieing heart...
Falling deep.