Country Views

Post your artwork, photographs and videos here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Dreamtime
Platinum Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Country Views

Post by Dreamtime » Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:06 am

The Shepherdless Flock in Long View Farm, Millthorpe NSW Australia

Pristine Treasure of Eden NSW Australia
Above photo: Eagle's Claw Sea
Bottom photo: Eden Beach (Dolphins and Whales watching)
Last edited by Dreamtime on Sun Jan 22, 2006 3:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
~ Friendship, Love and Prayers .... thematic in theory, are they put into action?~

DeaconSteve
Diamond Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by DeaconSteve » Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:46 am

Those are so beautiful Angel Leah. Do you need help resizing them?
Live today as if it were your last, for tomorrow it will be your past, but live it with peace in mind, joy to find, and for God divine!

Dreamtime
Platinum Member

Post by Dreamtime » Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:53 am

Yes please so that I can delete these and resubmit. Dotty did mention but I don't have the program to support. I used to use photobucket but I exceeded bandwith. Unless I will subscribe to pay. But I don't have a card facility. Thanks Steve if there's a way, I will appreciate.
~ Friendship, Love and Prayers .... thematic in theory, are they put into action?~

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 05, 2006 5:09 am

Beautiful scenery there
I love the pics
:wink:
Last edited by Guest on Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Dreamtime
Platinum Member

Post by Dreamtime » Thu Jan 05, 2006 5:12 am

Thanks Dotty, I used to have photobucket but I am being punished for overusing my limited privilege. I got carried away. So not I have to suffer the consequence.

Please bear with me, there should be a way. Thanks again.

littlefeather500
Platinum Member

Post by littlefeather500 » Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:10 pm

Beautiful Leah, I hope somday to come down under
Littlefeather500

Dreamtime
Platinum Member

Post by Dreamtime » Thu Jan 05, 2006 4:04 pm

Please do so Donna. You would love it here.

bradmurphyackermanms
Diamond Member

Post by bradmurphyackermanms » Thu Jan 05, 2006 5:34 pm

Those are very beautiful pics, Leah!! I've always wanted to visit your country and New Zealand and hope that I will be able to one day.

Dreamtime
Platinum Member

Post by Dreamtime » Thu Jan 05, 2006 6:03 pm

Biblically speaking, The USA and the Commonwealth of Nations are twin brothers? I hope you know that.

That is why in world affairs these proud and powerful nations are always together in Love and in War.

Yet in any family relationship, internally or personally, these family sometimes exercises dysfunctional mood and can be warring with each other and jealousy is always around.

However, in times of diversity, one cannot just leave the other in misery. So you people, think about that.

Brad, anytime and be my guest. As I have said, WE Aussie live the simplest life we could.

Our treasure is in our hearts not in the material corporate feed,

Cheers

Donna Johnson
Registered Member

Post by Donna Johnson » Thu Jan 05, 2006 10:35 pm

Leah! Gorgeous! I love the photos...The little ones are adorable! Have friends in Sydney Are you close to there? Donna...I hope soon I will learn how to post photos on line, but so far, I'm just not that comfortable doing that stuff...I will though...

Dreamtime
Platinum Member

Post by Dreamtime » Fri Jan 06, 2006 12:14 am

Hello, glad to meet you. Which part of Australia does your friends live? I live in Sydney.

As for posting the photo. Go to www.photobucket.com and register there and just surf around and see what good it can do you. You can resize your pictures there for posting. But watch out the size of your usage unless you are willing to pay for the unlimited use.

Good luck, you will find your way here. Thanks for viewing.

LadyMustang
Platinum Member

Post by LadyMustang » Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:57 am

very beautiful pics Leah enjoyed looking at them

Wilma
God doesn’t call the qualified, He qualifies the called

Dreamtime
Platinum Member

Post by Dreamtime » Sun Jan 08, 2006 1:03 am

Wait till we resettled and there are more. I have already packed the scanner and the photo albums so that can wait a little while longer now.

Thanks Wilma. Those are my girls when they were little.

Dreamtime
Platinum Member

Post by Dreamtime » Fri Jan 13, 2006 7:55 am

As a token of my appreciation for viewing the pictures.